Name: Mura Kensho
Special Characteristics: Laid-back, quite young appearance and can easily be mistaken for a drug dealer.
Personality: He is usually a nice and friendly, yet a very blunt person whenever he feels like it. He always likes to be with his family and his friends - in overall with people that he's familiar with, but his loving company is especially those he considers his family. He used to value his blood-related family highest, but his bonds to his guild now either rival that or have surpassed his bond of blood. He's a big fan of taking things easy and in a carefree tempo, letting things happen before he decides other things. This is mostly a bad habit during social life, but this doesn't mean that he doesn't have any sense of fore- or hindsight.
He doesn't appear as the shy type, but it ain't a foreign characteristic of his; again, he does take things slowly. He can also appear as a lazy brat when it comes to daily life and routine. An idyllic day would be watching detective shows on the lacrima TV and napping; not exactly leader qualities, but he gets by with his contribution to his guild anyway, so he doesn't see that as an issue.
He is quick to show kindness to those he meets for the first time, and if possible, he will lower his guard around them unless if he catches bad signals.
His love for sword art and admiration for swordmen gave him a great love for swords from a young age. If there's any kind of spar that he loves, then it's with metal blades clashing in the air. Due to this, he has read a lot about the art of kenjitsi and bushido, and he knows about a lot of swordsmanship and skills possible of acquiring with a blade. This is mainly due to his samurai heritage.
At this point in life, his greatest drive is to watch over his guild and be there for all his family members. He sees the bright spirit in people (metaphorically and literally) and in most of other people around him. He keeps things on a calm level and usually looks up in the sky most of the time, feeling the wind blowing his hair back. Either that or he converses with his spirit companions. Want to be friend with him?; he is a very good friend and is very kind-hearted, but his rather carefree nature can be quite a hassle in the long run. Sometimes, he thinks very wise things and other times, he is just a plain-ass sloth. But in the end, he hates to be anything other than himself to people, which he had seen enough of from strangers and other peoples. He rarely gets clumsy and keeps things under control, for it requires a lot of effort to clean up after himself, right?
Overall, he's a guy who wishes to live a very pleasant life... but if he's backed to a corner, then he won't surrender to anyone.
When in a battle, he keeps things in speed. He likes to keep it fast and to discover any openings on his opponent, utilizing his agility for the better. When things get difficult, he reveals his inner bushido and fights until the end. Albeit rare, he can get mad if his feelings overload, especially when fighting an enemy. Despite his calm and friendly demeanor, he has set things in stone for himself; if he crosses an enemy of his guild, then he won't hesitate in executing them. Despite not being a fan of murder, he knows when to get the job done for the greater good, and he's more prone to get his nails dirty for a noble cause than to act noble for a filthy cause. He doesn’t hesitate when making a decision and goes right for it, trusting his powers and intellect. If he is in trouble in a fierce battle, he will often take a deep breath, calm down and find a way out of the trouble. Also when training, he likes to find his limit when training, so he can try to go beyond it. He has realized that he owes his guild a lot of strength, so to avoid being a bother in the future, he regularly trains his body and magic - but most of his powers are honestly talent if he has to be honest. He loves sword battles the most - or any melee battle with melee weapons - and he thinks that they are the most exciting ways of combat. He tried enough of it, but he can’t wait to clash swords with his next opponent (not in the lewd way, stop that, it's not funny). He usually trains his speed and agility the most; he sees it as the elementary part of the sword art. He has a habit of judging his opponents given by first impressions in the battlefield, but he can quickly be corrected if actively doing so.
1. Swords: He loves swords, since he'd seen them for the first time as a little child.
2. Detective Shows: He suddenly began taking an interest in detective shows. For some reason, he thinks that it'll help him develop a sense of criticism or deduction skills... and it's seemingly working.
3. Magic: He'd been admired by the magic and desires to master it. As a boy who was born in a non-magic society, it was a world of wonder once he stepped foot into Fiore, and some of that wonder sense is still lingering inside of him to this day.
1. Poems; he thinks that poems are difficult and too much for him, so he usually gets annoyed when listening to a poem that he doesn't understand the meaning of.
2. Lone Wolves; He despises those who decide to live a life on their own without any support or trust in anyone. He knows that everyone need company, and that it's an important essence of human life.
3. Disturbers of Good Times; It will, no doubt, irritate him if the awesome time that he's having is disturbed by anything counterparting; as in destruction after peace, drama after fun and etc.
1. Number 1 Swordsman/Mage: He dreams to become the best sword master in the wide world. And he believes that even a guy, one who raised up among the masters of the sword arts, can be a splendid mage too.
2. Peace: One of the reasons why he's willing to take lives in his quests is because that he wants to ensure that his guild thrives in peace. Someday, he'll die, and he won't die leaving his guild in hostile hands...
3. Trust: He has been betrayed a couple times in his past, but he still wants to prove to himself that trust is strong within Fairy Tail, and it will always tie his guildmates together like strings through each others' hearts.
1. Bees are... frightening. The brrzz sound they make when flying near one's ear, their stings, their alerting colors, their sheer numbers... if not for their honey, Mura wouldn't know why they existed in the first place other than to scare him.
2. Places that are haunted are often also creepy to look at or venture through; a deserted church, a spooky forest (reference) and etc. is enough to creep him out.
3. Breaking the blades of a sword is the worst thing that can happen to him. He'll be totally stunned if that happens.
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Hair: His hair is half-long and dark-brown.
Eyes: They're deep brown-colored.
Skin Tone: His skin tone is light.
Appearance: He looks a bit slender, with small contours of muscles here and there. He wears a pair of orange headsets on top of his head. He also wears a light shirt, no t-shirt and a necklace with claws from an unknown animal. He wears green pants, reaching down to his feet, where he wears a pair of samurai shoes, made out of tree.
Guild: Fairy Tail
Tattoo: On the right side of his forehead, turquoise-colored.
Last edited by Mura Kensho on 3rd April 2020, 12:14 pm; edited 4 times in total