Secondary Magic: Death's Game
Caster or Holder: Caster + Holder(Holder via a UA)
Description:The Reckoning, a magic that is not just a source of power, or energy, but a source of undying life. A way of living, and a way of existing. It is the magic of the undying descendant of the Reaper that Raiza is. Ir is the undying force of the vampiric Incubus that Raiza has become, and it is the host of the demon slayer magic that he welcomed into his body as both a blessing and a curse. The magic ranges from vast range spells, to small close quarter spells, the use of alteration is mild, but the use of support either for himself or for others exists in high number, and the use of offensive spells tend to be high damage. As for the lore & creation of this magic it is simple. The reckoning was originally a magic formed by a few sources, and while those sources have been diluted in a pool of dark magic, they still have a lasting impact.
♦ Allows the Hell Demon slayer(Darkness/shadows) to treat death magic as part of their element, and their element as death magic. In essence it can consume death magic, but also all spells may incorporate the death element as part of the element, or alternatively remove all 'darkness' from their own spells and simply make it death based.
♦High versatility This magic ranges from close to long range, and everything in between and many types of magical use.
♦Holy magic is stronger against the undead or death based magic or characters, causing it to deal 25% more damage after all resistances are in place.
♦Those that have increased effects or advantages must have said properties against all of the spell's elements, and not just one (I.e Can't be just strong against darkness to gain an advantage over a spell that is both Darkness & shadow)
♦Chaos element: The chaos element deals 10% more damage to Raiza due to chaos being stronger than both light or dark elements.
♦Hell God Slayer: Cannot consume or easily trump the polar opposite slayer of this magic, and thus while neither is immediately better, this does not gain any advantages.
♦Eternal: the only way the user may change this magic, is to go beyond demon slayer magic, or to lose the demon slayer position, or for the character to be replaced.
♦Curse of the undying: Undying cannot ever truly die. Once 'dead' Raiza simply returns to his own domain to return later and continues on his marry way. A curse that means one cannot ever pass from this world if they ever would want to. Though this doesn't mean he may return to the topic, it takes a couple days for this return to occur.
♦Sunlight: Its very irritating to him. Not to the grade of harmful, but the very existence of the sunlight causes irritation to him, similar to that of just an annoyance
- Descendant of the First Reaper:
Description: Some call him an angel, others call him a god. The stories that hold the truth are far and few in between. Some have called him Thanatos or Azreal, others called him Charon, or even Mictlantecuhtli. The list can go on for many cultures, many others call him by names that relate to the 'God of death'. However these stories are false whispers compared to the truth, simply because 'Death' or also known as a 'Grim Reaper' in some instances is not a god at all, oh no simply because a god seeks worshipers, their power is based on worship, even the gods that rule the planes of the dead require such in their own way be it the cast away souls of the damned and the corrupt, or the souls they entangled themselves. While the reapers does not. A reaper's power never needed to grow, it was always set in stone as 1st reaper would be the last to ever die, to claim the souls of even the immortal gods, and demons.
"I wonder if I could even kill a god" The words spoken in ancient times when asked if he'd claim the soul of the immortal beings, death had no reason until it was their time, and by then the god was already too weak to even fight back. Never has death reaped the soul of a god that wasn't past their time, oh yes "Even the immortals dont live forever, they have a clock above their heads that only I can see", words could strike fear into the gods, or demons alike that a presence among them was able to shut them down and travel off to the final realms. Though you always will wonder, if a mortal's final realm is under the presence of the gods, what exactly is the realm a god goes to when their time has passed?
Those of this lineage are a direct child or grandchild of the 1st reaper. The reaper in which holds the book to all deaths that has happened and will happen in time. The being in which is the reaper of gods/demons/mortals and yes, even other reapers in which that may have sprouted up from his first child before he kept a leash on their power.
- The reaper's scythe. In other words, the tool the reaper uses. While in lore, this is but a single weapon. What this translates to is the magic of Raiza. This means the holder item/spells/abilities are all covered by this ability. The reaper's scythe is a toggle-able passive, ability to attack the 'HP' directly This doesn't ignore defenses, but it rather targets the victims health directly, be it called their soul or some other mystical/mythical/varient thing. This allows to deliver zero(unless the user chooses) physical wounds to instead assault the victim's direct HP(or variants of HP, including if the victim doesn't have 'hp')This must still break past ALL defenses completely, and as such is blocked by magic/shields/armors ect... but when contacting the flesh or bodily replacements(such as turning your body into for example water/ash/light/ect...) it will hit said body part, but instead of doing physical, it does direct damage to the HP.In essence this can be used to leave no physical or magical wound. The last and final part of this is it infuses the reaper's power within the user's magic, which makes it deal 25% more damage to non-person things (i.e armors/barriers/ ect...)
- Defends against the indirect(the typical auto hits - Meaning things such as sudden/ time freezes that cannot be countered, vast transportation *Teleport/space/time magic*, or magic nullification. In the case of magic nullification/debuffs, the source must be higher rank than Raiza. As for the direct attacks, this is a flat 25% damage resistance to the user, as well as any weapons/armors the user is currently wearing. Does not apply to spells - except for summons, which receive the full, as they are part of Raiza, or defensive magic such as barriers, which receive a 5% damage resistance.
- This grants the user a permanent 10% HP regen. However during activation they may bring this up to 15% until the user has been healed three times by it. Active version may never exceed 10posts no matter the circumstance.
- Hell Demon(Darkness) Slayer:
Element: Holy Darkness/Shadows/Death
♦ 10% Buff to physical stats(strength, speed etc)
♦ 10% Buff to senses(hearing, smell etc)
♦ The ability to enter force after consuming enough of the element
♦ The ability to consume their element to regain MP
♦ A resistance to their element shown by the following chart:
♦ 2 ranks above: 0%
♦ 1 rank above: 10%
♦ Same rank: 25%
♦ 1 rank below: 30%
♦ 2 ranks below: 50%
♦ First Gen. Demon Slayers have learned the magic from the Demon of their respective element.
♦ Demon Force:
A Slayer must consume at least 70% magical energy from his respective element in order to achieve Force, however, their total magical energy must equal to 150% or higher. In other words, the Slayer can still use magic, but if it does not equal to at least 150% magical energy after consuming 70% magical energy, they must consume an appropriate amount to reach it. If the Slayer can achieve this within the next 5 posts, Force is activated. If they cannot, the magical energy is rapidly consumed by the Slayer's body, causing any magical energy that was above their maximum to go down to the max. The Slayer can then try to do this again, if the opportunity is there.
Demon Force highly increases the power of the Demon Slayer's magic, physical endurance, speed, and strength by 30% rather than 10%.
The spell power of each rank is increased to 150%.
In Demon Force, the Slayer gains an aura of their element that engulfs their body. Physical attacks deal status effects from their respective element. ( Frostbite, Burn, Poison, etc.)
During Demon Force the Slayer does not lose any mp from casting spells, but after it wears off is left with 5% mp.
Lasts for 7 posts.
- Ability 1:
This ability is broken into two parts. The first part is that it grants the multi-part weapon below - holder weapon status, and is considered the magic's holder item. Second part, is that it is given an additional passive ability of user rank.
Name: Sword of Reckoning
Rank: Multipart (Artifact+,Legendary+,Strong+)
Description:(Appearance here) A blade that was reforged from fragments of the old, among other materials to forge this new powerful weapon that was further empowered by the user's own magical abilities. It gives off a radiant green and black aura with hints of white outlining. Though the aura itself does nothing but cosmetics, the sword itself appears very sharp, and full of lacerating potential. It should also be noted, the blade gives off a menacing feel of magical pressure
-High overall potential with use of abilities
-Low defense potential with abilities.
-Blade itself does not(but abilities can), and cannot reduce damage done to the user.
- Apocalypse of Darkness(Active):
Name: Apocalypse of Darkness
Type: Offensive/defensive - Holy Darkness/shadow/death
Description: May only be used once per post either offensively or defensively. This allows the user to manipulate darkness/shadows/absences of color in the light spectrum/artist's spectrum(e.g black paint/White paint). In the case of white, it would turn black when exiting. No matter the manipulated form, it may only perform rank worth per post, or defend against, via rank worth per post. The range is 75 meters from the user, with a 40meter per second speed. However, if it is extremely bright(light magic being used), the range is dropped to 60meters, with a 35meter speed.
-Able to make use of many types of 'darkness', as well as due to being 'holy' darkness, able to take use of pure white.
-May not manipulate an enemy's shadow, however may manipulate other shadows they would be standing on.
-limited in bright light areas.
- Darkness Flash(active):
Name: Darkness Flash
Type: Offensive - Holy Darkness/Shadow/Death
Description: Darkness Flash works and relies on status effects(Such as poison), and Damage over time (such burning). What it does, is targets anyone within a 75meter range that currently has a status effect or DoT effecting them, and causes the status effect/DoT to compress the remaining effects into a single burst of damage, causing the entire duration of the Status/DoT to be used up in one quick flash. This doesn't work with non damage based status(such as freezing). Example: Victim is suffering from poison that deals 10dmg for 5 posts. This causes the poison to stop effecting the victim, but said victim will now take 50dmg as all the DoT was compressed into one. Note - this cannot be used to create infinite chains, or on dot that has no post limit end(E.G works till end of thread)
-Ultimate DoT to burst damage converter
-Relies on hitting the enemy with DoT or status effects first
-Relies on enemy being within range.
- Ecto-shadow bullet(active):
Name: Ecto-shadow bullet
Type: Offensive Holy Darkness/shadow/death
Description: A technique that trades off almost all of it's power for incredible speed & range. Any and all damage buffs also apply to range as well, however damage buffs are only half as effective on increasing the damage of this active ability. This technique cuts it's own damage by 75%, but increases the range & speed by that much as well causing the range to be 87.5 meters, and the speed to be that of half of the range per second. This technique has armor piercing qualities, allowing it to bypass armor mitigation, but not resistances or other defenses. This may be used by the tip of the blade, or by an open palm of the user, and appears as a small black & white sphere.
-Incredibly fast and far range if used right.
-Very low damage.
- Curse of Holy Death(Passive-multipart given):
Name: Curse of Holy Death
Rank: user rank
Type: Offensive - Holy Darkness/Death/shadow
Description: Passively attaches to every spell the user casts adding a 2 post DoT to the victim that deals 25% of user rank worth each post. This effect cannot stack in damage, but additional hits will stack the post count. Note this doesn't 'start' within the enemy, but rather when hit by spells, said spells have this passive infused in them, and can be blocked by such as well. Note this is applied every time a source(Spells) deal damage to an enemy.
-Relentless sustaining internal DoT.
-Additional hitting spells does not raise the damage
-requires spells to deal damage, not just 'hit'
- Life for the undying(Passive-UA given):
Name: Life for the undying
Rank: user rank
Type: Support Offensive
Description: Life for the undying heavily relies on the user to deal damage. When the user deals damage to another apped (character,pet,summon) it will heal the user for 10% of the damage dealt.
-More damage equals more life
-Relies on the user to hit the target
-Relies on high damage for suitable returns to the life.
- Will of the Undying(Ability 2):
- The ability known as the will of the undying reaper is the core essence of Raiza's new 'form', through alterations. Plot wise, it has turned him into an undying being, no longer requiring food, sleep, drink, or even air to breath, or even organs to function. He no longer 'lives' as a mortal, but exists as an immortal entity that is much harder to kill, so much harder than regeneration abilities, while regenerate a set % of his hp, will also regenerate entire limbs, or his entire body from nearly nothing as so long as the HP stat has not hit 0. What does this mean for non-plot It means his base hp is increased by a flat 50%. This new hp is his default base for all hp related things, endurance/regeneration/ect... However no other thing may alter his base hp, only grant him temporary hp through endurance buffs or the alike
- Undying sustain(Ability 3):
as all undying seem to have near limitless energy, to push on relentlessly without tire, without care for any humanly or bodily needs, this ability does the same. For the plot part of the ability, this allows the user to not just fight, but to exist without tire or exhaustion. The plot part of this ability is non-magical, and part of the body's function, thus may not be countered or removed unless for plot reasons. For pvp this translates into a 4% mp per post regeneration. This may take the user beyond 100%, but must follow slayer rules.
- Mastery of Shadows(Ability 4):
Shadows are easier to control than one anticipates. Once the magic is learned, it is not as hard to find ways to take the control to new levels. What this means is a 4% mp cost reduction(not able to reduce below 0.5% if used with a chained spell). Note if it would be lower than 0% without this ability, then that does not apply.
- Negative Energy(Ability 5):
- The user's energy is no longer that of something to be desired by those that try to take it into themselves. Instead, their energy acts similar to a curse to those that try draining effects. What this means is when the user's MP or HP is drained/siphoned/eaten/ect... the victim will suffer for making such a mistake. This causes the effect to be reversed, causing the user of the drain to lose instead of gain, and then the user of this ability to neither gain nor lose. Will only work on equal rank or lower abilities. If it is a higher rank ability, then it simply reduces it by half.
- Absolute Shadow Manipulation(Ability 6):
- The passive ability to generate and control darkness within 100meters from the user with absolute manipulation. Though it may only deal or block up rank worth once per post, it's use can go to near limitless creations. It's speed is 50m/s. This darkness is hell demon slayer quality, and thus is holy shadow/darkness, and if the user wishes, can be considered death magic as well. Alternatively, shadows manipulated like this can turn white if the user so chooses.
Last edited by Raiza on 24th May 2017, 7:45 pm; edited 4 times in total