Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 Empty Re: ༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻

Post by Lilith 30th November 2019, 12:37 pm

I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
    Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
    Lilith Kadokawa

Finally, A Ball!

The first genuinely exciting thing to happen to Lili since her employment of the Rune Knights, although that was dependant on how you defined excitement. If you called fighting Halloween monsters and taking down predator ring exciting than sure, she'd had a little fun. But this was a true taste of what Lilith was looking for. She'd grown quite curious about her fellow Rune Knights, only having met a few of them. Some were, as expected, incredibly dull. But there were others, the exciting ones, yet to come out of their shell for her. A party, was the perfect place to coax it out, to find the more fun members of the police force to work with. Because under no circumstance did she wanted to continue her time in this place working alongside boring desk bodies.

She glided into the ballroom, sporting her long black figure-hugging dress that flowed all the way down to her ankles, the skirt of the dress bearing a slit that rode all the way up to the midst of her right thigh. The front of the dress was a unique halter-neck type, the fabric that collared her neck only hanging down around the right side of her bosom, giving the other side a 'strapless' look. Her shoulders were left bare down to the middle of her upper arms, from which she sported long black and white silk gloves. To finish the look, she wore a simplistic black heel, giving her a few extra inches of height.

Her eyes glimmered with excitement as she scanned the ballroom, she had to admit they had done a pretty good job transforming this place. It was barely recognisable as the cafeteria, and the decor certainly put one in a festive mood. She strode through the room, glancing over at her co-workers, admiring dresses, faces, and occasionally a nice figure. Everyone looked so succulent tonight, good enough to eat. It took all her willpower not to buzz with delight. The thought of buzzes led her over to a bar, where she ordered herself a cocktail; sex on the beach, one of her favourites. As she turned from the bar and began sipping her drink, she spotted the field marshal Serilda, heading the stage. Lilith hadn't had the opportunity to talk to her, only having spoken to her partner Mythal so far. But boy did she want to, her boss was an absolute snack. It really didn't surprise her that two hotties had found each other, she wasn't always up to sharing, but they were a pair she certainly wouldn't have minded squeezing between.

Lili pulled herself out of her little ménage à trois fantasy and back into focusing on what it was her boss was saying. Listening as she spoke of a tragedy that fell upon Era a while back and how it was thanks to them that the Rune Knights had come so far. Lilith felt like this speech didn't really apply to herself, she hadn't been here long enough to contribute to said 'comeback', but she was still happy to reap the rewards of the part and enjoy herself as Serilda had thus instructed. Once the Yule Log was symbolically lit to indicate the beginning of the festivities, Lilith turned her gaze to the rest of the ball, taking in the various groups. She spotted Dela, who had hung out with a way back during Halloween, she arched her brow at the dress, making a note to give her a playful tease later, especially considering the hunk she seemed to have brought. Hello handsome! She definitely needed those details, but she figured she would give the girl a running start before Lilith interrupted that. Instead, she noticed another group involving a short girl, a gorgeous white-haired guy, twin girls, a cat and the yummy looking Director. She knew Mythal enough to spot the opportunity to get to know some of her colleagues.

Decision made, she strode through the crowd, without a word she stretched her arm and dragged her finger down Mythals arm as a means to get his attention. "Hey boss, looking pretty dapper in that get-up, you should dress like that more often." She began playfully, before turning to the others, "Hey there, I don't believe we've met, I'm Lili, I just recently joined the Rune Knights. I'm pretty new, so I know like nobody so far, please tell me y'all know how to party?" She asked in a half-joking, half-sincere manner. If there was anything she wanted out of tonight, it was to be shown a good time.

WC: 759  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 30th November 2019, 1:22 pm

No life can escape being blown about, By the winds of change and chance,
    And though you never know all the steps, You must learn to join the dance
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

It took all of Nessa's willpower not to hurry the cab driver on the way to the ball, she was late. She had taken too long to get ready and Sebastian had been a distraction and she didn't even know if Markus was coming along too what with him being so hard to get a hold of. For a boyfriend, he really wasn't good at the whole communication thing, she really was leaning more and more towatds the idea of buying him an iLac for christmas. Either way, she at the very least was going to be there for Mythal and Serilda tonight, even if she had to fly there. The only reason she actually hadn't flown was because she didn't want to mess up her hair. She had finally gotten to wear the pretty pink dress she'd been given at the calender shoot she'd done with Markus, and it was definately not going to waste away in her wardrobe. Any oppurtunity for some glam and Nessa leapt.

Just like how she leapt out of the cab as it pulled up outside the Rune Knights headquarters, she practically threw her jewel at the driver, calling a thank you over her shoulder as she hurried toward the party. Hoisting her dress up so as to not step on it, carefully not to trip on the icy concrete. As she reached the front doors, she beamed excitedly. Following the crowd inside, it looked like some people were still arriving, which was good because it would bring less attention to her late arrival. As she entered the ballroom, she gasped excitedly. It all looked so beautiful and fancy, nothing like what you'd expect of the Rune Knights Headquarters. She brought her gaze down from the extravagant decor and beginning her search for a face she recognised. In her life, Nessa had only ever met a few Rune Knights, so she peered at several faces before she spotted a person she recognised.

Hurrying over, she squealed as she got close to the woman in the dark blue dress, the only notice of her presence before she stepped up to her and threw her arms around Serilda in an enthusiastic hug. "SERI!! Oh my goodness, it is soooo good to see you, it's been a way to long. And hold up, how fabulous do you look, girl, I am loving this dress!" She stepped back, giving the girl some room to breathe, "Thank you so much for inviting me, the place looks amazing!" It was at this point Nessa realised she had probably interrupted whatever conversation had been going on before this point, looking around at the others, she smiled sheepishly. "Sorry for interrupting you guys," As she looked at Gisen, a realisation hit her, "Oh my gosh, I know you, you came to my birthday party with Samira, Gisen right? How are you?" She looked at the other girl who was with them, not wanting to be rude she would offer her a warm smile and set about introducing herself, "Hi, I'm Nessa, I'm Fairy Tail's Secretary, nice to meet you."

WC: 517 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 60582_s

Albafica Temero
    Albafica Temero

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : The Heartbreaker
    Experience : 2,825

Post by Albafica Temero 1st December 2019, 6:49 pm

"Anticlimactic and disappointing? Since when has my life become just a mere moment to you?" he countered sharply, although his voiced betrayed that his words were meant as a joke as he shut the door behind him. Although he was aware of the things they'd been doing within the safety of Vera's lab could bring about quite a few frowns to most people's brows, he couldn't help but beam with pride as he pulled the flower out of a little satchel on his waist. This thing here looked beautiful, despite the ugliness through which it grew to become as such; a parasite. Draining the lifeforce from everything around it, fauna, flora and everything alike, mostly found growing near battlefields where it drained the ground of the blood that had been spilled upon it. The fact it could drain all kinds of substances to sustain itself had been the reason why it had come to mind when Vera had been concocting the so-manieth attempt at finding a cure for him. He'd suggested to go fetch it, telling her he knew where it grew, but leaving out the fine detail that it needed him to travel quite a bit of land to get there.

And although his travel had been without troubles, he'd halfway realised that the longer he took, the better she'd be feeling physically. Part of him was trying to extend his journey because of it, as it would've taken a fool not to realise that the woman was being affected by the poison in his blood still. Unlike the others she didn't die, which had made him grow fond of being around her, not only because he now had someone to talk to, but also because it soothed his conscience knowing there were others immune like him out there. But Albafica's joy had been short lived. The more time he spent in her vicinity, the worse the symptoms got. She grew sick, and it pained the boy to see her so. A worry he had long since yearned and dreaded to feel again. After that first moment of sickness he'd decided to keep his distance once more, but not the way he did the others of the Rune Knights. He just couldn't. Partially because he'd come to see Vera as the family he'd never had… one-sided as he thought it to be. He wasn't sure. He hadn't told her either. Honestly he didn't even know what the feeling of "seeing one as family" actually entailed, but it corresponded with what he'd read in a book, so he went with it.

The other part was because after that sickness, and with the Yule closing in, she'd been working more tirelessly than ever. Skipping more meals than she should, and on that part also skipping out on her daily dose of vitamin D and fresh air while staying holed up in her lab. To a point he'd actually started sneaking food into the lab, in bite-ready portions which he 'accidently' left laying around in plain sight. Might not have been proper meals, but at least something to keep her going. And by the empty plates he retrieved every now and then he figured it had been effective enough… that, or they had a huge rat problem. The fact Vera very easily neglected her own health for his sake had made him to actually run the entire way back without stopping, Aerowynn taking over by carrying him when he needed to rest. Although his familiar had told him he'd gladly taken the boy back all the way to Era, Albafica didn't want to exploit his friend's time on Earthland like that. So running he had been, dishevelled clothes and all, straight into the main building and right back out again after grabbing a quite important item. The lab had been his second stop.

He grinned. "Well, regardless, I got it!" he held up the blue flower with red stem. "And also this," A steamed bun was tossed at his partner in crime, hoping she'd catch it. The signs of her tiredness were, quite literally, written all over her face. Teasing was a thought that came to mind, but another time perhaps. Not now. He'd made it back in time for the Yule, so with the best of luck they could still attend, although they might be missing the beginning if they didn't hurry. Clenching a steamed bun of his own between his teeth he pulled his clothes back in order, still dressed in his worn-out training attire, and moved to meet with Vera halfway. There seemed to be a veil on the counter there, with a dubious murky pink liquid within it. He put the third steamed bun on the nearest table, his fail-safe had the first one met the ground instead of Vera's hands. "So, what do we do now? I don't really have anything to lose if this goes wrong. If it doesn't do anything it'll still help your research in the end, so it's a win-something regardless!" the azure-haired youth exclaimed, somehow still excited about it all. His eyes rested on Vera and the dress tossed across her shoulder. Even if he couldn't see what the dress looked like exactly, the color alone already complemented her beautifully. Albafica's stomach cramped with disappointment at the thought that his benefactor would be going regardless of the outcome, while his quite literally was riding on the success of this experiment. "I mean… you'll still bring me a plate of what they're having if I can't go, right?" He didn't know whether it was showing on his face when he asked her that. He hoped not. But it did regardless.

@Vera Walden

[949]

Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 27,782

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Witches Bonds
    Second Skill: Enchantress of Woe
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 3rd December 2019, 12:15 am

Witches
    &
    Cats
    (750) 1396 words || @Beaux @Mythal Ragnos @Lilith || job info / job sign-up || short note here
    Wren giggled as Beaux called her ‘le petit’ like she said she didn’t mind him saying, and grinned as she swayed from side to side. She lightly hopped from one leg to another just as Mythal came over to the little group. She grinned as she put two fingers on top of her head and quickly jerked them away from her head. “Heya Mythal~! You’re looking good in that suit.” She giggles as she stopped her light hopping. While she didn’t have too much of a sense of style for herself, she could tell when others looked good in things. As Mythal was kind of fumbling over his words it seemed, Nanny had gone up to him and rubbed her side on his leg a bit after Beaux gave her some attention. Wren had a smile on her face. “I am excited for the new year! The few months I’ve been here went by so fast! I guess that’s what happens when one leaves their home and comes to someplace more entertaining!” She giggles. She looked over towards Shane as he downed a glass, and honestly was curious about what he was drinking. Wren honestly was too excited and hungry to notice who else has finally joined the party, so she didn’t notice Cillian and Dela joining, or even Vera for that matter.

Nanny looked over to her side as she sensed someone approaching her and seemed to glare her eyes for a moment. Nanny backed away for a moment as a hand was reached out to her by the stranger, but she paused and sniffed it. She wasn’t too sure about this one, or the lookalike that came up near the first one. Nanny looked back as Beaux introduced her to the girls. That was when she decided to let herself be petted. She dipped her head a bit, allowing the attention she was getting from others. Wren actually honestly wouldn’t need her protection here. This building was probably the safest for her witch. Hell, her mentor was even here. There was really no need for her to be on full duty. The black cat let up a mew and purred when she was petted on the head just right.

The witch looked over at the twins near her familiar, and smiles. She loved it when others were nice to her cat. She gave Shane a simple wave goodbye, and crouched next to Beaux, keeping her legs together though. “She’s my familiar! She helps me with my magic.” She tells the girls with a grin on her face. The bespectacled redhead looked over her shoulder at General Stern and waved to him when he dismissed himself. “Have fun~!” She says with a smile before her attention went back to the twins and she stood up again. A new comer had come over to the little group, and Wren smiled to her while lightly wiggling her shoulders. She really couldn’t sit still tonight already. “I’m Wren!” Her stomach growled at her and she stopped her moving just to wrap her arms around her stomach, blushing a bit. “I honestly have never been to a party before, but obviously I’m hungry right now…” Her eyes trailed over to where the food was. She wanted to go and get some, but she didn’t want to go over there alone, or with just Nanny.

The little black cat didn’t let herself be touched too much by the children, even though they gave her a familiar air, and quickly retreated back to Wren, jumping onto Beaux’s shoulders if he was still crouching, and then onto Wren’s shoulder. If Beaux wasn’t crouching anymore, she just jumped from the ground to Wrens shoulder again. “Nanny! You’re too big for my shoulder!” Wren cries out as she had to hold out her arm to keep the cat balanced. Nanny knew this, she was just trying to bother her witch before she noticed someone else. Quickly, Nanny ditched Wren and was off running into the crowd now. Wren just gave an exasperated sigh and shook her head while she placed her hand to her forehead for a moment. She had almost forgotten her hunger for a moment, but rubbed the back of her head. “Anyone want to go grab some food with me really quickly?” She finally asks, deciding it was a good time before her stomach growled any louder for food. Maybe she could see about trying some new foods and drinks while she was at it!

STATISTICS
    HP: 500/500
    MP: 500/500
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: Alchemy Belt, Witches Broom
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: HP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    MP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    IVYLEAF33

Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 
    Lineage : Legend of the Lich
    Guild : Confidence Intl.
    Experience : 394,517

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Necrothurgy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cillian duCrosse 7th December 2019, 8:01 pm

Even though my life hasn't been all that great

1078/2024 WORDS

@Dela
    @Wren

THEME SONG

I have seen war, famine; witnessed the genocide. Have seen the changes in human nature and history, and I am still here, standing alone. Til the end, I will be there too. To witness the endless carnage, to live this harsh reality. Cause I have been cursed, Cursed with immortality.
    Much to Dela’s benefit, Cillian was far too preoccupied with browsing over the food tables to notice her taking a moment to eye him over. Skewers of meat, piles of fruit and vegetables, endless plates of various carbs… how was he ever going to fit all of this on one plate!? It all smelled and looked so good. A few things he knew he could do better, and already his mind was churning with all the various spices and herbs he would have added to some of these dishes to make them even more exquisite, but that didn’t mean what was currently being served to him wasn’t worth the amount of money that was probably spent on it. He wasn’t some snob that wouldn’t eat anything other than his own cooking. As such, he started plopping things onto his plate with gusto, ready to get that part of his evening started.

As he did, he listened to Dela’s story with interest. Supposedly, the kid that killed her had tricked her into thinking he was on her side. He had killed the dark mages that were chasing her and, being a child, was unassuming enough for the newly knighted blonde to drop her guard. Apparently that had been the wrong move, as the kid used some kind of flower based magic to sap the life out of her, literally, only to wake up a while later among the bodies of those who had died in the battle. The delay in her reset time seemed to be about the only major difference between both of their curses. She took a bit to resurrect, whereas Cillian typically came back almost immediately; an interesting tidbit of knowledge that he casually tucked away for thought later.

Once both their plates were prepared, Cillian followed her over to an empty table and took one of the seats next to her. He was so focused on the food and listening to her answer his questions that he wasn’t exactly aware that he’d sat a little close to her. Not enough to be touching, but there was definitely less room between them than was typically kosher for two non-dating individuals. All the better to hear her voice over the dull roar of the room. They started digging into their food, her a bit more gracefully and him less so. He wasn’t a savage about it, and at the very least he chewed with his mouth closed, but he definitely leaned more toward shoveling food into his mouth than anything else.

His question about her induction into the Knights stirred another interesting tale out of her, one that she apparently didn’t want anyone to overhear as she leaned over to whisper to him. When Dela mentioned she had been in a dark guild before joining the Knights, Cillian actually paused in his eating to give her a look of sincere interest, a single brow raised on his forehead as he peered at her with a mixture of entertainment and disbelief. Since she was leaned toward him and he’d already sat so close, there really wasn’t a whole lot of distance between them at all as she shared another piece of her story, their bodies close enough to feel one another’s heat coming off of them.

“A pool of blood?” he asked, curious. A morbid cross between a chuckle and a giggle fell from his lips. “That’s awesome. Gross, but awesome. I didn’t even know that could be done, actually.” Suddenly he was pensive, tapping his fork against his lip in thought, biting it lightly with his teeth and idly suckling little traces of food off of it with his tongue as the gears in his head churned. He didn’t seem too surprised or put off by the fact that she didn’t claim to be a Rune Knight for any reasons of wanting to help people. For someone that had lived as long as he had, Cillian was more than used to people taking care of themselves first. That’s just how things went. It was nothing to be baffled over or scoff at.

Spearing a cooked carrot with his fork, he turned to look at her again. “Well hey, Rune Knights has a pretty decent engineering department, right? They must already know about your condition, cause you died during one of their battles. I’ve never heard of Nightmare, but if some long dead dark guild can build a respawn pit for you to use, surely the Knights could as well. They’ve got every imaginable resource, and the money to fund it.” Cillian shoved the carrot in his mouth and chewed on it quietly for a moment before continuing. “Seems to me it would be smart of them to accommodate something like that for you, and not just for your safety and convenience. If you died and resurrected out in the field while doing your job, that could put the military at risk depending on what job you were pulling.”

For a man that often came across as a bumbling doofus, it was a surprisingly intelligent suggestion. He might have conjectured further if it weren’t for the sensation of something rubbing against his calf. With a blink, he pulled away from Dela and peered at the ground where a pair of round cat eyes looked up at him. It took only long enough for him to blink to realize which cat this was, and instantly his face split into a wide, giddy, childlike grin. “Nanny!”

He dropped his fork on the table and spread out his arms, welcoming the sleek feline to jump up into them. “Who let a pretty little thing like you in here?” Cillian cooed at the cat, scratching under her chin as she purred and purred against his chest. After a minute or two of murmuring sweet adorations and praise on her, he allowed the cat to perch up on his shoulder, which was significantly bigger than the one she was probably used to. “Are they feeding you properly? They better be feeding you properly. Here, have something to eat!” He reached over to his plate and pulled a piece of shrimp off a skewer of meat. Removing the pesky tail from it, he held the offering up to her for inspection.

“A decadent shrimp for a decadent lady?”  
    I figure that if I live long enough, something good might happen.

Vera Walden
    Vera Walden

Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 6,237

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vera Walden 10th December 2019, 9:06 pm

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 Postingtem

WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

And the next words to pour out of her mouth were full of uncouth fun, “You’re right. Who am I kidding? You are pretty miserable.” She soon dropped her eyes to the flower, and even after Albafica had joked dismally about his life, remained mindful; then smirking in response to his humor,  Vera Jayne took the mortar, and preparing to grind the exotic plant into fine pieces, asked him to pluck four petals for her to crush with the pestle.

Showing surprise with her eyes, she spotted the flying bun, backed up into the table which had on its cool surface the mystery concoction and caught the free snack with her teeth; she gasped shrilly into the warm pastry, a sound of fear.  Was the blend still there and not on the floor in ruins and bleeding pink?

“Gag me with a spoon.” Bleated she, words completely muffled, with horror dancing in her aqua blues. The fluorescent formula had not fallen victim to the minor collision that evening, still in its rightful place and rather safe and sound, brought to her feelings of great relief and wary joy. She bit into the breaded delight feverently. She was crying vehemently on the inside, wondering if she had been grateful because of the end result or the yummy offering.

“You’re the bomb dot com.” Came the cringeworthy, outdated exclamation after having thoroughly enjoyed her light meal. Who was the miserable one now? Fully energized, the cheeseball yanked open the compartment, pulled out her lab gloves and chemical resistant goggles and strapped them on uniformly.

If he had dropped the petals into the bowl like she asked him to she would have granulated it and poured the remains into the flask, watching it vanish in the questionable liquid. She held the pipette vertically and drew the substance in, making sure not to submerge the instrument past the tip. She transferred the mixture to a humorously smaller flask and released the sigh she had no idea she was holding back.

“Um. What happens now?” she repeated, implying that the witchy-looking brew needed to cool down first if he was to consume it, as an answer to his eager prodding. “It should cool down soon.”
    You know,” she mumbled again, momentarily in a daze and looking elsewhere, looking at absolutely nothing at all. “I have always wondered when soon is.”

She was out of it again.

But she might have not been so out of it if she managed to pick up on the bittersweet nature of his next choice of words. She had never meant to amplify any feeling in his breast, that could have resulted in the gnawing sadness which she imagined came with his curse. She might have thought ahead for once, for she too was wishing for something good would happen, and went so far as to have her own personal trash bin close and ready as she was clearly set on staying. Speaking of trash, she brought it close to her side for emphasis as she was smacked with gut wrenching nausea.

He had won her over with the little things, much of it involving food, and his company was not the worst.  She had experienced worse things than a basket full of oral ejecta and if she were to be perfectly honest with herself, a rarity considering the trash that often escaped her lips unchecked, her demise would be in a corner somewhere surrounded by drugs, hallucinogenic manifestations of her past and bad life choices. Too bad she wouldn’t know that very sad, very possible reality if it walked up and bit her in the butt.

She sat in the closest chair, slumping harder than she meant to and smiled wryly. “If it fails, at least it will be a trainwreck we can appreciate in slow motion.” She grabbed the tiny flask and passed it to the boy for him to drink, confident that the ingredients wouldn’t harm him, but was open to the likelihood of being disappointed again.  

In feigned nonchalance she shifted in her seat, saying, after a time, "Time to be that one food smuggler you find in every party.” Instead of throwing up like she thought she would, the slumped woman sat there, her face going through a perfect series of expressive nose wrinkling. The dizzy spell that was starting to plant the seeds of misery had begun to grow weak and she blinked.  

"Ok,” said Vera, ending her occupation of merely sitting there and gawking at the other like an idiot. She rose from her seat, mystified. “It’s your turn to answer this: what happens now?”

(Sorry if it wasn’t clear. Earlier in the post she thought she had knocked over the flask.)

Word Count; 772/1377 TAG @Albafica
    made bycapt. meows

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 Puglyfe6
    Darataka
    Darataka

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 1,674

Post by Darataka 11th December 2019, 9:25 pm

Oh man... Talk about a job that was way out of his comfort zone.

Darataka had just returned to the Rune Knights HQ after a few weeks away in Oak Town, having successfully thwarted the evils of the patriarchy and saving the marriage of two love birds with no real direction in life but hey he was a fighter not a therapist right? The entire adventure away from his new home had been enlightening and eye opening to boot, and he was sure that being social would be half as awkward as it had been when first arriving in this fair city!

But instead of testing the waters with the casual social event or mess hall munch fest, he had received a letter from the very man who had recruited him showing an invitation to a glamorous event of vanity and festivity......Fuck.

Looking the letter over as he stood within his dormitory, he inspected it for any kind of 'gotcha' or jest of some sort. Nope, this was a real thing that he was probably required to go to or at least obligated and who knows maybe he would make friends or something. Setting the parchment on his dresser, he shrugged off his sword and took a long look in the mirror to ponder at his image and how stunning he would be with the current garb of his travels. Muddled brown cloak caked with streaks of blood and dirt, a stained white coat over his black robes that were equally as filthy and tattered all complimented by his travel tired face with a light layer of grim dirt and greasy unwashed hair. Double drats.
    "Well...I guess I should get some clothes or something." while shooting a glance out the window to get a gauge of the time he had to get this all done. The sun was barely cresting into afternoon, so he had all day to both dread this event and prepare for it. Sort of like when you have a doctors appointment later in the day and clear your whole schedule for it even though you don't want to go and it is constantly in the back of your mind that several hours you could be doing nothing you have to be doing something for the sake of social standards and general health. Triple drats.

With a heavy sigh he threw off the muddy clothes he had on and headed into his bathroom, grabbing a fresh towel and a bar of soap. This was his first time back in his dorm since leaving for Oak town, so most of his mess was still around the small boarding room, reminding him that he would have to clean up tomorrow on his day off. Such fun. A quick shower and scrub and he was right as rain, finishing the ritual with some plain black clothes he felt confident he could head out into the streets without causing strange looks.
    Stepping out into the now afternoon sun, his hands fell to his pockets and he headed out into the streets of Era to find a Tailor...

------------------ ARRIVAL
    ༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 Dara-4

With the cool evening sky behind him, Darataka walked into the Mess Hall in the new suit that he had purchased, finding it strange that something so damn uncomfortable could be so fricken expensive. His fingers came up to loosen the light blue scarf that hung around his neck, his lucky scarf that had been knitted for him in what felt like a past life.
    "Alright..One drink and then I'll leave." he convinced himself with a deep breathe afterwards, the massive crowd within the usually familiar room starting to make him feel so small.

To the bar, he began to stride.

627/627

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 Darataka2
    Daratak's Theme Song
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Winter
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : Diana Winchester
    Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lucky Rainbow
    Second Skill: Winter Wonderland
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 12th December 2019, 11:30 am

Running late was never really an issue of her until tonight. If anything, there was always this need to be punctual to place she was invited to or had to be for appointments and the like, but this time was a little bit different. Something like this was a bit out of the blue and frankly she wasn’t so sure how she had to approach this kind of thing. Was it because of the setting she was going to be walking into? A room full of Rune Knights that she knew nothing of seemed like it was going to be a troublesome area, though even then she wasn’t too worried in how she was going to be while attending. She was a guest and while that wasn’t exactly a bad thing, she felt a nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach over it.

Whether this nervous feeling was just this teenage girl being fluttered over having been invited to a formal event period, or that she was just being a little too extra in thinking she was found out and this was all some elaborate trap. That couldn’t really be it, however. She wasn’t anywhere near known enough in any capacity to have that happen. Oh well, if she were, she’d make sure she looked great while she was doing it! Nothing wrong with going out in style, right? And style she chose, indeed. Something not too out of her theme in style, the idol was ecstatic to wear an outfit like this, though she would have loved to save this one for a future stage dress, a closed event like this shouldn’t bare too much of an issue to wear again when the time would come. Having help to get into an outfit such as this wasn’t too hard either, which was a thankful thing to be honest.

With herself fully dressed in her new [url= https://i.imgur.com/CY4VVPa.jpg]dress[/url], there was one last thing to be done and her helpers were surely able to get it done on their way over. Her hair was done in a very interesting manner for her, seeing that she wasn’t much of the fond type to do much with it on her own on most days, she had plenty of people who loved to do things for her. It was a guilt ridden thing to her sometimes, but that was a story for another time. Left straight down, until her shoulders it continued straight, however the further down it went to the ends, the locks of blue would carry larger, but loose curls and with her magic she was able to fade her ends of those curls to a purple to match her dress color. There was something she always enjoyed with her magic in manipulating the color of the water in a fashion that was so akin to dying.

Sakura was excited though, despite her nervousness. She was never able to go to formal events like this without being escorted around via a wheelchair, and even then the events just remained dull to her. So this being her first was a grateful thing to her. So as the newly arrived guest showed up, she had given her invitation to a guard that was posted in the front of the headquarters before she was escorted through. Once she was let free of the guard, the rainbow slayer walked into the room and immediately met with awe. The room was stunning and gorgeous, a breathtaking sight for sure from someone whom never saw this sort of thing coming at all.

Her goal at the start was to find Luna. Being that she was the reason she had come to begin with, it seemed wrong to just go about finding random strangers to talk to without a hopeful, but proper introduction. But what did she see first? A refreshment table. An easy, but subtle way of apologizing for tardiness for sure, so why not. She would walk straight to it, pouring two cups from the bowl and then as she turned around with both of them in hand, the idol had taken a moment to peer around the room until she found her mark. It was hard to miss several tails sticking out in a crowd. She took her time to approach, the heels making her walk less than comforting. As a doll, these were no problem. As a normal person? Screw these... ”I hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long, Luna.” She spoke up, having stopped before the kitsune and drinks still in hand. ”I picked you up a drink just in case.” She tried to keep a smile, not wanting to make it seem like she was a bit sad for having been so late, but she was good at that simple sleight of emotion.

802 words

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th December 2019, 11:31 am

PROTECT
    &
    SERVE
    781 words || @tagged || job info/job sign-up || Appearance
    Gisen was elated to be complimented. It wasn’t her usual get up at all, so she had been extremely happy to hear she wasn’t off in her choice being given help in tonight’s event. With a smile on her face, she had looked to Silvia, who’s eyes averted and her cheeks flushed bright pink. ”R-Really? Th-Thank you, Ms. Sinclair. I’m 100% out of my element tonight, but it is refreshing.” The sylph replied, giving a little curtsy toward Serilda as she had thanked her. It helped to lighten the discoloration of her cheeks, but the two of them hearing the field Marshall thanking Gisen for what she done since they had reclaimed the headquarters from the dark guild that attempted to take it. ”Well, yeah. But like, if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have been able to get to a point that I could have helped everyone in the first place. Well, you and Silvia. That’s kinda why I had pushed for her to come with me. I don’t get to say it enough to her either.” An arm wrapped around the back of her companions neck and she began to give a bit of a one armed hug, giggling happily.

That all ceased when Serilda came around to ask about the two of them. Trying to recall past information wasn’t too big of a forte of Gisen’s when it came to some things, but when she had asked specifically about finding any other clues, she had lightly bopped a balled up fist of a hand onto the other that was open palmed. ”Well, it’s funny you mention it. While I was out for the autumn festival, I-” The elemental paused as she heard the heels of her companion smack down in an adamant annoyance. ”I told you not to go out during that! What were you thinking!?” Trying to keep her voice down, the motherly sounding Sylph huffed in annoyance, but she quickly pushed it out of her system. It wasn’t worth making a scene. ”W-Well yeah, but I’m so so glad I did though!” Her eyes were glistening with excitement and glee and her lips curled into the biggest smile. ”I ended up getting reunited with my mother!” Her announcement caused the Sylph’s jaw to plummet to the ground. That couldn’t be right... she had no mother, technically. ”So I’ll keep it like, really short. I was extremely tired and weak from the sultry thing-” ”Solstice, but continue.” She quickly interjected. ”Yeah, that one. Anyways, so, I woke up and she had taken me to this small cave area which already had made me feel better. She said I apparently weighed way way less, like a normal person less and like, she explained to me everything that happened when I was young that had made me so afraid of people the way I used to.” A giggle finished off her story, which had made her extremely happy to have finally told someone, but it left Silvia confused and nervous to say the least. While she didn’t know the whole story, never once did she recall hearing anything about a woman whom took care of her growing up. That look shot to Serilda, but she tried to communicate that this wasn’t the time to really bring up something like this. Or rather, go into the topic at all.

It was in the moment after Serilda’s reply to this all that someone would approach the trio. She began by albeit tackling Serilda to he ground with such an energetic hug, but perhaps that was just Gisen’s weight that caused that sort of thing to happen. Regardless, the two only smiled as they watched the small reunion of the two girls for a brief moment until the new girl had seemed to recognize her. A birthday party? One with Samira.... She was blanking on the memory for a good moment until it smacked her in the head. ”I think I remember that? Some things are hard to remember for me. I’m still getting around the rest of my butt of amnesia.” Speaking as though she had not said a single thing off, the Sylph would sigh and shake her head. ”She means bout. But I think I remember vaguely of her going, though I wasn’t there. It’s still a pleasure to meet you in person, Miss Lux. I.. read a lot of magazines.” She gave a light greeting curtsy, in return. ”My name is Silvia. I’ve been a helper to Gisen for a couple of years now, you kind of get used to her after a while.” She chuckled, finding a little amusement in the way she was describing their relationship.

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

Lumine Fennec
    Lumine Fennec

Player 
    Lineage : Seductor’s Touch
    Mentor : Masha
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar Frost
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumine Fennec 13th December 2019, 1:15 pm

Name: Luna Fennec

HP:400/400

MP:400/400

Luna had been waiting for a while, and was about to give up hope when Sakura arrived, drink in hand, asking if Luna had been made to wait long. "Oh...um...no, not long at all. I actually just got here myself." She was blushing a bit as she took in Sakura's dress, and the way it matched with her hair. "That dress looks great on you, as I'm sure everything does." She wasn't really sure if what she was saying was right, and was nervous as all hell, but she wanted to leave a good impression.

"So...um...is there anything you'd like to do while you're here?" Luna had never asked or invited anyone out before, and never thought that Sakura would accept, so she was at something of a loss. She had no idea as to what she should be doing, as she rubbed the back of her neck. She took the offered drink gracefully, and just sort of stood there looking nervous as she took a few sips. "If...if I'm being completely honest, I don't exactly know what I should do right now."

She was mostly just hoping that nothing overly embarrassing would happen as she attempted to converse with Sakura. "Sorry, I probably seem really boring already. To be honest, I wasn't sure if you would remember me, so I didn't know if you were going to show up. I'm not all that memorable, after all." She was letting her nerves get the better of her, and wasn't thinking much before opening her mouth.

"So, how have you been since that job we handled together? Wait, did you do something with your hair? It looks nice like that." With every word she uttered, Luna turned a brighter shade of pink. She wasn't sure why she was like this, but she was happy that Sakura was there.

"I...well...what you saw before...that wasn't really me. I was just upset, because I thought you got hurt." She looked away slightly, but only because she knew that she had shown a darker part of herself at the time that she was talking about, and was ashamed of doing so. "I don't know if what I did was right, but I would probably do the same thing, if we did the whole job over again." She took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Honestly, I don't know half the things I'm saying right now." She would take Sakura's hand in hers, still feeling rather nervous as she continued to speak. "But, I know that I don't ever want to see you get hurt again, even if it IS an illusion. I don't know how else to say this really, but I just want to make sure that you're safe, no matter what." She felt something for the girl, she just couldn't find the right words to say it.It was a feeling that Luna didn't feel often, but something about Sakura reminded her of something she couldn't quite place. "Sorry, I probably seem kinda strange right now."

Word Count: 503

Job Word Count: 1,073/1,500

Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 2,368

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gears of War
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alicia Sinclair 18th December 2019, 4:26 pm

The hall was decorated beautifully dressed in a winter uniform. This was the first time in so long since Alicia would be able to see her sister. A deep well of joy bubble in Alicia’s heart as soon as she saw Serilda. Seeing that her sister accomplish so much in such a short period of time brought a smile to her face. However a quick jab of nervousness began to knot in her chest. Alicia tiptoed to see that Serilda was surrounded by quite a number of people, some of which Alicia recognized as powerful mages. Alicia also noticed Mythal, the dashing handsome man whom Serilda brought over to the dinner with the Sinclair family.

“M-maybe I should wait until the crowd clears…” mumbled Alicia as she reached out to her side expecting to touch the hilt of the silver rapier she would almost always carry. It was a nervous habit she developed ever since she awoke from the accident she encountered a few months ago. However her trusty blade was not at her at her side, so instead Alicia nervously crumpled her white skirt.

“Hey Allan… Why don’t we go get a drink or something… The night is young! Why don’t we partake in,,, you know… the festivities!” Alicia turned towards the bar and began to make her way to the bar that was serving drinks to the guests.

It’s fine. We have have the whole night! No need to rush! There must be a lot of important people trying to talk to Serilda. I can wait. Yeah I'll wait… Alicia thought as she tried to drag Allan away from the direction of her sister.
    MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Skill: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Skill: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 2nd January 2020, 12:30 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 850
    Total Word Count: 850
    Notes: @Mythal Ragnos

Markus Eldridge

With another sideling look into his mirror Markus would release a puff of breath exasperated breath from his lips. He was dressed in a slimming and fitted tailored suit of dark coloration, his vest was grey and he wore a maroon tie. He had 'borrowed' a few pieces from his guild uniform to finish his look, a chain which held his suit jacket closed, cufflinks, and other affects gave the chaos mage a renounced and distinguished look. In all the effect looked good on the chaos mage, having never been one to purchase ‘tailored’ clothing, it was a new feeling for him to be so dressed up so often, his new guild even requiring him to wear a uniform at times. He still did not like the feeling of sleeves, but he would shrug turning away after putting part of his hair into a tight braid which cured over his right ear, the rest would fall loosely along the back of his head and down he shoulders, for a brief moment he would wonder if he should cut his hair, it was getting quite long. He decided he should get Nessa’s opinion on the matter, she was his girlfriend after all, even if they did not talk nearly as often as they should.

Having finalized his look, and spending the appropriate amount of time-wasting time Markus would sigh, knowing it was time. He was already late after all. Closing his eyes, the chaos mage would visualize Era before then stepping through a dark portal. After but a moment Markus would step out of a similar portal, now within the heart of Era not far from the Runeknights Headquarters. Though Markus had avoided Era, and the Rune Knights, for obvious reasons he could not help but smile at how things changed. Not long ago he had been arrested by the organization he was now going to meet, he wondered if any of the guards or members would recognize him. The thought caused him to smirk, though he knew his name had been cleared with the agreement between Serilda and Johann it was still an interesting thought.

Walking the rest of the way Markus would find himself stepping into the extravagant Mess Hall and looking about. There was not a single person he recognized at the moment… Markus would sigh getting flashbacks to the Guild Alliance Ball, that one had turned out to be quite interesting. Markus would only hope that this one would remain normal.

Deciding he was in desperate need of liquid nourishment Markus would present his invitation, enter the local, and immediately make his way to wherever drinks were being served.

-----

Markus found himself stepping forward towards the various drinks available and grabbing himself a glass of champagne. While the bubbly drink was not his preferred choice it seemed like the best idea, he did not wish to get drunk and even more he knew there was much socializing to be had on this day. As he grabbed the drink, he would look up to see someone he recognized walking towards a group he did not. With a shrug the chaos mage would walk forward following the other darkness slayer.

Markus had arrived shortly after Mythal had stated the names of those around him, which for him was fortunate timing, after all it made names much easier. “I for one am quite elated for what this new year has to bring,” Markus would say stepping forward into the group after various members had already spoken.

“Mythal, it is good to see you again… it has been way too long.” The Chaos mage would say honestly, though even he was unable to hide the awkward tone to his voice. After all, Mythal had been part of the reason Markus had been arrested, and though the reasons were good and it was what Markus needed, the chaos mage was unsure where the two men sat in regards to their friendship. MArkus had been quite the asshole after all.

He would then turn towards the others standing in the group. “Pleasure, my name is Markus Eldridge. I am a friend of Mythal and Serilda.” He would say with a smile and a nod, offering his hand to any who wish to shake it. He knew they were members of the Rune Knights, but would have no idea how much they knew of Markus’ history. As such he decided to act normal, and play it cool. “Thank you for the invite by the way.” He would add, speaking directly to Mythal.

Not knowing anyone else within the group, Markus would glance around while listening to the conversation. He knew Nessa was supposed to be here, and he also wished to speak with Serilda and thank her for the invite as well. His search did not take long, in the distance Markus would make out two white haired women standing side by side, both of whom he recognized. Mentally marking their location, the chaos mage would make note to head in that direction next before turning back to the group he was with.

Dela
    Dela

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Experience : 1,987,286

Post by Dela 8th January 2020, 4:48 am

She'd been about to quip his surprisingly intelligent suggestion of looking into getting a respawn pool crafted for her by the engineering department when all semblance of conversation abruptly vacated her head in favor of pure female fury. There they'd been, huddled together in their own little world, having a nice discussion for once, and now it was shot all to heck. When he suddenly leaned away, she blinked, but it soon became crystal clear.

Oh, so he could appreciate beauty....just not hers. Her nostrils flared in indignation as she simply stared at the two. Really? The cat? Her cerulean eyes narrowed at Nanny a little. This was Dela, lover of cats, owner of two, and now she was having hateful, jealous thoughts about one. He was capable of being both intelligent and adoring, but apparently only under very certain circumstances. If you huddled over plates of good food and shared some secrets, he was smart. If you were a dang cat and not a hot single woman in a slinky dress, he would gush lovey-dovey nonsense all over you. Her nostrils flared again, several times, in fact.

Did she realize she was being petty? Absolutely. As much as she loved cats, she should be trying to get a snuggle in as well, perhaps fight for the sleek, regal feline's attention just to spite Cillian. It wasn't Nanny's fault, though again, Dela was being too petty to admit that. It'd been so long since she'd been infatuated with someone that she almost reverted to her schoolgirl self. It was like watching every boy she ever liked fawn all over her twin sister, right in front of her. And they were identical! Watching the boys she liked clearly be attracted to her looks, but not the rest of her had always been a gripe. And while, obviously, she and Nanny were not twins...it felt like that again. "I need a drink," she declared moodily, abruptly standing to her heeled feet and clacking off, leaving the stupid zombie herder to feed all his shrimp to his new girlfuriend.

Approaching the bar and ordered. As if projecting her subconscious thoughts out, she ordered a cocktail called a zombie without even noticing. All she thought of was that she liked the taste of the different rums and the pineapple, and it was the strongest drink she could think of on the fly. A tall glass filled with a bright, orangy-red liquid appeared quickly, complete with a sprig of mint and a strawberry on the rim as a garnish. It wasn't a drink meant to be pounded, but she did. "Whew!" she howled after, savoring the flavors and quivering at the strength of alcohol on her tongue. That was a nice start. But it took too long to make. "How about some shots of rum, sir?" she smirked at the bartender, who, given how much General Stern had been swigging, didn't even bat an eye.

Dela didn't drink often, so it didn't take a whole lot to have her feeling rather jolly. Not quite drunk, but enough to take the edge of her annoyance and let her just let go. Maybe she'd dance to the nice music playing. Who needed men? She'd entertain herself like she always had. She wasn't aware of who else was at the party she might know or bother trying to talk to. Honestly, now that most of her whole point of showing up was a bust, maybe she should just steal some more food and booze and slip off to her room. But...she'd got to all this trouble. Might as well stay and make it at least somewhat worth it.

[613 || 2029]

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 60731_s
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 12th February 2020, 8:14 pm

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    “Your mother?” Serilda asked, her eyes going wide with happiness for the general. “That’s wonderful!” She listened with rapt interest as Gisen explained the incident, with a little bit of shock and interjection on Silvia’s part. Serilda noticed the Sylph’s confusion, of course, but since she didn’t know as much about Gisen as Silvia did she was hard pressed to put a finger on what exactly was throwing the other woman off. Whatever it was, Silvia seemed to decide that now wasn’t the time or place to ask the questions she seemed to have.

Before she could really get the chance to respond, Serilda felt a body moving in a bee line right toward her. She turned in time to see a familiar friend, and a bright smile lit across her face. “Nes!” The other woman practically threw herself at Serilda, causing the typically composed field marshal to laugh and return the hug. “Thank you!” she said as Nessa let go and complimented her attire. “You look amazing yourself! I utterly adore this dress on you!” Serilda wasn’t the biggest fan of the color pink, but it suited Nessa perfectly, drawing out the brightness of her eyes and complimenting her pale skin.

Realizing that she had burst in the middle of a conversation, the starlight maiden was quick to apologize to Gisen and Silvia and introduce herself. Or rather, reintroduce herself. It seemed they had met before during the chaos that was Nessa’s birthday party a while back. Serilda hadn’t recalled seeing Gisen there, but frankly there had be a ton of people. Since they hadn’t known even a quarter of the people at the party -- and had been dealing with Lux and Victoria to boot -- Serilda and Mythal had mostly kept to themselves for the event.

She waited until the pleasantries were over before speaking up again. “I’m so glad you could make it! Did Markus come with you?” Serilda managed to mask it well, but she was a little worried about things between Nessa and the chaos mage. A lot of things had happened recently with Markus that Serilda was sure he hadn’t talked to Nessa about yet. The only reason Serilda even knew was because she’d been forced to arrest him not long ago. Things had worked out, in a sense, but the field marshal had made it very clear that if Markus didn’t talk to Nessa on his own within a reasonable amount of time that Serilda would. She didn’t feel comfortable keeping secrets from the woman who was quickly turning into her best friend.

No matter the answer, she would make sure to encourage a more carefree conversation between all of them. “This is hardly ladylike of me, but are you ladies hungry? Because I am starving and all this food that Beaux got catered has been calling me since I walked in.” The heightened senses of a slayer were both a blessing and a burden. She knew of course that Gisen would likely stick with her carrots as the elemental’s diet was a bit different than most people’s, but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t enjoy a little girl time.

Unable to resist as they made their way over to the buffet tables, she shot the other three ladies a sly grin. “Have you seen Mythal tonight?” she asked, keeping her voice low. “He’s dressed in his new Director’s uniform. It’s the most formal, decorated thing he’s ever worn in his life, and I’m pretty sure he hates it.” Finishing off the comment with a little giggle, she started scooping a few appetizers onto a plate.

Serilda Sinclair

Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cillian duCrosse 13th February 2020, 4:45 pm

537/2561 WORDS

@Dela
    @Wren

THEME SONG

I have seen war, famine; witnessed the genocide. Have seen the changes in human nature and history, and I am still here, standing alone. Til the end, I will be there too. To witness the endless carnage, to live this harsh reality. Cause I have been cursed, Cursed with immortality.
    They say ignorance is bliss, and for Cillian that was true on a number of levels. The poor man was completely oblivious to his companion’s jealous fury, because he had no reason to expect that his actions would have that kind of effect on Dela. A few people had expressed an interest in him over his long past, certainly. It was statistically impossible to live for as many centuries as he had and not have at least one or two people fancy him. But every single one of those people had quickly lost interest when they realized that he wasn’t actively interested in romance, or even able to pick up those kinds of hints. He’d long since lost count of the number of people that had become so frustrated with him that they just walked away, as Dela did now.

On the positive side, he did at least respect and know Dela well enough at this point that even his dense brain could pick up that something was amiss, even if he wasn’t sure what. “Was it something I said?” he asked the feline in confusion after Dela was out of earshot. They’d been having a nice talk, or so he thought. Maybe she hadn’t appreciated his suggestion about getting a respawn in the Rune Knight headquarters? That seemed a weird thing to get upset over, but far be it from him to claim to understand anyone’s brain, particularly a woman’s.

For now he decided to shrug. Maybe she really just wanted a drink and he was reading into things. He wasn’t exactly the best at reading people. So, it was probably just best for him to wait for her to come back. Cillian didn’t know anyone else here anyway. Well he did, but he hadn’t noticed them yet. Nanny was obvious enough proof that Wren was around somewhere. He fed the cat a few morsels as he patiently waited for Dela to return.

When she didn’t come back right away, he decided to go get them both some more food. “You should probably go find Wren before she starts asking questions,” he informed the cat very seriously. Lowering his voice in a whisper, he added, “I don’t want to get in trouble for giving you all those treats, so that’s our little secret, eh?” With a last grin at Nanny, he gave her a few more scratches under the chin before gently setting her down and letting her go her own way.

By the time Dela returned to their table, she’d find it littered with a number of delectable looking goodies. Shooting her a mischievous smile, he told her, “I took the liberty of having some dessert ready for you when you got back.” Considering it looked like he had picked one of everything out of the vast options available, “some dessert” was quite the understatement. He held up a slice of chocolate cheesecake for her, waggling his brows and grinning at her like a child that got away with stealing from a cookie jar when his parents weren’t paying attention. “Do they have anything good at the bar?”  

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 13th February 2020, 8:00 pm

LIGHT
    &
    DARK
    1596/2430 WORDS || @Every Rune Knight Ever || Job Info/Sign Up || short note here
    Gods, the anxiety was preposterously deafening. Even as he engaged the three Rune Knight members he had joined, it seemed like there was this kind of sheen over his gaze. Everything harkened back to his plans, his mind rolling over the steps continuously like a boulder plummeting down a hillside. To the people around him, he probably seemed quite out of it – that or already quite drunk. Though the truth of the matter was that his drinking came in such sparse timeframes now, it was still a party so people were probably going to assume he had taken a few before or upon arrival. That wasn’t a very good image for the new Director, was it? He nodded softly, his eyes seemingly staring through the people around him as he attempted to partake in the conversations but failed to do so brilliantly. It wasn’t until Shane was departing that he managed to shake himself from his internal reverie.

“Yeah, sounds good-“ he started to say but the General was already gone, off to socialize. That’s what he had come over here to do too, right? It seemed everyone else had focused their attentions elsewhere – probably because he had failed to keep up the conversational ball as it were. Beaux and the Exceed twins were chatting along with Wren, leaving him just outside the exchange though with enough metaphorical room to slide back in. He may have let it go for the moment if it weren’t for Lilith coming up, looking as… Lilith-like as possible. Her finger dragging itself along his arm was enough to sent a ripple down his spine; one that was way too familiar at this point. “Lilith,” he stated plainly, managing to find some semblance of normalcy. He guessed he at least owed her that. “I’d say the same but… well, this outfit is about normal for you, ain’t it?” The sister of Shen had made quite the splash during her short time in the Rune Knights, having barely started as a visitor before she opted to join the ranks. Still, her results were genuine and when she wanted to work, she worked. And it wasn’t like she was throwing raging orgies in the barracks. He hoped.

Thankfully, with his senses about him momentarily, he picked up a familiar scent approaching. He turned in time to see Markus walking over, looking proper and dapper beyond belief. “Markus,” he greeted the man softly. There was a hesitance there between them; a bump in the road, one might say. Their friendship had hit quite the speedbump after Markus’ rampage and arrest. It had been a very, very hard situation to go through, even if the results had come out better in the end. Markus had been released at the behest of Ambassador Johann von Weiss, the head of the Dies Irae guild and had been subsequently recruited into their ranks. It fit Markus to be there and he showed it. Honestly, probably finally cementing his relationship with Nessa probably helped too. But despite that small hiccup, Mythal smiled, genuinely happy to see the Chaos mage. “It has. I’m damn glad to see you.” Markus formally introduced himself to the rest of the crowd before adding one more tidbit to the Darkness King. “I’m glad you came. Havin’ you here is gonna help. But Nessa ain’t here yet, is sh-?” He stopped as his eyes scanned the audience and spotted the Starlight Maiden standing with Serilda.

So they both were here. The lump in his throat expanded and the knot in his stomach twisted harder. Any viable excuse he could make up to delay was gone. He swallowed hard and let out a shaky breath before glancing at Markus once more. “Hang on for a quick minute. I uh… have to go make an absolute ass of myself. We’ll talk after, unless I’m dead from embarrassment.” With that ominous message left for the Chaos mage, Mythal gave one last hasty and nerve-wrecked look around before he departed towards the stage.

Every step forward seemed to echo in his head and in his ears and the droning of the conversations happening around him seemed to fade out into one single squealing sound. His heartbeat was thumping somewhere along with it, like a mocking drum in the dark playing his death march. His vision faded out and then came back but his movements never ceased. That’s probably why he seemed to teleport from one side of the hall to the microphone, still set up from before. He stared at it, the long cylinder seeming to grow in size the longer he watched it. Somehow, someway, he found the courage to reach out and tap it, the tapping of his finger increased tenfold over the speakers in the room. He didn’t stop to look around at anyone or everyone – meeting anyone’s eyes right off would suck the courage right out of him. Instead he thrust his hand into his uniform and pulled out a piece of paper, worn and weathered from handling. There was his attention focused as he cleared his throat and managed to find an inkling of his voice.

“Hello,” he started in grandest fashion. “I am not here tonight to talk about all of the hardships and trials we’ve gone through as an organization. Seri… Serilda covered that and we don’t need me to repeat anythin’ that’s already been said. She’s much better at these kinds of things anyways.” He had written in the joke, thinking it would ease his tension but boy it just made it worse. “Instead I’m here to talk about somethin’ more personal to me. I never saw myself in this kind of position. Director of the Rune Knights. Lookin’ back on where I came from, I was lucky to be considered a citizen of the world, let alone a responsible member of Fiore’s proudest and oldest organization. I used to be trash and sometimes that meaning was more literal than fantastical. A drunk, useless shell of a man who had wandered through the world for several years, happy to exist but not happy to be alive. And I wasn’t anywhere near proud of the things I was doing or had done in my life up to that point.”

“It was out of desperation for jewel that I stumbled into Fairy Tail and attempted to join their ranks. I had no intent of making friends or changin’ who I was. I just wanted to make some quick cash to buy more booze and food. I never once thought I would meet Markus Eldridge, who was cut from the same cloth as I was and was the first real friend I had had in years. I never expected to be forced to learn under the mentorship of Nessa Cordelia Lux, only to find a carin’, honest human being that is now like a sister to me. But most of all, I never expected, never dreamt, I would run into Serilda Sinclair.”

He paused, taking a deep breath and swallowing hard again. “The first time I met Serilda, I thought she was a major pain in the ass. Strict, proud, responsible – everything I ain’t. It was like mixin’ water and oil and hopin’ for gold. But somehow, through all of that, we found a friendship. An odd one at that but still. And I started getting’ feelin’s that I never felt before, things that scared the livin’ hell out of me. I tried to push her away but I couldn’t shake her from my mind. And on perhaps one of the worst days of my entire life, I finally was able to tell her…” He stopped, his lips trembling before he closed them and finally raised his eyes away from the paper, straight through the crowded hall, to Serilda. “To tell you that I loved you,” he said, softer than before. “We’ve gone through lifetimes of pain and anguish in only a short time knowin’ one another. I’ve put you in danger and yet you still kept fightin’, never once thinkin’ of givin’ up and throwin’ in the towel. You’ve defied things that terrify you, that are stronger than you, at each and every turn. And because of you, I’ve fought against the man I was. I became somethin’ else – somethin’ better. A version of me that I like and want to keep around forever. I’ve got friends I never thought I’d have. I’m part of a proud and distinguished group of men and women who want to keep this country, this world safe. We have two wonderful little girls who mean everythin’ to me and a wolf that is the best friend I never knew I needed. My entire life was – is – darkness. But you taught me that sometimes darkness can be a good thing. Because without darkness, we wouldn’t be able to appreciate the light.”

Strength had returned to Mythal. Confidence was surging through his veins; pride that had been instilled thanks to the truth of his own words. He stepped away from the microphone and walked to Serilda, never once breaking his gaze from her. And once he was there, standing before the woman he loved, he went down to a single knee. His hand went into his uniform again, this time sure and with purpose and removed a black box from inside. And a simple pop of the top revealed a diamond ring, glittering and glinting in the lights of the hall. “Serilda Sinclair…” he said, his voice as even as it had been all night.

“Will you marry me?”

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

Albafica Temero
    Albafica Temero

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : The Heartbreaker
    Experience : 2,825

Post by Albafica Temero 25th February 2020, 11:26 am

"You know, you do tend to say some really weird things sometimes." Albafica said with a much-saying glance, a small chuckle softly playing upon his lips. He'd come to enjoy those weird or slightly strange moments they shared when working together in the lab. It had become a small solace to the solitude his sanguine composition had brought forth, and even though she still seemed to react negatively to the effects of it that lingered around him -something he was reminded of time and time again whenever she pulled the trash can closer- she didn't perish from it the way most others had done. Even during longer periods of exposion Vera seemed to handle herself rather well. So he tried his best not to push things, already happy with the time given to him. Even now, as Vera had taken to hugging her favorite grabage bin again, he couldn't help but feel grateful for her persistent nature. She wouldn't let him go through the anticipation alone.

The veil was tossed his way, and he caught it carefully now the last ingredient had been added. Stirring the concoction he took in its smell -not bad, regarding everything-, its smoothness -it seemed easily ingestible-, its color. Neon pink. "And this… looks awfully pink, doesn't it? As in that girly kind of pink you'd see hanging in a young princess' bedroom-pink." he looked her way, raising the veil. "I swear to god, if this thing ends up giving me boobs as a side-effect I will be confiscating one of your bras as compensation." Yes. Best threat ever. Well, at the very least this threat would make him look fabulous in the process. So he really hoped it wouldn't. Woe be his back if the side-effects would bless him with a sizeable fruit-basket for chest… and why exactly had he come to that conclusion, that such a thing could be a side-effect? Guess the nerves were getting to him after all, putting such silly thoughts into his mind. That or Vera was being contagious.

He smiled softly and raised the veil. "Well, here's to nothing!" With it he downed the pink liquid in one swoop, and almost immediately made a face. Yuck. It looked better than it tasted, but he couldn't be picky about that, nor about the stingy feeling in his stomach. He figured that would be the poisonous plants kicking in, but soon enough the feeling faded for one of heat, the sensation quickly spreading through his entire body. Almost as if it lingered on his skin rather than in his body. Somehow he felt his body growing heavy, tension ebbing back and forth like waves during the tide. That was a strange feeling indeed. Meanwhile his benefactor had clasped herself around her garbage can ready to eject the contents of her stomach, but seemed to be fine after a series of nasal workouts. "What happens now? We hope I don't grow any b-" Nevermind that. Albafica suddenly jerked his head back at Vera, eyes shifting between her and he can. Then back at her. Vera was doing just fine… as in she looked far healthier than she mostly did after this amount of time near him. "Why aren't you sick?" he asked surprisingly straightforward, but it was in fact one of the most notable changes that had happened so far. She wasn't throwing up for dear life. Didn't seem to have the intention to do so either. Did that mean… that the pinky potion actually worked?

Tests. He had to test it out. And his testing subject would be one of the innocent cacti spread across the lab. He picked one and jabbed his finger unto one of the needles until a thick crimson pearl of blood dangled from his fingertip. It fell and covered the desert vegetable with crimson tip, yet instead of shriveling up into a spikey, dried heap nothing happened. "Nothing happened…" The confusion on his face rapidly grew into excitement as he turned around, holding the cactus for Vera to look at. "Nothing happened! Look!" The young boy couldn't possibly smile any brighter as he triumphantly showed her the plant. It worked. After dozens of attempts, with equally as many failures, Vera had finally done it. Finally created a substance that could surpress his poisonous heritage well enough for it to endure no effects whatsoever to anyone near him. Even his blood had become harmless, which meant that he could attend the yule ball hosted by and for the Rune Knights. Honestly, the boy couldn't contain his happiness anymore and was quite literally beaming with pride and childlike glee, so much even that he was clinging to the woman with the tightest hug he could muster before he had even realised it himself, thanking her over and over again.

Sparkling azure eyes stared up at her after he'd done his fair share of hugging. They blinked, realised something, and then stepped away from her again, suddenly serious. "The party. We'll probably be late… what if they ate all the food already?!" he suddenly exclaimed, hurriedly pulling Vera along as the young boy grabbed hold of her hand. The only reason food was still present at this time was because the two Rune Knights with the biggest appetite had yet to arrive-- they had yet to arrive. But that was something the youth would realise later down the line. Albafica proceeded to urge her to change into the dress she'd laid out, "that pretty purple one" as he called it, and almost forgot to change out of his own shabby clothing. Well, in fact they identified as rags, but the boy had been content with it and denied changing into anything else if it did not pertain official business. The suit fit him surprisingly well; a dark tailcoat two-piece, ornamented with pink-golden trimmings across it. A white shirt underneath it, with a prussian blue tie and white gloves to top it off. His broche, the sign he'd been officially anointed as a Rune Knight member, was pinned to the left side of his collar. He'd wait for Vera, or she waited for him, he wasn't sure, so they could leave for the mess hall together. After all, out together home together.

And thus they arrived, fabulously late, as expected. But at the very least they were fabulous, the 'evil' scientist and her minion side-kick. As soon as they snuck through the doors a deafening applause erupted from the crowd present. Albafica froze. His brain ran overtime trying to find the proper reaction rather than to look for the reason as to why they were clapping. He panicked. Somewhere in the back of his mind he recalled a book with the know-how of proper greetings, reactions and other etiquette, and, in the spur of the moment, he suddenly bend double in a deep bow. "Thank you, thank you!" he recited automatically, only to abruptly hold his tongue after a few moments and peer upward. Nobody was paying them any mind, and suddenly it registered that he'd misread the situation.
    He rose back up immediately and stiffened, blushing madly. "I, uh…" he stumbled over his words and just stared at the ground. The buffet table would bring solace.

Ample time was spent there, gawking at all the magnificent goodness in quantities beyond his wildest dreams. This truly was paradise incarnate, the luxury and splendor betrayed his imagination time and time again, so in between staring at the food an staring at the people present, he had the time of his life just being there. Even when everyone silenced when Mythal rose up to the stage and cleared his throat, Albafica fixed his eyes upon him with an unseen sense of wonder. When he got on his knee after a solemn, heartfelt speech, and pulled out the a small box containing something that sparkled in the light, Albafica frowned. He couldn't see the ring properly from where he was standing, nor understand Mythal's proposal entirely for that matter. He heard the words, but the meaning was lost to him. With a questioning gaze he softly tugged at Vera's dress, his voice speaking softly as if his instincts had urged him to do so during this moment, and looked up at her. "Vera… I don't understand." he looked troubled as he spoke, feeling uncomfortable as he compared his unknowingness to the excited looks the people around them had. "What is Myth-- the Director doing?"

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilith 6th March 2020, 5:03 pm

I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
    Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
    Lilith Kadokawa

Lilith giggled at Mythal's response, reaching up to brush a few stray strands from her face, unable to help but offer him a playful response. "How kind of you to say boss, but I can assure you that I put a little more effort in tonight. After all, I had hoped to go all out in order to induce some...crazy shenangans." She told him, the hint of something suggestive under her words. Lilith eyed the small girl as she replied to her, smiling politely. As the black cat jumped onto the girl's shoulder, Lili would look over it with an admiring gaze, "You have a beautiful feline companion, I've always found black cats quite darling~" She informed her. A new presence would join the group, catching Lilith's immediately attention. He was tall, dark-eyed and handsome, her eyes flickered with immediate interest as he introduced himself. "Mmm, definitely a pleasure. I'm Lili, one of their underlings. A shame really, I'm much more partial to being on top, although for some I'd make an exception." She said, her eyes flickering between the visitor and her boss, a teasing grin on her face. She knew full well she was pushing her teasings a little more than she should, but sometimes she just couldn't help herself. It was so fun to enjoy Mythal's reactions to her semi-harmless flirting.

As 'Nanny' ran off, the girl who had introduced herself at Wren would suggest getting food. Lili shrugged, she wasn't especially hungry. But she figured it was better to accept the invitation as an opportunity to get to know her guildmates. "Ah yes, I think I'll tag along, toodles Boss, oh and nice to meet you, Markus Eldridge." She remarked with a wink, before turning to follow Wren as she made her way over to the food table with the smaller mage. "So Wren sweetie, tell me about yourself? And most importantly, are you old enough to drink alcohol? If I'm going to baptize you in the ways of partying then I need to know what I have to work with." She commented casually. She wasn't trying to be rude, this was actually her attempt at friendliness. As she moved closer to the tables she spotted a familiar face, eying the delectable Darataka. She gave him a small wave, and a knowing smile before drawing her attention back to Wren and the food table. Eying the spread before deciding against food.

The sound of her Director's voice ringing through the room caught her, and she would watch as he began his speech. She sipped her cocktail idly as she observed, as he spoke of his history and of the man he used to be. As he mentioned the friend she'd met earlier along with another name she'd heard him mention to Markus. Lili now realising from her time perusing Sorcerer magazine just who he had been referring to. And then he brought the talk round to Serilda, and Lili quickly began to piece together where this was going. For Lili, this was somewhat of a  surprising turn of events. She knew that the Director and the Field Marshall were together, but she had no idea of their seriousness. As finally, he popped the question, Lili arched a brow, "Oh dang," She whispered to Wren in amusement as she watched to see how Serilda would answer.

WC: 559 Nessa's Total: 1318  

Vera Walden
    Vera Walden

Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 6,237

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vera Walden 6th March 2020, 8:41 pm

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 Vera2

WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

He nitpicked at the vile flask in the best of humor. Describing the neon pink liquid, he threatened to confiscate her bra as compensation for the likelihood of suddenly growing breasts. “Girls do mature faster than boys.” Vera Jayne snorted, backtracking. “That’d be a fine reason to leave work early. Good evening, Director. As you can plainly see,” she motioned to his imaginary breasts, “I seem to be hitting puberty early and cannot fathom why I’ve sprouted such a pair. Can I go home now?”

He was still fixated on the topic of the womanly flesh bags until something happened. But in the moment of realizing success, watching the young boy prick his finger on a cactus to see if it had all been just too good to be true, she heard the wonder in his voice, and glancing over the thorny plant, saw Albafica bringing it over to her, just as surprised as she had been to see that it wasn’t dead and dried up. It worked. Vera was able to let her close friend, trash bin, go. She was feeling that much better. “Why’d you have to do that? I pity the cactus.”

Now that he was beaming with joy, he might have discovered that she wasn’t reciprocating his more physical display of euphoria. She was stiffer than ever,—the smile had fallen from her crusty lips, the indecision in her eyes made them seem boundless and wary, and the look of discomfort on her face quite discouraging,—and he released her in time that she would not have a moment to say a word about it or pry him off with any sort of awkward gentleness.

But he was happy. She did not want to dampen the mood for him, so when he showed concern for the party and, most importantly, the food, Vera extended the part of her hand that he was allowed to pull without triggering the playful stigma of immersive flatulence. You know, the pull my finger joke. What he pulled in the place of her hand was her pinky finger, which she was comfortable enough to allow and smiled begrudgingly as he urged her to change.

“What if they eat all the food, you ask? Then what would be the literal point of going? I don’t go for the people,” she said with a childish pout, wondering why he assumed there was going to be very little food left to enjoy, “I go for the free grub.” But in the case of the ecstatic child, Vera Jayne guessed his views to have differed slightly from hers.

She looked at the “pretty purple one” again, thinking it over. They wouldn’t be out for very long. She imagined they would stock up on food, like squirrels and their acorns, and hide out in the lab to chow down. He was a great little partner in crime.

A few minutes after Vera left Albafica, she entered the lavatory with low expectations. When a mirror offered her a look into the life of a raccoon,  her reflection made it very clear that she was looking uglier than a bucket of maggots.  She needed to do something about those dark circles, but that was for later. She wished she could change without having to move her arms so much. And yet a part of her wanted to look somewhat presentable and pretty, if not for anyone but herself. That was motivation enough to wiggle out of her uniform to slip into more flattering clothes.

Finally. Here was a beautiful purple dress, and in it was an ample, somewhat passable human being. Her hair was a messy French braid that puffed out at the top more than the tail did. She had a slow blink that seemed to be processing her mediocre venture. It had been too long since she last cared enough about being pretty.

Her face, upturned almost pointedly, for the moment seemed familiar, and she set her lips together. She did not speak until she had finished dragging what looked like lipstick under her eyes, and then she leaned in to have another closer look at herself. She put it down and smeared the red color around the skin of her eyes mechanically; but when she finished blending, her calmness was feigned. Her hand began to waver, and then the concealer wand wavered, and the next instant she saw that the person looking back at her was not her reflection, and she dropped into her old place again, in a cold trance. She layered over the red with a color more suited to her skin. To many, the method was impractical and bizarre, but it worked wonders. The dreamy woman in the mirror had on a white wig and followed the motions Vera imposed, and in unison, they completed their routine with a smile.

An empty smile.

The same woman stopped moving before Vera did. Vera saw that familiar glint in her eye was very signature to her mother. It was. It appeared like she was feeling a little unsatisfied with her look. Elladora, with a quiet open-mouthed laugh, was using a thin-tipped brush to draw a curved line just below her lower eyelid - on the cheek. Vera was relatively desensitized to her vivid hallucinations,  but there was always that one exception.  That one gut-wrenching exception.

She looked away as the lines connected to make a heart and when she looked back at the mirror — she saw a scrawny figure smiling back at her for her efforts, no longer her mother but a little red-haired boy with the same heart on his cheek. To think she once treasured that memory. She remembered painting it on him with glee.

Vera directed her attention to the sink disgusted. She did not even try to control her pain and brushed her teeth furiously.  She looked everywhere but there. She didn’t want to see herself drawing that god awful symbol on him. She swallowed the knot in her throat and fled the bathroom in heels.

But she subdued herself at last and grabbed the ceramic container containing the cactus in one hand and in the other was Albafica’s shoulder. For now, she could afford to change her mind about the touch-me-not rule and squeezed it gently. Was she setting him up for failure? She probably was. “Forrrrr,” she conveyed her words carefully when it came to the plant she was bringing with her to the ball, “luck?”

Just at that moment, studying him quickly, Vera gave him a nod of approval. “The plant seems to be doing its job. You went from drab to fab, Cinderella.” She said, smirking as they walked out of the lab like they were about to invade an entire country.  It was funny to see a child and a grown adult emerging from the depths to find uproarious applause. That woke her up more than it should have and caused her to look around. Had she done something? Whatever it was, it wasn’t that impressive.

Her play date bowed about charmingly thanking the body of people and only then stopped when nobody said anything and peered upward. She thought his display was wonderfully funny and made it a point that he shouldn’t be embarrassed, she guessed from the blushing. It was the strangest thing in the world to see her bowing just as deeply after he did, just not as bashful as he had been on the way up. “The secret to owning anything, even that, lies in not caring what the world thinks of you. You’re less likely to be a slave of acceptance that way. To the buffet table,” she whispered, "because cannibalism is revolting."

As a heartfelt speech caught their attention, Vera heard her stomach growl a deafening sound, and the next minute she saw their Director down on his knee. Hearing of Mythal’s metamorphosis from self-proclaimed trash to better man since Serilda and their children, she was moved enough not to pour her cynicism all over the pivotal event like gasoline over a bonfire. She took no notice of the confusion until Albafica tugged her dress lightly. She acknowledged the motion, and, after listening to him, understood where he was coming from.

He found that one person he wanted to annoy for the rest of his life, she wanted to say.  Instead, she wanted to be a little more considerate. She read it from somewhere -- way before she knew people could dip on you and never give you a reason why you weren’t enough -- and wondered how she could still remember something like this. “We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” She said, pretending to admire the cactus she found herself carrying around.

Word Count;tba TAG @Albafica Temero
    made bycapt. meows

Last edited by Vera Walden on 7th March 2020, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 Puglyfe6
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 7th March 2020, 8:16 am

No life can escape being blown about, By the winds of change and chance,
    And though you never know all the steps, You must learn to join the dance
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa gushed at her Serilda's compliment, "Beaut right? I scavenged many a clothes rack for this dream. Not gonna lie, feeling major princessy right now." She responded with a giggle before she drew her attention to the other girls. The silver haired celeste mage listened to Gisen and her companion's response, offering an empathetic nod as she explained her memory loss since the party. She could only imagine how frustrating it was to suffer from amnesia, to struggle to recall fond memories with your friends. It can't have been pleasant for the girl. The Starlight Maiden flushed at the magazine comment, despite the interviews and photoshoots, it still threw her to get recognised in such a manner. She wasn't entirely sure that she would ever really grow accustomed to it. "Well lovely to meet you too Sylvia, so do you both work for the Rune Knights?" She asked with genuine intrigue.

As Serilda asked if Markus was here, she began to scour the room for him, "We travelled separately, but he should be here by now." Although at this point she was unable to spot him. She returned her attention to the others, beaming as Serilda suggested they enjoy some of the catering. "Mmm, yes! I am definitely peckish for some nibbles." She answered enthusiastically, following the group over to where the buffet was situated, she didn't make herself a full plate, just a few small snacks that she quickly polished off in a few bites. As Seri asked about Mythal, Nessa raised her brow. "Ooh, Director, sounds very fancy. Can't wait to tease him~" She chuckled, popping her paper plate in a nearby bin before brushing the crumbs from her hand. She turned, looking around for her ex-mentee, her violet eyes scanning the ballroom once more.

Quickly she would spot Mythal, not only in very 'formal' attire as Serilda had mentioned but also standing next to her boyfriend, amongst a crowd of others she didn't recognise. "Ah, There he is!" She said perkily pointing him out, although her smile faltered as she spotted a beautiful ravenette woman winking at Markus suggestively. She blinked slowly, staring hard for a second as the sneaky sliver of jealousy rolled over her before snapping her head round to Seri. "Did you see that? Why! Why Seri!" She remarked rhetorically throwing her hands up defeatedly, "I swear I cannot take him anywhere without girls flocking to him. This is my fault, right? For falling for the smoulderingly hot bad boy." She scoffed in frustration following this with an exuberant and eye-roll and soft pout. "Oh, Mythal teleported." She mentioned momentarily distracted from her minor frustrations. As she listened to him talk, a blissful smile would stretch across her face. Hearing her friend's words as he mentioned his experiences before he'd gotten here, gushing as he mentioned her name before complimenting her in front of everyone.

And then he would tell the tale of him and Serilda, a narration that would have the Fairy Tail mage swooning with excitement as she hung onto every word. It was such a sweet sentiment, and before she knew it she felt tears rising to her cheeks, overflowing with happiness for Mythal and Serilda. It was so lovely to see how their love had grown, having seen them before they made it official to now, it warmed her heart in the best of ways. And then as he stepped off the stage, anticipation grew inside of her, she began to wonder if Mythal was going to do the one thing she was not expecting him to do. She glanced around, looking for Markus, hoping to meet his gaze. To see if they would affirm what it was she was expecting, and then as she glanced back to Mythal who was now kneeling in front of Serilda. Nessa brought her hands to her face, her expression one of visible shock combined with ecstatic excitement. And as he asked Serilda that most important question, it took Nessa all of her will to stop herself from squealing in manic delight.

WC: 617 Nessa's Total:  1134

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 60582_s

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 21st April 2020, 3:16 pm

Seri Banner
    Conviction never shames nor condemns us.
    It calls us back to who we truly are.
    The ladies all moved over to one of the tables with food, happy to simply chat and relax together. Serilda inquired as to if Markus had come with Nessa, and was informed that they hadn’t traveled together but that the Chaos mage should probably be there by now. The two of them giggled together over Mythal’s new title, with the Starlight Maiden admitting how fancy it sounded and how much she was looking forward to teasing him about it. Already she was turning to search the room with her gaze, spotting him a ways away with a few others, chatting.

Serilda was focused on carefully placing a few items to munch on a plate and didn’t notice Nessa’s smile falter, but the second the Fairy Tail wizard piped up about seeing something that had obviously ruffled her feathers, she looked up. Her pale gaze found Markus standing with Mythal, and another dark haired woman that wore a tightfitting black dress. Serilda had yet to meet Lilith Kadokawa personally, though she’d heard plenty of stories from Mythal… and read more than enough reports from her missions to know that the woman wasn’t exactly her cup of tea. Add to that the few bits of information she’d gathered from her brother Shen, whom Serilda had started to take under her wing, and there was more than enough information there for her to shake her head.

“No, don’t worry. That’s just Lilith,” she told the Starlight Maiden. “I mean I can’t say anything about other women pining for him. Honestly it happens a lot with Mythal too. Must be something about quiet broody men… but Lilith flirts with everyone. And I do mean everyone.” Serilda was fairly certain that the first time she found herself having to chat directly with the Spec Ops operative that it was going to be an uncomfortable experience for them both. Uncomfortable for Serilda because she didn’t have the same kind of flirty and seductive personality that Lilith did; uncomfortable for Lilith because she would probably not be ready for the unamused and disinterested reprimand that she would receive from the marshal for any familiar behaviors or remarks.

Thankfully, Mythal had made it clear that he could and would deal with Lilith for her, and Serilda wasn’t worried about him doing so. He had no interest in Lilith. Before she could get the chance to ask how things were going with Markus, however, Nessa drew her attention back to Mythal, stating that the darkness mage had moved himself. “Hm?” she asked looking up from the plate again, looking around until she found the man heading back up onto the platform and toward the podium. Serilda frowned in confusion. “What is he doing?” she murmured, though not so quietly that the women in their group wouldn’t hear her question.

Had he prepared a speech of some kind? That would be weird because they’d both agreed that he hadn’t needed to. Mythal utterly hated public speaking of any kind and Serilda was more than happy and prepared to handle such things on his behalf. But even if he’d felt the need, surely he would have consulted her about it and let her know. It was very unlike him to do something like this, especially without telling her first. She could see how nervous he was about it, too.

The Voidwalker stood there, head tilted a little with curiosity as he spoke into the mic and drew everyone’s attention, letting them know that he wasn’t there to speak any further on the things that Serilda had already gone over at the start of the festivities. She did chuckle with the rest of the crowd as he admitted that she was better at public speeches, but the joke did nothing to lessen her uncertainty of what exactly was going on. The feeling intensified when he admitted he was wanting to talk about something more personal to him, which was added to the quickly compiling list of things that was so far out of Mythal’s realm of comfort that she was at a complete loss for how to interpret the situation at hand.

He talked a bit about his past in vague details, though sparing no punches at the type of man he used to be, opening up about how far he’d come from being a penniless drunk on the streets to the second in command of an entire country’s military force. Of course, that had started with him being so desperate for cash and shelter that he’d joined up with Fairy Tail, all without the intention of making any friends or doing anything other than working and getting by. But against his plans, he’d found a friend in Markus, a sister in Nessa… and then also found Serilda.

As soon as he said her name, a small part of her started to get an inkling of what could be happening here, but it was shut down swiftly and violently by stern denial. A slight blush rose to her cheeks and she smiled a little softly, doing her best to maintain composure while eyes began to flick back and forth between herself and the man at the podium. Their relationship wasn’t a secret, of course. The Council had been aware of their romance before placing them in charge of the Rune Knights, already agreeing that the two of them could work just fine with one another, even with Serilda technically being Mythal’s boss, without it being a complication. But the two of them were still very private people that rarely, if ever, put parts of their relationship on display with people who knew them well, let alone a group full of their employees and strangers.

It wasn’t until he got to some of the more deeply personal things, lifting his gaze to find hers in the crowd, that she started having a really difficult time hiding her inner struggle to figure out what the hell he was doing. The noblewoman was typically unflappable at even the worst of times, always able to hide her emotions behind a firm mask of neutral disinterest, but right now everyone would be able to see just how confused she was as to what was happening here. He described to her just how much he believed she had influenced his life, how he’d found the strength and courage to rise above the hand that fate had dealt him, now able to say that he had good friends, a prominent role in a respectable job, a loving partner, and even two girls that were basically unofficially adopted daughters to them by this point. Despite her uncertainty of what the reason behind all this was, she couldn’t help but be touched by his words, smiling softly, if shyly, at the compliments and affirmations of what their relationship meant to him.

By the time he finished speaking he had gained an awful lot of confidence in the face of a task that would have otherwise been annoying to him at best, daunting at worst. But he stepped back from the microphone suddenly and made his way down and toward her. Serilda’s eyes went wide, her jaw dropping just the slightest bit as her head started to swim. “What are you…” she started to whisper, unable to even finish the sentence before he cut her off in the single gesture of getting down on one knee. He reached into a spot on his uniform and pulled out a small box.

The sight of it caused Serilda to lose her grip on every shred of dignity and poise that she had as reality swam up and slapped her in the face. With fully wide eyes she gasped softly and the plate dropped right out of her hand from shock, the food spilling to the floor. Her knees gave out from under her and she dropped. The only reason she didn’t fall to her ass on the floor was a purely instinctive move from her magic that allowed her to harden the air beneath her to form an invisible flat surface for her to sit on, like she’d fallen into a chair even though nothing was actually there. She was utterly floored, even as he spoke her name one last time and asked her to marry him.

“Really..?” Serilda asked him quietly, as if she couldn’t believe the words she’d just heard from him. They’d never discussed marriage before. A large part of her had hoped it would happen some day, and knew that eventually her family at the least would probably expect it of them, but she knew his history and his origins and didn’t want him to feel pressured into that kind of social construct. She had been content to know that they were together and not going anywhere, essentially being married already without it being legalized. But it seemed that Mythal had been giving it more than enough thought where even she had only allowed herself to idly day dream about it from time to time.

Then, almost as if she realized she was taking too long to answer due to being completely overwhelmed with shock, Serilda hurriedly said, “Yes!” It came out a bit louder than she meant it to, causing her to now have to reel back the other direction again. “Yes, Mythal. Oh my gods..” The marshal practically flung herself at him, having barely even looked at the ring yet, eyes too focused on him and the insanity of what had just transpired. All she wanted to do was embrace him, arms wrapping around his neck tightly as a huge smile broke out on her face which she promptly buried in her shoulder once people started cheering and reminding her how very not alone they were for this moment. Not that she was bothered by it, but she wasn’t used to it and needed at least a quick moment to compose herself again, if only a little...

Serilda Sinclair

Dela
    Dela

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Experience : 1,987,286

Post by Dela 4th May 2020, 1:07 am

By the time the blonde in the slinky silver dress came back, it was very obvious that she was about two out of three sheets to the wind and somehow even more grouchy than when she left. She also intended on adding that missing sheet, judging by the tray of drinks she'd stolen from some poor waiter and managed to balance all the way back to the table. The stilettos almost betrayed her as she tried to place the filled tray down in an empty spot, but by some miracle, the worst was avoided and she didn't end up dousing the man she craved attention from in a rainbow of mixed drinks. It was unclear if she meant to share them with him, but she wouldn't keep him from grabbing one if he so chose. Either way, she was pleased to see the sweets and smug that Nanny-- that whore cat-- was gone. "They did," she huffed indignantly at his question but ruined her pout by taking the delectable looking slice of cheesecake from him. Stupid grinning face. Stupid Cillian. Stupid dessert. Hopefully, she wouldn't remember tomorrow how she ate it with her hands like a savage right in his line of sight.

Before she could give Cillian a few pieces of her boggled mind, which had been her plan, the air of the room changed. At first, Dela wasn't sure what Mythal was doing when he took the mic and interrupted the idle party chatter, but whatever it was looked weird on him. Then it made sense. Just perfect. "Oh fer the luv a' gawd," she groaned under her breath, the full force of her country accent leaping out with a vengeance to taint her drunken slurs. Since her cheesecake had been devoured, she washed both it and her untimely misery down with some sort of cherry limeade booze drink. He was pouring his heart out all over the place, which was making he secretive girl a bit uncomfortable but also capturing her attention since it was information about others she craved to catalog. She never knew when it would come in handy. But the big display he was making of this was giving her a little bit of second-hand embarrassment, as well as just highlighting her lack of love life.

"Oh, great!" the girl continued to lament as Mythal approached his woman and dropped to his knee, and of course she was shocked and floored and nearly fell down and accepted eventually and blah blah. Dela somehow managed to stay quiet enough to not ruin the moment, but she was clearly somewhere between happy for her bosses, jealous for her own sake, and just drunk enough to not care about anything. She'd just convinced herself that she didn't need a man. No woman needed a man! Then her boss goes and proposes in this "you can't ignore me, I'm a whipped puppy!" kind of way to her other boss and just destroyed the independent, feminazi lather she'd been working up. All of this was just so much energy. "Lookit that. Love. True love. Disgross...dustgust....disgustANG," she hiccuped and struggled, remembering why she didn't care for drinking often. She liked her mind sharp and this was about as dull as it got. Hopefully, with this gushy show of affection over, she could get back to...probably embarrassing herself even more. Maybe some dance therapy. Was it getting hotter in here?

[571 || 2600]

༺Rune Knights Yule Formal༻ - Page 2 60731_s
    Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Experience : 27,782

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Witches Bonds
    Second Skill: Enchantress of Woe
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 6th June 2020, 1:44 am

Witches
    &
    Cats
    (858) 2254 words || @Lilith @Cillian duCrosse @Dela || job info / job sign-up || short note here
    Wren smiled as Nanny was admired by Lilith. "Black cats are honestly the best! They're the calmest cats I've ever met." She tells the other while Markus came up to the group. She blinked to the suggestive teasing though Lilith seemed to be doing though. Honestly, she was never really exposed to much of that, or she was oblivious due to her trying to prove herself to others that she was a good witch despite her lack of power compared to others back home. When the other female had agreed on tagging along with her, Wren smiled brightly. “Thanks! See you guys later!” She waved to Beaux and lightly bounced away. She was a bit excited about her dress still, liking how it moved with her.

She had grabbed herself a plate and was starting to pile stuff on it when she was asked about herself. She instantly stopped, found a spot to put her plate on the table, then turned herself to look at Lilith head on. “I am twenty-four years old. If that isn’t old enough here to drink, lock me up now. I am having a drink regardless today. I am not a kid, and I am a female before you start thinking other thoughts about me!” Her cheeks puffed up as she put her hands on her hips in balled up fists. She didn’t raise her voice much, but the anger was clearly there. That also seemed like it was rehearsed a decent bit, or at least said all too often for the little witch. With a bit of a huff, she turned to grab her plate, pouting some. She didn’t want to be getting upset here at the party. She wanted to be having a good time. She shakes her head and grabs a small dessert to pop in her mouth. It had a jelly filling to it, and she gasped at how delicious it was. “Try this!” She excitedly commented to the other mage while pointing at the tray. “Its so sweet!”

The little witch paused in her talking as she heard Director Ragnos talking while he was up on the stage. She blinked as she gave him her attention, listening quietly like the rest of the room had. Honestly, she wasn’t sure about what the speech was going on about at first. That was till he started talking about the Field Marshall. Her brown eyes went over to where the other woman was, and her eyebrows perked up some. She looked back to the Director and continued to listen to his talk. As he proposed to Field Marshall Serilda, she covered her mouth a bit. It seemed like such a roundabout way of proposing to her, but it was cute and a shock at the same time! Of course, like probably the majority of the room, Wren’s eyes were on Serilda as they were waiting for her to respond. She said yes though! Wren set her plate down and started clapping a little.

“Back home, we make it more obvious that we’re proposing to someone than a speech. People announce it to the town in front of everyone that they wish to pursue someone and they either give a blessing or deny them. Sometimes the proposer shows what we have to offer to their partner. Or the couple just elopes and everyone gets to come to the handfasting wedding.” She says idly aloud.

Nanny seemed rather happy that Cillian had recognized her and willingly jumped into his arms and accepted all his praise he gave her. After she had enough praise and little attentions, she climbed her way to his shoulder and crouched on it lightly. She happily took the shrimp and kept herself clean while he fed her the delicious foods from his plate. The black cat had glanced over delicately towards Dela, and let up a soft meow to her. Letting her know she was at least acknowledged. After she was told she should go and find Wren, the cat seemed to sigh a bit before she leaned her head forward and rubbed it against the males head as a goodbye before she was put on the ground so she could go and find her witch once again. She had quietly settled herself next to her while Mythal did his speech, jumping on Wren’s shoulder after Serilda accepted the proposal, making the witch pet her cat again. “There you are. You hungry?” She asks as she reaches over for a small bit of shrimp to stick on her plate. The cat had let up a growl and leaned her head over the edge of Wren’s shoulder. She was stuffed already. This witch was just gonna make her explode feeding her more.

The black cat looked to the person next to her witch, and raised her head. Her green eyes locked on them as they were studying them. She wanted to know what they were doing to her witch, if anything at all. She wanted her witch to be safe. So far the cat had met nice people while with her witch, but one could never be too careful sometimes.

STATISTICS
    HP: 500/500
    MP: 1040/1040
    Weapons Equipped: Alchemy Belt, Witches Broom, Witch's Diadem
    Other Notes: HP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    MP = Alchemy Belt - 80% at B + Witch’s Diadem (Familiar's Blessings (S+)) 80% at B
    IVYLEAF33

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Skill: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Skill: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 10th June 2020, 1:06 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 606
    Total Word Count: 1,456
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus was glad to see the other darkness mage smile at him. It means, despite what had happened, they were friends and they both accepted the hiccup and have chosen to move past it. Markus was glad for that, as he was already worried today was going to be awkward. He has still yet to tell Nessa about what had happened, truthfully, he had not seen her much, which he knew was his fault. He had just yet to realize the best way to speak with her.

Markus would turn towards the woman who had addressed him, taking a quick moment to look her up and down. She was beautiful, and sultry. Markus would give her a hint of a smirk as she spoke. “Oh, and what kind of party do you expect from a formal even held by the police?” He would ask with the hint of a tease before shaking his head. “It is a pleasure Lili, knew your boss before he got all fancy. With some, there is no choice but to make that exception.” The chaos mage would say, as serios as a tone as always, despite the obvious innuendo he knew she was making. Markus would turn as Mythal talked.

As the other man brought up Nessa Markus would once more look towards the two woman who were speaking, however not before noticing a strange look to Mythal’s face. It was strange, yet heartening, the way he was looking at Serilda. For the first time, Markus actually understood that look. Shaking his head Markus would give the other man a nod as he told Markus he would return. Embarrassment? That meant whatever was on Mythals mind was big. Markus knew the other mage was not usually one embossed. After all, they had fought Santa while naked, so what could be worse.

The Chaos Mage would walk slowly, moving at such a pace as to be closer to Nessa when Mythal got to the stage. Markus could see, even from here, the look that was on the other mans face. A strange feeling would bubble within the Chaos mage, a feeling, and an inkling that something important was about to happen. As Mythal got the attention of the room Markus would walk up silently to Nessa, listening as the man talked. He truly did understand what the other man was saying, the words almost directly reflected much of how Markus himself now felt. Having been a man that was… very little worth to society.

Markus would step up to Nessa as Mythal was moving on to his last point. He was speaking of his love for Serlida, and for some reason. Those words spoke to Markus. Without even thinking the chaos mage would step forward, and take the starlight maidens hand into his own. For just a brief moment he would look towards the female mage, meeting her eyes as she glanced around for him. His lips would curl into a ghost of a smile, a secret message that only she would see, a look which showed his love for her. Despite no words being said.

When Mythal finally said the words, Markus would let go of Nessa’s hands so that she could react as he entirely expected her to, and his arm would instead move to take her into an embrace. Holding her as he watch the crowd, and Serilda, and whatever was to happen next.

When he heard Serilda’s response he would squeeze Nessa harder, and share in the excitement even for just a moment. He was all to ready to congratulate to couple, but for now, he would wait.

Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cillian duCrosse 12th June 2020, 2:18 pm

704/3265 WORDS

@Dela

THEME SONG

Boy, Dela was blitzed.

The little blonde had returned with an entire tray of alcoholic beverages, and frankly Cillian couldn’t help but be impressed that she managed to set the thing down without tripping over her heels. She was visibly unsteady, so either her ability to balance was better than he’d understood or she did this so often that she’d learned how to control her equilibrium despite being plastered. Dela gave him a rather short answer to his question about whether any of the drinks they had were good or not, and he couldn’t help but wonder if she really was upset at him for something. But she took the offered slice of cheesecake readily enough, diving into it without even stopping to pick up a fork. Cillian couldn’t stop himself from staring for a moment, totally taken back by the behavior, before a delighted grin crossed his face. Drunk Dela was, in no small terms, hilarious.

He picked up a dessert for himself and joined her in eating it just as savagely, selecting a drink at random from her tray to wash the sweet delicacy down with. The two of them were lost in the blissful world of delicious desserts when a male’s voice over the microphone caught both their attentions. Cillian’s eating slowed to a crawl as he watched some guy in a fancy suit start talking about his personal life. From what the man said, it seemed he was one of Dela’s bosses and apparently he was dating Dela’s other boss. It didn’t take him long to figure out where this was going. He’d watched hundreds of proposals in the past, and none of them really struck him as anything worthwhile, so with a shrug he turned and went back to his food.

Or at least, he started to. Dela apparently had a little more to say about the event. She seemed quite annoyed, in fact. Or maybe exasperated was a better word? After the man had gotten down and pulled out a ring and the other woman accepted, Dela touched on the true love, calling it disgusting through her hiccups and slurs. Cillian looked back to the couple briefly. “Eh, I’ve seen worse,” he told her, completely missing the point of why she was upset and not reading the jealousy and sadness in her tone. “At least there wasn’t an overabundance of rose petals and music involved. Or poetry.” Cillian shuddered. There were few things worse than romantic poetry as far as he was concerned.

But with the big moment over, the music had kicked back up and even he could tell that Dela could probably use a distraction. When they’d had their fill of drinks and desserts and Cillian found himself tapping his foot to the rhythm of the song, he decided it was time to do something a little more active. “Let’s go dance,” he told her, taking her by the arm and pulling her to her feet and then to the dance floor. Any protests on her part would go unacknowledged, and within moments he had her on the floor with him, a giant grin on his face. That was when the real truth bomb would drop.

Cillian actually knew how to dance.

Without hesitation, he used his hold on her to pull him right into his arms, one hand clasped with hers up at the level of her shoulder and the other slipped around the middle of her back. His footwork was on point, and he was almost startlingly good at leading. Even if Dela had never been formally trained in any couples’ dancing, she’d find that she wouldn’t even need to actually think about what she was doing as he moved her along with him in different patterns of footwork and twirls and a few surprisingly complicated moves. But just about everything they did resulted in her being right back almost against him, with a few inches of space between their bodies as he guided her along the floor to the upbeat tune, grinning like a dope and looking her in the eyes nearly the entire time with his dark crimson gaze.  

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:44 pm