Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wizard Saints of Fiore

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Official Re: Wizard Saints of Fiore

Post by Haru-senpai 26th November 2015, 9:41 pm

Character Name: Heero
    Position Dueling For: God of Ishval #4
    Notes: I previously applied but was told to wait until I started RPing as Heero once more, the Events Heero has participated in are too numerous to count. I have personally created most of the Events myself. But Heero has long been considered either the strongest, or one of the strongest. Even legendary Wizards such as Zeno and Constantine knew that young Heero was destined for greatness even years ago when he was still a younger Fairy Tail Wizard. Having saved Fiore more than once; he is a household name amongst both the children and adults of Fiore. The Gold Salamander; a title given to him during his days as Lightning Dragon Slayer. Is a name that strikes fear in the hearts of those who would do Fairy Tail, and Fiore harm.

The Rise ( Heero was always a troublemaker even years ago when he joined Fairy Tail as a pre-teen. Having been kicked out of the Rune Knights for disobeying direct orders and the like; Heero went on to travel around Fiore quelling evil and performing jobs as a wild wizard. Eventually he was found and saved by Leonard Dragonbane who brought him to Fairy Tail. Where he met a young Nightken Blackwing, Ren, and an even younger Simon Baggins. The Chairman of the Magic Council had been Heero's instructor at the Rune Knights. Little did everyone know, Minato Sol was actually possessed by Lichborne. Soon he would lead an attack on Fairy Tail and kidnap Marielle; the Sky Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail. Flying off the handle in rage, Heero charged into the Magic Council's city of Era; and attacked their HQ directly. He was subdued by a combination of Ken Blackwing, the Magic Council, and a batallion of Rune Knights. Thrown in jail, but released and hailed as hero as Minato's true nature was revealed; Heero's rise to fame would begin. )

Jobs - There is hardly a wizard out there who hasn't worked with or encountered Heero sometime in their past. He has completed more Job Requests than nearly any other Wizard and takes pride in the fact that regardless of how strong he grows; he is not so arrogant as to not help the common fellow. Considering his Magic and Strength a blessing; which he should share.

Rebuilding Blue Pegasus (After it was destroyed by Lichborne and Savage Skull; Heero helped his new friend and fellow Dragon Slayer; Shuhei rebuild the fallen Guild. Literally; carrying armfulls of bricks and pushing barrels of cement all day; he became fast friends with the White Dragon years ago in his teenage years during this time; going on innumerable adventures with the future fellow Saint and Slayer)

Fairy Tail vs Savage Skull (Singlehandedly repelled Savage Skull's airfleet with Fairy Glitter. Engaged and defeated Savage Skull's H-Ranked Guildmaster in 1v1 combat even at the rank of S.)

Team Duel Tournament (Teamed with Simon to battle Leonard and Aria.)

Daybreak (Tartarus attack on Magnolia, Heero's own blood was used for the Resurrection Ritual on Acnologia; by his blood the Black Dragon lives once more)

End to an Era (Acnologia attack on Era, searching for Zeuslogia, Igneel and the other Dragons)

Timeskip (Found Grandine, the Sky Dragon and trained with her for 2 Years in Seven)

Guild Master Meeting (Returning from his 2 year training with Grandine, Heero realizes that it's time for the Annual Guildmaster's meeting and attends with the rest of the Wizards. Upon Viola, and Eclipse Soul wizard revealing herself as a Dragon and Basilisk Fang member; Heero rushes to her aid and defense even challenging the other Wizard Saints and Guildmasters present to go through him if they wanted to get to the Dragon.)

Edolas (Heero comes to find out that his alternate self is a super villain in Edolas; responsible for subjecting the people in that dimension to all sorts of depraved acts and tortures. He travels there, and defeats his alternate, magicless self; although the battle was grueling. He emerged victorious before being warped back to Earthland with everyone else. Although he may return there at will due to his Exceed; Garfield.)

100 Heads of Ladon (Assisted Shuhei and Blue Pegasus against a Wizard known as Ladon. Who wielded Dragon Manipulation Magicks and attacked Clover Town. Thought to have been destroyed while saving Shuhei's life; Heero entered a state of deep meditation at the bottom of Clover Lake and had a vision of the 12 Elder Dragons and awoke shortly after the conclusion of the battle; swimming to the surface and trying to understand what the vision meant)

Dungeon System Beta Test (I am a beta tester of the Dungeon)

Priory of the Wyrm

Post Priory Fairy Tail GM Actions and Adventures which are too numerable to truly post in detail the way I would like too.

------------------------------

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

4 - Wizard Saints of Fiore - Page 2 Rose

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 26th November 2015, 10:41 pm

Aiyana wrote:I know this may get denied, due to the way the event happened to end, but I still wish to apply.

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position Wanted: Whatever one you decide, if any is approved.
    Activity: I am on daily and am currently awaiting replies from others in most of my jobs! Only one, where it is my turn is an 800 word per post and I need a day off to post. (Meaning 1 post a week for that job.)
    Why Should Your Character Be....:
    Aiyana, with her extremely outgoing personality, is always looking out for others while also looking for a challenge. A habit of taking on tasks meant for stronger mages, the young woman went to save a village, and maybe even all of Fiore, from the werewolves that were terrorizing the area as the moon turned them feral. She also helped save another mage's life by going into Pergrande and busting the raccoon out of prison, only two other mages with her for the entirety of the job. Countless other jobs have been done, from D rank all the way through A, that show her willingness to help others while also challenging herself.

Her heroics, by now, have spread far enough for people to notice the A rank mage upon seeing her nine tailed fox body; or feeling her energy as she passes by. People sometimes talk about the Hargeon Town disaster from when she was in Lamia Scale, the then Lamia Scale mage charging to the Hospital to save the injured from certain death from the enemies that knew no mercy; being worshipers of Acnologia.

If not talking about these things, her massive amounts of socializing and openness to questions allow information about her to get around, even if it ends up with people asking for her help; something she does not mind giving as long as it involves nothing illegal.

Events Participated In;
    Priory Event: Hargeon Town (I know it died off, but I am one of the few that stayed until the end. No one else posted after me, though my intentions in the topic were clear in the last post.)

I'd like you to wait a wee bit more, do a bit more higher ranked jobs and if the next event is successful, play your impressive part in it. ^^

Decayuss wrote:Guild: Guildless (Sworn to follow the Magic Council)
    Position Wanted: God of Ishval 3
    Activity: Pretty much every day. For activity, I was told to show 5 or 6 threads I have posted at least twice on. Most of these are ongoing, so I plan to have more. However, here they are:

Secondary Training 1

Secondary Training 2

Job 1

Job 2

Social 1

Social 2
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The events I participated in died and are not really worth much, they include:

Timeskip

Edolas

Priory.

I was informed that yes, the Timeskip counts. And the other two events died, but since it's required to participate in 3, I gave three. But here is why Deniel should be a Wizard Saint outside of those events:

Once a nobody, a low rank among Eclipse Soul, the young mage quickly ascended the ranks and fame. In under three months since joining Eclipse Soul he became a Rising Star, having his name recognized by the Council in his accomplishments. Ranging from taking on ferocious beasts all by himself, saving entire villages, and even purging an army of werewolves all on his own. The key feature to Deniel is that most of his accomplishments were done all on his own; something that on one hand could show distance, but on the other shows his excessive skill and tenacity. Things that would require two or more mages he is capable of performing on his own with only himself and his sword, Nidhogg.

After arising the ranks, Deniel was given the abrupt task of attempting to take on Zeno's resigned position as Eclipse Soul's Guild Master. Though a very short lived title, it is noteworthy that Deniel did not let the guild die; while it seemed it was hopeless without Zeno, the young and irritable individual was still capable of pulling it out of failure and back on on its feet as a whole. Not retaining his title for long, Deniel was still a very able Guild Master, possessing a good heart and a keen sense of leadership and justice. His reason for resignation was no more than a person one, wishing to go out and see the world and learn more about himself; either way, he plans to see if he could perhaps have that title once more, but only in the years to come.

After resigning Eclipse Soul and not having a Rising Star status, the Guildless wanderer was seemingly unknown...except for several notable tasks.

Left behind in a prison-like canyon against an army of his worst fear: bugs. Deniel was not going to die, and was not going to back down. With the help of his immense amount of power as the Omega Black Devil, Deniel was able to take on an entire army of enormous bugs and insects, outnumbering him more than a hundred to one, coming out alive and certainly well. Wiping them out one after the other, or entire groups at a time, Deniel as the Omega Black Devil single handedly destroyed the ancient evil known as the Hive, which planned to invade the rest of Fiore if they were not quelled. Fortunately, Deniel was able to defeat every last one of them and destroy the nest of the Hive so that they may never become a threat ever again.

The Crescent Island is notable for its very rich city and as a perfect spot for vacationing. However, quickly falling under the threat of the most enormous sea monster out there, the Storm King, the island was in danger. Capable of creating a hurricane with its mere presence, several kilometers in size, and able to manipulate the weather at its will, the Storm King was one of the most dangerous and powerful foes in all of Earthland that the Nephalem would face. But still came out on top. Extending his power to the very limits of Paradise, the Deniel used his most able Alpha White Angel form to eliminate the storm king. Breaking through the massive storm that threatened to swallow the entire island--with the help of Sirene in evacuating its citizens--the Alpha White Angel successfully ripped and shred his way through the enormous hurricane of the Storm King before taking on the beast itself. Much larger than the Alpha White Angel, the tiny figure compared to it was intentionally swallowed so that he may eliminate it from within; the Storm King perished at the hands of Deniel Decayuss Thorman.

And possibly his most notable task was defeating his parents, Arianna the White Angel and Diabolos the Black Devil. Though never serious threats to Fiore or even anyone other than himself, the accomplishment of being able to defeat the two of them and crawl out alive deserves recognition, specifically with the land of Sin. Almost no mage has ever ventured deep within the heart of the land of Sin and crawled out alive, save for Deniel. A land infested with demons and monsters, all by himself he was able to cut his way through, defeat his father, and get out alive. The two opponents he faced--Arianna and Diabolos--were fearsome creatures that could make any Mage tremble at their awesome power.

These above accomplishments is when he could be dubbed as an H rank mage, and awakened his true power.

On a much smaller scale comes the personality and history himself. Having an extremely rough past, being raised in a torturous prison and environment, it is a wonder as to why he has not become a psychotic killer or Dark Mage. And the answer lies in his actual nature; he is not evil by any means, nor does he seek to do any evil. His methods for good--though sometimes questionable--always have the benefit of others and the greater good in mind. He had never killed an innocent, though he has done some criminals and extremely wild animals, but has discussed with the Magic Council that he will not take another life unless absolutely necessary or ordered to do so.  

Present day Deniel shows him to be a wandering young Guildless mage, in search of something that not even he knows exactly what. He has nothing particular in mind nor any way pointing him to go; he merely goes where he pleases and sees what happens from there. Though deep inside of him he does have a true intention, and that is to be remembered for centuries. For his name to be echoed across the lands, Fiore and otherwise, to be feared by his enemies and to instill his allies with a sense of hope. For his presence on the battlefield--if there is one--to be a changing course for both sides. Realizing that he, at this point, is nothing more than a soldier in a larger chess game of politics, guild wars, country wars, or even Magic Council affairs, he sees no issue in being directed to a direction in which the Magic Council desires him to. His other realization is that he is the last of his kind: no relatives, no mother, no father, no siblings, and no way of reproducing. He is the very last of his entire line of Nephalem born under Arianna the White Angel and Diabolos the Black Devil. And that is where his primary goal of being remembered comes into play, as eventually--sooner or later--he shall die of age, of disease, on the battlefield, or perhaps be murdered. That is why every day he ventures from one place to the next, in search of some kind of adventure to make his life more thrilling or perhaps a way for his name to be known.

A very talented leader, an extremely powerful and potent mage, and swearing his allegiance to the Magic Council, Deniel Decayuss Thormun wishes to become recognized as the 3rd God of Ishval. In his goals for the sake of the greater good, the Magic Council, against the criminal activities of Dark Guilds, and to assure that his name shall be known by both allies and enemies.

Approved on the grounds of finished 100-year jobs.

Heero-chama wrote:Character Name: Heero
    Position Dueling For: God of Ishval #4
    Notes: I previously applied but was told to wait until I started RPing as Heero once more, the Events Heero has participated in are too numerous to count. I have personally created most of the Events myself. But Heero has long been considered either the strongest, or one of the strongest. Even legendary Wizards such as Zeno and Constantine knew that young Heero was destined for greatness even years ago when he was still a younger Fairy Tail Wizard. Having saved Fiore more than once; he is a household name amongst both the children and adults of Fiore. The Gold Salamander; a title given to him during his days as Lightning Dragon Slayer. Is a name that strikes fear in the hearts of those who would do Fairy Tail, and Fiore harm.

The Rise ( Heero was always a troublemaker even years ago when he joined Fairy Tail as a pre-teen. Having been kicked out of the Rune Knights for disobeying direct orders and the like; Heero went on to travel around Fiore quelling evil and performing jobs as a wild wizard. Eventually he was found and saved by Leonard Dragonbane who brought him to Fairy Tail. Where he met a young Nightken Blackwing, Ren, and an even younger Simon Baggins. The Chairman of the Magic Council had been Heero's instructor at the Rune Knights. Little did everyone know, Minato Sol was actually possessed by Lichborne. Soon he would lead an attack on Fairy Tail and kidnap Marielle; the Sky Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail. Flying off the handle in rage, Heero charged into the Magic Council's city of Era; and attacked their HQ directly. He was subdued by a combination of Ken Blackwing, the Magic Council, and a batallion of Rune Knights. Thrown in jail, but released and hailed as hero as Minato's true nature was revealed; Heero's rise to fame would begin. )

Jobs - There is hardly a wizard out there who hasn't worked with or encountered Heero sometime in their past. He has completed more Job Requests than nearly any other Wizard and takes pride in the fact that regardless of how strong he grows; he is not so arrogant as to not help the common fellow. Considering his Magic and Strength a blessing; which he should share.

Rebuilding Blue Pegasus (After it was destroyed by Lichborne and Savage Skull; Heero helped his new friend and fellow Dragon Slayer; Shuhei rebuild the fallen Guild. Literally; carrying armfulls of bricks and pushing barrels of cement all day; he became fast friends with the White Dragon years ago in his teenage years during this time; going on innumerable adventures with the future fellow Saint and Slayer)

Fairy Tail vs Savage Skull (Singlehandedly repelled Savage Skull's airfleet with Fairy Glitter. Engaged and defeated Savage Skull's H-Ranked Guildmaster in 1v1 combat even at the rank of S.)

Team Duel Tournament (Teamed with Simon to battle Leonard and Aria.)

Daybreak (Tartarus attack on Magnolia, Heero's own blood was used for the Resurrection Ritual on Acnologia; by his blood the Black Dragon lives once more)

End to an Era (Acnologia attack on Era, searching for Zeuslogia, Igneel and the other Dragons)

Timeskip (Found Grandine, the Sky Dragon and trained with her for 2 Years in Seven)

Guild Master Meeting (Returning from his 2 year training with Grandine, Heero realizes that it's time for the Annual Guildmaster's meeting and attends with the rest of the Wizards. Upon Viola, and Eclipse Soul wizard revealing herself as a Dragon and Basilisk Fang member; Heero rushes to her aid and defense even challenging the other Wizard Saints and Guildmasters present to go through him if they wanted to get to the Dragon.)

Edolas (Heero comes to find out that his alternate self is a super villain in Edolas; responsible for subjecting the people in that dimension to all sorts of depraved acts and tortures. He travels there, and defeats his alternate, magicless self; although the battle was grueling. He emerged victorious before being warped back to Earthland with everyone else. Although he may return there at will due to his Exceed; Garfield.)

100 Heads of Ladon (Assisted Shuhei and Blue Pegasus against a Wizard known as Ladon. Who wielded Dragon Manipulation Magicks and attacked Clover Town. Thought to have been destroyed while saving Shuhei's life; Heero entered a state of deep meditation at the bottom of Clover Lake and had a vision of the 12 Elder Dragons and awoke shortly after the conclusion of the battle; swimming to the surface and trying to understand what the vision meant)

Dungeon System Beta Test (I am a beta tester of the Dungeon)

Priory of the Wyrm

Post Priory Fairy Tail GM Actions and Adventures which are too numerable to truly post in detail the way I would like too.

------------------------------

Approved for this time. But the next time you poof on the site for an extensive period without sufficient warning, you'd be barred from applying for a long while; if not ever again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    4 - Wizard Saints of Fiore - Page 2 ObrztW

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 25th January 2016, 10:28 pm

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position Wanted: Whichever one you feel is best, preferably anything above 10 but that's up to you. 
    Activity: Daily (A couple hours) 
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: 

My main two reasons are how far he has come, and where he is going which is tied into who he is as a person. 

His Journey: Ardere is a kind man, and very motivated, but this stems from a long and treacherous past that he has had to overcome. When he was a toddler, he was kidnapped from his homeland in Midi by a bandit guild by the name of Fenrir's Call. This bandit guild burnt his village to the ground, which is the fire mage's oldest memory. They attempted to raise him and make him a bandit like them, but he consistently defied them. Always wanting to read books to gain more knowledge, and help others when he got the chance. This lead to the beating of him daily, and constantly trying to engrave evil into his heart. Eventually after learning magic without their knowledge, he used it to narrowly escape the bandit guild. Even after being raised on the streets and being taught to steal, he wanted more for himself. He had seen how beautiful the world could be, and the evil that lied within it. At the age of fourteen he chose to leave Midi, in search of a new home. After years of traveling and training through countries like Minstrel and Seven, he found Fiore. He grew to love the diversity and acceptance of this country, and has lived their ever since. Even after overcoming these odds, he was still a good mage. At one point he was even in training to be a Rune Knight, which put him in good standing with the Magic Council. Unfortunately he chose the route of being a legal mage in Sabertooth, but still stopped murderers and bandits the like. Having stopped bandits and bandit guilds in Fiore, he eventually earned himself the title of Rising Star. This did not stop him from taking this a step further, as he saved a noble in Minstrel and with his background is Samurai of Midi. Being an official mage in two countries other than Fiore, he has quite the reputation. Even in Pergrande he is considered an enemy of the state, as they hate mages, and he saved one from their prisons. His name being known across countries, he has a resume for being Wizard Saint. 

His Path: The thing that truly makes him a good candidate though, is his attitude and demeanor in Fiore. He is a good person, always trying to help others. While he is no paladin, he does maintain a good relationship with the Magic Council. His primary goals are to become an extremely powerful mage to protect those he cares about, and the people of his country. Being highly against dark mage activity, he is a very noble man. His conviction keeps him going, and he will stop at nothing until his goals are reached. No matter how many times he is thrown down, he gets back up and fights. He may not be one to boast, but he would gladly accept a Saint position as it would give him recognition, which would lead to stronger missions, and stronger enemies for him to defeat. That would also mean he could stop higher level attacks and goals of dark guilds. The reason he is called the Fire King is not just because of his focus on fire magic, but because of the fire he possesses, the will to continue on and get what needs to be done. Ardere has worked hard throughout his mage career, and is working harder every day to get as strong as he possibly can. He has consistently been making a name for himself, and working with mages of several guilds. Saving towns from lycans, bandits, and diseases alike. He walks the path of justice and vengeance. As he will not allow people in Fiore to experience the pain he has over the years. Being beaten and battered, the scars he possesses are not just on his body but on his heart. If he had any wish, it would be to take the pain away from everyone else, and bear it for them. Growing up being poor and beaten, he had vowed to never live like that gain. One of his biggest dreams was to live how he wanted, and he has done that. He built his own house and acquired his own ship. He's even founded his own guild, beginning to build a city for them. He has built up his career and monetary standing, putting himself higher than he was in the bandit guild he despised. He has done this not just so he can live better, but so he can help others live this way too. Wanting to gain knowledge endlessly, and power for himself and others, being a Saint would help him on his path. Not only his attitude and attire of elegance, but his demeanor being noble, his goals modest, and his history making him strong, Ardere Kasai would be an excellent Wizard Saint. 

Great Accomplishments: (Top missions)

• Shine Like the Moon: Ardere saved an entire town from Lycans, prevented a country wide Lycan invasion. 
    • Geomancer's Lair: Ardere defeated an Elemental Deity threatening to take over portions of Fiore.
    • The Heratic: Ardere rescued a mage from Seven set to be executed. Fought off an entire Paladin force and became an enemy of the state for standing up for mages in Pergrande.
    • King of Fighters: Ardere won the King of Fighters tournament on Sphere Island, being known throughout the underground of Fiore. 
    • Dinner Party: Slayed Dracula and freed the souls of the mages he kept in Sombra's Manor, thus attaining the title of Vanquisher.
    • Dungeon Event: Fought three deadly fencers who were widely known as murderers in Minstrel. 
    • Three Musketeers: Helped save a Minstrel noble from Siren, thus becoming a musketeer.
    • Is an official mage in three countries: Fiore, Midi, Minstrel.
    • Being a legal guild master has to count for something. xD
    • That time I fought Heero. Pretty sure people heard about that considering he's a God of Ishval and it shook an island.
    • Has trained multiple mages on their secondary magics.

Events: Priory of the Wyrm (Crocus)

Would like to note I also hosted my own guild event that affects site lore called "Battle with the Great Narukami" link here

I know it's not a real big event, but I also hosted my own ball twice.

I was going to wait until Rising Tides, but I figured I might as well try now since I have no idea how long that event will last. If you think my app is impressive enough to get a spot without a good event, since I was told Priory doesn't reaaally count, then go ahead and do so. But if you think I should wait until after Rising Tides, let me know. I have no idea if that event is going to flop, and I doubt it will since I trust staff, but ya never know so I have to trust in my own accomplishments rather than an event. Thanks for your time.

4 - Wizard Saints of Fiore - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 25th January 2016, 11:40 pm

Fire King Ardere wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position Wanted: Whichever one you feel is best, preferably anything above 10 but that's up to you. 

My main two reasons are how far he has come, and where he is going which is tied into who he is as a person. 

His Journey: Ardere is a kind man, and very motivated, but this stems from a long and treacherous past that he has had to overcome. When he was a toddler, he was kidnapped from his homeland in Midi by a bandit guild by the name of Fenrir's Call. This bandit guild burnt his village to the ground, which is the fire mage's oldest memory. They attempted to raise him and make him a bandit like them, but he consistently defied them. Always wanting to read books to gain more knowledge, and help others when he got the chance. This lead to the beating of him daily, and constantly trying to engrave evil into his heart. Eventually after learning magic without their knowledge, he used it to narrowly escape the bandit guild. Even after being raised on the streets and being taught to steal, he wanted more for himself. He had seen how beautiful the world could be, and the evil that lied within it. At the age of fourteen he chose to leave Midi, in search of a new home. After years of traveling and training through countries like Minstrel and Seven, he found Fiore. He grew to love the diversity and acceptance of this country, and has lived their ever since. Even after overcoming these odds, he was still a good mage. At one point he was even in training to be a Rune Knight, which put him in good standing with the Magic Council. Unfortunately he chose the route of being a legal mage in Sabertooth, but still stopped murderers and bandits the like. Having stopped bandits and bandit guilds in Fiore, he eventually earned himself the title of Rising Star. This did not stop him from taking this a step further, as he saved a noble in Minstrel and with his background is Samurai of Midi. Being an official mage in two countries other than Fiore, he has quite the reputation. Even in Pergrande he is considered an enemy of the state, as they hate mages, and he saved one from their prisons. His name being known across countries, he has a resume for being Wizard Saint. 

His Path: The thing that truly makes him a good candidate though, is his attitude and demeanor in Fiore. He is a good person, always trying to help others. While he is no paladin, he does maintain a good relationship with the Magic Council. His primary goals are to become an extremely powerful mage to protect those he cares about, and the people of his country. Being highly against dark mage activity, he is a very noble man. His conviction keeps him going, and he will stop at nothing until his goals are reached. No matter how many times he is thrown down, he gets back up and fights. He may not be one to boast, but he would gladly accept a Saint position as it would give him recognition, which would lead to stronger missions, and stronger enemies for him to defeat. That would also mean he could stop higher level attacks and goals of dark guilds. The reason he is called the Fire King is not just because of his focus on fire magic, but because of the fire he possesses, the will to continue on and get what needs to be done. Ardere has worked hard throughout his mage career, and is working harder every day to get as strong as he possibly can. He has consistently been making a name for himself, and working with mages of several guilds. Saving towns from lycans, bandits, and diseases alike. He walks the path of justice and vengeance. As he will not allow people in Fiore to experience the pain he has over the years. Being beaten and battered, the scars he possesses are not just on his body but on his heart. If he had any wish, it would be to take the pain away from everyone else, and bear it for them. Growing up being poor and beaten, he had vowed to never live like that gain. One of his biggest dreams was to live how he wanted, and he has done that. He built his own house and acquired his own ship. He's even founded his own guild, beginning to build a city for them. He has built up his career and monetary standing, putting himself higher than he was in the bandit guild he despised. He has done this not just so he can live better, but so he can help others live this way too. Wanting to gain knowledge endlessly, and power for himself and others, being a Saint would help him on his path. Not only his attitude and attire of elegance, but his demeanor being noble, his goals modest, and his history making him strong, Ardere Kasai would be an excellent Wizard Saint. 

• Shine Like the Moon: Ardere saved an entire town from Lycans, prevented a country wide Lycan invasion. 
    • Geomancer's Lair: Ardere defeated an Elemental Deity threatening to take over portions of Fiore.
    • The Heratic: Ardere rescued a mage from Seven set to be executed. Fought off an entire Paladin force and became an enemy of the state for standing up for mages in Pergrande.
    • King of Fighters: Ardere won the King of Fighters tournament on Sphere Island, being known throughout the underground of Fiore. 
    • Dinner Party: Slayed Dracula and freed the souls of the mages he kept in Sombra's Manor, thus attaining the title of Vanquisher.
    • Dungeon Event: Fought three deadly fencers who were widely known as murderers in Minstrel. 
    • Three Musketeers: Helped save a Minstrel noble from Siren, thus becoming a musketeer.
    • That time I fought Heero. Pretty sure people heard about that considering he's a God of Ishval and it shook an island.

Would like to note I also hosted my own guild event that affects site lore called "Battle with the Great Narukami" link here

I know it's not a real big event, but I also hosted my own ball twice.

I was going to wait until Rising Tides, but I figured I might as well try now since I have no idea how long that event will last. If you think my app is impressive enough to get a spot without a good event, since I was told Priory doesn't reaaally count, then go ahead and do so. But if you think I should wait until after Rising Tides, let me know. I have no idea if that event is going to flop, and I doubt it will since I trust staff, but ya never know so I have to trust in my own accomplishments rather than an event. Thanks for your time.

Let's see how you do in this event first. Most of the WS positions have done a lot more to earn it if they weren't in a full event; 100-year jobs as the example. World saving levels, or be a major participant in the Rising Tides. ^_^

4 - Wizard Saints of Fiore - Page 2 MQNhOUw

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 14th March 2016, 8:46 pm

Character Name: Deniel Decayuss Thormun
    Position Dueling For: God of Ishval 1 (Or hey, maybe I can bring back number 0 if I win. Don't know.)
    Notes: I know Shuhei's Magic is in a work in progress, and that's fine. I can wait, just not forever. I'll let him finish that up, within a reasonable amount of time. That can be further discussed. And the Wizard Saint 0 part is only if I win, and if the staff allows it, since it did exist one point with Zeno, and continuing that legacy would be cool. If not, I'll take 1 if I win. If Shuhei looses, we can either switch positions, or everyone beneath me can get knocked down one. If he wins, he keeps his position and I keep mine.

This is intended to be a one-on-one duel. Further rules can be discussed once the challenge is accepted or approved.

4 - Wizard Saints of Fiore - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 15th March 2016, 6:41 am

Decayuss wrote:Character Name: Deniel Decayuss Thormun
    Position Dueling For: God of Ishval 1 (Or hey, maybe I can bring back number 0 if I win. Don't know.)
    Notes: I know Shuhei's Magic is in a work in progress, and that's fine. I can wait, just not forever. I'll let him finish that up, within a reasonable amount of time. That can be further discussed. And the Wizard Saint 0 part is only if I win, and if the staff allows it, since it did exist one point with Zeno, and continuing that legacy would be cool. If not, I'll take 1 if I win. If Shuhei looses, we can either switch positions, or everyone beneath me can get knocked down one. If he wins, he keeps his position and I keep mine.

This is intended to be a one-on-one duel. Further rules can be discussed once the challenge is accepted or approved.

You go bro. I am sure that it will be a well thought out duel.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 9th April 2016, 12:36 pm

Guild:
    Black Rose

Position Wanted:
    Wizard Saint 7

S

Activity:
    6-8 Hours a Day Every Day

Elyx Reiaki, the Lerale Magician, the Devastated Swordsman, and now the Prospering Sky Deity Slayer, he has climbed the stairs of hard work and dedication to make himself the mage that he was today. A humble Violinist who barely was able to find his way, and was rather childish for his age, it seemed like he did not have too much hope at first. But as the jobs and life of responsibility forced him to change, he soon adapted to situations both physically and mental. Sure, he might have made a few friends in the process, and they may have kept him from being strict and working on jobs all alone, but in the end, he ended up rising high for his quick job clearing speed and excellent techniques in finishing them as well. Everywhere he goes, he keeps a small smile on his face and attempts to be as reasonable as he can be with everyone, being as formal as he could and refraining from using violence. Though fighting may not exactly be the last resort, he does all that he can to not kill any being, and highly looks down on those who take the lives of others away, at least on purpose. Life was precious, a lot more precious than any value of jewels, hence why he does not kill others. Though he may be a bounty hunter, the only ones that he takes are arrest bounties. Those that involve killing he will turn away from without a second thought.

Despite being labelled Neutral at one point, he never did any rash actions that would go against the Council. In fact, since they were watching him closely for being a neutral mage, he took advantage of their close watch and lived his life as much as a legal mage could do. In fact, due to his kill count being much lower than the average mage, this sort of thing shows his morals and ethics to be what they expect from a Wizard Saint. His attitude towards anyone he meets is gentle, kind, understanding, trying to make them feel comfortable around them. Now, he does not do this for anyone, those who are causing chaos and destruction will be confronted by this character, who will not hesitate to put a stop to them first. This often involves trapping them before asking for their intentions. His treatment to those that he know depends on the type of person, whether this be a scolding friend who keeps someone in check, or a humble friend who lets the other shine, he will do his best to make sure that the both of them are happy. This is shown with his Celestial Spirits, who many like to consider as tools. Even those who don't put themselves before the Spirits. As for Elyx, he does the opposite, he'd rather be the one to take the damage as opposed to them, regardless if they want to serve. This even applies to Virgo, the masochist who was designed to serve, who he prevents from harming herself to save him as much as he can.

All of his life ever until recently, he had been looked down upon by the Council solely due to the fact that he was a neutral mage. The young mage chose the guild to understand how the mind of a bounty hunter thought, since there were quite a hefty amount after his life and still are to this day. Underestimated and questioned heavily by the council, he continued to press on until the guild he was in became legal. To prove that he was always on their side, he would fight hard to do what he always had been doing. Hopefully they would notice that his actions have not changed, because he was not putting a show on just for the council to see, this was the way he lived his life.

As For His Ability:

King of Fighters: This was where he won the King of Fighters tournament, a tournament designed to test the skill of all fighters around the land of Fiore. To come out on top shows his capabilities in combat, more than able to defend himself in the worst of moments.

: Corpse Party and Dinner A weird being lured in strong mages to feast on their magic power and souls. Provided a Lerale Magician had not arrived, to this day this monster would still be alive and taking down Fiore's top-notch mages.

Bandit Wars: Well, nothing like preventing two big tribes from going to war, Elyx was able to stop a major war to start and prevented heavy amounts of chaos to spread all over Fiore.

Stop The Traitor Loyal to his guild, he was able to locate and arrest a mage who turned out to be a spy from a different guild.

The Masked Guild In this one, he was able to save two mages from an opponent that was about to put their lives to an end, especially since they had split up. Barely made it at the nick of time, but if he did not come at all...

Downfall of Arianna and Diablos: A deadly 100 Year job that involves two chaotic beings that love to torment anything they see fits vulnerable. Through a rather deadly game of hide and seek, Elyx was able to slay the both of them despite all odds against him. It was a rather lucky break, but a good pinch of skill was evident as well.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 10th April 2016, 11:51 pm

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position Wanted: Whichever one Elyx doesn't get. (of the two he put)

Guild Master's Meeting (Listing this because I did noteworthy things in it. Actually saved people from Eris.)

Rising Tides (It's about to be over anyways, and I helped save a God of Ishval, so pretty sure it counts)

God Force:

Legacy Form:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th April 2016, 4:29 pm

Position Wanted: Any available
    Activity: I'm on this site as often as possible. Sometimes more than 16 hours a day.

Ryo has always been in Sabertooth He is loyal to Sabertooth, and he is always an upstanding citizen. He has a high standard for what is considered honorable, and he is never afraid to make the hard choices for the benefit of the world around him, and his guild. He is the antithesis of what it means to be a wizard saint.

I was involved with the edolas event way back when, and even though it didn't finish I made sure to distinguish myself as best I could. (No link available to this one)

I was in the Priory of the Wyrm Event fighting right next to the Speed Demon against the main villain in what I believe was Clover town, or whichever thread was closest to Blue Pegasus. While I had my Dire Wolf saving as many people as he could. (No one has provided a link to this so I'm guessing there aren't any available.

Ryo is currently involved with one guild event. The Guild at warSabertooth and Infinity Hydra event, and I have volunteered my time to play the NPCs for the guild event in Laughing Coffin. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t21016-the-netherworld-arrives-private-event-lc-members-only (again I'm only helping them in this one by playing the roll of their NPCs not actually Ryo myself, but being that it shows I'm devoted to this site, and being active somehow on here I included it.)

I am also still in the process of finishing a 10 year job with Lord Frederick Hunting Vampires
    and an S rank job with Aiyana. King of Fighters

All in all Ryo is willing to be whatever Fiore needs him to be, he is willing to put his life on the line to stop evil people from doing evil things. There are very few who are as honorable as Ryo is.

Last edited by RyoKnetegawa on 15th April 2016, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

4 - Wizard Saints of Fiore - Page 2 Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 14th April 2016, 9:36 pm

Elyx Reiaki wrote:
    Guild:
    Black Rose

Position Wanted:
    Wizard Saint 7

S

Activity:

Elyx Reiaki, the Lerale Magician, the Devastated Swordsman, and now the Prospering Sky Deity Slayer, he has climbed the stairs of hard work and dedication to make himself the mage that he was today. A humble Violinist who barely was able to find his way, and was rather childish for his age, it seemed like he did not have too much hope at first. But as the jobs and life of responsibility forced him to change, he soon adapted to situations both physically and mental. Sure, he might have made a few friends in the process, and they may have kept him from being strict and working on jobs all alone, but in the end, he ended up rising high for his quick job clearing speed and excellent techniques in finishing them as well. Everywhere he goes, he keeps a small smile on his face and attempts to be as reasonable as he can be with everyone, being as formal as he could and refraining from using violence. Though fighting may not exactly be the last resort, he does all that he can to not kill any being, and highly looks down on those who take the lives of others away, at least on purpose. Life was precious, a lot more precious than any value of jewels, hence why he does not kill others. Though he may be a bounty hunter, the only ones that he takes are arrest bounties. Those that involve killing he will turn away from without a second thought.

Despite being labelled Neutral at one point, he never did any rash actions that would go against the Council. In fact, since they were watching him closely for being a neutral mage, he took advantage of their close watch and lived his life as much as a legal mage could do. In fact, due to his kill count being much lower than the average mage, this sort of thing shows his morals and ethics to be what they expect from a Wizard Saint. His attitude towards anyone he meets is gentle, kind, understanding, trying to make them feel comfortable around them. Now, he does not do this for anyone, those who are causing chaos and destruction will be confronted by this character, who will not hesitate to put a stop to them first. This often involves trapping them before asking for their intentions. His treatment to those that he know depends on the type of person, whether this be a scolding friend who keeps someone in check, or a humble friend who lets the other shine, he will do his best to make sure that the both of them are happy. This is shown with his Celestial Spirits, who many like to consider as tools. Even those who don't put themselves before the Spirits. As for Elyx, he does the opposite, he'd rather be the one to take the damage as opposed to them, regardless if they want to serve. This even applies to Virgo, the masochist who was designed to serve, who he prevents from harming herself to save him as much as he can.

All of his life ever until recently, he had been looked down upon by the Council solely due to the fact that he was a neutral mage. The young mage chose the guild to understand how the mind of a bounty hunter thought, since there were quite a hefty amount after his life and still are to this day. Underestimated and questioned heavily by the council, he continued to press on until the guild he was in became legal. To prove that he was always on their side, he would fight hard to do what he always had been doing. Hopefully they would notice that his actions have not changed, because he was not putting a show on just for the council to see, this was the way he lived his life.

As For His Ability:

King of Fighters: This was where he won the King of Fighters tournament, a tournament designed to test the skill of all fighters around the land of Fiore. To come out on top shows his capabilities in combat, more than able to defend himself in the worst of moments.

: Corpse Party and Dinner A weird being lured in strong mages to feast on their magic power and souls. Provided a Lerale Magician had not arrived, to this day this monster would still be alive and taking down Fiore's top-notch mages.

Bandit Wars: Well, nothing like preventing two big tribes from going to war, Elyx was able to stop a major war to start and prevented heavy amounts of chaos to spread all over Fiore.

Stop The Traitor Loyal to his guild, he was able to locate and arrest a mage who turned out to be a spy from a different guild.

The Masked Guild In this one, he was able to save two mages from an opponent that was about to put their lives to an end, especially since they had split up. Barely made it at the nick of time, but if he did not come at all...

Downfall of Arianna and Diablos: A deadly 100 Year job that involves two chaotic beings that love to torment anything they see fits vulnerable. Through a rather deadly game of hide and seek, Elyx was able to slay the both of them despite all odds against him. It was a rather lucky break, but a good pinch of skill was evident as well.

Elyx I love your app, but I would like to see the participation of being in one site wide event before you get a Wizard saint slot.

Fire King Ardere wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position Wanted: Whichever one Elyx doesn't get. (of the two he put)

Guild Master's Meeting (Listing this because I did noteworthy things in it. Actually saved people from Eris.)

Rising Tides (It's about to be over anyways, and I helped save a God of Ishval, so pretty sure it counts)

Approved... I will give you the position I think deserved as you did not clarify one.

RyoKnetegawa wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position Wanted: Any available
    Activity: I'm on this site as often as possible. Sometimes more than 16 hours a day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: (State the reason why you believe your character should have the position you requested. Please include the event you participated in)

Ryo has always been in Sabertooth He is loyal to Sabertooth, and he is always an upstanding citizen. He has a high standard for what is considered honorable, and he is never afraid to make the hard choices for the benefit of the world around him, and his guild. He is the antithesis of what it means to be a wizard saint.

I was involved with the edolas event way back when, and even though it didn't finish I made sure to distinguish myself as best I could.

I was in the Priory of the Wyrm Event fighting right next to the Speed Demon against the main villain in what I believe was Clover town, or whichever thread was closest to Blue Pegasus. While I had my Dire Wolf saving as many people as he could.

Ryo is currently involved with one guild event. The Guild at war Sabertooth and Infinity Hydra event, and I have volunteered my time to play the NPCs for the guild event in Laughing Coffin.

I am also still in the process of finishing a 10 year job with Lord Frederick
    and an S rank job with Aiyana.

All in all Ryo is willing to be whatever Fiore needs him to be, he is willing to put his life on the line to stop evil people from doing evil things. There are very few who are as honorable as Ryo is.

Can you please provide links to these jobs and your event threads.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 15th April 2016, 12:18 pm

Guild:
    Black Rose

Position Wanted:
    Wizard Saint 5

S

Activity:

As For His Ability:

And to top it all off, the Priory of the Wyrm event (Located in Development corner, won't even dare link it) where he was the main tank in taking down the devastating mage thrashing Talonia, all while Elyx was at A rank.

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 20th April 2016, 8:43 am

Elyx Reiaki wrote:
    Guild:
    Black Rose

Position Wanted:
    Wizard Saint 5

S

Activity:

As For His Ability:

And to top it all off, the Priory of the Wyrm event (Located in Development corner, won't even dare link it) where he was the main tank in taking down the devastating mage thrashing Talonia, all while Elyx was at A rank.

Approved for WS 5

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 21st April 2016, 6:59 pm

Position Wanted: 9 or 10

I was involved with the edolas event way back when, and even though it didn't finish I made sure to distinguish myself as best I could. (No link available to this one)

I was in the Priory of the Wyrm Event fighting right next to the Speed Demon against the main villain in what I believe was Clover town, or whichever thread was closest to Blue Pegasus. While I had my Dire Wolf saving as many people as he could. (No one has provided a link to this so I'm guessing there aren't any available.

Ryo is currently involved with one guild event. The Guild at warSabertooth and Infinity Hydra event, and I have volunteered my time to play the NPCs for the guild event in Laughing Coffin. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t21016-the-netherworld-arrives-private-event-lc-members-only (again I'm only helping them in this one by playing the roll of their NPCs not actually Ryo myself, but being that it shows I'm devoted to this site, and being active somehow on here I included it.)

I am also still in the process of finishing a 10 year job with Lord Frederick Hunting Vampires

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 21st April 2016, 8:19 pm

I like what you have however I would like to see you do more significant things on the site, yes the events were nice but what you have shown me is just within a specific group of mages. I would like to see more. Sorry but denied.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 9th June 2016, 12:49 pm

Character Name: Elyx Reiaki Challenging Zack Rose
    Position Dueling For: God of Ishval #3
    Notes: Though technically Zack is out already, I decided to make an interesting story out of this, rather than him just suddenly disappearing without a trace left behind. So he now has permission to use Zack as his character for this thread. ^.^ Thanks!
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 9th June 2016, 9:23 pm

Elyx Reiaki wrote:Character Name: Elyx Reiaki Challenging Zack Rose
    Notes: Though technically Zack is out already, I decided to make an interesting story out of this, rather than him just suddenly disappearing without a trace left behind. So he now has permission to use Zack as his character for this thread. ^.^ Thanks!

Approved

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 25th June 2016, 4:59 pm

Goddess Alyia wrote:

Approved

The Final Result... Elyx has obtained the Victory and God of Ishval Position Three.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 26th June 2016, 7:03 am

Elyx Reiaki wrote:
    Goddess Alyia wrote:

Approved

The Final Result... Elyx has obtained the Victory and God of Ishval Position Three.

Approved

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 27th June 2016, 12:31 am

Guild: Guildless
    Position Wanted: Whichever Position you think I'd fit as
    Activity: I'm on every day.  Currently waiting for my teammate to finish his magic so I can continue doing jobs and such.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Anastasia started off as a chipper young woman who joined the Blue Pegasus magic guild for the sole purpose of helping people; including innocent men, women, and children who couldn't defend themselves against the menace of the dark mages.  She felt that joining a prestigious guild such as the Blue Pegasus would help her advance in strength so that she may better help and protect people; especially her friends and family.  

While with the Blue Pegasus:
    - Foiled the plot of a criminal mob boss that stole jewels from a local man's wife.  The Criminal Boss, named Smirnoff, was going to sell the jewels off at a greater price.  However, after her partner Axos had become despondent during the battle with Smirnoff and his men, she was joined by Nao and Tammy Keena to take down Smirnoff and his men and returned the jewels back to the man for his beautiful wife.
    - Liberated slaves from an illegal slave-trading deal in Hargeon town.  Anastasia and Ashelia went undercover as slaves to be sold to the slave traders in order to gain access to the slave trading ship.  However, as fate would have it, the slave trader believed that Ashelia was actually the one selling off Ana and Ai.  Ana and Ai was taken onto the boat and from there, the two of them started to release the slaves while, at the same time, fighting off the slavers from hurting the mages and the slaves.  Eventually, the group came together to defeat their leader and steered the ship back to Hargeon Town for the release of the slaves back to their families.
    - Assisted the Blue Pegasus in the Phoenix Mountains to deflect a guild of dark mages assaulting the Motomiji Vaults.  The guild of dark mages were lead by a man named Malvis.  During the attack, Anastasia did her best to support the guild ace, Zack the best she could with her song magic, being that he was the only person around at the time.  However, due to how weak she was, she remained visibly hidden.  
    However, after a moment, she was directed to steal the opposing team's airship.  She sneaked onto the opposing guild's airship and tricked the blind-man that was guarding the ship only to eventually repel him and highjack the ship.  
    - Magnolia Town got invaded by the Priory of the Wyrm.  Lost, confused, and absolutely terrified, Anastasia eventually found Ashelia.  It wasn't until Ashelia, who she had met on a previous job, came to the rescue to give Anastasia a boost of courage did Anastasia get to work.  Anastasia was struggling to ward off the strange creatures until a dumpster swept through with the rising water levels to save her life.  It was then that Anastasia jumped into the dumpster to realize Almyra was unconscious.  She used some of her magic to resuscitate her to the best of her abilities.
    The dumpster, upon her idea, was used as a battering ram against a blue dragon that was being used as a guardian.  With a quick zip, the Dumpster (which was filled with books by Almyra) rolled down a hill (once the water level cleared) and rolled straight into the blue dragon, turning it into goo.  Almyra shoved a man by the name of Wolfe into the Blue Dragon to keep him protected and Anastasia decided to stay behind to ensure this man's life wasn't jeopardized.

After leaving the Blue Pegasus
    After forming Team Four Star
    After dealing with the Blue Pegasus in the Phoenix Mountain and having met with Almyra, Ashelia, and Nao, Anastasia decided to form the new team of Guildless Mages; Team Four Star.  Team Four Star had no allegiance to any kingdom but always chose the right thing to do.  Team Four Star are picky with the jobs that came their way and generally chose jobs that would benefit the people and rarely, if ever, chose jobs that would bring harm to people.  While Anastasia is a bit more gung-ho than before, she still does not wish for the harm and death of innocent people.  Actually, she abhored the idea and would go through any and all means of stopping the abominable acts of indiscriminate destruction and death.
    - A young girl was kidnapped from her home town of Magnolia and Anastasia, Nao, and Tammy were dispatched to go rescue the girl.  Upon reaching the woods, Anastasia was instantly assaulted by the Vulcan due to the sheer fact that the Vulcan was infatuated with females.  After a fight with the Vulcan, the group rescued the girl and returned her back to her home in Magnolia.

New Power...
    While her song magic was beautiful in nature and calmed the hearts of most people, she realized it wasn't suitable for combat.  She needed something with a bit more oomph.  It was at this time that she decided to utilize her side-job as an electrical engineer (which she dabbled in bit-by-bit while she was in the Blue Pegasus) and used the large mechanized armor and weaponry in battle.  She would call these metal monstrosities into battle in the form of Requip.  It was this weaponry that she realized gave her the proper power to protect her friends and innocent people.
    - A dangerous man by the name of Easy Pete was placed on the wanted list for retrieval.  Anastasia and Nao were dispatched to the mining town where Easy Pete was known to hang out.  With a little bit of digging, Anastasia and Nao discovered his location in the inside of a mineshaft.  After battling through exploding spiders and other dangers, a show-down with Easy Pete and the combination of Nao and Anastasia.  Trying their hardest to not kill Easy Pete, they left him alive with serious injuries.  Normally these injuries wouldn't have been mortal wounds, but with the cave-in created by Pete's explosives, the lack of air made air run out extremely quick.  Before Anastasia could break the group free, Pete had died from his injuries and asphyxiation.  Ana and Nao escaped with Pete's corpse before the cave collapsed.
    - Ana and Nao, once again, were sent out on a job.  This time, the dynamic duo were sent out to discover what happened to the mages that were sent to the town of Toylaton.  Something mysterious was going on in the town and all mages sent there never returned with confirmation of their job completed.  Upon reaching Toylaten, Ana and Nao were instantly turned into toys after chasing a pair of spooky dolls.  The two of them defeated the pair of dolls and the puppet abomination they had become.  Upon defeating the twins, the amulets that each of the twins wore were destroyed, thus saving the mages from their fate of being turned into toys.  
    - Once again, Anastasia finds herself hunting down Smirnoff and his men as the same man had the same set of jewels stolen from him by the same men.  Repeating this motion, Anastasia and company found the street urchin and found the site of their new 'store'.  Without even entering, Nao and Ashelia spoke to them to get Smirnoff to show them the jewels.  Once they talked Smirnoff into showing the jewels, they snatched the jewels only for Ana's Bass Cannon to completely obliterate the shop and sent the bad guys blasting off again!  With this, Smirnoff and his men stopped their jewelry theft operations.

Getting Wings..
    The jobs that Anastasia and the rest of Team Four Star are doing are becoming more and more diverse and taking them to more and more locations around the world.  In order to properly travel around the world, a pair of wings were needed.  These wings came in the shape of an airship named the SS Myrmidon, (also known as George).  Upon creation, George becomes a symbol of both fear and adoration.  A symbol striking fear into those who would harm the innocent and a symbol of adoration to those watching 4 heroes fly overhead.
    - The Gem Brothers were a name of famous treasure hunters known for their ability to get into ruins.  The Magic Council didn't like the idea of these two treasure hunters getting a hold of the weapons of the original Wizard Saints.  So Team Four Star was dispatched to stop them from getting their hands on these mythical weapons.  Team Four Star made their way through the Ancient Ruins town, disabling the men that worked for the 'Gem Brothers' and made their way into the underground ruins.  It was there that Anastasia devised a plan for a flank attack.  After Ana and Ashelia got into position, they flanked the Gemstone Hunter and killed him.  Anastasia felt there was no other way to stop the man other than killing him.  If the Magic Council deemed him as such a threat, there was no other alternative.
    - The Quanny Village fell victim to a large group of bandits.  Anastasia and Almyra assisted a man that was turned down by the local law enforcement agency.  Answering his plea, Ana and Almyra took on his request to save Quanny town from the bandits.  After a long fight with the bandits, Anastasia and Almyra were victorious.  Thanks were given by Quanny Village and the two become local heroes for the town.
    - This Job became personal.  Ana and Almyra visited Almyra's home town to find the town populated in corpses.  A calling card for the Bandit gang, "The Red Sand Bandits" were left behind only for one of the people in the village to remain alive long enough to tell Ana and Almy where they were stationed before dying.  Quickly shipping off to the cave that they were in, Anastasia played the role of support for Almyra.  Naturally, she wanted revenge against the man that took her friends and family's lives.  It was here that Anastasia made a hole for Almyra and attracted the attention of the bandits in the area.  She had the attention of more than 20 bandits, leaving the way clear for Almyra to fight the man responsible for the massacre.  After a long, drawn out fight with the minions, Anastasia caught up with some of the survivors of the town and then to find Almyra without a hand, sobbing in pain.  Afterward, the two boarded George with the rest of the hostages and returned them back to their broken home.
    - Another Terrorist organization by the name of Rising Tides began to take attack Hargeon Town.  The part of town that she was in was starting to rain heavily and starting to flood due to the massive monster named Gargalrax.  As the town began to flood, Anastasia did her best to save as many people as possible while having Nao use George to rescue even more people.  She saved a combined total of 3 children before noticing another mage on the main street before the flood waters approached.  Using one of her weapons, she blew up a building to use it as a dam to block the water from enveloping another mage and the multitudes of people that he was escorting.  While she was doing this, she also rescued a mage of fairy tail, escorting her onto George before completely evacuating the town.
    - Terror struck Anastasia, still shaken from her job with Almyra, when this job came to be.  She and Nao had to investigate a strange curse on this village and the family only to find out that in the light of the moon, these people turned into werewolves.  After doing some detective work, they were discovered by the werewolves only to fight the whelps and eventually the alpha.  It came to be that the amulet worn by their leader was what was causing the curse and that only people of their bloodline would be effected by the curse.  Ana and Nao broke the curse upon the village -- thus their appreciation was given and the two of them were treated as heroes.

Ghosts of the Past..
    Anastasia had a hidden secret of her past.  She worked for a Pirate Company for several years as a youngster in search of adventure.  However, due to the cruel methods of her captain, she abandoned that life-style before becoming a mage who wanted to protect all life.  While she is still a pirate (outside of the Magic Council's watchful eye due to doing her work in other planets), she is now on a hunt to track down the evil Pirate Captains who want nothing more than destroy civilization and bring about Chaos.
    - Anastasia picked up a lead on a shipment of a rare metal called 'Rhapsodium' that she had used for her multi-part weapon and her newest armor.  However, upon encountering the ship holding the container of metal on the planet of Sukai, Anastasia realized it was one of her former captains.  A wicked man by the name of Captain Chernoff - the Terror.  This man was extremely ruthless and killed and raped so many people for his own amusement and greed.  
    After a brief ship battle, the man teleported away, mentioning the execution of Operation Celestia.  Anastasia knew what this meant.
    Operation Celestia was a plan that Captain Chernoff had even while Ana was under his wing.  His plan was to take over the kingdom of Fiore and overthrow the king and queen and instill his new rule.  The social classes deprived the poor and feed the weak.  While the idea, itself, was an attractive one, Chernoff's methods of obtaining his goals were cruel and vicious; the reason Anastasia left the group to begin with.
    Knowing where Chernoff was going to go, she flew back, by herself, through the Wakusei Portal and towards the Capital Crocus where Chernoff planned on killing the king and queen.  She arrived there during the air raid of the capital.  Anastasia then took down the ship; but as his last hoo-rah, Captain Chernoff activated his ship's self-destruction.  The explosion was enough to wipe out the entire capital.  With quick thinking, Anastasia figured out the teleportation mechanism and set the ship to teleport into the middle of the ocean moment before it's detonation.  After she successfully sent the ship away, she fell unconscious only for a fanfare to be given to her.  While she recognized what she did may have been seen as good, she felt somewhat responsible for Chernoff's actions.  It was then that Anastasia had made it her goal to take out the 3 other captains she served under so something like this wouldn't happen again.

Events:  Priory of the Wyrm, Rising Tides

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 28th June 2016, 10:51 pm

Anastasia Isayev wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position Wanted: Whichever Position you think I'd fit as
    Activity: I'm on every day.  Currently waiting for my teammate to finish his magic so I can continue doing jobs and such.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Anastasia started off as a chipper young woman who joined the Blue Pegasus magic guild for the sole purpose of helping people; including innocent men, women, and children who couldn't defend themselves against the menace of the dark mages.  She felt that joining a prestigious guild such as the Blue Pegasus would help her advance in strength so that she may better help and protect people; especially her friends and family.  

While with the Blue Pegasus:
    - Foiled the plot of a criminal mob boss that stole jewels from a local man's wife.  The Criminal Boss, named Smirnoff, was going to sell the jewels off at a greater price.  However, after her partner Axos had become despondent during the battle with Smirnoff and his men, she was joined by Nao and Tammy Keena to take down Smirnoff and his men and returned the jewels back to the man for his beautiful wife.
    - Liberated slaves from an illegal slave-trading deal in Hargeon town.  Anastasia and Ashelia went undercover as slaves to be sold to the slave traders in order to gain access to the slave trading ship.  However, as fate would have it, the slave trader believed that Ashelia was actually the one selling off Ana and Ai.  Ana and Ai was taken onto the boat and from there, the two of them started to release the slaves while, at the same time, fighting off the slavers from hurting the mages and the slaves.  Eventually, the group came together to defeat their leader and steered the ship back to Hargeon Town for the release of the slaves back to their families.
    - Assisted the Blue Pegasus in the Phoenix Mountains to deflect a guild of dark mages assaulting the Motomiji Vaults.  The guild of dark mages were lead by a man named Malvis.  During the attack, Anastasia did her best to support the guild ace, Zack the best she could with her song magic, being that he was the only person around at the time.  However, due to how weak she was, she remained visibly hidden.  
    However, after a moment, she was directed to steal the opposing team's airship.  She sneaked onto the opposing guild's airship and tricked the blind-man that was guarding the ship only to eventually repel him and highjack the ship.  
    - Magnolia Town got invaded by the Priory of the Wyrm.  Lost, confused, and absolutely terrified, Anastasia eventually found Ashelia.  It wasn't until Ashelia, who she had met on a previous job, came to the rescue to give Anastasia a boost of courage did Anastasia get to work.  Anastasia was struggling to ward off the strange creatures until a dumpster swept through with the rising water levels to save her life.  It was then that Anastasia jumped into the dumpster to realize Almyra was unconscious.  She used some of her magic to resuscitate her to the best of her abilities.
    The dumpster, upon her idea, was used as a battering ram against a blue dragon that was being used as a guardian.  With a quick zip, the Dumpster (which was filled with books by Almyra) rolled down a hill (once the water level cleared) and rolled straight into the blue dragon, turning it into goo.  Almyra shoved a man by the name of Wolfe into the Blue Dragon to keep him protected and Anastasia decided to stay behind to ensure this man's life wasn't jeopardized.

After leaving the Blue Pegasus
    After forming Team Four Star
    After dealing with the Blue Pegasus in the Phoenix Mountain and having met with Almyra, Ashelia, and Nao, Anastasia decided to form the new team of Guildless Mages; Team Four Star.  Team Four Star had no allegiance to any kingdom but always chose the right thing to do.  Team Four Star are picky with the jobs that came their way and generally chose jobs that would benefit the people and rarely, if ever, chose jobs that would bring harm to people.  While Anastasia is a bit more gung-ho than before, she still does not wish for the harm and death of innocent people.  Actually, she abhored the idea and would go through any and all means of stopping the abominable acts of indiscriminate destruction and death.
    - A young girl was kidnapped from her home town of Magnolia and Anastasia, Nao, and Tammy were dispatched to go rescue the girl.  Upon reaching the woods, Anastasia was instantly assaulted by the Vulcan due to the sheer fact that the Vulcan was infatuated with females.  After a fight with the Vulcan, the group rescued the girl and returned her back to her home in Magnolia.

New Power...
    While her song magic was beautiful in nature and calmed the hearts of most people, she realized it wasn't suitable for combat.  She needed something with a bit more oomph.  It was at this time that she decided to utilize her side-job as an electrical engineer (which she dabbled in bit-by-bit while she was in the Blue Pegasus) and used the large mechanized armor and weaponry in battle.  She would call these metal monstrosities into battle in the form of Requip.  It was this weaponry that she realized gave her the proper power to protect her friends and innocent people.
    - A dangerous man by the name of Easy Pete was placed on the wanted list for retrieval.  Anastasia and Nao were dispatched to the mining town where Easy Pete was known to hang out.  With a little bit of digging, Anastasia and Nao discovered his location in the inside of a mineshaft.  After battling through exploding spiders and other dangers, a show-down with Easy Pete and the combination of Nao and Anastasia.  Trying their hardest to not kill Easy Pete, they left him alive with serious injuries.  Normally these injuries wouldn't have been mortal wounds, but with the cave-in created by Pete's explosives, the lack of air made air run out extremely quick.  Before Anastasia could break the group free, Pete had died from his injuries and asphyxiation.  Ana and Nao escaped with Pete's corpse before the cave collapsed.
    - Ana and Nao, once again, were sent out on a job.  This time, the dynamic duo were sent out to discover what happened to the mages that were sent to the town of Toylaton.  Something mysterious was going on in the town and all mages sent there never returned with confirmation of their job completed.  Upon reaching Toylaten, Ana and Nao were instantly turned into toys after chasing a pair of spooky dolls.  The two of them defeated the pair of dolls and the puppet abomination they had become.  Upon defeating the twins, the amulets that each of the twins wore were destroyed, thus saving the mages from their fate of being turned into toys.  
    - Once again, Anastasia finds herself hunting down Smirnoff and his men as the same man had the same set of jewels stolen from him by the same men.  Repeating this motion, Anastasia and company found the street urchin and found the site of their new 'store'.  Without even entering, Nao and Ashelia spoke to them to get Smirnoff to show them the jewels.  Once they talked Smirnoff into showing the jewels, they snatched the jewels only for Ana's Bass Cannon to completely obliterate the shop and sent the bad guys blasting off again!  With this, Smirnoff and his men stopped their jewelry theft operations.

Getting Wings..
    The jobs that Anastasia and the rest of Team Four Star are doing are becoming more and more diverse and taking them to more and more locations around the world.  In order to properly travel around the world, a pair of wings were needed.  These wings came in the shape of an airship named the SS Myrmidon, (also known as George).  Upon creation, George becomes a symbol of both fear and adoration.  A symbol striking fear into those who would harm the innocent and a symbol of adoration to those watching 4 heroes fly overhead.
    - The Gem Brothers were a name of famous treasure hunters known for their ability to get into ruins.  The Magic Council didn't like the idea of these two treasure hunters getting a hold of the weapons of the original Wizard Saints.  So Team Four Star was dispatched to stop them from getting their hands on these mythical weapons.  Team Four Star made their way through the Ancient Ruins town, disabling the men that worked for the 'Gem Brothers' and made their way into the underground ruins.  It was there that Anastasia devised a plan for a flank attack.  After Ana and Ashelia got into position, they flanked the Gemstone Hunter and killed him.  Anastasia felt there was no other way to stop the man other than killing him.  If the Magic Council deemed him as such a threat, there was no other alternative.
    - The Quanny Village fell victim to a large group of bandits.  Anastasia and Almyra assisted a man that was turned down by the local law enforcement agency.  Answering his plea, Ana and Almyra took on his request to save Quanny town from the bandits.  After a long fight with the bandits, Anastasia and Almyra were victorious.  Thanks were given by Quanny Village and the two become local heroes for the town.
    - This Job became personal.  Ana and Almyra visited Almyra's home town to find the town populated in corpses.  A calling card for the Bandit gang, "The Red Sand Bandits" were left behind only for one of the people in the village to remain alive long enough to tell Ana and Almy where they were stationed before dying.  Quickly shipping off to the cave that they were in, Anastasia played the role of support for Almyra.  Naturally, she wanted revenge against the man that took her friends and family's lives.  It was here that Anastasia made a hole for Almyra and attracted the attention of the bandits in the area.  She had the attention of more than 20 bandits, leaving the way clear for Almyra to fight the man responsible for the massacre.  After a long, drawn out fight with the minions, Anastasia caught up with some of the survivors of the town and then to find Almyra without a hand, sobbing in pain.  Afterward, the two boarded George with the rest of the hostages and returned them back to their broken home.
    - Another Terrorist organization by the name of Rising Tides began to take attack Hargeon Town.  The part of town that she was in was starting to rain heavily and starting to flood due to the massive monster named Gargalrax.  As the town began to flood, Anastasia did her best to save as many people as possible while having Nao use George to rescue even more people.  She saved a combined total of 3 children before noticing another mage on the main street before the flood waters approached.  Using one of her weapons, she blew up a building to use it as a dam to block the water from enveloping another mage and the multitudes of people that he was escorting.  While she was doing this, she also rescued a mage of fairy tail, escorting her onto George before completely evacuating the town.
    - Terror struck Anastasia, still shaken from her job with Almyra, when this job came to be.  She and Nao had to investigate a strange curse on this village and the family only to find out that in the light of the moon, these people turned into werewolves.  After doing some detective work, they were discovered by the werewolves only to fight the whelps and eventually the alpha.  It came to be that the amulet worn by their leader was what was causing the curse and that only people of their bloodline would be effected by the curse.  Ana and Nao broke the curse upon the village -- thus their appreciation was given and the two of them were treated as heroes.

Ghosts of the Past..
    Anastasia had a hidden secret of her past.  She worked for a Pirate Company for several years as a youngster in search of adventure.  However, due to the cruel methods of her captain, she abandoned that life-style before becoming a mage who wanted to protect all life.  While she is still a pirate (outside of the Magic Council's watchful eye due to doing her work in other planets), she is now on a hunt to track down the evil Pirate Captains who want nothing more than destroy civilization and bring about Chaos.
    - Anastasia picked up a lead on a shipment of a rare metal called 'Rhapsodium' that she had used for her multi-part weapon and her newest armor.  However, upon encountering the ship holding the container of metal on the planet of Sukai, Anastasia realized it was one of her former captains.  A wicked man by the name of Captain Chernoff - the Terror.  This man was extremely ruthless and killed and raped so many people for his own amusement and greed.  
    After a brief ship battle, the man teleported away, mentioning the execution of Operation Celestia.  Anastasia knew what this meant.
    Operation Celestia was a plan that Captain Chernoff had even while Ana was under his wing.  His plan was to take over the kingdom of Fiore and overthrow the king and queen and instill his new rule.  The social classes deprived the poor and feed the weak.  While the idea, itself, was an attractive one, Chernoff's methods of obtaining his goals were cruel and vicious; the reason Anastasia left the group to begin with.
    Knowing where Chernoff was going to go, she flew back, by herself, through the Wakusei Portal and towards the Capital Crocus where Chernoff planned on killing the king and queen.  She arrived there during the air raid of the capital.  Anastasia then took down the ship; but as his last hoo-rah, Captain Chernoff activated his ship's self-destruction.  The explosion was enough to wipe out the entire capital.  With quick thinking, Anastasia figured out the teleportation mechanism and set the ship to teleport into the middle of the ocean moment before it's detonation.  After she successfully sent the ship away, she fell unconscious only for a fanfare to be given to her.  While she recognized what she did may have been seen as good, she felt somewhat responsible for Chernoff's actions.  It was then that Anastasia had made it her goal to take out the 3 other captains she served under so something like this wouldn't happen again.

Events:  Priory of the Wyrm, Rising Tides

Hi! Your app looks good as for one thing. I see that you consistently interact with the same people. I would like so see interaction and jobs with other people rather than just Nao and team Four Star.

Denied.

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 1st July 2016, 7:13 am

Wizard Saint slots 2 and 4 Are now open due to character changes of the accounts.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th August 2016, 2:39 pm

Let me preface this with I have talked to both parties and they loved the idea.

Since Deca is leaving. I thought it would be a cool idea if instead of Elyx just moving up or me doing an event and moving up, that the two of us would fight for the spot. He has agreed and thinks this is a good idea, and is willing to send screenshots of proof. So that being said.

I formally challenge Elyx Reiaki to a duel for the #1 God of Ishval spot.

(It will probably take us a while to get approval and carry out the whole duel, so I figured I'd post this in advance even though Deca is still technically hanging around)

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 16th August 2016, 6:14 pm

Ardere Kasai wrote:Let me preface this with I have talked to both parties and they loved the idea.

Since Deca is leaving. I thought it would be a cool idea if instead of Elyx just moving up or me doing an event and moving up, that the two of us would fight for the spot. He has agreed and thinks this is a good idea, and is willing to send screenshots of proof. So that being said.

I formally challenge Elyx Reiaki to a duel for the #1 God of Ishval spot.

(It will probably take us a while to get approval and carry out the whole duel, so I figured I'd post this in advance even though Deca is still technically hanging around)

Approved

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 1st September 2016, 11:23 pm

Ryo is currently involved with one guild event. The Guild at warSabertooth and Infinity Hydra event, and I volunteered my time to play the NPCs for the guild event in Laughing Coffin while it was still around. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t21016-the-netherworld-arrives-private-event-lc-members-only (again I'm only helping them in this one by playing the roll of their NPCs not actually Ryo myself, but being that it shows I'm devoted to this site, and being active somehow on here I included it.)

He has finished an S rank job with Aiyana. King of Fighters

Ryo also joined many high ranking wizards some Masters, and some not on the 100 year job The End of Existence (it hasn’t gotten very far, but already he is distinguishing himself)
    Also Ryo took on Kite Wilhelm as an apprentice and student. He was also starting to train Kite through a series of Missions the first one being All legends start somewhere he was trying to guide Kite down a path of not only respectability, but also Intelligence and as a wizard who didn’t only rely on his magic and was inventive in solving problems.

All in all Ryo is willing to be whatever Fiore needs him to be, he is willing to put his life on the line to stop evil people from doing evil things. There are very few who are as honorable as Ryo is. He has been around and has met many people, fought alongside even more, and is happy to make a friend with anyone or lead those who need some guidance on the right path. Not to mention he is always among the first to welcome new members to his guild and help them feel right at home.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 6th September 2016, 3:10 pm

Ryo is currently involved with one guild event. The Guild at warSabertooth and Infinity Hydra event, and I volunteered my time to play the NPCs for the guild event in Laughing Coffin while it was still around. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t21016-the-netherworld-arrives-private-event-lc-members-only (again I'm only helping them in this one by playing the roll of their NPCs not actually Ryo myself, but being that it shows I'm devoted to this site, and being active somehow on here I included it.)

He has finished an S rank job with Aiyana. King of Fighters

Ryo also joined many high ranking wizards some Masters, and some not on the 100 year job The End of Existence (it hasn’t gotten very far, but already he is distinguishing himself)
    Also Ryo took on Kite Wilhelm as an apprentice and student. He was also starting to train Kite through a series of Missions the first one being All legends start somewhere he was trying to guide Kite down a path of not only respectability, but also Intelligence and as a wizard who didn’t only rely on his magic and was inventive in solving problems.

All in all Ryo is willing to be whatever Fiore needs him to be, he is willing to put his life on the line to stop evil people from doing evil things. There are very few who are as honorable as Ryo is. He has been around and has met many people, fought alongside even more, and is happy to make a friend with anyone or lead those who need some guidance on the right path. Not to mention he is always among the first to welcome new members to his guild and help them feel right at home.

It seems you have expanded a bit more. It's juuuuuust enough to make it for number 10. Approved for ze 10!

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 12:07 pm