Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party)

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 Empty Re: Paid Expedition (Endgame Party)

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 24th September 2020, 11:34 am

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Despite her attempts to suppress her irritation, the more Lilith countered her, the more Nessa struggled to hide her annoyance. Because no, she hadn't lied, that wasn't up for dispute but that didn't change the result of Lilith's words. "Well, no you're not wrong but-" The question that followed caused Nessa to pause, her eyes narrowing at Lilith. The briefest memory of when she had first spotted Lilith at the Yule Ball all those months ago, fluttering her lashes at Markus flickering through Nessa's mind. She tried to push the thought away, glancing away from Lilith as she spoke. "He..." She began, not really sure how to answer the girl. She could lie, but that wouldn't help her case. In truth, Nessa hadn't spoken to Markus about it, so she didn't know. Had he even seen it? She wasn't sure. Did he care? Was he mad? The answers to such thoughts eluded her.

"Look, it doesn't matter whether you wrote the truth. It wasn't like you printed a list of random facts, Whispers is an opinion piece, specifically your opinion. You knew what you were implying when you wrote it, and that's where the issue lies. Fairy Tail's members are there out of choice, no one forces them to be there. And no, age isn't a factor when it comes to who can join, because we accept everyone. That Ace you mentioned, Althea, she's fifteen and she chooses to be at Fairy Tail. As do the other girls, they like working for the guild, but you wouldn't print that would you? Because it's not dramatic enough. And sure, I was out with Louie, my friend - my 'guy' friend and I were partying together. But that fact alone isn't exciting enough to print in your little magazine, so you twisted it and made it sound like worse than it was. And that, Lilith, is not okay."

WC: 316 TWC: 962

(687 WC Hit,  275 Taken from Jesters permitted WC)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 60582_s

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 Empty Re: Paid Expedition (Endgame Party)

Post by Lilith 24th September 2020, 12:41 pm

I wear the hat and I wear the pants, I am advanced so I get advance & I do
    my dance & cancel their plans. Said, boo, don't be mad 'cause you had a chanceLilith Kadokawa

The fact that she was getting under this girl's skin was especially entertaining to Lili, the Ravenette could see that she had rattled her. Particularly the mention of Markus and whether he had read the piece yet. There was drama there, hidden beneath that pause. "So, what you're saying is, that I'm not allowed an opinion, unless it's one that you or Fairy Tail for that matter, deem acceptable?" She would step closer to the white-locked woman, a smirk on her lips. "You're right, It is an opinion piece, my opinion. Which I will state as freely and as loudly as I like, because that's my right. Don't like, don't read it." She told her firmly, her challenging smirk unfaltering as she stated her piece. She could have left it at that, walked away and left things alone but... well it was just too tempting to continue.

"I have to say though, I didn't realise my page had so much influence. That the starlight ace of Fairy Tail would feel the need to chase me down in the unknown lands to give me a good scalding. Your ego must be really fragile huh?" She chuckled softly, reaching up she would flick her hair over her shoulder, "Or maybe, my opinion bothers you so much because there's truth there. I mean who could blame you, that Louie is absolutely delicious.  I'll say this for that little job centre you call a guild, your male members sure are tasty." She would glance up thoughtfully, taking a moment to remember the members of the guild she had encountered so far, biting her lip as she recalled their exchanges.

"With so much candy there, it's only natural to take a bite. Hell even I've dined on the buffet that Fairy Tails offers; Toppa was positively yummy, although he's gone now right? Oh and then there's Aven, mmm I enjoyed several courses of him, hell, I'd have him again. Maybe I should see if he's around tonight, oh wait, unless... do I need your permission for that too?" She would drag her gaze back to Nessa, her emerald eyes locking on that girls delicate features, watching her expression to see how she'd react to Lilith's comments.

Lili's WC: 372 Lili's TWC: 939

(687 WC Hit,  252 Taken from Jesters permitted WC)

Interaction will continue in this thread.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forgotten Legend
    Second Skill: Fantasy Requip
    Third Skill: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Post by Ray Jyx 25th September 2020, 6:00 am

The expression on the real Sivvy's face could only be described as purely murderous. Emotions, especially intense ones, were hard for the clone to regulate. But right now, she wasn't even trying to regulate it. The hand placed on the invisible shield that kept her out started to glow red, energy arcing off of it like a transformer about to blow. Otherwise, she stood as still as any predator lying in wait for their prey to pass by.

69, the unwise clone that she was, only smirked and wiggled her fingers at her sister in a taunting way, thinking her shield strong enough to keep out the force of nature that was 7 when she was pissed. The other hand had abandoned the button of his pants and instead had snaked around him. Not that he could see it, but he could perhaps sense the dark tendrils were forming over the tips of 'not Sivvy's' hands, which she seemed intent on digging into her prey if he didn't move. One way or another she was getting the energy she wanted, and getting it right in front of a clearly defective and malfunctioning sibling was a sadistic delight that couldn't be passed up.

She'd never have the chance, though.

The anti-woman 'indestructible' shield suddenly cracked all over, revealing its large domed shape. Sivvy's carmine eyes never once left 69 as raw destructive power forced its way into the barrier, causing it to pulse and quiver under the force. Once it was little more than a shattered mess, Sivvy's hand released a crimson blast of power and the whole thing exploded. If that wasn't frightening enough for the clone that dared mess with Arty, then the fact that she blinked out of sight was probably more alarming...if she'd had time to be alarmed. As quickly as she disappeared from sight she reappeared right in front of 69. Uncomfortably close. Nearly nose to nose, so close. It wasn't like Sivvy to discard the most efficient route to defeat a foe, but Sivvy had long forgotten about efficiency. She could have beheaded her three times over by now, but no, she wordlessly stared with illuminated blood-red eyes for only a breath's worth of time, just long enough for the icy chill of unadulterated bloodthirst to creep up 69's spine. Perhaps the small pause was just to make sure Artemis was protected before she proceeded. A translucent shield had appeared around him, seeming to be made of some sort of crystal. Once it appeared, and just as 69 recovered enough to release the darkness from her hands upon Sivvy, the ambassador basically screamed and went off like a nuke. Her whole body glowed bright red just before a horrible, purely destructive energy launched out of her and blasted the clone and everything unshielded within four hundred meters of her off the map.

Though the same could not be said for the Cursed Land's flora and fauna, 69 was built the same as Sivvy, so she wasn't vaporized. No, she flew backward with enough speed and force to make a giant crater in the dirt as her body smacked it and slid out of sight. A mushroom cloud extended above over the area, visible for several miles all around.

Sivvy wasn't done, though. Fully aware of where her sister finally skidded to a stop, she intended to make it clear just how big the gap was between their power levels. Sivvy launched forward like she was a projectile, landing heel first into 69's middle and pushing her lower into the earth. The bloodied and mangled enemy beneath her could only gasp and sputter, staring up at her mirror image with strained eyes full of terror. Siv observed the expression with a slightly tilted head before she reached down, putting her hand over the face so she couldn't see it, and also so she could grip her face. Pulling up until 69 was dangling above the ground before her, she paused as nothing more than a silhouette against the charred and burning hellscape, then used all her physical strength to bash her skull back down into the dirt. "Not him," she spat coldly, knowing that the broken clone under her could still hear if nothing else. Still, an angry 7 had even less capacity for mercy than stoic 7. This emotional Sivvy brimming with fresh rage didn't want her to die too fast. She wanted her to feel it. Feel her mistake. Pay for it. Regret it. Only then would she let this piece of garbage die.

[wc: 759]

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 Jkp0PmI

Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic

Post by Akeya 25th September 2020, 3:47 pm

The Unknown Lands were, as the name implied, filled with mystery and the unknown. Rather than a single location or even a single biome, it was everywhere that civilization had yet to conquer. Ocean, desert, jungle and deadlands... places too dangerous for civilization to reach, at least in the present. Mayhaps in the future the forests of stone and metal would reach these places as well, but for now only the strong could hope to survive in these areas.

Akeya had been told that the Magic Council was organizing expeditions to these dangerous anomalous places, to gain more knowledge about them and to find things that could be of use to Fiore as a whole. Of course she didn't exactly trust the government to be entirely honest about their intentions, but she figured that it couldn't hurt to do some exploring herself. Especially since, if the Magic Council did end up having underhanded purposes, she would be better equipped to decide how to respond to that if she was already involved. After all, sometimes the best way to overcome a trap was to trigger it on purpose.

For now, however, she was playing it safe. Rather than mucking about on the ground Akeya was far above, high enough that she planet curved away beneath her. The air was thin enough that those who required oxygen to survive would have trouble staying awake, and those who required warmth to live would feel their blood slowly freeze over. The edge between sky and space, a place dangerous not because of what inhabited it but because of its very nature. Even a volcano was more habitable than this place. For Akeya it was a sort of sanctuary, from which she could safely observe the world below. The void beyond sustained her, and the cold never bothered her anyway.

From here she could feel a soup of emotions rising up from the lands below. Love, hatred, anger, envy... It looked like the others who had joined the expedition so far weren't having the best time of it. Which one should she join? Someone she already knew, one who she could cooperate with? Or someone new, someone she could learn about and figure out what made them tick. All the people who dared to join this expedition where beings of power, so every single one of them was worth investigating.

Raising her claws Akeya pulled at the light and the dark of the world around her, forcing the two absolutes to shape themselves in front of her, manifest as several settings. Detailed, three-dimensional maps of the areas which were currently being explored by other members of this grand expedition. Some of them were merely conversing, others were in the midst of combat. The dragoness narrowed her emerald eyes as she glanced over some of them. She could already tell that not all of them would be welcoming to her. One of the settings appeared to be a lover's quarrel, of all things. She would call that foolish if she wasn't aware that for those who let emotions rule their lives any location could become a battlefield of passion.

Calling that foolish might be accurate, but if it was so prevalent in the world then stopping to call it such would be a waste of time and energy. Especially since Akeya wasn't in a position to do anything about it. She might have played the role of tutor in the past but she was unsuited to teach others the virtues of rationality and calm-headedness.

Instead she merely watched, for the moment, eyes flickering from one scene to another. Which people would need her help? Which people would be of use to her? There were several members of Fairy Tail here... would joining them improve her standing within the guild? She was a newcomer, so if she could prove herself useful in a dangerous situation... Definitely worth considering.

She blinked as in one of the settings an explosion occurred, of sufficient size that it actually managed to obscure most of her map. It had come along with a burst of hatred and rage so intense that Akeya would almost have been worried about being burned by it. Instead she expanded the map, studying it more closely.

If she agreed with the Magic Council about anything, it was that more data was always useful.

WC: 726
    PWC: 726/687

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : God's Beloved Daughter
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Mentor : Johann Von Daddy
    Experience : 2,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 26th September 2020, 6:37 am

I will never ask for nothing that I won't give in return
    You will never have to question the value of my words
    Amalie

The world around her would fade away, or perhaps it melted. Yes, melted. The branches, the leaves, the sky; it all began to liquefy before her very eyes. Colourful droplets seeping away, forming a puddle of rainbow-esque nature on the pool beneath her. It was somewhat horrific but also mesmerising at the same time. It occurred to Amalie that she should probably be freaking out right now, but as though the energy had been drained from her body, she could merely lie against the goopy tree trunk and watch as the world around her dissolved into nothing. She felt helpless as she began to sink into the pond of colour, her body paralyzed the fluids encased her form. She should cry for help, but as her lips weakly parted, no words would escape her. Instead, she sunk further into the depths of the pond, the water would fill her open mouth, suffocating her. And as the paint swam over her eyes, everything would turn black.

And then... nothing.

For the longest time, nothing. How long had passed? Seconds, minutes, hours... maybe longer. She could have been here years and she would not know. Because there was nothing. Amalie glanced down and was surprised to see that she could see herself. Just herself, lit up in this mass of darkness, no longer wearing her Dies Irae uniform but instead a much older attire. Pure white satin, travelling all the way down to her feet. The dress travelled up her body, hugging her bosom before a layer of lace snaked down her arms. Her blue hair was curled into waves, tiny flowers braided into it. She realised what it was she was wearing, and reach up feeling the flower tiara on her head. Yes, she knew this dress. This was her wedding dress.

"Hello gorgeous."

He voice pierced through the silence in such a booming manner, that it would send the most sinister chill through Amalie. She turned, the sight of him looking at her, his black eyes cause her to freeze. She wanted to scream, to run, to get away but she could not move. He looked young, the way he had looked in their first year together. His dark hair slicked back in its usual style, his tanned skin a glowing contrast to the darkness that encased them. His face, which was usually sported stubble was freshly shaven, and his normal biker jacket and jeans had been replaced with a tux. Just like that night... their wedding night.

No... She thought desperately, she moved to step back away from him, and yet somehow she would end up closer to her late husband. Panic began to rise within the woman, fear that she would have to relive this moment. This moment that used to be a happy memory, but was now memory tinged with darkness. A new voice boomed in the air, the sound of the same minister who had wedded him. She hadn't encountered him in many years, and she could still recognise his raspy voice clearly.

"Wyatt Maxwell Corvin, do you take Amalie Jane Blossom, to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honour and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

Wyatt would grin at her most devilishly, not a flicker of hesitation as he answered the minister. His black eyes locked on hers the entire time, boring into her, ready to claim what was his. This used to charm her, now she found it disgusting. "I do."

LIAR!!!!!

She wanted to scream it, to throw the bouquet in his face and storm out. A dirty fucking liar. That's what he was, she wished she had known that those vows had become empty promises and that he wouldn't keep a single one. If only she had known. Then perhaps she could have escaped the years of misery that had followed. She wanted to cry, she wanted Johann. Where was Johann?

WC: 687

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Experience : 2,399,882

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 26th September 2020, 10:16 am

There's a time for games and there's a time to kill,
    Make up your mind baby cause the time is here
    Artemis Dagger

For as long as he had known Sivvy, the few emotions he had witnessed from her, the negative ones; hate, anger, sadness. Those ones, in particular, had always been somewhat muted in nature. She had always kept a level of composure about herself and rage especially was not something he had ever witnessed from her; until now. He remained frozen, his eyes trained on her face, unsure how to process what she had just witnessed. Distantly he could feel the 'other' one wrapping herself around him. Offering no resistance as dark tendrils attempting to take root in the Dagger Lad but her efforts would be fruitless because Sivvy, the real one, would see to it that Art remain unclaimed.

Cracks appeared in the air, stretching across the surface of what appeared to be some kind of dome that had encased him and the impostor. There was a huge explosion and the barrier was destroyed. All the while Artemis could only watch, still in shock and unsure how to proceed. In his mind he could hear Morte, cackling away, enjoying the show. He could have warned Artemis, told him that the girl had been fake but he didn't because watching the event unfold naturally would prove much more entertaining to the demon. As Sivvy disappeared, Artemis would spin around, taking a step back from the pair. It was wild to see such a sight, they looked completely identical, more so than twins. Every line, tone and detail was exactly replicated in the other, the only difference in their expressions and their clothes. Otherwise, they were an exact copy. A clone.

And as he mind rattled through such thoughts, he realised it made sense. Sivvy was an artificial human, he had just assumed she was the only one of her kind that had been made. He now knew, that he had assumed wrong. She wasn't the first of her kind, and the woman who had so clearly convinced him that she was Sivvy, was, in fact, a complete stranger wearing her skin.

What a mindfuck.

Speechless he could only look on as Sivvy took on the Sivvy replica, unbridled anger radiating from her like an almighty beacon of raw energy. He knew without asking that Sivvy intending on killing the kill, and he was completely oblivious as to what action he should take. Watching the clone, bloody and mangled the way she was, it was an unbearable sight. Because even though it was her, it looked exactly like her.

As his eyes travelled to her, the real her, he would feel the words leave his lips. Soft, uncertain he would say her name. This was her wasn't it? The woman he'd grown so attached to, she was a single person, wasn't she? How could he know? He didn't. "Siv..." He began weakly, his eyes flitted between them. And then louder her spoke once more, firmer this time. "Sivvy ... Wait." He called her, not sure if she would hear him, or whether she would chose to. She could tell her intentions, she wanted murder. To kill her. But Artemis didn't know if he could bear to watch, fake or not, she still looked like her. And to watch Sivvy die, even if it wasn't real. He didn't know if he could take it.

He had no right to stop her, he knew that. He could feel his own fault in this scenario, this fake had put her hands on him, presented herself to him. And he had been fooled, in fact, he had been tempted. Almost given in to her, it was a betrayal, and maybe if he had been smarter. Maybe he could have figured it out and prevented the exchange that was now occurring. Trying to put himself in her shoes, he could only imagine Sivvy's fury. And yet he couldn't stop himself. Because it had been just over two years since he had witnessed the death of the woman he loved, he didn't know if he could bear to endure it again.

No, he couldn't, this much he was certain.
    Not again.
    Not Sivvy.

WC: 686

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 26th September 2020, 10:24 am

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 OfUFqUC

Before he would spring into a state of immediate action, Mars' eyes wandered over the desert that had spontaneously been turned into a battlefield, for a brief few moments taking in the back-and-forth battle between the massive wyvern-like creature and one of the other two mages present, an oversized axe sailing down from the sky and slamming into the ground beside the creature. His attention, along with his gaze, would wander to the other mage, as well, the Nephilim taking note of his words. The vessel drew a deep breath, the amused grin that dominated the Ambassador's expression widening, exposing the sharp teeth behind the smile.

"Buy you time, huh?". A low cackle echoed from the lips of the Seal, his eyes shifting back to the armored monstrosity before them, which seemed pinned in place, at least for the time being, by a construct summoned by the other mage. Johann and Mars had found out how easily a fortitude like that was shattered in a single moment not too long ago. Still, this would present the Nephilim with a small window. Just like Aven needed time, he, too, would gain a few seconds of breathing room, his magic instinctively taking action for the Second Seal. "Yes, I'll play for a little while, tssehehe ...".

The scripture on the man's body, covering his arms, shoulders, face, his skin, began to glow, burning its way across his form as malicious magic crawled down his extremities. Like the ebb of tide, the aura that had been emanating from the Seal would retreat back into the creature, remaining stagnant for a few moments as a transformation began to change Mars. From his temples onwards, a twisted mask would materilaize over his face, its mouth torn open in a grimace of rage. Strings of arcane energy would permeate from the man's body, rising up like a crimson smoke around his form, the grin disappeared, his aura returning, though far, far stronger and, for those who would be able to differentiate nuances like this, discerbably demonic, erupting outwards like a pulse of overwhelming arcane force.

"Let's return the favor, shall we?", the Seal would hum before finally returning into the fight, his body leaning forward before bursting towards the creature in a massive acceleration, blurring with sheer speed. The ground where the Seal had stood a moment before would explode into a fountain of dust and dirt, the force with which he propelled himself at the creature cracking the ground, reappearing to the wyvern's flank in a nigh instant, the beast still pinned down. "Out of the way", the Seal would command the bunny girl with a voice that reflected the severity of the situation at hand. He didn't care if she did or not, but if she wouldn't, she, too, would be caught in the blast of his attack. Raising his palm once more, he pressed his hand against the creature's armored side, this time with the acute awareness of the wyvern's true strength.

Mars, however, was not the same as Johann. The power of his Take Overmany times trumped that of the silver-haired God of Ishgar, and at this point, the wyvern presented little more than a plaything for him. With magic concentrating in his palm, the Second Seal would repeat the magical command that had resulted in Johann's previous defeat, a deep, resonating voice echoing forth.

"Force"

With a sudden flash of power, the Seal released an incredible wave of pure pressure and kinetic energy into the creature's body, the bone-like plates at its flank fracturing, cracking, splintering into pieces as the beast was picked up off its feet and, in a similar manner to the Ambassador, launched away, blood splattering off to all sides. The release of magical power was so strong that the ground below the two opponents would be crumbled to little more than pieces, the roaring wave of destruction obliterating anything in its way and throwing up a massive cloud of sand and dust, leaving a path of destruction in the desert. Mars straightened his back, crimson, demonic eyes peering through the smoke and devastation. "Payback's sweet, isn't it? Tssehehe ... that should've hurt the thing".

Word Count: 697

Post by Guest 27th September 2020, 4:03 am

The mist was a bit of a pain and the read haired girl found it quite hard just to see her own hands in front of her face. This place was incredibly weird and the name Unknown Lands sure was a fitting one but the girl couldn’t help but feel a sense of joy at the fact she was exploring an area that only a few had ever set in. She’d been told to stick with another mage to avoid getting lost but as usual, her mind had started to wonder, along with her feet and now here she was, wherever here was. Sienna wasn’t afraid or anything like that, knowing that she was capable of defending herself if things went bad. Still, she hoped that fighting wouldn’t be necessary today as she honestly wasn’t in the mood for it. In fact, she was more eager about possibly finding out more about the wildlife of the place. Since joining the new guild, her desire to do so had increased even further, beyond what it had always been. The girl had spent so much of her childhood exploring the forest of Sakuramori and now wasn’t all that different, just a change in location.

A shadow would suddenly catch her eye through the mist, causing her to stop, curious as to what was approaching her. At first, it would just be one shadow but as the seconds passed, more and more would catch her gaze until they were all around her. Sienna made no effort to defend herself and simply waited until one of the shadows approached her, coming to a stop about three feet in front of her. It was only when it got so close that the mage realised what it was and a smile crossed her features. A wolf but one far bigger than she’d ever seen before. It must have been three times her height and who knew how many times her weight, with black shaggy fur and crimson coloured eyes. It sure was menacing and the growling would have scared a lot of people. For the girl though, that wasn’t quite how she felt.

“Hi there, Im Sienna,” she said brightly, oblivious to the intimidating presence of the wolf, speaking as though she was talking to a guild mate.

The wolf stopped growling and tilted its head, seemingly bemused by the child as her words reached it. “You speak wolf?” It replied, its tone deep and powerful.

“That’s right. I can speak and understand the language of any animal,”
    she answered, “It’s a little trick that I’ve been able to do since I was a little kid. Nice to meet you, big wolf.”

“Big? Wolf?” The animal was clearly confused and some of the anger that had been its voice seemed to fade away. Shaking its head in an almost human like manner, it then said, “What are you doing in my pack's territory, child?”

“Nothing much, I just got lost in the mist. I don’t mean your pack any harm, I’m just exploring.” Sienna smiled, looking up at the massive beast. “Couldn’t do me a favour and help me out of here, could you? Please?”

“You’re lucky that I don’t eat you,” the wolf said dryly, “Though I doubt you’d be more than a mouthful. Hmm, there’s a strange scent about you. You’re one of those human spell casters, aren’t you?”

“Yeah but I’m not going to use any magic on you guys. I just want to travel these lands, that’s all. If your pack could help me out with that, I’d appreciate it. I’m sure I could find a way to repay you for it.” There was no lie in her eyes and as she smiled up at the wolf, she had to fight off the temptation to stroke his fur. “I like wolves. There was a pack close to my home who I spent a lot of time with.”

“I see,”
    the large creature answered, thinking about what to do for a few moments before adding, “Alright, little one. We’ll guide you out. Climb aboard, it’ll be quicker that way."

With a chuckle, Sienna would clamber up on the beast in one fluid motion and the wolf would make a 180 degree turn and plough back through the mist, carrying the mage easily on its back.

(723 Words)
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 27th September 2020, 4:10 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

As she was running at the plant, the blasted thing was throwing mini versions of the goop ball at her to stop her from trying to stop it?! What more could happen? She did not want to ask that aloud. She knew it could get worse. And worse it did come without prompting. As she got closer to the plant, it seemed to have these even smaller spores on it that released more small goop balls. These were practically like mini’s of the mini ones that she had just encountered. “Fuck me sideways.” She hissed. The black haired iron dragon slayer quickly ducked to the ground as she threw her sword forward. She hoped it would make some contact with the plant creature, though, she was not too confident it would so soon.

As she predicted, the sword was smacked away from the creature by a goop ball and thrown back towards her, making it stab the ground in front of her. Thankfully that was literally right in front of her. ‘Focus on getting rid of it. Maybe I can suggest getting it in a densely populated part of the forest?’ Her voice of reason just had to be reasonable. She raced towards the side of the clearing and was weaving around trees as she was working on making it around the creature. “Come on big guy! Want to have some of my tasty iron flesh?!” She cackles as she throws herself forward after the animated plant creature. She managed to sprint faster, suspecting that Veles was helping her out at the same time. Not that he would admit it.

She had her arms behind her as she ducked her head a little, making herself a bit more streamline as she started to run. As she stepped on a rock to try and jump at the plant creature, the ground begun to rumble beneath her feet. The rumbling was enough to throw her off balance as she was about to launch herself. It wasn’t just Adalinda who was able to be knocked off balance from the rumbling of the ground. The plant creature also was thrown off balance and seemed to wobble on one side as it was tipped over enough. A grin split the slayers face in two as she was going to use that to her advantage. She started to jump out towards the creature just as it had fallen over on its side, shooting a couple of the goop balls in the sky. As the goop balls went in the air, Adalinda’s eyes went up and noticed a mushroom cloud in the distance, then she heard the thud nearby her.

Before she had time to react the rumbling had continued, but this time more violently and from the plant creature. ‘Adalinda! Get out of there! Now!’ The urgency of Veles’ voice told the slayer that he wasn’t kidding. She barely had looked at the plant creature, and noticed something. It started to slowly inflate at the stomach. With wide eyes, the iron dragon slayer was trying to turn around to run away, only to hear a loud pop and to be suddenly gooped. She tried to run away as she felt a stinging sensation on her body from the slime of goop on her body. She panicked some and was trying to make her way towards where Tammy had been left. ‘You’re not dying.’ Veles growls as Ada looked at her hand. He was right, and she just quickly shook the stuff off and quickly went to Tammy. In all honesty, she didn’t want to stay here anymore.

As the slayer got to the exceed, she was hesitant in sitting up, holding her head. “Ada… I know you want to look for Metalicana… But I don’t feel good…” Ada made a small face as she stood there, but she nodded still and grabbed the exceed before she made her way to the sky again, making her way back home to Tolgalen as a dragon once more, Tamaria on her back. What a drag this little mission of hers had been.

Notes and Enemies:
    : @tag : 683 words : notes :
    : HP: 1155 MP: 924 :
    Job Link/Job Approval

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Althea 29th September 2020, 6:34 am

kuylrue

word count: 703
    total word count: 703 [WC Met]
    tagged: @

٩( ๑•̀o•́๑ )و
    However, as Althea gazed at the hole she’d made, it struck her that it wasn’t nearly as grand and eye-catching as she’d imagined.  Sure, it was really deep and went on for ages, but how about the tourists?  Could she reliably shuttle thousands of people in and out of her meter wide hole?  Well, technically she could, but it wasn’t like it’d be the safest thing in the world.  It’d be a bit like a converter belt for people, but then how about if people dropped their lacrima devices on the ride?  Then she’d have to pay someone to go down into the depths of the hole and retrieve it.  How about if that kept happening over and over again?  It’d be suuppeerrr annoying, and the guests wouldn’t be pleased either.  Also, most importantly, Althea didn’t know how to make a converter belt.  The best thing she could do was… I dunno… just push them down the hole?  But then it’d be much less of a tourist trap and much more of a body disposal area.  But that was no good!

What kind of crowd would she attract with that as her slogan?  “A Big Hole in the Unknown Lands: A Good Place to Drop Corpses.”  Yeah, no, murderers who are looking for a place to dispose of evidence aren’t rich!  If they were, they could just pay someone to do their dirty work for them!  But if she wanted to appeal to rich serial killers… yeah, no can do.  Such a service was unnecessary for them.  And typically, the average person only kills a handful of people in their lifetime, right?  And even if Althea targeted people like herself who took lives for a living, they didn’t really need it.  In fact, it’d just be a hassle to need to transport a body across the country and into the Unknown Lands.  And if you’re doing that, you might as well just drop it off anywhere.  It wasn’t as if there was anyone around to see it.  And when the cops come investigating, you wouldn’t want to put your incriminating evidence in a place that everyone would guess it’d be.  Speaking of which, would Fiore’s government even like the whole murder pit idea?  The blonde feels like going for that angle would place her in the middle of a lot of legal problems.

Anyways, there’s no way that this tiny hole would be profitable!  Actually, it was more like a tunnel at the moment, huh?  Well, no need to fret, Althea could still make a few adjustments.  Taking to the sky, the youth gave the ground a deep, contemplative look.  It wouldn’t be a super great idea to just leave the hole she’d already made alone.  After all, if people discover it, they’d begin to suspect the legitimacy of the Tourist Hole.  Oh, and someone may fall into it and die if they're not paying attention.  But that was a much less pressing issue if someone dies in the hole, who are they going to complain about it too?  Exactly.  No one.  Because they’re dead.

But that’s enough for that.  Thinking anymore of this matter would just further cement that the current state of her hole was no good.  Additionally, she didn’t want to just leave Hole Beta alone, so why not make a few adjustments?  To do that… yep, just using destructive power should help.  After all, she always found that big booms made big holes!  Well, she was going for more of a deeper thing than a wider one, but no need to think it over any further!  Althea only needed to destroy the ground even more than she already has, which she’s already found is easy with her skill set.  Still hovering in the air, the young girl’s clear observer chains began their movement once more.  However, this time the cains orbiting around her body dissipated into an ambiguous light.  Meanwhile, a multitude of new links emerged from her sleeves, taking their place as they snaked through the air.  Then, with a change of Althea’s eye color from crimson to golden, they were charged with pure white yet pure black electricity, the monochrome sparks dancing across the cold, ethereal metal.

Post by Guest 1st October 2020, 3:06 pm

"FOR MAD SCIENCE!! TIME TO GET EXCITED, YOU GUYS."

Faustein was hopelessly inept when it came to picking up on social cues when there was not a supremely pressing need to do so, like in a formal setting. However, this present case where he was underwater with Luna and Neptuna and exploring said depths was not one of those. Therefore, he completely missed whatever body languages cues Luna may have been giving to Neptuna as they were subtle rather than overt in nature. However, he did detect some hint of tension and wariness in Luna’s voice, not because of his own keen hearing, but rather through the voiceprint analysis module installed in the helmet of his “Aquanaut Mode” takeover form. However, he did not realize that it was his phrasing or mannerisms that was causing it due to his obliviousness, so he simply filed it away in the database of his cyborg brain. Then, he focused on her explanation of the kinds of predators that apparently frequented the area with the exotic kelp she had mentioned to him earlier

Fair enough, after all avoidance of danger by any means necessary is indeed the most intelligent and strategically sound course of action if an organism does not have the capability to ward it off with their defensive capacities and/or powers.

He said with that same hollow, cold, metallic voice alteration that he had been using ever since he activated his takeover form. Then, he paused and considered the information she gave him about the eels, crabs, large fish type predators silently for several moments before resuming in that same tone of voice

Fortunately, none of those creatures you mentioned would pose a threat to me, well as long as they are not artificially enhanced by an enemy mage anyway. Regardless, the list of locations that piques my curiosity has received a minor modification as apparently that ship is a completely unknown variable in the situational equation. In short, that kelp is now priority one among my research objectives, followed by the clams, the sand, and lastly the ship.

He paused to let her brain and mind register his words before continuing

Now then, shall we proceed ahead to these locales or do you have some other objective to accomplish before then?

Then, he fell silent and waited for her to respond in some manner, but while he waited, a badly injured mermaid knight came swimming up to the group, her expression clearly looking for assistance from someone. Ultimately, she came up to Faustein and requested his assistance, so he first healed all of her injuries rapidly with his “Healing Ecdysis” spell.

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 E5YcvQh

Then, he accompanied her off to the mermaid tribal collective she hailed from and upon arrival there, he found it to be completely in ruins and a small army of marauding fishmen from the nearby fishmen empire looting, pillaging and assaulting the all-female denizens of the mermaid tribal collective among other unsavory activities. The mermaid knight that had brought him there informed him that the enemy fishmen had captured the princess of the mermaid tribal collective, an exceptionally beautiful and enchanting one named “Amphitrite” and had attacked the mermaid tribal collective solely because the king of the fishmen, “Okeanos”, had apparently wanted to force the mermaid princess into becoming his bride, but did not want to bother with a formal engagement.

A mermaid princess, eh? Well now, she will make for a rather useful experimental specimen indeed. It will be interesting to study the differences between her and the sirens that are being held at my lab.

With that in mind, he agreed to take on the task of not only routing the enemy fishmen army but also rescuing the mermaid princess from their clutches, albeit only because he wanted her for his own collection instead, not that he verbally announced that latter part of his intentions. Then, he made a battle plan according to which, he and the mermaid knight went around the tribal collective’s territory, decimating the enemy forces with swift, sudden, and precision strikes. Along the way, they rounded up and rallied the remnants of the mermaid army as well which expedited the pace of retaking the territory of the mermaid tribal collective greatly. Finally, Faustein fought the general of the fishmen army in single combat and killed him and his subordinates off after which he rescued the mermaid princess and brought her back to her people. Then, when her mother, the queen of the mermaid tribal collective asked him what he wanted as a reward, he demanded that the mermaid princess be handed over to him to become one of his slowly burgeoning army of familiars. Needless to say, the queen and her people were loath to do so, but they could not refuse due to the contract he had made with them before mounting the rescue operation, so they handed her over to him begrudgingly. After that he returned to Luna and Neptuna after having put his summoner’s seal on the mermaid princess and dismissing her back to his lab.

OOC:
    Text Legend:

• Italics: Faustein’s silent thoughts

• Bold w/ Quotes: Faustein’s speech out loud

• Non-Italics, Non-Bold: Faustein’s action text

• Bold w/ Italics (No quotes): Faustein's whispered, covert speech

Regular Appearance:

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 Senkuishigamiwork

Current Appearance:

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 Guncannon-Aqua-ONA-Front

Actions

1. Faustein is hired to go to the Unknown Lands, so he travels there, sees a man and a girl in the distance. He then engaged them in conversation regarding the job at hand.

2. Faustein is about to respond to the man, but then gets attacked by monsters and thus, slaughters them, captures them in his specimen storage device, and then resumes conversation with the man and the girl (Doppo and Mythica)

3. Faustein wanders off to explore Unknown Lands and comes across Luna and Neptuna who are in mermaid form, and engages them in conversation

4. Faustein receives no answer from them, so he proceeds to teleport them to a nearby rock and then starts examining them, but is interrupted by a sea serpent monster, so he kills it and gets back to his study.

5. Faustein is engaged in conversation by Luna and learns about them from her narrative and proposes that he accompany them on their underwater exploration.

6. Faustein is advised to find his own means of underwater operation by Luna and so, he activates his cyborg body’s underwater operations mode

7. Faustein picks up Luna and Neptuna and takes them and himself underwater and then releases them to begin their underwater exploration.

8. Faustein tests the water while also observing Luna and Neptuna and then is informed by Luna about the various areas of interest in their new surroundings.

9. Faustein continues his conversation with Luna, but then is recruited to help rescue a nearby mermaid tribal collective from attack and also to save the princess of said collective so he goes off to finish that, receives the mermaid princess as his familiar, dismisses her back to his lab, and heads back to Luna and Neptuna.

Spell Descriptions:

Spell Descriptions:

Spell Descriptions:

Spell Descriptions:

Spell Descriptions:

Spell Descriptions:

Spell Description:

Faustein's Battle Stats

Active Stats

HP: 1260/1260
    MP: 681/1015 (DUE TO 30 MP WORTH SPELL USAGE)
    Melee Damage: 70 HP
    Speed: 140 MPS
    Shields: 000/000 HP
    Armor: 210/210 HP
    Magic Sensory: 350 m

Base Stats & Buffs

HP: 700/700 (+80% FROM EQUIPMENT)
    MP: 700/700 (+45% FROM EQUIPMENT)
    Melee Damage: 70 HP
    Speed: 140 MPS
    Shields: 000/000
    Spell Damage Buffs: +30% (ANCIENT MAGIC PERK)
    Healing Buffs: +50% (DUE TO UA)
    MP Costs: -10% (CASTER MAGIC PERK)
    MP Regeneration: +10% once/5 posts
    HP Regeneration:
    Damage Reduction:
    Armor: 210/210 HP
    Magic Sensory: 350 m

Equipment & Passive Gains

POST WC: 837 // TOTAL WC: 837/687 (FOR FAUSTEIN/KUROFAUSTΩ only, WC REQUIREMENTS FOR EG5 COMPLETE)

@Luceam
    Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forgotten Legend
    Second Skill: Fantasy Requip
    Third Skill: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Post by Ray Jyx 9th October 2020, 1:36 am

The softness in his initial tone cut through the red haze in her mind, pulling her just enough out of her maiden voyage into rage that she dropped the damaged clone's face and stood. Even if his pleading for her to wait hadn't been a command, she'd treated it as one. Her back was still to him as she did her best to collect herself, trying to put all the complex and confusing emotions back into the boxes they'd sprung from. The darkest parts of the intense anger flipped like a switch and disappeared leaving her to wonder about her response and why she had taken the less efficient route to solving the problem. Raising her hands, she peered down at them, observing them tremble.

Finally turning to face Artemis, a still angry but in control Sivvy met his eyes. "She touched you," she said quietly over the crackling of burning trees and settling debris. Her hands lowered back to her sides where they made fists to try and mask their shaking. "She was going to..." Sivvy's voice trailed, the ending of the sentence uncertain even to her. 69 was going to what? Which aspect was more grievous? That was going to claim him, ravage every inch of him while she watched, helpless? That she was going to kill him and feast on his energy to fuel herself while he thought she was his friend? The killing part should have been the lone source that spurred her on, but somehow the former had been the ignition. Both caused a pain in her chest that was worse than anything she'd ever physically endured from injury.

This was the day that the clone would learn just how fine the line was between anger and fear and that both could happen simultaneously. The thought that 69 could take him from her, both is life and his attention, had frightened her. Even knowing that Artemis thought it was her didn't soften the blow. It felt the same as before when Amalie had been harmed because she let her guard down in front of someone she thought was her friend, and had no reason to think wasn't. Sivvy's situation was unique and horrible. So many clones were out there, all looking identical to her. They might as well be her as far as anyone else was concerned. And though it wasn't Sivvy's fault that any of them existed, including herself, she felt responsible. Why hadn't she said more to warn the people closest to her? Was it...shame? Shame that she wasn't a unique being like everyone else? Shame that she was just one of many copies of a dead girl? Fear that everyone she'd come to hold dear would reject her as a real person if they knew? Fear that they wouldn't be able to tell the difference and would come to mistrust who she was? Fear that they'd always be at risk just associating with her?

Maybe she wasn't a real person after all. Dr. Raelin had always stressed that the clones didn't possess the same rights as a normal human. As Sivvy progressed she'd wondered if he'd just said that so he could justify the heinous things he'd done to them, but now she wasn't so sure. As much as she feared him, taking just one look around at what she'd done to the area and the expression on Artemis's face told her that he'd been right about one thing. Emotions were the enemy of logic and efficiency. Even now she could hear 69's ragged breath and groaning as she tried to claw herself out of the crater, still alive despite all the collateral damage.

Worse yet, she couldn't deny that, for those brief moments where she'd completely lost herself, she'd never felt more alive. More like an individual. More human, like the reactions she'd witnessed in her mentor on Kenrojima. This is what she'd dared to hope she could become, even though her mind fought her. Even though seeing it and feeling it now was terrifying and unfamiliar and she didn't know how to control it.

"Artemis, she's not me," she felt compelled to say, voice trembling a little. Slowly she turned her head, shaking her hair out of the way so that the '7' inked into her flesh would be visible. She hated that mark and always tried to hide it, but now it was all she had to prove her identity, just as Dr. Raelin had intended. Did he not want her to kill 69 because he wasn't sure which was which even now? Her mind wailed and lamented that she didn't look different as panic gripped her. If Artemis rejected her, she wasn't sure what she'd do. "I wish I looked different than them!" she cried, and as if listening to her desperate cry, the spirit within her granted her wish. It was just a small thing, but it would make all the difference. Just as Iudex and lent her the power to destroy that barrier, the Nephilim had mercy on her and turned the pink locks of her original host's clone to a shiny black. The woman Artemis had met at the fake wedding appeared like a ghost behind Sivvy, giving the man a soft smile in hopes that her gift would not alarm him with its timing before disappearing again.

[WC: 893]

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 Jkp0PmI

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 20th October 2020, 2:54 am

In the time Aspen had assisted Serilda and Mythal subdue the angry parent worm, Theo managed to collect himself some. It was unclear how one could actually prepare for the situation he'd just encountered, but if anyone could be the least prepared for such a thing it'd be Theo. He was rarely prepared for anything. There was just so much to try and unpack and repack in his brain, reminding him ever fervently that his life was not simple by any means. Maybe the reason his life was such a mess was because he was, very literally, out of sync with time. He was never meant to be thousands of years in the past, so he'd messed that up. He also wasn't meant to be in this time either, evidenced by the fact that his parents were so young. Theo felt responsible for Rin's death as it was, but now he was concerned he was destined to ruin everything and would really screw up stuff for his parents and Aspen by simply existing. Whywasitallsoridiculousandcomplicatedugh...

When his friend returned to his side and he felt her hand on his shoulder, he was able to look at her with slightly less of a soggy expression. "I'm fine." He managed a smile, still holding the handkerchief, which he now brought to roughly wipe his face dry. "I don't think you'd believe me if I tried to explain it. No one has yet," he said in an odd tone, somewhere between relieved, happy, and devastated. Well, what he said wasn't entirely true. Rin had believed him, but she was no longer living. "Those people back there just surprised me, is all. Maybe I'll try to explain it later. I'm just....really happy I met them just now. Happy and scared, haha! It's so weird!" Theo grinned, squaring his shoulders and resolving not to be the Debbie Downer spazzy mess he'd been. "Plus, that worm's kid almost killed me. It was terrifyi--"

The roar of agony released by the halved worm caused Theo to nearly jump out of his skin as he spun to look. What he saw was kinda scary, but still, he smiled. They were strong. Young and strong. They'd be far less young if he was in his proper place in time, but he wondered if they were still this strong or maybe even stronger! What an intimidating thought! Aside from a couple of physical traits, Theo couldn't help but notice he was nothing like them. Perhaps his time away had molded him into someone who could scarcely be called their son.

All this introspection took place in the span of the half-second it took for the bloody mist to reach him and splatter him in worm gore.  "...ugh? AUGH!! AUGH MY MOUTH WAS OPEN! NAAASTYYYY!" he howled, shoving the precious handkerchief stained so far with only with his tears into his pocket to protect it. "GrooOooOOooOoossss....Smaug, eat the head so it'll stop slinging grossness everywhere!" he commanded, so the jello dragon made landfall and did just that. It was pretty gross still, since now there was a large worm head suspended and visible in the clear red jello and very real blood dripping from that cherry-scented maw. But at least the head wasn't thrashing anymore, right? Theo continued to spit and groan, trying to use his sticky and now bloody sleeves to clean his eyes. "Can someone get some sort of sand worm disease from their blood? Is that a thing?"

[wc: 579]

@Aspen Azarov @Serilda Sinclair @Mythal Ragnos

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 65698_s
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 30th October 2020, 8:10 pm

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 FjgHi2W

You're a weapon ; and weapons don't weep

This was quite the situation, wasn't it? It was clear that, intentional or not, Mythica was framing him part of the deed that she was responsible for, and as irritating as that blame was, it wasn't nearly as irritating as sticking around for one of Mura's self-righteous lectures. He really doesn't change, does he? Fairy Tail was his ride-or-die, wasn't it? Hell, he was the Guildmaster of that pathetic lot now. And what's more, he was married to Mythica?

"Well, Mura, there's simply a lot of things you don't know," Ahote's eyes drifted over to Mythica, "and a lot of people you don't know either, apparently. You never change, and that's what's always so disappointing about you." he criticized, sighing through his nose. After all this time, Mura never really seemed to grow out of that goody-two-shoes mindset of his, smothering anyone or anything that violated his idea of what peace and harmony looked like. His passion wasn't as explicit compared to others, but it was disappointing nonetheless. Well, he was getting ahead of himself. Ahote disliked Mura and everything he stood for, but he didn't like him enough to humor him with any more of... whatever this was for any longer.

What happened next was nothing short of expected, or at least didn't come off as a surprise. Instead of bravely striking him with some blade or flashy spell, Mura flicked his fingers and released two beams, intertwining into a drilling motion aimed for the spellbook held in his arm. But instead of the mana actually piercing the tome, it was met with the blade of a scythe easily as large as a grown man, blocking the magic from making contact with Ahote or anything he was holding. It extended out of a magic circle, above and diagonal to Ahote's head, and stepping out of it was an Elder Lich of his making. It was one of the many undead he usually summoned, but it was one of his stronger ones—tall, large, and draped with darkly and eroded armor. It was powerful necromancy, for sure.  

"A spellbook powerful enough to level mountains, and your first thought is to destroy it? For all you know, it won't react so well and all three of us will be dead," Ahote glared at him with a look of disapproval on his eyes. It wasn't like before, where Mura was in a completely different league than Ahote in terms of strength and skill. He wouldn't go as far as saying he could beat him one-on-one, and he didn't want to challenge that either, but he'd have to try a little harder than that to do anything to him. Regardless, what did Mura think he was doing? Ignoring everything else and doing anything he wanted, like usual? "Anyway, it's been lovely speaking to you two, but I think I've had enough of this place. I got what I wanted and I have things to do—wounds to lick as you so delicately put it." Suddenly, another magic circle opened up, and from it stepped out a moderately large dragon whose body was comprised mostly of dead, dry flesh and bone. Necromancy wasn't an art known for its beauty, after all. With the Elder Lich standing between the lovers and Ahote, scythe readied, the ex-guildmaster hopped onto his mount, looking back at them as it began to take flight. His judgemental, stoic eyes looked at the two with a tinge of condescension and pity. "See you, Mythica."

And like that, he took flight and quite literally disappeared. At a certain distance away from others, he and his summon turned invisible to the naked eye, and once they were far enough away, the Elder Lich that had been dutifully safeguarding his escape had lost the undead light in its veiled eyes, its body melting into shadows. He crouched down on the back of his beast, the wind whipping through his dark hair as he looked down at the tome he was holding.

A shame that I didn't get to test it more, and to think that Mythica was with someone like him... Ahote cracked a small, firm smile as he thought about what had just happened. "Well, whatever."

[EXIT]

|| Word Count: 701 || Thread WC: 701 || WC Needed 701 || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: ???
    @Mura Kensho @Mythica

Louie
    Louie

Alt Account- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Position : Coming Storm
    Mentor : Aeluri
    Experience : 2,249,537

Post by Louie 2nd November 2020, 2:24 pm

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 VI4Dkx5

Be careful of who you trust. Salt and sugar look the same.

The strange and mysterious magic had transported Louie from those dangerous, sandy shores somewhere in the uncharted land to somewhere higher up. The magic circle stretched apart just as one necromancer took his leave, and in his place was none other than the blonde multimillionaire himself, with two others he simply didn't care to see right now at all. Two unlikely faces.

Fwoop! Louie made a graceful three-point landing as the portal dropped him down from its ethereal depths and disappeared, but it didn't seem quite as elegant once Louie had regained his grounding. Immediately, he flinched, his hand swooping over to his face and clutching its center, pressing against the cut that sliced down his face. He could still feel the gold and blood burn, but nothing burned quite like the image of Vandrad in his mind. Nothing was quite as loud as that brutish, disgusting voice of his. He hissed inwardly, slowly lifting his hand from his face as he stood up and glimpsed behind his shoulder.

"Don't tell me that the portal was your doing, Lady Twilight," Louie glared at her through his golden locks. He was only around the level of an A-class mage when he and Mythica last met, and they had never spoken since. But now he was part of the upper-crust of sorcery, unrefined and untrained as he was, with abilities allowing him to detect his surroundings in greater detail. The man with her was none other than Mura Kensomething—a "guildmaster" who hadn't bothered to remember the full name of. It was probably no surprise that he and some other Fairy Tail mages were here, seeing as this was an expedition for the ages, as some coined it. Still, they couldn't have caught him in a worse mood, his very aura brimming with hatred and anger, his ruby lionlike eyes simmering with a brew of bloodlust within that deep, red sea. Louie paused and looked away from the two, holding his hand in front of him to see the splotch of blood smothered across it. His blood. He hadn't seen this shade of red for years, refusing to let the world hurt his flawless figure. It was his blood, and yet, there was something disgusting about seeing it on him. Something unforgivable and sinful. Vandrad had to pay.

"You and yours have this tendency to stick your nose where it doesn't belong, so listen to me very closely, Yéti," Louie glared back at Mura from over his shoulder again, blood thinly running down the edge of his jaw and slowly dripping off of his chin. He had this blood-curdling look of conviction in his eyes like he one-hundred percent believed what he was doing was right, and that the byproducts of his devastating anger would be just that—byproducts. "The next time I see him, that... thing, I'm going to kill him. Do you understand? I'm going to take that pathetic, overdue life of his and crush it beneath my heel—I'm going to smother him so there's not even a bone left to prove that he ever existed. And if you get in my way, if you so much as lift one of those disgusting fingers of yours to stop me from cleansing this cesspool of filth you've allowed living under your roof for this long, I'll smother you too. I won't let you live long enough to even have a chance to regret it."

After that, Louie continued to clutch the bloody, golden mark on his face with one hand and reached into his pocket with another, pulling out a small, glowing stone that pulsated with blue light. It was a translocation lacrima, something that acted as a teleportation spell, and a common item he used for swift and untraceable travel between his heists has Prada. This time, he was leaving for Capital Crocus, directly to his quarters. The air here was suffocating and smelled like his blood, and that image of Vandrad in his head seemed to only amplify knowing that he was in those uncharted lands with him.

Louie wasn't a liar and was transparent about his thoughts and intentions most of the time. He meant what he said. He meant what he said about killing Vandrad the next time they crossed paths, and he meant what he said about killing Mura and anyone else who sought to impede that goal. Maybe he was in the heat of the moment, and maybe it was a little sudden and random for both Mythica and Mura to see, but for Louie, it was what he had decided to do.

But for now, all he wanted to do was mend this... sickening mark on his face and remove any trace that Vandrad had done something to him, to his flawless character. He had to purify himself of a beast's touch.

[EXIT]

|| Word Count: 806 || Thread WC: 806 || WC Needed 806 || Job Approval ||
    @Mura Kensho @Mythica

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 27th November 2020, 6:57 pm

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 WcNxoE1

Exist with me. We'd do so beautifully.

Assault aside, the girl was stunning. She had two separate sets of physical features that could make her look like an entirely different person if he were split right down the middle. One eye was this refreshing pink color, and the other was this smooth brown, and either opposite side of her hair matched. Before all of this, Doppo had only seen a black, inky entity that looked no different from the weird and wicked monsters of the territory—but that was no excuse. The girl looked beautiful and so innocent like she couldn't hurt a fly, so how could he make her make such a panicked face? He was dead wrong.

There was a tense silence between the two as the girl recovered from the shock, Doppo looking at her in his apprehensive and sheepish pause as she began to pat around her pockets. She was looking for something, and the redhead had watched her with mild anticipation as she groped around her waist until she pulled out something he wasn't expecting to see at all—an iLac. He couldn't help but wonder if she was going to call the Rune Knights, and the thought of being called to the Field Marshall's office to face his punishment weighed heavily on his mind. The very thought of Hilda giving him that firm, unrelenting squint and, God forbid, calling him Chiyuki sent a chill down his spine, and it took a lot to unnerve Doppo. At this rate, he was only depressing himself and choking on the guilt as he continued to ponder more and more about what was in store for him after all of this had been resolved, that tired look on his face resembling more of a guilty puppy than anything. To his surprise, however, calling the Rune Knights on another Rune Knight wasn't the case.

When the girl finished typing into her iLac, she turned it over to show Doppo the screen, reading: “I am Trinity. Sorry to pick your flowers. I did not know they belonged to anyone.” It was clear that the girl couldn't speak, and it was even clearer that the shock of their encounter had not completely gone away. There was a small tremble in her hand and combined with the apologetic message, Doppo's unexpressive face hardened into a firm frown.

"No, you're fine... those flowers didn't belong to me... I just made an assumption and ended up scaring you..." Doppo sighed, dipping his body into a slight bow as an apologetic gesture before he rose to look at her in the eyes, his lips parting into a small smile, "It's nice to meet you, Trinity... it's a very pretty name."

There was another awkward pause after that, trying to come up with the right words to say. Although speaking and making conversation was something Doppo had greatly improved at, he was still far behind most other people. He was a quirky, soft-spoken man who didn't understand social cues and sometimes had hard times connecting with people because of his magical conditions. It didn't help that he had just finished assaulting this girl, so now it was even harder to get on the right foot. But still, he really, really wanted to make things right with her, even if he faced punishment for it later.

"Uhm... so... I know that this isn't nearly enough to make up for it, but..." Doppo fidgeted, quietly snapping his fingers to open up a little pocket dimension. It was like the ones ReQuip users would use, except it was far smaller and he only used it to carry a few key items, one of which being his beloved plate that he took everywhere he went and treated like smoke sacred item. He pulled it out of the void and held it out to Trinity, a sheepish look still on his face, "My friend gave this to me... it can make anything you want, and all you have to do is think about it... I'll do something better to make for this, but this is the least I can do... right now."

He brought his iLac with him, so maybe they could exchange numbers? Doppo knew he had to do something better than this, so getting in contact with her once this whole expedition thing was over was a must.

|| Word Count: 720 || Thread WC: 720 || WC Needed 319 || Job Approval ||
    @Trinity

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 28th November 2020, 4:07 am

What Ahote’s sudden, new relationship was with Mythica wasn’t questioned by Mura just yet. Right now, he paid more attention to the former’s words towards himself - and frankly, while Ahote had history with the guild so long ago, the person in front of him was nothing like the little kid he met on Dragonbane Avenue on his way to the hall. Nothing at all.

“Happy to disappoint you,” was his answer. There was no more to say to him. Ahote’s approval was unneeded, unwished for, and also scorned by him. The fact that he talked about Mura disappointing him was, honestly, laughable. Yet, Mura spared him the humiliation and simply glared at him, his eyes cold and deadly as the book in the ex-Guildmaster’s hands.

Ahote had been quick and knocked Mura’s fire spell to the side with a scythe summoned through a magic circle. The scythe was held by a large, corroding lich clad in flaking, black armor, and for a brief moment, Mura lifted up his Battle Control to point the edge of its silver-white sword straight at it. If Ahote was willing to protect that book with his life, then Mura would simply take it here and now. Both the book and Ahote’s chopped off head.

… However, Ahote actually held a viable point against the shaman now. Who were to dismiss the possibility of the book simply releasing all of its destructive magic in one go if Mura tore apart the papers making up its tomes? It could cause more damage than he wanted… to which he lifted a hand and clenched the scroll tied to his back. It was very convenient that he stumbled upon the creature from earlier, for he believed that its strange properties could nullify all manners of magic. But Ahote was one step ahead of him and had summoned another magic circle, from which an undead dragon emerged to be Ahote’s mount, while the scythed lich from earlier stood between the M-couple and the necromage.

And by mounting the undead dragon, Ahote took his leave. Mura tried to interfere, but the Elder Lich met his blade with its scythe and prevented him from stopping Ahote at all costs. He then tried to send a shockwave towards the undead dragon from afar, but its flight was sharp and fast and allowed it to avoid his spells before it went out of range. In the end, despite his attempts, Ahote got away… with the spell tome.

Still holding onto Mythica, the Battle Control around them allowed Mura to fly around quicker than normal. There was a look of frustration on Mura’s face, for who knew what Ahote was going to do later on? He had his chance to prevent further violations akin to the forest fires and fissures earlier, and he failed… and it pissed him off. He didn’t want to look this distraught in front of his wife, but he couldn’t help it - Ahote managed to get away, and the shaman wanted to curse out at his inability to end him here and now.

He would’ve tried and pursue Ahote, but he lifted his head up when Vandrad’s magical prowess appeared as a massive emission of heat up in the air from miles away. That must’ve been where Louie was, too… but at the moment, he couldn’t sense Louie’s magic power at all. It was as if the strange, blonde Fairy Tail Wizard had suddenly disappeared from the surface of the earth.

“…” Mura would have to say something to Mythica; in reality, he wanted to first ask her about her encounter with Ahote and what lied behind it, for it sounded like Ahote had something against her. The latter’s eyes were darting more at her than at Mura himself… and he noticed the confusion at first. “Ah, forget him. Next time he shows his face, I’ll kill him. Don’t you worry about that…”

It looked like Mythica hadn’t even realized what monstrosity Ahote was, the one she had just faced earlier. What if Ahote hurt her, somehow?

He tightened his grip around her hip and pulled her close in, finally calming down a little with his sweet spouse at his side. “Okay, hold tight. I have to check if Louie’s alrig-“ he was about to tell her - despite the fact that Mythica’s magical prowess would allow her to teleport (a thing he had theorized by the fact that she could show up at the weirdest places at the most random times without any sensible explanation), having her hold onto him lifted his spirits much more. However, he didn’t even get to dash into the rocky grounds further away when Louie appeared out of a magic circle, landing on the ground in a bad condition.

Uh… a lot happened now. Louie referred to Mythica immediately as if they had met before - he even called her ‘Lady Twilight’, a name that Mura was unfamiliar with. Louie glared at both of them with veins popping out, his eyes bloodshot and full of anger, and by his next words, resentment of the deepest kind for a certain person not mentioned by name… but mentioned to be living under their roof.

Was he… was he threatening them? What had pushed Louie to this point of apparent insanity? Mura could barely recognize him; this wasn’t the polite gentleman who entered the guild back then… but Mura didn’t manage to process the information, the wish that Louie held to kill whoever… whoever…

“Louie, Louie, you’re making no sense right now! What’s gotten into you?!”

When Louie used a lacrima to teleport away, Mura was simply left floating up in the air with Mythica… bewildered, confused and worried sick. Would he have to take matters into his own hands again? Would he have to stop Louie like he once attempted to stop Ghost? It must’ve been even more confusing to Mythica, watching Mura scramble his brain to all of this. Today really took a turn for the worse.

Given by the sensory from earlier, he had an idea who Louie meant, but he couldn’t be sure…

EG6 WC: 1021

@Mythica

Themes:
    Yuri and Yuli
    Yuri and Yuli

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The First Blade
    Experience : 1,828,432

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Eyes of the God-Killers
    Second Skill: Everwinter Abyss Slayer
    Third Skill: Supernova Abyss Slayer

Post by Yuri and Yuli 28th November 2020, 5:49 am

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 D9XW7rx

Theo was swift to assure the girl that he was fine, something that was evidently not entirely true, though Aspen's fellow mage of Silver Wolf would try his best to make it seem so, the sobbing interrupted by the onset of a smile. The girl had a hard time believing him, of course, but Theo was an enigma more than he made sense at times. It wasn't like she would let his claim stand uncontested, though. "Well, you can always try explaining before making that assumption, Treasure Hunter. Well, I'm glad you're ... happy?". He really was an enigma. Was he really happy? If he was, why was he breaking down into tears at a time like this one? She could understand the scared part, shooting a glance at the screeching worm that was locked in battle with one of the two mages that Theo had been with. The woman seemed to handle the massive beast with an almost playful ease, the unrelenting assault with her scimitars resembling a graceful dance, in a way, though she seemed to get tired of this relatively quickly, the massive beast seemingly unfazed by blades alone. Perhaps ... "Do you know these people?", the girl inquired in a very broad fashion. Were they already acquainted with one another? Well, at least she understood the fright that the beasts induced. It didn't seem like they would bother the mages for much longer, though.

The large worm would explode unceremoniously, blown apart in a display of raw magical power, every bodily fluid previously contained in its massive form now free to spread throughout the surrounding area unhindered, blood and gore liberally raining down and staining the ground for hundreds of meters. Turning away, her arms covering her face, the girl, too, was showered in the substance, patches of sticky gore covering her head to toe. It was, admittedly, pretty gross, though the stoic expression on her face would remain, despite the fact that her eyes would inch closer together ever-so-slightly. Couldn't it have been dispatched in a manner that was a little more ... clean? Ah well, whatever. Shame about her jacket, though. The keepsake from Pergrande had endured much since she'd left, and it seemed like it would have to endure yet more, the girl wondering how well one could wash worm guts from cloth. Theo, however, seemed to handle the shower with a little less grace on the account of having the same substance in his mouth. The girl had to actively suppress laughter, though a smirk would briefly find its way onto her expression. Still, Theo was quick to react. The jello dragon the mage from Silver Wolf commanded would not hesitate to react to the man's instruction, throwing itself onto the rest of the worm with a power that was as unforeseen as it was impressive. Aspen hadn't thought that a dragon made from jello could be used to this effect, quickly proven wrong when the gory situation got even more morbid, the now bloodied jello dragon swallowing the rest of the creature whole.

"I hope not. Are you okay?", Aspen would ask, her eyes shifting, eventually, from the monstrous cherry-scented beast back to the Treasure Hunter, wondering just what exactly was up with him.

Word Count: 543

Soon... you will know despair, Guest.

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 28th November 2020, 1:46 pm

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    Well, it was certainly a messier result than she would have liked, but it got the job done for the most part. Serilda glanced over to Mythal to check up on him, though she wasn’t really worried. A giant sandworm was unexpected, but not the worst thing they’d ever fought. Turning her gaze, she looked down to the other two. The young woman called Aspen appeared to be… comforting Theo? Perhaps comforting wasn’t the right word, but there was certainly something about their body language as they talked that stuck the noblewoman as peculiar. Not that she really had a lot of time to think about it. She had incapacitated the worm, but it was still alive and thrashing, and spraying further ichor about the place.

And apparently some of that got on Theo, who suddenly exclaimed in disgust about some of it getting in his mouth. This was followed by his massive jello dragon swooping down and consuming what was left of the creature’s head.

Well, that was certainly one way to clean up the problem. Serilda gently floated back down to the other pair on the ground, sheathing her scimitars as she descended. She winced a little when she saw how much of the worm’s gore had been sprayed on them. “I’m so sorry,” the Voidwalker told them. “I didn’t mean to get so much mess all over the place. I can clean you both off, if you’d like. My magic allows me to essentially rearrange matter on a molecular level, so if you’ll permit me I can pull the blood and stuff off of you and get it out of your clothes without them staining.” This was evidenced by the fact that she had already cleaned herself, every trace of blood and viscera gone from her flesh and her uniform. It was the least she could do, but Serilda wasn’t the type to assume they would be fine with her using her magic on them without permission -- particularly the woman, as her accent was clearly from Pergrande.

If either or both of them told her they were fine with it, she would quickly tap into the Void and search for the grime, pulling every trace of it away and collecting it into a small sphere of gore that grew slightly with each atom until both of them were as clean as they had been before the worm exploded. Otherwise, if they would rather clean off themselves, she would nod her understanding and apologize again. Turning to Theo, she asked, “Do you require any medical attention? As far as I can tell you were able to keep that thing from hurting you too badly before we stumbled across you, but I don’t know how long you were fighting it before then…”

He seemed okay, outside of still being a bit on the emotional side. That was certainly a little strange, though the presence of his lady friend seemed to have stabilized him somewhat in that regard. Theo was still clinging to her handkerchief like it was some kind of precious heirloom, which was a bit odd, but Serilda didn’t plan on asking for it back anyway.

Serilda Sinclair

Trinity
    Trinity

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ataxia
    Position : Warlord of Madness
    Guild : Divine Calamity (Co GM)
    Experience : 2,586,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physio Manipulation
    Second Skill: Mania
    Third Skill:

Post by Trinity 28th November 2020, 2:11 pm

sanity calms
    but madness is a little more interesting.  

323 Words

@DOPPO

Apparently, the flowers had not belonged to Chiyuki, which left Trinity wondering why he had attacked her. According to him, he’d made an assumption about her, and as far as she could tell he seemed to be really sorry. He expressed his pleasure in meeting her, informing her that he thought her name was pretty. A small, bashful smile shone through the still drying moisture on her face and her cheeks turned a little pink.

There was an awkward pause as the two stood there trying to collect and orient themselves. Still bent on trying to make up for scaring her, the man snapped his fingers and conjured a plate into his hand. Trinity’s brows furrowed as she leaned in curiously to get a look at it. An empty plate was such a strange thing to just carry around! She wondered what it did. Chiyuki explained that a friend had given it to him, and that it was capable of making anything the holder wanted to eat. All they had to do was think of the meal. He felt that it wasn’t the best way to make up for what he’d done to her, but right now it was all he had to offer.

Truthfully, Trinity didn’t need him to do anything. The sincere apology had been enough for the friendly, trusting young woman. That being said, she couldn’t help but be fascinated by his plate. Perhaps she should just go with it, if only because she hope it would make him smile, and that would make her feel much better. Accepting the plate with ginger care, she closed her mismatched eyes and focused on one of the many things she loved to eat. The plate was instantly filled with a pile of fresh cupcakes, which caused her to gasp in child-like delight. Wiggling with excitement, she held the plate up to him with a bright eyed smile, offering him the first choice.

template by punki

Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Winter
    Mentor : Diana Winchester
    Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lucky Rainbow
    Second Skill: Winter Wonderland
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 28th November 2020, 3:12 pm

The two of them had been a little concerned with how things were beginning to ramp up. While the slayer had kept a completely calm demeanor, she was mentally trying to fluster out the worrisome thoughts and keep things relaxed to plan accordingly and get Russet to safety. That was her priority and it wouldn’t be something she took lightly when it came to his safety. Being that she was unable to really die or feel any pain what so ever in this doll body, there was a lack of self care when it came down to it. But this tundra like environment just ahead wasn’t something she intended to find. What kind of place just meshed environments like this naturally? There was however a bit of a problem with being able to examine everything as it seemed a pair of admirably sized yeti had come from some of the snowy hills above them and decided to pay a visit. ”Russet, go.” She quickly ordered.

As the fox cub ran to the bushes, he narrowly avoided the oncoming stranger who burst through the forest to see that she was just some strange girl. The girl immediately seemed to take the yeti’s attention. They went right for her and seeing her fast reaction, these yeti were no novice in catching prey it seemed. Having her caught by her hair and pulled up by it. Before she had the chance to react to it, the girl seem to be lowering to the ground by some odd occurrence and once she did touch to the ground, it became clear what was happening. Her hair came to life and made some swift work of the yeti in taking it off its feet. But the girl wasn’t done, watching as it shaped itself like a drill once releasing the yeti and then delivering one sharp blow through the skull and using another portion of her hair to strike the other in the neck, gripping so tightly even the yeti fighting it had quickly lost its strength.

Rather impressed by such a diverse way of doing things, she had walked over towards the now deceased yeti’s and inspected them for a moment. ”Did you.. suck out the blood from their bodies?” She asked, looking into the wound and finding so minimal amount of blood, it was the only option she could consider logically.

”Miss Sakura! You have more company! And they were chasing the girl!” The hidden companion made for a great help in places like this. Information provided by nature itself, it made ambushes nearly impossible, but not entirely so. ”No time, whoever followed you is closing in. I can get us around, but I’ll leave them to you. 20 seconds to prepare an ambush.”

460 words

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 28th November 2020, 3:12 pm

Having just a moment of time to be able to relax wasn’t going to happen really. The last thing she wanted to do was be outed by this little girl and need to worry about having to do something she never thought she’d have to do; kill a child. But, the girl was rather intrigued and intuitive to say the least from what the actress could tell. She watched the girl for a moment while she looked over the two bodies and came to the conclusive question of her having sucked the blood dry of them. Should she lie? Tell the truth? Lying wouldn’t get her anywhere in a place like this but in more trouble than she needed. Not with whomever was chasing her on her tail still. ”Kind of... yes. It’s a particularly long story and I’m in a bit of a rush. I don’t want to get someone your age caught up in this- a-assuming you are young! I-I don’t want to judge.”

Her nervousness would have to wait as the girl suddenly seemed to have picked up some kind of foresight. She warned her that the two chasing her from before were on their way. 20 seconds!? Awfully specific time, but she had an idea and it was something she’d watched Sanguine do once or twice with animals, so doing so with people shouldn’t be too bad. It would just take a little reinventing. Running into the trees, she left the girl in the opening alone as the shadows of the trees hid her person very well.

After a moment, two voices screamed out and came to a strangely curdled halt. As the small blonde would enter, she’d spot the job Addilyn made. A large spiffed web formed purely of her own hair had ensnared the two. The weapons they had were on the ground in pieces, their necks strangled up tightly enough to barely allow breathing. The raven haired actress came into view of the two with a newfound face of seriousness. She glared at the two and suddenly a snapping sound made one scream, repeating it on the other. ”Ive only picked a different limb for both to snap for now. You get 3 more chances to tell me who hired you, or you die.” Her tone of voice was lacking the prior cheerfulness she carried. No, she was playing on an act of a persona as far as speaking, however she truly was angered. It was time to take some initiative instead of hiding and running.

“We don’t know!” One screamed out, followed by an agreeing comment from the other. Both had another limb snapped and before they could whine in pain, hair around their necks tightened. ”Change of plans. Whoever gives me a better answer lives! I’m just going to kill the other to save myself time.” At this point, she ignored the existence of the blonde girl watching from a small distance away. The two couldn’t very much speak and shook their heads. ”Really? Nothing? Hmm... I wonder what Sensei used to tell me she used to get information... oh, no it was just this. I guess I’ll have to get incentive next time.” With a dismissive wave of her hand, the web of hair unwound from the bodies and they quickly dropped do to gravity, which didn’t help as both bits left around their necks pulled up, snapping both of their necks before dropping them to the ground.

Through the line of the trees, branches, trunks, and then the ground next to her, her hair had shrunk in its length until it once again took its prior style and length and leaving the head maid to scoff and frustration. ”I’ll find out eventually... They won’t stay hidden forever.” She muttered to herself.

632 words

Paid Expedition (Endgame Party) - Page 8 JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : -
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 4th December 2020, 6:17 pm

This post marks the end of the fifth installment of the Endgame Grind Party. All job ending information can be found in the discord server. All posts after this point do not count towards a group word count. Good job, everyone!

Final WC: 22,000 / 22,000 (485 excess)

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:58 am