LORD OF THE FALLEN
Magic Name: Lord of The Fallen
Magic Type: Summoning (Primary), Lost (Auxiliary)
Proof of Training: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35592-giovanni-matteo-secondary-training
Description: Fallen Lords wield gross and evil magic that manipulate the forces of life to summon the dead and decaying. This includes anything that is dead or dying, including plants, animals, people, and organic organisms. Utilizing these dark and corrupted forces, necromancers summon these decayed/dead organisms to overwhelm and outdo their opponents.
Despite the variety of these necromancers, many tend to specialize in only one aspect of their power. In this case, Ahote specializes in utilizing skeletons of people and animals to overwhelm his opponents, occasionally also using zombies. He also uses his necromancies for gaining intel from organisms that have passed and occasionally casts magic that is powerful enough to decay organisms on impact.
- Decaying Intel: Ahote is able to collect information garnered by dead or decaying organisms during or after its lifetime using their and his own five senses. He will be able to see, hear, taste, touch, and smell what his summons do and see the recent history of dead or decaying organisms with these same senses.
- Undead Cores: What gives this necromancers' summons their power is not their state of being undead, but instead the magic that manifests within them that animates their vessels. Whenever Ahote utilizes or summons an undead organism, that magical energy manifests into a lacrima that is embedded into the chest and body of Ahote.
Consequently, while the undead organisms that attack and mitigate enemies may appear to be the summon, it is, in fact, the lacrimas embedded into Ahote's chest that is the real thing. The lacrimas simply allows for the environment to host the undead and other necromancies. Essentially, the HP of the summon is located within their respective lacrima while the damage and effects are inflicted by the undead.
- Necromancer's Invisibility (locked): Because of this magic's complete inability to defend its cores through normal means, Ahote will instead be able to mask magical presence to those of the same rank and lower and become visibly invisible for a total of 4 posts, with a 2 post cooldown.
- 50% increase to spell range
- 50% increase to magical resistance
- 50% increase to spell speed (signature slot)
In addition to reducing all summon melee damage aside from Grandes, Immaculates, and Advanced Summons, Ahote shares 25% of all damage taken from summons through his lacrimas on his chest. Essentially, while most summoners do not share HP with their summons, Ahote does in an attempt to help further balance the benefit of his summons' HP being separate from their bodies.
Last edited by Ahote on 9th May 2019, 9:11 am; edited 4 times in total