Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Arabian Night(mare).

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Arabian Night(mare).  Empty Arabian Night(mare).

Post by That Adopted Kid 18th August 2015, 10:42 pm

Spoiler:

Hargeon town, a place filled with wonder, with excitement, with Mei's house that she doesn't really stay at very often. Ever since she signed up with the guild Mei had the problem of never being home, most of the time she spent now was travelling. It brought about a little bit of depression for Mei, she didn't want to be far from home this often but at the same time she was making quite a bit of money... and well reputation within the guild and the world. Perhaps at some point she should try and get over her shyness and allow for the world to know the majesty of Mei. Thinking about how she might try and become famous just make her blush red like a lobster, or possibly that was the heat.

Seriously this job was in a desert, why were all of these jobs always out in the middle of nowhere in the worst conditions. Mei always had to trek across vast amounts of space just to reach this one point, this one place, which was just in the worst spot. First it was the imp job, that canyon coupled with the small cave at the end was horrible, though for some reason she didn't hate the squeezing she had to do within that tiny cave as much now. The worst had to be the village where that cat was gone, not because of how hard it was, but because had to walk all that way to get a cat, when she could have just stayed home to catch a pussy... uh cat, that's what she meant, cat. Seriously it was a 10 minute tops job, that took hours to head towards... yeah it was bad.

Hopefully, this mission wasn't going to be like that, especially since Mei arrived at the desert scene, apparently before the others. For some reason, Mei had a feeling that Aiyana would be her partner on this job... but there was another? How odd, she didn't know anyone else in the guild might have wanted to come all the way out here for this job, or at least would have taken the time. Maybe it was someone not from the guild, like Mao, Mei liked Mao, she had a fluffy tail and was nice, maybe someone like that? Oh well as Mei thought about it, she waited by a pillar on the outskirts of what appeared to be a ruined city, just like the client described was out here, apparently the guy's who attacked him might be in this location, if they were then Mei would be able to handle it, if they weren't Mei would probably throw a fit in her mind, and then walk all the way back home in shame. Hopefully they were here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Arabian Night(mare).  Empty Re: Arabian Night(mare).

Post by Raiza 18th August 2015, 11:04 pm

A hand rose to the hood of his robe pulling it past his eyes as a gust of wind took sand across his face, beating him and pelting his cloak with unneeded pieces of annoying dirt known as sand. "Seriously? This is the job i signed up for...why?" he complained about his own decision. He wasn't one to side with dark or good at the moment, least right now seeing as he was still figuring out this world.

"Maybe I'll trade some of this mission's rewards for a new cloak..." the thought was decent enough and knowing he'd have two allies made the mission success rate all that more promising. "Shame I haven't unlocked my power to use magic in this Game...er.. world I mean", though his hand rested to his sword's hilt, at least that was a thing still. He had one method of attacking, and well two if he ever had to go demonic form to use himself. Then again something like that isn't exactly what you go around 'showing' especially if you have allies on your side. None the less, Raiza finally arrived on scene, his boots kicking up sand as he stopped, just as the wind happened to blow past perfectly. The pillar that he was instructed to meet his team mates by was on looking a nearby ruined area, just as he was informed. "So, I'm second it seems" he chimed in, breaking the silence  as he stood in an empty spot near Mei. "I'm Raiza, and you?" an innocent question as he turned his head towards the ruins. "did our other team-mate already go in?" questioning because typically he was the late runner, so being here on time and second only made him more confused.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arabian Night(mare).  YdfXSKP
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 19th August 2015, 12:08 am

"THIS SHIRT NEEDS TO COME OFF!" The heat was almost unbearable in the desert, especially when the shirt in question was an overly baggy one that weighed a good amount. Luckily for Aiyana she had planned for the heat this time! The shirt quickly came off, being tied around her waist so she wouldn't lose it, to reveal a lacy bra the same color as her skin. A sigh of relief left the young woman's lips as she dusted sand off of her now revealed chest, the instant coolness from taking off the clothing turning her face into one of pure bliss. 'Ah...with that taken care of let's see who's up ahead that's doing this job with me.'

The job had been accepted on her own when she had left the guild hall of Lamia Scale. The job had said up to three wizards could come to the job, and with the description of the job she assumed she would find two others awaiting her arrival for the job. ”Guess I should have left sooner. Hope they aren't having to wait for me for too long because of that little pit stop.” She had had need of a break to use the bathroom, something that had turned into a mini-adventure that would be fun to talk about with someone later on after the job. Coming over a bunch of dunes, glad that no monstrous worms would pop out to eat her, Aiyana would see a pillar with two other's standing by a pillar that the job said to meet each other at. Growing closer to them, the mage with bandaged arms and legs would notice one familiar face that she had grown over time to enjoy; Mei.

A extremely wide smile would hit her as she waved at the woman as she walked up to the two. Upon reaching the two of them, Ai finally began to speak to them. ”Hey Mei! How have you been the last few days?” The last job they had gone on had resulted in quite the blow to the other girls head, but neither had spoken to each other since the bout of unconsciousness that had left the miasma wielding girl alone in her house after being dropped off by her guildmate. Turning to the strange boy that was there as well, the young woman introduced herself as she leaned towards him. ”I'm Aiyana, it's nice to meet you!” As she spoke the woman did a sort of 'bounce' movement with her feet, the movement causing a bit more jiggle on her chest than she realized.

[432]
    [3]

Arabian Night(mare).  MQNhOUw

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 19th August 2015, 12:56 am

Mei wasn't kept waiting for too long till another came along. She could have assumed that this guy was an enemy, but to be fair if he was, she knew that she could at least escape if it was called for. Still she didn't sense any kind of killing intent from this guy, so maybe it was true, he really was here for the job. He seemed to be wearing the appropriate little outfit for this situation, which Mei wasn't really wearing herself, a smooth move on his part. Perhaps she should get more outfits in her wardrobe before she went out on another job, it might really help out in situations like these.

"Nice to meet you Raiza, my name is Mei I assume you are here for the job? Honestly, I don't know if we will find anything within these ruins, but it's supposedly the only lead so, worth a shot right?"

Mei didn't extend her hand, rather she just looked towards the ruins and tried to scan through it to find anything. Nothing was popping up through her vision just yet, but if something did she would know about it... and that's when disaster struck. Aiyana appeared on the scene, with what first appeared to be nothing, but was later revealed with Mei's closer examination that it was but a bra. Mei felt a shallow form of relief wash over her when she realized this, which prompted yet another feeling, the feeling of what this kid would go through, many could handle Aiyana's choices in how she acted, Mei was used to it by now, but this guy probably wasn't. Would be a good show of character, Raiza's reaction that is.

"Been good Aiyana, resting a bit but otherwise working on some of my own little secret stuff. What about you?"

Mei tried to just stay focused on the mission and not on the girls mannerisms, instead Mei just finished off her little thought.

"So what do you guy's think, should we just approach the ruins from the standard front angle or should we try and locate another way into the pan--- place at all? If we can locate another way in we might catch them off guard, or we could just not care and see if it was a false location right from the get go."

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 19th August 2015, 1:27 am

Nodding his head to Mei's words "Yeah, Its worth a shot, and yeah I'm here for the job, otherwise don't you think it'd be a bit strange for me to be out here" The comment may have come off a less sociable but not so much that Raiza intended it to be rude in any way, more of a 'yeah it was kinda obvious you know?' kind of thing. Though the thought of using an old ruin as a headquarters gave Raiza some clue. Old maps and gossip could always help if the building or the headquarters. Though it all the gossip he heard of these 'ruins' prior to coming here were so sketchy nothing could be used. All he knew was the ruins were so old by now that his best bet was to personally check them out. Sadly, thats like asking a bad guy to see his base and all the pathways before entering. Damn game mechanics too bad he couldn't just hack in a map of some kind.

Thats when the 3rd arrived. Hearing her voice behind him as he was staring off towards the distance, looking at the ruins made him more cautious than normal. Typical mmos he at least had a minimap, now in this world, nothing... nothing at all. Guess thats part of the whole 'your not playing a game, you're part of a new universe' logic came into play after all.

Turning his head to look behind him as the woman happened to greet him, luckily he didn't have to endure a possible awkward moment of him examining the physics mechanics. Though the skin colored Bra made Raiza none the less turn his head back to straight. 'I know my team mate didn't just come here with no clothes... right?' The thought lingered for less than a second as he looked as if he was closely observing something in the distance though a soft exhale escaped his lips before turning around, staring into Aiyana's eyes. "Name is Raiza, nice to meet you." he chimed before turning back to see the ruins.

"Well I did my own digging, and came up short. No gossip leaked anything about these old ruins, what about you? Do you two know anything about them? The structures? the pathways or anything? Dont wanna be ambushed going in if we can help it you know?", a clench of the hand over the blade's hilt as he said the last sentence, almost indicating ambushes were something he didn't like. Well duh no one likes to be ambushed, but he especially didn't.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 20th August 2015, 10:29 pm

It was nice to meet someone new, and this one seemed to be a newer mage, his aura of magic being weaker than hers or Mei's. 'Ah well, we have enough woman power between Mei and I to handle anything that comes our way out here.' Her thought finished as her Lamia Scale friend spoke to her, the bandaged woman answering shortly after. "I've been great! Just been hanging out with some of the people in the guild, although a lot of them are slowly disappearing or don't talk much. Kind of sad really, it gets so boring living in the guild away from my friends."

After that it was a little bit of discussion on the job, and how they wanted to handle it now that they were all here. "Well, I'd say we try to find another way in. The main door, or entrance, is going to be guarded a lot better than something obscure. Not to mention we have no idea how many of them there are. If we plow straight through we could end up getting in over our heads.” A partial worry kicked in with the last sentence. The young woman wouldn't know what to do if Mei actually got hurt during the job. When taking care of the slavers she had had to knock the poor girl out, just to keep her from committing a murder that would have tarnished her character. She had punched her out, something she still felt bad about, and was not looking forward to ever doing that to any friend ever again. ”Let's just be careful,” she said as she started to turn and face Raiza again. ”And you can feel free to use me as cover, my magic is meant for me to be in the fray and keep you guys safe!”

With that she started moving a bit in the direction of the desert ruins the thieves made their base of operations at. With luck they would find some hidden path to abuse, or maybe climb one of the walls and get in behind them all without triggering the sentries; if they had any of those that was. The bandaged legs of the girl moved carefully over the ever shifting sand of the desert as she wished for a nice warm bath, the sand getting on her nerves already. It was coarse, rough, and irritating. Not to mention it got EVERYWHERE! The weakest mage of the party's words stuck with her though, she really would hate to be ambushed this soon into the job.

[427]
    [6]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th August 2015, 10:29 pm

The member 'Aiyana' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Arabian Night(mare).  WeakMonster
    That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 20th August 2015, 11:20 pm

OOC: Still using old magic for this job.

"We have company."

Mei stated as she noticed them creeping up upon their small group, these characters seemed armed and for some reason knew of their presence. Perhaps they had monitors or something, either way this was going to be quite annoying. There was also the chance that they had been tracked from a long distance That could really be an annoying possibility, which meant that they would have eyes on them at all times, well almost all of them. Tightening her scarf to keep out the course and rough sand from getting everywhere Mei looked back towards Raiza and Aiyana.

"You guy's head around and find an entrance, I'll handle our little friends here in but a few seconds, more importantly is you guy's finding a way in that's at least a little safer. Don't worry I'll catch up, trust me."

For some reason, Mei felt that she needed to add the "trust me" part like she couldn't be trusted for some reason. It really bugged her, but seemed to linger in her mind as a truth, she couldn't be trusted. Now she was getting a headache again just like she had for a few days since that job. Oh well perhaps she would get over the feeling in due time, or maybe it was time to take up the offer of that one stranger and go and meet him elsewhere... she didn't really know to be honest. Fading into invisibility expect to possibly Aiyana, Mei went through the pillar to ambush the ambush.

They stalked the sands, but she stalked them, and as they started to follow Aiyana and Raiza wherever they were going to head off towards, Mei began to knock them all in the back of the head. They didn't deserve death to her knowledge, but they did deserve a good smacking. Though a few started to panic and tried to avoid her fisted blows, Mei finished them off handily and then began to scan the area for Raiza and Aiyana, wherever they were, since these punks had waited a little bit to start moving.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 21st August 2015, 6:06 am

A metaphorical chilling cold wind in the midst of this boiling hot deset ran up Raiza's spine. The words entered his ear so ominously as if he truly didn't belong here at all. He knew he didn't have his magic yet, and those two before him no doubt were leagues ahead of him. Why was he even here? Just a laughing tag along for these two women to make fun of? Reasonably, he felt intimidated that he couldn't keep up, and more so he felt annoyed that they so simply cast him to the side with no regard that maybe he'd like to fight too.

Then it was truly apparent of how low class he was when Mei decided to tell them to go alone as she took care of the ones coming for them. A solo assault such as that? Though Raiza's pride told him to jump in and help, he also knew one other thing was a definite. He had to at least 'listen' some that way he seemed somewhat useful.

Though as he nodded his head, turning back to the ruins, he sighed. "Tsch... why am I even here, you two outclass me" he finally spoke, just loud enough for Aiyana to hear, the youth began to walk forward albit annoyed as he ran his hand across the wall, feeling as if he was no help at all, though yeah he had that demonic form, but he couldn't use that now... it'd be over in a matter of minutes, and then he'd be too drained to use it again today. Besides... those two no doubt would kill him if he did use it.

Turning around to scan, he noticed Mei looking around in the distance. Looks like she killed or beat her targets. No doubt flawlessly too. "Heres an idea... if we can move fast enough, perhaps break a hole into the wall, enter and take stealth, the confusion will alert some guards but they'll still need to 'get' there, which means they'll split their forces in order to do such a thing, then we can pick the stragglers off, and continue our job"

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 22nd August 2015, 9:33 pm

Mei had noticed the patrol of bandits before Aiyana had had a chance to notice them herself. 'Well, that's not good. They already know we're here and we haven't even started!' It didn't bode well for the group until her Lamia Scale guildmate, and one of her best friends, told her and Raiza to move along and find a way into the bandit's hideout. "All right Mei, and be careful. I'll make sure the two of us meet up with you later on, with no one hurt too bad that they can't go on their own." The "trust me" part worried the young woman. Was she starting to remember the last job already? Would she ever remember that job? The holder type mage had hit her pretty hard in the temple to knock her out, and it had brought on a good case of amnesia along with hit.

With Mei moving to take care of the patrol, the duo that was left began to move to the ruins and make their way towards the ruins that they were in. They were on the far side of the ruins, away from the main entrance and about halfway back, when she heard Raiza comment about being outclassed by her and Mei. "Aww, don't let the strength of others get to you! We worked hard to get where we are now, and I'm sure you'll be able to do the same. Just keep good spirits! Being so down won't do nothing for ya!" Her pep talk ended shortly before he started with his idea for how to get in. It was a risky idea, one she would rather not do with the noise breaking through a wall would cause. "How about we remove the destruction of the wall, and I help us scale it? The wall isn't too high to do so, and I can climb up with my magic and let you climb up using my bandages as well. When we get to the top I can leave some bandages behind for Mei to see and use so she can catch up with us."

With the plan fresh in her mind, Aiyana lifted a hand up and a burst of bandages launched out. The bandages went up, latching the the top of the wall before Aiyana flew up with them, the bandages moving to meet with the higher altitude part like a reverse zip line. Landing on the top of the wall, her hat giving her the feline grace to walk along the top as if it were a standard floor, Aiyana cut off enough bandage with her khopesh to allow Raiza to use it as rope; rope that would go down the other side as well. After making sure the bandages were steady enough for the other mage to climb up and down with Aiyana looked down and winked at the man. "See you on the other side." Would be heard before she did a back flip and disappeared on the other side of the wall. No one really knew about her ability to land from large falls without taking damage. Not even Minh had gotten the chance to see it in effect during their job looking for the little mage that had killed dark guilds on her own; he had been too focused to notice during the battle. Her feet softly landed on the ground at the bottom of the fall, the young woman leaning up against the wall as she awaited the arrival of her partners for this job. 'So far so good. No one's been hurt yet and we're already inside of the ruins they are hiding in. We just need to find the stolen lacrimas and get out of here now...'

[624]
    [9]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 22nd August 2015, 10:43 pm

Well now Mei had a little dilemma, she had to basically go through the place and search out the other group... or perhaps she could simply start the search on her own and meet back up with them in the main chamber? Mei's abilities made her work perfectly fine by herself after all, and now would be a good time to test that out, at least before she began some soul searching. This is when Mei swiftly decided that approaching head on would be the best course of action for herself since she could stay fairly safe from them due to how her body functioned and her abilities with stealth.

Slinking within the sands as she approached the main entrance Mei managed to find a few unsavoury characters about, but couldn't tell what they were armed with right away, so further observation would be required. Hopefully, they weren't too hard to deal with, she needed to catch to the others, and make a break for those lacrima's. Still observing what the enemy was most commonly packing within their ranks wasn't a bad idea, in fact, it could prove valuable later on during a key battle. For now she would just sit and wait and see what exactly was in front of her, and if they didn't prove too much of a threat then Mei would just move on, casually taking them out along the way of course.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd August 2015, 10:43 pm

The member 'That Adopted Kid' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Arabian Night(mare).  NormalMonster
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 11:26 pm

A casual nod of the head in response to Aiyana's 'pep' talk, which only made Raiza sigh a good deal due to the fact his pride got shattered twice so far. "Sure" the youth responded, having listened to Aiyana's idea, he simply went along with it, watching them rise the lengths of the stone wall before backflipping off of it. Knowing logical sense, Raiza took it into a game's perspective and just figured the fall damage in this place wasn't normal, that or Aiyana must have a way to prevent such. Though which only made him more annoyed as he grabbed hold of the bandaged material, running a thumb up it to feel what kind of material it even was in the first place, kind of curious before he took a tight grip on in, allowing his body to lean back while placing a foot on the wall.

Eventually gripping it with the other hand and beginning to scale it, he managed to make his way to the top of the wall, and of course scale his way down the wall too, only to jump off with the last few feet before hitting the ground with a soft thud, He'd look forward past a ruined building as if he had glimpsed something while on top of the wall. Shaking his head, thinking it was just his mind messing with him, at least till He, and no doubt Aiyana could hear some form of chatting from the nearby ruined road. Something was approaching, not alerted yet but it was still something.

Of course, keeping his mouth shut as he looked to Aiyana, drawing his sword gently, not knowing what was coming as the building concealed such, he still yet readied himself, preparing to fight regardless of the fact that, hey maybe something like this was out of his league but he still wanted to show he could help too.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd August 2015, 11:26 pm

The member 'Raiza' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 26th August 2015, 12:40 am

Aiyana watched as the new mage made his way down the wall after climbing all the way up. Raiza jumped the last few feet down, something she was glad he didn't try to do from higher. She didn't want to try and catch the boy from certain injury because he tried to emulate the woman's special powers given to her from her favorite hat. She stroked the right ear of the hat as the two of them heard the sounds of speech from a group of people coming in their direction from a nearby road inside the walls. They were obviously not alerted from their climb, else the voices would be louder and a lot angrier than the peaceful conversation they were having.

The bandaged girl nodded to the boy as he slowly drew his weapon, the young woman drawing her khopesh as well before making a hand motion for him to follow her quietly to a building's wall that would keep them hidden as the group rounded the corner. From their position they would see a group of five men round the corner before noticing the bandages strung over the wall. The entire group rushed to look at it, tying to figure out why it was there and who would be dumb enough to climb into their territory. As they did so Aiyana motioned for Raiza to attack with her as she swiftly, and quietly, charged the men. As she got within striking distance with her magic, the closest man would find himself unconscious by a sudden strike from her magical bandages that she was self trained in.

The thud from the man hitting the ground drew the attention of the other four, weapons unsheathing instantly as they saw the two intruders coming at them. A simple duck under one's attack would allow Aiyana the pleasure of using the blunt part of her weapon to knock the man aside his head, bringing him into the black depths that people called unconsciousness like one in the group already was. Seeing that two of his fellows down for the count, one of the recruits began climbing the bandages for his life, everyone there able to hear him yell “I quit! I regret ever thinking of joining these bandits!” Another tried to do the same, but before he could go her would find that one of his legs was bound in bandages still attached to Aiyana's arm, causing him to trip and knock his head against the ground.

With three unconscious, and one having run for the hills, that only left the one that Raiza was already dealing with. 'I'll let him deal with the guy on his own. Let him get some practice in and see how he fares.' With that thought the bandaged mage stepped back and watched the battle of recruit versus beginner mage.

[475]
    [12]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 26th August 2015, 7:11 pm

Before Mei knew it, she had spotted a fair group of people within the compound, all of which looked pretty tough, seriously these weren't the kinds of people you just casually mess with. While the entire group could be handled nearly one at a time, Mei didn't have the others with her, so she didn't have to deal with them at all, considering that her abilities were probably good enough to sneak past all of them, Mei was going to do just that. Seriously why did she have to lift a finger when Mei could just simply avoid all of these people in the first place, it was simply the smarter thing to do. Slinking along within the walls, Mei's invisibility kept her from being noticed by any of them.

Now came the more annoying part, however, navigating through the place was easy enough with her vision and abilities, but then came the horrible part. She seemed to locate what appeared to be a larger gathering of them all, and though she couldn't tell why they were all within the large reinforced catacomb at first glance, a small observation had her notice the various lacrima within the crates and how they were inspecting it, probably for quality or some non-sense. Mei wanted to pounce, but she felt it would be better to wait for the others to catch up before she tried to take them all on, just in case they had any weird tricks up their sleeves.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th August 2015, 7:11 pm

The member 'That Adopted Kid' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 26th August 2015, 9:46 pm

At first, Raiza shuddered to think of how the two of them could handle all five like that, though then again, he knew magic could nearly trump all non-magic, it was just simply 'that'. Though it wasn't going to limit Raiza any when he nodded his head towards Aiyana's direction. However when it came down to watching Aiyana take them down one by one from the corner of his vison, Raiza had locked onto his own target, though he hoped no one expected him to be nice with his sword. You couldn't exactly just 'be nice' Though he wasn't the killer he was destined to become, yet he still held little to no remorse for these bandits. His job as a sellsword was to kill them, and they were simply murderers, he was doing his job.

Upon realization of that, he crossed blades with the man, quickly pushing his own weight forward while the others began to be subdued, and the moment one ran away Raiza noticed the man in front of him began to loose focus, it was his downfall, the moment focus was lost and they went to turn, Raiza had caught their blade with his own, forcing it to the side with a thwacking motion with the blunt end before using his shield to keep the sword at bay while his own cleanly found its way through the man's chest, cleanly killing them nearly instantly as the attack was aimed more for their lungs as he knew the heart would be too hard of a target. Unfortunatly the man would end up bleeding out or sufficating to death, either way they'd suffer and that was apparent as Raiza kicked the guy away, letting him lay on the ground holding the wound for a brief period before finally they'd become motionless entirely, dead.

"Lets go...we should get this done soon before more show up." he stated, flicking the sword to the side to clean the blood off his blade and end up simply walking away from the corpse he just caused. His blade would still remain out and on the ready, though more so now he felt other reasons to be on guard.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 26th August 2015, 11:25 pm

The battle of Raiza versus the newbie bandit did not last very long. Apparently her fight against the rest had lowered morale enough for even a weaker opponent to take him on. She wasn't happy that he had gone straight for a kill either. They didn't have to slay every being that they came upon in combat. Every life was precious and should, at least, be attempted to be spared; so long as it didn't risk the life of others. "Yeah, let's go find the lacrima crates and get this job over with." The tinge of disappointment was in her words, not meaning to, as she tried to forget about the death she could have averted by just knocking the guy out before the boy could do what he had done. Using basic intuition Aiyana picked the most likely direction they should head and began to move, hoping Raiza would follow.

It didn't take long until she found a room where a group of people were inspecting the stolen goods they were here to retrieve, the lacrimas! From the corner of her eye the bandaged mage could see her friend Mei. It was apparent she was hiding herself with her magic, but with how often she was with her, and being a more experienced mage currently, allowed her to see through the negation of senses involving her. There was only a handful of the recruit looking bandits again. It was kind of strange that all of the people they encountered were newly employed into the ranks of the King of Thieves that was supposedly the one in charge of the whole thing.

Her sudden arrival, with Raiza close behind, caused the men to change their focus on the people that were not supposed to be there. One, being unarmed, ran while yelling something about 'getting the boss,' leaving the other four to be sorely outmatched. One had the poor idea of charging Aiyana, finding out the hard way that her bandages were neither for show or to cover wounds. He hit the ground, hard, as one ran at Raiza and two stayed put to make sure the lacrima stayed safe.

[360]
    [15]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 27th August 2015, 1:18 am

Suicidal tendencies were the name of the game for this band of brigades. Fighting against Aiyana like that and Raiza, though, Mei didn't know what he could do, he seemed pretty unharmed so he must have some skills. Perhaps she shouldn't underestimate the tag along to this job after all, or more importantly the boss who was now going to appear in but a brief time. Mei could give chase, but him appearing would be convenient since Mei and Aiyana could easily dispose of the poor bastard... as for his henchmen trying to guard the stolen goods.

Appearing behind them Mei let out a few blows into the backs of their heads making short work of their annoying presence. They didn't even know what hit them, but now Raiza and Aiyana could know what did, or at least Raiza could, Mei didn't know if Aiyana was clever or powerful enough to notice.

"Well, that took care of that now didn't it? I have a plan but it's going to be odd, and you two should play along a bit, to possibly make the boss come at us a little stupid."

Having her Miasma go all around the boxes, Mei made them dissappear from normal view, and then headed towards Aiyana and Raiza, just before the boss came rolling in, his one goon in tow.

"What in the world is going on, what did you three do with all of the  lacrima's!"

"Relocated it, took it to the other cartel, easy teleport spell buddy, guess you are out of luck!"

"The other cartel? Damn sell swords, i'll kill the lot of you for this!"

Drawing his weapons, Mei looked towards Aiyana and Raiza, and just waited for their go ahead on the attack, she'd simply follow behind and deal with the threat if it managed to get past the two of them.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 27th August 2015, 4:11 am

Noticing the disappointment in the woman's words only made Raiza make a 'tsch' sound as he followed her. 'Great I didn't beat them fast enough for you? Is that it? I can hardly keep up, I bet when I learn my magic I'll be able to do wonderous feats with it to the point you wnt be able to have to wait on me or some shit', clearly annoyed but thankful no one could read his mind as he made his way through the ruins following behind the woman for the most part, rather annoyed the entire way. Geez, one of the group was off on their own, no doubt amazingly powerful to do such, and this one was just acting like a stupid baby sitter. Why sign up for a job he couldn't even carry his own weight in.

For the most part, Raiza tried to ignore both his partners at least out of respect, ignore but not disregard. He heard their words if any spoken and would respond but anything else he just kept pressing on, even eventually they got into a second encounter. 'lovely...lets make this brutally fast hmm?' feeling demoralized still he held his shield up letting the recruit come straight towards him before he looked like he was going more brutally than before. The recruit's blade came down on his shield only to be forcefully bashed towards his face not once but twice before Raiza would do a low sweep his his blade, cleanly cutting through on of the legs and causing the recruit to drop down. Though trying to swing again only got the same result as Raiza bashed the man's face with his shield all the while blocking the sword blow.

The moment the opportunity was given, Raiza quickly pulled his arm back to give a wide swing, slicing through the man's neck, and causing his head to roll away.

"Yeah I'm a sellsword, so be it." he responded in anger, obviously bothered by something.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 27th August 2015, 7:53 pm

With all the fighting done, Mei's attempt to make the boss come at them stupidly seemed to work flawlessly. The comment towards them was responded to angrily by Raiza, catching her off guard for a second, before focusing on the man charging at them with dual scimitars. The clothing of the man was something special, something she noticed as she jumped back to avoid the double downward slash of the blades as she swung her khopesh around. His white turban was neatly done, not even coming undone with the sudden movements of combat. His clean, white, boots he wore moved away from her as he jumped back to avoid the arc of her weapon as she swung across at his chest level, the sharp part of the weapon narrowly missing their mark as he did so.

It was almost like a dance. The nearly naked woman, only in a nude colored bra and booty shorts, and the man whose black robes shifted around him as they continued trying to hit each other. As he came in close to attack, he lifted a hand in what she assumed was magic; a magic she felt no ill effect from as she attacked the surprised man. The sharp part of the blade skimmed his leg, drawing blood as it did so, while he attempted to jump back and do whatever he had tried before. He learned the hard way that Aiyana was immune to the pushing back of his magic as he found a bandage hitting him dead center in the chest, knocking the wind out of him as he hit the ground with an 'oomph.'

”Fine! Guess we'll do this the hard way for ya!” With that said the man threw his swords out to either side of him, the blades beginning to spin as he used his magic to turn them into flying buzz saws. Both came at Aiyana, the young woman bringing the hook part of her khopesh up to block one as she maneuvered herself to bring one sword between her and the other. With the one weapon stuck in hers, the bandaged mage reached out a hand and grasped the handle of her opponent's sword; claiming the weapon as her own for the rest of the fight by allowing her bandages to wrap around it and her hand to keep it from leaving her grasp. A gasp of surprise left the man as she charged, the man using his magic to throw a small crate at her. Ducking under the crate, and swinging the man's own sword at him, she managed to cut his arm at the elbow; hitting the tendon and rendering the arm useless.

A grunt from the man as he called his single weapon back to his good hand, the man swung with the swiftness and accuracy of an expert swordsman. Aiyana let the weapon hit the bandages of her hand that held the weapon the king of thieves called his own, his blade striking against the handle of the weapon and bouncing off of it as she kicked his knee as hard as she could with her momentum. The bandit leader jumped back with the blow, keeping his knee from breaking with the kick he received, as he threw his sword at her; the weapon suddenly spinning as fast as it could towards her. She swung her weapon down at it, the blow connecting and causing the blade to sink completely into the ground. Now unarmed, the man began to use his magic to throw items at all three in the room as Aiyana kept moving in for attacks.

A blunt side hit from her weapon would strike his skull, dizzying him enough for snap kick to his chest before he could recover from the dizzy spell. The sound of breath escaping lips and the sounds of the strain of fast paced battle left both of them as the woman stabbed his weapon into the ground and used it as a leverage for a jumping kick that just barely missed the man it was aimed for. The man reached for the weapon that she had wrapped into her hand and pulled hard, a popping sound signaling a scream from her as he pulled her shoulder out of socket. He failed to retrieve his weapon, however, causing him to be pulled along with hit as he hit the ground at the same time Aiyana did. The Lamia Scale's binding bandage mage was the first one to stand, however, as she let loose a bandage that would strike his left eye as he stood up. It seemed the man was still intent on fighting, with a useless arm and a blind eye, as he came at the girl to keep at close range. As she went to swing her weapon she felt something hit the back of her head; something wooden that shattered on impact. It had to have been a crate, as there really wasn't much else made of the material in the room they were fighting in. Dizzy, but still on her feet, the girl swung her weapon at the man and missed. He punched her in the stomach, which made her half crumple into it as she jumped back. Upon landing she shook her head, her long hair flying everywhere before she leaped forward with a n even harder swing. The attack struck home, the cracking sound made by it meeting the side of his head reverberating throughout the room and some of the hallways as he fell to the ground unconscious.

She stood there, breathing heavily as she looked down at the man. ”Well, I expected more out of this. Certainly with them wanting multiple people on this job...” With a grimace, the bandage mage let out a group of bandages to latch onto a fixture on the ceiling, those bandages being attached to the hand of the dislocated arm, as she allowed the bandages to pull slowly and firmly up. The loud pop from her arm setting covered up the grinding sound she made with her teeth as she barely contained pained tears in her eyes. Shaking her head to clear her mind, not worrying about the arm afterward as her bandages naturally healed her anyway, the girl focused on her companions who got to just dodge random objects thrown around the room while she had fought the man on her own. ”Sorry, didn't realize I'd end up going one on one with him at the start and win. Let's figure out how to get these lacrima back and head home. I REALLY need a shower after this...”

[1107]
    [18]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 29th August 2015, 5:03 pm

The room was starting to become filled with more salt than lacrima. Mei didn't mind it persay, but perhaps it was getting a little out of hand... maybe the solution here was to just sit back and relax for a second and let it all become sorted out. Mei had done a lot of work scouting out, spying, and now fooling this dude into believing that all of the lacrima was gone. Aiyana seemed really gun ho about taking on this guy, so maybe Mei was just going to relax for once, and not have to deal with the problem. So she did just that.

Forming a chair out of Miasma, Mei let Aiyana do her thing, and she pulled out the sorcerers weekly magazine. Apparently the theme of this issue was nature, an odd choice, but it allowed for a variety of issues to be brought forth, and how magic can help out with the environment. The magazine was an interesting read, up till Mei hit a centerfold part of the issue... wait what? Mei didn't really recognized this ice cream haired chick, but this... this other girl was.. why was Aiyana half naked.... wait no scratch that, why was Aiyana in a magazine half naked? Since when did she try and do photoshoots? Also, these pictures were very risky, really it was weird, normally they weren't this bad, but perhaps this time it was the cameraman or something? Seriously kids read this magazine sometimes!

Still the image of the ice cream haired girl made Mei become filled with loathing, she just seemed so smug, and it made Mei want to punch her or send her to hell or something. Odd feeling, but it was an intense hatred out of nowhere. Still the double centerfold pose that the two of them had was not bad, but again kids read this so Mei felt shame for the parents that bought it for their kids on a monthly basis.

Finally, Aiyana voiced how she was done with him, and Mei stretched a bit.

"Well that's, that then huh? Well good work team, we got it all done and kept all of the lacrima somewhat safe too. There are still some guys around here, but I suspect that the rune knights will mop them up, especially when they hit here in full force. Let's head on out Aiyana, Raiza nice working with you, in the future lets try it again sometime."

Leaving with Aiyana Mei would prepare to call for the rune knights, surely this was a job well done.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 29th August 2015, 5:28 pm

A soured 'tsch' sound as he finished off the recruit he was facing, only to watch Aiyana finish up the boss with little to no effort at all. Pitiful really, why was Raiza here after all? IT more than just pissed him off at this point since he had no matter or means to even aid in this job, and this shit only just hurt his pride because of the showing off of magic time and time again.

When the job was done completely and all was said and over with, Raiza sighed again. "Perhaps we will work together in the future, though next time I'll have learned my magic. A sellsword has to get better after all. Dont know why I took myself onto this job though. Sour mistake..." he rambled off before looking around the room, cutting into the clothing of some fallen man he killed earlier just to have a 'rag' in which to clean his blade off with before sheathing it and walking off, alone and not being escorted this time.

"oh and Aiyana...maybe next time you wont show such disapointment when I dont do things fast enough. Then again with your looks, guess you're used to things going fast." more implying that she got her way from her being very much beautiful, it was a form of a compliment, but yet still harsh enough to show Raiza was still pridefully hurt from the earlier looks he was given, not understanding that it was because he killed.

Raiza would wander out into the sands himself, vieling himself with his cream colored cloak eventually vanishing from sight in the incoming sand storm that'd follow.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:45 pm