Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima}

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Magic: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Magic:

The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima} Empty The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima}

Post by Sanguine 5th August 2017, 7:15 pm

Magic

Magic Name: The Ascended Bloodline (Blood GS lacirma)
    Magic Type: Slayer
    Proof of Acquisition: Link to my purchase
    Description: The Ascended Bloodline is a unique form of a God Slaying magic that is passed through a lacrima, recrystalized upon death in order to reform and only able to be passed down through death if it's in use. This bloodline is a corrupted form of blood magic, immensely combined with the power to slay the gods themselves and those whom descend from them with ease. Above that, they are allowed to consume the blood of others of all forms with the exception of Demon Slaying, of which has no proof to exist yet. Still, the power from which this magic is able to hold is much higher than some would consider. Due to the corrupted, demonic origins of this magic, the blood of the spells, AND the caster of this magic will have the color of the blood a raven black color, symbolizing the type of corruption and unholiness that it purely is.

Abilities that can be found with this magic to have are among both basic and more abstract forms of use. Basic forms of it are shaping the blood to fit the mold of a spell from a crescent, to an X-shape, and so on. More abstract concepts are being able to form a stable, whole weapon from which the caster can use to fight. Much like a requip weapon, these blood-birthed weapons are able to be used in combat, however, they do not gain the same benefits as an actual Requip weapon. The more complex forms for this magic is the molecular level of "blood combustion". The ability to rearrange and separate the molecules to force it to explode. Of course, this can't be done simply to any blood, although, blood mixed with the casters own blood is something that can be worked with very easily.

Unique Abilities:

1. Blood Pool: The caster converts 20% all base damage the slayer deals to target(s) or is dealt by them into a "pool". Once per 4 posts, the user is able to "drink" from this "pool", regaining health equal to that of the collected pool of blood. The cap of HP allowed is equal to 1.5x their ranks spell damage (i.e. A rank pool cap would be 150 hp).
    2. Cellular Overdrive: The caster has 30% more base health.
    3. The O-Negative Effect: __ Active at S rank

Slayer buffs:

Spells:

B rank spells:

A rank spells:

Signature spells:

Last edited by Sanguine on 6th May 2019, 3:37 pm; edited 21 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima} JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme

The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima} Empty Re: The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima}

Post by Guest 23rd August 2017, 12:05 pm

Hoiii!! :3 it is I! The Sally! As you have already guessed, I am here to grade this badass magic :3 weeee.

My requests will be in this colour! hehe ^^

Lets get to it!

Mitsurugi wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: The Ascended Bloodline (2nd gen Blood GS)
    Secondary Magic: -
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: The Ascended Bloodline is a unique form of a God Slaying magic that is passed through a lacrima, recrystalized upon death in order to reform and only able to be passed down through death if it's in use. This bloodline is a corrupted form of blood magic, immensely combined with the power to slay the gods themselves and those whom descend from them with ease. Above that, they are allowed to consume the blood of others of all forms with the exception of Demon Slaying, of which has no proof to exist yet. Still, the power from which this magic is able to hold is much higher than some would consider. Due to the corrupted, demonic origins of this magic, the blood of the spells, AND the caster of this magic will have the color of the blood a raven black color, symbolizing the type of corruption and unholiness that it purely is.

Abilities that can be found with this magic to have are among both basic and more abstract forms of use. Basic forms of it are shaping the blood to fit the mold of a spell from a crescent, to an X-shape, and so on. More abstract concepts are being able to form a stable, whole weapon from which the caster can use to fight. Much like a requip weapon, these blood-birthed weapons are able to be used in combat, however, they do not gain the same benefits as an actual Requip weapon. The more complex forms for this magic is the molecular level of "blood combustion". The ability to rearrange and separate the molecules to force it to explode. Of course, this can't be done simply to any blood, although, blood mixed with the casters own blood is something that can be worked with very easily.
    Strengths:

• Allows the user to create and hold a number of various spell types without the need of restriction due to the element in question.
    • With the ways the caster can use their spells, they can easily adapt to any and all combative situations in order to meet, defect from, or gain advantage of another in a fight.

Weaknesses:

• Being that the caster uses their own blood for the spells they use, they would need to either take damage prior to, or cut themselves in order to use them.
    • The caster will not be able to control any blood that is not being used for consumption, for their own spells, or from the insides of another persons body without their own blood mixed into it through any means.
    • Weaponry being created through the casters own blood do not have any special benefits such as an active or a passive, they are the equivalent to that of a standard "-make" magic in terms of it's functions outside of the shape it's made to take.

Lineage: To be made
    Unique Abilities:

1. Blood Pool: The caster converts 20% all damage to them or dealt into a "pool". Once per 4 posts, the user is able to "drink" from this "pool", regaining health equal to that of the collected pool of blood. The cap of HP allowed is equal to 1.5x their ranks spell damage (i.e. C rank pool cap would be 50 hp).
    2. Cellular Overdrive: The caster has 50% more base health. I can accept 25% due to your rank ^.^
    3. Arterial Motives: All spells the caster makes with blood related spells costs them HP instead of MP. Spells of equal rank take 10% health, and anything below takes 5% health to use. After speaking to the staff about this, we decided that this UA would need to cost more than actual MP D; you can either remove it or change it so that it costs more than MP ^.^
    4. Spell Hemorrhage: The casters blood spells inflict grievous wounds to anything it hits, even if the spell is blunt based. These grievous wounds cause the inflicted to bleed and take an additional 40% of the spells damage over 2 posts. These wounds can only be afflicted by a spell of a single rank, and any other rank of damage will not stack (C rank wounds cannot add on D rank damage), however a spell of equal rank will refresh this passive. Healing spells will cancel this effect and this particular effect can only work on a person once every 3 posts after any effect has passed. As well as that, this ability cannot contribute to the Blood Pool ability.

Spells:

D rank spells:

C rank spells:

Signature spell:

List of Spell Fusions:(Locked until B rank)(List your Spell Fusions here, name them, category them, have them make sense, and most importantly make them shiny!)

Name Name of the Spell )
    Type: ( Fire, Water, etc. Offensive, Defensive, Supportive.)
    Fused Spells(What Spells Went into the Fusion and their Ranks?)
    Description:
    Duration:
    Cooldown:
    Strengths:

• -
    • -
    • -

Weaknesses:

• -
    • -
    • -

Well whaddya know, it’s done :P bump it when you have made edits :D
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima} Empty Re: The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima}

Post by Sanguine 24th August 2017, 9:39 pm

I have some points and questions on this...

-First thing is why am I being limited on the percentage based on my rank? Wouldn't it be just be fine leaving it at 50% so long as it doesn't go any higher or anything? I'm just not understanding the reason behind it.
    -Secondly, I understand to some extent why you'd have to press into how much cost I have, however don't you think it's a bit excessive to make me pay more than a normal spell? I also want to point out that even at higher ranks (and I don't plan to make this a point to influence otherwise on the ability itself) I'm still planning to pay a percentage of health. So mainly I do wanna ask if I get to keep the 5% for those or do I need to pay more? Also, I do wanna ask that if I do have to pay more or even to compromise on an amount, will I be able to keep the 50% to compensate for how much HP I'll have to expend for the spell?
    -Blood whip: Tooootally my bad, I'll fix it when I go in so I can do edits all at once. XD
    -Contagion: Define "of rank and lower?" I'd rather be sure if I would be able to keep it as my rank or lower or the spells rank.
    -Bloody Infection: The spell clearly notes it has to have the casters blood inside them by to even use the spell. This simply implies that another spell has to hit and the blood to get inside to even work. If you'd like, I can state in the magic weakness or somewhere that any blood getting inside someone will "expire" within 3-5 posts or if a spell such as this one is used or one with these conditions.

I woulda pm'd this to you on discord, but I didn't want the first thing you saw was my complaining, but feel free to take it to either here or discord/skype when you get to it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 27th November 2017, 3:47 pm

Spoiler:

The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima} Un209ZJ

Post by Guest 9th March 2018, 11:11 am

Unlocked upon user's request.

Strengths:

• Allows the user to create and hold a number of various spell types without the need of restriction due to the element in question.
    • With the ways the caster can use their spells, they can easily adapt to any and all combative situations in order to meet, defect from, or gain advantage of another in a fight.

Weaknesses:

• Being that the caster uses their own blood for the spells they use, they would need to either take damage prior to, or cut themselves in order to use them.
    • The caster will not be able to control any blood that is not being used for consumption, for their own spells, or from the insides of another persons body without their own blood mixed into it through any means.
    • Weaponry being created through the casters own blood do not have any special benefits such as an active or a passive, they are the equivalent to that of a standard "-make" magic in terms of it's functions outside of the shape it's made to take.

Lineage: To be made
    Unique Abilities:

1. Blood Pool: The caster converts 20% all damage to them or dealt into a "pool". Once per 4 posts, the user is able to "drink" from this "pool", regaining health equal to that of the collected pool of blood. The cap of HP allowed is equal to 1.5x their ranks spell damage (i.e. C rank pool cap would be 50 hp).
    2. Cellular Overdrive: The caster has 25% more base health.
    3. Arterial Motives: After taking damage, the user recovers 5% of their max health each post for the next 3 posts. This ability cuts off any other passive regen and can only activate once every 5 posts after the end of the 3 post regen.
    4. Spell Hemorrhage: The casters blood spells inflict grievous wounds to anything it hits, even if the spell is blunt based. These grievous wounds cause the inflicted to bleed and take an additional 40% of the spells damage over 2 posts. These wounds can only be afflicted by a spell of a single rank, and any other rank of damage will not stack (C rank wounds cannot add on D rank damage), however a spell of equal rank will refresh this passive. Healing spells will cancel this effect and this particular effect can only work on a person once every 3 posts after any effect has passed. As well as that, this ability cannot contribute to the Blood Pool ability.

Spells:

D rank spells:

C rank spells:

Signature spell:

List of Spell Fusions:(Locked until B rank)(List your Spell Fusions here, name them, category them, have them make sense, and most importantly make them shiny!)

Name Name of the Spell )
    Description:
    Duration:
    Cooldown:
    Strengths:

• -
    • -
    • -

Weaknesses:

• -
    • -
    • -

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 12th March 2018, 3:21 pm

*Kitty Hops In*
    Grading in this color bun-bun.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Lineage:
    Empress of Felines:

Unique Abilities:

3. Arterial Motives: After taking damage, the user recovers 5% of their max health each post for the next 3 posts. This ability cuts off any other passive regen and can only activate once every 5 posts after the end of the 3 post regen.
    5. The O-Negative Effect: All spells casted by the user that do not normally cause wounds to open (such as a punch, kick, or weapon with a blunt edge.) will cause an open wound to appear. If done, the user becomes "infected" with the casters blood, dealing no actual damage, but for the next 4 posts will remain inside the body of the targeted person. This ability can be canceled through healing spells or holy aura based spells.

Slayer buffs:

Spells:

D rank spells:

C rank spells:

B rank spells:

Signature spell:

Name Name of the Spell )
    Description:
    Duration:
    Cooldown:
    Strengths:

• -
    • -
    • -

Weaknesses:

• -
    • -
    • -

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima} Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 12th March 2018, 3:41 pm

-Bellow has been adjusted as asked.
    -As asked, the answer to that question is already in the spell description, it’s the last sentence/line or two that it mentions using all blood. And as for the first part, I explained in pm’s and is noted how in several other spells.

So, that said.. bumping for edits~

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 13th March 2018, 11:15 pm

Cool, just make a note that the Bloody Overload spell still uses your mp even though it's triggered by another's cast? Then I believe we should be good.

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 17th March 2018, 8:32 pm

Alrighty, all done and bumping.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 23rd March 2018, 3:12 pm

Approved.

Spoiler:

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 25th October 2018, 11:20 am

Moved and unlocked at the user's request

Spoiler:

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 5th November 2018, 9:33 pm

Hey! I'm Ahote and I'll be grading your magic today. All edits will be in this color. Please bump when edited.

Primary Magic: The Ascended Bloodline Strongly suggest you make a note in parentheses saying this is a Blood God Slayer Lacrima.
    Caster or Holder: Slayer

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Unique Abilities:

3. The O-Negative Effect: All spells casted by the user that do not normally cause wounds to open (such as a punch, kick, or weapon with a blunt edge.) will cause an open wound to appear. If done, the user becomes "infected" with the casters blood, dealing no actual damage, but for the next 4 posts will remain inside the body of the targeted person. This ability can be canceled through healing spells or holy aura based spells. Active at S rank

Slayer buffs:

Spells:

D rank spells:

C rank spells:
    The slayer takes the blood from any source around them that is currently injured or deceased (pvp requires open "infected" blood to allow use on them) and siphon's the blood directly from them and into the palm of the slayers hand. The blood will then condense itself into the shape of a sphere and show a mix of red and black swirling blood. During which time, the slayer can consume the blood by either swallowing it whole or in bites (dramatic effect) and will regain health. (Note: Bites will not heal multiple times. It will be the single amount and then the rest for fun)

B rank spells:

Signature spell:

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 20th January 2019, 8:52 pm

Bumping for edits made

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 20th January 2019, 9:27 pm

The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima} Ahote_approval

Spoiler:
    aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Malefic Felines
    Second Magic: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Magic: Grimm

Post by aeluri 29th April 2019, 11:28 am

:3:

Moved and unlocked at the user's request~

The Ascended Bloodline {Blood GS Lacrima} 60637_s
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 4th May 2019, 1:46 am

Same thing again, all edits in this colour.

As an overarching comment, please link the proof of acquisition for the "Blood God Slayer Lacrima"

Spoiler:

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 4th May 2019, 5:02 pm

Aquisition: Added link to having been acquired.

UA's: Blood Pool- Adjusted wording to show it specifies damage dealt to and from the slayer specifically
    Cellular Overdrive- Adjusted numbers accordingly
    The O-Negtive Effect- Removed, but kept name cause I like it. Will add at a later point when needed.

Spells: Contagion- Edited, moved down to 2 after reviewing abilities again.
    Bloody Mary's Mirror- Edited around to have the spell altering spell appearances to fit its own as a single target spell, and adjusted the Spell type to fit
    Ungodly Explosives- I'm not sure by this one honestly. It states it uses blood spilled outside the body. Basically anything pooled around etc. I will adjust again or take any suggestions if needed, but I wanted to make sure it was noted the way its worded just in case!
    Bloody Kunai- This spell doesn't go above, but in fact would have reduced damage for multiple targets. Unless I've misunderstood, the damage numbers should be fine as is.
    Bloody Infection- Edited spell around to become a spell to hit to inflict the DoT. Also adjusted damage section to fit the correct numbers.
    Bloody Overload- Spell effect and stats have been changed
    Blood God's Shotgun- Spell description added. Dun goofed and forgot in making all the other spells xD
    Bloody Siphon- Edited around the spell description and damage. It should be fine now, I hope
    Bomb + Prayer- Both added types as requested

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 6th May 2019, 12:08 pm

One more round, same color

Spoiler:

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguine 6th May 2019, 3:37 pm

And bumping for edits!

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 8th May 2019, 7:39 am

Seems like you missed a few things, so one more round. If you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a message on discord and I'll get back to you asap.

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 12:34 am