|Name : |
Special Characteristics :
If someone were to look at Markus, or hear him speak their first impression would be that he is calm, unemotional, and even a little cold. Though this is not necessarily the case it is how he presents himself, a mask he has developed due to necessity.
Most of Markus's life he has felt as an outcast, even from his family. He has lived from place to place, much of that time homeless, though it has always been his choice. Because of that Markus goes into every new situation with extreme caution, after all you have to learn the lay of the land, and the rules of the streets before you start causing trouble. Markus actually enjoys that lifestyle, and likes having no ties or feeling restrained. He is a creature of logic, and does not understand getting emotional.
He has no problem keeping his head low, and his options open. Though, he has no issue breaking the law if it means his survival, or if he even feels like it. However he does have a strange morality to his killing, though even he can not really explain it.
Because of this he doesn't feel aligned either way, neither good nor evil, and he feels that most people fall somewhere in between, even if they don't know it themselves, besides most of them adapt their "morality" to fit or aid themselves and their motives anyways. In the end, he believes logic should make the final decision.
Markus is slow to trust, and even slower to forgive, should that trust be broken. Though he learned one important thing on the streets, in interest of self preservation you better watch the back of those who stand with you. If he finds himself in a situation where he is working with the unknown, his first priority is the job, mission, or mark, and his second is protecting his own hide by making sure those he work with are safe.
When it comes to friends and allies, those who he has come to trust, he is fiercely loyal, and will risk his life, he will always be available to provide aid should they but ask. Though this does not change his belief in logicality over emotion. As such one might question twice whether to ask him on a job.
As for his enemies, he is determent to crush, and annihilate them in every way, body, soul, and spirit, and he will spend time preparing, learning, and planning long before he strikes.
In battle Markus keeps a cool head, and his emotions in check. His magic is very versitile, but it demands all of his concentration and control. He is quick to access a situation, making sure to study his opponent, their moves, and their magic. As soon as he feels it is time he strikes with a frightening determination.
- Candor, Markus is strait forward, always has been, and always will be. He will say it as it is, as hold nothing back. As such he expects the same from others.
- Night-time, Markus loves the night, the moon, the stars, and darkness. This is when he feels most at home, most comfortable.
- Training, Markus strives for greatness, to learn, to get stronger. Markus enjoys training, and practice.
- Difficulty, Markus loves a challenge, whether it is a tough puzzle, a strong opponent, or a difficult choice. To many this seems strange, but to Markus it is a test of his abilities.
- Bright Light, just as Markus loves the night, he prefers to stay from the light such as direct sunlight, and holy magic.
- Superiority Complex, Markus hates those who believe themselves to be better then others, specifically Guards, the Military, and Nobility. He learned early on that these types of people are quick to judge, easy to anger, and deserve none of his time.
- Retreat, Just as Markus loves challenge, he hates those who retreat from a task at hand. Should he find himself being the one forced to run it will effect him for days to come.
- Knowledge, Markus is always striving to learn, to adapt, to grow, as such that is the first thing he will always fight for.
- Power, Markus, right along with knowledge fights for power, to grow in strength, and prove himself to be the best.
- Revenge, Even though Markus might not know this himself, revenge is his number one motivator. He lost his parents love, and since then has be dealt one bad hand after another. He fights for revenge against those who wronged him.
- Fire, Markus at an early age was burned rather horridly, and lost someone he loved. Fire lead him to where he is today, and when he comes to face with it he can't help but remember that childhood fear.
- Agoraphobia, Markus enjoys his peace, his darkness, his security. He feels uncomfortable in open, and especially bright places.
- Powerless, Markus's biggest fear is to once again feel powerless.
General Appearance :
Red, strait, long hair
Pale Blue, almost grey dark and forboding
Skin Tone :
Markus at first glance seems to be about average in height, but skinny in build. That is, unless you see him without a shirt, which is very rare, at which case one would see he is in excellent physical condition. Living on the street, as a wizard preforming various jobs and working on his strength has done wonders to keep him in shape.
As for his clothing, he prefers to wear dark clothes, and cover up. Most times he wears dark/black jeans, and a sleeveless black shirt. Over that he wears a long black coat, and black scarf, no matter what the weather is like. His arms are wrapped in white bandages up to his bicep, and he can use these wrappings to cover his tattoo and guild mark.
Markus always looks to be covered in some sort of shadow. As such he is paler then one would expect, and has no tan or darkness to his skin. Despite the sun.
Guild : Dies Irae
Tattoo : His Tattoo, once he earns it will be of a dark purple coloration, and placed on his right bicep, it is surrounded by his tribal thorn tattoos, and is usually covered.
- Aporia, 6th Seal, Personification of Chaos:
Sixth Seal - Chaos - Aporia - Represented by Darkness
Birthday: Day of Creation
Special Characteristics: Angel/Demon Hybrid
Personality: Aporia is Chaos incarnate, and acts solely on will. One second she can be berating Markus and the next teaching him. Generally she is one to allow fate to decide, and go wherever the wind takes her.
As a Seal of the Apocalypse she is prepared for when called, yet for the most part has given up on that eventuality. One day she agreed to work with the Primordial Chaos as a teacher and guide to her progenitors, seeing as Chaos even accepts the eventual end of creation and return to her first domain their final goals align.
Really Aporia has two personalities, her demonic side is harsh, evil, and cold. She always speaks the truth, and seems to revel in chaos. While her Angelic side is understanding, kind, and concise, willing to help someone find their way in the chaos.
- General Appearance:
- Demonic Form
Last edited by MarkusEldridge on 26th June 2019, 12:31 pm; edited 9 times in total