Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising

Public I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising

Post by Guest 10th January 2017, 9:46 am

CLAWED MY WAY TO VICTORY

Not far out from where Magnolia Town loomed over the forests that surrounded it was a tall and bountiful hill, decorated in various flowers of an array of colors. A gentle breeze pulled the blades of grass downward in the direction toward the bottom of the hill and plucked daintily at the petals of the flowers. Standing upon this hill, a person would be able to see far out across the landscape, peering over the tops of buildings and centers of skyscrapers. In the distance, the soft billow of a cloud of smoke swirled endlessly up into the sky as it trailed along like a cloud, the train chugging along its tracks. Ant-like figures below moved through the streets of Magnolia as they repeated their daily routines one by one and disappeared into their homes thereafter. Echoes of children calling out to each other, screaming, and playing around filled the air and reverberated toward the hills beyond. Horns of vehicles honked and the general buzz of the automobiles mixed in with the shouts of people who hollered at each other in return.

A red, mist-like substance rolled in through the meadow at an increasing rate, but subtly paused at the center of the hill. It twirled upward, as if the breeze passing through was trying to create a tornado-like visage, but instead of a tornado, it received a figure. This figure stood with a sense of power and authority, the mist fading into wisps in the air around it before completely dissolving. The cloak that hid the silhouette of who it belonged to was parted, and slender, feminine hands appeared from the shadows of the fabric. They came upward and gripped the edges of the hood, pulling it down so that the features of an eternally young woman became present. Ruby orbs glared out across the land, peering down at the pleasant, untouched town of Magnolia below, a look of hatred growing in her eyes. Turning around, the woman faced the way she had come from, as though she was facing an army of men just behind her.

My lovely attendants,” she spoke in a luring voice, a sly smirk sprawled over her luscious lips as an expression of mischievousness crossed her features. “Below is the city of wonder, pleasant and disgustingly beautiful for those who live in it, and also the former home of the Fairy Tail guild.” A soft, dark giggle emitted from her throat, breaking her speech as she regained her composure and returned to the wicked presence she emanated. “With no guild there to protect the townsfolk of Magnolia, I say that we ravage the place, bring it down to its knees, grovelling at our feet for mercy. We’ll teach them what it means to be a dark guild, and we’ll show them that Savage Skull has not gone down without a fight and will never be brought to its knees again. As a guild of mercenaries, of men and women who only do what they need to, to attain what they want, we are savages. We are the things that go bump in the night, the boogeymen that scare children in their dreams, all things horrid that could happen. . .

Marceline turned away from those that were gathered before her and stared back down at the bustling streets of the town. She was quiet for a moment, as if the words she was speaking made her think for a moment what they could possibly do to the city. Her hands slid back up to the rim of her hood and pulled it gently back over her head, shading her features into the darkness. “Find a way to lock down their perimeters; make it so that no one can enter the premises and no one can leave the premises. After that, annihilate them. I want them all dead and on the ground, or leave a few alive if you wish, we could use more servants around the crypt. As for any remnants of Fairy Tail, I believe their old guild hall will suit us well for a second base, teach the town and the Magic Council just who we are. You can do as you please to terrorize the citizens, don’t make it subtle, make it so that it gains the attention of the entire country.

Marcy sucked in a deep breath of air, held it for a moment, then let it out as she took a step toward the edge of the hillside meadow. “Bring them to their knees, my acolytes; let us show them who the real villains are,” she called out, sending them off to do as they will.

MISTRESS OF THE UNIVERSE, POWERFUL AND STRONG
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Last edited by Marceline Anicetus on 18th January 2017, 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Public Re: I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising

Post by Haru-senpai 10th January 2017, 10:11 am

Hera stood in front of the old Fairy Tail Guild Hall, deciding that it was time for her to step inside. It was a long, long time coming. Since she hadn't been here in quiet some time. Since the Guild had left Magnolia to be exact.

Hera herself had two missions on this day, one, pay for her family home to be rebuilt. It was in shambles out in South Gate Park in the middle of Magnolia. Where she'd grown up with her father, Heero, and mother, Alyia, before Acnologia came and took everything away from her, and secondly. She was here to scout the old Guild Hall for 7th Master Sorano, their new master. She was going to compile a report on how badly damaged the Guild Hall was so that they could not only plan the reconstruction, but figure out how much manpower they would need.

"It's been some time hasn't it? Are you sure you're OK Hera?" Rose said as the Exceed was shown on camera walking up too Hera's side with the Exceed walking sound. Hera wouldn't take her eyes off of the Guild Hall, as the camera showed her only nodding.

"Yeah.....let's take a walk down memory lane shall we?" as the blue skies and sunshine were shown from above, Hera thought she noticed a few birds flocking away in the distance outside of town. Nothing to be worried about...right? She turned away from the sight of the edge of the sunlit town and stepped inside of a shattered doorway. Oh how many legends...and memories passed through this very doorway. She ran a hand on it as she passed it. Even her father, Ken, Simon, and Leonard had walked through these doors for the first time once upon a time.

Smiling to herself, the smile faded with the smell of old wood, and wild animals. As she stepped inside, no torches were lit. The once booming stage had been vacated and had holes in it as well. The huge banners of Fairy Tail were still hanging, some looked like they'd been burned by the townspeople, others were just dirty as they hung from the rafters and ceilings.

Tables flipped, old milk spilled and rotted, you name it. It was a horrid sight. The old job board...knocked to the ground with profanities spray painted all over it.

"I.......can hardly bare this...." Hera balled her hands into fists and began to shake, as a single tear rolled down her face. "How can I make this right....I'm sorry Dad, I didn't.....I didn't protect the Guild." as she uttered these words. Rose would float up next to her with her white wings out now in a flash, and rub Hera's back slowly.

"It's going to be O.K....Fairy Tail will go back to the way it was, but only if you stop crying so much." Rose said with a nudge. Hera giggled randomly and wiped her tears off with a nod. She had a job to do.

"Guess I should begin my report.......I could just write 'completely screwed' and call it a day right?" Hera jested, as Rose gave her a look. Taking out a pen and clicking it, Hera sighed and began to jot down the many things wrong with the Guild Hall. From how many holes in the wall there were, to how much new wood they would need. Glasses, infrastructure. Decoration. All of it.

From outside, one could see the blonde young mage with a ponytail walking around inside the old hall through one of the several holes in the wall every now and then. And even through the roof from above at times since there were holes there too and in the rafters. It wasn't even truly safe to be inside of the building since it could crumble at any moment. Or looked that way. The old hall was still made with strong cements and woods, so it was a bit safer than it looked.

"This is going to take all day..." Hera said jotting down another mishap upon their old hall on her notepad.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising Rose

Post by Guest 10th January 2017, 11:05 am

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

She had never been to the former guild hall of the infamous Fairy Tail.
    Why? Simply put, the slayer never had time for it. Even when they were still legal and she visited Magnolia often she could never find the time to pop in and just say, ‘hey’. Why would she do that, after all? She had to business being in another guild’s hall. Her business, usually, was with the people here, playing her violin for them. If some members just so happened to be in the crowd she gathered, that was fine. But other than that she had never really encountered a member of Fairy Tail before. At least, not that she knew. And after they were deemed dark for harboring a coming storm? It was just more reason for her to not bother with them. They were all gone, as much as she could tell. Where? She didn’t know, nor questioned it much. She had her own guild to worry about, after all. Though wherever they were, she wished them well.
    It was a mystery to the girl why on this particular day she had decided to pay the ruined guild hall a visit. Out of respect? No, not really. In fact, she didn’t even know herself. Curiosity getting the better of her, one could assume. After so many visits to this town, and only getting to see the giant structure from afar, the ace felt like it was time to settle the curiosity within her and just, if anything, at least take a small peep at it close up. Just to get this lingering curiosity out of her system. Then she would go home. She had left over paperwork to do, and with Elyx out for a bit, it was up to her and the other two aces to keep things running smoothly at Golden Phoenix until his return.

Crimson eyes stared up at the once magnificent structure, scanning over the rubble and ruins. It was a lot worse than the silvernette had once thought. From far away, the damage looked minimal… But up close… It was enough to cause shivers.
    Astrid tightened the grip upon the handle of her violin case, to the point where pale knuckles became white.
    It was unnerving to think such a well-liked guild was now… Well… This…
    For a moment, she thought back to Lucius… This could have been Golden Phoenix. If she continued hiding her coming storm brother within the guild… This could have been them.
    She could have ruined her guild.
    The musician swallowed hard, a pang of guilt settling inside her body.

She was not currently aware of anyone inside, or of anything that may be happening close by. She was too wrapped up with guilt to be aware of anything else but her own mind.
    Her eyes stayed on the building, unmoving.
    4,364/7,000 ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th January 2017, 11:10 am

One by one, dark and blackened silhouettes appeared behind their mistress. As she spoke of a promise, of a future just for them. It goes without saying that these dark figures bode nothing but ill will towards the innocent townsfolk of Magnolia, but for those who were to dense to see it right away. There were always the chesire smiles grinning from ear to ear, delighted to hear that their mistress allowed them this gift.

Among these villainous mages was a single man whom even by Savage Skull standards could be considered an enigma of sorts. He was known by almost no one, and was noticed by even less. Why, that was even a bigger question, why would want to hid themselves for those who would call themselves his allies. Something he would have to ponder on later.

The town below, blooming with life, filled with the simple townsfolk that lived their daily mundane live. Going about their days as usual. Mothers shopping the local markets to bring back the right ingredients for a diner with fresh vegetables, for when their husbands would come home from a long day of hard work. Children playing around in the park, pretending to be their favorite mages from the famous guilds of Fiore. The elderly, enjoying their time left by basking in the sunlight. This really was a peaceful town. His eyes slowly shifted from the town below, only to look at the back of his master, a slender feminine figure that spoke with authority. Her reign was absolute, rooted deep within the guild who clearly approved of the current master. And if the guild followed then so did Dahau, as he was bound to it as humans were bound to the earth itself. Its will was his will, and if its will was Marceline's will, then so it would become his.

With a mighty roar the Savages acknowledged their command, and in unison the first wave rushed down the hill side. Trampled the grass, as they ran straight for the walls of Magnolia town. Even he had to admit to himself, that he felt compelled to follow her first command. To ran among the rabble head first into the walls of Magnolia. But he didn't, he'd chosen to remain behind. His time would come, when his master called for it, then he would enter the city. So he would wait... for now..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 10th January 2017, 12:00 pm

For once in how long, Mura could actually walk casually around this town. A rather nervous feeling had kept him from exposing earlier, but after what Rose told him, he began to feel more confident that the people weren’t thinking sick thoughts about him and his guild. People were doing daily things, and no ill signs erupted at that moment where he strived here and there. As their everyday laughter and talks engulfed his ears, a certain memory popped up on his head, in which he was gone in an instant…

“I’m hooooome~…!” a calling sound, almost echoing, made it across the skies above Magnolia, heading right for a certain area in the outskirts. A few passers-by watched up in wonder of the source of that call, their eyes wide-opened by a mysterious figure soaring down over their heads. His arms stretched out, a rather pleased expression on his face was apparent as he zoomed in to the light house at the destination. Air travelled out in all directions in his path, people grabbed onto their clothes and items in order to keep them from blowing away. Small buzz spread across the small street, while the same figure made it right through the front door with a crashing sound that even the neighbor could hear. There he was, once again, hugging the floor as if it was his own son. A soft sigh came out, while he continued to call: “Alkia! Serben! Golem! Kai! Kellen!” His voice made it across the many rooms inside, “I’m back! Have you missed me?” No signs of reply. His eyes closed a little bit, wondering of the occasion. His dear spirits would’ve most likely rushed towards him like children after such a while… and where was Alkia’s stupid comments? Slowly, he thought about it as Kyuken and Zirconis came phasing through the entrance where a door was supposed to be. “… Mura,” the samurai ghost was about to inform him in the middle of the confusion, “I can’t feel their presences anymore. What’s happened?” After a quick brainstorm about the case, the shaman made it up on his feet with a rather lowered face, silent in the middle of the living room. Had it been that long, huh? He guessed that even spirits were to change after a certain amount of time, and what’d happened to the five animals were getting clear to him. Kyuken could clearly see how Mura reacted as he realized it. “Mura…” the samurai ghost spoke up in compassion. The shaman would raise his head after a second, suddenly smiling.

“Let’s go to the old guild hall, shall we?” he suddenly suggested out of the blue air, surprising Kyuken and Zirconis. After a slight moment with a deep, dark atmosphere, he changed completely in the blink of an eye. He barely waited for the two spirits to follow him as he made it outside again, leaving the entrance open. “… I wonder what’s on his mind,” Zirconis spoke, in which the blue spirit ball (Kyuken) made it closer to the green spirit ball (Zirconis). Quietly, he whispered the case, in which Zirconis understood and responded with a hum, before they both followed the shaman. However, as his feet were once again on the street before his house, which was going to be more silent after the departure of his animal spirits, a sudden eruption of roars could be heard from the walls not too far away from Mura’s home. Question marks appeared, inquiring Mura about what the case of that was. “It sounds like hordes from afar… perhaps the town still hasn’t forgotten their despising attitude against you?” the samurai spirit spoke up in suggestion, making Mura’s face twist in anxiety. “Don’t tell me…!” he spoke up in shock, quickly making it towards the large walls that surrounded the entire city and its outskirts, watching over the edge. Okay, it was a horde of sorts, but… something seemed odd. It wasn’t from the city itself, rejecting Kyuken’s suggestion of the case. After a moment of spectating, Mura made a comment to Zirconis: “Can you soar towards the middle of them and see who they are?” Despite the horde’s approaching, the dragon spirit understood and its green spirit ball made it towards the middle of the group consisting of… mages. Their magic power was clear from his view, in which Zirconis quickly made it back to Mura. “I see,” the shaman commented right after, before leaping down to stand behind the wall, where they were charging at. Better stop trouble before it erupts, they used to say…

Themes:

Post by Guest 12th January 2017, 5:04 pm

CLAWED MY WAY TO VICTORY

Marceline stood where she was, her cloak being billowed around her as her acolytes rushed down the hill, toward Magnolia Town. She was as calm as ever, silently staring down the hillside as she watched the Savage Skull members running toward their end. They were expendable beings though, people she could easily replace with a few words here and there and a snap of her fingers. However, a single presence remained near her, as though they were hesitant in killing, but she didn't sense that indecision coming from them. "Dahau," Marceline spoke up without turning around to face the man that had stayed behind from the rest of her followers. "Why don't you join them, my dear? I'm sure you want to cause havoc just as much as the rest of the fodder does. My command was given, after all; feel free to fire off a few round if you will, anything that pleases your heart to its content."

After speaking, the female subtly turned on her heels to glance at Dahau through the darkness that shrouded her face. Fiery orbs glittered in the shadows, staring back at the man as she waited for him to move toward the town like the rest. "Or are you afraid?" the woman inquired, taking a small step toward him and tilting her head slightly to the right. "I don't need acolytes in my school of knowledge if they're afraid to learn, do I have to eliminate you from the ranks? I doubt that's something you want, considering the knowledge and power that you hold within yourself. . . a delightful student to your savior." That sly grin spread delicately across her lips, their paled form just barely visible through the shade of her hood. "Go, young acolyte, and bring forth the knowledge that your savior has returned and has returned more powerful than ever."

She fell silent, then shifted her weight to look out over the hillside again, thinking for but a brief moment in time. "Choose your decisions wisely, Disciple, but choose them quickly, as time is running out and deep within that city of wonder lies the apocalypse. . ." Her words quickly finished, her magic took a hold of her, her body crumbling into flecks of ash that soon faded into nothingness the farther they floated away.

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising Latest?cb=20131014092455

A mist-like, wispy substance swirled upward at the steps of the Fairy Tail's grand guild hall, weaving together to create a cloaked form. The hood of the cloak was bowed, so the facial features of the one that had appeared there could not be seen. Peering at this red-cloaked being, a person wouldn't sense magic or the presence of a person at all, they'd simply sense fear. Fear that would crawl through their veins and turn their skin icy cold, chilling them to bone with the thought of running. Slowly, the hood lifted upward and it would be then that a person could catch sight of shiny pinpoint orbs settled within the shadows. They didn't look like beams of light however, they looked like two dots of flames echoing endlessly in the blackness. From the innards of the cloak, a grayed hand reached forward and pushed open the doors of the guild hall, standing still as they swung eerily open with a creak.

Dust twirled upward with the motion of the doors' movements, causing it all to whoosh out in a wave of oldness. The figure glided into the building, as though their feet weren't touching the ground, rather they merely levitated across the floor in elegance. However, the echoes of footsteps reverberated through the walls of the abandoned building, only to stop abruptly. "Heero," a woman's voice called out, sensing the magical power of Hera and easily mistaking it for that of the Lightning Dragonslayer's own presence. "I thought the Great Dragon was dead; I could have sworn my dastardly father took the soul of you, bastard." A sly grin trickled over her lips and she moved toward Hera's direction, never catching a glance of the former Guild Master's daughter. "Is the Old Dragon missing his family? It seems they all left without you. . . perhaps, they were trying to get rid of you."

Remaining untouched, the hooded woman paused in her tracks and lifted her gaze to stare at the woman the presence belonged to. Again, staring back at her wouldn't give off any magical presence that a magus would emit naturally; in fact, that feeling was nonexistent. Instead, fear would ink its way into Hera's veins, whether her flight or fight response activated or not. Marceline breathed in deeply, the pupils of her eyes shifting from the fiery flames they were to a glittering silver shine. "Where is it?" she inquired, "the apocalypse, I sense it. . . it's in here, hiding. . . where have you hidden it, Heero? You took it from me and I am here to gain it back, and I will not leave this place until it is in my rightful hands." She clicked her tongue and moved in toward Hera, tilting her head again and staring straight into the eyes of the young girl.

"You've hidden it from me, naughty, naughty boy," she stated, still as though she was speaking to Heero, himself.
    MADE BY ★MEULK
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 12th January 2017, 7:27 pm

Hera climbed her way over rocks...flipped tables. Just about everything. But...she had a smile on her face for the first time in awhile. This didn't go unnoticed by her Exceed, who was seen standing on a pile of rubble near a large destroyed bar. Her image stoic amongst the wreckage.

Rose merely swished her tail, with her arms crossed. Her demeanor serious as usual. She seemed to be eyeing the bar area off to the left of the Main Hall, looking at it's remnants without moving.

"Hey, it's pretty cool to be back here huh?" Hera said plopping her body up with a 'jiggle' for fanservice as she kicked her legs, swinging them playfully sitting on the rock next to Rose, who didn't even look at her. With a swing of her ponytail, Hera looked over at her. Gauging her mood, she wondered how difficult this was for her as well. Rose had come from Edolas, to recover her Father's Exceed. Garfield. Who actually was the Prince of Extalia, and son of the Queen in Edolas. The Exceed's home dimension. A parallel one to Earthland.

Rose had made a promise to Garfield to always keep Heero safe when he left, at the time Heero had been only 16. During the years that followed, Rose was with Heero day and night, becoming more than family to the Guild just as everyone who was a part of Fairy Tail did. When Hera was born, Rose was so happy it was a girl that she literally slept on Alyia's belly many nights. She was like her sister.

"What do you say we visit the Master's Office?" Hera said, knowing Rose had literally ran the Guild for her father alongside Sorano, the new Master of the Guild. Her father never did like paperwork. Rose perked up a bit at the words 'masters office', as she moved a bit, nodding as she flicked her ears playfully.

Eventually, they managed to get upstairs. Although they literally had to pull themselves through a hole in the floor. Fortunately, as they poked their heads up; the hole led straight to the Master's Office. Pulling themselves through into the dusty room, Hera gazed around with awe.

The room was still littered with books...endless books. Pictures on the wall. Shuhei. Zack. Rita and Simon hugging and fighting at the same time somehow. Ken and her Father back to back. Kanix and Nekros, with Kanix' belly almost ready to burst. Heero and Alyia embracing, forehead to forehead. Zeno, Zenshin, Alye her aunt moving her hair out of her face. Ebony eating a huge stack of nachos.

All these pictures.....her imagination tried to imagine these times. She let out a 'wow' as she shuffled through old paperwork, old Jobs gone good..and bad. Rose summoned her white wings with a sparkle, and was floating around the room gazing here and there. It was then on the desk, that she spotted a picture. It was Ken, a kid. Her father, a kid. A young girl with blue hair. Leonard, standing behind them all with a hand on Heero's head as if he was keeping him well behaved. Tilting the picture, a drawer literally slid out and bumped her in the thigh in front of her. A hidden....what was this?

Upon a purple plush pillow, was a mask.

A third of it was broken. Mainly the piece around the left eye. As if someone had been punched there. As soon as Hera touched it, a huge white flash went off in her mind along with a hallowed scream. She removed her hand from it, looking upon it warily now. Before steeling herself and grabbing it again, removing it from the purple pillow. Holding it up and inspecting it, she got a worried expression as the runes engraved upon it were stylish, yet too familiar. Eris had used some of these runes before...she recalled it from her apprenticeship under the Red Witch. Though some of these runes were completely foreign to her. Maybe if she could find Igneel...or Grandine. They could translate.

Turning the mask over, it literally was made completely of obsidian. It was beautiful, the runes were only visible up close as they were carved into the black stone.

"I don't remember Dad ever wearing this thing...." Hera said under her breath as Rose looked over to her, the Exceed's eyes widening.

"Be CAREFUL with that!" Rose said as she flew over quickly, with a swoosh landing on the desk in front of Hera with a thud. "There are literally millions of souls trapped inside that thing....it's the old mask of Savage Skull's Founder. Lichborne the Dread Wizard." as she said this, Hera turned back to the mask with wide eyes. She'd heard stories of that mage in particular. Some thought he was the second coming of Zeref. Some thought he was Zeref in disguise. But when the truth came out, he was a mage that was borne long after the Black Wizard himself. But long before this age. He had sustained himself with Magic overtime the legends say, he had no blood, only mana and sand within himself. "Supposedly the mask helped Anchor his body and the mana holding it together....everyone the Lichborne ever killed....in one mask. He wiped out an entire nation once....." Rose tried to get Hera to grasp just what she was holding.

Furrowing her brow a bit, Hera would nod and shove the thing into her satchel on her waist that she always kept. Nodding to Rose, she would leap back down through the hole in a swoop of her ponytail, as Rose did a twirl and flew back down through it after her. Landing with slightly bent knees, she stood up in the Main Hall again as the dust from her leaping down whirled and settled.

For awhile, Hera would continue to look around the old hall. Sunlight beams from broken pieces of the hall were the only light in the room. Then...all of a sudden. Screams? Hera looked at Rose at the same time as her Exceed looked at her. As Rose took off through a hole in the roof into the blinding sunlight, she would take off higher and higher into the skies.

Hera nodded and jogged toward the front door, but as she did a figure literally swirled into the room, floating off the ground donning a red cloak. Her jog stopped as Hera immediately felt a dreadful presence from this being. Raising an eyebrow, she could've sworn the thing had two small flames for eyes. She wondered if eating an eye was an option....she'd never gotten the chance to eat a beings flaming eyes. She'd thought about it. As she kept her eyebrow raised, the being began to speak in the most dreadful rasp she'd heard since chilling with Eris' demons as a child.

"What in the world...." she said under her breath as the thing abruptly locked eyes with her after it ranted on about her Father, as if the thing, the woman it sounded like...was taunting him. Even though he was literally in the basement of this very building miles below them. "What...you're looking for the apocalypse?" Hera said, as she raised her hand, flames whirling off of it naturally; as her body and magic seemed to be responding to her mood as it always did.

"I don't know who you are....woman, but I do know that you are creeping me the hell out, you're obviously...something like a mage, although I really don't know what the fuck you are." Hera said as flames from her own hand danced in front of her face in small flicks. She didn't sense any Magic Power radiating from this woman. Yet she was clearly using some kind of Magical Being. What kind? Who knew. But she could tell she was tied to the essence of Death. "My father is dead......but you can deal with me if you'd like."

Hera would then look to her Satchel as she felt extreme magical presence radiating from it. More than she'd ever felt, even from her Father or Acnologia. Just what the fuck was this mask? Her satchel actually began to glow with a green light from within it as Marceline would feel her Guild Crest radiate with power unlike anything she'd ever felt, a small green glow would bloom from it. Looking from the satchel on her waist to the red floating woman, who's eyes just changed silver, and more normal looking. She raised her fist, clenching it as flames literally exploded from her randomly in all directions; as all of the torches in Fairy Tail lit at once, about forty of them around the abondoned hall, illuminating the hell out of the room as the sound of fire burning both in the room, and from Hera was heard as Hera's entire arm was now encased in fire.

------------------------------------------------

"This used to belong to the mage who founded Savage Skull....." she said as she held up the glowing green mask, before stuffing it back into her satchel and clipping it shut. "I think I'll hold onto it for now. My father punched it right off of his face just before he killed him." with her non on fire arm, Hera patted the satchel twice. As the arm that was on fire would point at Marceline and do a "come and get it" with one finger toward her. Just as she did so, Rose came barreling back into the room; braking so hard mid-air just before the ground that she actually knocked some random clutter away.

"Hera, Savage Skull is attacking with an army! At least 10,000 of them! I didn't see many of their Guild mages; but a lot of the regular humans are wearing bandanas and clothes with that damn Skull on it!" Rose panted out of breath as she did a double take, noticing Marceline in the room.

After a brief moment of silence. Rose would fly around the room in a threatning loop; waving her hand as the sound of metal forging all over the air was heard. Hera began inhaling a ton of air and all of the fire in the area, about fifty torches in the room leaped into the air magically toward her mouth as the ground rumbled briefly.  

Hundred Aera Spear (40 damage if hit by all of them, .5 damage each)

ReQuip went off as a literal belt of spears solidified themselves out of blue dust around Marceline, orbiting her like a a planet. The spears would then lock onto her magic signature and begin peppering the area. More and more spears spawned as they began to slam into the area at machine gun like rates; trying to impale and destroy Marceline as tables and just about everything else in the main hall began to get shattered as the spears were made of Edolas Steel, they nullified and defended against Magic. Although this wasn't one of Rose's stronger attacks, just a diversion for----

Fire Dragon's Roar (150 damage)

A 325 ft tall and wide explosion of flames literally roared out of Hera's mouth, swallowing up the entire main hall in a loud bang and sound of flames, the entire room that she and the being were standing in, making it nearly impossible if not virtually impossible to escape being cooked and carried right out the front door by the giant stream of flames... the roar itself went on screaming with flames and exploding out of the front of Fairy Tail's already crumbling Guild Hall in a huge stream of flame that caused such a noise from the front of the guild hall exploding that people literally began to pray in different areas of the city at the sound of far off explosions. A huge stream of flames literally traveled so far it reached the outskirts of the city before exploding in a literal horizon shattering blast of flames outside of the city that towered high into the sky even higher than any building in Magnolia except for Fairy Tail's crumbling Guild Hall and the Cathedral of Kardia.

As she stopped exhaling flames in the Guild Hall, a loud hiss from flames going out was heard as she instantly turned and leaped into the air grabbing onto Rose, who flew her out of the old Guild Hall...high, high into the sky as they could see the old hall below them now, and the New York sized city panning out beneath them in all directions. The all white Cathedral towering high into the skies as well. Then..they spotted it. A damn legion. They were already upon the outskirts of the town and had begun running in.

Even from here, with her superhuman sight as a Slayer, Hera could see the blood being spilled. Splattering against walls, as knives ripped out throats, baseball bats beat in heads, pistols were pulled on women, even children. As Magnolia literally began to be consumed by the sound of screams. Sure, 100,000 people lived in the city. They could rise up and defend themselves, but they were unarmed mostly; against an army of career criminals armed to the teeth. With who knew how powerful mages backing them.

This was bad.

Soaring through the city to assess the situation, Hera's ponytail flapped in the wind behind her as Rose flew so fast wind literally vortexed behind them. Spotting Mura from on high, Hera would point as Rose would dip down with a twirl and a long arc, headed for the ground; she would fly down next to Mura as Hera landed, walking up to him as Rose floated behind her.

"There's about 10,000 career killers running into town from the West End. None of them appear to be mages, but they're strapped all the way up....although some kind of...thing ran into me at the old Guild Hall. I think it was a lady, but it was crazy looking....so I used my Roar on it and probably incinerated it naturally...." she joked briefly with an almost invisible grin in a grim situation like this as she shook her head, the sound of screams getting louder as she looked over her shoulder briefly. "We have to take out as many as possible at the beginning to try and draw out the actual mages of Savage Skull......" she looked back to Mura with a nod. "This wall is too tall for them to scale without magic, they're going to loop around west to the front of town...." looking up the tall wall. Two of the cities sides were walled in by mountains. Ocean was at it's back, and the front was open hillside. Where they were running down into.

With another nod to Mura, Hera would put her fists together with flames whirling off of them. With a "let's go!" she began jogging through town, as townsfolk ran in the opposite direction. She heard gunshots and screams toward the front of town.

"Oh I also found some kinda crazy mask...Rose says it belonged too their Guild's Founder....it started glowing around the floating lady thing that found me at the Guild Hall....doesn't seem to be doing anything now though." she said as she jogged alongside Mura, turning the flames on her hand off for now while they ran together. "We should probably keep it away from them somehow...."

-----------
    Hera

HP: 925 / 925
    MP: 135% (Dragon Inhale +5% natural air, and +5% natural fire)
    ----------
    Rose

HP: 550 / 550

Spells & Abilities Used:

Last edited by Hera-senpai on 13th January 2017, 6:22 am; edited 3 times in total

× Bio
    × Magic

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising Rose

Khorne
    Khorne

Player 

Post by Khorne 12th January 2017, 10:02 pm

If one were to look at the front of the crowd of Savage Skull's minions one would see a man clad fully in a suit of black armor, would charge forward with a loud battle cry. Those not prepared to fight, or that would attempt to run, would not get a chance to do so while within range of his magic; bodies of those deemed cowardly having their blood torn out of them as they tried to get away or grovel. He had no use for them! They had no courage, no honor, they brought no good to himself or anyone around them! Both Blood Fang and the Bloody Lance, his two weapons of choice no matter where he went, were both in hand as he made his way into the town with acolytes in tow. "Slay all who are not with us! Show them the power the gods give you and let none that survive doubt what they have seen here this day! They will fear us! They will fear Savage Skull! Blood! Death!" The last two words yelled would be accentuated by the cutting down of two men that rose up to try and fight him, neither prepared to fight a god of war.

He could sense the presence of those working with him, but also the presence of others that were not mundane. Knowing they would want to likely protect these people, the God of Blood would bellow a challenge that would give them a chance at stopping the bloodshed he would do by his own hand. "Those who think themselves strong enough! Come! Fight! Show me your power! Defeat me and slow the inevitable death you will have!" The challenge would not stop him from moving to wait for any takers, Chaoris Orneis would fire a volley of bullets through a crowd coming towards him. With minimal armor, and frail bodies, the bullets of the powerful weapon would simply chew through them with little effort and continue flying until they hit a wall or material strong enough to halt them. From their bodies would rise what many would call an elemental. While not far from the truth, it was really a construct of blood under his command that would fight by his side until destroyed.

Stats n Stuff:

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 13th January 2017, 9:38 am

The large group of criminals would reach the area with at least 50 meters between them and the shaman in front of them, a person that wouldn’t let them enter that easily. Especially after his ghosts’ departure, which included close friends of different species that kept his house company for all those years, how could he feel any excitement right now? All he wanted to was to annihilate whatever plan that they had, force them out and wreck them to the ground. His breath turned heavier as they approached, a mixture of anxiety and attempt to have a decent state of focus, while the distance between them and him closed in. “They’re coming..!” the samurai ghost warned Mura, whose eyes were locked onto the mentioned group, lifting up a certain antiquity in the air. His arm would swiftly swing down, cutting the air in front of him and letting the red dagger send out a bluish wave that would travel through the horde’s structure while devastating the ground beneath them. Left was a mineshaft-like picture of the plain area that they surfaced on.
    Art of The Sword God; Heaven/Earth Scattering:
    Battlecries could be heard coming from the survivors, in which Mura responded by charging right into the mess; swooping a person’s feet off the ground, he could clearly see, or rather, Kyuken helped him see the attempt of another guy trying to cut Mura as he found himself exposed after the last attack. Unpredictably, a footprint was landed on the mentioned person’s belly, sending him away and letting Mura stand up on his feet again. More people surrounded him with grins on their face, apparently fearless of what they witnessed earlier. Quickly, they all faced an unsheathed Harusame as Mura came dancing around them, wielding the long and sleek katana on his right hand and the red antiquity on his left, making his efforts and movements appear like a hurricane of slashes, although a minor one. He hurried in leaping away from the middle of the havoc, knowing that without using Kyuken’s abilities, then his skills were quite limited. “Take a bath!” he roared at them, but before clapping his hands together, two figures landed beside him. Luckily, it was very familiar figures; Hera and the small, red exceed Rose.
    Ability Activated:
    “… Wait, at the Guild Hall?” he shockingly asked Hera after her statement. He had a decent idea of her capabilities and prowess, thus making the picture of her using a Dragon Slayer Roar inside a building appear like pure destruction. Although, about this lady that she met… what kind of lady did she mean? It was more or less an unnecessary question, honestly. Afterwards, he looked to the west side as Hera mentioned that they would most likely charge there as this wall appeared too thick for career killers as them. Nodding back, he threw a glance at Kyuken and Zirconis as they would follow him, after he saw Hera sending herself into the town. A small step on the earth, and the area that the remaining career killers found themselves at turned into a lake; pure, deep water that would hopefully immobilize those who couldn’t swim properly and delay the rest.
    Ability Used:
    Then, he took off after Hera as they would make it through the town. Before speeding up, he listened to the Fire Dragon Slayer as she mentioned a mask… something that the Guild’s Founder owned. She must’ve meant the Guild that attacked Magnolia at the moment, because according to his own knowledge, none of their Guild Masters throughout time ever wore a certain mask. If it belonged to the attacking guild, then it would most likely be very valuable for them. Perhaps that thing is their motivation for this siege-like event?

“If they’re after that thing… then they’ll most likely target you at this moment,” he replied to Hera, “Please don’t drop it somewhere random…” After his words were spoken, they appeared at the front of the West End; minions everywhere. Blood everywhere. It was terrifying to watch, but the entire front of the West End appeared destroyed with the remains of yet charging minions. Without hesitation, Mura dove into the crowds of Savage Skull mercenaries, swiftly appearing as a light-blue ignition of a figure. The light would scatter into a thousand, perhaps million sword slashes that were clearly visible, cutting down the enemies around him with unreal precision. A rather strong magic energy was approaching as the front of another wave, one with a bloody atmosphere spreading across the suburban. “We’re about to lure some of them out!” he informed Hera with a mix of Kyuken’s voice in-between his call, “Come out, wherever you are..!” Thanks to Kyuken’s effects and skills, Mura had turned into a dancing earthquake, shattering minions away with circles and arcs of metal cutting through their cheeks, legs, bellies… keeping up the charge forward, until he would most likely clash into the first magical enemy…
    _________________________________________________________________________________

HP: 345
    MP: 115% [+20% from Leather Plates (armor), -5% from Spirit Bind: Unity (D)]

Spells Used/Abilities:

Themes:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 13th January 2017, 8:37 pm

The sky over Magnolia began to darken as thunder clouds could be seen gathering. A bolt of silver lightning struck the ground at the South Park Gate and once the flash of the lightning faded to reveal Nightken standing where it struck. The crack of thunder echoed through out Magnolia as his magic presence could be felt from almost anywhere in town. Looking around instead of him seeing the usual sight of people walking around and relaxing in the park he saw hordes of people attacking the town. "I come to visit after a long time, but instead I get these annoying pests." Nightken said aloud before grabbing one of the people destroying the town by the face and slammed them to the ground knocking them out. Silver lightning began to spark off him as he walked towards a crowd of them getting annoyed of what is happening. Thunder clouds lingered over Magnolia as lightning continued to spark off Nightken nonstop as he began taking out the people invading the park. people could be seen falling from the air a block or two as he punched and kicked invaders into the air without any signs of holding back on his strength. It didn't take long for the park to be cleared out as most the weak invaders ran away in terror as Nightken began to head into town continuing to have silver lightning spark from his body.

Battle info:

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 13th January 2017, 8:47 pm

The had felt a little like every other; just passing by, seeming to be as if things hadn't changed one bit since her return. But yet, looking around, it was a little saddening to think of the time she spent with Sayrn, held up and away for what was for her, 2 years, but only two days for everyone else. It's not that the benefits outweighed the feeling she had, only that it was difficult for her to readjust to everything. Within time she was told it would and that the feelings she had were normal, however they would come and go and not to be held back by them. Many teachings, both intellectual and proverbial as well as physical and magical were jammed into her so much as to say that she wasn't very prepared for it all. Some would say otherwise, but she'd only speak when spoken to. It.. just felt more normal that way.

Magnolia was one of few places she visited upon returning. For what reason she didn't really know. Then again, she'd never been there to begin with, so why worry about it at this point? Besides, nobody had been in the lab and no experiments were starting today as it stood, so as far as the red headed teen was concerned, she had the day off. Sadly enough, it was a cheerful day by the time she actually woke up from her almost entranced slumber. "I was hoping for a rainy day... It's never a bad for rain." Stepping away to shower, she'd miss the fact the town would slowly turn into some big frenzy of madness and panic.

Humming and steam left the opened door of the bathroom, finally finished and enjoying herself quite a bit. Screaming caused her to pause and walk over to the end, watching as people ran in fear, looking over their shoulders and others being chased down and slaughtered like lambs. All the while of drying herself off and her magic coating herself in some "clothes"; a black colored short sleeved shirt, with a medium length pleated skirt in a metallic grey color, she watched this happen. Most of her being told her to go help, go with her instinct. The other part of her told her to do nothing, as where she was in her life was in no need for her to help others anymore. It ate at her a little to watch it, unfortunately for the people she chose to ignore her instincts. Morally, it was wrong, logically, much like how she'd taken to learning how to act upon.. there was nothing she could do.. the streets were swarmed with these people pulling others out of houses and spilling more and more blood. A door flew off the hinges, hitting the wall across from her room. Jumping back, several of those same people had crowded into her room and ambushed her. They quickly overpowered her and held her down on her stomach as they then forced her arms behind her back and restrained with some plasma like adhesive, stronger than anything she could try to achieve in breaking. The same had happened to her legs, making her easy to pick up and carry along the town, masked by buildings and crowds of others. Several other innocent people and mages had been carried over as well, tossed aside like captured fish from the sea. Madison, on the other hand, was carried up a large hill and placed down on her feet, her leg restraints being removed painless and effortlessly before being pushed up to a strange woman, standing front by other people. "W-what's going on here?" Her arms struggled against this binding, not budging an inch at all, almost like it had hardened.

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 17th January 2017, 4:02 pm

It was perhaps a tad convenient or inconvenient for the man known as Felix that he just happened to be in Magnolia at the time when his new guild had decided to unleash their fury upon it. Or at least it would appear as mere coincidence. Felix however knew otherwise and was fully aware of the impending attack on Magnolia. Perhaps before even the guildmaster themself was aware of the plan. Felix was gifted with the ability to see the future. It was not straight forward like seeing exactly what would happen, but instead he saw multiple potential futures and worked out the most likely based on events. He had not heard the speech directly, but he was aware of its contents or at least the possible contents. He wondered if the guildmaster had actually sneezed in the middle of it or if it had been the loud fart. Perhaps it would be neither, but both had given him a chuckle when he saw them as potential futures.

Felix was not out on the streets like his brethren and sistren. No, such rowdy behaviour did not really suit the man. Or at least it didn't with his face uncovered. He'd entered the town a few days earlier with his face disguised and currently he was in the basement of a charming young woman who had a rather...dark appetite when it came to carnal activities. Such people existed in every town, but it was rare to find one who kept such items in such a well stocked wine cellar. As soon as she was bound, blindfolded and gagged he left her torturous pleasure to his genetically engineered cat Shiro. Her claws were more than capable and she did so like making humans scream. Meanwhile, he had searched the room and found a few select bottles of wine and converted them into capsules with a device he brought. Well, all except one which he had decantered and drunk.

"Now seems as an appropriate a time as ever to show myself." he said and then looked at the bound woman who was covered from neck to ankles in sharp claw and bite marks. She seemed rather happy. It was a kind of pleasure he had never understood though he was well versed in administering it. It always helped to be able to see the potential future with such things. He stared at her for a moment and then noted she'd fallen unconcious from the high amounts of pain. He shrugged and beckoned to shiro to remove the restraints and blindfold. The cat agreed and then with practised ease Felix tossed a bottle of some rather poor quality wine into the air above the woman and shot it with a bullet from his finger tip causing it to explode in a perfect c sharp. He smiled and with a few extra shots played a tune upon the shards to preven them hitting the woman. The alcohol on the other hand splashed on her potentially cleaning her wounds or perhaps providing infection. He didn't particularly care.

The two walked up out of the cellar and from the rather lavish home at a leisurely place. The man stood observing the town leaning slightly on his cane as he pulled up a cigar and with a small bolt of lightning lit it. "What a beautiful night for this town to meet its end." he said and twirled his cane then slammed it to the ground in a peculiar rhythm. "What do you think Shiro? Is it time for the prelude to this city's end." The cat tilted its head and then nodded.

"Let the nocturne of shadows fall and let the requiem of spirits steal their souls away forever." the cat replied causing the man to smile. Now, he wondered which event would play out next. The results of the next few moments would determine his actions. He puffed out a ring of smoke and manipulated it into the symbol of savage skull with a few minor gusts of wind. With this smoke ring a thin layer of mist began to exude from his feet that would slowly blow over the town, seeping into buildings and around people. A 500m radius of mist with him at the center and a mist that would map out the area for him. All conversations spoken with the mist would be heard.

"Let us hear what the town has to say...so that I may etch its words into its swan song."

Welcome Guest.

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Shakil
    Shakil

Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 17th January 2017, 6:46 pm

ALWAYS DRESS IN BLACK, PEOPLE DIE EVERY DAY

Magnolia Town; one of the most famous towns in Fiore, blooming with life, booming with happiness and filled with greatness and legends told across all over Earthland. But unfortunately, the life had left this Providence. Fairy Tail, once a famous guild known for good will and fortune, now turned to darkness and infamous for it's loyalty. There was no one to protect this town anymore, the adults that once cradled the town in it's broad, strong arms now abandoned it's child, alone, scared, and helpless... like a baby. A small, crying child... waiting to be slaughtered by the cruelty that is the world. We must save it... Savage Skull must save it from their abyss.

On top of the hill, and one of the last to arrive, stood a tall and prideful man wearing a nice, black suit with a white, buttoned undershirt, followed by black gloves and his signature necklace of a cross. Achim Anicetus had arrived, an insignificant, weak man but with the desires of the strongest. In the distance was a barrage of men and women of the guild, slaughtering others like nothing, houses burned, building collapsed, and it reeked of the end. What a beautiful, erotic odor...

Achim licked his lips and kissed his cross, "Forgive me, my God, I have delayed my entrance and in response, delayed these poor souls liberation from their miserable lives. Fairy Tail has left, but they littered your holy ground with their foul and reeking touch, but we shall cleanse it. Savage Skull has come to reassure that this Providence will remain Holy before it is completely tainted. Savage Skull has become to remind these people that the footsteps Fairy Tail has left became sinkholes and not gardens. We will fill these sinkholes up to the brim with the blood of those who have been saved from their torture, so that beautiful red roses may come in its place..." He nibbled on the tip of his cross, cackling, "G...Gehahaheheha...."

In the near distance came flames birthed by a young, attractive blonde. Achim licked his lips and squinted, "Ou la la~ Maybe I'll be able to pick those petals off of that rose some time today... heh heh-" The woman roared, and the streets of Magnolia Town went ablaze, Achim fell silent and shyed away, "Some roses... are just too thorny for me..." He chuckled quietly and slid down the hill calmly, collected. His Mother was likely the one who was in charge, and although he wanted to see her, she was nowhere in sight. Achim sighed, "Where is sheeee?.... Ugh." So much for putting on his 'GO MOM!" shirt.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 18th January 2017, 3:31 am

Dahau could see the smoke from the burning homes dwindle up into the air, it blackened the sky. And suggested nothing but the fact that the Savages were a relentless bunch. They'd ravaged every building they say. Slashed and stabbed their way to the streets. Regardless of who was standing in their way. May it even be a woman or child. Everything was a fair game to them. They probably didn't even noticed who they were slaughtering. Bloodlust and greed had taken their toll, and had put the crazed killers in a frenzy from which there was no escape.

But armed to the teeth soldiers weren't the only ones to walk the streets of Magnolia. Among those who slaughtered were certain individuals. Powerful and strong. Sovereign in their own right. Titans when compared to the mindless rabble spilling blood in the streets. Dahau could feel them. One in particular, one who just like him was still patiently waiting.

The scenery changed, a strange fog bank started to fill the streets. Making it impossible for most, even Savage Skull own men to see through it. But that didn't stop them. Even if their sight was shortened, you could still hear them rage as they plundered yet another homestead. The mist also decided his course of action, or to be more accurate theirs.

As the mist slowly started to envelope the entire town, two new shrouded figures appeared next to Dahau. This time it weren't the silhouettes of humans, but instead two large four legged bodies. With two eyes burning with a ruby red color. They grunted and growled softly as they laid eyes upon the city below. They were Fenrir and Skoll, the Primordial Garm. Beings from an unknown time, with an even more mysterious origin. Even to Dahau they were covered in riddles. But one thing was certain, they were bonded to Savage Skull above all else.
    They started to become agitated. It didn't take a mage to see that. They did, after all craved what Savage Skull craved. 'Go' he said 'hunt it down! And bring it to me'
    They raised their heads and let out a terrifying howl. One that would send the very chills down your spine. Just before they ran off down the hill and plunged themselves into the mysterious mist that covered the town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprisingly enough, despite their large size. The Garm were almost unnoticeable. Their presence even more diminished by the layers of mist that took away all their sight. Yet it didn't seem to stop them, they ran down the streets as if they had a clear goal in mind. Mauling everyone that stood in their way. May it be an innocent bystander, or an unlucky Savage that was running to yet another home to plunder.

It was the mask, they were drawn to it. It beckoned them, as if they were part of it as well. In a way that was true. The mask was just like them, a part of Savage Skull.
    Before long they managed to track it down, a young blonde who was running down the street. With some flying cat next to her. Her hair tied up in a ponytail bouncing up and down with every step she took. One started to ran along side her, its silhouette rapidly becoming more and more visible in the mist. Until it was close enough, until its rede eye became noticeable. Its presence started to peak, it was sensible. And at that moment it broke through the layers of mist with its maw wide open. Ready to rip off a part of the blonde.

Post by Guest 18th January 2017, 6:40 am

Just a small OOC note that I'm leaving this open for outsiders to join in, but any duels (specially one on one between two people) should be taken to another thread to prevent clutter and "spam posting" between them.

Post by Guest 20th January 2017, 10:37 am

CLAWED MY WAY TO VICTORY

"It appears to me the little pussy cat is scared of the end," she spoke up in an ominous voice, her fiery gaze shifting toward Rose. "The Great Dragon would have easily taken out those men in one fell swoop, yet the pussy cat merely cries out with soft mewls to her owner. 'Great Dragon, please, oh, please. . . save us from this disaster. Assure that the city's people are safe from harm!' But the Great Dragon is no more, and now, who will save your beloved people from the end that is about to come?" A dark cackle emitted into the atmosphere, and Marceline glided away from the exceed as a means of dramatic entertainment. However, as she turned around, her face was met with the sharp blade of a spear, causing her to grit her teeth. "You think that a few measly spears are going to scare me? Insolent fool, you cannot kill that which is already dead."

Her hand reached out and grabbed hold of the spear, the metal quickly rusting and crumbling away where her hand had touched. The head of the spear bent in half and clattered to the ground with a small ruckus, Marceline turning back around to face Rose. Several other spears would envelop her the second she turned, but each spear that aimed toward her merely dissipated into nothingness. She stepped out of the encasement unharmed, staring at the exceed with a look of hatred and resentment in her eyes. "You who dares to defy the laws of nature, by what means do you have right to aim those spears at me?" she snapped out. "Stand down, feline, or it shall be you who is next to join the army of the undead and whose soul share never rest in peace!" Instantaneously, the room went dark, leaving all, but the soft glow of Hera, in the darkness of the crumbling building.

A burst of heat overwhelmed the magus, causing her to cry out in surprise, awaiting for the intense heat to crack her flesh. However, the heat never came; instead, the flames of the Dragon Slayer split in half around her, blocked by something. What it was, was indistinguishable, unable to be seen by the naked eye, just that the fire had split in half. Marceline snarled at Hera, clearly upset at what she was doing, but taking no further action against her as the flames and shield dissipated. The blast had been long enough, though, that Hera and Rose had been able to escape from the imposing dangers she exhibited. Narrowing her eyes, the ageless woman faded into nothingness, wrapped by the red of her cloak as it took her away. Hera would not get away that easily, nor would she let her escape with that mask inside her satchel. . . it was hers.

Appearing outside of the guild hall, Marceline would be greeted by a few of her henchman walking up to her with something in tow. Her occupied gaze glanced toward the men and the bound girl they had lugged over their shoulders, wiggling and whining. A deadpanned looked crossed over her face and she let out a sigh of exasperation, not wanting to be held for too long. "Spit it out," she ordered, a slender hand reaching out from the confines of her cloak to beckon to the two men. "If this is all that you can manage to bring me, this is absolutely pathetic. You can do better than bringing me a damn child." She wrinkled her nose up in disgust and the hood of her cloak peeled back by her hands to reveal her face. "Whatever. I guess this will have to do if I wish to get what I want; go, return back to what you had been doing."

With the men turning on their heels and fleeing back into battle, Marcy let her gaze fall to the shorter girl before her."Hallo, kleine Mädchen, werden wir Spaß haben?" she inquired in her native tongue, a snakish grin appearing across her lips. Without a response from Madison, the woman grabbed her harshly by the hair and yanked her away, once again fading into nothingness.

The shadowy figure of Madison and herself reappeared before Hera and Mura, Marceline's grip still tight on the girl's hair. Her fiery orbs glanced briefly toward her hostage, then to Hera and Mura, the snakish grin reappearing on her lips. Marceline's free arm wrapped around the waist of Madison and pulled her close, while the other released her hair and caressed her face. This would allow a decay to set in, eating away at the girl's face as a means to show her true prowess to the Fairy Tail Magi. "Give me the item," Marcy called out to Hera, though her gaze was bore upon the one she recognized out of the two. "Or the little girl becomes my next victim. . . and I assure you, her death will be one that is agonizingly painful out of all the rest. If you still refuse to give me the mask, then I will see to it that this entire town is leveled and only ash and dust are left behind."

Sly grin remaining, Marceline clicked her tongue and caressed the girl's face again, speeding up the decay effect. A soft whisper, only able to be heard by Madison, would settle in the girl's ear, "be not afraid, Child, I know who you are and you shall remain safe."

Still staring at Hera and Mura, she would speak up again, "so what do you say, Fairy Tail magi. . . a life for the mask or thousands of lives for disobedience to Death?"
    MADE BY ★MEULK
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 20th January 2017, 12:52 pm

She kicked and screamed the entire walk over to where she had been taken to, wanting to be let go and avoiding the desire to curse or swear to commit actions that she knew she'd been unable to do. The black goopy bonding her arms were encased in had left them immobile completely to even try to move within them, almost to say that it acted as a free molded cast that could quickly dry and extinguish ones change to escape. Her angered eyes looked to the several of them that escorted her to some unknown location, they all seemed as though they'd wanna slap more of that stuff over her mouth to shut her up for the duration, but they just seemed to chuckle at her mild threats to let her go and went as far as "adjusting" her on the larger brute's shoulder so that her gut would bounce off and then hit back down, silencing her with nothing more than a few coughs from the air being knocked out of her.

The town below her and what she could see of behind her was becoming a ravaging hell hole. It almost made her wanna cry and/or go into a blind, angering rage to go after them all, but the reality of it was she didn't think it was worth a most likely unattainable outcome. Before long, she was led into a deeper part of the city, one that even on a normal day she wouldn't want to try and come near. Part of her new fear of her guild choice was the paranoia of being found out and subjected as if she were clumped into anything Savage Skull did. Perhaps whomever was behind this was gathering her because she could be used for leverage over the guild... though nobody knew her, so that very notion of an idea was rather pathetic and useless to think of. The truth behind whom was behind this was something that would baffle her beyond belief, but that part was something saved as a treat for later on.

The goons took her into a building, where they removed the casing on her legs as if it were just like cloth covering them, setting her onto her feet and shoved over into an unknown direction. A females voice had began to scold them, calling her a child and causing her to grit her teeth in annoyance. She wanted to turn around to say something, but before she got the chance, they were sent away and simply shoved her towards the woman's voice, or so she would assume they had done. Without a lack of care for the way they had her facing, she quickly stumbled and nearly fell down, managing to barely catch herself just in time to pause in fear by the cloaked woman before her. Only an arm and face revealed itself to the teen, but as the woman spoke to her, her eyes widened. She knew what the raven haired woman spoke, but was given no chance to reply before the still wet locks of hair were snatched up and gripped tighter than anything she'd ever felt, worse than when Harrigan had done the same to her...

The woman made the two disappear, almost in a teleporting form of manner they vanished into the air, only to reappear before a woman and a boy who looked like he could be around Madi's current age. She held back the will to let out cries of pain from the strainful grip this woman possessed, but she felt an arm pull her in, her body pressed now against the womans as a soft pink feeling lightly filled her cheeks. The feeling of pain soon ceased as she felt the grip stop, only now the wet hand of the woman run along her cheek. Her eyes quickly shot wide open as a feeling of seering pain had flared up almost instantly. This feeling was worse than death.. a feeling she'd had twice already, but this... This was the pain the only the devil would instill on what she still liked to call herself as a "soldier of god". A potential choice of a title, but she had less a moment of exposure before it calmed. In the moment, her body violently shifted around, but the hold of this woman held her down and kept her from being able to move at all.

Suddenly, the woman removed her hand so that she could demand something from the blonde woman. The woman's very appearance caused her to sense two things from her; a warm sensation as, slowly making the red head hotter, but there was also this incredible scent of a dragon. Whomever this woman was, she was someone Madi would fear simply for what she could smell and feel from her without even having to go near the woman. Her body jolted at the feeling of the woman caressing her face once again, making her scream out in pain as the unholy feeling of her face feeling as if it were set on fire only grew worse. A soft tone of voice quickly spoke into her ear, something that normally would make one calm down. However, that only gave Madison the opposite effect on the matter. Though this would play into the raven haired captors plan more, she was unaware of anything going on right now and she was genuinely afraid of what it was she knew about her. A member? Descendant of Acnologia?

The red headed teen was racked with fear, so much so that she was paralyzed from it and couldn't even try to find a reply. She wanted to confront her, but so many things ran through her mind at once and altogether that she couldn't process what she even wanted to do with the information she had. Everything was so jumbled, that all she could do was stand there, her head half turned towards the left so that her eye could see the woman, showing her a genuine look of fear. "Frauchen oder Schöpferin?" She spoke low, but only as it was the only way she felt she could speak. Looking at the woman, she was easily intimidated, and the pain she'd felt combined with the unbridaled strength displayed in controlling her had only made her try to be compliant. There was no telling in the end what her captor would do to her, so with hope her being cooperative could end with her safely being let go... With the lords mercy, she would hope he would watch over her in this time of need, much like he'd done for her in the past.

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 20th January 2017, 9:38 pm

Frey was going through a very turbulent time in her life and no one could deny that, but her existence had never been easy to begin with. Even if her life had never been abusive or such? She always felt as if she was incomplete, and it was hard to go day to day, feeling like part of your was not even there. No one could have done anything to help her feeling this way, the village her birth mother left her with on the night of her birth, they did their best to bring her up right despite her habit of stealing anything shiny and how bratty she could be sometimes, they loved her. However one day had ripped that loving and warm place away from her! It had only taken looking away from her first fight for a second for an enemy to knock her out and Silver grabbed her, ran from that place, fled to save her life and did not bother watching which way he was going! Even ending up going through a patrol, ending up in Fairy Tail, where the little girl met Kanix. In spite of losing the home she had from birth? Frey had suddenly felt more at home than ever when the woman adopted her, gave her someone to call mother and father, even if it was not her real one. However soon that fell apart when he went missing and it took a toll on the generous womans mental state. Than she just had to go seeking connection again, ended up gaining magic her adoptive mother would come to hate her over, earth dragon slaying magic, the same her adoptive father once wielded. Having lost the chance at a normal family she was given, the little girl than was left alone as her body aged up, confusion entering her already turbulent mind, Fairy Tail was left as the only thing for her to latch onto, and she did so. Frey needed to feel like she belonged, otherwise she would go crazy, and since she was still having no luck finding her birth mother, fairy tail had to be her family for now.

On strange occurance everyone was in mongolia today, the little girl had followed her guildmates here. At the very least? Mura and Hera sometimes became viewable as older sibling figures, the male was very kind to her even if was a bit strange, and Hera….. She was the big sister who thought she was your mother! The fire dragon did not really let her steal stuff and if she got caught, reasonably made her give everything back. Frey was very careful to hide her shiny stashes from the blonde! However eventually she did get caught from time to time, and sometimes she was infuriated, other times it felt good someone wanted her to change for the better with her sticky fingered trait. “Guys?” at some point the little girl had lost track of her guildmates, clutching her plushie of hemlock tightly to her chest. How could she lose them? Frey had only looked away at some booth for a single second and than she had no clue where either person she followed into the city was! Well she was a big girl now, she could totally find them no sweat, it would be easy, even if she was terrified, she was a dragon slayer and she still had Silver by her side, there was nothing she could not do with him by her side.

“Hera? Mura?!”
    of course eventually she would find them, when you and your pet wolf were following the smells of someone, and shouting their names, of course you would intercept paths eventually! Well eventually the search lead into what the little girl was unaware were the ruins of the initial guild hall of fairy tail, since she was too young to know those thing. The only thing on the child's mind was avoiding being alone out here, she wanted to be near one of her guildmates, it didn’t matter which one, until she could find the family she should have been with all along, this was all she had! In Frey’s head? Someone had forced her birth parents, especially her mother, to give her up, abandoning her to that village had been done to protect her, it had to have been done for that reason! She was just a little girl who was still mostly innocent, she could not help thinking anything else besides good things about the way she was brought into the world, and she just wanted to know so badly.

“Hera! Mura!” the child was coming from a direction where she could only see her guild-mates and had no sight of the other people on the scene. Instantly? She aimed to latched herself onto Hera’s waist, happy to have found people she knew once more, from this spot she could finally see something was going on.. That or Silver’s growling alerted her to impending trouble, because she lifted her face from the fire dragons side to see Marcline holding Madision and looking in a way that could be described as threateningly, at Mura and Hera. Even for someone so young, it was easy to figure out this was some kind of hostage situation. However the hostage was clearly not of any sort of royalty and thus thing’s were already wrong here. “Hey! You Can’t Keep A Hostage Like That!” she put one hand on her hip and pointed the other finger at Marcline, green eyes narrowed, as if she might know this was serious. “Only Princesses And Queens Can Be Held Hostage!” only to prove a second later that Frey had no clue what was going on, she was still a little girl on the inside after all and she was only on the verge of puberty physically. “For That Matter, Only Queens And Princesses Can Hold Hostages” Apparently she did not notice or did not care that this was a real hostage situation because she just seemed intent on telling the black hair woman in front of her how she was doing it wrong. “And Your Suppose To Vanish With The Hostage After Showing Them So The Hero’s Have To Hunt For The Lair To Rescue The Hostage. Everyone Is Doing This Wrong!” the little girl stomped one foot, and then Silver growled softly at her, shaking his head vigorously, bumping his body into the little girl.

However once she was done with her rant? The little girl ate a cookie made of dirt that she had in her pocket, proof that she knew there might be fighting since she was a dragon slayer, someone who gained power by eating their element. “Could have at least done it right, geez.” with this last comment she took a step closer to Hera, clearly ready to be involved in the fight that would likely break out.
    Shakil
    Shakil

Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 21st January 2017, 9:31 am

ALWAYS DRESS IN BLACK, PEOPLE DIE EVERY DAY

Now then, with everyone occupied by the mass destruction of Magnolia Town, there was a lot to today! Pulling out a checklist, Achim examined it carefully while strolling down one of the untouched avenues in the raided town. "Okay, lets see... hm! A lot to do today before I save these poor souls from their miseries... and one of those things aaaaare... spa treatment! Marvelous, just down the road here." He smiled a jolly smile as he strolled down the street, looking left and right for the name "Lisa's Spa & Relaxation". There were quite a few nice places he could visit while he was here. There was Sam's Good, a fine bakery as it called itself, a jewelry store, and a fine armory. All of it tempted Achim, but he first needed to tend to his aching feet and sore shoulders before he could probably bring salvation to these poor souls and further treat himself.

It was a good minute before Achim finally found the spa, but he got there faster than he thought. Which was to be expected. No one was on the streets at this time. How lovely, Achim would think! He arrived at the entrance of the spa, peering into the glass window and looking around to see if anyone was inside. And surprisingly enough, someone was there! Three attractive, young women, no less! He was quite the lucky man.

With a mischievous and sly smirk, he entered the building without caution. The three women instantly looked towards the door with looks of fear and anxiety, trembling behind their counters. One of them, with short, brown hair and hazel eyes, and luscious skin, finally spoke. "Are you mad, sir?! There is a brawl outside! The town is under attack by wizards! You must be crazy to roam these streets!"

Achim tilted his head and chuckled, "Relaaaax, ladies! Isn't much of a relaxation spa if none of you are relaxed!" He stepped further into the room, looking around, "Besides, I have nothing to fear. The ones who are helping your town reach salvation are my kinsmen, they mean me no harm."

"You...You're one of them?!" The same woman gasped, defensively grabbing a rolling pin.

Achim raised his hands and frowned, "Oh dear! Caught red-handed! Hehe, yes. Achim Anicetus here to help! I am no more than a simple, insignificant servant of God and Savage Skull. There is no greater justice than that in of itself!" He bowed, smiling, "Anyway, I heard you guys were having a one-day only special?"

"G-GET OUT! Murderer! Cold blooded murderer!" She threw the rolling pin at him, but he simply stepped aside.

"I'm a simple man too, I have simple pleasures and I like simple things. How cold of you to label your cleansing as murder, how evil of you... but I am no evil man, I will forgive you for speaking so falsely. You can make up for it by bestowing me your services. And before you lash out at me again, take into consideration that all I am asking is to be treated to your spa's services. Nothing close to what you think of as murdering." He winked at the three ladies, sitting down on one of their seats and spreading his legs out, "Now, ladies, please. I am asking nicely here. Please bring some sort of pleasure to your savior before I rid of your miseries."

The women fell silent and grudgingly complied, walking over to Achim with glares. One was crying! The other was shaking uncontrollably, and the primary one had a look of evil in her eyes. Achim simply smirked. Oh, how powerful words are, he would think! The women descended to their knees and began to go to work. Achim, on the other hand, lounged back and snickered.

"You know the beautiful thing about this mayhem, ladies? These townsfolk don't know what good we are bringing to this place. This is what God wishes, he wants nothing but the best for you, and in order to cleanse this place we must build it from the ground up. Your little eyes do not see it, but sin disguises itself so artfully. You see... it's not us who is destroying the town, but those Fairy Tail mages. You know how many innocent men, women, and children have burned and died from the collateral damage to the faeries' evil? It is not us who are destroying the town, crazy, isn't it?" He yawned, looking down at the women.

"Do me this pleasure and answer this question, will you, dearies?"

"....What?" The angry one spoke.

"Are you three virgins, by chance?" He smirked.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 22nd January 2017, 8:41 am

From what his mists told him as he walked there were several people talking in various areas. Some he recognised and based on the wording it seemed that there was some really high level power over there. Now he could interfere in such battles and perhaps turn the tide one way or the other, but that wasn't his style. Too much raw power that he couldn't manipulate or control. His safety was not guaranteed. However, the goal was not to destroy specific targets, but to make this country bow to the might of Savage Skull. The best way to do that would be to completely destroy symbols of the town. The guild itself was an ideal target, but perhaps too big of one. An attack there would likely draw a lot of attention very quickly. That left perhaps one other target that he could think of within the town.

It was to this place that he headed at a slow casual pace avoiding a majority of the battles so far and occasionally shooting off blasts of his elemental power into civilians. Not to kill, but instead to maim and injure. If no-one survived then how would the tales spread.

"Let some live so that tales may spread of the outcome of today's...festivities." he said calmly to some of the men as he walked past them. "But don't let them live comfortably ever again." As if to demonstrate he skillfully shot a young girl straight through the spine. Unless she found a particularly skilled medical mage there would be no chance of her ever walking again.

Eventually he arrived at his target location: Kardia Cathedral. Slowly, his mist began to seep under the doors. It seemed many had taken refuge in side. How foolish of them. "Shiro go play. I think it is time for the old religion of this land to be blown away." The cat nodded knowing what the code meant and dashed away to a safe distance. The young mage focused and his voice began to echo through the heads of all those within the cathedral.

"The old gods have failed you. Your town will bow to the new gods." With taht he vanished in a bolt of lightning smashing through the door and several people to appear in the center of the cathedral. "Sadly none of you will live to see it. GALE FORTISSIMO" He ended with these last two words in a yell as he slammed his hands upon the ground. The air around him began to spin rapidly at a 75m radius forming a huge twister with Felix at the center. A priest walked forward.

"Your dark ways will not avail you evil one. You will face divine punishment." he said calmly. "Repent or face your pun..." his words were cut off as suddenly he was swept into the air due to the tornado as well as all the others inside and a lot of debris. The building itself though was still standing for the time being. Felix smiled and twirled his cane shooting off blasts of various elements to smash through parts of the walls and knock debris into it. Slowly the cathedral would begin to crumble. The strikes were precise and seemed to have a purpose, but what that was yet was not yet clear.

Magic:

Welcome Guest.

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 22nd January 2017, 11:40 am

The City of Magnolia was in chaos and the mages of Savage skull were running amuck thru the streets, however up on top of the spa one of them was in sat a well known dragon man with his ember like eyes watching the carnage unfold with glee in his eyes,”ah nothing like a good massacre to keep you entertained and these bugs are just dropping left and right don’t you agree my pet make sure to watch closely ” he chuckled as he glanced over to his captive Summer Guiyang who he had managed to ensnare rather quickly once he had found her here in Magnolia.

He looked to the woman and grinned, the collar around her neck was formed from his shadow and it would bind her absolutely, it gave her zero ability to think clearly she could still experience the world but she couldn’t fight his commands nor could she disobey him. Taking a sniff of the air the slayer caught the scent of dragons including one very faintly inside of the building below him.”hmm might have to pay them a visit soon” he mumbled.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Post by Guest 22nd January 2017, 3:23 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    One second, Summer was enjoying the little free time she had remaining before she would head back home and maybe cook herself a chinese dish or something of the sort. She did quite enjoy that kind of stuff after all. But no, something else had to happen that changed them plans completely… Sol. Sol found her just as she was about to walk home and captured her immediately. Summer did fight and try her best to break away from the vital vitriol, but she couldn’t… he placed this weird thing around her very own neck which was upsetting. She was still aware of the world and the surrounding situation, but she couldn’t fight for that free will.

“Why… did you capture me!” Summer shouted, it was clear that she didn’t want to be here and the scratches that she received clearly defined her as a woman of confinement. She didn’t want to be here, she didn’t want to be in Magnolia… she just wanted to be home... she had a feeling this was going to break her mentality completely.

“Let me go!” She demanded. “Leme go! I don’t want to be here nor do I have anything to do with you!”

||HP:300||MP:100%||

||Tag: @||Words:||Notes:||

||Spells/Abilities||

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 22nd January 2017, 4:41 pm

Sol growled as Summer shouted at him and he leveled a heated glare at her,” Keep shouting and I’ll have you strip and offer yourself to the mages below as for why I caught you I felt like it besides humans are rather fun to break” he snapped at her knowing that his threat would keep her in line. He wondered if he should just rip her mind out of her head but he knew that wouldn’t be fun at all, as she started to demand that he let her go the poison dragon lashed out quick as lightning and would let his claws bearly touch her face leaving some small scratches on her cheek.”Quit your whining your going anywhere pet your going to watch this town burn to the ground and its inhabitants get snuffed out” he said harshly before he moved beside her and whispered into her ear” And there is nothing you can do to stop it” he siad tauntingly

SOL NOTHINGS INTRESTINGS OUT THERE!” a female voice called out before the slayer looked up to see his exceed Nu flying over to him and she somersaulted in the air before she landed on Summers shoulder knowing the woman couldn’t harm her,”Nu keep in mind its only just started soon the whole town will be ablaze” Sol explained before the cat sighed before poking Summers head “so what are you going to do with this bitch “ she asked before Sol smirked. “that would be telling” he snickered.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd January 2017, 11:18 pm

'Hell is empty and all the devils are here.'

One must never get too carried away, and that is the exact reason a new force had began to litter all across Magnolia. Undead had began to join the fray ravaging those not associated with savage skull. Lives no longer mattered, only carnage, and destruction. Their numbers seemed at first glance not even noticeable. In fact, to even realize this small army Raiza had risen was another thing entirely.  

Who does Raiza refer to as 'they', you might ask? It is a summon known as Endless Hoard, a terrifying summoning spell that littered all of the town with the seemingly never ending hoard of undying. A special breed of undead that seek not blood, not flesh, not even bone. They seek only one thing...

...death.

They do not need a reason to do Raiza's bidding, and the number would be ever growing, lurking in the shadows while Raiza commanded them from afar. His comrades, he kept a close eye on as well. Slowly ensuring every action he made wouldn't jeopardize them either. Even now, his patience was what allowed him to onlook the city, watching chaos slowly spread through the land. He wasn't involved in any direct confrontation, despite keeping an eye on certain energy signatures, only waiting for a single sign or signal to initiate 'that' plan.

For now though, Patience was what Raiza's role as he stood there, clad in a strange black material, as the horsemen of death, staring down upon Magnolia from a cliff side, simply but watching the events unfold, but more so, keeping an eye on certain situations, waiting for his moment to strike.

"The endless have joined the fray and are scattered, send word through the lacrima com-link that they are already positioned across the entire city. Their numbers will continue to grow, and will not be brought down without large scale destruction" It seemed as if he was never talking to anyone, but the faint glimpse of a shadowy figure sinking into the dirt itself was enough of a signal that he was indeed talking to someone.

HP:500/500
    E.HP: 250/250
    MP: 93 (100-11%+4%
    Undying Hoard count: 25
    Undying hoard dmg per minion: 15
    Undying hoard HP per minion: 19
    Max dmg the entirity of the summon can deal per post: 180(3B-ranks)
    Undying Hoard Duration: 6 posts
    Blade of reckoning dmg per swing: 55
    Blade's active: 45

'charging spell' Post 1
    Spoiler:

I Am the Ritual Killing [Attack On Magnolia] I Am the Voodoo Rising YdfXSKP
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 23rd January 2017, 10:00 am

Damn, were they many. It was far from the first time that Mura had jumped into the middle of a group of henchmen to spread out immobilization as a virus that spread out, but there was a limit in how many that he could take. It even got to the point where he had to leap up, getting away from the midst of metal and bloody teeth. Worry of what would happen to what Hera was wielding came in mind as he made it back to her position. “Haaaah… too many,” the double-spirited boy complained, “But Kyuken’s soul was supposed to make me the master of all-out clearing…” Obviously, saying stuff like that caused the inner spirit to push its face up on Mura’s with an angry impression: SUPPOSED, YOU SAY?! WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT I AM, THE SWORD GOD?!” The shaman’s face frowned by the reply, in which he looked back at Hera. “… You could help a little,” he commented to her. Without a doubt, in an event like this, they needed as much help from their guild as possible… and it appeared to only turn for the worse.

Some shadow made its way towards them, whilst in the middle of an arriving fog, slowly reforming what appeared to be two figures… hell. That was the first word that came to mind when Mura realized about this ‘lady’ that Hera was talking about. That damned aura was to never be forgotten for him, sadly. What the hell was she doing here? “… Omai,” he let out silently, slowly having a sweat drop trickling off his face. She was most likely after the mask that Hera mentioned earlier… was that the motivation for such an assault on their home town? The one that she was holding as hostage appeared scarred for life at that moment, and the one holding her as hostage was more than familiar with Mura… after all, it was her who kind of killed him back at the desert. He was even a little surprised to see her attitude as their reunion didn’t phase her the least, in which he would feel the same.

… Frey?! Where’d she come from? Damn, that ‘little’ girl scared Mura a little as she just so carelessly arrived, hugging onto Hera like if the day had been fine. “.  .  .” Mura was softly surprised to see her. Given the situation, yeah, she would’ve most likely made it to a guildmate; however, they were right in front of their enemy. It was like a distraction, yet not intended. “… Ehm, Frey… Frey,” the samurai ghost whispered to the Earth Dragon, “You’re kind of interrupting your enemy… oh wait.” The shaman held his grab onto the sheath, but kept a close eye on Madison’s face. He began switching from her face down to Marceline’s feet, knowing of what can happen if he looked at her eyes instantly. “... Something makes me disappointed of this picture,” the shaman spoke up, while the samurai ghost popped up before his face with an angry look. “THAT- THAT- THAT- THAT-THAT’S THE LADY FROM THE DESERT!” he roared up in utter surprise for Mura.

They had to act quick now. Marceline appeared not to care the least about what would happen to the red-haired girl if too much time passed… he guessed that he had to take her off guard, somehow, when a large shadow screened the group. Two, crimson, shiny eyes lit through the fog for everyone to spot, even the draconian ghost that accompanied Mura. His own eyes widened a little as the jaw of an enormous creature was at the attempt of gulping Hera in one, large bite. There was little time to comment out of shock, in which a stomp was heard from Mura’s foot below them. Suddenly, its large jaw was locked by an uppercut made of pure rocks from the kerb beneath, while his hands locked together around the fingers. The kerb stone would snake its way around the beast’s mouth, trying its best to keep it immobilized for as long as he could. He had one hand clenched to keep it on, but the mystic being’s power was more than just unknown… given by the look in the eyes, it was way more limit-breaking, unreal than he could fathom yet. Also, it was a very bad time to show up as they were confronted by the two figures in front of them…
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HP: 345
    MP: 100% [-15% from Onmyodo: Kakkou (B)]

PD: Spirit Bind; Unity (2/4)

Spell Used:

Themes:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 2:36 pm