Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Break The Siege

    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Posts : 678
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5
    Brownie Points : 3

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Theory
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Break The Siege

    Post by Almyra Bys 5th March 2016, 7:24 pm

    Info:

    Signup

    Job: Break the Siege!
    Rank: D
    Player Requirements: A minimum of two wizards of any rank. Fifteen posts in total required. 100 word minimum per post.
    Job Requirements: You must defeat the thirty bandits holding the small village of Quanny under siege.
    Job Location: Small Village near the Ancient Ruins

    Job Description: As you are walking along one day, you see a lowly looking man walking out of the town's law enforcement agency with a withdrawn and sad look on his face. You write it off as something minor, like he couldn't pay a ticket he owned, but as soon as you turn away, he looks up and sees you. The man is immediately stricken in awe by your majesty and power and hobbles over to you. The man proceeds to be for almost an hour for you to help him. After you finally give in and ask him what he wants, he then tells you about his village, Quanny Village, that is by the Ancient Ruins. He tells you that a large group of bandits has taken over his peaceful village and are using the citizens to excavate dangerous portions of the Ancient Ruins. He pleads for you to deal with the bandits. If you choose to agree, he will thank you and immediately take you to the village.

    Enemies:
    Weak: Thieves. There are twelve of these individuals in total around the village. They can be found looting graves, homes, or anything that might seem to hold some value. They travel in pairs. They do not do much physical damage, however, they are quite fast and good at dodging. And they can whistle like nobodies business. They do not use magic. They attack with daggers.

    Normal: Marauders. There are twelve of these individuals scattered around the village. There tends to be one Marauder with every pair of thieves, as the slow and clumsy Marauders who deal heavy melee damage use the thieves as their support so to speak. The thieves keep their target busy and the Marauder comes in for the kill. They do not use magic. They attack with powerful bronze knuckles.

    Strong: Gunslingers. There are five of these individuals scattered around the village. They tend to go out on their own, but they're stronger than their counterparts in the fact that they are smarter. Ambushing them is difficult, and they use their Gun Magic to help them keep their enemies at bay. Their techniques consist of three spells:

    Stun Shot: They shoot a single energy bullet at you, aiming for a critical spot on your body. If it lands, you will receive mild D-Rank damage, but be slightly disoriented for a post.

    Gatling Shot: They shoot out ten energy bullets at you. If a bullet lands, you will receive mild D-Rank damage but the spot will sting for two posts.

    Sniper Shot: They aim for your head this time, shooting once. If the attack lands, you will receive normal D-Rank damage, and will bleed a little for a post.

    These enemies are very weak physically.

    Boss:[/u] Scourge. Scourge is a C-Rank Fire Wizard. He is capable of throwing flames up to thirty feet away from his body, coat his body in flames for one post, and imbue his physical attacks with fire, leaving first degree burn damage. He is weak against water-based magics. If you do not want to fight him, he will take bribes, or simple shows of power will deter him as well. He is not nearly as smart as his gunslingers, but he is clever.

    Note: You can only finish this mission if all thirty bandits are defeated. If you beat all the weak-rank bandits and roll the dice and still get weak-rank rolls, you can combine rolls to equal the rank of the bandit you are fighting.

    Reward: Become the hero(es) of Quanny Village and will receive 1,000 jewel.

    Almyra had been observing things a lot lately, trying to keep herself busy. It was great for her studies, but she found something to be... off in one area nearby. She picked it up briefly when visiting the ruins where they fought Goldenshine's lieutenant. The place seemed to be out of balance, full of hatred and desperation, but there was more to it than that. She could feel the balance of power being tilted as though something important was in the process of being unearthed, something which shouldn't be unearthed. While back in port, she decided to ask around if anything was going on near the ancient ruins they had visited, besides the whole Goldenshine incident. It was then that she was approached by a rather downtrodden man who informed her of Quanny village, his home that was under siege from bandits, possibly lackeys of Goldenshine, or a group hoping to prove themselves worthy of joining his group of tomb raiders. Upon hearing the news, Almyra found Anastasia.

    "Ana, I've caught word of more treasure hunters near where we fought the last ones. They've taken a small village hostage and are forcing them to dig up artifacts. I think we should go investigate." She told the blonde woman.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Character|Magic|Bank
    Break The Siege 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:

    Skyllon
    Break The Siege PA5cA7m
    Moar Skyllon
    Break The Siege YQKZAHG
    Raven
    Break The Siege T9cpZqu
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Posts : 678
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5
    Brownie Points : 3

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Theory
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Almyra Bys 5th March 2016, 7:24 pm

    Monster roll


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Character|Magic|Bank
    Break The Siege 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:

    Skyllon
    Break The Siege PA5cA7m
    Moar Skyllon
    Break The Siege YQKZAHG
    Raven
    Break The Siege T9cpZqu
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 23422
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by NPC 5th March 2016, 7:24 pm

    The member 'Almyra Bys' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Monster Dice' :
    Break The Siege WeakMonster Break The Siege WeakMonster Break The Siege WeakMonster Break The Siege WeakMonster Break The Siege NormalMonster Break The Siege StrongMonster Break The Siege NormalMonster Break The Siege Boss Break The Siege StrongMonster Break The Siege Boss
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Anastasia Isayev 5th March 2016, 7:36 pm

    What we're fighting:
    1 Boss
    Strong Monster (1/5)
    Strong Monster (2/5)
    Strong Monster (3/5)
    Splitting Boss into 2 Strong Monsters(5/5)
    Normal Monster (1/12 Marauder)+(2/12 Thieves)
    Normal Monster (2/12 Marauder)+(4/12 Thieves)
    Weak Monster (3/12 Marauder)+(6/12 Thieves)
    Weak Monster (4/12 Marauder)+(8/12 Thieves)
    Weak Monster (5/12 Marauder)+(10/12 Thieves)


    Anastasia was sitting on George and dozing off for a brief moment while Almyra went into port by herself.  She hadn't had much time to sit down and relax lately due to constantly moving between jobs with Team Four Star and doing pirating raids for her father's company.  She sat in the captain's seat, cutting logs.  She had a wonderful dream involving cupcakes and licorice.  Mmm, it was delicious!  But her dream was cut short when Almyra returned with the news.  

    Anastasia jumped in her chair as Almyra addressed her, slowly turning to look at the little dark skinned girl that came in.  "More of them?  I could've sworn we got rid of all of them," she grumbled as she adjusted herself in the captain's seat.  Clearing her throat, she looked up towards the command console.  "George, lift-off.  Destination:  small village near the Ancient Ruins," she said before sitting up for a moment.  

    "Good job finding us some work, Almyra," she said as she walked up to the Almy and rubbed her cheeks in an adorable manner.  After a brief moment, she released Almyra's cheeks and cleared her throat.  "Well, I'm going to get ready for this job.  Give me a moment.  We have about 15 minutes before we reach our destination; so get all of your stuff together, alright?" she asked her with a smile before disappearing off the bridge and into her room.  

    After about 5 minutes, Anastasia returns to the bridge with her hair disheveled, but her combat gear on.  She walked in like she came in through a hurricane before the AI spoke up.  "We're taking small arms fire," spoke the artificial intelligence before hearing plinking and plonking off of the body of the ship.  A little groan could be heard from Anastasia.  

    "Sasha, you're staying here this time around," she said before hearing a groan in her head.  Anastasia cleared her throat once again and takes a deep breath in afterward.  "Take us in slowly, in the middle of the town.  We're going straight into the fray," she said before turning to look back at Almy for a moment.  "This is going to get a bit hairy, so be careful, alright?" she asked before the airship began it's slow, vertical descent downward.  The plinking growing more and more frequent upon the skin of the ship.  

    "We have arrived," stated the artificial intelligence.  "Good, ready to go Almyra?" she asked before walking towards the Cargo Hold; the AI awaiting the command to open up.


    WC: 418 / 850


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Posts : 678
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5
    Brownie Points : 3

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Theory
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Almyra Bys 5th March 2016, 10:02 pm

    Ana seemed to be a bit annoyed by the fact that there were still more bandits around the ancient ruins. Still, she seemed happy that Almy had found them work for them. Almy was less concerned about the pay, more about what was going on in the village. She wanted to help people, and was afraid that the bandits might find something dangerous there that could lead to a lot more people getting hurt. She was rather surprised when Ana walked up to her and rubbed her cheeks, still she found it a bit funny and let out a giggle before hugging Ana. Ana seemed the most cuddly of her friends, which made Almy very happy. She loved any form of physical contact, particularly hugs and snuggles. She nodded when Ana told her to get her things together. She already had everything she needed for fighting; her cloak and her knife, not that she used the latter.

    She was waiting in the cargo hold by the time Anastasia came to meet her. She could hear the sound of shots bouncing off of George's armor. That wasn't good. They had guns. She didn't like guns. She nodded again when asked if she was ready. "Ready!" The doors opened and Almy immediately slung a spell at one of the gunslingers before he could fire. The ball of entropic energy impacted his chest, tearing away at the clothing and flesh, bringing him down, writhing in pain, but still alive. Several shots rang out, hitting her, but not penetrating very deeply. The bullets inside quickly broke down into nothing. Despite now having lead in her bloodstream, Almy wouldn't be phased. Her strange toughness made her practically immune to most poisoning, even heavy metal poisoning. That combined with her healing abilities meant that there were no long term effects for her. She charged forward, her hands glowing now as she pushed one of the other gunslingers, her magic tearing away at him as well to send him to his knees. She made sure that she wasn't dealing lethal damage, though the pain her magic inflicted with the damage was more than enough to disable these men for a pretty good amount of time.

    Status:
    HP 280/300
    MP 90%
    Spells Used- Hand of Change, Shaken Foundations, Degrading Blows (3 posts)


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Character|Magic|Bank
    Break The Siege 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:

    Skyllon
    Break The Siege PA5cA7m
    Moar Skyllon
    Break The Siege YQKZAHG
    Raven
    Break The Siege T9cpZqu
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Anastasia Isayev 6th March 2016, 2:52 pm

    What we're fighting:
    1 Boss
    (1/5 Gunslinger) KO by Almyra
    (2/5 Gunslinger) KO by Almyra
    (3/5 Gunslinger) Beat to death by Zombie
    (4/5 Gunslinger) Beat to death by Zombie
    (5/5 Gunslinger)
    (1/12 Marauder)    Turned to dust by Ana [Now a Zombie]
    (2/12 Marauder)    Turned to dust by Ana [Now a Zombie]
    (3/12 Marauder)    Turned to dust by Ana [Now a Zombie]
    (4/12 Marauder)    Turned to dust by Ana [Now a Zombie]
    (5/12 Marauder)    Turned to dust by Ana [Now a Zombie]
    (1/12 Thieves)
    (2/12 Thieves)
    (3/12 Thieves)
    (4/12 Thieves)
    (5/12 Thieves)
    (6/12 Thieves)
    (7/12 Thieves)
    (8/12 Thieves)
    (9/12 Thieves)
    (10/12 Thieves)

    A pure white light surrounded Anastasia as the cargo door slowly opened up.  Once the table fully opened up, Almyra jet out of it like a bolt of lightning.  This took Anastasia aback for a moment, noticing the moxie in such a small girl.  Her shock was quickly replaced by a grin upon her face.  There was enough time to mold her into a fighting machine.  After stepping off of the ship, her body was replaced by a giant walking fighter jet.  After stepping off, she noticed Almyra sending off a spell towards one of the gunners, shocking her.  

    "You CAN use offensive magic?" as the ball of energy ran into one of the gunners, causing them to fall onto the ground like a sack of potatoes and shrieking in agony.  "What the hell is with this girl!?  I thought she was cute and innocent and..  What the hell?!" she said quietly as all she could think of was the cute little girl dancing around and with squishy cheeks.  

    Note 1:  Don't piss off the Almy
    Note 2:  Be careful when touching the Almy
    Note 3:  DON'T PISS OFF THE ALMY

    The checklist ran through her head for a moment before a white light surrounded Anastasia's left shoulder before a missile pad appeared, letting loose a single missile towards a large group of the bad guys, turning them into dust.  The three gunners she did, however, disintegrate, got revived to become zombie-like creatures.  They then pulled out their knuckles and began to charge after 2 of the gunners.  While 3 of the revived zombies got shot down instantly, the other two began to unload a flurry of punches into 2 of the gunners, beating them to a bloodied pulp.  


    WC:  707 / 850


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Posts : 678
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5
    Brownie Points : 3

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Theory
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Almyra Bys 7th March 2016, 11:53 pm

    Almyra disapproved of Anastasia's use of lethal force against these men. They weren't particularly fearsome, and were no real match for Ana, never mind her and Almyra together. She would try to spare as many as she could, and make sure to heal the ones that survived Anastasia's onslaught. The last gunslinger took aim at her, firing off a shot aimed at her head. With a crack the bullet was launched from the gun and impacted Almyra in the head. She staggered in the direction the shot was going a few steps. It hurt, but wasn't actually that damaging. This clearly wasn't an actual gun, just magic channeled through one. Plus the fact that she had such hard bones helped protect her. She was still bleeding a bit, but that didn't bother her too much. Right now she was focused on the fight. She launched another ball of energy at the gunslinger, but he dodged. Still, she followed up with a punch empowered by her hands of change, removing a significant portion of the man's flesh painfully. "Sorry..." She said quielty. "Just stay down and we won't hurt you more."

    She suddenly arms wrap around her, someone grappling her from behind. She struggled against the thief as more started to surround her, too close for Ana to be able to fire a missile without hurting Almy. She closed her eyes and focused. In a flash of insight, she was able to predict the exact movements of her opponents and let loose a small ripple of energy, knowing that it would soon grow to a massive shockwave that would knock them away. "Ana! Focus on the others. I'll be alright!" She shouted out as one the thief that had grabbed her tried to force her onto the ground. She struggled against him, but he was stronger. Still, for now she remained standing. This one seemed to have a high pain tolerance, as he continued to wrestle with Almyra despite her hands wearing away at his flesh.

    HP 260/300
    MP 84%
    Spells Used/active- Hand of Change, Shaken Foundations, Degrading Blows (2 posts), Ripple Effect (Hits next post)

    WC: 1043/850


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Character|Magic|Bank
    Break The Siege 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:

    Skyllon
    Break The Siege PA5cA7m
    Moar Skyllon
    Break The Siege YQKZAHG
    Raven
    Break The Siege T9cpZqu
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Anastasia Isayev 8th March 2016, 6:54 pm

    What we're fighting:
    1 Boss
    (4/12 Marauder)    Turned to dust by Ana [Now a Zombie]
    (5/12 Marauder)    Turned to dust by Ana [Now a Zombie]
    (1/12 Thieves)
    (2/12 Thieves)
    (3/12 Thieves)
    (4/12 Thieves)
    (5/12 Thieves)
    (6/12 Thieves)
    (7/12 Thieves)
    (8/12 Thieves)
    (9/12 Thieves)
    (10/12 Thieves)

    Anastasia's jaw dropped when she saw Almyra reel back for a moment after getting shot in the forehead.  However, the shot didn't seem to really effect her at all.  What the hell was this girl made of?  And then after that, she made him bleed profusely with a single slap.  What kind of a nightmare is she witnessing just now?  She went from thinking Almyra was a sweet civilian with no ability to use magic, to being just a healer, to now being someone who could skin someone instantly, without a single though.  This caused Anastasia to pause with an awed expression upon her face.  

    However, her expression changed the moment she noticed that the man that became an explosion of blood was still alive.  She had seen something just like this during the job at the Ancient Ruins.  Almyra was tending to the injured, even if it was on the enemy side.  Perhaps it was just in Almyra's nature.  Narrowing her brow, she gritted her teeth before Almyra told her that she's fine.  With a swift order, she told the remaining zombies to go for non-lethal strikes, which to the rest of the thieves would be to break their arms and legs, incapacitating them from doing anything else.  

    The zombies took off attempting to attack some of the thieves that were away from Almyra, only to get out-maneuvered and taking cut after cut after cut.  However, due to the thieves' weak attacks, the zombies simply found a way to grab onto a single thief and snapped it's arms and legs before moving on to the next.  Anastasia caused the missile pod to vanish and replaced it with a pair of black gloves upon her armor.  With a quick rush up to one of the other thieves, she began to box with him, breaking bones but keeping him alive.  Not killing people is hard.  


    WC:  1021 / 850
    Met minimum, not keeping track of WC from here on in.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Posts : 678
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5
    Brownie Points : 3

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Theory
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Almyra Bys 8th March 2016, 7:59 pm

    Almyra continued her struggle against the thieves. Just a few... more... moments. Now! Space and reality warped for a moment, creating a sort of bubble that then burst with a shockwave of force and entropy, damaging all those caught in the blast except for Almyra. The thieves surrounding her staggered back, covering their now damaged faces. They weren't as badly damaged as what Almy's other spells could do, something more akin to light burns, but still, painful nonetheless, and enough to get her opponents off of her. She took her opportunity to blast one of them with Shaken Foundations and take another out with Hand of Change, flooring them. With more channeling of her magic, her body was enveloped in the same green fire that her hands were. The thieves struck at her. A few of their blows landed, but she managed to avoid most of them and allow her entropic aura to do its work on destroying their weapons and wearing away at their hands as they struck, disarming them and leaving them clutching at their wounded hands. She finished off a few of the last thieves with some degrading blows from her hands. When all was said and done, the remaining thieves lie on the ground, some rolling about in pain, others unconscious, but all of them still very much alive.

    "Oi! What's all dis rukus out 'ere? You boyz been ruffin' someone up? 'Avin a bit o' fun without yer old boss?" The rather rough voice of the leader of these bandits could be heard as he came out from the tavern, looking rather drunk and disheveled. "Ow abou' you let me give 'em a clobberi-" The man stopped short upon seeing the multitude of his fallen comrades. "Righty o'. Off t'drink ma'self to sleep I go." He called out before turning right back around into the tavern where he would do just that. It seemed Almy and Ana had earned a rather brief respite at the very least. Almyra clasped her hands in front of her chest and closed her eyes. The green aura around her faded before flashing brighter for a moment as her wounds were healed. She smiled at Ana. "Thank you for not killing all of them. Everyone, even these people, deserve a chance to redeem themselves for their actions."

    HP 300/300
    MP 62%
    Spells Used/active- Hand of Change, Shaken Foundations, Pattern Restoration, Consequence (used and deactivated), Degrading Blows (Deactivated)

    Cooldowns: Pattern Restoration- 3 posts, Degrading Blows- 4 posts, Consequence- 4 posts, Ripple Effect- 2 posts.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Character|Magic|Bank
    Break The Siege 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:

    Skyllon
    Break The Siege PA5cA7m
    Moar Skyllon
    Break The Siege YQKZAHG
    Raven
    Break The Siege T9cpZqu
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 23422
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by NPC 8th March 2016, 7:59 pm

    The member 'Almyra Bys' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Monster Dice' :
    Break The Siege StrongMonster Break The Siege WeakMonster Break The Siege WeakMonster Break The Siege NormalMonster Break The Siege NormalMonster
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Anastasia Isayev 9th March 2016, 9:39 pm

    Just need 1 more Marauder


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 23422
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by NPC 9th March 2016, 9:39 pm

    The member 'Anastasia Isayev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Monster Dice' :
    Break The Siege WeakMonster
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Anastasia Isayev 9th March 2016, 9:56 pm

    What we're fighting:
    1 Boss  
    Marauder x6

    As soon as Anastasia ordered her zombie-like minions to attack someone, her armor got pelted by wave after wave of bullets.  This caused the armor to slowly become brittle, but not enough to cause any physical harm to Anastasia.  A warning blared from her heads up display indicating that the armor, itself was failing.  "Shut up!  I know," she said as she healed off some of the bullet wounds from the armor.  "You have 2 seconds to knock this off or you'll regret it!" she shouted out before her armor exploded, revealing her normal body and just her battle attire.  "You should have listened, moron," she said as her hair slowly began to lift up and her hair began to slowly turn white, starting at the roots and working their way down to the ends.  A pure white light could be seen upon her back, forming temporary angel wings.  Another bright light came from Anastasia's hand and extended out to become that of a long spear, appearing to be formed like a drill-bit in her right hand.  The spear was long, very long.  

    The Zombies turned their guns towards the thieves and shot them in both of their kneecaps before walking over to them and began to gnaw on their gun-hand, effectively taking them out of the battle.  However, the rest of the Marauders turned and looked towards the zombies and began to unload on them.  To them, the Zombies were more threatening than the glowing valkyrie before them.

    Anastasia slowly walked over to one of the Marauders that were firing at her and nudged her spear into the man's left kneecap.  This caused the man to scream in agony before she plunged the spear directly into the man's kneecap once again, completely shattering it.  This caused the man to roll around for a moment before Anastasia took a couple bullets to the back.  The bullets didn't appear to go in too deep before they were pushed out by some magical force.  

    This caused Anastasia to turn around and looked to Almyra.  

    "Choose your destiny, morons.  Broken kneecaps or death wave?" she stated in reference to Almyra's terrifying power that she just exhibited just a moment ago.  Unfortunately, Anastasia didn't give them the option to simply run away.  Oh well, sucks for them.  




    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Posts : 678
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5
    Brownie Points : 3

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Theory
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Almyra Bys 11th March 2016, 11:08 pm

    After Almyra took care of the thieves that were pinning her down, Anastasia and her zombies focused on the remaining bandits after taking on some sort of angelic form. It was really quite pretty, especially the wings. The zombies kneecapped several of the remaining fighters and gnawed at their weapon hands, while others enemies fired at Anastasia to no avail. Anastasia stabbed another of the remaining bandits in the kneecap, shattering it and sending the man to the ground, writhing in pain. She made the others who, by now it seemed had given up on fighting two options: having her take out their knees, or having Almy kill them. Needless to say, they chose the former. Once all violence was said and done, Almyra would tend to the injured, not fully healing them, so they wouldn't cause any more trouble until the Rune Knights would show up. Now that was a very good question. Why hadn't the law enforcement sent some people to help a village that was basically being enslaved by these bandits? Sure, they had some mages among them, but none that were particularly powerful. The knights could have just sent a mage or two of their own and possibly some normal soldiers to back them up and actually done their job. It was rather saddening to see the law enforcement do nothing in situations like these. Still, at least Almyra and Ana had saved the village, and spared most of the bandits' lives such that they might learn from their mistakes and not follow this life of crime. Though it seemed that the all the alcohol in the inn had been consumed by the leader in his attempts to knock himself out, which succeeded marvelously. In the end, almost all was well and good. Almy felt bad for those that had been killed, but hopefully the others could find a way to go back to being productive, positive members of society.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Character|Magic|Bank
    Break The Siege 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:

    Skyllon
    Break The Siege PA5cA7m
    Moar Skyllon
    Break The Siege YQKZAHG
    Raven
    Break The Siege T9cpZqu
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

    Break The Siege Empty Re: Break The Siege

    Post by Anastasia Isayev 12th March 2016, 7:27 pm


    "Yes!  Please!  Kneecap us instead!" the rest of the marauders all shouted out in unison.  With a quick shrug, Anastasia went to work.  After a brief moment later, the marauders were on the ground crying out in pain.  All of Anastasia's armor and weapons disappeared before turning to look to Almyra.  

    "You're way too nice for these guys.  But at the very least they were relatively harmless, hm?" she asked before clearing her throat.  "Well, you can stay for the Rune Knights, but I'd almost rather not.  I'll meet you on George," she simply stated before turning to walk back towards the airship.

    [JOB COMPLETED!]




    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

      Current date/time is 23rd June 2021, 7:46 pm