Age: 361 (Appears about 30)
Special Characteristics: A large scar that spans across the front of his left shoulder and reached up to his left cheek on his face.
Personality: Cillian is the type of person that avoids responsibility at all costs and would rather focus his energy on having a good time. He absolutely loves to be surrounded by people, and the more rowdy they are the better. His own health isn’t really much of a concern to him, so he tends to get himself into a lot of trouble at his own expense just for the sake of humor, curiosity, or simply saying that he did it. Though Cillian is actually quite charismatic, he tends to keep people at arm’s length and doesn’t really care about what happens to them one way or another.
His sense of morality is a little skewed. Given his history, Cillian cares about few things more than himself even though it’s hard to tell sometimes by the way he puts himself at risk just for a laugh. If there is any true danger about, he will look out for himself first and only after others if it’s convenient for him or he has a very specific reason to. Occasionally he gets a conscience that prods him to doing something altruistic out of guilt, but generally his mindset is “every man for himself”. He’s just as likely to throw an innocent person under the bus as he is to help them, his choice generally depending on his mood that day or whatever whim happens to strike him at the time.
In battle, Cillian is a full lone wolf. He rarely, if ever, will follow someone else’s lead unless he happens to agree with them, and never steps up to take charge of anything. Instead, he focuses on handling whatever he feels he needs to handle in order to protect himself. At most, he may agree to a team with someone that he views as competent and useful, but he doesn’t look up to any leaders for guidance, nor does he want others following his steps.
- Privacy - He doesn’t necessarily want to be alone, because he’s very social, but he keeps his personal life to himself.
- Cooking - Cillian is actually an extremely skilled chef, and loves to spend his free time in the kitchen!
- Red Clothes - They bring out his eyes. And also hide the blood stains.
- Alcohol - He’s not addicted, but few things make a party better than a little booze!
- Nosy people - They need to mind their own business and stay out of his affairs.
- Boredom - It drives him crazy. Chances are if he is bored he'll cure it by getting himself into trouble.
- Uptight people - Learn to relax and have a little fun. Life isn’t all about work!
- Nobility - Bunch of stuck up pricks with nothing better to do than make other people’s lives miserable.
- Entertainment - He'll do just about anything for a laugh, even at the expense of others or himself.
- Curiosity - Cillian is a hypocrite that hates people trying to figure out his business, but he loves shoving his nose into theirs.
- The Thrill - he is an adrenaline junkie that will absolutely throw himself face first into danger just for the rush.
- Anonymity - Cillian really doesn’t want to draw a lot of attention to himself, and will often make choices based on whether or not his actions will lead back to him.
- Discovery - More than anything else, he does not wish for the Pergrande authorities to learn of him or his true identity as one of their lost princes from generations past.
- Authority - Not of those who have it, but rather having it himself.
- Connections - He tries to keep himself at a distance from people to protect himself and them.
- Magic - Even though he is a wizard himself, like nearly every other citizen of Pergrande Cillian fears magic, especially his own.
Skin Tone: Light
Guild: Abyssal Fleet
Tattoo: Crimson, on his side just above left hip.
Last edited by Cillian duCrosse on 13th July 2021, 11:11 am; edited 3 times in total