Name: Mura Kensho
Special Characteristics: He wears a red totem dagger with him all the time (doesn't do damage thou)
Personality: He is usually a nice and friendly, yet a very blunt person. He always likes to be with his family and his friends, especially family due to strong bonds tied between him and any relative that he meets. He doesn’t really know the “technique” to get friends quickly and is usually trying his best to behave well when around strangers. But he takes most things too easy. He doesn't appear as the shy type, but it ain't a foreign characteristic of his; but he does take things slowly. He can also appear as a lazy block-head, when it comes to daily life and routine. He will do what it takes to make the best out of the day and doesn’t think about himself all the time. He is very kind and, if possible, helpful and wants to get as many friends as possible; hopefully more than just dead people (as in spirits). His love for sword art and admire for sword artists gave him a great love for swords. He likes to fight with swords and knows a lot of swords from everywhere thorough the countries, which is only expected from a member of the Kensho family. His desire to become the best sword artist has given him a lot of motivation through his life. He sees the spirit in people (metaphorically and literally) and in most of other people around him, yet he doesn’t like to judge that much. He keeps things on a calm level and usually looks up in the sky most of the time, feeling the wind blowing his hair back. Either that or he converses with his spirit companions. Want to be friend with him?; he is a very good friend and is very kind-hearted, but his rather reckless nature can overshadow his recessive character. Sometimes, he thinks very wise things and other times, he is just a plain-ass blockhead. But in the end, he hates to be anything other than himself to people, which he had seen enough of from strangers and other peoples. He rarely gets clumsy and keeps things under control. He loves to share his happy times with someone else, instead of being a lone wolf all the time. It doesn’t seem right for him that people are alone. He believes that everyone needs company in one or another way.
When in a battle, he keeps things in speed. He loves to battle and can be pretty tough too, but he likes to keep it fast and to discover any openings on his opponent. When things get difficult, he turns into a true warrior and fights until the last. He can also get pretty mad sometimes, especially when it is a bad guy that he is fighting. He doesn’t hesitate when making a decision and goes right for it. If he is in trouble in a fierce battle, he likes to calm down and find a way out of the trouble. Also when training, he likes to find his limit when training, so he can try to go beyond it. It makes the training more exciting. He loves sword battles the most and he thinks that they are the most exciting ways of battle. He tried enough of it, but he can’t wait to clash swords with his next opponent. He usually trains his speed the most, he sees it as the elementary part of the sword art. He doesn’t underestimate anyone and gives it his all anytime. He uses his mind and soul to attack and when he is angered, he turns into a cold beast.
1. Swords: He loves swords, since he'd seen them for the first time as a little child.
2. Fun: He likes to have fun and especially with other people, his friends and, most of all, family.
3. Magic: He'd been admired by the magic and desires to master it.
1. Poems; he thinks that poems are difficult and too much for him, so he usually gets annoyed when listening to a poem that he doesn't understand the meaning of.
2. Lone Wolves; He despites those who decides to live a life on their own. He adores the fact that everyone need company, and that it's an important essence of life.
3. Disturbers of Good Times; It will, no doubt, irritate him if the awesome time that he's having is disturbed by anything counterparting; as in destruction after peace, drama after fun and etc.
1. Number 1 Swordsman/Mage: He dreams to become the best sword master in the wide world. And he believes that even a guy, one who raised up among the masters of the sword arts, can be a splendid mage too.
2. Peace: He likes peace and will, obviously, fight to protect it.
3. Friends: He would never abandon his friends and would gladly sacrifice his life to them.
1. He'd always feared ghosts, because he can't chop them in battle, the blade will go right through them. He also heard many ghost stories that has marked him for life.
2. Not alone ghosts, but places that spreads out the presence of them; a deserted church, a spooky forest (reference) and etc. is enough to creep him out.
3. Breaking the blades of a sword is the worst thing that can happen to him. He'll be totally stunned if that happens.
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Hair: His hair is half-long and dark-brown.
Eyes: They're deep brown-colored.
Skin Tone: His skin tone is light.
Appearance: He looks a bit slender, with small contours of muscles here and there. He wears a pair of orange headsets on top of his head. He also wears a light shirt, no t-shirt and a necklace with claws from an unknown animal. He wears green pants, reaching down to his feet, where he wears a pair of samurai shoes, made out of tree.
Guild: Fairy Tail
Tattoo: On the right side of his forehead, turquoise-colored.
Last edited by Mura Kensho on 8th August 2016, 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total