Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

✹ Dawn ✹ [w/ Serilda]

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Position : None
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 26,837

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

✹ Dawn ✹ [w/ Serilda] Empty ✹ Dawn ✹ [w/ Serilda]

Post by Beaux 13th August 2019, 5:48 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
    Job: B-Rank Exam
    Post Word Count: 520
    Exam Word Count: 520/1,000
    Muse: 12/10
    Music: Circles
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    Sunlight began to peek into the city of Era. The rays illuminated the tops of the tallest buildings, slowly making its way down into the streets as dawn progressed. With the light came people. Cityfolk began to stir, waking to start their days. The city slowly came to life. Cool night air was whisked away by the heat of the sun. The nocturnal creatures stowed away in their dens, awaiting darkness once more. The light brought beginnings to the city, drumming up life in a formerly quiet establishment.

Yet, not everything in Era was as bright and peaceful in the morning light. Despair and sinisterity lurked. A figure hung limply from the front of the Rune Knight headquarters. Light highlighted the edge of hundreds of feathers, formerly a pristine white. Drip, drip. Crimson streaks marred the pure color into a dappled canvas of brown, red, and white. The large wings from which a man hung were pinned into the wall with bone spurs that protruded like gnarly nails. Through the rips in his clothing, bruises were visible. The marks had become a dark purple and black after having time to deteriorate. This angel, just recently so lively and healthy, hung like a limp ragdoll. Tear stains wove down his pale cheeks, creating a stark path against the blood and grime on his face. He was a gruesome sight that greeted whomever may approach, an omen of warning. The symbol carved into the stone below him was a calling card. Its intent was to tease and taunt, proudly claiming ownership to the broken body above.

Beaux had been unconscious for a while. The pain was constant, pulsing through his torso and wings with each beat of his heart. Even in his comatose state, his nerves felt every movement, every kiss of the breeze against open wound and sensitive flesh. After Sanguine had left, the struggle to stay awake was quickly lost. What was the point? Someone was bound to find him eventually, dead or alive.

The sunlight began to heat the angel’s skin. It slowly pulled him to the waking world like a horse would pull a cart up a hill. It struggled, pulled, shoved with the effort as the man’s body resisted. The muscle and bone needed to heal so his mind resisted, but at last gave in. Baby blue eyes crept open to a blank lidded stare. It was a while before they moved, taking in the sunlit scene around. Beaux blinked slowly. He was enjoying the warmth. It was a small pleasure to be had in the situation he was in.

The memory of Sanguine’s predatory gaze flashed through his mind. Icy blue eyes with slitted pupils stared into his soul. Beaux’s eyes shot open wide as a rush of fear and adrenaline shot through him. His heart began to beat and he gasped for air. Pain shot through his broken ribs, but the terror kept him inhaling anyway. Panic filled the angel as he glanced around desperately. He had to get away from the terrors in his mind. “H-help!” he wheezed. “Is anyone around? Help me please!”
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✹ Dawn ✹ [w/ Serilda] 60654_s
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

✹ Dawn ✹ [w/ Serilda] Empty Re: ✹ Dawn ✹ [w/ Serilda]

Post by Serilda Sinclair 13th August 2019, 8:30 pm

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    As usual, Serilda was up and ready to go about her day by the time the sun was peeking over the horizon. She had always been an early riser, having gotten into the habit of rising early since she was a young child learning of her future responsibilities as an heiress. Now it was just her way of life. Once she was dressed and ready to go, she clicked her tongue to Xiuhcoatl and together woman and wolf stepped through one of Serilda’s Void portals, traveling instantaneously from Mythal’s house into her office.

She noticed almost immediately that something was wrong. Before she could even step anywhere in the room, her nose caught a faint but familiar scent. Serilda frowned heavily, her skin prickling with anxiety though she wasn’t entirely sure why.

Blood, Victoria told her, the seal’s weathered old voice stern in Serilda’s head. Blood has been spilt nearby. A lot of it, though the scent is masked by the walls.

Well, that surely sent a panic down Serilda’s spine. She stepped quickly toward her door, not even bothering to open it rather than just phase through it using her magic. Turning her nose to the air, her keen slayer senses tried to pick out which direction the scent seemed to be strongest from. It was difficult with so many walls and floors in the building, so she made an educated guess and headed away from the offices and toward the common areas of the headquarters.

Her Void senses discovered the source of the trouble before her nose did. Serilda could feel the shape of a body up against the front of the headquarters, a figure with wings stuck where it should not be. Out of instinct, she stepped through another Void portal and traveled instantaneously to the spot she felt.

The sight that greeted her eyes horrified her.

“BEAUX!” she practically shrieked. The angel was an absolute wreck, dripping with blood and quite literally staked to the building on display. It was an image that she would never forget. Even if she lived for a thousand years, the sight of Beaux pinned up like a macabre butterfly and whimpering for help would always be a vivid memory.

Serilda didn’t hesitate to grab hold of him with her magic. Gently, she pried him from the wall without agitating the injuries by manipulating the atoms of his body to pass through the stakes without resistance. The noblewoman set him down softly on the ground and immediately began to pour healing magic into him.

This was a message. Lend me a physical form, I can go start searching for any clues.

Normally Serilda wouldn’t let Victoria off her leash, but she could sense the seal’s ire. Like Beaux, Victoria was an angel. Or at least, half of one. She was a nephilim, a mix of angel and demon. While the older woman held almost no respect or care for mortals, it was entirely different when it came to members of her own race or ones she considered superior. Serilda flexed some of her magic and Victoria’s body separated itself from her. Rather, a temporary body was created with Seri’s magic that would house Victoria for a time.

“Send a medical team over here,” she instructed the seal. For once, Victoria didn’t argue with her. As the nephilim sprouted wings and took off to do as she was bid and start an investigation, Serilda continued to pump the coolness of her healing magic into Beaux’s body.

“I’m here,” Serilda told her soldier, trying to mask the shakiness in her voice. “You’re safe now. Try to relax, more help is on the way. What happened? Who did this to you?”

WORDS: 0000/0000 | @Beaux
    Serilda Sinclair

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Position : None
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 26,837

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

✹ Dawn ✹ [w/ Serilda] Empty Re: ✹ Dawn ✹ [w/ Serilda]

Post by Beaux 19th August 2019, 10:39 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
    Job: B-Rank Exam
    Post Word Count: 766/1,286
    Exam Word Count: 1,286/1,000
    Muse: 12/10
    Music: TBD
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    The horrified shriek of a familiar voice graced Beaux’s ears, a comfort despite the volume and pitch. Someone had heard his cries! His eyes raised to the sight of Serilda standing below him, her wolf at her side. Beaux felt himself begin to be pulled away from the wall, likely with the Marshall’s magic. The angel felt an odd sensation as his wings passed through the bones that pinned him without pain. Down to the ground he was gently lifted until cool grass pressed against his battered back. Limp wings spread out across the ground, a few fallen feathers littered around. Beaux’s pain begin to ebb as healing magic flowed from Serilda. He could finally inhale a little easier now that each breath wasn’t met with jabs of white-hot pain throughout his torso. The explosive punch Sanguine had landed on his stomach had certainly broken many ribs and may have punctured some organs too. Though the man was divinely influenced, he was still human first. Such a physical attack would leave physical and mental scars.

Relief crashed through Beaux so strongly he felt as though he may weep again. After the attack, he had given up hope. The despair of being at Sanguine’s mercy made the angel give in to old woes. He had been close to death for the third time in his life and the reality of it made him wish for a swift end rather than to suffer any longer. To give up on life once again had scared Beaux to the core. It had been so easy to accept death in the moment, so easy to just pass instead of suffer. Now that Serilda had found him, he was glad he hadn’t passed.

A woman appeared next to Serilda. The Marshall instructed her to fetch a medical team, and the lady suddenly sprouted wings and flew off. Normally Beaux would worry about such a stranger but right now all he could focus on was the relieving coolness of the healing magic being channeled into his body. He would take all the help he could get. As Serilda addressed him, he heard a slight shake in her voice. Beaux knew he was in a bad condition, but seeing his superior so stricken made him realize just how awful he probably looked. Bloody wings, black and purple bruises covering most of his chest and back - he was a horrible sight.

“Th-thank you Madame Serilda,”
    he whispered. “I don’t know how I can repay you…” Speaking was surprisingly exhausting. A few deep breaths later, he continued. “I was coming back to the barracks from the library when I came across a woman in an alleyway.” Beaux paused again, relishing the cool feeling of the magic that was relieving his pain. “She seemed to have killed someone… a man. I don’t know who he was. Then she attacked me. I tried to fight back, I really did…” The angel’s words trailed off as he turned his head away in shame. If only he was stronger or had fought harder he wouldn’t be where he was now. He had been overtaken so easily, he felt weak. Beaux continued to beat himself up inside as he regained enough stamina to speak again.

“She used her hair to grab me, I think it was a kind of magic. I was thrown against a wall but I couldn’t move because of the hair. She said her name was Sanguine.” Beaux flinched at the thought of his assailant. His heart started to race again. “She looked half human, half dragon. Some sort of blood came out of her scales and she punched me here,” he attempted to raise a hand to gesture at his chest and stomach.

“Then she flew me here and she killed two guards.” Beaux continued, raising his hands to cover his face as grief contorted his face with a horrified sob. “A-and she used their bones to pin me up… merde! Shakily he inhaled and exhaled at a rapid pace, fighting the sadness and panic rising inside. Two lives had been lost because of him. Beaux wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear, but in his current state that wasn’t possible. He resorted to turning away from Serilda so she didn’t see his tears. Baby blue eyes traced up the building to where he had hung. He noticed a symbol carved into the wall below the bloody marks. It was the Errings Rising guild mark, but Beaux didn’t know that.

“Look,” he said to Serilda, hoping she would recognize the symbol. “Sanguine left that.”
    @tagged
    IVYLEAF33

✹ Dawn ✹ [w/ Serilda] 60654_s

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:55 pm