Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Necrothurgy

Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 
    Lineage : Legend of the Lich
    Position : None
    Guild : Confidence Intl.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 394,517

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Necrothurgy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Necrothurgy Empty Necrothurgy

Post by Cillian duCrosse 15th March 2019, 9:15 am

Magic

Magic Name: Necrothurgy
    Magic Type: Summoning (Primary), Ancient (Auxiliary)

Benefits:

Description: Necrothurgy is the practice of all things related to undeath. Predominantly, it revolves around the summoning of dead creatures that Cillian has used his magic to establish a connection with, but it has also allowed him to apply some undead properties to himself as well. His summons typically consist of zombies, skeletons, spirits, or any other type of creature that would fall into similar categories of dead or undead. He can create his own summons by applying Necrothurgy magic to corpses, or he can use his magic to reach out to spirits in the beyond and contract them to his service. The corpses and spirits are not limited to any type of species -- as long as they are dead, he can work with it.

Unique Abilities:

• Undead: Cillian’s body has absorbed so much necrothurgic energy that he eternally teeters the line between life and death. Because of this, he cannot truly die - if he is killed, his body magically reforms itself after a bit of recovery time, no matter how much damage it sustained. He can also communicate with and see the dead. Lastly, like every other undead creature he is immune to feeling pain.
    • Endurance: His magic is almost constantly working to keep him animated, allowing him to heal from wounds faster than normal. He receives a 40% passive bonus to healing effects. This raises by 5% each rank until its final cap of 60% at S rank. Additionally, his health and magic power both regenerate at 5% per post. (Locked until B rank)
    • Mastery: Cillian casts spells at a 50% cost reduction. (Locked until S rank)

Spells:

Signatures:

C Rank Spells:

B Rank Spells:

Last edited by Cillian duCrosse on 22nd March 2019, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Necrothurgy Empty Re: Necrothurgy

Post by MarkusEldridge 19th March 2019, 8:16 am

Hey there, you already know me but to be formal I am Markus, and will be your grader this time around. Let me start by saying this was a very interesting, and fun magic to grade, I am excited to see how it develops.
    Your grading will be in This lovely color. Feel free to ask for any clarifications.

Note, there are a few overarching comments I would like to make.

• A couple of your passive effects, especially those which effect enemy mages act more like active effects, I have commented on the ones that need further clarification.
    • At lower Ranks the effect limit is generally capped at 1 per spell, or two if the spell ONLY does effects, I went ahead and commented on the spells that need an effect removed, but as an overarching comment you can also lower the effects effectivness, to keep two if you would like.

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 
    Lineage : Legend of the Lich
    Guild : Confidence Intl.
    Experience : 394,517

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Necrothurgy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cillian duCrosse 22nd March 2019, 7:09 pm

Necrothurgy Fist-bump-new-handshake

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 22nd March 2019, 7:14 pm

Necrothurgy AiZwA1I
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 8:51 pm