Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Store VS Nature. (Inerta and Cleona Social.)

Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Dog Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Denis Aminev.
    Experience : 250

Private The Store VS Nature. (Inerta and Cleona Social.)

Post by Kyrin Aminev 6th June 2015, 3:42 pm

Sitting at the roof of the guild was rather nice it was a great temperature and the consistent amount of webs made her happy. Once she had woken from a day long nap she yawned looking around to see if it was night and to her happiness it was, "Ahhhh perfect!~" She got up and started to winch herself down from the roof on a string of web until she reached the ground and yawned as she looked around for someone to talk to. The only one she could see however was the. . . Pixie she remembered the book saying sitting in a hole near the roof and so she climbed the wall and peered into the hole and smiled whispering so as not to spook either the pixie or anyone else, "Hello there!~"

Private Re: The Store VS Nature. (Inerta and Cleona Social.)

Post by Guest 6th June 2015, 5:37 pm

Cleona sat within her dark little hole, completely void of light. Being of a nocturnal pixie species, she had no trouble seeing in the dark, not that she went anywhere. In fact, she was writing in the dark as if there were a light hanging over her. Within the hole, she was bottled up and jotting down a list of supplies she need on a torn piece of paper. The pen she wrote with, humorously, was held awkwardly with her tiny hands.

A silent “hello” echoed through her hole and Cleona jerked her gaze in surprise toward the entrance to see red eyes staring inward. After recognizing the red eyes belonging to one of her newest guild mates, Cleona let out a big sigh of relief and then immediately started cussing on the inside after forgetting that her newest companion – Inerta – could climb walls. Privacy was overrated anyeay.

“Damn it, woman… I need to get a door.”

She dropped the pen and, with the small scrap of paper in hand, peered out hole to see the smile of the spider queen. Strangely, her smile was… not as off putting as you would expect from an arachnid woman. It certainly dulled down the resentment Cleona had over the flying table incident.

With a serious face – though her small body and head made it hard for anyone to take her seriously – she asked in a lazy tone, “Can I help you?”
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 6th June 2015, 6:22 pm

Inerta looked inside the hole as Cleona talked but noticed that she herself had no lights in there and was writing as if she had, "Oh I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the store with me? I was asked by one of the members to go get them food and as such did not want to go alone." In any other situation this may have seemed ridiculous as a eight foot tall spider woman was asking a pixie to come along with her due to the buddy system but in realty it was happening. "Most of why I ask is cause you seemed to get off on the wrong foot with me and I wanted to set it right! Course had you been human I would simply skin you and eat you! But since you are a . . ." She thought for a moment since she had to do research so as to not offend her again, "Pixie! I was hoping that you would come along with me!~" She waited patiently smiling cutely since in her head she really did think the pixie was cute she just knew that if she vocalized it Cleona would probably get mad so she simply stood back and waited for an answer.

Post by Guest 6th June 2015, 7:38 pm

Cleona blinked at the rough apology. For someone used to dealing with the more arrogant, an apology was quite a refresher and caught the pixie off guard. She couldn’t even maintain her serious face at the site. Instead, she just shook her and crawled out of the whole. Her wings fluttered for a moment before she lifted herself into the air and hovered a few feet in front of the Inerta’s face. The spider woman took the extra precaution to refer to her as “pixie.” This lady was clearly earning brownie points. Laycie, a demon woman who ran around the guild hall, had called her “tiny” though Cleona never received an apology. To hear regret over such painful phrases really worked over the pixie’s little heart.

The thought of being polite and smiling in return to the kind gesture occurred to Cleona, but it was a very new prospect to her. Instead, she gave awkward expression and avoided eye contact (and tried to play it off, of course).

“Um… Sure. I’ll go to the store with you,” she mumbled, “I need to get a few things anyway…”
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 6th June 2015, 8:41 pm

She smiled and clapped slightly which to some would mean she would fall but because of her eight legs she simply stayed standing. When Cleona flew in front of her fae she could not help but notice that she began to blush and she herself tried to hide her face a bit, "I-I umm! thanks! It would be great if we could get going but ummm. . ." Within seconds by nature she hugged the pixie not quite understanding that she had just put the small girl into her bosom. "Eep! I-I-I'm sorry!" Within seconds she pulled the pixie out and started to winch down her web towards the ground Cleona in her hands hard as bone, "S-Sorry it is by nature I do that. . . Sorta like motherly instincts but on a enhanced level. . ." She laughed nervously hoping that she had not offended her again by simply acting out of a horrid instinct.

Post by Guest 7th June 2015, 5:43 am

Some people – the more perverted types anyway – would de for a moment like that. Cleona, on the other hand, thought she was actually going to die as she was pressed against Inerta’s chest and smothered by a sizeable bosom. It wouldn’t have been so bad if the pixie weren’t hugged right between her breasts. As she was pulled out from the “hug,” Cleona just sat in the spider queen’s hand as stiff as a board.

The pixie face went from green to red in embarrassment over the situation. Her eye twitched in trying to comprehend what had just happened. She looked up at Inerta’s eyes and blinked, still gripped in her hands. Cleona didn’t normally like to be held but her mind was more concerned about Inerta’s “mortherly instincts.” As she came back to her sense however, she pulled herself out of the woman’s clutch and let her wings hover just in front of Inerta. She fluttered lazily for a moment, as if she had forgotten how to fly, and looked around to make sure no one was around to see that – she’d definitely have to kill witnesses.

Cleona pointed at her guild mate and awkwardly shouted, “Are you trying kill me!? Listen here, you mad woman… I’m not some little, huggable… thing! I’m…” She was having a hard time balancing anger and embarrassment in her sentence to the point that it was difficult to say a complete sentence. “… Just…” She turned around, her back to Inerta as if trying to hide her embarrassment, “Just speak of this no one or I’ll squish you with my boot! Got it?” Cleona had thrown a table at Inerta before, but now she wasn't certain if she should throw another table or hide under one.

Everyone has a shameful thought in their head once in a while. Cleona’s was, “Lavender… her breasts smell like lavender.”
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 7th June 2015, 7:05 am

Inerta could only smile and blush from embarrassment herself she knew that if she pushed this too much she would end up with a very angry pixie. "S-So wanna head out?! Oh!" She pulled Cleona in with a h and and pulled out a string of silk from finger to finger measuring her size and noting it. Once all the sizes were done she set the pixie on top of her large bosom for rest and began to work her hands at a masterfully rapid speed until after about a minute she had finished sowing together a small sort if kimono type thing and sized it to her, "Ah there we go! This thing is half the weight of any clothes you could buy and three times as warm!" She set it beside Cleona and smiled hoping she would not mind she did that as they were going out into the frozen wastes to head to the store for some food and whatever else the pixie needed

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic | Theme
    The Store VS Nature. (Inerta and Cleona Social.) 0WdTnds

Post by Guest 7th June 2015, 7:47 am

“Woah, wait! What’re you doing!?”

Cleona was at a lost when she was being measured. So was confused enough, in fact, that she just sat complacently as it took place, figuring it would be best to just let whatever was happening play out. Then, Inerta gave Cleona a seat… on her bosom. The pixie tried to adjust herself in her new seat but it was like trying to move around on a water bed which prompted the worry of falling between her breasts and getting smothered again. She almost flew off her seat until she noticed the woman was meticulously playing with silk in her hand.

What the Hell is she doing now?

When the outfit – a kimono-like apparel similar in fashion to Ayori’s – was finished, Inerta handed it the pixie who simply stared at it for a moment. She held it out in front of her, searching for anything on the outfit that might embarrass her.

After a moment of investigation, Cleona sighed, “It’s… thanks.” She was a fan of kimono’s but the outside was extremely cold (not that the guild hall was much warmer). The thing even had holes for her wings! That part really got at Cleona who considered that little part as a kind gesture. She put it on and sat complacently still.

“Soft…” she mumbled. Whether she was talking about the outfit or Inerta’s bosom, one could not say.

“Let’s go to the store. I want to be back before nightfall.”
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 7th June 2015, 8:06 am

She nodded and walked out into the storm wading around in the snow as she fought against the wind as she walked and looked around and saw a direction walking that way towards the Rose Garden. After about an hour of walking she took a quick look at Cleona and smiled, "Are the new clothes comfortable?" she was oping she made them right and continued her walk feeling her body begin to chill at last she shivered and they continued on their way to the Rose Garden.

Once they reached the Rose Garden they simply walked up to a store with many people staring at her not really noticing the pixie due to her being there and all she could think was, "Uggghhhh the humans are staring at me." After they reached the store she opened the door for Cleona and let her in and from there the fun could truly begin.

Once they got in she walked up to the food area and could almost feel herself about to vomit, "Oh gods they eat this stuff?!" She could not believe it, "Why would they eat these plants and such!" She could almost vomit on sight of this and she pulled out a list from her bosom to see what she needed to find as people stared at her and a child could be heard crying. "Ah! Here we go!" She walked over to shelf and pulled off some cookies and other sweets, "What did you need Cleona?" She looked at the pixie and smiled a cute little smile seemingly unaware of the people pointing at her in fear or so it seemed though she was feeling highly uncomfortable right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic | Theme

Post by Guest 7th June 2015, 11:18 am

The storm was cold, no doubt, but the silk kimono made much more bearable than usual. She wondered about Inerta though, given that her clothing covered much less. As she traveled with the spider queen, Cleona would switch between flying and resting on Inerta’s shoulders periodically. With the snow storm making it a difficult task to fly, the latter was preferred over the former.

“Yes, the clothes are fine. They do their task.” In reality, Cleona loved the feeling of the silk against her skin but she desperately tried to hide her joy over it.

Once they arrived, the duo received some stares, of course. Most of them were directed toward Inerta, not that Cleona minded. The presence of her guild mate made it easy for them to get through the store and to the food court. Oh, how the sweet smell of salad penetrated Cleona’s nose. Being a pixie, she had a love for the taste of anything green. Inerta, apparently, thought otherwise. As the spider woman helped herself to sweets, the Cleona flew over to the salad bar and plucked several large leafs. Sure, it was stealing but it’s not like anyone was going to stop her with an eight-foot tall spider walking around – the perks of Basilisk Fang. She quickly returned to Inerta whilst nibbling on the leaves.

"It's better than human meat, I'm sure." She rolled her eyes before tossing the salad leaves onto the ground.

She hovered just in front of her companion’s face and produced her own list from the kimono. Her eyes peered over the list and her face went pale as she recalled the first object on her list: a few sets of bras fit for a pixie. As much as she feared the shame of bra-shopping with a guild mate, she didn’t quite feel like coming back.

“Bras. I need bras,” was call she could muster.
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 7th June 2015, 11:33 am

She simply looked at the pixie and giggled when she said that a salad could do better than human flesh,"Ahh ahh! I am a spider you see! I cannot eat vegetables without vomiting my stomach onto the floor. Apart from what most would think I am actual in need of meat to survive." She laughed and continued on her task of gathering the sweets and different odds and sods for the guild when she heard Cleona quietly say she needed bras, "What those mangy things? I never wear them mainly cause they never stand up to these things." She laid her hands on her two E-Cup sized breast which made it all the more true that finding bras that would fit them is almost impossible.

"But ahhhh um. . . Not to be rude in any way and sorry if I offend but I am guessing finding bras for someone of your stature is not the easiest?" She blushed hoping that the pixie did not get enraged at her for saying so, "I mean even finding clothing for myself is almost impossible as you can tell!" She laughed a little nervously her words coming out a little louder than they should due to anxiety when a person walked up and touched her spider abdomen, "Ha see guys! I did it!" She quickly turned and smiled at the man with one filled with complete and utter malice, "Did you just touch me? OH? I was getting a bit hungry you see but if you insist on touching a lady then you might end up her meal!" She laughed and used her pedipalps that normally help keep her lower bodies clothing on to push the man onto the ground as she used one of her forelegs to pin him there.

"Now apologize and I WON'T eat you alive~" she was kidding of course she was going to eat him either way.

the man began to beg and plead for his life as he apologized profusely for the rudeness of himself and feeling a tad in a playful mood she looked over to the pixie with a cute little grin on her face, "I have an idea!~ You choose his fate! Do I eat him? Or do I Impale him with my legs?" She laughed sadistically as she said so seeming almost like a monster now, "Oh and don't worry about the bras I can make you one with the silk I make!~" She looked back down at the man and smiled sadistically "Now count to ten! If you don't my one of my other legs will crush you quad muscles~"

Magic | Theme

Post by Guest 7th June 2015, 6:42 pm

Cleona turned from green to red once more at the talk of breasts. Bosom chat was certainly not the norm for the pixie who usually keep all things bra-related in the dark. To hear Inerta mention the difficult she had with bra-searching wasn’t helping. Back in her home country of Seven, bras were a much easier thing to come by for a pixie; although, they were usually made from leaves or grass of some kind. She meant to retort back at the spider woman (perhaps by simply snapping at her) but that plan changed when someone was stupid enough to touch her spidery abdomen.

Some people loved large breasts on a woman. Some people loved a curvy body. Cleona… she loved a good ass-whooping. She watched with mirth as Inerta effortlessly pinned down the human to which he begged for mercy. His pleading was on deaf ears, though, as Cleona was given the keys to his fate. He was doomed.

She landed softly on the ground and stood next to the head of the man and grinned. For the first time today, she was both joyful and shameless. Her face actually turned into a genuine smile!

“I think we could use a good impalement. You know, make the floor a little more colorful. I was thinking red.” She smirked once me and nearly chuckled, not putting much thought into the bra-making part.

This was bonding at its best.
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 7th June 2015, 7:25 pm

She looked at the pixie and smiled at her suggestion watching the man begin to scream and plead for his life was making her hungrier as she heard it and she needed a snack, "Then lets redecorate!~" Within moments she pressed her forelegs down harder and harder until they broke the bones of the man pinned into the ground a loud audible crunch happening as a guard walked up and saw the commotion. Upon seeing what he would be dealing with he simply walked away valuing his life more than his paycheck.

As the man screamed in pure writhing agony she could not help but pull out one of his leg muscles and taste it, "Ahhhh. . . Ew. . . You ate too much fatty foods! Your muscles are disgusting!" She cough and spat out the meat right onto the mans face causing him to begin to vomit only for her to over his mouth and nose with webbing. The man began to choke on his own fluids causing her to cover her face with her hands and begin laughing, "Oh you disgusting human!~ I am gonna have to punish you cause not only did you touch me. . . You ruined my meal." She glared as she did so and used her forelegs to impale both sides of his body and rip his body in half the scream being muffled and stopped as he both chocked to death and was ripped in half.

"Ahhh much better!" She took her pedipalps and pulled up his head holding it in her hands as she laughed at it. "Oh my what foolish man~" She giggled and used her forelegs to cut up the body and sprawl the parts everywhere making the floor quite literally red. Once she had finished she laughed and threw the head at a child hitting him right in the back of his head as she laughed, "Strike!" after the kid hit the ground she turned to Cleona, "So about the bra do you prefer any colors or styles? I can do many things! So if you have any requests now is the time."

Magic | Theme

Post by Guest 8th June 2015, 10:26 am

The pixie expected to see a short and simple impalement but Inerta took to a whole other level. Cleona was proud to consider herself hardcore but she didn’t think she could split a man in half. Even watching the sight, especially eating the human part, was difficult to watch at first as Cleona hadn’t seen it coming at all. Although, the merciless fun Inerta had in it was enough for Cleona to rethink snapping at the spider woman anymore. The “redecorating” worked though, a little too well. The pixie fluttered her wings and lifted herself off the ground to avoid the pool of blood spreading.

"I... I've never seen a human killed so... wow." The woman was speechless with amazement.

Cleona watched the head go flying toward a kid who promptly ran like Hell when he turned to see what it was. The poor kid. No one would ever believe him. Cleona had to take a moment to ponder what she wanted for a bra, sort of. She knew exactly what she wanted but telling someone was a bit difficult, especially when it came to someone as private as Cleona who preferred everyone ignorant of what her unmentionables looked like.

As softly as she could, Cleona mumbled, “Purple. I want a purple bra… and I'd like a push-up.”

With that, her eyes scoured left and right in case anyone was in earshot of that. Again, no witnesses!
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 8th June 2015, 1:30 pm

She noted it in her head and smiled as she looked at the pixie nodding as she quite quickly grabbed her and walked to the change rooms of the store as people were running away in panic clearing the place out almost completely. Once she reached the curtained area she closed them and began to take off Cleonas clothing ignoring protests as she got all the measurements done her hands running softly and carefully over the skin something the chitinous skin would not allow you to think would happen, "Sorry about this but it is needed." Once the measurements were made she began to spin her web into her fingers and sew with massive dexterity. Once the basics were made she opened the curtain and laid a blanket of silk on Cleona so she was not sitting naked, "Be right back!" When she got out of the change rooms area she wandered for a bit looking for something to use for coloring coming across some lavender and nodding, "Perfect!~"

After weaving the lavender into the bra the coloring and smells got mixed with the new panties and  push-up bra made specially for Cleona. Once done she walked back into the change room kneeling down by the pixie handing her the lingerie, "Hope you like it! The silk should be soft on the skin so no chaffing! And it is resilient as hell so until your breasts grow they will last a lifetime!" she giggled proud of her handy work when a man walked in looking to try on some pants and looked to the side seeing the pixie, "Uhhmm. . . Sorry bye." As he tried to walk away a line of web hit his leg and he was slowly reeled in and had his throat promptly eaten by her.

"Uhhhh this place has way too fatty humans a swear." She coughed up the meat and spit it onto the chest of the still bleeding dead man.

"I hope you enjoy them~ They were made nicely too! If you need another pair at any point you can find me just across from your hole in the roof!" She smiled cutely happy that she could help the pixie.

Magic | Theme

Post by Guest 8th June 2015, 10:10 pm

Cleona, of course, didn't take the stripping very well. She was flustered, throwing swear words, and all manner of obscenities. She would have flown away if she could, but Inerta' grip was a bit too strong (yet gentle at the same time, surprisingly). And the touching, all the touching! Cleona was definitely not a touch-me-anywhere sort of person.

"Damn it! I'm not some... gah! Quite touching me! Gaaaaah! I'm going to-!" This went on for quite a while.

At some point, the pixie found herself on the ground covered in silk. She was afraid to get up out of fear for someone seeing her naked body. Her face was red with a mixture of anger and embarrassment. She never thought she'd be naked in a store. It was like a cliché nightmare! Fortunately, for her unlucky self, Inerta came back... with lingergie. When she looked up at the spider woman, the pixie was prepared to cuss the woman out until she was handed the clothing.

“Is that… lavender?” Her nose sniffed the clothing for a bit has her anger dulled. A small smirk could be seen on her face for a moment before she slipped it on from under the silk blanket.

She peaked her head out and, in a strangely kinder fashion, asked, “Can I have the rest of my clothes?” Then, a man walked in… “GET OUT!” Inerta was on it though as she made a snack on the man who walked in. It was quite a beautiful death.

At Inerta’s last remark, Cleona turned a bit red in the face (oh, the power of lavender) and mumbled, “I’ll remember that offer.”
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 9th June 2015, 6:15 am

She blushed when she looked at the pixie smiling as she would to one of her children and yet she felt something more behind it, "Ah good to hear it I was hoping you would say yes! Give me a second though I need to fix my clothing." Within a moment she had removed her own clothing that covered her massive bosom and was sowing in new silk to fix some damage and stretching that had happened during the chaos of the store, "Oh before I forget here ya go!" She turned around to Cleona her breasts now no longer clothed kinda just flopping around with her movements. Once she had fully turned she handed the pixie her clothing she had made for her and smiled, "I infused them with a bit of color!~" And she was not kidding the clothes she had made for Cleona were now a nice purple and smelled of lavender.

One some time had passed and her repairs on her clothes had been dealt with she put her clothing back on securing it tight though nothing really being hidden anyways, "What you say we go grab something to eat? I am tired of attempting these humans and could go for some pork or something." She smiled cutely as she softly picked up the pixie holding her as soft she could so as not to hurt her, "I know they have plenty of produce here and considering everyone seems to have ran away in fear we get a one hundred percent discount!~"

"Oh by the by. . . Are you a single pixie?" she blushed heavily as she said so feeling like an idiot for even bringing it up.

Magic | Theme

Post by Guest 9th June 2015, 7:02 am

The prudish Cleona protested, “Woah! Wait! Don’t change in front of-!” Too late. And then she turned around… Damn. Cleona, whose female friends were all coincidently petite, had never seen breasts quite that large (or quite that bouncy). Of course, her eyes went first to the large melons and then finally to Inerta’s eyes. And then back to the breasts. It was hard not to stare and the blush wasn’t helping. It wasn’t until Inerta handed her the new clothing that she finally snapped back, with a bit of embarrassment over her staring (she tried to play it off though).

She snatched the clothes, quite speedily in fact, when she smelt the scent of lavender oozing off of it. Magnificent. “Yeah, yeah, wonderful.” Her “thank you” would have been more sincere if she weren’t in such a hurry to get her clothes on.

From then, she watched as Inerta created clothing of her own; although, it was a tad disappointing for the staring pixie when she was finally finished (Cleona, of course, acted relieved).

“Don’t pick me up! I…” She gave up. Inerta was intent on holding her. At least Cleona had her clothes on. Yay.

“Single? What kind of question is that!? Have you seen playing goo-goo eyes with anyone!?” Evidently, being single was a touchy subject for the pixie. Her pout made sure of that impression.
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 23rd June 2015, 11:42 am

She looked down at the pixie highly amused by the reaction to the question on her relationship status, "Oh hoho?~ Are you not happy about being single!~" She giggled as she picked up the pixie softly and pulled her into a hug right into her bosom. "You small little cutie!~ If you want someone to be with you!" she giggled and leaned into towards the small pixie a smile on her face, "Why not be with me?~" she blushed heavily when she offered turning away a bit setting the pixie down on her bosom as she twirls her own hair.

"I-I mean as it is I am rather alone. . . And we are neighbors in the ceiling. . . I could make you a door out of my silk! You could use the web to make it more homely up there with plants. . ." She kept on blushing her face now a deep hue of red. "I-I-It's up to you though! You do not have to if you don't want!"

Magic | Theme

Post by Guest 24th June 2015, 6:35 pm

Cleona, still quite flustered, trying to put up some resistance but merely gave up and let herself be hugged into Inerta’s comfy bosom. She could say, at least, that it was getting a little more tolerable. Still, it was difficult not to resume fighting with the spider woman as soon as the word “cutie” was thrown out once more. The haughty little pixie might have snapped at her had Inerta not just asked for the pixie to be with her. Cleona took the request as a stone falling from the sky and hitting her in the head. She was dazed to say the least.

The pixie listened as patiently as she could, albeit with a fidget. The deal sounded sweet: a web door and a garden hanging from the ceiling in a web. The latter certainly struck Cleona as a grand perk of the possible relationship.

Cleona crossed her arms and, sitting still on her companion’s bosom, muttered, “Flowers in the web does sound nice… but I’m not lonely.” Her little eyes twitched as she continued, “I’m perfectly happy as I am. Yeah… happy. Although, I suppose I could accept some form of a relationship.” The pixie kept mumbling, beating around the bush as best she could. Her “pixie pride” was getting the best of her. “However, it should be completely formal, nearly platonic even!” Her eyes kept gazing in different direction as she had trouble being direct about the matter.

“But… yes, I suppose. The answer is yes.”

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 11:11 pm