Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Roster

    Rune Knights
    Rune Knights

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Roster Empty Roster

    Post by Rune Knights on 28th January 2019, 1:12 am


    Field Marshal (GM)

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster Rc6dmJV Roster R8CThsf Roster 0sbodiF Roster CSpKmiB Roster HLMCLYdR_o Roster FsDU5wR Roster Udv6Z7a Roster HcDpl3i Roster CL0zuQ2 Roster Urghkp5 Roster XrrqurU Roster A8CGw7b Roster 7RO5DR8 Roster SWjb4Dg Roster CB7MKJHr_o Roster 4D5Yb2yZ_o Roster JXiBxdVc_o Roster KQ4SkqjL_o
    Character Name: Serilda Sinclair
    Player Name: Serilda Sinclair
    Site Rank: Z
    Knight Rank: Field Marshal
    Branch: All Branches
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Voidwalker (Primary)
    Sword of Wrath [Frostbite God Slayer] (Secondary)
    Cruorthurgy (Tertiary)
    Information: Lady Serilda Sinclair is a noblewoman that hails from Clover Town, where her family's duchy resides near the base of the mountains. She is the oldest of her siblings, and the heiress to her father's title and mining business. Serilda has a reputation for being a fair and compassionate leader, being loyal to her duties and responsibilities to the citizens of Clover, as well as being ruthless in seeking justice. She started training as a wizard with Sabertooth before ultimately taking over the Rune Knights when they needed to rebuild.

    Director (GM)

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster Rc6dmJV Roster ZlXMaD2 Roster XrrqurU Roster R8CThsf Roster FbLppyn Roster 0sbodiF Roster FsDU5wR Roster Udv6Z7a Roster HcDpl3i Roster CL0zuQ2 Roster M786GV9 Roster 7RO5DR8 Roster SWjb4Dg Roster EzWtdzZ Roster CB7MKJHr_o Roster 4D5Yb2yZ_o
    Character Name: Mythal Ragnos
    Player Name: Mythal Ragnos
    Site Rank: Z
    Knight Rank: Director
    Branch: All Branches
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Fallen God Slayer Magic
    Information: Not much is known about Mythal’s past, having popped up in the world seemingly out of nowhere at the age of 34. He was a member of Fairy Tail for a long time before he eventually left for personal reasons. He joined the Rune Knights as a way to both aid in his own personal quest as well as assist Serilda Sinclair.

    Generals (Aces)

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster Rc6dmJV Roster ZlXMaD2 Roster Urghkp5 Roster R8CThsf Roster 7RO5DR8
    Character Name: Gisen Ceostra
    Player Name: Bunny
    Site Rank: S
    Knight Rank: General
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Affinity of the Body (Primary)
    Sky Demon Slayer (Secondary)
    Information: Amnesia for one. Anyone whom might have known her previously through some means would find easily she doesn’t remember. She is very skittish around strangers, often hiding behind things or people she knows.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster R8CThsf Roster XrrqurU Roster VPGsno4 Roster Rc6dmJV Roster ZlXMaD2 Roster 7RO5DR8 Roster JXiBxdVc_o
    Character Name: Beaux Phacelia
    Player Name: Beaux
    Site Rank: B
    Knight Rank: Major General
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Heart of Divinity
    Information: Beaux Phacelia is a passionate young man who hails from a land called Napedia. He's a social butterfly who loves making connections with people, especially over coffee! Beaux has spent a long time traveling with his pet snake Gucci. He's been searching for his long lost sister for a while but has yet to find her.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster R8CThsf Roster Urghkp5 Roster Rc6dmJV Roster ZlXMaD2 Roster 7RO5DR8
    Character Name: Chiyuki Suzuki
    Player Name: DOPPO
    Site Rank: S
    Knight Rank: Major General
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Insatiable Hunger (Primary)
    Ravenous Black Slime (Secondary)
    Information: Chiyuki, or better known as Doppo, is a street rat from Motor City who was eventually enlisted into Fiore's military—the Rune Knights. He is best known for his moodiness, insatiable fits of hunger, and constant weariness. He is generally indifferent and listless in commonplace, but is the most temperamental, loud, and irritable Knight when engaged in combat.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster FbLppyn Roster XrrqurU Roster Rc6dmJV Roster ZlXMaD2 Roster 7RO5DR8

    Character Name: Shane Stern
    Player Name: Shane Stern
    Site Rank: S
    Knight Rank: General
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: All Might (Primary)
    Warfare Requip
    Information: Shane carries himself with a positive energy and can be seen smiling a lot, despite his appearance. He is an extremely determined individual and believes wholeheartedly in upholding justice. The transition from a guild mage to a Rune Knight was seamless for him, with the man aiming to be the perfect soldier and hero. Not much is known about him, even when he had reported back to duty with a different appearance, albeit the new appearance being his original appearance.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster A8CGw7b Roster SWjb4Dg Roster Rc6dmJV Roster ZlXMaD2
    Character Name: Grappa & Jellisha
    Player Name: Grappa & Jellisha
    Site Rank: B
    Knight Rank: Major General(s)
    Branch: Engineering Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Twin Storms
    Information: A pair of twin exceed who have recently hatched from an egg buried underneath part of a recent contraband forgotten long ago in the warehouse. Though naive, the two have joined the guild's endeavors as a way of repaying for taking care of them. Both are identical though Grappa has green eyes while Jellisha's are a crimson red color. The two want to be the best members they can be and to save the world from any evil that would threaten it. Head pats are accepted as well.

    Knights

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster XrrqurU Roster 7RO5DR8 Roster SWjb4Dg Roster 4D5Yb2yZ_o Roster KQ4SkqjL_o Roster JXiBxdVc_o
    Character Name: Millicent Magdelana Hodgins
    Player Name: Dela
    Site Rank: A
    Knight Rank: Warrant Officer
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Magical Girl Magic
    Information: Dela is known to be very lazy. She has her own goals that drive her, though, and don't expect her to discuss them openly unless she must. She’s an info broker always seeking tidbits of all sorts of knowledge that can be used in any situation, though her personal focus is much more deliberate. If she isn’t out hunting a lead, she’s playing videogames, sleeping, and/or cuddling her cats.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster Urghkp5 Roster 7RO5DR8
    Character Name: Albafica Temero
    Player Name: Albafica Temero
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Private
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Approved Application:  Link
    Magic: Heaven's Chosen
    Information: A former dark mage that had a change of heart. Albafica tends to take to himself and rarely let's people get close to him, both physically and mentally, for reasons he doesn't wish to disclose. As a result, fairly little is known about his past and personal life. He retains his cold demeanor but shows a lot of respect towards his superiors; rumor has it that Albafica is incredibly fond of strange, unique things, and surprisingly, roses.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster XrrqurU Roster A8CGw7b Roster 7RO5DR8
    Character Name: Katsumi Akahoshi
    Player Name: Katsumi
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Private
    Branch: Engineering Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Sword Arts (Primary)
    Sage Arts (Secondary)
    Information: Katsumi is one of the several thousand survivors of a death game called Lacrima Arts Online. She was among the group that managed to finally clear the game. As a result of this tragedy, Katsumi is mostly a loner who struggles to connect with others. Her impulse to 'Fight or Die' has gotten her in trouble with the Magic Council already. They've assigned her a secret mission as penance for her sins. Other than that, most think there isn't much else to the black haired girl.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster A8CGw7b Roster Rc6dmJV Roster M786GV9 Roster JXiBxdVc_o
    Character Name: Luna Fennec
    Player Name: Luna Fennec
    Site Rank: A
    Knight Rank: Colonel
    Branch: Engineering Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Lunar Frost
    Information: Luna is generally friendly, unless she really likes someone, and then she can be a little confusing. She prefers to follow instead of leading, and likes a good challenge. She also likes to sing, dance, and cook. Luna is a kitsune, who currently has one tail, but will eventually have nine. She can be very playful, and might even flirt a little every so often. Her long term goal is to find someone that she really connects with on a deep level, and her short term is to meet a lot of new people.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster XrrqurU Roster Rc6dmJV Roster FsDU5wR Roster SWjb4Dg Roster 4D5Yb2yZ_o Roster KQ4SkqjL_o Roster JXiBxdVc_o
    Character Name: Wren Hayden
    Player Name: Wren
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Warrant Officer
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Witches Bonds (Primary), Bond- Nanny (Bond Pet)
    Information: Wren is a short adult female, and she will make sure everyone knows that about her. She calls herself a witch and and dabbles with potions from time to time. Typically she has her black cat, Nanny, lingering around her and rides around everywhere on a broom. While she doesn't talk about it too much, she is from another world and has an Ajna on her forehead under her mess of hair covering her forehead.


    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster Urghkp5 Roster Rc6dmJV Roster M786GV9 Roster KQ4SkqjL_o
    Character Name: Shen Kadokawa
    Player Name: See above
    Site Rank: B
    Knight Rank: Staff Sergeant
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Vox Universum - Verse I
    Information: There's nothing special about Shen. He's just a normal kid from Cedar trying to find something to do with his life. After leaving home, he joined the Rune Knights, not really knowing what else to make of himself while also seeking to help people out in the process. He's timid, shy, generally a very nervous, but also pretty direct person, his ultimate goal being to master his magic and live up to the expectations directed at a proper Rune Knight.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster Urghkp5
    Character Name: Aiden Ainsely
    Player Name: Aiden Ainsley
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Private
    Branch: Combat Corp
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Sunstorm Slayer
    Information: Aiden recently took over his fathers place as the head of his father company, The Steel Wings, a company focused on the engineering and the advancement of technology. He did not want to join the engineering corp because he isn't sure if he was fit to be the president of the company, thinking engineering wasn't for him. He is a bit quiet and shy at first but will become softer as he gets more comfortable. He strives to protect everyone and bring peace to this world.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster Urghkp5
    Character Name: Francois Louvre Morgan
    Player Name: Francois Prideheart
    Site Rank: D
    Knight Rank: Private
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Chivalrous Magic
    Information: One of the 7 children of a noble family in Capital Crocus, Francois is a man of commitment and duty as it is expected of him to carry the family name higher than they are right now. He excels in both mental and social skills and is a skilled swordsman, and a prodigy when it comes to magic. Motivated to maintain order in Fiore, he took up arms and decided to join the ranks of the Rune Knights to actively pursue those who seeks to upset the peace society yearned to maintain. Among his peers, he is known to be a master strategist with a below than average failure rate back when he was studying as a swordsman. His quick wit has allowed him to come this far, and his tongue is as sharp as the blade he carries - sharp and scathing. He believes magic should be used by those responsible enough to wield it properly, one of the reasons why he joined the ranks of the Rune Knights - to punish those who misuse and abuse magic to sow the seeds of chaos.

    Roster 4vUvKhj Roster A8CGw7b Roster M786GV9
    Character Name: Kyra Forte
    Player Name: Kyra Forte
    Site Rank: D
    Knight Rank: Sergeant
    Branch: Engineering Corps
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Lacrimatek Requip
    Information: A student of Shirotsume White Wing High School, Kyra was one of a handful of students to graduate early due to her achievements and was considered a prodigy in her chosen field of Lacrimatek - a field she is the sole creator and engineer of. As the sole daughter of a former Engineer and a Rune Knight, she aims to become legendary in both of her parents fields, whilst also revolutionising the way Magic Lacrima are utilised.




    Dossiers

    A Knight's dossier details their general information, including their rank and specializations within the Rune Knights. All Knights wishing to have their dossiers added to the list must fill out and submit the following application as a reply to this thread.

    IF YOU ARE JUST CHANGING YOUR BRANCH OR UPDATING INFORMATION to an existing dossier, you do NOT need to refill this form! Simply reply to this thread with the requested changes/additions.

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: (Your character's name)
    Player Name: (Your account's name, if different than above)
    Site Rank: (D, A, S, etc)
    Knight Rank: (All new Rune Knights start as Private, no matter their Site Rank)
    Branch: (Combat Corps or Special Ops Corps)
    Image: (Please submit a link to a 125x125 pixel image you wish to be used for your character)
    Approved Application: (Please provide link to your approved RK character)
    Magic: (Please provide link to your primary magic. Secondary and tertiary magics may also be listed if you'd like)
    Information: (General information for your character. This should be information that is widely or easily known about your character -- or not, if you character is more secretive)

    Coding:

    Code:
    [b][u]DOSSIER SUBMISSION[/u][/b]

    [b][color=#0da3c1]Character Name:[/color][/b] (Your character's name)
    [b][color=#0da3c1]Player Name:[/color][/b] (Your account's name, if different than above)
    [b][color=#0da3c1]Site Rank:[/color][/b] (D, A, S, etc)
    [b][color=#0da3c1]Knight Rank:[/color][/b] (All new Rune Knights start as Private, no matter their Site Rank)
    [b][color=#0da3c1]Branch:[/color][/b] (Combat Corps or Special Ops Corps)
    [b][color=#0da3c1]Image:[/color][/b] (Please submit a link to a 125x125 pixel image you wish to be used for your character)
    [b][color=#0da3c1]Approved Application:[/color][/b] (Please provide link to your approved RK character)
    [b][color=#0da3c1]Magic:[/color][/b] (Please provide link to your primary magic. Secondary and tertiary magics may also be listed if you'd like)
    [b][color=#0da3c1]Information:[/color][/b] (General information for your character. This should be information that is widely or easily known about your character -- or not, if you character is more secretive)





    Last edited by Rune Knights on 25th May 2020, 7:25 pm; edited 41 times in total
    Albafica Temero
    Albafica Temero

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Prosperous Celebration
    Position : None
    Posts : 133
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,725

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Albafica Temero on 28th January 2019, 3:38 am

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Albafica Temero
    Player Name: Albafica Temero
    Site Rank: D
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Combat Opps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/AUOJ4hd.jpg
    Approved Application:  Link
    Magic: Heaven's Chosen
    Information: A former dark mage that had a change of heart. Albafica tends to take to himself and rarely let's people get close to him, both physically and mentally, for reasons he doesn't wish to disclose. As a result, fairly little is known about his past and personal life. He retains his cold demeanor but shows a lot of respect towards his superiors; rumor has it that Albafica is incredibly fond of strange, unique things, and surprisingly, roses.
    Rune Knights
    Rune Knights

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Rune Knights on 28th January 2019, 2:45 pm

    @Albafica Temero wrote:
    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Albafica Temero
    Player Name: Albafica Temero
    Site Rank: D
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Combat Opps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/AUOJ4hd.jpg
    Approved Application:  Link
    Magic: Heaven's Chosen
    Information: A former dark mage that had a change of heart. Albafica tends to take to himself and rarely let's people get close to him, both physically and mentally, for reasons he doesn't wish to disclose. As a result, fairly little is known about his past and personal life. He retains his cold demeanor but shows a lot of respect towards his superiors; rumor has it that Albafica is incredibly fond of strange, unique things, and surprisingly, roses.

    Added to the roster! Welcome to the Rune Knights!
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

    Coeval Titanic


    Coeval Titanic

    Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Posts : 968
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 256,805

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: - - -
    Third Magic:

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by DOPPO on 4th February 2019, 3:05 pm

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Chiyuki Suzuki
    Player Name: DOPPO
    Site Rank: A
    Knight Rank: Private
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/536726949494784010/542100465257807912/unknown.png
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35316-d-o-p-p-o
    Magic: Insatiable Hunger and Ravenous Black Slime
    Information: Chiyuki, or better known as Doppo, is a street rat from Motor City who was eventually enlisted into Fiore's military—the Rune Knights. He is best known for his moodiness, insatiable fits of hunger, and constant weariness. He is generally indifferent and listless in commonplace, but is the most tempermental, loud, and irritable Knight when engaged in combat.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Rune Knights
    Rune Knights

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Rune Knights on 6th February 2019, 11:39 am

    @DOPPO wrote:
    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Chiyuki Suzuki
    Player Name: DOPPO
    Site Rank: A
    Knight Rank: Private
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/536726949494784010/542100465257807912/unknown.png
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35316-d-o-p-p-o
    Magic: Insatiable Hunger and Ravenous Black Slime
    Information: Chiyuki, or better known as Doppo, is a street rat from Motor City who was eventually enlisted into Fiore's military—the Rune Knights. He is best known for his moodiness, insatiable fits of hunger, and constant weariness. He is generally indifferent and listless in commonplace, but is the most tempermental, loud, and irritable Knight when engaged in combat.

    Enlisted! Welcome to the ranks!
    Hackett Strand
    Hackett Strand

    Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Posts : 16
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Hackett Strand on 19th February 2019, 9:32 pm

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Hackett Strand
    Player Name: Hackett Strand
    Site Rank: D
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: Link
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Fae Soul (Primary)
    Information: Hackett is a complete workaholic, there really is no other thing he does other than sleep and eat. Beside that he suffers from being both bipolar and having little to no emotions depending on his mood at the time. Hidden away is the fact that he does tinder to somehow enjoy reading, rescreaching, and exploring about all kinds of different things even tho he lacks that emotion. There are only really two things that drives Hackett and that is to over come/beat being bipolar and to leave a mark in history to show that anyone can do what ever they want no matter what as long as they put a lot of effort into it. By joining the ranks of the Rune Knight that it would make just that much more easier to crave his name into the history books, basically using the group as his first stepping stone to being well-known throughout the whole world.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Rune Knights
    Rune Knights

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Rune Knights on 21st February 2019, 4:02 am

    @Hackett Strand wrote:
    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Hackett Strand
    Player Name: Hackett Strand
    Site Rank: D
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: Link
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: Fae Soul (Primary)
    Information: Hackett is a complete workaholic, there really is no other thing he does other than sleep and eat. Beside that he suffers from being both bipolar and having little to no emotions depending on his mood at the time. Hidden away is the fact that he does tinder to somehow enjoy reading, rescreaching, and exploring about all kinds of different things even tho he lacks that emotion. There are only really two things that drives Hackett and that is to over come/beat being bipolar and to leave a mark in history to show that anyone can do what ever they want no matter what as long as they put a lot of effort into it. By joining the ranks of the Rune Knight that it would make just that much more easier to crave his name into the history books, basically using the group as his first stepping stone to being well-known throughout the whole world.

    Added to the ranks! Welcome aboard!
    Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

    Player 
    Lineage : Unbreakable Hero
    Posts : 743
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 621,557

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: All Might 2.0
    Second Magic: Warfare Requip
    Third Magic:

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Shane Stern on 5th March 2019, 1:41 am

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Shane Stern
    Player Name: Shane Stern
    Site Rank: B
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/20/01/30/01/dossie10.png
    Approved Application: Here
    Magic: Sky Demon Slayer
    Information: Shane carries himself with a positive energy and can be seen smiling a lot, despite his appearance. He is an extremely determined individual and believes wholeheartedly in upholding justice. However, other than the fact he was from Aurora before joining the Rune Knights, nothing much is known about him. He is called Scarecrow by his enemies, a nickname that he has since used as his call-sign.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Roster Z9G4aIt
    The Soldier
    Lineage: Unbreakable Hero
    Primary Magic: All Might 2.0
    Secondary Magic: Warfare Requip
    Records
    Rune Knights
    Rune Knights

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Rune Knights on 9th March 2019, 10:28 am

    @Shane Stern wrote:
    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Shane Stern
    Player Name: Shane Stern
    Site Rank: B
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Approved Application: Here
    Magic: Sky Demon Slayer
    Information: Shane carries himself with a positive energy and can be seen smiling a lot, despite his appearance. He is an extremely determined individual and believes wholeheartedly in upholding justice. However, other than the fact he was from Aurora before joining the Rune Knights, nothing much is known about him. He is called Scarecrow by his enemies, a nickname that he has since used as his call-sign.

    Added to the roster! Sorry it took a couple days. Welcome to the Rune Knights!
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

    Godaime: Bai Hu


    Godaime: Bai Hu

    Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Posts : 488
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Axilmeus Steel on 11th March 2019, 7:53 pm

    [left]DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Sigurd Siegfried
    Player Name: Axilmeus Steel
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Recruits
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: https://i.ibb.co/9qjWM4z/imageedit-2-6591104641.jpg
    Approved Application: Siggy-Poo~
    Magic: (Primary) Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    (Secondary) Negative Magic
    Information: Born Maxwell Chevalier, the rich heir to the throne of the legendary Chevalier family, one of the most famed summoning dynasties in Fiore, he shed his name and heritage when his brother killed the rest of their family and tarnished their legacy. Now identifying as the unsuspecting "Sigurd Siegfried," he works as a chef in the mess halls of the Knights' Headquarters. This civilian persona also allows him to gather intel without others suspecting. This also means that he generally defers to even privates when he's not in his armor, to maintain the illusion that he's not even a knight. Secretly, however (to all but his superiors), he is the alter ego of the mysterious "Darknight," who he embodies when enacting out the will of the Rune Knights publicly.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Katsumi
    Katsumi

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Posts : 120
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shane
    Experience : 9,918

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Katsumi on 11th March 2019, 8:50 pm

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Katsumi Akahoshi
    Player Name: Katsumi
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/JOvHRWc.png
    Approved Application: Katsumi Akahosi
    Magic: Sword Arts (Primary) Sage Arts (Secondary)
    Information: Katsumi is one of the several thousand survivors of a death game called Lacrima Arts Online. She was among the group that managed to finally clear the game. As a result of this tragedy, Katsumi is mostly a loner who struggles to connect with others. Her impulse to 'Fight or Die' has gotten her in trouble with the Magic Council already. They've assigned her a secret mission as penance for her sins. Other than that, most think there isn't much else to the black haired girl.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Lilyan
    Lilyan

    Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Posts : 269
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 175

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Lilyan on 11th March 2019, 11:04 pm

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Selene
    Player Name: Lilyan
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/hDGip2D.jpg
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37226-selene-amano
    Magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37228-artificial-take-over-angelic-soul#361884
    Information: Selene is not a normal human. She was artificially created despite not exactly remembering how or by who. She is known to be a bit weird and find it difficult to understand people's feeling as well as double entendre and even some normal day to day expressions. She is kind and seeks to protect the innocent and make Fiore a safer place, but she can lose track of that goal when she thinks to much about the possibility of someday finding the love of her life, or at least understanding how it feels falling in love.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Rune Knights
    Rune Knights

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Rune Knights on 13th March 2019, 8:50 am

    @Axilmeus Steel wrote:DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Sigurd Siegfried
    Player Name: Axilmeus Steel
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Recruits
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: https://i.ibb.co/9qjWM4z/imageedit-2-6591104641.jpg
    Approved Application: Siggy-Poo~
    Magic: (Primary) Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    (Secondary) Negative Magic
    Information: Born Maxwell Chevalier, the rich heir to the throne of the legendary Chevalier family, one of the most famed summoning dynasties in Fiore, he shed his name and heritage when his brother killed the rest of their family and tarnished their legacy. Now identifying as the unsuspecting "Sigurd Siegfried," he works as a chef in the mess halls of the Knights' Headquarters. This civilian persona also allows him to gather intel without others suspecting. This also means that he generally defers to even privates when he's not in his armor, to maintain the illusion that he's not even a knight. Secretly, however (to all but his superiors), he is the alter ego of the mysterious "Darknight," who he embodies when enacting out the will of the Rune Knights publicly.
    [left]

    @Katsumi wrote:DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Katsumi Akahoshi
    Player Name: Katsumi
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/JOvHRWc.png
    Approved Application: Katsumi Akahosi
    Magic: Sword Arts (Primary) Sage Arts (Secondary)
    Information: Katsumi is one of the several thousand survivors of a death game called Lacrima Arts Online. She was among the group that managed to finally clear the game. As a result of this tragedy, Katsumi is mostly a loner who struggles to connect with others. Her impulse to 'Fight or Die' has gotten her in trouble with the Magic Council already. They've assigned her a secret mission as penance for her sins. Other than that, most think there isn't much else to the black haired girl.

    @Lilyan wrote:DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Selene
    Player Name: Lilyan
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/hDGip2D.jpg
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37226-selene-amano
    Magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37228-artificial-take-over-angelic-soul#361884
    Information: Selene is not a normal human. She was artificially created despite not exactly remembering how or by who. She is known to be a bit weird and find it difficult to understand people's feeling as well as double entendre and even some normal day to day expressions. She is kind and seeks to protect the innocent and make Fiore a safer place, but she can lose track of that goal when she thinks to much about the possibility of someday finding the love of her life, or at least understanding how it feels falling in love.

    These have all been added. Welcome to the Rune Knights!
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

    Hero To Be


    Hero To Be

    Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Posts : 962
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 19
    Experience : 1543.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Shipping Goddess on 27th March 2019, 1:26 pm

    [left]DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Jin Suzuka
    Player Name: Shipping Goddess
    Site Rank: B
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/HkTWyrw.jpg
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37506-jin-suzuka
    Magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37520-nothingness
    Information: Jin Suzuka was simply a boy born to a family of priests, with a simple life up until his time training as a mage. Because of his upbringing as a priest to be, Jin has a very strong sense of duty, and because of it became what is commonly known as a "Yes man." He sees himself as having a simple purpose and that purpose would be to fulfill the wishes of others, regardless of the strain it puts on him. Because of this he is almost always working, and pretty much never has any time to do anything other than work.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Roster M7mHyEw
    Roster CKWpl03
    Luna Fennec
    Luna Fennec

    Player 
    Lineage : Seductor’s Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 105
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Mentor : Masha
    Experience : 8,368

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Luna Fennec on 6th April 2019, 10:28 am

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Luna Fennec
    Player Name: Luna Fennec
    Site Rank: D
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/8Y39Lo5.jpg
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37711-luna-fennec#365358
    Magic: (none yet)
    Information:  Luna is generally friendly, unless she really likes someone, and then she can be a little confusing. She prefers to follow instead of leading, and likes a good challenge. She also likes to sing, dance, and cook. Luna is a kitsune, who currently has one tail, but will eventually have nine. She can be very playful, and might even flirt a little every so often. Her long term goal is to find someone that she really connects with on a deep level, and her short term is to meet a lot of new people.
    Rune Knights
    Rune Knights

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Rune Knights on 7th April 2019, 9:37 am

    @Shipping Goddess wrote:[left]DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Jin Suzuka
    Player Name: Shipping Goddess
    Site Rank: B
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/HkTWyrw.jpg
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37506-jin-suzuka
    Magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37520-nothingness
    Information: Jin Suzuka was simply a boy born to a family of priests, with a simple life up until his time training as a mage. Because of his upbringing as a priest to be, Jin has a very strong sense of duty, and because of it became what is commonly known as a "Yes man." He sees himself as having a simple purpose and that purpose would be to fulfill the wishes of others, regardless of the strain it puts on him. Because of this he is almost always working, and pretty much never has any time to do anything other than work.

    @Luna Fennec wrote:DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Luna Fennec
    Player Name: Luna Fennec
    Site Rank: D
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/8Y39Lo5.jpg
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37711-luna-fennec#365358
    Magic: (none yet)
    Information:  Luna is generally friendly, unless she really likes someone, and then she can be a little confusing. She prefers to follow instead of leading, and likes a good challenge. She also likes to sing, dance, and cook. Luna is a kitsune, who currently has one tail, but will eventually have nine. She can be very playful, and might even flirt a little every so often. Her long term goal is to find someone that she really connects with on a deep level, and her short term is to meet a lot of new people.

    Added to the roster!
    Grappa & Jellisha
    Grappa & Jellisha

    Main Account- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Position : None
    Posts : 106
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair
    Experience : 4,000

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Twin Storms
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Grappa & Jellisha on 7th April 2019, 8:44 pm

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Grappa & Jellisha
    Player Name: Grappa & Jellisha
    Site Rank: D
    Knight Rank: Recruits
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Image: Image (Sorry If It Sucks)
    Approved Application: Grappa & Jellisha
    Magic: Twin Storms
    Information: A pair of twin exceed who have recently hatched from an egg buried underneath part of a recent contraband forgotten long ago in the warehouse. Though naive, the two have joined the guild's endeavors as a way of repaying for taking care of them. Both are identical though Grappa has green eyes while Jellisha's are a crimson red color. The two want to be the best members they can be and to save the world from any evil that would threaten it. Head pats are accepted as well.
    Rune Knights
    Rune Knights

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Rune Knights on 15th April 2019, 11:14 am

    Grappa & Jellisha wrote:
    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Grappa & Jellisha
    Player Name: Grappa & Jellisha
    Site Rank: D
    Knight Rank: Recruits
    Branch: Combat Corps
    Image: Image (Sorry If It Sucks)
    Approved Application: Grappa & Jellisha
    Magic: Twin Storms
    Information: A pair of twin exceed who have recently hatched from an egg buried underneath part of a recent contraband forgotten long ago in the warehouse. Though naive, the two have joined the guild's endeavors as a way of repaying for taking care of them. Both are identical though Grappa has green eyes while Jellisha's are a crimson red color. The two want to be the best members they can be and to save the world from any evil that would threaten it. Head pats are accepted as well.

    Added! Welcome to the Knights!!
    Luna Fennec
    Luna Fennec

    Player 
    Lineage : Seductor’s Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 105
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Mentor : Masha
    Experience : 8,368

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Luna Fennec on 18th April 2019, 10:57 am

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION


    Character Name: Luna Fennec
    Player Name: Luna Fennec
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/8Y39Lo5.jpg 
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37711-luna-fennec#365358
    Magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37857-lunar-frost
    Information: Luna is generally friendly, unless she really likes someone, and then she can be a little confusing. She prefers to follow instead of leading, and likes a good challenge. She also likes to sing, dance, and cook. Luna is a kitsune, who currently has two tails, but will eventually have nine. She can be very playful, and might even flirt a little every so often. Her long term goal is to find someone that she really connects with on a deep level, and her short term is to meet a lot of new people.
    Rune Knights
    Rune Knights

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Rune Knights on 19th April 2019, 2:48 pm

    @Luna Fennec wrote:
    DOSSIER SUBMISSION


    Character Name: Luna Fennec
    Player Name: Luna Fennec
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops Corps
    Image: https://i.imgur.com/8Y39Lo5.jpg 
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37711-luna-fennec#365358
    Magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37857-lunar-frost
    Information: Luna is generally friendly, unless she really likes someone, and then she can be a little confusing. She prefers to follow instead of leading, and likes a good challenge. She also likes to sing, dance, and cook. Luna is a kitsune, who currently has two tails, but will eventually have nine. She can be very playful, and might even flirt a little every so often. Her long term goal is to find someone that she really connects with on a deep level, and her short term is to meet a lot of new people.

    Your magic has been updated!
    Luna Fennec
    Luna Fennec

    Player 
    Lineage : Seductor’s Touch
    Position : None
    Posts : 105
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 28
    Mentor : Masha
    Experience : 8,368

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Luna Fennec on 4th May 2019, 7:52 pm

    Switching to Engineering.
    Tsubasa Kageyama
    Tsubasa Kageyama

    Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Adventurer’s Spirit
    Position : None
    Posts : 175
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Mercury Arsenault
    Experience : 7,824

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hodgepodge
    Second Magic: XVI Battle Suit
    Third Magic:

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Tsubasa Kageyama on 6th May 2019, 5:17 am

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Raiji Kameyama
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Recruits
    Branch: Spec Ops
    Image: https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/20/05/35/16/kameya11.jpg
    Approved Application: Kameyama
    Magic: Lucky Flash
    Information: Little is known about Kameyama as he seems to have come from a small village which he prefers not to name, a few years ago which he prefers not to specify, and owned a shop whose name he prefers not to mention. Regardless, he seems to possess remarkable skill in metalworking, is very tenacious, cunning and wise beyond his considerable years. He has mentioned a family in the past, but little else. Despite being so vague about particulars, he is a friendly, outgoing man in search of knowledge, friendship, and what seems to be a new beginning. His sense of justice may need a little reining in, but he serves the Rune Knights as a way to bring peace to Fiore and beyond.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    If you stand for nothing...

    ... what will you fall for?
    Noctis Rose
    Noctis Rose

    Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Position : None
    Posts : 105
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 18
    Mentor : Seika
    Experience : 468

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mortal Blades
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Noctis Rose on 6th May 2019, 10:14 pm

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Artorias R. Tamlin
    Player Name: Tamlin
    Site Rank: C
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Engineering Branch
    Image: https://imgur.com/M3QB0s7
    Approved Application: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37588-artorias-r-tamlin-done
    Magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37657-ocean-demon-slayer
    Information: Tam is the Rune Knight's class clown, considered to be one of the if not most laziest recruit EVER... However, his charm and friendly nature makes him fun to be around. However due to some recent development, Tam has joined the Engineering Branch... Rumor has it he's been diligently clocking in the hours, working on various projects for the benefit of the Rune knights...


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Grappa & Jellisha
    Grappa & Jellisha

    Main Account- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Position : None
    Posts : 106
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair
    Experience : 4,000

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Twin Storms
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Grappa & Jellisha on 13th June 2019, 10:58 am

    I'd like to change Grappa & Jellisha from Combat to Engineering branch, pl0x


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Roster YvWNyTL
    Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

    Player 
    Lineage : Unbreakable Hero
    Posts : 743
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 621,557

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: All Might 2.0
    Second Magic: Warfare Requip
    Third Magic:

    Roster Empty Re: Roster

    Post by Shane Stern on 13th June 2019, 7:38 pm

    I would like to request to update my dossier to reflect some character changes

    DOSSIER SUBMISSION

    Character Name: Shane Stern
    Player Name: Shane Stern
    Site Rank: A
    Knight Rank: Recruit
    Branch: Special Ops
    Image: https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/20/01/30/01/dossie11.png
    Approved Application: Link
    Magic: All Might (Primary), Warfare Requip (Secondary)
    Information: Shane carries himself with a positive energy and can be seen smiling a lot, despite his appearance. He is an extremely determined individual and believes wholeheartedly in upholding justice. The transition from a guild mage to a Rune Knight was seamless for him, with the man aiming to be the perfect soldier and hero. Not much is known about him, even when he had reported back to duty with a different appearance, albeit the new appearance being his original appearance.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Roster Z9G4aIt
    The Soldier
    Lineage: Unbreakable Hero
    Primary Magic: All Might 2.0
    Secondary Magic: Warfare Requip
    Records

      Current date/time is 11th August 2020, 10:02 am