Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Death's embrace(Secondary Magic)

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Reckoning
    Second Magic: Death's Game
    Third Magic:

Death's embrace(Secondary Magic) Empty Death's embrace(Secondary Magic)

Post by Raiza 15th March 2016, 3:12 am

Magic Death's Embrace - Secondary Magic

Primary Magic:The Reckoning
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Training here
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Death's embrace this is a full takeover style magic that has utilized a single soul known as 'Death'. It's spells, and abilities all correspond to death, decay, darkness and just generalized insanity, and to some, a lost magic. Though it is more of an extension to the lineage magic, as well as the primary, and all spells in this magic require said lineage if one were to attempt to 'copy' through a spell or the alike. This is not used any differently than most takeover magic, however is not primarily used, having very straight forward, and limited changes, only able to change aspects for one certain final spell, in which is the full body form. In fact, the partial takeovers, do not alter the user physically, but rather alter them magically, awakening more and more of the user's true power.

Lastly obtaining this magic grants the user a new form of energy called 'Energy'. This new energy will take place of all references to any sort of energy that the user uses. As the ancient times energy was not separated into petty things, and all energy came from one kind of source. This 'Energy' could be called many things 'magic/chi/life force...you name it' the energy exists within everything, and just obtaining this secondary magic will cause everything of the user that refers to 'magical energy' to just be refereed to as 'energy or Mana/MP' in short, as so long as it is an energy, it can be effected by an energy 'so no saying you have an alternate form of magic, and it is better because of XYZ. Simply because this turns the user's magical energy into pure 'energy' and is equivalent to any form of 'energy' be it magical, chi, life,spiritual , no matter what you call it ect.... This is because, all energy is.... is energy. No matter what it is called, no energy is 'better' and it will treat it all the same. (i.e it prevents things such as, well my spells/ability uses an energy called *insert name* so yours no longer works cause it references *insert name*, or my magic is only effected by *insert name* of energy. ) This essentially makes it so those that use 'forms of energy' are on equal grounds, leaving it up to the rp skill, spells, and abilities.

Strengths:
    -Death is neither holy nor unholy, and thus holy and unholy hold no advantage over this magic.
    -Not spell reliant. The magic's true potential shines through it's abilities and magic spells, so both are never needed at once.
    -Death will only claim those he means to, and thus, no spell or ability will ever harm someone the user does not wish to, as so long as said spell/ability is part of this magic
    Weaknesses:
    -Cannot use full takeover without first entering demon force, or being over 100% mp.
    -Strictly Takeover magic(minus the signature), every spell is a take over in some way or form. which leaves this magic not as versatile as his primary.
    -must activate partials in order (e.g must activate 4, then 3, then 2, then 1.)
    -Obvious. As all take over magic is, this magic is fairly obvious as something about the user must physically change.
    -

Unique Abilities:
    Death's Sight:

Energy Body:

Spells:
    Signature "S" Rank:

Spells:

List of Spell Fusions: see primary for this

Last edited by Raiza on 27th March 2017, 4:47 pm; edited 33 times in total
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Death's embrace(Secondary Magic) Empty Re: Death's embrace(Secondary Magic)

Post by Raiza 15th March 2016, 3:13 am

training & approval here : (Training)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Death's embrace(Secondary Magic) YdfXSKP
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 17th March 2016, 4:59 am

Raiza wrote:wip atm, working on primary since examination is done. Will get to this after. Simply listing it here for now.

Magic Death's Game

Primary Magic:Listed here: MMO Reality Magic
    Secondary Magic: This is the secondary Magic
    Description: Death's game is commonly refereed to by Raiza as Death's embrace, as this is a full takeover style magic that has utilized a single Satan soul known as 'Death'. It's spells, and abilities all correspond to death, decay, and just generalized insanity, and to some, a lost magic. Though it is more of an extension to the lineage magic, and all spells in this magic require said lineage if one were to attempt to 'copy' through a spell or the alike. The Death's Game magic is not used any differently than most takeover magic, however is not primarily used, having very straight forward, and limited changes, only able to change aspects for one certain final spell, in which is the full body form.
    Strengths:
    -Death is neither a good nor a bad guy, an thus holy and unholy hold no advantage over this magic
    -Not spell reliant. The magic's true potential shines through it's abilities and magic spells, so both are never needed at once
    -Death will only claim those he means to, and thus, no spell or ability will ever harm someone the user does not wish to, as so long as said spell/ability is part of this magic
    Weaknesses:
    -Magic refers to 'death' but has no 'death' or 'dark' element to it, and thus does not hold an advantage to things that are weak to 'death or dark' magic
    -Strictly Takeover magic, every spell is a take over in some way or form. which leaves this magic not as versatile as his primary.
    -not too defensive in nature, as most are supplementary / offensive takeovers
    -Obvious. As all take over magic is, this magic is fairly obvious as something about the user must physically change.

Unique Abilities:
    Aura of Decay: Where death walks, things 'die' His touch is chilling, the aura near him causes those near to run. This ability when the user chooses to 'use' it, will cast a 5 foot area of death around him, quickly rotting anything he so chooses. However, people/pets/summons are effected in another way. Which they will take 1/5th the rank of the user in magical(not spell) but magical damage as the air begins to decay them. Other spells are not effected by this unless the spell has a living property to it, i.e a summon. Not a fan of this being always on for free... could you add a drawback of sorts or perhaps a MP cost for haing it on?
    Spectral body A body like this, allows one to never receive damage to their physical body. Now this does not grant immortality to damage, but instead all damage simply impacts the user's HP normally, but it will not harm their true body.(I.e a sword may cut through Raiza, deal normal damage, but no trace of blood or physical wound will remain) The user however, may shut this ability off if they so feel like it. However, doing such will remove the spell resistance bonus, which is a raw 10% resistance to spells at or under the user's rank. Question? does this make you count as a ghost/Specter in reguards to magics? I.E. a magic designed to fight ghosts/specters? if so would this confer a damage boost against you?

Spells: (For plot reasons, I'm not listing any spells  yet, as Raiza has not 'unlocked them' icly, and only has access to his abilities of this magic)

List of Spell Fusions:
    See da blue!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Death's embrace(Secondary Magic) KF68skC
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 17th March 2016, 5:33 am

part one; There are plenty of abilities that are free, that give either 'resistances' or 'stat buffs' and the alike for no cost. Why is this any different? because it can deal potential damage? Where as a huge strength buff, can still do damage, as it would amplify the user. A cost would just make me turn this into a spell, or a signature move instead of an ability. however instead of a cost, a compromise? I gave it a post limit and cool down.

part two: No, it is just the best way I could describe it. This also means I do not recieve any bonuses that say (increases ghost's power ect.. ect...) or the alike.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 20th March 2016, 12:45 pm

well I'm guessing you didn't reply because of my counter argument. I've decided to just change it up since I'll just make it a spell later on anyways. This post is also a bump.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 23rd March 2016, 2:28 pm

Magic Death's Game

Primary Magic:Listed here: MMO Reality Magic
    Secondary Magic: This is the secondary Magic
    Description: Death's game is commonly refereed to by Raiza as Death's embrace, as this is a full takeover style magic that has utilized a single Satan soul known as 'Death'. It's spells, and abilities all correspond to death, decay, and just generalized insanity, and to some, a lost magic. Though it is more of an extension to the lineage magic, and all spells in this magic require said lineage if one were to attempt to 'copy' through a spell or the alike. The Death's Game magic is not used any differently than most takeover magic, however is not primarily used, having very straight forward, and limited changes, only able to change aspects for one certain final spell, in which is the full body form.
    Strengths:
    -Death is neither a good nor a bad guy, an thus holy and unholy hold no advantage over this magic
    -Not spell reliant. The magic's true potential shines through it's abilities and magic spells, so both are never needed at once
    Weaknesses:
    -Magic refers to 'death' but has no 'death' or 'dark' element to it, and thus does not hold an advantage to things that are weak to 'death or dark' magic
    -Strictly Takeover magic, every spell is a take over in some way or form. which leaves this magic not as versatile as his primary.

Unique Abilities:
    The Seeker: Be it god, demon, immortal or mortal. The reaper has always found their target. This grants the user an extremely heightened sensory ability. This translates into both magical and physical. The user becomes hyper observant to even the smallest of details. However on the magical side of this ability it means the user can pick up on the slightest of changes to magic or life force within 500feet of the user. Allowing them to 'sense' danger, or magical changes that are in the area, or even the ability to pick up on subtle differences. Together this allows the user to hunt, persue, or even evade his target of choice, or have a nifty on guard mode. It should be noted, normal sensory ability from the user is amplified by 50% due to this ability. First of the range for this is far to great as is the amont of presicion you have with it. Remember your only B rank, I think 25 to 75 meters is a fine range. meaning you have 25 meters going at all times but to reach the 75 you have to focus a bit to expand your range. I'm ok with the near perfect percission if its within the 25 meters basic but ones you start expanding its going to get worse. Please account for this.

Spectral body A body like this, allows one to never receive damage to their physical body. Now this does not grant immortality to damage, but instead all damage simply impacts the user's HP normally, but it will not harm their true body.(I.e a sword may cut through Raiza, deal normal damage, but no trace of blood or physical wound will remain) The user however, may shut this ability off if they so feel like it. However, doing such will remove the spell resistance bonus, which is a raw 10% resistance to spells at or under the user's rank.

Spells: (For plot reasons, I'm not listing any spells  yet, as Raiza has not 'unlocked them' icly, and only has access to his abilities of this magic)

List of Spell Fusions:

Edits are in blue

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 23rd March 2016, 2:38 pm

instead of a 25 and 75. I went down the middle with you. I went with 50 meters. okay with you? Focus wont improve this, but it wont be as low as 25.

Then again... i've personally seen abiltiies go up to 'miles' apart, so I'm not about to argue distances. Will 50 meters be okay instead of 25? I still dropped it a huge amount.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 24th March 2016, 6:55 pm

Perfect sensory is not a thing until H rank so having that much rank with a sensory type ability is way to powerful thus what cued the concept for focus. I said 25 Meters basic, and then you can focus to extend the range and even then at B rank you will only get minor details also after talking with another person you will have to pick either Magic or Life energys not both at this rank.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 24th March 2016, 10:06 pm

1. If this was 'perfect' it'd bypass all the anti-sensory. Also, there is no rule that governs what you just said, or is it unwritten?

2.  I've seen a lot worse, and a lot stronger abilities be passed than this at D/C-rank where it near nullifies all sensory or those pesky magical eye balls that see 360 degrees, with x-ray + thermal and yada yada. How is 50 meters that big of a deal?

Lastly,  Magical energy is life energy, or at least in this magic it is. I can say i'm sensing an undefined source of energy that resides in all things. Its the reason if we run out of mp, we pass out, because it is tied to our physical energy. Chi and cha kind of thing.
    So I really do not see the problem with referring to both life and magical energy.

(I solved this by classifying it as 'energy', which should be acceptable either way)

As for edits? I've modified the magic quite well to fully make the understanding of the energy based concepts of this magic, since things like the spectral body may be still on people's minds. This should all be fleshed out better. I'm still kinda annoyed at just a 25meter range, when I've seen D-ranks make abilities of sensory go entire villages... So I'll forget it, and just edited it to '25 meter' for now. however there should be no more problems with 'magic/life'

Finally,

and personally? If more than you is already getting involved, I wish to involve admin now then(which they've been contacted). Because I do not find it fair that you go and enlist a mod to back you up, or that there is no willingness to compromise.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 25th March 2016, 1:57 am

Right so the person i contacted was the Admin Chaotic rumble, he was the one whom suggested the Magic vs Life. And their is one thing you don't see Zombies may have magic energy but are not alive, as their are a few magics on site that make zombies. I was talking with him and asked his opinion on the abitliy, it was not a malicious thing. I suppose as you requested i will pull him into this.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 25th March 2016, 3:16 pm

You know... tired of it already so I deleted old post. made it 25 meters after discussing it with 2 admin and a mod. Referenced energy as to 'energy' just like many have done, and changed. This should better solution to the whole 'magic or life' thing. In other words fixed. However I am still asking an admin to be the one to step in from this point forward. Thank you.

Edit: I worked on it some with Chao but he stopped. If another mod wishes to step in, pm me/or just go through Chao.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 11th May 2016, 11:23 am

All edits made according to mod requests

Post by Guest 11th May 2016, 11:25 am

Death's embrace(Secondary Magic) QbJa7GR

Post by Guest 15th March 2017, 4:05 am

Unlocked upon request of the user ^^

Raiza wrote:Magic Death's Game - Secondary Magic

Primary Magic:Listed here: Listed here
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Training here

Lastly obtaining this magic grants the user a new form of energy called 'Energy'. This new energy will take place of all references to any sort of energy that the user uses. As the ancient times energy was not separated into petty things, and all energy came from one kind of source. This 'Energy' could be called many things 'magic/chi/life force...you name it' the energy exists within everything, and just obtaining this secondary magic will cause everything of the user that refers to 'magical energy' to just be refereed to as 'energy or Mana/MP' in short, as so long as it is an energy, it can be effected by an energy 'so no saying you have an alternate form of magic, and it is better because of XYZ. Simply because this turns the user's magical energy into pure 'energy' and is equivalent to any form of 'energy' be it magical, chi, life,spiritual , no matter what you call it ect.... This is because, all energy is.... is energy. No matter what it is called, no energy is 'better' and it will treat it all the same. (i.e it prevents things such as, well my spells/ability uses an energy called *insert name* so yours no longer works cause it references *insert name*, or my magic is only effected by *insert name* of energy. ) This essentially makes it so those that use 'forms of energy' are on equal grounds, leaving it up to the rp skill, spells, and abilities.

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    -Strictly Takeover magic(minus the signature), every spell is a take over in some way or form. which leaves this magic not as versatile as his primary.

Unique Abilities:
    The Seeker: Be it god, demon, immortal or mortal. The reaper has always found their target. This grants the user an extremely heightened sensory ability. This translates into both energy based and physical. The user becomes hyper observant to even the smallest of details. However on the energy side of this ability it means the user can pick up on the slightest of changes to an energy force within 25 meters of the user. This alone means the user may pick up subtle differences in energy signatures. It should be noted, every living, and non-living thing has an energy signature, no matter how big or small. Together this allows the user to hunt, peruse, or even evade his target of choice, or have a nifty on guard mode.

Energy body A body like this, allows one to never receive damage to their physical body. Now this does not grant immortality to damage, but instead all damage simply impacts the user's HP normally, but it will not harm their true body.(I.e a sword may cut through Raiza, deal normal damage, but no trace of blood or physical wound will remain) The user however, may shut this ability off if they so feel like it. However, doing such will remove the spell resistance bonus, which is a raw 25% resistance to energy(any form) at or under the user's rank before any other modifiers. This however does not allow the user to 'phase' or anything of the like as it is just completely turning the body to energy, which can be 'disrupted' by striking it, hence still receiving damage.

Spells:
    Signature "S" Rank:

Spells:

List of Spell Fusions: see primary for this
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raiza 21st March 2017, 11:20 am

Done:

Change log:
    1st ability: upp'd range from 25 to 75 due to being higher rank than when it was made
    -Also gave it a strictly cosmetic addition that I thought I already had on it.
    2nd ability: upp'd %'s due to being higher rank, as well as rewrote it to be more clear as it isn't an immunity granting ability
    D-S spells have all been altered beyond recognition from the original spell.

Post by Guest 27th March 2017, 4:49 pm

its too late to grab my stamp xD

but approveeedededededededededeeddddededededededededeedededded

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:04 am