Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Public Re: I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising

Post by Haru-senpai 23rd January 2017, 5:26 pm

As Hera ran through town, she heard all types of explosions and screams. Rounding the corner into a long street, it looked like chaos up ahead as everything was being torn apart. As she ran alongside Mura, she noticed Kyuken floating alongside of them just like Rose was as they ran.

Just as they neared a huge group of people, Hera saw one man in a group up ahead prime an explosive lacrima. He would rear back and throw the crystal through the air toward a house---however. With a leap, and a kick like playing kickball. Hera managed to leap high into the air and with a ping kick the crystal back down toward the group.

Screams-----KABOOM! as the huge group of about forty henchmen went up in a huge magical explosion; Hera would land as her group rejoined her. The explosion towered high over buildings as more henchmen ran screaming away from Hera and Mura's location.

"They're just....regular cowardly humans...here to get an easy score, whether that be with a woman or a buck." Hera's eyes would begin to glow a Dragon Slayer red at the thought of Marceline's treachery. She'd heard whispers of her, but never thought she was real. The strongest Dragon Slayer on the planet would then catch a very familiar scent. With another one.

Sol? And Summer? Together? Did they come to help me? Hera got a cocky grin, thinking two of her personal allies had come to reinforce her as she turned to Mura she would grab ahold of him and nod to Rose to grab ahold. As soon as she did all of them formed into a huge stream of fire after flames would begin to float around them briefly, their bodies would all heat up and turn into a huge train sized steam of flames.

On the roof with Sol and Summer, a huge pillar of flames would come crashing down onto the roof. Not destroying the house as it looked like it would. With a loud whsssssst! the flames would whirl and disappate from the huge flame stream and form into three figures, Hera, Mura, and Rose.

Hera stepped forward with a smile from the smoking crater on the roof before her smile would fade almost instantly. She saw Sol, with his Exceed. Coal. Who was poking Summer in the face, as she was restrained by a rope. Made entirely of shadows. Sol's magic.

"Sol...what's going on?" Hera would flick her eyes to Summer, who looked panicked almost afraid. "Let her go....." Hera wouldn't look threatening at all. She merely walked forward with her arms a bit open. Rose also floated near Coal, her fellow Exceed.

"Coal, you really went along with this nonsense?" Rose would say to the male Exceed, she had a more serious personality than him but she still considered him a friend just as Sol did Hera. When Sol didn't make any move whatsoever to free her, Hera sighed and looked away.

"Sol....you're my brother, but you leave me no choice. Krosis (I apologize in Dovah). " she would then explode with motion as her feet were actually on fire. At over 300MPH, it would seem like she just appeared in a whoosh of flames. With a single kick right to Summer's stomach, Hera would hold it there.

Turning to Sol...as she held her foot on Summer's stomach. Rainbow like sparks began to go off with a small sizzle around them as Summer's magic reacted to the flames of a Dragon. The camera would zoom out from the roof of the spa as a frankly HUGE firework, meant for the sky went off in the middle of town. Darkening the skies, and illuminating them as rainbow streaks of flame went everywhere. Soaring miles through the air and landing at random spots in Magnolia in huge multicolor streams that set random stuff ablaze. Even some of the savage henchmen fled as the huge multi-color firework popped and glistened near the center of town.

Back at the spa, a huge hole was blown in the roof and half of the building was missing. Plumbing pipes knocked alose sprayed water everywhere, as Hera was furiously moving aside rubble and the like searching for Summer. Managing to find Sol, she would pull him out of the debris, covered in soot. Eventually, she would find Summer, and would drag her out into the street.

As she did so, she let out a sigh of relief. Realizing she was still alive. Hera would smile briefly as she saw Rose, holding Mura in the sky. Rose would bring him down as before Hera could use her Sky Dragon Magic on Summer to heal her. A red cloak begin weaving and wrapping out of nowhere.

She was back. With a hostage. Rose's fur stood on end as her tail went upright as Hera stood, nodding to Rose to move Summer somewhere safe. With a nod, the Exceed would grab Summer's body and fly off toward Fairy Tail's old Guild Hall.

"You again? I thought I cooked you alive....guess I'll just have to roast you harder." she said as she made eye contact with the girl. She looked afraid as hell. Just then, she felt another Dragon Slayer's smell. Not Sol's. Frey clung to her at a run with a hug, before berating the holy hell out of Marceline for doing the 'hostage situation' wrong. Frey then pulled out a cookie made of dirt and ate it, taking a fighting stance next to Hera.

"You want this?" Hera said pulling out the mask slowly. It began to radiate the same greenish light, as she noticed the red wraith seemed to intensify it's rage at the sight of her in possession of the mask. "Look just call off your murderous forces....and release the girl....then you can have it, enough is enough, Death, I didn't think the rumors were true.....a mage with the power of Death himself, I didn't think he was the giving type." Hera said in reference to the Grim Reaper himself as she held the mask.

Before she could move again, mist swept up the street. Flicking her eyes, in slow-mo she saw a huge hound of some kind come leaping at her through the mist. All of a sudden though, a huge piece of the sidewalk formed into a huge fist and uppercutted the beast before turning into a snake made of earth and coiling it, holding it's mouth open.

Reacting all at once, Hera's fists were coated in flames once more as she delivered a haymaker that hit so hard the mist in the area near them cleared as flames exploded outward in a net from the beast. Mura's earth snake shattered in all directions as Hera's fist hit, the flames whooshing out from the single hit that caused the beast to let out a huge howl as it went soaring through several houses; bouncing once and continuing to fly as it actually hit Kardia Cathedral causing it to rumble and almost begin to fall from the impact...and dispersed into nothing but flame and ash, after being knocked almost a mile with a single hit. The force of Hera's punch far exceeding the amount of health it sustained.

Back at Hera, a huge row of Magnolia had been blasted apart from the Primordial Garms flight, as Hera's fist stop burning, although it was still smoking. She would then sense another smell just like the hellhound. Another one was still alive somewhere in the city as her nose wiggled.

"Thanks Mura-kun." Hera said as her fist still smoked from the heat of her punch. She said this without looking his way. "Now then....if you just..." as soon as Hera was about to ask for Madison's release, she noticed something. A green glow coming from Madison's hip. Raising an eyebrow, Hera focused on the small glow and noticed the light blue Savage Skull guildmark on her hip. "HAHAHAHAHAHAA!" with a look that said you 'almost had me', Hera raised a finger and waved it back and forth.

"Really, holding one of your own hostage? The Grim Reaper's replacement surely needs to be more cunning than that." Hera said as she stuffed the mask back in her satchel. "I think I'll just destroy you both....goodbye." with that, Hera would inhale as glass cracked all around her, flames leaping from anything on fire toward her mouth as she inhaled.

However, this time, wind began to whirl around her as well as air from the sky began to drop down. The clouds above town actually began to swirl. Hera smartly had noticed that the majority of Marceline's forces were now behind her in town and thus. As the weather began to freak out, it suddenly seemed to calm all at once before---

"True Dragon's....ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!" the camera would zoom out of Magnolia, as a 700ft tall and wide roar of flames that seemed to be whirling like a tornado erupted. The roar literally blasted through Magnolia, vaporizing most of the forces Marceline had brought to bear as the roar literally rumbled through the streets in a huge wall of flames much to tall and wide to avoid as it traveled at H-Ranked speeds (250 damage).

As it would swallow up both Marceline and Madison in nearly an instant from this range, the roar would barrel to the outskirts of town all the way up to Dahau's location before exploding into a 1000ft tall tornado of fire that was a spectacle to behold as it towered into the clouds booming and gushing with flames.

The screams of the Savage Skull forces were heard for miles as one could literally see bodies...swirling around in a giant flaming tornado, incinerating into ash. As dust, dirt, and debris were shown easily well out of eye sight as things crumbled up ahead for as far as one could see. Suddenly, Hera would feel powerful magic coming from the direction of the Cathedral as she would turn to Mura and Frey.

"Something's wrong at the Cathedral....we need to get there now before it's destroyed." Hera said as behind her, the destruction she had sown was visible. The forces of Savage Skull were literally now fleeing back up into the hills of Magnolia, leaving only the mages to combat the mages now. Better odds.

At this very boment, the flaming tornado would explode behind Hera off in the distance of Magnolia's hills. Causing everything to go white with brightness behind her as the wind from the explosion barreled through town, swooping her ponytail and clothing around epicly as the dust settled from the wind of what seemed like a damn atom bomb going off.

Nodding, after the wind stopped from her roar's explosion outside of town, she crouch and then take off at superhuman speed leaving two trails of flame in her wake like railroad tracks as she zipped off towards it.

HP: 925
    MP: 115% (Inhaling Air and Fire)

Spells & Abilities Used:

Last edited by Hera-senpai on 19th February 2017, 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 Rose

Khorne
    Khorne

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Post by Khorne 24th January 2017, 1:42 am

Those of the Savage Skull troops that were with Chaoris had no fear of anything that the mages against them had to throw, no matter how cowardly the opposition thought they were. Screams were not ones of terror, or fear, but screams of anger and rage as the God of blood and battle fueled them with his own lust for bloodshed as well. Gouts of flame, explosions, death, chaos, all of it was simply part of the glory of combat. No worthy opponent had crossed weapons with him yet, and at this point he doubted any would be brave enough to accept his challenge at all, so he simply created another construct of blood to follow him as his loyal troops continued to tear through the city of Magnolia. There was nothing that would stop them, save the destruction of their leader. Would anyone rise to the challenge? Or would they all pretend he was not here and simply allow him to slay every last person that was supposed to be protected by those that claimed themselves their saviors? The one on one challenge to stop his charge was still there, he still declared it loud enough for anyone to hear over the sound of combat. He knew that he could not be stopped, and if he was the others would surely continue on until he manifested somewhere else to meet them again. A god could never truly be slain, and a simple killing of him would not stop him from waging permanent war with anything and everything.

He had felt Raiza, the man he had sensed and that had drawn him to Savage Skull and caused him to join them as they had other deities as well, shortly before the waves of undead began to pop up as well. That meant more forces into the fray! And more bodies meant more fighting and death! It was a shame these undead could not bleed, as that would have meant more glory under his name! A few more would die to the weapons in his possession, his armor becoming red as blood from his increasing number of victims slowly painted it crimson.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 28th January 2017, 4:03 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Summer couldn’t believe what the bastard was doing to her, his pet was taking the mick too. She just wanted to go home and rest, yet here she was with a collar around her, being forced to do Sol’s bidding because she will most likely be killed if she didn’t do anything that he deemed ‘significant’ to do so. She hated it, why did it have to be her?? She did nothing to deserve this, and yet she did nothing to him either. The only fact how they even know each other is because Sol hid in her shadow and called her a whore. A whore, out of all things! She wasn’t a bloody whore!

Summer gave up… she stopped fighting and struggling, she really had nobody to help her… did she?? Maybe she was just a broken fireworks expert, unable to do anything or help anyone. Was she really that type of mage.

The moment the exceed poked her head, she lashed out by biting the exceeds puny little hand. She may be broken right now, but she was still human, she still had feelings and she didn’t want to be poked in the head when she just wanted this to be over and done with!

“Stop it…!”

||HP:300||MP:100%||

||Tag: @||Words: --||Notes: --||

||Spells/Abilities||
    ||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 28th January 2017, 5:09 pm

Nu yelped as Summer bit her and Sol quickly lashed out and struck the girl in the face leaving five scratches on her face”never do that again woman or next time I won;t hold back with my claws” he snarled at her as the exceed flew over to Sol and held her hand out”fix it please” she asked as Sol pulled out a small vial and poured it over the cats hand and it rapidly healed from any wounds the fireworks user would have caused. He growled slighty as he glanced down at the spa below them.Follow me slave and for good measure shut up your voice is annoying” he said as he lept off of the building and headed towards the spa.

He knew the woman would follow him along with Nu and the slayer walked past the receptionist who was terrified of the man and Sol was slightly surprised when he saw a man inside and sitting in a chair “I had no idea there was someone else in here besides me” he said as he sat down in another chair and glanced at Summer.”Slave massage my shoulders and don’t get any funny ideas or I’ll wipe your mind clean” he instructed as he stretched his out.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 29th January 2017, 7:03 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE

Lifting the hood from her face, Sorano breathed in the fresh air that filled the space around her. There it was. The smell of memories from a past long gone, whispers of words exchanged so long ago. Faces and places drifted through the sea of her mind, and for a moment, it seemed as though she was feeling… happy? Could it be? The emotionless mage blinked slowly at this awkward moment of reminiscence, then shook her head. Most of her guildmates had been back to check on the old guild hall already, but as usual, she was the last to the party. Her footsteps took her drifting through the town, staring at the shops that would be willing to give her a discount on a drink or snack once she flashed the mark on her shoulder. How much things had changed!

For a moment, the image of a young man with a rumpled head of white hair slipped through her mind, but it disappeared as quickly as it came. Those were pretty, sparkling memories, but none important. They could be forgotten over time, she knew. Drifting through the streets, the sudden sound of noise, chaos, and confusion burst out at her straight on, causing Sorano to blink briefly a few times. Sparks exploded above her head, and horrified screams broke out all around. Hissing in frustration, the girl leapt up off the ground, soon feeling the familiar pulling sensation of Hoshi’s paws on the straps attached to her back. “S-sorano… What’s happening?” the exceed whimpered, fear reflected in her amber eyes.  When the letter mage responded with only silence, Hoshi shuddered in fear, knowing that a question her friend couldn’t answer was a dangerous question indeed.

It was bad. The towers of the once-proud Kardia Cathedral sank into the ground as flames and ice spread over the land, shadows casting an eerie doomsday look over the town. Suddenly, from only a street over, a challenge was issued out to any worthy opponent. She shuddered, looking about to try and make sense of things. Huh? What was that? From what she saw, auras of guildmates were immersed in the mess as well. Well… It seemed as though she would have to help as well. Making her way over to the aura of the unseen challenger, she crouched in the shadows of a fallen building, beginning to observe the blood mage’s style of fighting.

»»-------------------------¤----------------------««

Late arrival is late v-v

words@Anyone

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 881.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson Flame
    Second Skill: Crimson Lightning
    Third Skill:

Post by Arz 29th January 2017, 9:33 am

The once peaceful and joyful Magnolia had become filled with death and cries for help, the wind gently nipped at Zeno making his hair moved to the left side revealing an angry expression as frustration seeped out of him. He slowly walked towards some of the savage skull scum who dared to attack his home, no rather, Fairy Tail's home. He let out a fierce roar which could be heard throughout all of magnolia as he proceeded to relentlessly beat up all of the savage skull members that stood before him.

With not even an ounce of hesitation he began to run into more groups of hoodlums, destroying group after group as more rage seeped out of him, "You! You dare hurt innocent civilians!" He yelled at all the other mages left standing from his barrage of fierce attacks. "You people.... are gonna regret ever stepping foot in magnolia!" He cried as he released crimson flames, which completely destroyed the hoodlums. I may not be the strongest! But I wont tolerate this bullshit! He ran to a local food store where he left his partner to go toilet, Please be okay! I'm coming Tito!

He arrived at the store and jumped in the store to see his best friend waiting for him as tears were falling down his partners cheek, "Z-Zeno! T-They are killing everyone!" Tito said as he ran to Zeno and hugged him tightly, tears slowly began to fall down Zeno's cheek as he held Tito tight, "I will kill them!" He let out a roar before barging out of the store with his partner.

Tito let his beautiful wings appear and grabbed Zeno shortly before flying him up high to see everything that was going down. He looked down to see Hera, Rose and some other boy that he had never seen before, He was about to tell Tito to fly him down to them but he had recognized their guild master Sorano. He rushed to his guild master and begun to fill her in on about everything that had happened, "Tch! I saw Hera and Rose not too far from here!" He said as he took in everything that was happening. He clenched his fist as hard as he could while he gritted his teeth in anger, anxiously thinking about how he could help stop this bullshit. They made my friends cry! They will definitely pay! He roared in his mind as a vein began to appear on his forehead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hp : 200/200
    Mp : 100%

Rage :

#dc143c (Zeno)    #87cefa (Tito)          
    I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 J5IJBKy

Zeno Hageshi   Tito (Exceed)  Crimson Flame Magic  Crimson Lightning ✞ Shinku 

Battle Theme!:

Post by Guest 29th January 2017, 11:46 am

CLAWED MY WAY TO VICTORY

Madison's voice settled softly into her ear, causing Marceline's attention to briefly switch back to the young girl from Hera. Her red optics glossed over the preteen, a solitude look upon her face of one that was uncaring and nonchalant all at once. She remained silent for a moment, thinking over the girl's words and what she could possibly say to comfort her more. Being a woman who was not one of the comforting nature, the woman didn't have the right words she could say to calm the girl more. Momentarily, her eyes cast toward the Ace of Fairy Tail, hardened and wondered what the girl had planned for them. However, her gaze had quickly switched back to Madison again, a soft, rather toothy grin appearing across her lips. "Beide," the woman answered her, but she didn't get to say much more before a very young girl interrupted the scene.

The little girl didn't look much older than five years, perhaps a little younger, but her looks weren't what caught her attention. It was the scent that crawled off her like a centipede; one that was faint underneath the smell of Fairy Tail, though still there. Marceline's grip on Madison's waist loosened a bit and her eyes were drawn to the girl tugging at Hera's bottoms. She didn't have to know the girl's name or exactly who she was to know why the girl was so important to her. Standing before her wasn't just some five-year-old child, no, standing before her was a child who belonged to her. Having forgotten about Madison, the woman dropped to her knees, the red cloak billowing out around her like a ballgown. Stretching out her arms, the woman would beckon toward the little girl for her to come to her opened arms willingly.

"Meine klein Baby!" she hoarsely called to the child, as though she was trying to force back tears of happiness at seeing her daughter. It had been a long time since she had last seen her daughter, not since the day she had given her up to her father. As someone who was too cruel within this world to care for a child without abandoning it or disregarding it, she had given it up by choice. Her choice of giving Frey to her father had been the hardest thing a mother ever had to do, but she had known it was for the best. "Momma misses you. My liddle daughter; I hafe not seen you in so long, I vas afraid I vould nefer see you again." Marceline's fingers curled toward her a few times, beckoning again for the child to come toward her and sit in her lap. "You'fe grown so big! Has your vater been treating you vell, my little Mäuschen? Oh, I do so hope he has been. . ."

It didn't matter to her how bratty Frey was being, claiming that she was holding a hostage in the most inconvenient way possible. She was the cutest thing she had ever seen in her life and seeing her for the first time in four or five years took a toll on her. "Vhat are you doing in a guild like Fairy Tail?" she inquired to Frey, genuinely curious to know how she had gotten there. "Fairy Tail ist not ze best place für you, it ist zoo dangerous für a liddle girl like you, my darling; please, come home." Marcy smiled at the little girl in a convincing manner, her arms still spread out wide in hope of getting her to come over. "You can life in a big castle, just like your mama, vid serfants und lots und lots of pets zu keep you company vhen I am gone. Oder stay at ze guild hall vid eferyone else, who vill take care of you, just as your mama would, yes?"

Of course, it would only be then that Mura would recognize just who exactly she was, interrupting her time with Frey. Her glistening, red optics switched over to the shaman and bringing her arms back to her side, she fluently rose to her feet. Marceline turned toward Mura in an eerily easy and ghostly manner, she tilted her head and a recollecting smirk drew over her lips. "My, my. . . I did not expect zu come across ze one I killed. . . tell me, liddle boy, vas it hard getting your soul back from ze realm of ze dead?" She took a step toward Mura after speaking, her posture straight and in a commanding aura as she neared him. "Did you come back für me zu take it again? Because I vill gladly take it permanently dis time. . . if you don't mind, dat ist." Marcy drew her tongue over her lips, as though she was tasting him and savoring the flavor that filled her mouth.

At this point, Hera had turned her attention back to Madison and herself, having previously been preoccupied by two nameless people she didn't much care about. What happened to Sol and Summer was the least of her concerns and if they proved to be a nuisance later on, she would take care of them herself. Instead, she focused her own attention on the Fire Dragon Slayer, giving a small shrug of her shoulders in response. "Ich habe lang Tod auf meine Zunge schmecken," she responded to Hera in her native tongue, "immerhin, eine müssen sterben zu fortleben, um zu völlig ein Schöpfer sein." She watched as the other woman drew out the mask from her satchel, waving it in a careless manner at her. The green glow of the almost mechanical mask lit up Marceline's red eyes with the exact same hue, as though the two went together. "Safage Skull does not retreat from danger. . . you are no dreat zu us. . . now, gife me ze mask, liddle girl, it ist not zomeding a child should hafe."

However, Hera showed reluctance in giving the mask back, and Marceline snarled at her in retaliation to her actions. The second Hera breathed in, the wind and flames of destruction drawing in toward her mouth, Marceline silently called upon her minions. From the ground, hands would reach up, pulling the bodies of the undead free from their graves below the surface. Drawing her cloak around her, the woman would tuck Madison side with her and kneel to the ground, letting the summons cover the girl and her in a dome shape. She could feel the heat and wind of the attack washing over her as her summons slowly began to burn one by one from the flames. But the heat was nothing to her, and just the flecks of ash from her deceased summons would be felt against her back. Laughter quickly filled the air, maniacal in sound, as Marceline slowly rose to her feet in the ashes of her summons.

"Get me dat mask, child," she murmured to Madison, of which only the girl would be able to hear her words. Slowly, Marceline turned back around to face Hera, boring her eyes into the flesh of the girl's back to her. "Your own destruction vill only cause dis town zu abhor you more, you do realize that, ja?" Marceline inquired to the Dragon Slayer. "You should take your own adfice für once und retreat oder dese people vill be ze ones zu attack you, not us. . . In your liddle head of yours, you like zu beliefe dat you are safing ze town from ze 'bad people', nein? Vhen, in reality, you are ze one causing ze most destruction out of us all, yet disregard it as a means of safing ze people. You are efil just as ze next person, Hera, you cannot deny dat. . . after all, do you remember Era because I remember vhat you did dere."

Finished with Hera, the woman turned her attention to Frey, the child who still clung desperately to Hera's bottoms. "Liddle Tochter, Mommy wants ze mask in dat girl's satchel, vill you retrieve it für her? I vill revard you if you do. . ."

German to English Translations:
    Spells & UAs:

110%
    Kuroya

MISTRESS OF THE UNIVERSE, POWERFUL AND STRONG
    MADE BY ★MEULK
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 29th January 2017, 12:39 pm

As the wind's howled around him he focused on things around him and felt the large amounts of magic power nearby. One felt fairly familiar. It was definitely a member of Savage Skull and based on what he had foreseen of the day that would be the guildmaster. The other power would be one of Fairy Tail's strongest mages who would likely arrive here. He wondered if his vision of backup arriving in time would happen or if he would be forced to make his escape. Either way he would complete his mission shortly.

The random destruction he had caused meant that rubble would be swept up into the sky by his twister. A twister that would continue to rage, at least for a while, and when it ended a certain event would occur. That would occur regardless of when he ended the storm. All he had to do was make sure no more rubble than he had intended got blown up into the mist.

Shiro meanwhile was enjoying herself throughly slicing humans apart with her claws and leaving some in intense pain. Her favourite and most used method of the day was to damage people in such a way that carnal pleasures would become impossible. She was fairly cruel that way. Teeth, claws, tail, objects. Many things were used in her purpose. Some would die of blood loss, some would live on disfigured and others would commit suicide. It didn't matter to her. What mattered was that they would suffer.

Welcome Guest.

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 29th January 2017, 1:27 pm

Screams filled the air as a large group of Savages desperately tried to climb the hill. Trying to run away from an imminent fiery ablaze that would be their death. It was the roar of a dragon, one that shot straight through the buildings of Magnolia and headed their way. Scorching the lands and leaving a blackened trail that was edged into the ground itself. Only to end up in a burning explosion that whirled around. But amidst the scorching flames of the slayers roar was one oddity that remained to stand tall against all odds.

Dahau was watching the incoming attack with great anticipation, as it soared into him and destroying everything in its path. It was truly an incredible if not fearsome magical performance to behold. However its very strength was also its weakness. A magic as powerful as that could be sensed for miles, or at least Dahau could sense it. Every single particle that flowed through that very attack, he could feel it. As clear as the warmth of the sun would on the bare skin. As subtle as water that would flow through your finger. Yes for Dahau there was no secret when it came to magic itself!

As it collided into the hill, and burn away every other soul to a crisp. Dahau just raised his hand towards the flames. And as his will command to, the flames split before his eyes and moved around him. Eating everything behind and around him. Except where he stood. It remained untouched, the flames didn't even nearly touched him.
    For those that didn't got caught in the fire and actually manage to survive the entire ordeal, they saw an incredible or rather scary sight. As the flames settled and the smoke cleared. Standing on a single plot of land surrounded by a large crater was a single man. Someone who just survived an attack of that magnitude. And to make matters worse, Dahau didn't seemed to be bothered by the attack in the slightest of forms. He just stood there, with his mouth curled up into a creepy smile. As his cloak slightly fluttered in the wind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime the remaining Garm that still prowled the city had lost track of the Dragon Slayer who left in a hurry. Yet it didn't forget what she just did. She killed one of them, punched it straight into the Cathedral. Well killed is maybe a over exaggeration, the Garm were with many. And even though this one was destroyed. Another one would eventually rise up in the depths of the Guild.
    However since it had lost the scent of the slayer for now, it didn't mean there weren't any others from whom the remaining Garm could catch a scent.

As the sky became white from the blast outside the town walls, the beast finally caught a scent. New ones, with the faint scent of the slayer mixed in. Meaning that they were somehow connected to her. However that didn't matter to the beast. To him it meant targets. As it got closer he could see them. One a young boy being flown by some flying a cat. Heading towards a young girl also accompanied by some small feline critter. Easy targets the Garm must've thought. As it started to drool a black tar colored substance from its maw. The boy landed, started to talk to the girl. While the Garm drew closer and closer. Almost unnoticeable from the mist that still filled the streets. Until it could almost taste them. Then out of nowhere, the mist moved aside as a giant maw appeared. Stretched open and about to devour one of the small exceed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of his beasts was taken out. Dahau could feel it, as its presence quickly diminished. He didn't know how, he didn't know who exactly. But he knew where and which presence it were. One of which was quickly speeding away towards the Cathedral. And the other one still remained. Along with his mistriss and some others.

Behind Mura it would look like as if reality itself torn apart. As a literal tear appeared in area behind the young kind. Through it you could see the very area Hera had just scorched. And appearing from it came Dahau. At first his silhouette was black, until it step forward. Still unnoticeable. Until he laid a hand on Mura's right shoulder. 'Say boy, were you the one that killed one of my hounds?'. Dahau smiled eerily as he said that, a fact Mura didn't even had to turn around for to know that. Doha's ill intent was clearly noticeable.

Stats:
    @Arz, @Iveleaf33. One of my Garm showed up and targeted Tito the exceed.
    @Mura. Dahau appeared.

Mana:
    140/150
    Health:

Spells:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 29th January 2017, 9:59 pm

With all the chaos spreading around, Raiza was still simply biding time, watching as battles from all around went on, watching the death spread across the entire city as more of his dead soldiers began to rise up just to cut more innocents down. The count now? 135 undying entities, all ready to swarm the moment they needed to. Right now though, they were scattered across the city of Magnolia while terrorizing the civilians. No innocence was going to be spared here. These undead soldiers intentionally set to avoid the mages unless needed while destroying as much as they could within the short time frame as planned. Raiza already knew what was going to come next, and that was why such a large group of undead had began to swarm Khorne before killing themselves, drawing as much blood from themselves as possible, leaving a huge pool in the center of the town.

Though that was not enough either as even Raiza had moved in position to a spot within the town quite close to Khorne before casting both his reaper and his abyssal ritual circle before ultimately releasing his charged technique, the ritual terrain. The sudden eruption of a terrain altering effect would spread quite far across the city, raising up more blood, and sinking entire buildings in it's wake. Anyone that was not an ally to Raiza would sink below this ritual terrain if they were too close to him.

The change was sudden, the circles Raiza had made quickly solidifying as the ground below him and for quite a far distance would become 'mud' however this mud was no average mud, it had brought up all the old blood from countless fights, wars, engagements and the alike for hundreds if not thousands of years that was buried deep within the soil. The blood raised to the top with the ever present fresh blood of the undying hoard offing themselves, causing a layer of red to litter across the entire area, as well as most of Magnolia from all of the deaths from the innocent civilians as well. All in all, the stage was set, and now Raiza was perched in the middle of the terrain with buildings beginning to sink down into the blood filled mud terrain that outstretched further than one could have imagined it would.

"Stage two, set"

His words seemed to have spoken to no-one, but the one it was intended for, had been able to hear it quite clearly while he stood there, preparing for the next thing.

HP:500/500
    E.HP: 250/250
    MP: 61 (93-17%-12%-7%+4%
    Blade of reckoning dmg per swing: 55
    Blade's active: 45
    Ritual circle of reaper dura: 1
    Abyssal ritual dura: 10
    Ritual Terrain dura: 6
    Ritual Terrain buff: +1% mp to all of Raiza's allies within the terrain
    Ritual Terrain debuff: spells cost 2% more if you're not considered an ally by raiza=non-SS members
    ON CD:
    endless hoard

Ritual terrain charged for 2 posts.
    Spoiler:

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 YdfXSKP
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 30th January 2017, 7:35 am

Things were getting a little tensed now in front of the shamanistic mage. With Frey appearing, they gathered another ally to help them, but… wait, what was the red-cloaked witch doing? “.  .  .” It took another few moments for Mura, until he clearly heard the words that came out. “-DAUGHTER?” the samurai ghost let out in shock. His dead eyes were almost about to pop out of the blue aura ball that was him. “Don’t tell me that he brat’s mom is who we’re looking at right now,” Zirconis commented as well, as they were both pushed away by illogic. This didn’t make sense; the scene almost turned into the one of a cute, little reunion between a mother and her child, but when you knew of the context, then it would most likely cause a drop of sweat, or a hundred, to trickle off your skin. “Frey… the hell is your mother?” the shaman let out in honest, shocked curiosity.

Now, her next words were to him. She clearly remembered him from the Forgotten Desert, where he was so unfortunate to cross paths with her. It was as if the Death Angel had planned it all, the cross-over, the place, time and etc. In fact, he found it quite the privilege to meet her a second time; she did call herself Death oh-so much and all, anyway. “Damn it… so you do know about that,” he let out in a complained voice, even grinning his teeth a little as she approached him. Zirconis began approaching his head, filling his eyes with the same worry that overtook them the day that Mura died… or almost. Or did he really die? Or didn’t it count because of the contract that he made back then? Yet, he felt sorry for those two to watch the very same lady twice and placed his fingers on his belly. “Ngh! Thanks, but I’m fine having my soul like this,” he replied rather quietly. Obviously, he didn’t have any ideas of dying twice, by the same person for God’s sake, and having died once removed the fear that enveloped him in the past. However, her sinister expressions were still unequaled…

Hera… didn’t you just listen to me?, he thought as the Fire Dragon Girl pulled up the mask; yes, the mask that was the motivational core of this entire assault was held out, right in front of who supposedly was the lead of all this havoc. She did have a point, though; until she realized something between Marceline and her hostage, in which she laughed out loud. She wanted to destroy at that moment, while the battleground was overtaken by nature’s power; a fierce gust of wind circulated around her, the sky practically opened for her; his hair wouldn’t calm down and kept bristling in all directions. “Heh! Listen to that girl, she sounds fine,” Zirconis commented with an ignorant grin. Mura and Kyuken, united, sweated, in which the samurai spirit replied: “I believe we should run-“

Hera was sure not trying to hold back now. The bad thing was that her all-out roar, despite taking out most of the Savage Skull forces, also appeared to cause a large amount of infrastructural breakdown in the town itself. And here they just returned; he couldn’t let their chance slip by like this, and he knew very well that Hera, no matter how difficult that it would be, had to calm down now. “Hera,” he spoke to her as he was standing up from laying on the dusty ground, “You do know… that we still have to live here. Keep that in mind, before you wreck stuff.” His face was of a rebuking look, but he knew better to keep a calm mind in times like this. Although, as he thought of the two Savage Skull mages, their figures rose from the ashes like that of a newborn phoenix, which came to a huge shock for Mura.

There, she stood, rebuking the Fire Dragon for the exact same thing; although, who really wanted to listen to her about ‘destruction is bad’ or alike that when you realize the person? He decided to unsheathe Harusame, because Marceline’s soft words towards Frey annoyed him. Was she trying to make Frey turn against them? Also, who would feel intimidated by a precious victim? He wasn’t really in the best position at the moment. Hera suddenly spoke up, noticing about another great threat at the Cathedral; she’d taken off too quickly, even before she realized about the Savage Skull mages’ survival. He felt so slow right now, merely looking towards Marceline and Madison, trying his best inside to find a way. A way to solve all of this. However, as things got worse, a hand was laid on his shoulder…

A very nasty atmosphere hit him. What nasty soul that was. He didn’t think twice before realizing that another mage from Savage Skull had appeared, moreover one of their seniors. He could read that by the devastating mana that he felt, some of which even surpassed the death mistress in front of him. He was, in a brief amount of time, scared of the presence behind him, before settling his calm face again. He really did have to fight him… however, what if the two before them interfered? “… I guess so,” he finally replied to the tall male, “You really have to tie them up properly when in public, or they’ll go rampage.” With a quick thrust, he sent Harusame over his shoulder and did a backflip, attempting to cut through Dahau’s shoulder. The surprise of his speed being slowed down wasn't spotted, yet. At the same time, the earth snake began charging its body towards the one figure, Marceline, not hesitating in swallowing her at once.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HP: 345
    MP: 100%

PD: Spirit Bind; Unity (3/4)
    PD: The Way of Yin and Yang: Form (Onmyōdō: Kakkou) (2/4)

Themes:

Post by Guest 30th January 2017, 6:46 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    The sounds were loud and prominent, it drowned out the whole area as the clawing made skin to skin contact on her very own cheek. It stung, to say the least and Summer absolutely hated it. Now she was going to have 5 scars across her cheek from the moment that Sol really hurt her, she won’t forget this moment in the slightest, she was getting clawed and she could be helping the outside world with everything that was happening. Yet she was forced to be here, and it was mentally and emotionally breaking her, she felt completely useless.

After some more insults were thrown at her, her olive gaze started to splurt out some tears which fell onto the floor immediately. She decided to hide it though the moment he leapt off the building. Something strange then happened suddenly… she wasn’t controlling her legs, yet her legs stood herself up in support. It was as if Sol had complete and utter control of her. Her legs then began to go in the same distance as Sol was going, she couldn’t believe it! She would prefer to have her own legs back.

Following him into the spa, Summer gazed at the very scared receptionist who seemed to be in fear of Sol, that was never a good sight to behold, so Sol leads with fear. He wasn’t a good leader at all, a good leader required kindness and dedication, not fear and be very thirsty for power 24/7. Sol seemed to be that kind of guy, Summer knew that she would never treat anyone like this, so why did she deserve what was being thrown at her?!

Watching the man finally sit on a chair, he commanded the fireworks mage to give him a proper good massage, and that her mind would be wiped clean if she tried anything drastic. Suddenly, her arms started to give way on its own as her legs stepped themselves forward to Sol, the sound of the shoes simply invading the place as she finally stood behind Sol. Her hands conveniently placed themselves on the dragonslayers shoulders as she started to rub his shoulders, just like he wanted.

Suddenly, a male walked in, he seemed be in a panic and Summer may have known perfectly why he walked in, but it didn’t help the fact that he seemed to be in a very awkward position upon seeing the female and male appearing to have the time of their lives in the spa, even though they really aren’t.

“I’ll just take my leave…” He said awkwardly, and with that, he left the room immediately.

||HP: 300||MP: 100%||

||Spells/Abilities||

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 31st January 2017, 6:44 pm

There was lots going on in the city right now, the little girl was not quite so sure she had ever seen anything so chaotic before. Clearly? This could slightly frightened someone young as Frey was, so she was glad to have meet up with her Guild Mates who provided additional safety to her tiny self. Of course Silver was just like right behind her, standing close as the fighting continued, a reminder to the little girl that she had actually seen something like this before! The images came back to her head, the outside attack on the village she had been living in, the monsters forced to fight them by shock collars of their neck, how even the dragons who normally stayed out of the fights due to their strength, rose from the partly open roof castle and began to attack their enemies. That had been the day that she ended up in Fairy Tail due to being knocked out during the fighting, Silver had not known how to save her except for running, and neither of them could remember the way to what had been home for four years. Frey shook the thought as she noticed the event was continuing without her, signs of fighting everywhere even though she barely understood why they were fighting.

As she stood there berating their enemy, something nostalgic hit the dragon slayer as her nose inhaled the scents around her and her ears took in the sounds, zoning out everything except the area between herself and Marceline. Frey was too old or young to understand what was going on, she did not know why her body felt like it wanted to cry or the reason for the growing rergret resulting in her gripping at the other female. Normally when someone berated an enemy, they got very upset and focused on the person who scolded them. Mura clearly likely thought this was going to happen to Frey now that the little girl had went shouting at the leader of enemy forces, without even a single care as to who her little girl voice was griping at, it had kind of been the little girl's intent to get attention on herself and distract to give her allies a chance to attack. However things did not go quiet this way, instead the entire thing took a turn that no one could have ever expected. Rune did serve as a distraction but it was not for the reason she had been hopping. The little girl still had not put all the pieces together, but she knew from the second the black haired woman hit her knees and opened her arms, all she wanted to do was run into them. Yet something had her frozen in place where she clung to Hera.

Baby she could not understand the other words right now, for no one had taught her German, at least yet, but she collected from the tone, the expression and that one word. The hoarse tone of voice was the only tidbit of proof Frey needed to know her thought of not been given up, abandoned, willingly, was correct. Clearly from the opened arms? Her mother wanted her! At that moment her grip on the other dragon lessened and she ran forward into the open arms of the woman she had prayed to meet every night since she was grown enough to do so. “I was afraid I’d never get to meet you!” The instant she was motioned at the little girl sat down in her mother’s lap and smiled up, green eyes bright and teary. Holding back the tears? Was so hard, but if she started crying she couldn’t talk to her mother! Yet tears fell when Marce asked about her father. “He wasn’t, I thought he was with you or something?! Who is my father? I never-” she cut herself off not knowing how to explain it, realizing how lucky she was to be meeting her mother if she had been dropped again after the woman dropped her with her father. Who had her father been and if he had not given her up at the same time as her mother? Why had he given her up.

She had her head buried in her mother’s neck when the woman inquired what she was doing in fairy tail, looking up with a half confused, half sad expression she glanced at Silver was who standing there, glowering at her mother. Why was he doing that? “The village I was living in got attacked, I was knocked out during the fight and Silver ran with me to save me, but we ended up at Fairy Tail and neither of us could remember how to get home so they took us in.” she could remember turning around for one second to try to help one of the dragon children with a huge chicken who had it pinned, and then her entire world had went black and when she regained a waking state, she was already within the Guild, with Silver watching over her. But how much of her time in Fairy Tail was wise to tell her mother? All wondering stopped the moment her mother said the word castle, the little girl brightened up entirely, legs kicking slightly and body jolting. “Castle?! You Are A Queen, Frey Knew It!” the little girl giggled slightly as her soil body absorbed some of the tears she had cried, combat boot clad feet shifting around happily. The little girl was about to say something else, but she was set down as her mother stood due to interruption near Mura.

Every single word and such processed through the child's head, but it was clear that none of it actually was something she understood. The subject of death? Was only something she had seen once before and she blocked that from her head as much as she could, thus the child did not really know what it meant to kill someone. “Mura You're Interrupting My First Time Meeting Mommy Since I Was Born!” she was quick to run in front of the male and shout the words at him, glaring with her emerald optics, arms crossed as if she was awaiting an apology or explanation. Of course her mother kept talking to and about the male instead of her, and it seemed that her time was up, but the little girl didn’t want that! “How am I supposed to know what my mother is, she’s a queen and mommy, thats what I know! We’ve been separated since I was born!” the little girl pouted at the older male, seeming sad when she mentioned not having known her mother before now. “Hera, Tell Mura Not To be A Distraction!” the female tugged on the woman’s pants, whining it with slightly teary green eyes. Clearly? She was mostly dumb to the destruction around now. The only thing Frey could focus on? Was the fact she finally found her birth mother. However no one else had forgotten and fight things were happening all around, including Hera suddenly unleashing a firestorm.

A shocked gasp and terrified cry filled the air as Frey saw the firestorm and lost sight of the woman who birthed her. Was hera attacking her mother?! The little girl had tears on her face again, grip on Hera’s bottoms tightening as sniffling could be heard. Yet when the flames cleared she saw two things crumble to ashes and her mother stand up from behind them. “Mommy! You're Alright!” she was laughing happily, toothy smile on her face as she glanced at Hera, considering asking why the other mage had put her mother in danger. However something else was already going on and the female had barely a second to respond before the other slayer’s pant leg was ripped from her, the shock wave sending Frey flying back in the air. Luckily, she snapped her wings open just in time, flying up about three feet in the air instead of hitting the ground. “Coulda given me a second warning!” her ashen grey wings flapped but it was quite clumsily as if she was not quiet used to using them yet.

Her mother spoke to her and Frey looked at the woman from her air borne position, her wolf coming to stand right beneath her encase she fell for any reason. Was that mask what everything was about? The reason everyone kept interrupting her time with mommy, was it possible she would get mother to herself for a bit if she got that mask for the red eyed woman? Frey was certainly willing to take the chance, she would do just about anything to get more time with the much taller female. This was when she noticed Marceline’s footwear, having been unable to see it before “We’re wearing the same shoes!” her wings flapped rapidly which eventually ended up in her hitting her head on ledge that had not been destroyed in everything that happened, clearly it hurt when it happened. Yet? She quickly became much more focused on the fact Mura was attacking her mother like Hera had done, her mother had done nothing wrong so she was confused as to why her guild-mates kept going after the wonderful woman! “Mura!” She flew down, tugging at the top of his hair, to get his attention and hovering. “Didn’t Hera say we have to get to the cathedral before it’s destroyed?” She seemed the same slightly bratty child as she had been before finding out who her mother was. “Come on, my help won’t be much, Hera needs you dumb ass.” hopefully her friendly reminder to the sword user also would prevent him from attacking her mother.

“See you at the cathedral mommy, since that seems to be where everyone is suppose to go!” the little girl waved her hand happily, bright smile on her face as she beat her wings to take her a bit higher. The second she started flying off towards the church building? Rune looked sad and glanced back at her mother, smiling ruefully, wondering why the reunion she always wanted seemed so hectic now that it was happening. Either way? If her mother wanted that mask, she would have to go to the cathedral where Hera was with it. It took the child around a good five minutes to arrive at the location, but when she did it did not take long for her to notice the blonde there, with the target satchel, it just sucked the item she was taking did not meet her normal shiny quota. Frey was going to get the mask in the same way she got thing’s like shiny coins because a small voice in her head, maybe Hemlock’s, told her that Hera would not just hand it over to her so she could give it to her mother. Anyway’s the little girl walked right up behind the older dragon slayer, wings tucked down to lessen the space she took up and while Hera was focused on the attack on the cathedral or something, dipped her hand into the satchel easily feeling the cold metal object and curling her tiny fingers around it. Once she had the item, Frey shoved it down her clothing to keep it safe, since her belt was secured around her waist there was no way it was going to fall down her dress.

Moment’s later the little girl saw the form of her mother materialize and all logic went away to her happiness. Frey went running right away, over the damaged side walk, the place filled with rubble from buildings that had been attacked. “MOMMY! I Got It For You~” and then she proved why she might shape up to not be that great of a bad girl, because not only did she announce she had just stolen something, her little green combat boot caught on a rock and down face first the child went, the force causing the mask to fly back up her shirt and slide a few feet across the ground in front of her. “Ow.” she sat up and if there had been any doubt to her heritage it would be instantly cleared because she had black blood dripping down a scratch on her cheek. Without even noticing she had dropped the Mask, frey ran right back over to her mother, going to reach down her shirt for it. “Huh, I just had it, where-”

PandoraShadeShadow☂Seconday☂Tertiary☂Equipment☂

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 Tumblr_n7wtu3Hg4w1tfft79o1_500
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 31st January 2017, 9:42 pm

The conundrum of events before this red haired hostage was taken her by a rather large surprise. With her captor to begin with, she seemed as though her intent was more of the kind to harbor temporary effects to harm her with enough so that she could prove a point of her seriousness in "harming" her. What she didn't count on-- nor did she think the Raven had thought would happen either, was that the mask caused her guild mark to show through the clothing on her body in an eerie, evil like green. Evil green just being a generic color tone often used in various evil plots and what not. However, to the lab assistant, it looked more like a vat of acid in terms of the shade, but that was another story and plan in it of itself. This caused the person her guild mistress had been negotiating with laugh and place the mask within a satchel, mocking their efforts.

Sure, the plan was not soundproof, but the realism of Madison being in pain and having absolutely no idea what was going on was genuine. The teen had no clue that all of this was plotted by her own guild, and all she was being used for was an alternative use of leverage on the situation at hand. However, even then, she found herself growing at ease with the bit of German tongue flicked back and forth between the two. It was as much a surprise to Madison as much as she had assumed it was for the Raven to have thought she'd be able to speak in another tongue without the need to speak in common for what could now be seen as maybe a fun future conversation between the two for any reason, even in which the two would be speaking through the aftercourse of this event taking place today.

It seemed though, once the smaller child had come around that Madi's initial reaction became afraid. The look on her face was shocked, afraid for this sudden child coming into the middle of this dangerous area. But then things changed quickly. She knew this blonde holding the mask that the Savage Skull guild master wanted back so badly. She called her Hera, to which the Raven quickly seemed to change. Within the blink of an eye, she turned from some cold-blooded sadist, into a warm, gentle motherly woman. To be honest, Madi was so astonished, she didn't think to move or run. At this point, she was found out, so trying to run was a little bit on the futile side anyway. Not for her own safety, but rather there was no use in fooling blonde, despite what every stereotype would tell you that they could. Her arms still remained bound in the black material or goop or whatever it was that was used upon her capture, but other than that, she was clear of anything that could be used to harm others.

Still in silence, the red head continued to watch his spectacle of a mother-daughter bonding that... well quite frankly made her envious. A daughter finding her biological mother and getting the chance to reunite and bond... It.. must really feel nice to have that. The feeling of depression and envy washed over her, her eyes gazing away as the child had continued to do something she didn't quite pay attention to doing. Suddenly, her attention returned as she had heard the metallic clang on the ground. The girl had fallen down and quickly recovered herself from the ground and proceeded into her mothers loving arms. The small child however, failed to notice the mask had popped out of her shirt and slid along the ground... And neither did the blonde at the moment.

It was in that moment, the rotting of the Raven had finally caused the bindings to rip and fall off of her arms. Just as she had been previously ordered to do, she decided to act quickly to the matter. Before all of their eyes, Pink scales would tear through her skin, giving an illusion that they had gotten bulkier in some way. Her clothing and body had torn and reformed as well until a darker pink color had covered all of it, leaving only the flesh almost woven to her new scaled appendages from just above her biceps. Her shoulders and collarbone from front to back was left with only human skin while the rest continued to form itself into pink, smooth scales. A large and long tail shot out from her back and swung about, smashing into the ground once before it hovered in the air with no real mind toward having to keep it up with any mind paid to it. Her hair turned a lighter shade until it grew matched to the scales and appearance and almost blending in with the back. Lastly, a pair of large wings would sprout from her back and expand as long as they possibly could. The wings would show several ancient markings and some light scars on them as well. The markings, should they be known, were those used by cultists in the summoning of Acnologia, which they believed was the symbol used by it through only its believers. Whether it was true or not... Well that was unknown for sure.

Now that her transformation had been complete, Madison would begin her plan. Her eyes turn a glowing red and her body would dash off, making it to the mask with nearly half a second between her distance from the mask and herself. Her clawed hands would grip onto the mask and her body would flip over to have her back facing Hera's direction. The mask would be tossed up into the air just slightly in range and her foot would slam into it, sending it flying like a projectile straight towards where her guild mistress was. "Eingehend!" She shouted, the language of the warning becoming obvious to whom it was meant for. Her scaled feet would plant hard, and firmly onto the ground and she would face this blonde woman now. Her scent screamed dragon slayer, and this form it was suicide to stand before her and attempt to even try to hold her off, but she'd attempt to buy her guild mistress enough time. If anything, she'd stay to fight Hera and let the Raven and her daughter flee safely, now that they'd possess the mask.

(Translation: Eigehend = Incoming)

Spells used:

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Khorne
    Khorne

Player 

Post by Khorne 5th February 2017, 11:53 pm

The fighting would go on without any sign of pause from himself or the Savage Skull minion army that he had been granted to lead into the fray. Fearless, unstoppable, the troops with him would fight to the death; or until someone defeated the God of Blood and his disappearance caused a blow to their morale. While the fight was always fun, he was disappointed in the cowardice of the mages and stronger foes he could feel hiding in the shadows. He felt their eyes upon him, felt their blood coursing in their veins. Were they content with just watching him lead a slaughter through Magnolia? Laughable, really, with how 'legal' mages in this strange world of magic were barely stopping the efforts of a group considered 'evil.'

A deep laugh would leave his lips as the words spoken by Raiza reached his ears. He had given the God of Blood the greatest gift he could have given him at that time; untold amounts of blood. If these people did not wish to fight, maybe they needed a better reason to go all out against those that thought of them as enemies. The blood thrown around everywhere began to quickly form a sphere around Magnolia, a wall of blood that would not allow any to pass through until either Marceline or himself desired to leave this place. "Cowards! Come out and fight those that assault this town! Show your courage, your honor, or have you none! Do you not wish to protect these people no more? So be it! Let it be known that your hesitation to fight has led to their deaths!" Even as he spoke Chaoris would feel the pulses of every non-magical being that was inside the sphere of blood he had created. It did not happen one by one. No, it happened all at the same time. Every person that was there, whether they were fighting or hiding, would be seen with their blood flowing out from them in an explosive fashion as the God of Blood drew it all unto himself. The blood in the air flowed and splashed against any of those that survived if they did not move out of the way. The glory of this God would not be forgotten by those that witnessed it this day.

"Now fight! Fight or die! There is no way out but to stop us once and for all!" The man would yell it loud enough that his deep, gravelly, voice would echo a good distance in every direction before dying off. His words would bring up another construct of blood to fight at his side. Those looking at him would see the three scattered around him, fifty meters away to his left, right, and behind him.

Notes n Stats:

Shakil
    Shakil

Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 7th February 2017, 5:29 am

What an interesting day! Over the centuries, Achim's blue eyes have witnessed many demises of villages and towns, crumbling to ashes and being overthrown by thirsty, power hungry men and women. It was not something alien to him, he just simply did not wish to participate. He didn't enjoy raiding as a group like this, especially someone of his caliber. He would end up being some sort of water boy anyway, so he decided to enjoy himself while they were out and about just fighting, like humans and demons do.

But fortunately, Achim was not the only one who wanted a day of relaxation as opposed to bloodbaths and cruelty. A tall, suspicious man walked into the spa, accompanied by what seemed to be some sort of companion. The man had black or dark brown hair that went slightly past the neck, red eyes, and a cold expression. His companion, a woman, had long black hair (from what Achim could tell) and soft eyes, but seemed uncomfortable in her position. But it was whatever, none of his business.

The man sat down, lounging about as soon as he came in and demanding that his slave massage him. Achim smirked a quirky smirk while wagging his long tail back and forth, excited to have new people in his presence. "Welcome, welcome! Raiding a town isn't your style, is it? I didn't take you for the spa kind of guy, mister!" Achim grinned toothily, getting up from his seat and walking over to the man, leaning over him with his playful grin. "Hey, hey! Who's the girl?" The black haired boy turned over to the long haired woman and waved a friendly wave. He realized that she was his servant, and not only that, a beautiful broad as well, but he wasn't blunt enough to acknowledge that without a proper introduction.

He looked back over to the man, tapping his tail up and down onto the ground excitedly, "Ah, well, I'll just introduce myself!" He looked over to the girl, "Achim Anicetus, and I'm single. Keke, no no, I jest, I jest!" Achim cackled.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Post by Guest 7th February 2017, 10:28 am

CLAWED MY WAY TO VICTORY

Kardia Cathedral, the grand cathedral that was located in the far reaches of Magnolia Town, and stood out like a sore thumb. However, today happened to be the singular day in which this castle-like building stuck out more than ever in this little town. What had once been a huge and magnificent creation for the closeness of a god the people of Magnolia believed in, was now nothing more. Stones and pebbles of the cathedral's bricks clattered to the ground as the rubble still continued to fall from the pressure of the previous attack. It was a clear view into the building, the long pews and even the stage on which the podium for the preacher stood was visible. The broken statue of the god of this church still rested valiantly behind the pews and the podium, its hands out stretched in a welcoming manner, but now beheaded. A beautiful place it was, but it was something that symbolized sorrow and hopelessness instead of the once happiness and repent of sins it had.

The wispy nature of Marceline's red cloak appeared in the mix of screaming Magnolians and Fairy Tail members that rushed to the scene. Hera, a younger girl, and Frey stood not far from where she had arrived, staring up at the cathedral in its mess of misery. Her cloak dragged regally across the ground, heading straight for the blonde-haired woman and her companions. She stopped but a few feet from where the trio stood, keeping Madison at her side, but also remaining silent. Each aura that was cause of her magic wrapped around the rubble of the building, the stone ground, and even the people around them. Magnolians no longer ran in fear, but dropped to the ground in fear as their skin peeled away and flecked to the ground. Every stone and pebble that made up the buildings around them began to crumble into nothing more but dust.

Even Hera, Sorano, Frey, and Madison would begin to feel the effects and prowess of the auras that snapped and raged invisibly around them. Marceline's features were, once again, shrouded by the hood that covered her head, shadowing her facial features. She stood behind them like a ghostly being, an apparition that could have merely been a figment of their imagination. The Death Angel, however, was more than just a thought, she was a being thrown into existence because of the people's belief in death. A concept, something that could easily be killed off by just merely forgetting about the existence of death by everyone in the world. But the catch is, death wasn't something that could easily be forgotten about; in fact, it happened everyday. It was powerful enough that even if everyone tried to forget that people died, it wasn't something that could be done.

Before Marceline was able to say or react to anything, she spotted Frey moving slowly toward Hera's satchel from behind. Her tiny hand managed to reach inside and snag the massive mask that was settled within the depths of the frail carrier. She had it in her hands and she quickly turned around, running straight for Marceline with the mask visible inside of her clothing. Frey announced she had it, but as soon as she did, her little combat boots had tripped over a rut in the ground and caused her to fall. Marceline only watched as the mask flew out of the little girl's dress and clattered loudly onto the cement sidewalk. With it out and visible in the open, the gentle glow of green emitted it off its features, which caused a gentile glow of green to appear within the shadows of her cloak. Lowering the cloth from her head, the decayed features of her face were apparent, as though the glow of the mask had caused them to appear.

They were ghastly features, with bones visible, flesh rotted around the edges and even hanging off sections of the bones. A truly nightmarish visage standing before them, glaring out across the opening between Hera and herself. What happened next was something she couldn't quite explain, something she didn't fully understand, but had an inkling of sensation that she knew. The birth of a dragon beside her was all too familiar an outlook, staring at the pink scales of her guild-mate that bore them. Each and every strange marking that bore across her skin and scales were ones the woman easily recognized as to what they belonged to. However, she did not say anything, as she could not confirm whether what she believed was true or how she would go about explaining it to Madison. Nor did she have the time to inquire because the girl had dove off toward the mask and slammed her foot into it.

The mask went flying from its place on the ground, heading straight toward Marceline, who was only partially distracted now after seeing what Madison was planning to do. As soon as the mask was near her, the woman reached a sickly, slender hand out, snatching the mask from the air. She stared down at it, the green glow now pulsating as it rest delicately in her hand, waiting for its master to do something with it. Marceline raised it to her face and slowly, the mask wove and imprinted itself onto her, held on by some magical way. Her eyes, once red and brilliant, held a green and toxic glow to them, their hue more bluish and in resemblance to a long forgotten villain. With her other hand, Marceline reached outward and with her pointer finger, began to make slow circles, like stirring a pot. A soft, magical essence seemingly poured into view, swirling and twirling around with the motion of her finger.

As each second passed by, the ground began to tremble, shaking and riveting everything that was attached to it. Above, the sky began to cloud over, a loud rumble of thunder rolling overhead on multiple occasions as the spell was being cast. The ground cracked at Marceline's feet, and the crack began to grow longer and longer as it reached out toward Sorano and Hera. It split open and from the ground came loud screams of what could only be assumed to be the souls of the tormented. They were horrid screams, screams that people wished they would be unable to hear with their cries of helplessness. And from the heavens above came a sound that was unexplained, though could easily be mistaken as the sound of Gabriel's trumpet. Reverberating across the skies in an almost warhorn-like way, crescendo and decrescendo, over and over again.

At long last, a burst of green flames bore forth of the cracks that had peeled across the ground, creating a maze of circles that entrapped everyone in a 300-meter diameter.

Spells & UAs:

110%
    Kuroya

MISTRESS OF THE UNIVERSE, POWERFUL AND STRONG
    MADE BY ★MEULK
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 7th February 2017, 4:16 pm

If there had been any kind of loneliness in his attack that had now faded because he was now surrounded by quite a number of people. His tornado faded into nothingness allowing the rubble to crash down forming a rather particular message. A message that would soon be ground into the earth in a rather interesting way due to the huge green flame descending from the sky. This when it hit the ground scorched it and melted the rocks and other parts in such a way that without some serious thought the message would be near permanent. A message that from the sky from which the flames decended simply said 'We're back' followed by the savage skull emblem. A semi-permanent reminder that they were back.

Still Felix wasn't worrying too much about that. Right now he had an opening to exploit. The large pillar of flame would probably distract most people which left him two options: escape or strike. He chose the latter. With a sweep of his hand a lightning bolt was sent flying at Hera from one direction. His hand swept three more times sending lightning bolts from four different directions to attempt to cut off escape. To further add to this he turned into a bolt of lightning and flew up above where Hera was, the most likely path of escape, aiming to skewer her as a bolt if she tried to escape.

He didn't think he'd succeed, but he would give it a damn good try. It would be ironic to some degree to kill the daughter of the famous Heero with the element that had once made her father famous.

-----
    Shiro meanwhile had been wandering around and had found herself a sight she thought was worth watching or at least for a while. She sat in the rafters of a spa staring down at several individuals listening to their conversation. It was mildly interesting and a nice break from the torture of people outside.

Rumble Concerto:

Other details:

Last edited by Veil Crane on 8th February 2017, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Welcome Guest.

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 8th February 2017, 5:58 am

For a moment everything appeared to be moving slower. From the birds in the sky to the smoke dwindling up into the air. Even the screams sounded muffled. That was Dahau's sensation of the world around him, deaf to the surrounding screams of suffering. Only focussed on the moment before a fight. A silence that got broken as glass shattering apart the moment Mura answered the man. From there on out everything went so fast as if it seemed instantly. A blade surprisingly appeared over the kids shoulder and was aimed straight at Dahau. One that Dahau possibly couldn't escape, or could he?

The stainless steel of the blade shimmered in the sunlight. Appearing so fast that most people couldn't even dream of even evading such an attack from so close by. In fact even Dahau probably couldn't evade such an attack, not unless you were expecting it. Or in Dahau's case, felt it. The latent magical prowess that resided inside the sword. He could feel every ounce of it flowing from the hilt through the tip of the blade itself. It had no secrets for him. Not even if it came at him so quickly.
    Dahau moved aside, by simply just turning away from the incoming blade. Only to let the blades cutting edge scrape his pauldron with a screeching sound. The swords owner Mura on the other hand used this attack for a different reason. Sure it was to wound the ominous presence that had appeared behind him. But also it was a means to create an opening for himself, to salto jump backwards and probably land behind Dahau.

Unfortunately whatever next step Mura had in mind would never unfold. As his very feet weren't even touching the ground. No instead he was being stopped mid air with every momentum he possible could have was gone. He could feel it, the restraints that were holding him back. But whenever he would look around him there was nothing there of the sorts. There were no chains or ropes. Nor any physically appearing magical binds. Nothing, but the feeling that was putting pressure on him. Forcing him to slowly move back in front of Dahau. Was all but to real. Something was stopping him.
    In front of the man, Mura would be forced onto his knees. Kneeling for his superior so to speak, even if he didn't want to. His blad forced to drop on the ground, as his arm started to twist around until he couldn't keep a grip on its hilt anymore.

'You got guts kid, I give you that' Dahau said, while feeling that Mura was still fighting against the crude control he had over his body. 'But look around you! Being bold won't save you or your fellow mages.' As he said that the sky had become darker, the white fluffy clouds were traded in for a dark grey that covered the entire area. Everywhere walls of green fire spouted from large cracks in the ground. Destroying what was leftover until now. It looked as if the end of the world was nigh, or at least the end of Magnolia. Would it be wiped off the map for good it time.

STATS

Mana:
    140/150
    Health:

cooldown
    Spell Manipulation - S Rank: 2 posts

Spells:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 9th February 2017, 1:06 pm

eh I could care less what happens to these bugs here in the city let them get wiped out” Sol said dismissively before he heard the man ask him who the girl was, at that Sol glanced back at Summer before he shrugged .” eh she is some woman I decided to make miserable nothing more” he said before he turned his attention back to the man in front of him.”I’m Sol Terumi of Basilisk Fang and this woman is just some random person I ran into but she isn’t available sorry to say” Sol said before he saw the women in the room taking care of Achim. “though from the looks of it you’ve already got a few girls taking care of you so I think your set” the poison dragon joked.

The slayer enjoyed the massage he was getting and unknown to achim or Summer the man who had wandered in had only made it two steps before he was sucked into the shadows by Sols magic and was stuck there until Sol decided to release as.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Post by Guest 11th February 2017, 4:19 am

Shine down, Spark up
    Summer’s options were limited at this point in time, there really wasn’t much she could personally do. Her cheek started to sting and this worried her a lot, how bad were they going to scar?? It has already made a big impact on her and she just hoped it would die down as the years go by, she wasn’t as young as some of the people in her guild but she still had some spunk in her, which clearly shown whenever she was doing missions.

This time, the door opened once again and Summer groaned in her mind, was this the same dude? Oh dear, she hoped it wouldn’t be… traumatic. It turned out to be a different male altogether and the two were just busy having their conversations. So that was what Sol was doing?? He just… wanted her to be miserable? Well, if that was what he was aiming for, then he certainly got it. That really sucked, she wanted to be. Well, she might aswell introduce herself to try make some conversation.

“Ni hao, my name is Summer.” Despite Sol enforcing his will on the girl, she shown a slight smile towards him. She should at least be as sweet as possible to people to make it look not as bad as it actually is. With this in mind, the fireworks expert continued to massage her ‘master of the day’ to continue keep pleasing him with everything he wants.

||HP: 300||MP: 100%||

||Spells/Abilities||

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 14th February 2017, 11:58 am

Despite the unexpected decrease in speed that temporarily engulfed Mura’s limbs, he did expect to land a hit on Dahau. The element of surprise appeared to be at hand, but though he did his best to move unpredictably, it only barely scratched his clothes. The Savage Mage had seen the attack coming, but now that he moved away from Mura, then it was his time to charge! The shaman would ready as soon as his feet met the earth… which they never did…

Stunned, he found himself soaring in the air, removing himself from Dahau. His limbs felt as if they were bound or tied up by ropes that dug right into his very veins, controlling what felt like every nerve in his body. He looked around, an act that wasn’t restraint for some reason, and the source of the binding would appear to be invisible. Was this the mage’s magic? “… What the,” he commented. Perhaps it was, given by Mura’s thoughts and experience, an ability that reacted on his magic power. The reason for that was that his earth snake nearby also got affected, thus unlike him crumbled slowly. If it did affect magic power, then turning into a spirit wouldn’t do. His magic power would still be present.

He was suddenly forced to his knees, an act that was poorly expected given by the acts of his own predecessors from Midi as they used to force captured enemies to their knees in the same fashion. However, this time, it was far worse and more painful; it was as if he wished nothing but the pain of kneeling down rather than the praise itself. What was he doing here; he had to hurry and do something. Hera was waiting for him, and so was Frey who called for him just a few moments ago. Dahau spoke, in which Mura began looking around the floor, having his field of view limited quite a bit to spotting pillars of green fire erupt everywhere. Not only that, but the sound as well… it was all horrible. Trememdous. He couldn’t feel the out-bursting event to have Dahau as the source… that would only mean one thing. That’s right, he quickly reminded himself, Last time, it worked as well… His body began to emit an aura that was resembling the same that the Death Angel emitted; dark and cruel in color and cold in temperature. However, to his disappointment, it didn't turn out like last time; the green fire didn't phase away like dust thrown into the wind...

Everything was going down, though. Not only did the green flames put up quite the assault on his flesh, but this soul-crushing feeling… what happened to the people of Magnolia? What was this feeling that he felt just now? He couldn’t look up straight, but it took him mere seconds to realize and not be in doubt. “MURA!” Kyuken roared in fright, “MURA! THE TOWNSFOLKS! THEY-“ The shaman knew very well what had happened, even more than one might think. He began hearing echoes of their hopeless cries travel across his head, perhaps inflicting damage to his sanity. Never had he heard such grief from the realm of the dead like this.

He had to get free of this binding now. He might’ve not been able to lift a finger, but his earth snake - despite its crumbling affection - was still intact and ready. It quickly made its way to crush Dahau’s position from above as it dove down with its jaw wide-open. Perhaps if he could distance himself from Dahau, or distract the man, then the spell would be cancelled… or would it..?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HP: 336,25 (-8,75 HP from H-Ranked Spell)
    MP: 100%

PD: Spirit Bind; Unity (4/4) (Ended)
    PD: The Way of Yin and Yang: Form (Onmyōdō: Kakkou) (3/4)

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 15th February 2017, 6:14 pm

As the cathedral crumbled, Hera sensed a mage within it. Not one that was a threat to her, but one that could be a bother if left unattended she supposed.

This town had been rebuilt more times than she could count. But now it seemed everything was unraveling. She began to notice an odd red mist in the air, with one sniff she knew. Blood? What in the world....that one guy...he's the cause of all this?' Hera's magical senses were beyond impressive, as her superhuman smell and level of her mystic sense combined allowed her to pinpoint exactly where both Raiza and Khorne were. The area around Raiza was literally teeming with Blood and Death Magic, as Khorne seemed to be taking more of a gladiatorial approach to things actually calling out for a worthy challenger in the name of the Blood God. How she longed too accept, and land melting the ground around him, just to scare the living shit out of him. To watch him run like a bug. However, she needed to be more calculated than that now. She could teleport everyone off world with her flame travel, but everyone needed to be touching her or holding hands. That would take stages of planning she didn't have time to inact now unless she left the Cathedral and the mage inside to do as he pleased. Her nose would wiggle again as the Cathedral continued to crumble behind her, she focused her scent on only Blood Magic for now.

To anyone else it would seem she just stood with her arms crossed not doing anything, her face looked somewhat concentrated though. Her own blood was to hot to be effected by Magic, but others were in real danger. As Frey landed, Hera would simply remain focused. The Blood Magic seemed to intensify as Hera opened her eyes, activating Dragon Vision which was a combination of X-Ray and Thermal, she could see literally through peoples houses now. Skeletons, thermal, spirits, all of it.

As the huge dome of blood began to crawl into existence around a city the size of New York, Hera would look up and watch it form. As Marceline appeared. If she unleashed her full power...she could solve all of this herself. Her father had no problem unleashing his, but hers....was different. Lightning could be controlled, harnessed, although explosive. But fire....if she went all out. Savage Skull would probably be destroyed but at what cost?

"Era....that day if it's hard for you to fathom. I was trying to destroy an evil far greater than even you.....or I." she said looking away feeling some guilt but not much. Thinking on Eris, and how she had finally decided to destroy everything, and take Eris with her. "Thank goodness that Meteor never hit...." she said as she stared at the concrete. In her blind rage, she'd attempted too destroy the entire city along with Eris that day. "Marceline, that doesn't excuse any of this....if you really knew anything of the Reaper, you'd know he let death come on it's own time." Hera's anger boiled at the thought that Marceline would try to twist her attempt to destroy Eris into something she should be ashamed of. Deniel had destroyed the Meteor and snapped her back into reality that day. Her manipulations would not work.

As Hera stared Marceline down, Frey actually went running off ahead. Flicking her eyes back and forth, realizing what had happened. Hera couldn't believe Frey would betray her, no. The people of Magnolia, Fairy Tail even, like this. Dropping her jaw, with sadness preventing her from retrieving the mask, which she could have easily. Unlike Heero, Hera was often paralyzed with her emotions, and merely watched on as Frey dropped the mask, it bounced in the air, as the mage named Madison from Savage Skull leapt into the air and actually managed to kick it spectacularly to Marceline.

Hera actually fell down onto her knees and furrowed an eyebrow at Frey. They were like sisters, shared more doritos than she could count. She couldn't process what was happening right now. As Marceline equipped the mask in magical fasion, she would feel her magic power skyrocket. So much so, that huge waves of magical wind and force rippled away from Marceline, like Dragon Ball Z as she equipped the mask. Her robes billowing in the power of the mask in a whirling red fasion as her power continued to rise, causing the actual ground to undergo an earthquake.

Nearly to Hera and Eris' own level. The mask radiated a power that even reminded Hera of Eris' power. But it was different. Hera didn't even look up when Marceline, drew symbols in the air, causing a huge crack in the ground that literally seemed to split the city in two, traveling toward Hera and possibly someone else. Huge chasms of green flames seemed to erupt all over the city, towering and spiraling into the air like the end of days as huge flaming geysers of green flame literally shot and spewed all over Magnolia.

As a lot of people did in fact evacuate and escape as seen earlier, a lot, at least 2/3 of the city. Didn't. Hera felt an extreme loss of life, as her eyes literally widened. Standing to her feet, she noticed all the blood in the air was gone. No....those two? Really? They had pulled off an elaborate enchantment that she didn't expect two wizards of their class to be able to think up. Only the mages were left now. The humans who hadn't escaped had been killed.

Hera literally trembled as she had a fist balled up now, as it seemed like the apocalypse raged around her. Everything went....quiet. Even the sound of the green flames gushing about, and buildings toppling. Screams echoing as far as she could hear. She heard, nothing. Except the sound of herself literally crying. Inside of her mind it would be just her, as a kid, in darkness crying in a small spotlight in a black void. Eventually another figure would be seen, although shadowed at first. A long purple scarf, and then blue hair. The figure had his back to her. Turning around and extending a hand to her. Hera would reach up to the figure and grab his hand as everything would return to reality and go white.

"You........you're nothing." she said still looking downward as green flames and an unholy screeching and howling rippled around her. "You don't face your problems head on...you hide behind power...behind others. But now, I'm going to destroy you all. Most are evil with a purpose...but you...you're just a mindless Thrall, a being who can never know happiness." Hera looked up, tears streaming down her cheeks but the crying had stopped. Now she just looked really emotionless. "My father....He loved this town." Hera literally began to snap mentally. "How......dare.....you." Hera literally began to snap as she knew now what she had to do.

With a mighty stomp, Hera would rise to her feet, knocking a chasm clear from the green flames that had been tearing at and all around her, as she stood from the literal knee that made a damn crater in front of her, she would speak in an almost unstable tone of voice.

"Let me make one thing clear!!! Remember it ALWAYS!!!" Hera said as she clenched a fist. The entire environment, yes, the entire town, with a zoom out would be shown as Hera began to raise her magic power, well beyond anything used thus far on the entire field. The dome bubble of blood literally began to quake. Waves of magical power literally shattered glass out of toppled houses, as a mighty sonic wave of magic energy would pass harmlessly over everyone, buffeting clothing and hair as it passed; knocking out all glass in the entire town. As the scene would shift back to Hera, and pan up from her feet, her visage would literally be shaking.

"I WON'T LET YOU......DISGRACE FAIRY TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILLL!!!"

This was said as if it was on a mighty dragon's voice, like an intercom in the clouds, everyone could hear the proud declaration it as Hera literally exploded with flames, as flaming geysers of pure orange flame began to explode from random locations in the town, towering just as high if not further than the flames from Marceline's apocalyptic spell, scales appearing on her cheeks and skin as her hair changed color to pink due to her Sky Dragon Magic. Opening her arms, Hera actually began to levitate as a HUGE tornado exploded outward from her in every direction, her pink hair flowing in the wind as the tornado literally reached beyond sight into the clouds, blasting through the sphere of blood above.

With an inhale, at the center of the tornado, Hera breathed out a HUGE plume of flames with her Fire Dragon's Roar, large enough to swallow up several whales as the flames instantly latched onto the tornado and began spinning increasing their potency as they whirled as she breathed fire on to her tornado.

As the tornado literally caught on fire, it would expand outward as in a spectacular show of magic, the dome of blood would begin to catch on fire, and like a leaf. It would burn all the way from it's center down to the edges, like a blade of grass. A huge scorch mark circle appeared around Magnolia to show where the elaborate enchantment of Raiza's and Khorne's had been burnt away.

"That's NOT ALL!!!" Hera screamed as the tornado of fire was all that was left, towering over the city of Magnolia now. "I'm coming for each and every one of you bastards!!! ONE BY ONE!!!" the amount of people they had killed today, no, they couldn't be forgiven for it. Hera would be able to save thousands with her Sky Dragon Magic after this, but right now, she was beyond a beserker rage.

-------------------------
    HP: 925/925
    MP: 88%

Melee Damage: 147

Spells & Abilities Used:

Last edited by Hera-senpai on 22nd February 2017, 3:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

× Bio
    × Magic

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 Rose

Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 881.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson Flame
    Second Skill: Crimson Lightning
    Third Skill:

Post by Arz 16th February 2017, 3:38 am

Zeno sensed a dark aura coming, it would not be long before it would arrive, and Zeno was too pissed to let anything happen to his friends. He was enraged with anger and nothing would change that at this point, this was his home, this was where he had met Hera, Yazuki, and all his other friends at Fairy Tail. Damn...... Damn! Damn! Damn! Frustration seeped out of him, he couldn't control it anymore, he wasn't gonna stand for it. Suddenly the dark aura had finally appeared and it was a... big ass dog the size of a truck, though normally when Zeno wasn't enraged he would be shocked at the massive dog, but Zeno was enraged and he was nothing but serious business at this point. "So this is what they're made of?" He made a cocky remark as he furrowed his eyebrows. The massive dog charged at Zeno but with ease, he dodged it and uppercut it, sending it flying up to the sky, Is this all you got? He thought as the massive dog fell meters away in the town. Zeno looked back at Sorano with intent, "Sorry Sorano. But I need to go help the-" He was about to say something before fire erupted out of the ground.

He began to feel more heat, more firepower, this wasn't some nobody, this was Hera, and Zeno knew it. He smirked at the the sight of her erupting flames, he slowly patted Tito on the head, "Look after Sorano. I have a job to do." He jumped with immense speed causing the ground to break as he ran through crowds of Savage Skull Hoodlums, destroying them all on his path, he suddenly stopped as he stood a few meters away from Hera, watching her completely unleash all her flames on the man, Zeno would follow her and aid her, though he was not of her caliber yet, when he got mad, he was a mage to be feared. He knew she would have sensed his presence by now, he gazed at her as she made a beautiful bounce off the ground towards Raiza. I will become stronger so I can become stronger than her, I will..... harness my rage into my Crimson Flames! A crimson aura encompassed him, this aura was one that even the strongest mages would be shocked when they would sense it.

#dc143c (Zeno)    #87cefa (Tito)          
    I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 J5IJBKy

Zeno Hageshi   Tito (Exceed)  Crimson Flame Magic  Crimson Lightning ✞ Shinku 

Battle Theme!:

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 17th February 2017, 1:20 am

The stern look on her face, one of unbridled determination and readiness was met to one that had only shown one of shock and betrayal. Starring into Hera's face had been like her first encounter with Savage Skull and the things Harrigan had her watch and do herself. Things she could never get out of her head no matter hard that she tried, they were there for good and she would be damned for what normally could be considered a gift. Sure, it proved to be very useful in the beginning, but after being dragged into things that she never asked for... It would just come to the end result of a path full of either regret and demons that would follow her for the rest of her life, or one that would just pave itself with more bodies. Frankly, they were both options she hated to consider, but in the moment she chose to help the Raven with her plans was the very moment she had stepped up to the forked road and sealed off the chances to go back. Now she just had to decide which one of these dark paths to travel down and go on from there on what she would have to do.

However, suddenly Hera dropped to her knees and she was emotionally devastated by the actions before her. Honestly, she had thought that she was more sympathetic to the state she was in, watching one of her own guild mates skip along carelessly to the other side. Their entire town was in shambles, their people being carted off for slavery, slaughtered, or worse than that. The things being done to the people honestly sickened Madison, but she didn't want to. nor did she have anywhere near the power to stand up to her own guild mistress at this time. Just being here made her regret leaving Aiyana, leaving Pharaoh's Call, but she summed it up and left it to just the lord having his plans for what she was going to do with her life. Though as cruel a god as he could be, surely each action has a just purpose behind it.

A deafening shrieking sea of cries bellowed from the ground around them, and the body of the demi-dragon had begun to shake. She had lost any idea of what was going on anymore, but whatever it was had no effect on her what so ever. Was this the idea that she was a member of Savage Skull and thus was immune to it? The ungodly cries had begun to become less of an issue for her either, and so much so that she was able to watch and stand guard for the pair behind her. Suddenly, Hera began to flip out and her actions caused Madison to become defensive. The scent of this dragon slayer worried her, but she wasn't so sure what she had planned to do, but she had zoomed off much too quickly after having flipped her lid. However, she made sure to do whatever she could to the flames around her before she suddenly broke out into an unbelievable amount of rage and had done exactly the opposite of what she had expected the blonde to do. Thankfully, anyway.

With them having no threat around them, the pink haired dragoness was free to approach the woman and the child. Her heart was racing with the unknown look or anything behind that mask, but she herself wasn't approaching in any form of fashion that would show her hostility. It was a more calm demeanor, one however that showed a little nervousness and even guessing towards a hint of second guessing ones self. "Madam, do you plan to keep everyone here with that girl running rampant? Should we have them all retreat to protect them?" Her innocent questioning had ceased once she had gotten up to her, and quite frankly being in this broken down Cathedral was not safe anymore and she was sure that the raven haired woman knew the same. "We should move too, just in case more nut jobs like her-" Her hand reached out and the scaled draconic hand gripped around her arm and caused a sudden pause. Her attention starred off and she would suddenly become unresponsive.

Lineage Flashback:

Her hand quickly pulled away while her cheeks grew in shades starting to the shade of her own scales before turning a bright red. The images now also stuck in her head would scar Madison for life and she had no real clue if she knew for sure what was going on, but these triggered flashbacks were so rare, but they were never something she found to be wrong or explainable in any way... And with that being the case.... That meant that... And the little girl was... The swelling of red began to die down and tears welled up in her eyes. "Ma'am.. You had.. I'm.." She paused and instantly reached out, hugging onto the ebony haired woman as the welled up tears began to slowly slide down her cheeks. "I.. finally found you.. Mom." She whispered in her ear while her body trembled with the holding back of emotions. After a moment to convey her feelings, she released her hold and her hand rested on the head of the little girl beside her and her free hand wiped the tears from her eyes. "I-I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself, but I'll explain it all soon. We should move though, or we're going to end up in the face of that barbaric woman again. I can't lose my mother just after finding her, I won't let it." As if she had the power to do so, she was simply panicking while trying to remain calm on the outside and getting to moving to another location before something bad could happen.

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 2 JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 9:43 pm