Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

CS Posts

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

CS Posts Empty Re: CS Posts

Post by Felicity 26th April 2015, 8:57 pm

Mr. Anderson wrote:
    Guild:  Basilisk Fang
    Position Wanted: Coming Storm 2, 4 or 7
    Activity: I'm here Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Marik Anderson, a dark mage from Basilisk Fang that grew with a normal and easy life, but darkness was waiting for him already.
    After losing his sister against a dragon slayer, Marik stopped smiling, changing for ever and joining the evil, there, he started to use a mask, so people can be able able to see him smile.
    When this happened, Anderson was still part of Sabertooth, but that awful accident changed him, he turned his back to Sabertooth and joined Savage Skull, but  after a year, Marik decided that it Basilisk Fang was a better option.
    When Marik started his way to the dark, he was scared, frightened, it was to much change for him, but with the time... He learned to kill, to judge and free people. He learned the real meaning of life, he understood that he was meant to suffer, and now he doesn't care of anything that happens to him, he is ready to die, but he is not going to die leaving the world like this. Marik kills people to take their suffering away, to free them from the real world.
    He has done many things against the government and the rune knights, even if that's not his target, Marik has killed people he didn't even know, he hasShown his power to legal mages just to make them fear, he has created a lot of bad memories to many people, he has reached a point, were he is afraid to say his name, but the fear he will cause after saying the words "Hi" will create a big ecstasy in his body.

Approved for CS 4. Sorry for the delay.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    CS Posts ObrztW

Post by Guest 23rd June 2015, 10:30 am

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position Wanted: Coming Storm #(Any Number)
    Activity: I'm Enola Gay. I make up 1/5 of this month's posts. I can't be more active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    The Shopkeeper
    The Shopkeeper

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by The Shopkeeper 23rd June 2015, 10:53 am

approved. Clean Collins for spot number 5
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 26th June 2015, 1:19 am

Guild:
    Savage Skull
    Position Wanted:
    Coming Storm #2
    B Ranked
    Activity:
    Pretty active, I'd say.
    What is my reasoning behind the statement that Janneline would fit as a Coming Storm? It is fairly simple, to be honest.

Let us begin with the most evident trait that makes Janneline qualify as a Coming Storm: Her personality. Cold, careless, with an insane killer instinct making her make each and every step she makes, Janna is, in a few words, the perfect dark mage. Doubtless when killing, without remorse, she obeys every single order of her guildmaster as if her life depended on if she obeyed or disobeyed. Actually it does, considering her guild, but yet. Let us take a moment to compare Janna with a random NPC Dark Mage who is cheerful, dislikes killing, and rarely obeys her guildmaster. Would that member be a better dark mage, a better candidate than Janna, for the Coming Storm Position? I don't think so.

Let us move on to the more significative part, her IC deeds and actions. Ever since her very appearance in the Savage Skull Guildhall, Janna has grown to become a dark, twisted person, reaching the higher ranks with brute force and murders, achieving the title of Guild Ace for a while thanks to her loyalty and deeds for the guild, before moving on to becoming one of Harrigan's loyal Guards, alongside Lysander Crawford, the Guildmaster's nephew. Famous for her 0 Tolerance towards those who have betrayed Savage Skull to the point of being capable of sending her underlings to kill them, Janna has proved that when she used Za'cha to get him to kill a ex-member of Savage Skull who thought he could leave the guild. How stupid of him, right? And let us not forget, please, when she participated in one of the most significative Rune Knight mass murders and bloodbath, and perhaps the most grotesque assasination ever withnessed in history. Good times, good times. Regarding her attitude with our dear legals, there is much I could say, but linking the thread where Janna proved that she is on shoot-on-sight terms with every legal is pretty much enough, correct?

Lastly, I'd like to state that I have held this position twice before, once with Janna, so, if she got approved the first time, regardless of the fact that she was less developed and worked and evil than she is now, why should she get denied now?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

CS Posts 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 26th June 2015, 1:26 am

Janneline Ariel wrote:
    Guild:
    Savage Skull
    Position Wanted:
    Coming Storm #2
    B Ranked
    Activity:
    Pretty active, I'd say.
    What is my reasoning behind the statement that Janneline would fit as a Coming Storm? It is fairly simple, to be honest.

Let us begin with the most evident trait that makes Janneline qualify as a Coming Storm: Her personality. Cold, careless, with an insane killer instinct making her make each and every step she makes, Janna is, in a few words, the perfect dark mage. Doubtless when killing, without remorse, she obeys every single order of her guildmaster as if her life depended on if she obeyed or disobeyed. Actually it does, considering her guild, but yet. Let us take a moment to compare Janna with a random NPC Dark Mage who is cheerful, dislikes killing, and rarely obeys her guildmaster. Would that member be a better dark mage, a better candidate than Janna, for the Coming Storm Position? I don't think so.

Let us move on to the more significative part, her IC deeds and actions. Ever since her very appearance in the Savage Skull Guildhall, Janna has grown to become a dark, twisted person, reaching the higher ranks with brute force and murders, achieving the title of Guild Ace for a while thanks to her loyalty and deeds for the guild, before moving on to becoming one of Harrigan's loyal Guards, alongside Lysander Crawford, the Guildmaster's nephew. Famous for her 0 Tolerance towards those who have betrayed Savage Skull to the point of being capable of sending her underlings to kill them, Janna has proved that when she used Za'cha to get him to kill a ex-member of Savage Skull who thought he could leave the guild. How stupid of him, right? And let us not forget, please, when she participated in one of the most significative Rune Knight mass murders and bloodbath, and perhaps the most grotesque assasination ever withnessed in history. Good times, good times. Regarding her attitude with our dear legals, there is much I could say, but linking the thread where Janna proved that she is on shoot-on-sight terms with every legal is pretty much enough, correct?

Lastly, I'd like to state that I have held this position twice before, once with Janna, so, if she got approved the first time, regardless of the fact that she was less developed and worked and evil than she is now, why should she get denied now?

Ba dum tss, approved.

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    CS Posts ObrztW

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 28th June 2015, 9:24 am

Guild:Bassilisk fang
    Position Wanted:#6
    Activity:on everyday unless grounded and wake u at like 6:30 go to bed at like 10:30
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:1.Kitteh literally is the definition of a coming storm he rains on little people that do not matter with his knife skills and gives the big members the claw of a demon. although he is still unlocking his skills I believe he should be a coming storm. He already almost went to jail. He has had experience with two dark guilds and he is willing to kill for money pride and even pleasure.

CS Posts Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 28th June 2015, 2:35 pm

Position wanted: Any position, preferably three.
    Rank C
    How active can I be? Every day, baby!
    Reason why:

A brief summary of the things Shunsuke Kato has done and is doing at this moment.

Belonging to a dark guild.

Murdered two Rune Knights, currently talking to a mage of the Savage Skull guild with intent to hook up with.

If you need any more of a reason, I'll tell you: Shunsuke's just plain evil. His clan has been/was evil, he's evil, everything he does is evil, I don't know how to describe it. And I haven't even scraped the bottom of the barrel with what he's done in his long life! I'd love to tell you about how he caused the genocide of an entire village single-handedly(Way back when before he joined BF.) Or maybe about the time he poisoned an entire hospital's supply of IV fluid. But I'll sum it up: Shunsuke's just plain evil because he can be, That's what he's been taught, and that's what he's gonna pass on to the dark mages of the next generation.

CS Posts Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:

Post by Guest 28th June 2015, 4:05 pm

Kaito wrote:Guild:Bassilisk fang
    Position Wanted:#6
    Activity:on everyday unless grounded and wake u at like 6:30 go to bed at like 10:30
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:1.Kitteh literally is the definition of a coming storm he rains on little people that do not matter with his knife skills and gives the big members the claw of a demon. although he is still unlocking his skills I believe he  should be a coming storm. He already almost went to jail. He has had experience with two dark guilds and he is willing to kill for money pride and even pleasure.

You need to provide links that show your character has done deeds worthy of attracting the attention of the Magic Council for worse. They should be evil deeds, from petty theft to mass murder; anything illegal would help your case for becoming a Coming Storm. That part about going to jail sounded like something of interest. Provide a link to that and other stuff of that nature and resubmit.

Shunsuke wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position wanted: Any position, preferably three.
    Rank C
    How active can I be? Every day, baby!
    Reason why:

A brief summary of the things Shunsuke Kato has done and is doing at this moment.

Belonging to a dark guild.

Murdered two Rune Knights, currently talking to a mage of the Savage Skull guild with intent to hook up with.

If you need any more of a reason, I'll tell you: Shunsuke's just plain evil. His clan has been/was evil, he's evil, everything he does is evil, I don't know how to describe it. And I haven't even scraped the bottom of the barrel with what he's done in his long life! I'd love to tell you about how he caused the genocide of an entire village single-handedly(Way back when before he joined BF.) Or maybe about the time he poisoned an entire hospital's supply of IV fluid. But I'll sum it up: Shunsuke's just plain evil because he can be, That's what he's been taught, and that's what he's gonna pass on to the dark mages of the next generation.

After getting a second opinion on this, you are hereby approved for the position of Coming Storm #6.

Post by Guest 10th July 2015, 3:12 pm

The position of Coming Storm 5 is now available.
    Roya
    Roya

See you in hell

See you in hell

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : ---
    Mentor : Monokuroen, Monochrome Demon
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sinners White and Black Flame
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Roya 11th July 2015, 9:37 pm

Guild: Tartarus
    Position Wanted: 3 preferably. If not 5. I'm aiming high but its ultimately your decision guys.
    Activity: I log in everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: See below, ✖ represents evidence/threads or topics which mention or actions occur.

Due to an impoverished upbringing which involved verbal, physical and sexual abuse from those who had power over her, Roya has developed an obsession towards power, over both herself and others, which causes her to appear fiercely independent. Roya was born in the Desierto outskirts. land out of the three sultans protection. The mudane, human child with no form of magic potential at all lived in the slum neighborhoods of Desierto before she ran away to Fiore. She would stab, kill if there was an issue, for a mere piece of bread.

Petty theft grew into murder/robbery cases. She did it all to live but the actions were all without justice… Roya had killed people only to find out they were as broke as her, making it for nothing…
    In the end, age of 18, she was fed up with being abused by her father and the lack of nurturing by her mother provided. As previously mentioned she is from Desierto ad was not born a mage so she did what she needed in order to become one. All for the sake of power. The girl sacrificed her own right arm and mother to a flame demon who promised to Roya his magic, allowing each to be burned alive in front of her.

Roya evidentially fled to Fiore, there she became a ‘local terrorist’ going on house burning sprees, targeting the wealthy, rich, stuck up, and ungrateful. There are occasions where the good follow this fate too… she does this for the sake of asserting a mental dominance. To be able to kill or take life away puts her on the same tier of strength as lord death himself.

Her identity hasn’t been revealed for she works in the shadows. The woman carries an incredibly high bounty, dead or alive

Then.. Tartarus took her in

Once completing missions, collecting her reward money Roya has a tendency to burn her clients’ homes down or burn them alive as shown in multiple jobs.

Roya became a model for the day only to be handed when the $ once the job was done: proceeding to burn her client and her crew alive upon her exit.

The mage, desperately in need of cash, finds herself on more ridiculous jobs… this time she was well, babysitting. It was difficult having only one arm to work with but manages. She is paid upon the parents arrival home only too leave with the money. She too burns this home down, deducting mother, father and their infant son to ashes.

The same course of actions took place once she was awarded for thieving a recipe, ashes to ashes.

Roya deserves a coming storm position simply for her lust and greed for power over others it has ultimately lead her down a course of injust actions.

CS Posts Tumblr_m609u8ILP61ry2dofo1_500

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 11th July 2015, 11:27 pm

Roya wrote:Guild: Tartarus
    Position Wanted: 3 preferably. If not 5. I'm aiming high but its ultimately your decision guys.
    Activity: I log in everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: See below, ✖ represents evidence/threads or topics which mention or actions occur.

Due to an impoverished upbringing which involved verbal, physical and sexual abuse from those who had power over her, Roya has developed an obsession towards power, over both herself and others, which causes her to appear fiercely independent. Roya was born in the Desierto outskirts. land out of the three sultans protection. The mudane, human child with no form of magic potential at all lived in the slum neighborhoods of Desierto before she ran away to Fiore. She would stab, kill if there was an issue, for a mere piece of bread.

Petty theft grew into murder/robbery cases. She did it all to live but the actions were all without justice… Roya had killed people only to find out they were as broke as her, making it for nothing…
    In the end, age of 18, she was fed up with being abused by her father and the lack of nurturing by her mother provided. As previously mentioned she is from Desierto ad was not born a mage so she did what she needed in order to become one. All for the sake of power. The girl sacrificed her own right arm and mother to a flame demon who promised to Roya his magic, allowing each to be burned alive in front of her.

Roya evidentially fled to Fiore, there she became a ‘local terrorist’ going on house burning sprees, targeting the wealthy, rich, stuck up, and ungrateful. There are occasions where the good follow this fate too… she does this for the sake of asserting a mental dominance. To be able to kill or take life away puts her on the same tier of strength as lord death himself.

Her identity hasn’t been revealed for she works in the shadows. The woman carries an incredibly high bounty, dead or alive

Then.. Tartarus took her in

Once completing missions, collecting her reward money Roya has a tendency to burn her clients’ homes down or burn them alive as shown in multiple jobs.

Roya became a model for the day only to be handed when the $ once the job was done: proceeding to burn her client and her crew alive upon her exit.

The mage, desperately in need of cash, finds herself on more ridiculous jobs… this time she was well, babysitting. It was difficult having only one arm to work with but manages. She is paid upon the parents arrival home only too leave with the money. She too burns this home down, deducting mother, father and their infant son to ashes.

The same course of actions took place once she was awarded for thieving a recipe, ashes to ashes.

Roya deserves a coming storm position simply for her lust and greed for power over others it has ultimately lead her down a course of injust actions.

After going through a few discussions, I deem this as approved for Coming Storm Position 5.

CS Posts JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 12th July 2015, 6:17 pm

CS Posts Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 12th July 2015, 10:25 pm

Truthfully, the threads are fine, however, they will not suffice for the auspicious title of Coming Star. I will need you to prove that you're worthy enough to acquire this title, therefore, I would like you to provide more links on how you would attract the attention of the Magic Council in which ever way you wish. Also, please explain why your character would fit to be one of the Coming Storms.

CS Posts JhB4MAf

theme | battle theme

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 26th September 2015, 11:45 pm

Position Wanted: #3, but any will suffice really
    Activity: Every day for several hours
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ivy is the literal personification of a coming storm. The coming storms are like the "Sinners-to-be," well Ivy in herself is young, so she still has much growth to do as opposed to other more experienced people who just so happen to share these positions. She is extremely insane, and sadistic at the same time, whilst keeping a cheery face all the while. Ivy now has fear magic, a magic that inflicts great suffering on the mind and body, one that she will use to do just that, She'll toy with people, giving them a sense of hope only to crush it in the end.

As for crimes to prove she is worthy of this position, here are the ones that she has commited (or is commiting) thus far:
    Helping those who wish to resurect Acnalogia, killing people, and fighting light guild members. The whole schbang
    Assaulting and nigh killing a kid
    Assaulting her adoptded parents
    Possibly letting a kid drown (although it isn't clear)
    Obtaining an illegal passport
    Killing 3 men, also thievery
    Vandalism, Murder, Assault, public disturbance
    Helping a criminal escape from a prison, and going to fight rune knights

As some of the non-job threads aren't finished, i can understand if you hold them against me. However I do plan to keep them amongst my character's history, as they are topics that are going to be continued, and eventually finished.

CS Posts M7mHyEw
    CS Posts CKWpl03
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 27th September 2015, 12:33 am

Kissos wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position Wanted: #3, but any will suffice really
    Activity: Every day for several hours
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ivy is the literal personification of a coming storm. The coming storms are like the "Sinners-to-be," well Ivy in herself is young, so she still has much growth to do as opposed to other more experienced people who just so happen to share these positions. She is extremely insane, and sadistic at the same time, whilst keeping a cheery face all the while. Ivy now has fear magic, a magic that inflicts great suffering on the mind and body, one that she will use to do just that, She'll toy with people, giving them a sense of hope only to crush it in the end.

As for crimes to prove she is worthy of this position, here are the ones that she has commited (or is commiting) thus far:
    Helping those who wish to resurect Acnalogia, killing people, and fighting light guild members. The whole schbang
    Assaulting and nigh killing a kid
    Assaulting her adoptded parents
    Possibly letting a kid drown (although it isn't clear)
    Obtaining an illegal passport
    Killing 3 men, also thievery
    Vandalism, Murder, Assault, public disturbance
    Helping a criminal escape from a prison, and going to fight rune knights

As some of the non-job threads aren't finished, i can understand if you hold them against me. However I do plan to keep them amongst my character's history, as they are topics that are going to be continued, and eventually finished.

After having a second opinion on this, I hereby approve this for Coming Storm position 6. I feel like you would need to do more to apply for position 3.

CS Posts JhB4MAf

theme | battle theme

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 10th October 2015, 9:20 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position Wanted: #8, or whatever I deserve
    Activity: Every Day

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t15949-dirty-competition
    PG-16:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t15157-everything-is-permitted-seikatsu-and-hana-suzuki
    Wiping out an entire village without mercy, Seikatsu also found a helpless child who'd witnessed her brother killed and showed no hesitance to do her in. This on top of several assassinations on the guardsmen, and setting a portion ablaze without caring all for some cash.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t15864-chains-of-fate
    During Seikatsu's B Rank exam, he bought a bad of ashes from a rather strange fellow, however, instead of paying with proper jewel, he gave the man a bag of glass shards.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14497-seikatsu-vs-bandits
    Seikatsu hunted these people down like game, splitting them up, assassinating them one by one. When it came to their leader, he showed no mercy in giving him a painful death.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14450-liberation-of-slavesone-time-only
    Despite freeing the captives, Seikatsu slowly assassinated an entire ship of 45+ people who would have given up if he'd taken their bosses down. While still under disguise, he managed to trick the ship's captain into locking up her first mate, and then tricked the captain into drinking an entire keg of wine. Denying the two pirates an honorable death, he lets them rot in prison knowing that would be a worse torture than killing them off. That and the cash rewarded might have made him want to keep them alive a bit...

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14292-steal-the-famous-fudge-recipe-job
    Theft of a priceless recipe, while a small crime, is still a crime.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 11th October 2015, 11:13 pm

Janneline Ariel wrote:
    In sights of me getting a Guildmaster position, and thus gaining SS Rank, I'd like to be moved to the Previous Coming Storms, and leave the CS #2 position open. Thank you.

Approved, please PM me your description about what your character have done.

Seikatsu wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position Wanted: #8, or whatever I deserve

PG-16:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t15157-everything-is-permitted-seikatsu-and-hana-suzuki
    Wiping out an entire village without mercy, Seikatsu also found a helpless child who'd witnessed her brother killed and showed no hesitance to do her in. This on top of several assassinations on the guardsmen, and setting a portion ablaze without caring all for some cash.

During Seikatsu's B Rank exam, he bought a bad of ashes from a rather strange fellow, however, instead of paying with proper jewel, he gave the man a bag of glass shards.

Seikatsu hunted these people down like game, splitting them up, assassinating them one by one. When it came to their leader, he showed no mercy in giving him a painful death.

Despite freeing the captives, Seikatsu slowly assassinated an entire ship of 45+ people who would have given up if he'd taken their bosses down. While still under disguise, he managed to trick the ship's captain into locking up her first mate, and then tricked the captain into drinking an entire keg of wine. Denying the two pirates an honorable death, he lets them rot in prison knowing that would be a worse torture than killing them off. That and the cash rewarded might have made him want to keep them alive a bit...

Coming Storm #7 has been granted.

CS Posts JhB4MAf

theme | battle theme

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 10th November 2015, 5:28 am

updated people lost positions due to activity or being to strong

CS Posts S6Eaz9K
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 22nd December 2015, 9:23 am

Guild:Basilisk Fang
    Position Wanted: Coming storm 1 if possible but any will do
    Activity: I'm on and posting once everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Sol deserves to become a rising storm because of what he had done in the past as well as the path he is currently on, despite being raised by a good family once they died it led Sol down a path of darkness that has slowly gotten worse with time. once the man entered Basilisk Fang and was Taken in by Ballom the Poison Dragon thing became even worse even faster. Sol has become even more corrupt seeing humans as insects under his feet and finding pleasure in the slaughter of people when he get the chance to kill, THe list of what this man has done is decent considering his time as a dark mage which includes.
    Poisoning a marketplace full of people.
    Being in the Company of a Powerful dark mage and even being Mentored by him
    Mentally scarring children
    and Threatning a Rune Knight Captian

Sol Deserves a Coming Storm position becuase he is going mad with power and he will only become more dark and corrupt as more time passes.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 24th January 2016, 7:16 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position Wanted: #1, or whatever I deserve

PG-16:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t18959-house-repair#220003
    After kindly repairing this family's home; Niyol oh so happily tied them to their bed, set their home on fire, and set the homes next to it on fire! He listened as the splendidly joyous sound of BURNING PEOPLE inside resonated through the air.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19304-delivering-death#223186
    PG-16:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19299-taking-care-of-the-fam
    PG-16:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19290-kill-the-bully
    PG-16:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 26th January 2016, 12:14 am

Niyol wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position Wanted: #1, or whatever I deserve

PG-16:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t18959-house-repair#220003
    After kindly repairing this family's home; Niyol oh so happily tied them to their bed, set their home on fire, and set the homes next to it on fire! He listened as the splendidly joyous sound of BURNING PEOPLE inside resonated through the air.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19304-delivering-death#223186
    PG-16:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19299-taking-care-of-the-fam
    PG-16:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19290-kill-the-bully
    PG-16:

I like it. Approved. Good work. ^^

CS Posts JhB4MAf

theme | battle theme

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 29th February 2016, 2:25 pm

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position Wanted:I dont care
    Activity: Fairly active. I was top poster 2 months in a row when i first joined. I'm not as active as that anymore, due to 1. not much rp comes my way, and 2. I simply dont like to try and bother too many people(already feel unwanted as is) to rp if it isn't job or guild related.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well lets start off with, just the easier general terror Raiza has brought even on simpler missions such as This, where(though made sure icly to try to keep it on down low), Raiza still none the less had been a help towards murder, and medium scale destruction.  Or on jobs such as this where he did show his willingness to kill even when not even needed to. Though not illegal,this job here shows another strength of how willing, and  how little regard he held for the human life is. Allowing him to do a dirty job, killing and unfortunate to the guard, whom had received a human head. It showed the path Raiza was willing to take. However, the biggest aspect would be this job here, where mass murder of at least a dozen or more counts of guards, and countless NPC that were decided to be killed off, and an open display of a destruction of a rather large political building, and to top it all off, the killing of a political official that to my knowledge, would be highly respected to have that number of guards in the place right off the bat.

CS Posts YdfXSKP
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

CS Posts Empty CS Posts

Post by Aliannah 12th March 2016, 10:13 pm

Raiza wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Position Wanted:I dont care
    Activity: Fairly active. I was top poster 2 months in a row when i first joined. I'm not as active as that anymore, due to 1. not much rp comes my way, and 2. I simply dont like to try and bother too many people(already feel unwanted as is) to rp if it isn't job or guild related.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well lets start off with, just the easier general terror Raiza has brought even on simpler missions such as This, where(though made sure icly to try to keep it on down low), Raiza still none the less had been a help towards murder, and medium scale destruction.  Or on jobs such as this where he did show his willingness to kill even when not even needed to. Though not illegal,this job here shows another strength of how willing, and  how little regard he held for the human life is. Allowing him to do a dirty job, killing and unfortunate to the guard, whom had received a human head. It showed the path Raiza was willing to take. However, the biggest aspect would be this job here, where mass murder of at least a dozen or more counts of guards, and countless NPC that were decided to be killed off, and an open display of a destruction of a rather large political building, and to top it all off, the killing of a political official that to my knowledge, would be highly respected to have that number of guards in the place right off the bat.

Approved for Coming Storm position#4.

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 11:05 am