Sexuality: Even he doesn’t know
Special Characteristics: Either this kid wears the same light blue hoodie every day, or he has several of the same jacket. He tends to cover his eyes because he feels like it gives him an air of mystique. There are certain things he does and says that scream ‘I think I’m living in a movie’.
Throughout his young life, Tsubasa Kageyama has held such nicknames as “Little Firecracker”, “Our Southern Wind”, “A Bottle of Rage” and “Annoying Little Shit”. All of which are accurate. From birth, Tsubasa was gifted with reckless energy and an abundant spirit. Tamed by a lovely family living in a temple in the far end of Talonia, where his family tended to a small shrine and offered lodgings and safety to traveling guildless mages. It was here that Tsubasa got his first taste of magic.
In order to help around the temple, he learned the valuable skills of cooking and baking. Once he had the ability to cook for himself, he began trading sweets for lessons in magic. Gradually he picked up different skills by learning from any travelers that were especially hungry or just wanted a slice of cake. His parents were not skilled in such a lifestyle, but encouraged their boy to learn all that he could and reach whatever goals he had. The most important gift they gave him, however, was a sense of morals upon which to guide how to use his skills. They instilled within him that whatever he was aiming to do be done with pride, honor and a sense of justice. Use your abilities for good, or you may as well give them up.
Though the story of most adventurers starts with some tragedy, such as the death of parents or a tragic curse, such a thing cannot be said for this young man. Demons in his limited past are few and far between, and it is merely his wanderlust that has set him off on his new life. His family is convinced that once he has had his fill of this life, he will return to take over the temple, and that may in fact be true. For now, however, the young man is eager to prove himself as an adventurer and hero in his own right.
* Energy Drinks - To say that he has an addiction wouldn’t necessarily be wrong, but to say that he would admit to said addiction would also be wrong. At least two a day are his minimum, and honestly it’s a miracle itself that these things haven’t ruined his body.
* Cats - Coupled with his excessive energy issues, and general mannerism Tsubasa is the type of person whom, whenever a cat is in sight, will point to the cat and say “Cat!” Then proceed to pspspsps the creature until it visits or flees.
* Games - All kinds of games make things more interesting for Tsubasa. Anything that could change the stakes of a challenge, such as adding rules for the completion of or altering the difficulty of completing a task, makes things more fun for him.
* Reading - Tsubasa has an undiagnosed case of dyslexia, making reading difficult for him and generally bothersome. He covers this by claiming to hate books rather than submit himself to the embarrassment of admitting his frustrations.
* Cowardice - From a young age, Tsubasa was taught that the pinnacle of a human is what they’re willing to stand for, to fall for. Probably a bit heavy to teach a young child, but we are what our elders make us, and Tsubasa’s elders made him brave.
* Rain - Everything is wet and gross. Leaves are sticky…
* Excitement - Off on his own, Tsubasa is not sure what long term goals he has, except to have as much fun as possible and find something worth looking for. Some legendary item? Awesome. An ancient prophecy? Cool. Mastering his magic? Amazing. As long as it’s fun.
* Proving Himself - A young man untested, Tsubasa is secretly motivated by stepping out of the shadow of those before him. The need to prove himself as Tsubasa Kageyama instead of the “son of X” or “student of Y” is important to him.
* Justice/Heroism - Along with everything else that he was taught as a young lad, the sense of right versus wrong was impressed upon him, and therefore he sees it as a personal challenge, to right wrongs and set things straight where he sees injustices.
* Ducks - What are they thinking? Have you seen their mouths? Gross.
* Loneliness - Tsubasa has been surrounded by people for all of his life, encouraging him, admonishing him, pushing him to become a generally better young man. Therefore, the idea of being entirely alone with no one to turn to is something he secretly fears.
* Enclosed spaces- When Tsubasa was a young boy he was accidentally locked in a steamer trunk for four hours due to a hide and seek mishap. Now, he prefers not to be in any space smaller than the average elevator. Moreover, he's always aware of where the exits are in a party situation.
Weight: Approx. 165lbs
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Light brown, with an energetic twinkle
Skin Tone: Lightish
Appearance: If it pleases the court, it’s my avatar. FC is Kimimaro Yoga from C: The Money of Soul and Possibility of Control.
Guild: Silver Wolf
Tattoo: It’ll be electric blue and on the back of his left hand.
Last edited by Tsubasa Kageyama on Sun Apr 19 2020, 13:37; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Guild)