Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Public Re: I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising

Post by Sol 18th February 2017, 9:51 pm

Sol suddenly turned his head towards the direction that Madison was located at and his eyes narrowed as he felt power, it was power that he had felt once before a echo if you will of the black dragons power but this was only a fraction of that echo, “Looks like I’m getting involved after all come slave its time to go I have a Traitor to Kill” he said with the word Kill oozing with anger and killing intent. The poison dragon stood and turned towards the door.”if you want you can come watch but stay out of my way” Sol said to Achim before he walked out of the spa and past the terrified workers.

Once he was outside with Summer he spoke.” Keep up or I’ll leave you to the ravenous dark mages around here” he said sternly before his claws gripped into the street and he suddenly took off towards Madisons locations with his clawed feet ripping up chunks of concrete with every step. He would pass by light mages on his way and as he passed he would rip thru them with his claws and sometimes taking a bite out of them before devouring anything he could get his teeth on splattering himself in blood. All the while his magic power flared wildly as if sensing his excitement and anger and making him appear on the radar for the other slayer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 19th February 2017, 1:53 pm

His attacks had been successful, but they had proven in fact ineffectual. He had done little damage or any damage that he had done was ignored by the slayer going into force mode. Exactly as predicted. As soon as the strikes were done Felix was gone in a few flashes of lightning landing atop of a building a fair distance away before slowly walking away. His task had been done and Hera's powerful attacks had merely further melted the symbol he had created into the ground. There was little more he could do to influence the situation.

"Marceline has found many lost treasures today. Yet which is more precious to her the relic or the daughter. Only time will tell." he mused as he walked away leaving Shiro to follow in her own time. "Now what is the probability of her arriving one last time? So many futures and only in one does she arrive. The possibilities converge and flow and none of them rule it out. Perhaps Savage Skull will be luckier than even they think today." A smile came to his face as a piece of random melted debris hurled from the tornado landed in front of him forming a specific shape.

[EXIT THREAD]

(There is pretty much nothing more I can do...well...that Felix can do ;))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 3 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 20th February 2017, 8:28 am

Theme:

~The painful Truth~

It was long painfully clear that while Raiza was a stationary target, there was more than what this range limited him to do. In fact, it was this exact handicap that made him glance over to the blood mage partner he had in this crime with a smile. "Enjoy", he spoke, before his hands were clasped together just before a heavy scent began to fill the air. To those drawn to such a scent, they would quickly realize the pure raw scent of blood. Overhead were dark red clouds threatening the peace even more, but it wasn't the clouds that were the threat. It was the torrential downpour of a red substance that now began to litter the entire battle field to quite a far range away from Raiza. In fact, it reached around 300 meters away, but the targets of such spell? There were none that immediately came to mind, not even the mage that had been so bravely bold to go near Raiza.

No, instead this torrential downpour of blood was a preparation spell for what he knew would come soon. What was more, was now a fountain of blood had even sprang from the ground, except it almost radiated an abnormal effect to all SS guild members. Though it's true purpose, along with the blood rain was not to be some cheap parlor trick, but to be fuel for the one they were intended for. However even though it had been quite a toll on Raiza, he was not done yet either - for with the loss of mana already, and the exhausting effort it was putting on the dark magus his time was not done yet.

Especially with what looked like what would soon be a tough encounter with a rather large tornado forming, he knew by now it was time to pull out one of his aces. It was then from the ground began to rise a dark being clad in demonic bone looking armor, dripping with mud, blood, and liquid darkness. While it stood there, no words forming before two long serrated bastard swords had formed in the creature's hands.

"Go, seek 'her' out, she has full authority over you"

His voice was stern, but it was well deserved. This was one of his best, if not the best summon he had in his arsenal, and the creature knew who Raiza meant by 'her'. It was none other than the woman named Marceline. A mage that Raiza respected, and was here for in the first place. The use of the summon already, was a declaration that his side was done, and he was now unable to roam around himself, and so the summon was to do that for him. While that was done, Raiza smiled the moment a flask he had just drank from was dropped. Ready for phase three.

Which with a nod, it finally spoke. "It shall be done"The voice that rang out from the creature, sounded dark, almost masked from what it truly was before vanishing from the spot it stood on, using it's full speed to traverse towards where it already knew Marceline was. It was a creature Raiza had used in front of Marceline before, and with that in mind, no explanation more was needed.

HP:500/500
    E.HP: 250/250
    MP: 42 (61-17-6 24.5[Rounding it up to 25] +20% +4%+5%
    Blade of reckoning dmg per swing: 55 (68.75 w/ blood fountain)
    Blade's active: 45 (56.25 w/blood Fountain)
    Abyssal ritual dura:  9
    Ritual Terrain dura: 5
    Ritual Terrain buff: +1% mp to all of Raiza's allies within the terrain
    Ritual Terrain debuff: spells cost 2% more if you're not considered an ally by raiza=non-SS members
    Blood Rain: 10
    Death Fiend: 12
    Blood fountain: 3
    Master mage flask: 6
    ON CD:
    endless hoard: 6
    Ritual circle of the reaper: 3
    The Undying Servent Fledgling: Blood Fiend  joint CD due to fusion: 14
    Reaper's Curse joint CD due to fusion: 14

@Blood rain:Not used directly against anyone, so no one needs to worry about damage unless you're planning to get harmed by it, which it would be roughly 16 damage for the next 10 post, also increasing the range so there is even more with undying force & Deadly Annihilation

@Blood Fountain: All SS members now gain 25% to their damages if you're within 200meters(400 after all buffs)

@Death Fiend(Grand summon) stats
    Hp: 225/300 (300-75 from active bonus)
    Buffed HP: 40
    Melee strike damage per hit:88.5
    43+16=59+25% from active and +25% from blood fountain(Melee strike calculations)
    Passive defense(Equivalent to artifact+ armor)
    21 damage reduction, and A-rank resistance.

Used or are already in effect:
    Death fiend stuff:

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 3 YdfXSKP
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 21st February 2017, 3:05 am

'Well isn't this interesting?'

A rather familiar sensation filled Dahau when Mura called forth a different magic, one that Dahau failed to sense in the kid before. Maybe because he had stowed it away deep enough. It was oddly cold and as sickening as the mistress of death herself. The aura slowly started to engulf his fists and was as black as the night itself. There is more to this kid then meets the eye. However what Mura tried to pull off with that small stunt of his Dahau would never know. Since it didn't seem to do anything forcing the black aura to dwindle to nothingness and return Mura to his usual state.

'That is some strange power you got there kid' Dahau had an keen interest in this kid now, he was resilient and tried to fight of the hold he had over him the entire time. As well managed to hide a part of him that Dahau's all seeing eye couldn't take a glance of. This boy, he could be useful. 'You know it would be a shame to kill you now, so how about this? Join me. And I'll take you towards new heights, you have much potential and I can unlock it for you! I can give you pow... TCH!'

Dahau got to caught up in his speech, and failed to notice the stone created snake from before. One he figured that had already crumbled into tiny pieces. But instead it came straight for his head, its maw open wide ready to devour the Savage Skull mage. It forced his hand, Dahau had to release his grasp around Mura for a mere moment and take hold of his incoming assailant. Which he grasped in midair. the same as he took hold of Mura and followed by sending the snake flying into the nearest wall.
    It was a mere moment, but a mere moment was more then enough to create an opening for Mura and flee his captor.

Dahau would give chase, but the current situation in Magnolia became more unstable by the second. The ground that split open as well as the same slayer that roared at him before now created a fiery tornado that rapidly started to grow in size. It became quite dire indeed. Maybe it was time to go, after all they got what they came here for. So why play around any longer. With that note on his mind Dahau opened another rift, through which he could escape this battlefield.

STATS

Mana:
    140/150
    Health:

cooldown
    Spell Manipulation - S Rank: 1 posts

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 22nd February 2017, 5:10 pm

As Hera stood, vastly outnumbered. In front of her gigantic, flaming tornado; she faced down Marceline, Frey, and Madison now. Wondering if she would make it out of this with the odds stacked against her like this, she merely let off a small smile. Marceline already had the mask, Frey had betrayed her; now a Dragon Slayer with some kind of measure after her time at Fairy Tail. Not to mention Madison, who Hera had a feeling was related to the Black Dragon, with those markings on her arm.

Not to mention Marceline's current power levels were off the charts. The aura she was getting from her took every ounce of Sky Dragon magic not too crack away into nothingness. Although the heat from her flaming tornado behind her; towering into the clouds burnt away most of the threat, it was a definite staredown.

A sideways shot of Hera with the flaming tornado, hair flying around in it's find, and Marceline alongside Frey and Madison was shown; as Magnolia was then shown in a zoom out; a sprawling city, with a flaming tornado ripping off upward into the clouds, not to mention the huge grand canyon like splits in the earth every which way. To make matters worse, even though Hera had destroyed the blood dome surrounding the town with her roar, it now began to rain blood. Hera felt the blood actually sting as it hit her, provoking her to flick her wrist with a Troia, spell as the blood rain literally just stopped affecting her. Although most of it was being spun into and burnt away by the flaming tornado near them, Hera was concerned by the one drop that hit her, since it seemed to be a wide sprawling magic.

The blood mages involved, were extremely annoying to say the least.

"Well, then. I suppose you've won haven't you?" Hera said as she stepped forward over the sound of her tornado roaring behind her, growing larger by the moment as it's momentum spun. "Absolutely brilliant." she began to actually clap, mocking all three of them. "Look...but there's no one here to give a damn." she said as she motioned around at all the carnage and destruction, and dead bodies. "So this all meant nothing...." as she said this her eyes would then begin to glow red, as he anger boiled over at the sight of the three of them. Suddenly, a huge creature would arrive next to Marceline, moving so fast it caused a crater from it's landing and run as it arrived. The troll sized dread knight smelled like the same magic as the blood rain as Hera's dragon senses kicked in. So this came from that same guy too then?

"Please leave now, if you all are actually family, then those two are sisters." the pink haired Slayer looked towards Frey sadly for a moment "Frey is a great sister, and I'd never want to hurt her....but my magic doesn't work like that." Hera looked to Marceline and then Madison, as the sound of the blood rain filled the air. "So please...Frey forgive me. I don't want to hurt your sister or your mom." Hera's eyes were still glowing red.

Her hometown was destroyed thanks to these people.

"Mura......" Hera wondered if he was ok, and looked out against the sea of destruction, the sound of the flames and tornado behind her made it difficult, but she could still hear him talking every now and then. A relieved, look crossed her determined face. Her eye's still had a slight red glow to them as Dragon's did when angered.

"Frey, that monster next to you is going to keep you safe?" she said, about the gigantic nether demon troll thing, standing next to her now with a huge sword. Keeping a kid in the company of demons like that wasn't good for their mind. She was just a child. "Please go....." Hera said as the air around her began to vibrate with magic power that was literally off the charts. The flaming tornado behind her finally expanded to it's full power; swooping over Hera from behind in a huge gust as it expanded into it's full potential, after gathering enough wind and speed, the flames from her roar also mixing in fully now giving it a supergassed wind.

The tornado would swoop past them all in nearly an instant, and then they would be literally inside of a flaming tornado, being tossed around and lifted through it; scorching them into nothingness if some kind of action wasn't taken. Hera could be seen if they looked down through the flames, standing in the center of the flaming tornado looking upward at them, likely spinning out of control; or straight at them anchored in the razor sharp flaming winds of the huge tornado that was 350 ft in all directions.

Hera looked somewhat down as she leaped upward into the flames of her own spell at hundreds of miles an hour straight for Madison, delivering a single haymaker like uppercut to her, with Fire Dragons Fists activating, still on from earlier, as she threw the punch and potentially sending her flying straight back out of the flaming tornado in spectacular fashion. If she missed, she would do a whirling kick just as she passed for the same effect. Only the kick would hurt alot more due to her previous enchantment of Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Blazing Speed, as flames literally gushed off of Hera's leg when she did the whirling kick after the punch upon Madison.

If Madison was knocked back out of the tornado several hundreds of feet into the distance, Hera would come leaping out of it from some point high in it and land right in front of her, smoke coming off of her skin as her eyes were glowing red now. As she couldn't control her rage at the sight of Acnologia's scale markings, Hera literally just ran at Madison at literal blazing speeds; grabbing a hold of her, she would charge her recklessly through rocks, walls, and just about anything else; she would also bear hug into Madison with impossible force; as flames around her body intensified.

When they were done, Hera would release Madison with a shove forward, tossing her to the ground as her skin tight aura of fire would burn brightly, her eyes still a glow.

"You........just who is your Father if Marceline is your mother. You don't mean to tell me those two actually slept together do you?" Hera said plainly as she clenched a fist in anger that was unexplainable to most. Looking around, she noticed she was nearby the blood mage responsible for the massive enchantments on the area, she could tell by the swirling mass of blood magic whipping around him, and the muddy ground. The rain had also intensified as she had charged with Madison through several walls potentially.

With a brief inhale, Hera would then exhale a huge cataclysmic Fire Dragon's Roar stream of flames that traveled easily the distance toward Raiza; leveling and incinerating buildings into ash along it's path toward him. When it hit, it would be the size of several whales, and difficult to dodge. As Hera would exhale the flames, she would be just 10ft in front of Madison, having taken her attention off of her to exhale the dragon fire. As she finished exhaling, a literal cataclysmic explosion of flames would go off upon Raiza's location as the roar literally would wrap around him and explode----she would be breathing smoke. Turning back toward Madison, Hera would walk toward her threatningly in a circle around her.

"Your father may have killed my father....if you're who I think you are." Hera paced, her eyebrow furrowing, smoke still coming from her mouth and nose as she spoke from breath flames like a dragon. Keeping her eyes on her as she circled her, but her hearing aware of everything going on around her. She hoped Marceline and Frey had left, for Frey's sake. She wouldn't mind if Marceline stayed so she could end her however.

Battle Info:

Spells Used or Active:

× Bio
    × Magic

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising - Page 3 Rose

Post by Guest 23rd February 2017, 8:22 am

As this thread has been causing too much drama between members and staff. This is now being locked and considered over.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 8:12 pm