Sexuality: Too work oriented to care about sex. (I prefer to figure out sexual orientation via RP rather than assign it from the outset, if that’s okay).
Special Characteristics: None
Personality: Serilda is a woman of discipline and duty. She is goal oriented, and loyal to a fault toward those she views as her superiors. While Serilda is not afraid to speak her mind or even protest an order that she perceives to be unwise, she would only disobey an order in the most extreme of circumstances. She is capable of humor, but her own is typically very dry and she is very subtle in displaying light hearted emotions. Because of this, she often comes off as a very cold and arrogant individual. Nearly always calm and collected, she faces most dangers with a cool demeanor. However, her temper -- and her tongue -- can be her undoing at times.
Those that don’t know her well would say that she is just as stony out of battle as she is in it. However, the people that do know her can easily tell when she is actually at ease and enjoying herself. Serilda has few individuals that she considers friends, though. Most people she meets tend to be categorized in terms of things like coworkers, allies, rivals, superiors, enemies, subordinates, and the like. She only starts to consider someone a friend, and treating them as such, after significant time spent together to build her trust, respect, and affection -- the latter of which is the hardest to attain. Once someone has earned her friendship, though, they are introduced to an otherwise uncharacteristic nurturing side of her.
When it comes to battle, Serilda is a warrior that can easily carry the mantle of either leader or follower. If someone she views as a leader is nearby, she will unerringly defer to them for judgement, input, or direction. If there is no one else around willing to step up and handle a situation, she will slip into the role herself without hesitation. The only problems arise when someone attempts to take control that she does not respect or trust. If Serilda does not acknowledge someone as a superior, she will protest and scrutinize their every move and even try to establish her own dominance rather than submit to their direction.
- Training/Sparring - There’s just something so satisfying about honing her skills and keeping them sharp.
- Gardening - a tranquil hobby that teaches patience and yields results both beautiful and practical.
- Journaling - Keeps her memory keen and also acts as a type of self therapy.
- Laziness - Get off your ass and contribute to society. She respects a determined villain more than an aimless hero.
- Gambling - What an irresponsible waste of money.
- Unkempt/unhygienic appearances or living spaces - have some pride in yourself and your surroundings.
- Loyalty - Those she chooses to put her faith in have her undying and unwavering support.
- Reputation - The Sinclair name must never be tarnished nor humiliated.
- Promotion - Ladders were meant to be climbed, and she aspires for the top.
- Loss of Control - She doesn’t always need to be controlling the situation, but she absolutely needs to be in control of herself, physically and emotionally.
- Uselessness - If she can’t find a way to be an asset, is she worth anything at all?
- Otherworldly creatures - Celestials, Dragons, Demons, Gods… these things wield unique and unpredictable powers that she can’t begin to understand, and often have veiled motives.
Skin Tone: Fair/pale
Guild: Rune Knights
Tattoo: Left upper thigh, light blue
Last edited by Serilda Sinclair on 27th January 2019, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total