Sexuality: I dabble. But if pressed, probably straight.
Special Characteristics: Ain't nothin' special about me 'cept that I'm me.
Personality: If there’s one thing people feel around Mythal Ragnos, it’s that he should be something greater than he actually is. Even his name seems to have some powerful connotation and yet, the grungy, grumpy man that holds it is anything but. Mythal can generally be found to be off-putting, willing to pass a word or two of conversation before he’s lost his liking to it and quits. He prefers to hang out in the corner or out of the glaring eye of the public, keeping himself and anything else about him close to the chest. The only time he shows any extroverted tendencies are when he’s had more than a few glasses of alcohol. But even then, he isn’t interacting for the sake of comradery but rather to find ways to screw with people. He is a bit of a prankster when he’s inebriated and rarely when he’s sober, finding humor and watching other people try and solve their way out of unintentional messes. But even in spite of all of this, Mythal doesn’t intend intentional pain to anyone – in fact, there is even tell that he’s gone out of his way to stop brigands and barbaric beings from causing harm.
And in these instances, Mythal becomes something else entirely. Though he may pass a word or two of annoyance and even claim he could be doing something better, his presence in battle is off-putting. He has an air about him, like he knows exactly what his enemy is planning to do. Perhaps it’s merely a front to force his targets to attack, thinking he’s some whimsical nobody with a far-too-high opinion of himself. But he is methodical in his execution, interweaving through combat like a master crafter in his work. His weapon, Curse, is almost like an extension of himself when he has it in hand and many have whispered of the ruffian that fought like a professional blade dancer. Or they speak of the brawler who complained about his weapon missing again and was forced to resort to other manners of fighting.
Mythal is a loner and generally keeps to himself, only joining others in jobs if the task is too difficult for one person. He’s not good at taking orders, nor is he good at issuing them. If someone else is willing to step into the leader position, Mythal is more than happy to let them do it. One might find it easier to draw blood from a stone than to convince Mythal to be a beacon of leadership for a group.
- Alcohol - Booze is the best thing life ever provided. It is everything a man can need; a comforter, a releaser of tension and a punching bag.
- Solitude - I've always preferred to do things myself or at least in the smallest groups as possible. The only ally I've ever been able to rely on is me and, until proven otherwise, I'm gonna' stick by that.
- Darkness - Not necessarily evil or malignant persons or situations but just darkness in general. I'm a lot more comfortable in the shadows or even at night.
- Breakfast - Okay so breakfast is only second to alcohol in terms of being the best. There's nothing like bacon, eggs and hash under a new moon.
- Curse - The only reliable ally I've had for years. It's a top-notch weapon worthy of praise; it just has a tendency of disappearin' on me all the time.
- Trolling - Listen, if I gotta' deal with people, I'm gonna' find a way to annoy them just as much as they annoy me.
- Equal Justice - Fair is fair; if you're goin' to do something to screw up the world, you deserve to be slapped around because of it.
- People - Aren't they just the worst? Always busy bein' annoying and findin' ways to muck up the world.
- Light - It's bright and hurts the eyes and that big ol' ball in the sky makes it so damn hot too.
- Religion - I have my reasons for not liking all them holier-than-thou cults. I just prefer not to hang around them.
- Inequality - Just because you look different shouldn't mean you're treated any differently. I may avoid religious types but I don't treat them any differently from anyone else.
- Brunch - If you're going to have breakfast for lunch, just call it a late breakfast. Nothin' wrong with admitting you're lazy and slept in.
- Money - I just want to make enough jewel to buy myself a slice a land, somewhere far away, plant a big ol' house on it and live out my years in silence..
- Protection - Listen, I don't like people but they ain't goin' anywhere anytime soon. In the meantime, no need for senseless bloodshed when we can all just leave each other alone. So if I see people actin' like a bunch of idiots, I'm probably going to kick their teeth in.
- Flying Under the Radar - What, I just don't like fame or acknowledgment. I much prefer to do things and then be on my way. Don't even have to thank me.
- Fame - Is there something wrong with not wanting to be famous? It's not like I've left places because they got to know my name too well or anything. I swear.
- Religious zealots - Something about them just doesn't feel right. All that blind loyalty and such is just... unnerving.
- Philophobia - I just don't believe in honest love. There are always catches and I'd rather not become a fly to a spider.
Height: Six feet and one inch
Weight: Round about one hundred and seventy pounds
Hair: Black as night
Eyes: Ruby red
Skin Tone: Well I sure don't like light so you can imagine just how pale I am.
Tattoo: Right Bicep. Black
Faction: Rune Knights
Faction Chapter: N/A
Last edited by Mythal Ragnos on 6th March 2022, 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total