Name: Raiza Mizunaka
Special Characteristics:Though the undying change, Raiza was left with different changes. Some of these changes blend in nicely, others however stick out as special characteristics. Lets start off with the most obvious, and covers many things. Raiza is undead. What kind you may ask, well that is dependent on what you could call a descendant child of the grim death who has been turned into an Incubus/vampire. The undead attributes are covered greatly in his magic, aside from the common nightvision, and able to hear/smell slightly better now, while others such as the color of his own blood being a few shades darker now. His eyes, always able to be changed from their either soft blue to a yellow, but typically they are a blood red color. Next would be his teeth. While long or large fangs were not a dominant thing, instead where his fangs would be, are his normal teeth but slightly sharper than normal. His need to eat/sleep/normal bodily functions have also ceased, all but the need to eat out of the desire to.
As for tattoos and scars. Raiza has a few, though some arn't easily figured out what they exactly are. However the tattoo on his right shoulder that had been burned into his skin, still symbolizes the savage skull guild mark. The rest of his body seems to fit the build of an incubus. As flawless as he can, through his own body changing powers. Though a scar does run on the back side of his neck, unknown as to what it was.
Character Rank: A
Guild Name: Savage Skull
Guild Tattoo: Upper Right arm
Guild Position: Check the Roster
Looking past all of that, Raiza has and still is hard to get to know, but regardless if in a dark guild or not, those he can consider friends or allies he'll be more kind towards, but never too open to jeopardize his own constant 'on guard' kind of state, and this can typically lead him to look more like a want to be hard ass as he more reluctant to 'ease up' near people, regardless if the mood(such as a party) calls for it. Though regardless if he is using his words as a venomous spit, or a silver tongue, he tends to still choose them carefully, and with hold himself when needed. His most important aspect though is his still yet love for games. Life to him is still one huge game, and he treats it exactly like that. Being from the alternate world where gaming was everything Raiza had, and suddenly being put into this world where gaming isn't what keeps him alive, he has turned to make this into a game, playing with his pray or at more common times, trying to have fun, though his definition of a game and having fun, may be a lot different now than ever.
Combat to Raiza is just a game, he doesn't change, he is still calm and collective, being careful of his decisions but knows some times it requires more rash choices. Though this doesn't mean he would be any less destructive or harmful, especially if life or the situation takes him that way. He is just careful about how he would do it. If in some form of team, he'll only follow a leader who is confident in their own skills, but a coward or a weak leader means Raiza will simply do his own thing. To him a confident leader is one that can take charge, and use his or her team's magic or skills to their fullest without leaving any one person behind. Though one huge aspect is, he tends to play with his victims long after they're no longer able to fight back, losing limbs? he'd still expect them to stand and fight, and hence he'll drag it on if he has gotten interested. Though those that bore him, he'll just checkmate quicker, and end them fast as he can.
- Ancient and arcane magic: Legendary, dark and ancient magics is the kind of magic Raiza tends to seek out to read up on, leaving him to become a very proficient and knowledgeable person when it comes to such a thing.
- Pain: Healing and natural regeneration is one of Raiza's key facts, and has built up a huge pain tolerance to the point he can enjoy it, in fact it is almost like an ecstasy for him now.
- Blood: While it doesn't mean he requires it, but he does like it due to part of his un-life mix being a vampiric like entity
- Necromancers/mages that try to control him: Not that Raiza can be controlled... but it is still annoying that necromancers try. In fact he can easily get along with a necromage with no trouble, but the trouble happens when they try to control him just for him to end up killing them.
- Loss of power: Lets face it. Raiza lost his gamer magic, and almost lost his reckoning magic. He does not fear it, but does dislike the possibility of it ever happening.
- Vegetables : Those green things are nasty, Raiza hates them, why do they exist.
- Pride: Once thought to be a descendent of cain, but instead it was just him, he possesses a strong pride that drives him forward in almost everything he does, and tries to strive to be better.
- Envy: IF you have something or are something (such as a slayer) when Raiza is not. He wont strive to steal it, but rather strive to improve so he wont need it, or at least till he is then satisfied with the result.
- Growth: To grow stronger, improve, and to protect the one that matters to him, and to aid his guild.
- What he doesn't know: There are things in his past he does not recall, things that have left holes, and because of that, he does not fear them because he is worried, but he fears them for what sort of annoyance they may cause in the future.
- Irreversible death: Of course, being an undead, and able to escape the normal bounds of life and death, Raiza does fear the possibility something out there can cause an irreversible death upon him.
- Himself: He once left himself a message to help regain his control after he lost his memories. Now, he fears what else he might have left behind for himself to find out about.
Eyes: Blue - (Red if he desires)
Skin Tone: White
Appearance: Raiza's appearance has changed through the years and after the one incident, his entire body had changed for the better. Starting with his blonde hair that falls wildly down to about shoulder length, accompanied with his crystal blue eyes or if he wils it, then he will have Crimson-Blood red eyes. Moving on from that to his body. His frame is a medium build, slender and muscular withe a few tattoos around his body and back. As for clothing, his pants are a jean like material, dark in nature, typically black or shades close to it. For upper attire, unless it is really called for Raiza tends to now only wear a red hooded jacket that is typically left unzipped to expose his upper body.
Last edited by Raiza on 1st December 2016, 8:05 am; edited 5 times in total