Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mama Hilda's GFX Shop

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 11,895,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Voidwalking
    Second Magic: Sword of Wrath
    Third Magic: Cruorthurgy

Mama Hilda's GFX Shop Empty Mama Hilda's GFX Shop

Post by Serilda Sinclair 17th July 2019, 12:02 pm

Mama Hilda's GFX Shop DMBolUE1_o

Yes, that's right! I've also decided to step up and join in the fun of having a graphics shop. Please read the guidelines carefully before placing your orders, as failing to adhere to them may result in public heckling. I will do my best to get to orders in a timely fashion. If I think it will take me longer than a few days to get to your order, I will let you know ahead of time.

• Please don't order more than 10 items at a time between avatars and signatures. There can be no more than 3 gif requests in a single order. (Gifs aren't necessarily difficult but they can be extremely time consuming). You may submit a second order if desired after the first one has been completed.
    • I expect the payment to be submitted to the Trading Hub before I begin work on your order, however I don't expect you to pay me before the order and price have been agreed upon. This way, if I feel what you're asking for is something outside my capabilities we don't have to worry about refund transactions.
    • If you're not sure about how your order fits into the price ranges, or have preemptive questions about your order, please PM me either on site or on discord.

PRICING CHART
    ItemCostNotes
    Avatar3,000jBasic avatar. This price includes framing, sizing, desired text, symbols, etc. If you want to have colors changed on the original image, it will cost extra.
    Signature6,000jBasic signature. This price includes framing, sizing, desired text, symbols, etc. If you want to have colors changed on the original image, it will cost extra.
    Gif Elements10,000jThis cost is per gif element to turn a basic avatar or signature into a gif. This price is in addition to the base price. See examples below.
    Special Element1,000j+For any special request added to an avatar or signature that's potentially not covered by my pricing system. Starts at 1k per, but the price may raise depending on what is being requested. This cost is added to the base price.
    Color Edits2,000j+If you just want colors changed on an image. (ie, hair, eye, or clothing color). My ability to do this depends on the quality of the original image. These orders start at 2k but the price may increase depending on the order. Add this price to your base image cost if requesting color changes in an avatar or signature.
    Shaping/Resizing1,000jIf you just want an image resized or shaped to have a regular or irregular frame without desiring any other elements. This includes images that are already gifs, as it's really easy to resize an image that is already in gif format.

SAMPLES
    (Lots of images ahead, open at your own risk.)

These are all samples of final product ideas for basic avatars with no gifs/extras.

These are all samples of final product ideas for basic signatures with no gifs/extras.
    Signatures:

Samples of gifs. With each piece I mark how many gif elements are present so you get an idea of how the pricing works.
    Gifs Elements:

These are samples of images where I have changed colors and added special elements to the originals.
    Special Elements & Color Edits:

ORDER TEMPLATE

Please use this template for each individual avatar/signature/image request. You may put all the individual requests into the same post/order. Please remember to adhere to the guidelines for request limitations.

Name: (Account name)
    Image Type: (Signature, Avatar, Other)
    Avatar Border: (If applicable, may select square, oval, or rounded)
    Play Bys: (Please list the play by you use for your character in case I need to search for my own images)
    Color/Style Scheme: (You may list specific colors, or general theme ideas like "stars", "fire", "techy", etc)
    Text: (Include any desired text you wish included, such as character name or a quote)
    Extras: (Gif, color edits, shaping/resizing, special elements, etc. Just list the extras you're purchasing, the details can go below)
    Details: (Use this area to describe the specifics of what you're looking for. You can also leave this vague/empty if you would like me to utilize my own judgement/creativity)

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] (Account name)
    [b]Image Type:[/b] (Signature, Avatar, Other)
    [b]Avatar Border:[/b] (If applicable, may select square, oval, or rounded)
    [b]Images:[/b] (Please link specific images if you have them)
    [b]Play Bys:[/b] (Please list the play by you use for your character in case I need to search for my own images)
    [b]Color/Style Scheme:[/b] (You may list specific colors, or general theme ideas like "stars", "fire", "techy", etc)
    [b]Text:[/b] (Include any desired text you wish included, such as character name or a quote)
    [b]Extras:[/b] (Gif, color edits, shaping/resizing, special elements, etc. Just list the extras you're purchasing, the details can go below)
    [b]Details:[/b] (Use this area to describe the specifics of what you're looking for. You can also leave this vague/empty if you would like me to utilize my own judgement/creativity)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Mama Hilda's GFX Shop Empty Re: Mama Hilda's GFX Shop

Post by MarkusEldridge 17th July 2019, 2:08 pm

Name: Markus Eldridge
    Image Type: 3x Signatures(Staff Stamps), 2x Avatars
    Images: Up to you, Stamps are usually Chibi, but I am not attached to that.
    Play Bys: Kaede Higa | Kiss of The Rose Princess(old FC, still active), Mineo Enomoto | Collar X Mallice(current FC)
    Color/Style Scheme: You know Markus, and what he does. I trust you.
    Text: I would like Name on the Avatars, the Signatures i would like to have "Approved", "Updating", and "Denied"
    Extras: I would like the Avatars, and the one Approval Stamp to be Gifs, however how that is done is up to you :3
    Details: You got this, Message me if you have ideas.

Note, I will probably order more down the line, after this is done, but wanted to start somewhere. Let me know what I owe you, and I will make the trade :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 17th July 2019, 3:42 pm

Name: Saraphina (for Wren)
    Image Type: 1 Signature, 1 Avatar
    Play Bys: Katie Holt/Pidge Gunderson - Voltron: Legendary Defenders || Lotte Jansson/Yanson - Little Witch Academia sowwy interwebs say both last names :pepesad:
    Color/Style Scheme: Witchy or black cats, or an orange or green scheme, up to you ^^
    Text: avi - 'Wren' or 'Wren Hayden' || Sig - 'The Little Witch' if you think her name will look good on it, you can include that too, up to you though:3
    Extras: Gifs, boff of em if you peas :3
    Details: owo just has fun, take your time \o/ gonna do a ditto for what markus said though for price

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Althea 17th July 2019, 4:11 pm

Name: Althea
    Image Type: 1x signature
    Play Bys: you can go ahead and use Ereshkigal from Fate/Grand Order for these
    Color/Style Scheme: blues and whites please, cause i'm hella basic
    Text: just "Althea Eventide" is gud
    Extras: Gif
    Details: do whatever man :D

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 17th July 2019, 10:46 pm

MarkusEldridge wrote:Name: Markus Eldridge
    Image Type: 3x Signatures(Staff Stamps), 2x Avatars
    Images: Up to you, Stamps are usually Chibi, but I am not attached to that.
    Play Bys: Kaede Higa | Kiss of The Rose Princess(old FC, still active), Mineo Enomoto | Collar X Mallice(current FC)
    Color/Style Scheme: You know Markus, and what he does. I trust you.
    Text: I would like Name on the Avatars, the Signatures i would like to have "Approved", "Updating", and "Denied"
    Extras: I would like the Avatars, and the one Approval Stamp to be Gifs, however how that is done is up to you :3
    Details: You got this, Message me if you have ideas.

Note, I will probably order more down the line, after this is done, but wanted to start somewhere. Let me know what I owe you, and I will make the trade :D

@MarkusEldridge

Allllrighty... So three signatures at base is 18,000, two avatars is 6,000, with three gifs at 10k each. That brings a total of 54,000j. If that's good for you, then just post a link from the approved trade and I'll get started on them asap. ^_^

Saraphina wrote:Name: Saraphina (for Wren)
    Play Bys: Katie Holt/Pidge Gunderson - Voltron: Legendary Defenders || Lotte Jansson/Yanson - Little Witch Academia sowwy interwebs say both last names :pepesad:
    Color/Style Scheme: Witchy or black cats, or an orange or green scheme, up to you ^^
    Text: avi - 'Wren' or 'Wren Hayden' || Sig - 'The Little Witch' if you think her name will look good on it, you can include that too, up to you though:3
    Extras: Gifs, boff of em if you peas :3
    Details: owo just has fun, take your time \o/ gonna do a ditto for what markus said though for price

@Saraphina

One sig and one avatar with a gif element on both would be a total of 29,000j. If that's good for you, same as for Markus just post the approved trade and I'll get started on them asap!

Althea wrote:Name: Althea
    Image Type: 1x signature
    Play Bys: you can go ahead and use Ereshkigal from Fate/Grand Order for these
    Color/Style Scheme: blues and whites please, cause i'm hella basic
    Text: just "Althea Eventide" is gud
    Details: do whatever man :D

@Althea

Sweet and simple! One signature with a gif element would be 16,000j. :) If that works, post a link to the approved trade and I'll get on it as soon as I can.

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 17th July 2019, 11:11 pm

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Althea 21st July 2019, 8:47 pm

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 22nd July 2019, 6:40 am

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Dickhead
    Experience : 7950

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Time Keeper Power
    Second Magic: Twilight Saga
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Ghost 24th July 2019, 11:33 am

Name: Ghost
    Image Type: One of each
    Avatar Border: hook it up your choice.
    https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp3302455.jpg

https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp3302453.jpg

Use either one that you think would best fit it.

Play Bys:

Color/Style Scheme: Mikey Way galaxy

Text: Dreams Are Light Stars

Extras: stars O.O if you could make the any love epic

Details: I will like for this my any to have a space look to it. The stars in the background sort of thing. Also I will like for the Avy sole red eye to glow if you could. He wears a mask and I want people to see that red glowing eye you could make it white to blend in white the stars if need be.

My signature I want to say.  Your Soul Is Mines...

Thx
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 24th July 2019, 9:40 pm

Ghost wrote:Name: Ghost

Details: I will like for this my any to have a space look to it. The stars in the background sort of thing. Also I will like for the Avy sole red eye to glow if you could. He wears a mask and I want people to see that red glowing eye you could make it white to blend in white the stars if need be.

Thx
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 31st July 2019, 12:37 pm

Ghost wrote:Name: Ghost

Play Bys:

Thx

@Ghost Thanks for you interest, and sorry for the delayed response to this! Work has been picking up so I wasn't on the computer a lot the last week or so. These seem to be pretty straight forward. A single avatar and signature with no gif elements would be 9,000j. Stars should be pretty easy to find and incorporate so I won't charge extra for those. :) If that amount works for you, then just reply to this thread with a link to the approved trade and I'll get to them as soon as I can!

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 31st July 2019, 12:41 pm

@MarkusEldridge Here you go! I went a little left field with your "updating" image... but I think you'll like it. If you don't let me know and I'll replace it with something else for free. :)

Spoiler:

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 31st July 2019, 4:45 pm

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 1st August 2019, 12:30 pm

@Saraphina Alright, here you go!! I hope you love them! ^_^

Spoiler:

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 22nd August 2019, 12:17 pm

@Althea Sorry this took me so long! It's been a very busy past few weeks for me, but managed to get yours finished before my short hiatus kicks in! I hope you love it!

Spoiler:

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Champion of Tudigong
    Experience : 603,136

Character Sheet
    First Magic: First Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: Third Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Aurora 6th September 2019, 10:51 am

Name: Gangting
       Image Type: Signature
       Images: https://66.media.tumblr.com/2ffd2e2f14aefe0ccab8258d5043765d/tumblr_nq4x0hCtj01uwxsf7o1_400.gif
       Play Bys: Iskandar/Alexander the Great/King of Conquerors (I can continue) from Fate
       Color/Style Scheme: #800000, thoughts that colour propably conflicts with colours so you may choose what you think works best.
       Text: The Warrior-King of Duoshang / Gangting of Duoshang / Champion of Tudigong (One of these, surprise me)
       Details: Surprise me :sejinjuicebox:

Mama Hilda's GFX Shop N9AxYLD
    Mama Hilda's GFX Shop Sy03Rxz
    Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Alma
    Alma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Karmic Soul
    Experience : 3,587

Post by Alma 6th September 2019, 12:39 pm

Name: Alma
    Image Type: Other
    Play Bys: n/a
    Color/Style Scheme: Royal blue
    Text: Celeste Isle
    Extras: Gif going between WFTC and OM symbols, Something festive, royal blue
    Details: Over all we want it to look fun so other than that and what has been put up above you haven free reign

Mama Hilda's GFX Shop 59845_s
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 12th September 2019, 3:23 pm

Name: Ruvel
    Text: Greenscape
    Extras: Gif going between WFTC and OM symbols, Something nature themed, royal blue
    Details: This is to be a banner for an OM area, funds will becoming from the OM guild account

Name: Ruvel
    Text: Underglow
    Extras: Gif going between WFTC and OM symbols, Something nature themed, royal blue
    Details: This is to be a banner for an OM area, funds will becoming from the OM guild account

Mama Hilda's GFX Shop 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 19th September 2019, 2:26 am

Name: Sol
    Image Type: 3 Signatures 3 Avatars one of each as a gif
    Play Bys: Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler
    Color/Style Scheme: Black, Purple and Red. and shadowy themes are good
    Text: for the Avatars just the word Sol and for the Signatures   the words " The Poisoned Shadow"  "Death Comes" o
    Extras: for the Signature Gif I would like this used
    Gif1  

and for the Avatar Gif  I would like this used if possable
    Gif2

I would also like the WFTC symbol on all of them
    Details:

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 23rd March 2020, 9:33 am

Name: Saraphina for Wren
    Play Bys: Katie Holt/Pidge Gunderson - Voltron: Legendary Defenders || Lotte Jansson/Yanson - Little Witch Academia || Carrie Kelley - Batman
    Details: have fun boo

Name: Saraphina for Danny
    Image Type: 2 Signatures, 2 Avatars
    Play Bys: Kisumi Shigino - Free! || Ayato Yuri - Yarichin Bitch Club || Kano Shuuya - Kagerou Project (Arminius)
    Color/Style Scheme: Ghosties, Danny's main color if #ffccff and Arminius' is #cc9900
    Text: On one Avi I'd like to have 'Danny' or "Daniel' or 'Daniel Von Weiss' up to you. on another I'd like 'Armi' or 'Arminius' or 'Arminius Von Weiss'. Ditto for Siggies
    Details: I'd like one set of avi's siggies to be for Danny (Kisumi or Ayato) and the other set to be Arminius (Kano) || other than that, have fuuuunnn

Velvet Skydancer
    Velvet Skydancer

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 3,300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sky Dragon's Dance of Life
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Velvet Skydancer 24th March 2020, 6:20 am

Name: Legacy
    Image Type: 1 Signature and 1 Avatar
    Avatar Border: Not overly fussed, whichever you think looks nice
    Images: This or this one is slightly smaller and possibly easier to work with.
    Play Bys: Kyou Fujibayashi. Preferably not in a dress or uniform, which is easier said than done.
    Color/Style Scheme: Purple and maybe some yellow/gold cos Sabertooth
    Text:
    Signature: 'Kara Matheson' and then 'In your honour' a little bit smaller.
    Extras: Gif if possible but ultimately it's up to you. Maybe having the purple glistening as her magic is Amethyst Make.
    Details: Play around as you see fit =]

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 11:51 pm