Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Heaven or Hell

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Heaven or Hell Empty Heaven or Hell

Post by Mr. Anderson 12th April 2015, 9:48 am

"How many times have I been here?... It's funny, it's funny how I keep coming, hoping to find answers or find anyone, anything... Sometimes I just want to move, to find something interesting, but I can't"

Marik was walking inside the spooky forest, ignoring the big amount of animals, and creatures, and fallowing the dark feeling of knowledge. The masked man was hearing voices, voices of the same people. The strange blue haired man, his sister, that day when everything happened, all those memories were guiding him. When this voices became louder, Marik walked faster, following the only path he could find, running around the spooky forest, looking for answers.

Marik kept running destroying everything around him, but after seconds of running, the voices became louder, too loud. Marik fell in his knee feeling a lot of pain in his head "Leave me alone!" he said shouting. A big dark aura destroyed everything around, and a tear of water fell out from Marik's eye. The masked man stood up and stared at his hand, he was shacking. Marik kept running through the woods, he couldn't see that well, but he was able to know where was he going.
    After walking and running for a while, Marik found someone, a black haired man, someone he had seen before, someone with a very dark soul.

Last edited by Mr. Anderson on 12th April 2015, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heaven or Hell Team210

Heaven or Hell Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Heaven or Hell Empty Re: Heaven or Hell

Post by Kaito 12th April 2015, 9:56 am

kitteh turned around grinning "I am gonna get better with magic and be as powerful as you I need you to teach me how". Kitteh grabbed marik's hand to make sure he was awake and smiled." you seem to be scared these days what is it with you how are you so powerful what information do you posses"? Kitteh looked obsessed.[color:c0d0=3399cc]"I need to know what you have".Kitteh turned away and flung his head back at him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heaven or Hell Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 12th April 2015, 11:29 am

Marik took a heavy breathing as he walked towards Kitteh. The sabertooth mage walked against Marik, but the masked man gave a step back "I'll never give my powers, to a mage from Sabertooth" he said giving a step back again. He laughed and then kept talking "Scared?... Fear is just stupid, why should I be scared?. I don't understand, how can't use feel fear when seeing me" Marik gave a step close to Kitteh, he pointed with his finger at the mage, simulating a gun with his hand and laughing "You never feared me, since the beginning, you tried to make me fear you, but we have a big difference" the masked man kept pointing at the mage with his finger "Bang... I could kill you at any time, you should know that"

Heaven or Hell Team210

Heaven or Hell Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 12th April 2015, 11:45 am

Kitteh walked to the man he smiled his grin stretched to sides. He pulled a knife out slicing up into marik's finger."hey im not gonna fall for a exploding finger trick I will commit to your misery I admire your power it is not a fear thing".Kitteh walked to the man and smiled even more."I am gonna be killed maybe, but I am here to try to learn from you not to be killed". Kitteh could not control his words. His hair flew back. He stared at the other man.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 15th April 2015, 6:32 pm

"What do you want to learn from me Kitteh?" Marik turned around at him, holding his shirt and laughing "Do you see this smile?!" he asked, throwing his mask to the ground and laughing with a big creepy smile "This smile appeared, when I became stronger, when I became strong enough to let my feelings go, to make everything useless. If something caused any pain to me before, then that is another story. I'm stronger now, and if you really need it, I will help you to become strong, but there is nothing new to learn from me... " Marik took a heavy breathing and gave some steps back, he stopped holding the man and stared at the sky "I knew it... His soul is as dark as mine... He wasn't going to resist, it was just impossible"

Heaven or Hell Team210

Heaven or Hell Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 15th April 2015, 6:55 pm

Kitteh looked at him a insane smile in his eye.[color:8335=3399cc]"perfect oh and I may have forgot to mention I joined this powerful guild of yours, we can have more time to train, I will rip a soul apart to train. To get better is all that matters job first nothing else more important. Kitteh remembered the last time he was in a dark guild it was money work and get things done. Kitteh looked at this man kitteh's face pale and his smile wide.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 15th April 2015, 7:04 pm

Marik took a heavy breathing, trying to calm down... But when he heard Kitteh's words, his heart started to move faster and faster "He joined Basilisk fang... I didn't think that was going to happen, but it's perfect, joining Savage Skull was going to make me have some troubles with him... Bus Basilisk Fang is just perfect." the masked man laughed and stretched his hand against Kitteh "Welcome to Basilisk Fang, Kitteh, I can't wait to start your training"

Heaven or Hell Team210

Heaven or Hell Signat11

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:48 am