Given Name: Madison Richter
Birthday: June 9th
Special Characteristics: Photographic memory.
- Given Personality:
- Madison at first glance is just like every other child. She acts like a normal one most of the time, but she tends to share a bit of an annoyance towards the more immature types of people. It's more of the ignorance she has towards the fact that especially the older ones who tend to act like someone even younger than the child herself would to be in public view and making asses of themselves. Whenever Madison is reading a book, she is always among the happiest when meeting up with her. She does like to enjoy time with other people and are open to doing literally almost anything if she got pressured enough into it. There really isn't anything in life Madison hasn't done that any other child hasn't done, but the only thing she has up on them is that she knows how to balance a check book, file taxes, read on a college level. She cherishes her appearance and defends it like it were her whole life. Granted, such appearance is that of an adolescent, but she could care less about that. So long as Madi is having fun with the things she's doing with those she actually gets along with, she can consider anyone a friend. However, in part of it all, Madison is not someone who generally goes out of her way to speak with others, less she have a reason to do so. Other times, she enjoys just relaxing on her own and lets others that may see any interest in her come to her. And when she does, she doesn't turn down a conversation. Her optimism into making friends compels her to make choices that could end up making her day good or bad.
Among other things, Madison is a very religious person. Her background of how she was raised taught her a number of things that she had taken well to heart. She loves to read and will often stray off from everything but a mission in order to pray. There are no extents that she will not go to in order to stick to her traditions no matter what it may take for her to do so. Though some exceptions can be made, she tries her hardest to preserve her beliefs without trying to push them onto others. As much as she expresses them in how she speaks or possibly scolding others for say "taking the lords name in vain", her intention is not to seem pushy, but instead for her to help others from what she was believed to being condemned to hell.
Sanguine, over the course of her time spent under the influence and teachings of an evil being, her outlook on life had begun to change and waver into something that anyone whom had ever known the former nun would ever come to figure by meeting her. She is very much the type of person whom knows full well of what she used to be like and whom she had known before her spiral into the claws of evil, but her choice of embracing her life as a maid to her master is whats the biggest priority for her. There are times where she will not comply as she's still a person of free will and thought, but her compulsion to listen to those she's under is what helps drive her to choosing. In some ways, her belief that the former chip of obedience that had been implanted in her upon joining Nightmare has taken an alternate course of persuading her mind, but she has no idea for sure that for sure.
On her own, Sanguine tries to act as about normally as she used to be. Should she be retaining the appearance of a maid or that of her more demonic appearance, her ploy to act different than the perfect little maid that she has been ruffles a few feathers in her mind every so often. Something akin to the idea of OCD when looking at something that you see on a shelf or in your home that you can't stand the thought of not fixing. It may stutter her thoughts in the moment in acting, but ultimately she attempts to be as normal as one can be when it calls for it. Still, every person has a bit of a breaking point and when she hits hers, the fallout is much like an erupting volcano. It takes quite a bit to rattle her in any way, but she has a very explosive anger problem and she won't rest it until her target is either eviscerated into pieces, melted into a puddle, or she's ordered to stop by someone above her in her guild if not her master themselves.
Despite her appearance and normal personality, Sanguine much enjoys fighting. Both forms of combat, be it competition or actual physical combat, there's no way she'd turn down having some fun with it. As far as general actual combat goes, Sanguine doesn't know the meaning of holding back an advancement... Figuratively speaking of course. She will fight with her whole body will allow and she won't stop until she's won, lost, or can no longer move herself. She's aggressive and relentless in how she fights, using forceful and lethal type of fighting and attacks to be able to defeat foes without having to kill them, unless she is either ordered to or feels the mood to. If anything, she would attempt to do anything but kill them, including permanent bodily paralysis if need be. As a leader, Sanguine is strategic and needs to know her allies abilities in order for her to help get the best results with the least amount of casualties. In a group, she is attentive to the situation and tries to work with others as best she can to be able to accomplish a goal or goals of their mission.
- Reading is Madi's favorite thing in the world to do. It always brings a smile to her face and brightens her mood even on the saddest or most annoying of days.
- Cats are the most adorable creatures ever to exist! There's no beating that adorable look and meow they give.. and the purring!~ <3
- Science: After time spent learning about the subject, the overall fascination has her exploring more unique and creative outlooks.
- Narcissism is just plain rude... Someone trying to be nice, only to be blown off by someones arrogance about being better than everyone else? No thanks.
- Discouragement whether it be to try and pump her up or just to bring her down does just the former. She takes discouragement to heart and tries to push herself through it by pounding someones face in with anger.
- Hate against religion is an intolerant and ignorant thing to have people brag or boast about with pride. Madison believes everyone is able to let something help guide their lives whether they let something believed to be a higher power be the source of it.
- To change the world: Madison wishes to change the world by becoming more strict on those who don't do the right things. Guilds that commit violent unneeded acts, dark guilds that wreak havoc on the innocent and get away with it, and many more.
- To read all the books in the world: This really only applies to those that are actual books. Novels, stories, entire series. Anything with content over 100 pages is a part of this goal, and she'd go to the ends of the earth to complete it.
- To prove herself: Madison wants to show the world that despite her goals in comparison to her age, that she can do what everyone else can do, and will not let it stop her from doing what others can.
- Zombies: Specifically, this fear is of the undead, half rotted, partially eaten corpses that walk around. Anything else of the undead is completely cringy. She isn't paralyzed with fear, but she has a harder time trying to focus on not being eaten alive or suffering the effects of becoming one of them.
- Slavery: Just the idea of her freedom being stripped from her forever, forced into doing things she doesn't want to do makes her cautious and weary around those who are evil, or even those who aren't in the lightest of lights. You never know who can be the bad guy after all.
- Arachnophobia: For some reason, Madi has a large fear of spiders. It isn't for the smaller tiny spiders, but the bigger they are, the worse her fear becomes.
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 147 lbs
Hair: Medium-long, silky soft, snow white and mostly kept down or braided.
Eyes: Sapphire blue and slitted like a dragons
Skin Tone: Light
Appearance: Madison is a bit of a frail looking person at first glance. However, don't let the appearance fool you. She's a lot more hands on and stronger than she looks, and she doesn't let a day go by where she doesn't enjoy a good time out exercising in some way. As far as her appearance goes, she's about average height for a teenager her age, possibly leaning towards the shorter side. She has light, soft skin which help bring out the darker tones of her amber colored eyes. Her hair is near snow white in color and reaches down past the bend of her back, nearing her waist in length, and just to it when she wears it up. Her preferred hairstyles are usually in braids of all types or straight down, though occasionally she tends to put it into a bun. Even so, that may vary on her mood or the weather. Clothing choices are not much of an open topic as they used to be. Mostly, her tastes are in skirts and t-shirts. Generally, that too varies on the weather and what she feels like wearing, but there's no real set type of clothing she likes to wear over others on some days of the week. What she does tend to wear is a maids outfit no matter where, however she isn't opposed to more casual attires though they would be more reserved as far as appearing to be vintage or outdated styles.
Guild: Errings Rising
Tattoo: Left hip, sky blue in color.
Last edited by Sanguine on 11th July 2019, 11:47 am; edited 5 times in total