Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Escaped Convict

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Escaped Convict Empty Escaped Convict

Post by Mr. Anderson 14th March 2015, 8:23 am

Job: Escaped Convict
    Player Requirements: D-rank and above.
    Job Requirements: Minimum of 5 posts of 150 words per character. Must be able to bring the convict back alive.
    Job Location: Era
    Job Description: An escaped convict has recently escaped custody and is on the lose. However upon finding him you will quickly learn that the man simply escaped to check on his wife and daughter and will go willingly with you if you allow him to simply watche them for a bit. Satisfied with knowing that his daughter that he has not seen in 2 years grow up, he returns with you without a fuss. Otherwise he attempts to run away from you and you mustchase him down.
    Reward: 500 Jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Escaped Convict Team210

Escaped Convict Signat11

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Escaped Convict Empty Re: Escaped Convict

Post by Mr. Anderson 14th March 2015, 8:46 am

Splash... Splash... Splash... Marik was walking, in the dark rain, with his umbrella in his right arm, and his left hand in his pocket, it was night, and the water was around the place, a poor man was running in front of Marik, a convict. The masked man was just walking, but the fear of the man made him fall many times, trying to scape, getting each time more tired "Drop... Drop... and another drop..." the man whispered while walking "This life is fool of suffering, you don't deserve to keep living like this, it's unfair" Marik said to the man, he wasn't able to hear him anyway.
    The convict kept running, but Marik kept walking, he whispered "You are late... Kitteh, I started with out you already" the masked man stopped walking, he gave a step back and turned around slowly, able to see a dark shape at the end of the street.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Escaped Convict Team210

Escaped Convict Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 14th March 2015, 8:58 am

Kitteh was walking down the street with a knife in hand a convict kitteh would be able to handle, His partner on the other hand well it could be hard. He walked up slowly to wave. when he saw the convict he slammed his hand in him,and then tossed him onto his shoulder."I am glad to see you got this far without me.I would think you would be to scared"Kitteh said flashing a grin.He held his hand out for a quick shake to see if this man had a sense of humer. Then he stuffed the convict into his backpack and moved on. He realized how late he was and remembered the fact that all of the laundrey had been lit on fire and bouncy had recked the first floor. He was quite unhappy about that, but it was not like he would be affected by it too much.

Escaped Convict Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 14th March 2015, 9:06 am

As Marik saw the shadow at the end of the street, he started walking back. His partner, or how he liked to call him, his assistant was behind him with the man's body in his shoulder walking. After hearing the kid's words, Marik answered "Fear... I don't like the idea of fear, it's just... Stupid" he said, he then opened his umbrella, even if it was raining, he had his umbrella closed. "Kitteh, why did you agree doing this job with me, if you know already... That I am from Basilisk Fang" he said while turning around slowly "I could just give a step close to you" as Marik kept talking he gave a step close to Kitteh "Take out a knife and kill you" he said, the rain stopped for a moment, a big silence surrounded the place, he laughed and whispered "I am your real enemy here, but it's your choice to trust me or not"

Escaped Convict Team210

Escaped Convict Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 14th March 2015, 9:16 am

Kitteh smirked"Kill me if you can, while you do that I will be taking this man where he needs to go I am not afraid of you because I know that if you kill me you have nothing to gain I actually came to do ths with you to make a friend believe it or not"Kitteh felt he was on a roll with this joke plus if ths man did not kill him last time he had nothing to fear."I was in a dark guild you probably heard before I know how mass murder works so try to kill me come at me if you wish, but this man will die" Kitteh said trying to gainn the upper hand. "you may think your some kind of revolution, but in this world we have to do what we want to survive"Kitteh was abot to fall on his feet and die from laughter."You have one thing that I have in commonwith you a bad reputation, but at least I am trying to solve that"Kitteh said.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 14th March 2015, 9:34 am

The masked man took a heavy breathing and laughed, "I see, you have no more sense of humor than me" Marik gave a step back and turned around, walking "But about what you said... Yeah, we both have a reputation, and we have something on common, you joined Sabertooth, I left Sabertooth... And you left a dark guild, when I joined a dark guild, It seems that destiny doesn't want us together" he said while walking "I think, that you made a friend already, but I'm not sure, if it was the correct friend".
    Marik kept walking with his mask and his umbrella, but after hearing someone whisper, he stopped and turned around "What did you say kitteh?" he asked, thinking that his partner was the one talking, but he wasn't the man in Kitteh's shoulder said something "Let me... Let me see my family one more time... Please" the masked man gave a step closer trying to hear him.

Last edited by MarikAnderson on 14th March 2015, 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Escaped Convict Team210

Escaped Convict Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 14th March 2015, 9:49 am

"you find it funny how He tried to kill his family, I seem to I guess If we let him get to his house we will have to watch him"Kitteh said lauging."Another baby sitting gig that we do not want to do"Kitteh said. He walked on ahead to were the mans house was and let the convict go in on his own. Kitteh opened the door and let the man through.While Kitteh was there he played a round of magic dice with the family tryig to invite his partner over to play. He all in all had a more fun time than he expected and it was much too enjoyable. His partner seemed a pleasant man.He might have been more scared if the man did not go on about rediculous things kitteh did not car about like how he was a dangerous enemy. He seemed like a serious man though and he did not anger kitteh to much this time. MAbe his partner hated him, but thats ok he just had mental issues probably.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 14th March 2015, 10:08 am

Marik took a heavy breathing "So he want's to see his family... Okay Kitteh, good idea, we will have to take care of him, but we will give him a chance" the masked man said. Both mages walked to the man's house, letting him walk too, they both entered the house,  but while Kitteh was playing with the family and some magic dices, Marik was writing his story in a book.
    "Kitteh- Target 032"
    While writing at the door, Marik laughed, staring at the happy family. "I'm not happy saying this but... It's time, we should go now, it stopped raining so it will be better if we go now" Marik said closing the book and placing it in his back, he turned around and gave a step out of the house, the sun was out and the clouds were gone, he didn't like the idea of taking that man away from his family, but at the end... Life was full of disappointments.

Escaped Convict Team210

Escaped Convict Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 15th March 2015, 8:10 am

Kitteh was slightly uncomforted by the fact that this man was doing something of his own while Kitteh played games."sir you have seen your family lets go, me and my partner are not kind at heart do not try to oblige"Kitteh said as a warning. Kitteh walked out the door silently."please let me stay" he heard he convict say. Kitteh chucked a knife at his leg pulled him out and laughed. Kitteh let his partner do his buissness and walked down the ally.He got a piece of cheese out of his bag and started nibbling on it.This was a good day and he walked down the roads of this place Just then  police showed up"have you seen this man"He looked over at his partner and pointed were the man was in the back pack so only He could see and waited for what he should say.Kitteh frowned for what they had done was unacceptable.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 15th March 2015, 9:51 am

Marik walked down the street with his partner next to him, he was staring at the sky, using his umbrella as staff to walk easier. The masked man kept walking while his partner was eating some cheese, the man was in his backpack, and Marik felt a bit bad of him not being able to stay with his family, when he lost Hanna, a big pain hit him during months, he was devastated.
    After a while of walking, some cops appeared, asking if they had seen a man, the man on Kitteh's backpack. Marik smiled "I don't like to do this but..." he took his mask off and placed it on top of the umbrella, he then spoke "My name is Kauzu Hatake, he is Kitteh, we are the mages from Sabertooth that took the job, we found this man in his house with his family, it seems that someone stabbed him in the leg, maybe his family got scared or something" Marik stretched his hand waiting for the man's respond, he then stared at Kitteh, waiting for him to give the body back to the cops.

Escaped Convict Team210

Escaped Convict Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 15th March 2015, 10:04 am

kitteh tossed the body back and laughed."Police this is our mission you better pay up, because if you do not you can forget about him"."sure sir"The police handed him the money.Kitteh gave some to his partner.Kitteh walked down the street and smiled he was not going to accept that a man like this was gonna get a almost inisant  convict and take him to jail.Kitteh was walking when he chucked the convict back to the police and headed off.Kitteh had done a mission and so he was just a bit closer to being the best in his guild. He stopped for a moment"see you around Hatake, hope you have a good time on your journeys"Kitteh was chukling in his voice.Kitteh walked off like a cowboy into the sunrise. He quickly tossed to his partner a piece of paper wth his adress. He walked back home in the fresh air with good thoughts.

[mission complete]

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:37 pm