Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 99 posts! Please welcome the newest player CoffeeMaker

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.
Halloween Events:Night of Eternal Darkness.
Check Here After Completeing Jobs:URL.

    Shine Like the Moon

    Share
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 24th April 2016, 11:21 pm

    Job Details:
    Job Title: Shine Like the Moon!

    Rank: A

    Player Requirements: A-Ranked Wizard(s) or two B-Ranked Wizards. Thread must be 50 posts Long and each post must be 400 words long.

    Job Requirements: Must defeat 3 Groups of Enemies. Must defeat either Werewolf Omega, or Werewolf Alpha; without killing them. Must either severely wound; or knock out the enemies without killing them.

    The Confused and Raging Werewolves will attack each other if you make them angry enough at each other somehow.

    Job Location: Haunted Village

    Job Description: The Haunted Village, on the coast of the Graveyard Sea. Not a place for those of weak spirit or mind. Nestled at the foot of the Phoenix Mountains; the villagers here have long been wary of the Mountain above. However, outsiders are wary of the villagers themselves; as each fifty years, certain families from this village undergo a drastic transformation.

    They are Lycan. Werewolves of the most ancient bloodlines. At least half of the village is composed of Werewolves. Normally; they have complete control of their transformations, and use their powers for good. Whether it be at home in Haunted Village, or around Fiore and the world at large.

    However; every fifty years, a Perfect Moon rises over the Graveyard Sea; and into the skies over Haunted Village and Fiore at large. Everywhere else except Haunted Village; this is a site to behold, as many festivals, parties, and love birds enjoy the Perfect Moon to the fullest. However; the Magic Council is aware that on this eve; the Werewolf Clan in Haunted Village goes into a Berserker Rage; murdering their own fellow townsfolk, perhaps even their best of friends; and attempting to branch out across Fiore for one eve of feral bloodlust.

    The Magic Council has sent a request too the Guilds; both Light and Dark, to send some of their more talented wizards too Haunted Village to prepare for the impending threat of Werewolves spreading across Fiore for a night of carnage.

    The villagers themselves and refuse to believe that anything is going to go wrong. Shunning the village elders who were around for the last Perfect Moon fifty years ago.

    Enemies:

    Weak: Confused Werewolf x3 (B-Ranked, Hulk-Sized behemoth that is completely bewildered and out of control at it's sudden transformation. It's running speed on all fours is stupendous. It will use it's Razor Sharp Claws, and Fangs to rip and shred anything in it's way.Will become confused if too many flashy spells are used; and may attacks it's own kind. May also do a 'Calling Roar' within the first 2 posts it's around if it's not downed before the 3rd post. This will spawn yet another pack of Confused Werewolves who come running. Hopefully, your spells and attacks find their mark before a 3rd round. Takes 5 hits of B-Ranked damage to down each one of these beasts. )

    Normal: Raging Werewolf x10 (A-Ranked, these Hulking furred behemoth's are foaming at the mouth. They move so quickly; they leave smoke trails behind them as they run at about 30MPH. They have a Sonic Howl attack that will shatter through any B-Ranked spell effects and cause a 'disoriented', Status if you fail block rolls. They are also strong enough to lift trees, and other things of similar weight. Their claws and fangs are sharp enough to cut and bite chunks of buildings away. Their fangs and claws are so strong; that even Magical Iron, Steel, and Ice B-Ranked and blow can be broken and crushed. Takes 10 hits of B-Ranked damage to down each one of these behemoths.)

    Strong: Werewolf Omega (A-Ranked, this monstrous wolf has white fur. And can leap up to fifty feet at once; crushing anything it lands on. It's claws are sharp enough to slash through A-Ranked spells if it see's them coming or Blocks. It can easily dodge A-Ranked techniques as well. His claws and fangs are as sharp as a katana; and will deal A-Ranked damage with each slices, maul, or bite. He has a Mega Howl attack that rips up everything in it's path for 50 feet in front of Werewolf Omega in a burst of force that flips things over and causes weak construsts B-Ranked and below composed of anything to explode. His leaps are magnificent. Takes 15 hits of B-Ranked damage to take this white furred Lycan down.)

    Boss: Werewolf Alpha (S-Ranked, with Golden fur like the finest coin; he glitters. The Alpha of the Haunted Village pack. This Lycan can slay Giants on it's own. He moves at 50 MPH with one spring in his step; and can jump 100 feet in any direction. There is no escaping this beast once he has your scent. His claws and fangs? Well, let's just say he shatters through all solid magical effects of A-Ranked and below with ease; snapping them in half like twigs. He is strong enough to grab a house by it's foundation, and just flip it. He deals S-Ranked damage with every slice; his claw swipes are so powerful, they cut the air; meaning he can slice at you and even if you dodge; something behind you is getting sliced. His mauls leave claw marks wherever they hit; whether it be Iron, Brick, the Ground itself. It does not matter to the Alpha. Takes 10 hits of A-Ranked damage to take this paragon of Lycanthropy down.)

    Reward(s): The villagers, thankful their friends and family were spared gift ONLY one wizard with an Amulet of the Moon (Increases wearers Magic Power by 100% at night in the Moonlight) & an extra A ranks exp(added after bonus calculation)
    Job Approved:  Here
    "More Spooky and Scary Places!?"

    "Nao!  What the hell!" Anastasia shouted out while on George, the vehicle flying through the air towards the Haunted Village.  "Why the hell do we always take jobs that take us to scary places!?  First the place with all the creepy dolls and now we get to fight Werewolves!?" she shouted out in frustration.  While it was good to finally be back to doing jobs with members of her team, she wasn't excited with the fact that they had to go to a spooky, scary town with half-human/half-animal hybrids. She grumbled a bit and mumbled about abominations.  And in response to that Taliya punched Anastasia on the back of the head in a comedic manner.  

    Taliya put her hands upon her hips as her extremely large breasts bounced a bit.  Indeed, they were distracting and the fact that she didn't wear any actual clothing, if you can call her torn rags clothing, which doesn't cover up a whole lot of anything drew the eyes to where they weren't supposed to go.  Poor Nao.  Not only does he have to deal with a harem of girls within the ship; now he has to also deal with a love-hungry animal of a woman named Taliya.

    "Speaking of Nao, do you know if he has a girlfriend?" Taliya asked as she pushed the tips of her index fingers together in a rather shy tone.  Anastasia shrugged her shoulders a bit as she sat at the helm of the ship while they were stuck on-course towards the Haunted Village.  A chill ran up Anastasia's spine as she just thinks of the creepy and frightening creatures that Lycans were.  

    "At least you aren't a wolf, eh Tali?" Anastasia wondered.  Yup, that's her nickname for the overly chesty creature before her.  Taliya tilted her head and shook her extremely fluffy tail.  "What do you mean?"

    "You know.  We're going to be exterminating these wolves and maybe if you were one of them, you'd probably feel bad about it," Anastasia said.

    Ana was given a dismissive wave.  "Pfft.  Even if it was my people, my job is to protect you.  And thankfully, you get yourself into some really crappy situations and that involves fighting.  And you know how much I -LOVE- to fight!" she said with a big grin on her face as she slapped her hands together, creating a minor shockwave, jolting the ship a bit as if it flew through turbulence.  

    "PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN" spoke the on-board artificial intelligence of the ship.  Taliya placed her hands behind her head and smiled towards the ship's main console with her breasts jiggling a bit more.  "Haha!  Sorry about that," she stated as her breasts just jiggle for no apparent reason now.  This caught Anastasia's attention for a moment before her face twisted in awe.  

    "Damnit, Taliya!  Put on some damn clothes!" Anastasia shouted out.

    Taliya simply grinned and flipped the bird at her before rubbing her hands down her body seductively.  "Maybe you're just jealous because you're built like a 12 year old boy?" she said intentionally trying to get a rise out of Anastasia.  The urge to kill was rising before the Artificial Intelligence piped in stating:  

    "20 KILOMETERS UNTIL DESTINATION HAS BEEN REACHED.  PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR COMBAT."

    A groan came across Anastasia's lips as she slouched a bit in the helm's chair.  Peeling herself off of the seat, Anastasia groaned and walked passed Taliya without saying a word.  This caused Taliya's head to follow Anastasia as she walked off of the bridge.  "What's bothering her?  Geez!" Taliya said before going into hot pursuit of the Requip mage.  
     
    OOC:
    WC - 606 / 20,000
    Tags:


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 443
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 25
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nao
    Primary Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic: Chronokinesis

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Nao on 25th April 2016, 6:56 pm

    Nao would half hear Ana across the ship as she complained about the job they were taking. Sure a haunted village was not the most ideal place that the pair of them would go to for a job. But Nao had only come in near contact ghosts a couple of times despite Ashe being able to control spoopy spirits. So he wasn’t really all that bothered seeing as they had become dolls before. So why was she getting all bothered about it? It was just another simple job that they were doing, just fighting werewolves to stop them from killing people.

    Nao would just be resting on his bed, with his stomach gurgling away with the sickness welling up inside of him. It was as if the tides were coming in while inside of his stomach. It would keep churning over with each time they hit turbulence in the air. He would really need to start getting motion sickness bands that would help remove his sickness while on vehicles.

    Nao would just rest there on his bed thinking about how to deal with the werewolves. It was going to be a really simple plan between the two of them. If Ana didn’t take Talia with them then she could just fly up, and Nao would use Charlie to fly up too. This way the pair of them couldn’t be attacked by the werewolves, and they would just be able to cast spells at range with such ease. Even Charlie would be able to join in on the attacks against the lycanthropes.

    He would keep tossing and turning in bed, trying to get some sleep on the ship, but between the hums and motors of the ship, and the constant arguing between his two companions? It looked like he would not be getting anything like that any time soon.

    A shockwave would rock the ship, causing Nao to be sick in his bed. He would grovel in agony as he would get up and throw off the bedding from the boat. The third one this week.

    ”Dammit all!” Nao shouted from his cabin, before slowly getting up, and after a moment of regaining his composure… would just go over to his closet and grab a new set of bedding. It was just annoying that he didn’t know that he’d get this when giving up his powers.

    Nao would struggle out of his room and head to the deck. His face would be pale and sickly, and his eyes slightly baggy. He didn’t look 100% but he would try his best to find Ana and Talia but if they weren’t there then so be it. But usually Ana was there piloting the ship.

    When he had just arrived it looked like Ana was heading his way along with his companion. He froze up a little as they approached, but tried to unfreeze himself. Being a water mage did make him prone to freezing…

    ”S-so I guess we’re nearly there then huh?” he stuttered out slightly weak. Charlie would follow up behind him, and catch him as he stumbled back slightly… embarrassing.

    ”I just can’t wait to get off this ship, and deal with these enemies and just get out of there as quickly as possible.” Nao was beginning to feel a little agitated by all the bad problems he was facing while being motion sick. It wasn’t something that he was really used to yet, and being on George half the time wasn’t really helping him at all.

    ”Why did we pick a job that was so far away, Ana?” he asked, before sitting on top of Charlie, and just casually looking around the room. He didn’t really know how to act around these two recently… or in fact any of his team. It was so very strange to him.

    WC: 1244/20000
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    Status: Motion sick, of course.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 26th April 2016, 12:48 pm

    "Ooo Baby!"

    Anastasia trudged through the hallway, fuming at Taliya's whimsical and care-free attitude.  While it's nice to be like the wind and not have fear, does one have to be such a pervert like that?  That even puts Ana's lack of inhibition, at times, to shame.  Anastasia grunted for a moment before seeing a rather pale Nao approach.  Anastasia raised a brow for a moment before changing her rather annoyed demeanor to a big and welcoming smile.  "Oh, hi there, Nao!" she greeted in her usual manner.  "Yeah, we're going to be arriving here in few minutes.  I was just about to get dressed," she stated before the door opened up behind her and her face went from cheery back to the annoyed look once more.

    "Oh!  It's Nao!" shouted the busty and fluffy-tailed woman as she ran passed Anastasia and wrapped her arms around Nao, moving his head down into her cleavage, shaking the man from side to side.  "Why are you the only guy on this ship, NaoNao!?" she asked as she shook him around like a ragdoll while sticking her tongue out to Charlie in a taunting manner.  "I bet you wish you could do this with NaoNao, huh?" she said before stopping for a moment.  Cold and clammy skin?  After realizing this, she let the man go only to flee behind Anastasia, to which she delivered a clobbering fist to the top of Taliya's head, causing a large lump to form on the top of her skull.  "I'm pretty sure I deserved that," she said as tears fell from her eyes like small waterfalls.

    "Don't be a pervert to Nao, you wench!" Ana shouted before pointing her hand towards her chambers.  "And put some damn clothes on!" she shouted before Taliya, with her shoulders slouched forward, walked to Ana's room in defeat.

    Taking a deep breath inward, she turned and looked towards Nao for a moment inquisitively.  "How come you want to get off this ship soon?  You weren't like this before," she said speaking with her hands with one of her palms turned skyward.  And then Nao asked his next question with a bit of a sigh, lowering her hand back down to her side.  

    "Well, I haven't been on a job in a while so I decided to take this one, even if it involves going to a placed known to be haunted," she shivered.  Ironically, she dealt with the dead; the freshly dead anyway.  Even one with Valkyrian blood could get creeped out by a haunted village.  What makes it worse is the Lycanthropes were just simply terrifying creatures to begin with.  "And besides, I need the money," she said as tears fell from her eyes in a comedic manner.

    A loud ding sound came over the intercommunication system.  George, the AI spoke up.  

    "ARRIVING TO THE DESTINATION, THE HAUNTED VILLAGE, IN 10 MINUTES.  PLEASE FINISH FINAL PREPARATIONS FOR DISEMBARKING AND INITIATION OF JOB."

    Anastasia paused for a moment and heard the announcement before looking back towards Nao with a warm smile.  "Just hang in there a little longer, Nao, we'll touch the ground here in a bit alright," she said as she stepped towards him and placed a hand upon his shoulder.  "Oh! Sorry about Taliya.  She likes everything related to men.  So if she gets under your skin, let me know alright?" she said with a nod, turning to look at Charlie and smiled to him as well.  She would go and pet the creature, but still wasn't sure if it would snap at her and take her arm off or not.  Certainly, the two worked well together when the Rising Tide event happened; just because they made good teammates doesn't mean the creature would accept her as a friendly though.  Sasha wouldn't have, so Ana would never expect Charlie to.  

    "I'll see you in about 10 minutes at the cargo-hold, alright?" she stated before walking passed Nao and Charlie, removing her hand from his shoulder before walking towards the door of her room and began to get dressed.  As soon as she entered, she was welcomed by a couple palms on her chest belonging to Taliya.  "What the HELL?!  Get your hands off my breasts!" Anastasia said.  Her voice was clearly heard in the hallway by Nao and Charlie before the sound of shuffling and stuff moving around in her room before hearing a final moan from Taliya.  What actually happened in there was simply up to Nao's imagination.
    OOC:
    WC - 1244 + 748 = 1,992 / 20,000
    Tags:


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 443
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 25
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nao
    Primary Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic: Chronokinesis

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Nao on 27th April 2016, 3:58 pm

    First mistake Nao made: Leaving his room into the unknown. It was known that if he came across anyone in the ship it would be Ana, and along with her as usual was her new companion Taliya. She was Sasha’s… umm… something or other but not Sasha-like. He didn’t really want to know how that actually worked due to the fact she looked mostly human like, except for the ears. What also made Nao question her loyalty to Ana was Ana’s general disdain for half-breeds. So why was a half-human, half-Sasha being her closest friend? Something he would never understand.

    Second mistake: Meeting both of them out on the ship. As soon as he had met the two, Taliya would not understand how Nao didn’t really like people getting close to him. His eyes would widen as he would try and step back, but it was too late. His head was inside the woman’s bust, and he was quietly and internally freaking out over who knew what. She wasn’t really to know about how the fact Nao was really struggling to even face his team over the worry that they may just die on him. If he couldn’t protect one woman from an illness, how could he protect his team from giant enemies?

    As the mage freaked out, he felt his face and body feel clammy, as the woman let go of him, and hiding behind Ana. He would try and catch himself to stop himself falling as a huge red tint would go across his face. Charlie however had no idea what Taliya was talking about. Nao road on him all day, and they flew around and would have adventures. She was just some busty maid that tagged around with Ana. It didn’t stop Nao having really mixed feelings that he couldn’t really quite describe. Stupid extra people in the team…

    Before he got to answer her question about why he wanted to get off the ship, Ana instead continued on with why she decided to this job, and instead of trying to argue with what was happening he would just simply agree. It was far better to just agree with it at the current moment instead of weakly trying to argue.

    ”S-she’s fine,”
    he said, quietly freaking out over the hand on his shoulder. People touching him was starting to bother him so much. He wasn’t really sure what was going on, but anytime Ana, Ashe, or Almy would get close he would try really hard not to back off from them. It was a real struggle mentally and emotionally, and he wasn’t too sure why. With Charlie he was fine, and with other guys it seemed okay. But them? Why…

    ”I-I’ll just have to umm… get used to it I suppose? She IS your guest on the ship.” And with that he would listen to Ana talk about being in the cargo hold within the next ten minute, before seeing her walk off. He would hear the conversation between her and Taliya, only trying to ignore what they were doing, and instead proceeding with Charlie to work out their plan.

    ”O-okay Charlie,” he said, before sliding down onto the floor for a moment. ”The plan is that we take flight, and hide away from the lyncathropes. The wind attacks may be a problem with his mist attacks so it might be best for us to pick them up and drop them.” He would then just climb back up after catching his breath, and slowly proceed to the cargo hold.

    It would take him a few minute, but they finally arrived just before the ten minute timer.

    Nao would put on his gloves, and await for Ana and Taliya to arrive. He would drink from his bottle of water to help him revitalise himself. Even if the ship was making him feel queasy at least the water would always make him feel better.

    ”Now where are the two of them,” he murmured to himself as be stood around waiting for them to stop fooling around with each other.

    1992+680= 2672/20,000

    HP: 100%
    MP: 105% (30% Inner Resevoir)
    Status: Quietly freaking out.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 28th April 2016, 12:15 am

    "Ooo Baby!"

    "Stop touching my breasts!  God damnit!" Anastasia shouted as she ran away from Taliya long enough to get dressed before delivering a crushing blow to the top of her head, causing Taliya to face plant directly onto the bed.  Taliya stood up and rubbed the back of her head, feeling it pulsating and swelling up.  She began to weep a bit.  

    "You're so mean, Ana.  I just wanted to feel them.  You know, the more you massage them, the bigger they'll--" she said before receiving yet another stiff punch to the back of the head.

    "Err!  That's an old-wives tale!  It's not true, you idiot!" she said before she finished preparations with her clothes.  Ana cleared her throat and reached for The Fire Moth and put it into Taliya's arms.  "Hold on to this until we get start fighting those damn werewolves," she stated with a bit of annoyance in her voice.  Pouty lips followed her as she walked out of her quarters with Taliya following shortly behind with the floating weapon pressed against her ample chest.  

    "I need to pee," Taliya mentioned, causing Anastasia to stop a moment.  The vessel in her forehead began to pulsate with complete and utter irritation.  "We had 10 minutes before the start of the job and you were too busy playing with my boobs.  You could have spent that time taking a piss instead," she said quietly before turning towards Taliya and grabbing The Fire Moth out of her hands.  "Go pee and make it quick," she stated.  Taliya simply walked away towards the latrines and quickly vanished into one of the stalls.  

    "Ugh, idiot," she said before shouting towards the bathrooms.  "Meet me in the Cargo Hold!" she shouted out only for an "Okay!" to be heard.  "And wash your hands too!  You aren't an animal anymore!"  she responded.  Since Taliya chose to take on a human form, Anastasia had to drill into her head human etiquette.  That wasn't an easy job for someone as carefree and sloppy as she was.

    Making her way into the cargo-hold, she began to scratch at the strange mark on her hand.  It hasn't acted up in a while, not since the Rising Tides incident.  "Sorry about Taliya.  She's having a hard time adjusting to human society," she said as she turned her eyes towards Nao for a moment.  "She sure does love her some men though.  At least she isn't picky about their looks," she said with a bit of a chuckle, as if to try to start an awkward conversation with Nao.  

    There was a strange silence for a brief moment.  "Hey, are you alright, Nao? Lately, you've been looking pretty pale while we are in the air.  Something the matter?" she stated as, if on queue, the aircraft finally landed safely on the ground.  A call was made over the intercommunication system.

    "WE HAVE ARRIVED AT OUR DESTINATION.  YOU HAVE ARRIVED 2KM AWAY FROM YOUR JOB DESTINATION FOR SAFETY OF THE CREW AND OF THE SHIP"

    Ana's head turned up to listen to the announcement before she took a few deep breaths to regain her composure.  "Well, as soon as Taliya is done with the bathroom, we should start on this job alright?  I'm counting on you Nao," she said with a big and bright smile.  Of all of the people in the team she could count on, Nao was most certainly the teammate of choice.  The two had been on the most jobs together and they had gone through a LOT of hairy situations.  It was thanks to his support that Ana is still alive now.
    OOC:
    WC - 2672 + 604 = 3276 / 20,000
    Tags:


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 443
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 25
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nao
    Primary Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic: Chronokinesis

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Nao on 2nd May 2016, 5:22 pm

    Ana arrived shortly after without Taliya, leaving him to feel some confusion on to whereabouts she was. Maybe she had been placed in house arrest by Ana as some kind of punishment, but at the same time they kind of needed her to take on what they were fighting. Werewolves could be tough creatures to actually to fight, but Nao wasn’t afraid of them at all. What he was actually afraid of was using his new found magic abilities and hitting his teammates with them. Surely they would be fine and get out of the way of a few water balls right?

    Ana apologised about her companion but Nao just shook his head in acceptance, not wanting her to apologise for the way she acted. Though she did try to make things weird by talking about the looks with men. At least she wasn’t just crushing on Nao very hard… that would have been awkward.

    ”I-It’s fine! I-it is. I just need to get used to having her around, and knowing what she’s going to do. New members of the team are always welcome… A-and I’ll be sure she’s safe with us. I mean I am me after all.”  He chuckled a little bit, looking away for a moment before he was asked more questions about his health and well being.

    ”Yeah I’m fine. I’ve just been getting motion sickness a lot lately because of th-“
    And then as if by funny coincidence the ship would blast the announcement just as Nao was about to tell Ana about his new magical abilities. It was a shame too, but probably it would be better to show her the skills he actually had and could use with his water magic. Of course it would be something pretty cool to just go and show up with his spells and abilities in front of her while fighting these werewolves.

    Ana gave him some words of encouragement, which would make him smile a little bit. Of all the people who he would fight werewolves with, it would be Charlie… but then it would be Ana! Ana’s armours were pretty cool to copy, and her intelligence and ingenuity was always something to admire when it came to fighting in different jobs.

    ”You too Ana! I’ll be sure to work hard for you as much as I hope you’ll work hard for me. Though maybe while we’re just standing here waiting for Taliya we can go through some plans. Because I had a pretty clever idea.” Despite being sick, Nao was still able to come up with a plan.

    ”You can fly with your armour right? And if I get on Charlie I’ll also be able to fly. Now if I know about werewolves, which I don’t, is that they’re not very good at ranged attacks. So if we could keep away at a distance then they can’t get us right?”
    He would smile and nod at his own thought. ”Of course I don’t know if that’ll mean the wolves will instead just target the villager houses. Do they even know who is a werewolf, and who is actually a doctor, or a sheriff, or even the mayor? What if the mayor gets mauled as someone is visiting them?!”

    Nao paused for a moment, looking at Ana before shrugging.

    ”Maybe we should just play this one out by ear, huh?” Nao asked her, before looking around and waiting for Taliya. ”After all we’re not very good at coming up with plans that do work. Remember the time we got turned into toys?” Nao smiled softly before swigging his water bottle that he had with him. It wasn’t going to run out anytime soon, but at least it did make him feel a little bit better than before.

    3276+603=3879/ 20,000
    HP: 100%
    MP: 110% (30% Inner Resevoir)
    Status: Overthinking it.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 2nd May 2016, 6:40 pm

    "Ready to Launch...
    I think"

    Taliya had to use the bathroom and it left Anastasia, Nao, and Charlie in the cargo hold waiting. Nao's response was one of the reasons she likes the guy so much.  He's reliable, dependable, he's also not bad on the eyes, and he's loyal from what she had seen.  A man like that is rather hard to come by, unfortunately, he wasn't quite her type.  Clearing her throat, Anastasia nodded her head with a bright smile.  "Yeah, thanks.  She can be obnoxious, but she's getting used to humans," she said to Nao.  Then he said that he would promise to keep her safe, which caused Ana's cheeks to be tinted a slight pink color.  It was strange that he promised to keep someone that is to keep her safe out of harm's way.  Was that indirectly saying that he would also protect her in kind?  

    Anastasia cleared her throat once more and adjusted her position, shifting her weight between legs, running her hands through her long blonde hair.  Nao mentioned having plans.  Good!  The two needed a plan.  They did things 'off-the-cuff' so often that having an actual plan would be refreshing.  The best time to make a plan was while Taliya wasn't around because Taliya would just criticize every plan that would ever be created.  So now is the best time to listen and understand.  Nao explained his plan to stay ranged and away from these beasts, which was a rather solid and sound plan.  If they couldn't attack except up close, then attacking them from afar and above would prove to be at their advantage.  "Yeah, that sounds like a great plan, Nao!  We could also use the height to our advantage so we can see where they all are with a wider field-of-view, right?" she asked.  Well, he was the eye-guy so something like field-of-view would be home-turf for him.

    And then Nao decided to play this one by ear, causing Anastasia's lip to tug a bit in disappointment.  "No, I think your plan would be fine.  I'll have Taliya stay on the ground and gather up the werewolves.  Don't worry, she can more than take care of herself on the ground.  These things are very similar to what she is anyway," she said flipping her hair around once more.  Now she feels a bit awkward being here, by herself, with Nao and Charlie.  She started to look towards the door for Taliya to show up.  And, as if on command, Taliya burst through the door and shouted.  "Hell yeah!  I like that plan!  I'll beat this creeps up on the ground and you two be wimps in the air!  Naw, it's cool!  Let's do this!" she shouted out as her breasts bounced along with her striking a victorious pose.  She was too gung-ho for her own good.

    "Yeah!" she said as she was getting more and more pumped up.  "Open that shit!" she said as she slammed her hand onto a red button which caused the power to the door to instantly drop.  What she pressed wasn't the 'open' switch, but it was the emergency power shut-off.  The door instantly opened, causing Anastasia to float in the air for a moment.  During this moment, Anastasia pointed at Taliya with the look of the devil in her eyes.  It was, as if, in slow motion, Anastasia stated "You idiot" before slamming down to the ground, falling face-first onto the ground.

    Taliya landed lightly on her feet before releasing The Fire Moth, having it float around Anastasia, even while she was down.  "God damnit, Taliya.  That wasn't the open switch!" she stated before standing up, rubbing her reddened face.  

    Standing up, however, she looked up to the ship.  "George.  Reset that switch and bring the door back up," she demanded from the ship, only for it to comply and do as it was told.  Anastasia grumbled once more before noticing the setting that she had found herself in.  Everything was quiet within the outskirts of town.  There wasn't a single sound.  No sound from crickets, birds, people, anything.  The silence was super eerie.  The shallow sheet of fog that rested on the ground of the town didn't help with the freaky-factor either.  

    "Don't remind me about when we got turned into toys, Nao," she said still rubbing her nose.  That town was already creepy to begin with and she was given an action figure similar to what she was like when she got turned into one as a consolation prize.  What an insulting prize that was.  She would have rather have received more money instead of that prize.  

    There was a rumbling in the bushes near them and out of instinct, Anastasia turned her eyes towards it before hiding behind Taliya.  "What the hell?  Why are we in such a scary place?"  "Because that's where our job is at, stupid!" Taliya said before turning her shoulders to put Anastasia back up front.  There was another rumbling in another set of bushes before dark figures, just outside of the light's reach can be seen moving around.  Anastasia's skin crawled and she felt chills move up her spine.  She felt eyes everywhere, from every possible direction gazing at her.  

    "I don't like this place, Nao," she said visibly shaking.  While she didn't have a specific fear of monsters, the events that happened in Toylaton left scars upon her ego that didn't appreciate terrifying things like this; making her quite the bummer during Hallow's Eve.  

    George began to lift off, startling Anastasia and causing her to yell out loud.  Her shriek was loud enough to reverberate around everywhere.  Noticing she did something wrong, Anastasia covered her mouth with both of her hands.  The look in her eyes knew that she made a mistake.  Within the darkness, more dark figures began to move around just outside of Ana's ability to see clearly in the light.  The sounds of growls could be heard from no discernible location.  Her knees began to click together in fear before Anastasia closed her eyes, causing a veil of white light to cover her before she found herself in a 16 meter tall suit of armor.  Another bright ball of light appeared on her left shoulder before Anastasia continued to look around, even while in the massive suit of armor.  She could hear sounds just as sensitively as she could at her normal height.  Her hands wiggled the control stick out of absolute fear.

    The Fire Moth continued to circle her, even in this size having grown proportionally to stay consistent with her armor's size.  It turned in all directions that Ana could perceive threats to come from.  Another growl could be heard coming from behind her having The Fire Moth point in that direction before Anastasia screamed again.  

    "G'damn, keep your cool, Anastasia!" Taliya shouted out loud.  Taliya didn't seem fazed by any of these spooky things at all.  With a sigh, she turned to look towards Nao and shrugged her shoulders.  "Good luck with that one."
    OOC:
    WC:  3879 + 1170 = 5049 / 20,000

    HP:  100%
    MP:  100% - 15% - 15% = 70% + 2% + 3% UA = 75%
    Status:  Terrified

    Spells used:
    Sentry Prototype - 1/7
    Longinus Missiles - 1/7

    Equipped:  The Fire Moth (Multipart AAL)

    Taliya:
    HP - 100%

    Tags:


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 443
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 25
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nao
    Primary Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic: Chronokinesis

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Nao on 3rd May 2016, 6:06 pm

    Nao would listen to each every one of Ana’s replies to him. It was good to have someone who would listen to him, and would sometimes at least agree one thing. And in this case it seemed that the flying around idea was the best plan. Maybe they would have to make sure people would bar their doors shut and keep themselves from being stupid and actually getting themselves mauled. However he wasn’t sure how they were going to just simply knock out these werewolves. He still hadn’t quite figured that part out with his magic. Ana’s however had a frickin’ nuclear missile and could cause a lot of problems if she fired it off and killed them all. They just had to exercise caution a little bit.

    Despite not having his magical eye powers, he did notice Ana seemed a little off put by just being with him and Charlie, causing Nao to quickly go and pet Charlie to make it look a little less awkward. The gryphon didn’t care, the gryphon was getting pet by its owner so he was happy that he was just going to get some affection. Nao however felt a little embarrassed and confused about why she was like that. Was she starting to dislike being in just a team with the sickly-faced, pale-skinned, and super shy mage who used to have eye powers? Maybe she had only put him in the team because of his eye abilities.

    Either way as if they were both waiting for her to arrive, Taliya would burst through the door into the room and announce how she liked the plan. How long had she been standing there and waiting for them to talk about her? Whatever! It was good to see that she was up for such a plan, despite her little enthusiasm that would be shown by her. He had never met someone so carefree and rash when it came to life or death situations. It was something he sort of admired, but when it came to fighting he really hated people getting up close and personal. Hence why he now had his Pitcher’s Mitts to make sure that he could pick people up and throw them away into another place. Maybe he would just throw them towards Taliya so that she can punch them silly.

    Though in her rash and excited movements, she pressed a button that turned off the power to the ship, causing it to start falling. Nao would float for a little bit, before trying to grab onto anything. Instead Charlie would fly and force him onto his back before they landed on the ground. Ana was unfortunate enough to land on her face, which was a funny justice for her lack on insight on having an emergency power button in the cargo hold.

    ”We really need to disable that button. One day a piece of cargo is going to fall into it, and we’re going to fall straight into the deepest darkest depths of the Fishy Fish Sea.”
    Nao didn’t want to be fish food in the Fishy Fish Sea, and instead wanted to live on and die an eventually good death… not drowning because some cargo fell into the button and made them crash land into some kraken.

    As he kept on Charlie’s back, they rode out of the cargo bay hold. He didn’t feel too bad, and in fact he was feeling much better now that they had gotten out of the ship. He would take another sip of his water, feeling a little more refreshed than before. Ana however seemed to be a lot more afraid of this place than he previously thought. She would hide behind Taliya as if she was some kind of protective terry bear, but Taliya was having none of that.

    Nao smiled softly, as he pet Charlie a little bit who would in turn react cheerfully to the affection. He would just keep walking ahead with his pet, before leaning down and picking up a few rocks and putting them in pouches on Charlie’s armour. Though it would weight Charlie down a small amount, these would be his ammo for his mitts. As long as they were stocked up for a little while then he would be okay.

    ”I’m not really a big fan of it either,”
    he said looking around. He would have tried to use his eyes to zoom in but to not avail. This was exactly how other humans worked huh? Though before Ana heard any sounds in the bushes, Nao was already aware that they were not alone in this place. So instead of just pretending he didn’t know, he would instead just get some more rocks ready for his weapon.

    As George took off, Ana began to freak out and make a large shrieking sound that would make Nao cover his ears over what he had just heard. ”Ow! Careful with the screams Ana!” he would retort back, before looking around hearing the bushes move more and growls began to rise up from them.

    All he could do was just simply sigh as he noticed Ana’s legs shaking before she took on the form of one of her requips. She also equipped a weapon from the pocket dimension and allowed her other weapon to begin moving around her. It was just one of those missions where they were going to brute force it huh?

    Nao listened to Taliya as she sort of dismissed how her friend was here in the village. He would just chuckle before creating a vial full of healing water from his pocket. He was using the pocket just as a gimmick to hide the fact he was able to use this kind of power. Of course it would be redundant as soon as they started fighting, but it was best to let Ana get involved in the fighting before he actually began showing off his powers.

    ”Here,” Nao said, walking over with Charlie and handing Taliya the tonic water. ”You have a couple minutes left to drink that if you take a little too much damage. It’ll get stronger the longer you leave it, but leave it longer than a couple of minutes and it’ll just break.” With that final message said, he and Charlie would take off into the air.

    ”I’m looking at the bushes and I think I can see some… Yup there are definitely werewolves here! Prepare yourselves for this one you two!” And that would be when the wolves would descend upon their potential prey. At least this would be a better death than drowning in the Fishy Fish Sea.

    WC:5049+ 1109=6158 / 20,000

    HP: 100%
    MP: 110+5%-10=105% (30% Inner Resevoir)
    Status: Feeling just fine about everything.
    2 turns left to turn into Dragon Force or lose the extra mp.

    Actions: Created 1 tonic water and gave it to Taliya
    Flown up 35m

    Durations:Tonic Water: 0/3
    Cooldowns:


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Profile Magic Bank

    NPC

    1 Year Anniversary- Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Posts : 21233
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1337

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by NPC on 3rd May 2016, 6:06 pm

    The member 'Nao' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Monster Dice' :
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 4th May 2016, 3:26 pm

    "Time to Fight Team Jacob"

    Taliya looked at Nao awkwardly as she was handed a potion.  Taliya looked at it for a moment and shook it.  "Well, alright.  I'll give it a few minutes, drinking it only when I have to," she simply stated before putting the potion given to her upon her side.  She didn't really have a good place to put the bottle.  She could put it between her breasts, but she's afraid battle and pressure might break the bottle.  She could put it in her hair or tail, but then she would have issues clawing through all that hair to get the bottle if she needed it.  The first world problems of a creature turned humanoid.  Taliya heard something approaching before giving Nao a thumbs up.  She smashed her hands together, creating a shockwave.  

    After the shockwave, 3 werewolves appeared.  A look of fear were in their eyes.  "Time for you two to lift off!" Taliya stated before Anastasia leaped back a bit in her giant armor.  With a roar, the engines of her armor ignited, slowly causing Anastasia to lift off.  The suit of armor flew upwards just as the terrified lycanthropes arrived on the scene.  Anastasia didn't bother noticing the frightened looks on their faces.  No, that wasn't important to her.  What she wanted was to quickly get out of here and accomplish the job that they were sent here to do.  Did regret fill Anastasia for accepting this job?  Most certainly!

    Flying backwards, her eyes scanned over Taliya down below.  "Oh!  You idiots think you can take my on!?  Taliya simply stated before a big grin crossed her lips.  She ducked under one of the Lycan's swipes with their claws only to deliver a crushing blow to one of their faces, following up with a kick to it's groin.  It was then that she turned her eyes to look into one of the other Lycan's eyes.  Taliya saw fear in it's eyes.  It didn't know what it was doing and from what Taliya noticed, it didn't want to be here.  It was, as if, pure instinct drove it to approach them and strike at them.  Blood-thirst and hunger were the most likely reason for their ravenous behavior.  
    However, upon staring one directly in the eyes of one of the Lycans, Taliya received a slash across her back from one of the Lycans she wasn't paying any attention to.  A loud growl could be heard coming from Taliya before the one she was eye-balling roared out and took a swipe at Taliya.  What little sympathy she had for this creature instantly melted away.  The serum that Nao gave to Taliya wasn't yet ready.  Crap!  

    While hovering around, terrified of the creatures coming near, Anastasia watched as Taliya did her best to handle the creatures' onslaught upon her.  She tightly closed her eyes and said a few words to herself; words of encouragement and words to talk herself out of being a wimp.  The kind of words that'll amp her up so she doesn't act like a mistake.  "If you keep acting like this, Anastasia, you will be proving those Blue Ponies right.  Buck up, stupid," she said to herself before clearing her throat and getting a determined look in her eyes.  "Screw that!  I'm not going to let those damn Ponies win," she said to herself.  Obviously, she has issues letting go.

    Anastasia queued the mic to speak out of the armor.  "Taliya!  Gather them up!" Anastasia shouted out to Taliya.  The creature turned to look up towards the imposing looking armor and gave a big thumbs up with a big grin on her face.  "Took you long enough," she said before Taliya turned her head towards Nao, winking and blowing a kiss at him.  "Stay back, alright?"

    Taliya started to gesture at the werewolves, trying to get their attention.  Considering these creatures don't have the same capacity to think, she wouldn't be able to use her feminine wiles upon them.  Instead, she dipped into her animalistic side and acted like injured prey.  Wolves can't resist an easy kill right?  Remembering Anastasia's attack and the range of the attack, Taliya ran outside of the city to avoid the buildings.  "Catch me if you can!" she shouted out before making her way outside of the city.

    "Nao!  Do me a favor and follow up on this attack, alright?" she asked before loading 6 missiles into her missile pod, turning to follow and track Taliya's movements.  Anastasia hovered at least 40 feet above what was going on.  Extending her hand out, she sent out The Fire Moth towards the group of werewolves to corral them towards Taliya, shooting off a blast from it's nozzle, hitting one of the werewolves square in the chest, causing it to turn around and move towards Taliya.  

    Taliya came to a screeching halt about 60m away from the town and continued to taunt the creatures.  It was, as if scripted, all three of the werewolves lunged it at Taliya only for Anastasia to shoot off one massive missile towards the group.  Taliya stayed until the last moment, quickly moving out of the way.  The three werewolves converged onto the missile, causing a rather large explosion.  There was a reason Taliya moved away from the town, after all.  With a quick follow-up, The Fire Moth whirled around and made 2 quick shots towards the other two werewolves.
    OOC:
    6158 + 899 = 7057 / 20,000

    HP: 100%
    MP: 75% + 2 + 3 = 85%
    Status: Terrified, but determined to not fail.

    Spells used:
    Sentry Prototype - 2/7
    Longinus Missiles - 2/7 - 5/6 shots remaining

    Equipped: The Fire Moth (Multipart AAL)

    Taliya:
    HP - 80%
    Tags:


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 443
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 25
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nao
    Primary Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic: Chronokinesis

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Nao on 4th May 2016, 7:43 pm

    As Nao and Charlie had taken into the air, Taliya had flushed out the agressors from the bushes with some form of powerful shockwave. They seemed scared, and they seemed very confused about the situation. Nao too was a little nervous, and a little confused on why they seemed to be such juvenile werewolves, compared to the wolves he had heard of in the stories. It was definitely not something that he was expecting seeing as they seemed so scrawny and a little bit less experienced than the wolves from all the tales.

    Ana also flew up, and the battle began as they proceeded to watch Taliya start fighting with hand to hand combat. He was impressed with her finesse and prowess in combat, and was definitely happy that someone on the team was better at melee fighting. Nao hated melee fighting with a great disgust. That was why he had his gloves, so that he could chuck people away if they got too close to him. This would allow him to be able to make an attack as they were flying in the air.

    He kept watch on Taliya as she was fighting, but it seemed that with three of them against her that she was going to be surrounded. And sure enough she was starting to get hit pretty hard from one of them that roared at her. It looked like their fear had began to melt away from their faces and all they had were their raging attacks.

    Ana however seemed a little confused and afraid, just standing there as Nao began to fly in circles to try and find a good place to hit. He didn’t really want to hit the girl on the ground because obviously that would be bad for his teammates. But it seemed that Taliya knew exactly what to say to her to snap her out of it. She still had some angst with Blue Pegasus, huh? He would be sure to remember that in the future to get her to go and do things, or to snap out of being afraid. All Nao would do is smile and watch Ana try and plan ahead with her partner.

    It looked like they had a plan about gathering up the group so that they could strike. Nao would smile and nod at the plan, before realising what Taliya was doing to him. He would instead feel his cheeks brighten up at the gestures she made at him. He might have been a little fearful of her kind… but it didn’t meant they still intrigued and attracted him in some ways. But this wasn’t the time for that! Especially when it was distracting and he would nearly fall off Charlie and into the werewolves.

    ”J-just focus on the task at hand!” he called out while holding on tight to his gryphon. This wasn’t the time or place to take care of these things. Instead he took a swig more of his water to keep his mind off of these things. Water always did make him feel much better.

    Nao would follow behind the woman as she led the three wolf cubs away from where they were now. As long as they weren’t able to kill the villagers, and could be knocked out quietly then it would be good. He just needed to work out what he was going to use against them. And if he hit them with spells then what was he going to use next after that? These were just the small frys in the great ocean of werewolves.

    Eventually the group arrived outside the city limits, and Ana turned to Nao about preparing to attack. He in turn nodded and would follow her in the air before they were near the wolves. He saw that Taliya was moving out of them way as Ana shot off a missile towards the group. He also saw that Ana’s weapon would fly around and make attacks.

    ”Looks like it’s my turn, huh?”
    He asked himself, before sucking in water vapour in the air and then firing off a constant a stream of bubbles at the group. He would hit one clean in the middle, while the other two would be caught in the side streams. He would then drop a water bomb on one of the werewolves on the sides, hitting it clean in the face like it was a water balloon.

    After that happened Nao would then drop a restorative mist on Taliya to heal her from her wounds, making sure that the claw marks were gone from her. Neither of them had seen his waterpowers in action yet so maybe he was just showing off a little. But he wanted to make sure the tonic water was kept in case there was a real nasty injury.

    ”Now lets see if they survived that,”
    Nao said, trying to think about what he would do next if they were actually still alive. If the roar didn’t knock them out, and the missiles didn’t knock them out then what were they going to do about these wolves?

    WC:7057+852=7909/ 20,000

    HP: 100%
    MP: 105+5%-15=95% (30% Inner Resevoir)
    Status: Showing off his nuu skillz
    1 turn left to turn into Dragon Force or lose the extra mp.

    Actions: Used Dragon Roar on the wolves.
    Used Dragon's bomb on one of the outer wolves
    Used Dragon's Mist on Taliya

    Durations:Tonic Water: 1/3
    Cooldowns: Dragon Roar: 0/4


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 5th May 2016, 12:11 pm

    Rolling for next wave


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

    NPC

    1 Year Anniversary- Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Posts : 21233
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1337

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by NPC on 5th May 2016, 12:11 pm

    The member 'Anastasia Isayev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Monster Dice' :
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 5th May 2016, 12:47 pm

    "Time to Fight Team Jacob"

    Ana felt a strange tingling feeling as Nao got closer to her.  A strange feeling nagged at her, causing the tingling to intensify the closer Nao got.  Normally, Anastasia didn't get any kind of physical response from Nao's presence, however, something was different today. She did, after all, finish her trial up the Phoenix Mountains about a week ago.  Something about his presence bothered her.  

    While hovering, Anastasia watched as Nao simply spat bubbles at his opponent.  Raising a brow, Anastasia shook her head in disbelief before shouting out. "Bubbles?!  Is that your new power?"  Ana wasn't able to put two and two together.  She couldn't figure out that the man was a dragon slayer with the ability to use water spells.  Clearing her throat, she forced her lip to tug upwards to one side.  Well, if Nao has new powers, Anastasia should show off her own new powers.  But now wasn't the right time to do so.  As she pondered this thought, the fledgling were-wolves growled and regained their senses, only for Anastasia to release yet another missile at the group.  The missile touched down between the grouping of werewolves, causing a thermobaric explosion around them.  

    She should really consider a shockwave option for this weapon some-day.  The initial explosion of the blast completely incapacitated the fledgling werewolves.  Taliya fist-pumped a bit before being ambushed from behind!  A single slash from one of the wolves came across her back, forcing her to roll forward.  "Shit!  We have more company, Ana!" she shouted before taking up a firm stance.  The pain in her eyes was plainly evident.  Blood began to pour from the wounds in her body, causing her legs to shake a bit.  These creatures hit hard as hell and Taliya just wasn't tanky enough to take much damage from these things.  

    Clearing her throat, Taliya got to work on the new creatures.  She pulled back her left hand and threw it as a feint, only to follow-up with an uppercut to the throat on one of the monsters.  After Taliya hit the werewolf, The Fire Moth followed up with a shot to the face.  Another werewolf tried to jump in on Taliya, causing her to duck down and kick the creature in the throat with a near vertical donkey kick into the air.  Her clothing would offer a near-free show, but nobody would be paying much attention due to the fact that there was plenty of fighting and that should be their focus and not Taliya's naughty bits.  

    Like a good teammate, The Fire Moth followed up the kick, while the werewolf was in mid-air, and shot it in the back, causing it to fall back forward towards Taliya.  Taliya then finishes her combo on that same werewolf with a jumping uppercut directly into the chin.  The third werewolf, however, remained sneaking around, utilizing the darkness of night to cover it's tracks.  

    "Crap!  I can't see him, Anastasia!  Where is he?" Taliya asked before Anastasia used her heads up display to scan for the target.  The scan took a moment before locking-on to the last werewolf that Taliya hadn't hurt yet.  "Taliya, check your 8 o'clock!" Anastasia said.  Feeling her body run cold, Taliya cleared her throat and looked towards Nao.  "I hope you can hit in an area.  If you can, help me out," she said as she clapped her gauntlets together, causing a rune to appear glowing brightly around the gauntlet.  

    "Authorizing restraints released!" Taliya stated.  Anastasia knows exactly what's going to happen, causing her to flee upwards, outside of it's range.  "Nao, get out of it's range.  It has a range of 35 meters," Anastasia stated.  "Also, if you perform a move that goes within that range, it'll suck the move in towards the center.  Don't worry about hurting Taliya, she's a big girl," Anastasia stated as her missile pod continued to load the next missile into place.

    With a quick punch to the ground, Taliya shouted out, in old fashion, the name of her ability.  "Crest of the Fallen Star!" she said before a singularity began to form upon her gauntlet, sucking everything in towards the event horizon of the miniature black hole that she just created.  Everything within a 35m radius began to get absorbed into the black hole from trees to cats to the werewolves that were their target.  However, unlike the trees and cats, the werewolves would stop just within arm's reach of Taliya.  After reaching the area, Taliya began to unload attacks onto the third one with The Fire Moth piggybacking with a single shot.  

    "Nao!  Your turn!"
    OOC:
    7057 + 768 = 7825 / 20,000

    HP:  100%
    MP:  80% + 2 + 3 = 85%
    (Derp, I did wrong math last round)
    Status:  Terrified, but determined to not fail.

    Spells used:
    Sentry Prototype - 3/7
    Longinus Missiles - 3/7 - 4/6 shots remaining

    Equipped:  The Fire Moth (Multipart AAL)

    Taliya:
    HP - 80% + 20 - 20 = 80%
    Skills Use:  Crest of the Fallen Star -- Everything in a 35m radius gets sucked in to arm's length.
    Cooldown -- 1/3

    ---
    TLDR:  Beat up the first wave of weak monsters... Working on the second wave.
    Tags:


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 443
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 25
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nao
    Primary Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic: Chronokinesis

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Nao on 5th May 2016, 4:05 pm

    Nao turned to look at Ana with a grin after he used all his spells. Though she seemed very shocked at the idea that one of Nao’s attacks was a bubble attack, it did seem that it was effective as they all seemed incredibly weary after the attacks lead by the three of them. Though Charlie was saving his attacks for something a bit more dangerous, a bit more worth his time using his attacks rather than using them on these relatively weak beings. But rather than have to deal with them, he would just keep Nao safely away from all the attacks.

    Taking another sip of the bottle of water he had on him, he would watch Ana drop another missile on the wolves, causing them to take even more damage., and knock them out into a pile. Though he could now smell singed fur, the water mage would smile as if he thought it would be over. However it seemed that they had brought more attention to more wolves. Another group very similar to the ones they had just fought again. And he didn’t have his dragon roar for another few minutes while it charged up. Shoot!

    He watched as Taliya got ambushed from behind, causing him to frown and growl a little before flying Charlie down to strike once at one of the wolves. It would try and make a swipe but Charlie was quick enough to get out of there as soon as his claws ripped at one of the wolves.

    ”Man these creatures are tough against physical attacks,” he called out, petting Charlie for trying his best but it wouldn’t be enough against these multiples of these werewolves. Nao could have used his Area of Effect spells but he didn’t want to hit Talyia with them. He would instead gather his rocks and begin to activate his gloves ability to turn them into explosives. If only he had explosive lacrima too… They were pretty expensive though so maybe it wouldn’t be worth it to get them.

    He realised that having all these rocks is great, but he was going to run out of them quickly. Instead he would turn on his defy physics ability as well with his gloves, and would get ready to throw rocks at wolves. That wasn’t animal cruelty… was it?

    He was trying to throw a rock at the wolves, but they were so agile, jumping over Taliya and attacking her was making it difficult to actually get to them. But it was making it a little more difficult that he couldn’t even find a point where he wouldn’t hit her at all. And because of that she was beginning to take a lot of hits from all the wolves hitting her.

    His eyes widened as she looked towards him and asked if he could help out, before doing some kind of magic with her gauntlets. He was kind of curious on what she was going to do here, but as he was trying to ponder Ana was telling Nao to get out of range of her. He nodded and would quickly send another healing mist at Taliya before flying upwards. With such a large amount of healing spells in his set, then they better start doing tougher jobs than this. He wasn’t even really breaking a sweat at this point.

    He figured he could try out his new time based magic, the one that would reverse injuries on people. Or he could use some of his new water spells that he had learned. Maybe he would try and help Ana since she used a lot of magic to create her requips.

    ”Hey Ana, have some energy!” he called out, moving closer to her and using the Water Dragon’s blessing to restore some of her mp at the cost of his. Though at the same time he noticed that Taliya was launching her attack and pulling everything in the area into her. This was something he could use to his advantage.

    ”O-Okay then!” he called out as he began to throw heavy volleys of rocks at the werewolves, using the curve to hit the wolves instead of Taliya. Though she would take hits from the explosives, but four hits of the explosives wouldn’t do a huge amount to her, and she also has the tonic that she should really use soon.

    After the volley of rocks hitting the group, he would begin to throw another rock, getting one of them clean in the head and causing it to become concussed. It was skills like that that Nao was pretty proud of. Who needed eye magic when you could just throw rocks and anything and be just as effective, if not more?

    ”Is she going to get out of there? I don’t really want to launch any large attacks on there just in case it’s too much!” Nao still didn’t feel comfortable with what they were doing, leaving the poor girl down there to take everything. He was going to have to heal her a lot when she got out of there.

    7825+850=8675/ 20,000
    HP: 100%
    MP: 95+5-5+1 refunded+2 from lineage=98% (30% Inner Resevoir)
    Status: Spell slinging and rock throwing
    Dragon force failed, returning to maximum of 100%

    Actions: Activated Explosive Throw
    Activated Defy Physics
    Activated Water Dragon's Blessing on Ana
    Activated Water Dragon's Mist on Taliya
    Threw 5 explosive rocks.

    Durations:Tonic Water: 2/3
    Explosive Throw:0/6
    Defy Physics:0/5
    Cooldowns: Dragon Roar: 1/4
    Water Dragon's Blessing: 0/2


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 7th May 2016, 5:11 pm

    "Time to Fight Team Jacob"

    Taliya shouted out.  "Thanks, Naonao!" she said as the pull of gravity began to dissipate, Taliya throwing additional punches to each of the wolves while The Fire Moth continues to pepper the wolves with plasma blasts straight to the chest.  The Fire Moth was instructed to hold back and not kill these beasts as it would be the end of the job if any of these poor saps were to be killed.  It wasn't their fault that they were changed to this and it shouldn't be up to Anastasia and Nao to kill them.  Though, she had every thought and longing to kill them.  Then again, the client also specifically stated to not kill any of these people cursed by the moon.

    While the wolves were gathered near Taliya, they took slashes at Taliya, causing her to block with her weapon a couple times before eventually taking a few strikes to the body.  These things struck hard and fast, causing Taliya to begin bleeding profusely.  "Get this over with already!" Taliya stated before quickly moving out of the way as Anastasia loaded up yet another missile into her pod and launched it away.  Hearing the sound of the missile igniting from the pod, Taliya put her hand up to her nose and wiggled her finger in a taunting manner before quickly running away.  As she ran away, however, she left a large trail of blood in her wake.  The missile hit ground and exploded, sending out a concussive wave to the remaining wolves, knocking them unconscious.  

    After the smoke cleared, everything seemed placid; well, as placid and calm as a haunted village could be.  Grumbling, Taliya took the container of drink that Nao had given her earlier and downed the whole thing.  It was a strange spell, but it seemed very effective to say the least.  She felt most of her wounds closing and she took a seat upon the ground to catch her breath.  "I seriously should have grown wings or something.  Fighting on the ground isn't easy, damnit!" Taliya stated in a whiny voice.  Well, Taliya did have quite the crap job to corral the werewolves into a tight area so Anastasia's explosives would do an exponential amount of damage to all of them.  

    Laying beside her was one of the unconscious wolves.  She nudged one of them with her feet before spitting on the ground beside them.  "What do you suppose is causing them to do this?" Taliya asked as her body was enveloped in a pure white light with her body shrinking down to normal size.  

    "That's a good question.  Know anything about this, Nao?" she asked as she went to Taliya's side to look over her wounds.  They weren't life threatening (well, at least they aren't any more thanks to Nao's new capabilities).  This caused Ana to raise her brow a bit.  "Before you answer that, tell me, Nao. Where did you learn to use water magic?" Anastasia asked as the clouds above began to gather as rain started to fall on the group.  Taliya simply looked at Anastasia, appearing to be a wet dog.  What a time to remove her armor, huh?  

    This caused Anastasia to help Taliya up onto her feet and went under a tree to get a bit of shelter from the rains.  A little grumble came from Anastasia's lips as she sat under the tree during their momentary reprieve from all of the fighting.  Something bugged at her in the back of her mind.  Why these people are turning into werewolves and why Nao can use water magic.  However, now while she was under the tree, was the best time to answer while everyone was taking a break.
    OOC:
    8675 + 618 = 9293 / 20,000

    HP:  100%
    MP:  85% + 2% + 3% + 5% = 95%
    Status:  Terrified, but determined to not fail.

    Spells used:

    Spells on Cooldown:
    Sentry Prototype - 1/8
    Longinus Missiles - 1/8 -

    Equipped:  The Fire Moth (Multipart AAL)

    Taliya:
    HP - 80% +20% = 100% - 20% - 20% - 20% = 40% + 30% (Nao's drink) = 70%
    Skills Use:  Crest of the Fallen Star -- Everything in a 35m radius gets sucked in to arm's length.
    Cooldown -- 2/3

    ---
    Tags:


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 443
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 25
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nao
    Primary Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic: Chronokinesis

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Nao on 9th May 2016, 4:44 pm

    The gravity stopped, and out of the smoke rose all the creatures that were still fighting against Taliya. Though she seemed not really phased by any of the attacks, Nao would just have to keep throwing rocks that he had before running out of them. Instead, he would start throwing the air around him, causing little explosive air balls to hit the wolves and cause more explosions around them. He tried his best to make sure that these attacks would not hit her in any kind of place, but it was difficult to actually get them to hit everyone else but Taliya.

    Nao watched her move away from the wolves, blood dripping along the floor while she tried to escape. Once again Nao would fly to be as close as he could to her and drop another restorative mist on her. As much as spamming the spell seemed to work wonders in healing someone, and he did feel more accomplished when supporting others, he did feel that maybe he wasn’t doing much in terms of combat. But when they had someone who was focused on getting up and personal with enemies it did make it difficult due to the nature of his spells.

    Then as he was sorting out Taliya, a large explosion would be heard behind him as he turned around to watch the explosion, almost falling off of Charlie in the process. He managed to get himself back on his pet, before flying down with Charlie to the ground. Though he noticed that the bottle of tonic that he made for Taliya had been depleted, and she looked a lot healthier than a few moments ago when she could have died of shock due to the loss of blood. Wasn’t she so lucky to have NaoNao as someone who could assist her and Ana at any time?

    Nao would bend down and take a look at the unconscious wolves on the floor, before examining further. He would check the hands, the fur, and everything. Each one seemed to have different fur colour, ranging from browns, to black to silvers. Maybe that was their hair colour before they changed? Maybe blonde people were immune to becoming wolves here? He would have to investigate further later on. Maybe provide a directive to the village on how to deal with these wolves.

    Before he got to explain the wolves and how they were probably changing due to the light of the full moon hitting them and causing them to transform into the forms they were in right now. He also didn’t get a chance to explain that these were probably just really young teen werewolves, and that the other wolves were probably more aggressive and dangerous to fight against. But instead she wanted to know how he got his new magic.

    ”My new magic?” he asked, turning his head slightly, before realising he hadn’t told her about the whole becoming a dragon slayer thing. ”Well you see after we saved those people in Hargeon town I went to find someone who could help me combat against the threat in the sea. And when I found the help I became a dra-“ He stopped for a moment, before looking around after feeling droplets hit him. He looked up and saw that it was beginning to rain lightly onto him.

    ”Looks like rain,” he said casually, trying to hide the fact it was probably his fault that the rains were beginning to come down. He would have to make sure he would develop something to help the two girls protect against the rain magically. Something like that would be really useful when it came to being with the Water Mage all the time. But for now he would just hide underneath the tree with her.

    ”Anyway I think the wolves all descend from the same family. They all have similar colour fur, facial structures… And I think that’s why the job knew about it happening. Having a full moon is what is causing it, or at least most likely since that’s how the legends go…”

    He nodded before looking around, thinking about what he should do while waiting for more wolves to show up.

    ”I’m going to do a bit of scouting. I’ll be back in five minutes, and please keep Charlie safe.”
    At that point Nao would use his mimicry ability and turn into a watery form of himself. As soon as he reached the rain he would turn into a puddle and begin to travel along the floor, using his eyes to scout out and try and find what was happening out there.

    Inside the village it looked very peaceful, with not much but a few scratched on people’s doors. But they all looked pretty normal and fine. While scaling up to the windows showed that everything was boarded up on the majority of houses, and the rest dark with curtains heavily shut.

    Nao would continue to travel along by himself through the village, before beginning to see more werewolves around. He would freeze in place, acting like a real puddle as the werewolves prowled around a little bit. He felt feet pound on his puddle body as they travelled through him, and away from Nao. He would just use this time to think about what to do, while actually just getting ready to head back to the group.

    He would slowly move away from the wolves, as much to not stir them up while he was moving around. At that point the wolves had moved away from the village, and he could escape back to Ana, Taliya and Charlie. If he could remember where they were.

    While he was very fast in his water form, it still felt like it took forever to get back to them while it was raining. As he got closer he reformed into his normal form, despite looking like he was fully water. At least this way Taliya wouldn’t be able to hug him and squeeze him to death.

    ”The village is pretty clear,”
    he called out to Ana. ”The last wolves I saw were moving away from the village, probably to hunt the wildlife or go to another village nearby.” They just needed to wait out until morning at this point. Maybe clearing up a few more waves would also work, but at least they had stopped six wolves from committing atrocities. ”Did you want to go explore the village some more? Maybe bring out some more wolves to clear?” Despite Taliya getting really injured, Nao was actually enjoying this job. He didn’t feel tired, and he didn’t feel like he was going to run out of magic anytime soon.

    9293+1087=10380/ 20,000
    HP: 100%
    MP: 98%+5-10+2 refund+2lineage=97% (30% Inner Resevoir)
    Status: Scouting
    Dragon force 1/5

    Actions: Threw explosive rocks.
    Activated Water Dragon's Mist on Taliya
    Activated Water Dragon's Mimicry

    Durations:
    Explosive Throw:1/6
    Defy Physics:1/5
    Water Dragon's Mimicry: 0/5
    Cooldowns: Dragon Roar: 2/4
    Water Dragon's Blessing: 1/2
    Water Dragon's Tonic: 0/4


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 10th May 2016, 11:02 pm

    "A Family Curse?"

    Taliya felt another rush of water flow over her, healing her of her wounds.  Having a reliable healer in the party made it so much easier to survive difficult jobs such as this.  Unlike most jobs, the group had a moment's reprieve to sit and collect themselves before throwing themselves back into the frying pan once again.  Taliya turned her eyes towards Nao and had a big grin on her face.  "You're the best, Nao," she said with a little wink in his direction.  While the wounds on her body were healed, it didn't do much for her stamina.  

    Anastasia wasn't too exhausted as she spent most of her time flying around and shooting missiles, putting her guardian in harm's way for the sake of accomplishing the mission.  Her eyes turned back to Nao as he explained how and why he gained his magic.  The time between the Rising Tides and now was a good stretch of time, long enough for someone to get relatively proficient at something like water magic.  However, Anastasia never pinned Nao as the type to use water magic.  

    Light Magic:  Sure.
    Earth Magic:  Probably.
    Water Magic:  Not really.

    But having an element that involves a massive resource on the planet was always good to use.  Anastasia smiled at him and nodded.  The cool from the rain and the sounds of the drops was enough to settle her, calming her down from the ever encroaching fear she had for terrifying monsters such as the werewolves.  As Nao came under the tree, however, he detailed his observations on the werewolves.

    This caused Anastasia and Taliya to turn towards him.  "A single family?  Do you think this could have been a family curse or something?" she asked before thinking about it.  Well, if the ability to become a werewolf was genetic, then it is possible that the genes were passed down to the offspring.  After all, Nao noticed that the werewolves that the 4 just fought were all fledglings; children in comparison to the real terrors of the night.  

    "But wouldn't that be a big family?" she asked as she noticed the 6 fledgling werewolves passed out in the rain.  

    "Well, you know, when wolves have children, they have them in litters," Taliya said as she sat up, arched her back and let her fluffy tail swing back and forth.  Ana put her left hand through her shortened hair and sighed.  "I don't think it works like that if they were human first, Taliya," Ana responded.  "Oh, right," Taliya said before introducing the palm of her head to her forehead.  She followed up with a shrug of her shoulders.  Anastasia looked Taliya over only to see the rain causing Taliya's clothes to cling to her body; showing off a little too much.  

    "God damnit, Taliya!" she said in annoyance, still keeping her voice relatively low.  Certainly her voice wouldn't be able to carry as well in the rain, but she didn't know exactly how sensitive these creatures' ears were.  "When we get back to the Myrmidon, you're going to put on a bra or something," she said through her teeth.  Taliya stuck her tongue out at Ana and shrugged her shoulders again.  

    "Well, maybe I can show them to Nao as thank you for-" Taliya said before Ana delivered a crushing fist to the back of her head to get her to shut up.  It was at this point that Nao decided to go scout for more information.  This caused the two women to look at him for a moment.  "Well, alrighty, Naonao!  Be careful alright?" she said as she moved her arms down to her knees and pushed her arms together to, uh, entice him to return safely.  Ana grumbled and looked towards Nao before he headed out.  "Just come back safely, alright?  We need you to be safe and healthy," she said as Nao left Charlie behind.

    The gryphon simply sat down, eyeballing Nao as he left.  Of course the two of them will keep Charlie safe.  Charlie was an important creature to Nao and they wouldn't do anything to hurt Nao or anyone else they'd call friend.  Taliya would certainly not hurt Nao for other reasons, but Anastasia most certainly wouldn't because she wouldn't do anything to hurt her friend; it just wasn't the right thing to do to someone you put your trust into.  After all, Nao goes on the more high paying jobs with Anastasia!  Out of the entirety of the team, she probably trusts Nao the most; though every member of the team has their perks and strengths, she feels she could rely on Nao for even the most minute of things.

    Ana turned her head to Taliya as she relaxed from the position she was in.  "Why do you like Nao anyway?  I mean, you're only playing around with him, right?" Anastasia asked curiously.  Something about her obsession with the new water mage was kind of unhealthy.  Then again, her obsession for anyone was rather unhealthy to begin with.  

    Taliya cleared her throat and leaned back, supporting her weight upon her hands.  "I don't know.  He's REALLY good looking, he can be really nice, and I bet he has a really big --" Anastasia stopped her by blasting her in the back of the head once again.  "Oh god, you are perverted," she said before delivering swift justice to the perverted creature.  Taliya simply stuck out her tongue as she rubbed the back of her head.  

    The trio waited for a brief moment.  Ana looked towards Taliya.  "You know, you won't be able to heal yourself on this job right?  And the rain makes your Flare Blitz less effective," she stated the obvious.  Taliya shrugged her shoulders once more.  "It's whatever.  There will be other jobs where I can heal myself, I'm not TOO worried about it.  But as you know, Naonao is an excellent healer.  A better one than YOU ever could be," she said in a teasing manner.  Anastasia grumbled a bit.  But the fact that it's raining gave Anastasia a wonderful idea.

    However, Nao had returned to give news of another group of werewolves going in the opposite direction.  His hunch of them going off to possibly find another village may be inaccurate.  "There isn't another village around here for miles, Nao, so I'm pretty sure they're going to find a deer or something," she said before standing up having Taliya follow suit.  Ana looked on as the rain continue to splash upon the ground, there being a thin layer of water coming up their shoes.  After Nao arrived, Charlie stood up, ruffled it's feathers a bit and returned to Nao's side.  

    "Well, I'm pretty sure Taliya's still a bit tired and I'm going to have a bit of troubles fighting in this rain," she mentioned.  She COULD use her Chaser Armor, but the werewolves would completely shred the armor, so that might be really dangerous.  "I kinda want to look through the village to see what's going on and, if this place really does have a cursed family, I want to see if there's something here in this village that could possibly reverse this curse of theirs," she said with a nod.  While she was highly doubtful that they could find something to reverse this curse, it wouldn't hurt to try right?
    OOC:
    10,380 + 1225 = 11,605 / 20,000

    HP:  100%
    MP:  95% + 2 + 3 = 100%
    Status:  Much more calm

    Spells used:

    Spells on Cooldown:
    Sentry Prototype - 2/8
    Longinus Missiles - 2/8  

    Equipped:  The Fire Moth (Multipart AAL)

    Taliya:
    HP - 70% + 30% - 5 - 5 = 90%

    ---
    Tags:


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 443
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 25
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nao
    Primary Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic: Chronokinesis

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Nao on 23rd May 2016, 3:01 pm

    As Ana and Taliya had discussed the anatomy of the werewolves and how they were able to breed and have so many family members, Nao had thought about it during his travel around the village. Maybe they forgot to realise that humans could really start having children at a really young age, and with lots of generations the family could be a huge one. The six already on the floor could be distant relatives, cousins, kinsmen, or anything of the matter. The bigger question was what happened to the people who married in? Were there any marriages in?

    He would ponder about it for a little while, before deciding to step under the covers for a moment. Being clear of the sky would make the rain slowly start to stop pouring down. He had figured that being under cover would make it stop for them, but he didn’t realise how quickly it would actually stop. He wanted to make sure that Taliya was going to be strong enough to fight the rest of the werewolves, and he knew that she was some kind of fire being of some sort. Nao instead would find himself just listening to the two of them while he waited for the storm to end.

    Nao pet Charlie as he brushed up against him, smiling softly as he felt comfort with his best friend. They had been through so much together, and though he didn’t always understand the gryphon was saying he was always able to just about work it out from other signs such as eye expressions, movements, and more. He would just nod to his pet and look to the two of them in front of him.

    He turned back into his regular form, losing the watery liquid state while he began to listen to their ideas. The rain was beginning to slowly stop, and the group would be able to continue their journey to find the rest of the werewolves.

    ”I think the rain is starting to stop anyway, but I think we could rest for just a little bit longer. Maybe we could have a slow and cautious walk into the village to find what happened there. We need to see if everyone is safe and locked away. I heard werewolves break in at night whether you have protection or not. Only a gun or a stake can keep you safe.” Maybe it was vampires that it protected you from…

    ”Anyway we should probably get going. Staying around too long may leave them time to regroup and prepare to attack us. Taliya can sit on Charlie so she can recover for a little while. Don’t worry he’s completely safe, and wouldn’t scratch or bite of anything… Does damage to his beak and claws.” Charlie would nod, almost sitting down and waiting for Taliya to hop on while they waiting for the rain to clear. ”It seems odd that as soon as I’m outside it rains, and as soon as I’m back in again it begins to settle and stop. Good thing I’m not out here with a date or anything or they’d be getting real mad at me.”

    He chuckled, before giving a soft sigh, looking around from their shelter. It was dark, it was cold and it was wet. Maybe next time they would find a job inside somewhere, like a building or a cave or anything.

    ”So do you think we should go find a villager who might be able to tell us more about this curse, and how we can cure it for good?” he asked Ana, before waiting to hear an answer from her.


    11,605+606=12011/ 20,000
    HP: 100%
    MP: 97+2=99% (30% Inner Resevoir)
    Status: Scouting
    Dragon force 2/5

    Actions: Cancelled Water Dragon's mimicry.

    Durations:
    Explosive Throw:2/6
    Defy Physics:2/5


    Cooldowns: Dragon Roar: 3/4
    Water Dragon's Blessing: 2/2
    Water Dragon's Tonic: 1/4
    Water Dragon's Mimicry:0/6


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 24th May 2016, 2:53 pm

    Rolling


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

    NPC

    1 Year Anniversary- Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Posts : 21233
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1337

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by NPC on 24th May 2016, 2:53 pm

    The member 'Anastasia Isayev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Monster Dice' :
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 24th May 2016, 2:56 pm

    Converting Normal + Normal = Strong
    Converting Normal + Normal = Strong
    Converting Strong + Strong = Boss


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 24th May 2016, 3:05 pm

    @Nao
    Words This Post
    754

    Words Total:
    12765 / 20,000
    Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf?
    I am, actually -- Crap.

    The rain began to let up as Taliya shook her body starting from her head all the way down to her feet, spending quite a bit of time on her large, fluffy tail.  She wrapped her arms around herself and shivered a bit.  Anastasia turned her eyes towards the busty creature with a big grin on her face.  "See, that's why you put clothes on, Taliya," she said with a giant, devilish grin on her face.  Taliya turned her head towards Anastasia, puffed out her cheeks, and stuck her tongue out at the blonde.  

    Nao came up with the idea of getting moving.  Yes, that was a very good idea!  Anastasia ran her fingers through her hair and pulled out a bland, black hairband to put her hair up.  "Good idea, Nao.  I think I've calmed down a bit and boobs here is well rested," Anastasia said as she turned and pointed at the creature with her nose as she spoke while putting her hair up.  Taliya nodded her head and stretched her body a bit.  "Yeah!  Ready to go!" she said with quite a bit of enthusiasm.  She walked up to Charlie and pet the gryphon with a smile on her face.  "I think I'll be able to walk on my own this time around.  But I'll hold you to that ride, alright?"

    "Gross, Taliya, gross," Anastasia commented before Taliya paused for a moment.  "Ew, no.  You took that in the WRONG way," Taliya stated before swinging at Ana's skull, only for her to move her head back causing Taliya to fall back down flat on her face.  In an instant, Taliya stood back up only to be completely covered in mud from the waist up.  Holding in her laughter, Anastasia looked towards the town, trying to focus on the job at hand.   Anastasia cleared her throat and started to walk into the village.  She seemed far too cautious while walking around, considering Nao's recon basically came back with 'nope, village seems clear'.  Then again, Nao turning into water wouldn't draw out as much suspicion as a blonde, her big breasted companion, a large gryphon, and a Slayer would.  But it was best to just remain cautious; better safe than sorry.

    Approaching the town, Anastasia quickly snuck up to one of the buildings and placed her hand upon the door knob.  It was locked.  Wonderful.  "I can always make it unlocked for you if you want, Ana," Taliya whispered while still crouched down behind Ana.  Turning her eyes sharply at the creature, a look of death could be seen in her eyes.  She knows that Taliya wouldn't pick the locks; no!  Taliya would break the door down only to alert the entire village and the werewolves would come for a late night snack.  Anastasia cleared her throat and ran around the back of the house that the group would be hiding in front of, putting the house between themselves and what Anastasia saw approaching.  Once the group hid, a very, very large wolf came stomping across the area, sniffing the air.  Upon it's throat was a strange medallion that glowed when the moon touched it.

    After getting a glance, Anastasia moved back, pressing her back against the wall.  "Crap.  That was a big one," Anastasia stated, breathing heavily.  Her heart rate began to skyrocket once again as fear began to take a hold of her.  She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in before holding it and releasing it.  "Maybe that's the Alpha?" she asked, turning her head to Taliya once she opened her eyes.  Taliya cleared her throat and nodded her head.  

    "Yeah, she smells like the Alpha," Taliya responded before Anastasia looked at Taliya with a look of confusion.  "She?" Anastasia inquired.

    "Yeah, it smells like a female.  An old one at that," Taliya explained.  "Nao, do you think if we beat that thing, the curse might go away?  Maybe the pendant has something to do with it," Taliya responded.  Ana WOULD ask him to see what the amulet was composed of, but since Nao had forsaken his lineage of being able to 'see good' and took on water-magic, that question was thrown out the window.  

    "Nao, is there any way you can make it rain again?  That'll help cover our scent.  That'll stop it from smelling us outright," Taliya stated.  Being an animal, herself, she had insight into these kind of things.  The drops of rain usually pushed the sent down or completely nullifies the scent in general.  
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    avatar
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 443
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 25
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nao
    Primary Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic: Chronokinesis

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Nao on 26th May 2016, 3:28 pm

    Ana and Taliya always seemed to be at each other’s throats. Like a comedy duo where they were complete opposites and provoked each other in slapstick comedy to the make the audience laugh. Of course; their one and only audience member was Nao, and he was a little too focused on them finishing this job they had to even think about the comedic side of having these two as companions. Inside he felt like he should distance himself from them ever so slightly, just to keep them out of harms away… And to keep his psyche from worrying about them dying on his watch.

    Ana pulled a hairband out to keep her long hair in control during the crazy weather, and Taliya decided not to ride Charlie. That was fine; mainly that Nao could and keep himself safe from the werewolf attacks. And Taliya wasn’t a really good fighter at range, or at least from his observations he noticed that she wasn’t a very good fighter at range but he could have been entirely wrong on the subject. He just figured it out by the fact she pulled people together with her magical abilities. He did feel a little nervous when she used that move. He didn’t really want to hit her at all. At least he had healing moves that she could gain from him.

    Nao walked out with the two of them, who had at least got their aggression out of each other. He would also take a look out of the cover to look at the village. He was sure that the small packs had moved on from the village. His eyes weren’t as good as they used to be, but he traded great sight to gain new powers as well as he had gained improved scent, hearing and even taste. Despite taste not really having a big factor here, he could still smell some hints of wet fur, but that could have been Taliya.

    He would follow Ana as she approached the village slowly and quietly, before trying one of the doors. It was of course locked, as any smart villager would keep himself or herself out of sight and out of mind. He was just glad that firstly the villagers were going to be safe, and secondly that all the wolves were far enough away that rattling a doorknob wouldn’t be heard even in the middle of the night. Even with their improved senses it didn’t matter.

    Nao sighed softly, before he heard Ana move quickly around the house in fear. He wasn’t really sure about what until he saw that the alpha wolf had arrived, carrying some kind of amulet that hadn’t broken in the transformation. That seemed to be what was turning the wolves into what they were now, or that’s what he assumed since the moon glinted on it.

    He moved swiftly, with Charlie hovering not to make giant foot steps in his adult form. Better to fly away for a little bit rather than try and land. Nao would send Charlie straight up and away until they were ready to launch their strike.

    ”We better keep as quiet as possible for this one,” he whispered, barely audible to Taliya and even certainly less audible to Ana. It would look like he was almost just mouthing it to her. ”I-I think we better lay low until it turns away. Small wolves were still powerful enough to injure Taliya. The alpha is probably going to be a lot worse… So no gravity manipulation to pull her to you. I think what might be best is to just skirmish her down until we know everything she can do.”

    Taliya asked if he could make it rain again. She assumed that he was the one controlling the weather, but he wasn’t really entirely sure if he was actually able to control it himself. Instead he was only able to really try and summon it from using his magic.

    He would close his eyes and try and concentrate on bringing the clouds back. They had been gone for a few minutes now so he wasn’t sure how quickly he could make them return. He would just pour some magic into trying make them come back. But it seemed that not only did he bring the rain down, that he would actually bring painful needle rain, causing the enemies near him to start taking damage from the rain. Unfortunately for them the only enemies near them was the alpha wolf. It would begin to howl and run around the village trying to find a way to get away from the raining needles that were attacking it.

    ”Whoops,” he whispered as he realised what he did. ”I think I accidentally used of my spells instead of trying to bring the rain.” He smiled and rubbed the back of his head before thinking about what he was going to do next after this. ”At least the alpha a little bit busy now, what with trying to find a way from the spell. Whenever you’re ready to attack her.”

    12765+849=13614/ 20,000
    HP: 100%
    MP: 99%+2=100 (30-10%=20% Inner Resevoir)
    Status: Accidentally made painful rain
    Dragon force 3/5

    Actions: Accidentally a spell

    Durations:
    Water Dragon's Rain Needles
    Explosive Throw:3/6
    Defy Physics:3/5


    Cooldowns: Dragon Roar: 4/4
    Water Dragon's Tonic: 2/4
    Water Dragon's Mimicry:1/6


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player-
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Anastasia Isayev
    Primary Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Secondary Magic: Dragons' Champion

    Re: Shine Like the Moon

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 27th May 2016, 1:32 pm

    @Nao
    Words This Post
    633

    Words Total:
    14247 / 20,000
    Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf?
    I am, actually -- Crap.

    The rain came down like needles, causing Taliya to yelp out loud.  The female covered her mouth with her hands and looked around as if she did something wrong.  Anastasia grumbled before a loud roar could be heard, reverberating through the area.  "Looks like we were caught," Anastasia stated before sighing out loud.  A bright white light covered Anastasia's body as the rain continued to fall.  Yes, the bright light attracted the attention of the werewolf.  As her body was changing to don the armor.  "Well, that thing now knows where we are, thanks to the loud-mouth.  I'd suggest scattering," she stated before the armor was donned, turning her into a 12.19 meter monstrosity.  The armor she put on was one that was very well known to Nao; the Aero-Guardian Armor.  

    Being in Walker Mode, Anastasia cleared her throat as the Fire Moth also expanded to fit the size of the armor as well.  A glowing light could be seen on Anastasia's hands as the air expanded like thunder with the advent of the Plasma Graspers; hands that glow white with intense heat.  Turning her body to meet with the werewolf, Anastasia quickly shuffled out of the way from a single swipe of the werewolf's claws, tearing a hole in the building they were hiding behind.  Anastasia turned her head to notice the newly formed hole.  "Holy shit," she said lamenting the situation they were in.  

    Ranged and close-quarters was a bad idea.  There wasn't a real good way to combat this monstrosity before them.  "Fly, Fire Moth," she said as the Fire Moth started to vibrate a bit before hurling itself towards the Were-wolf, moving around it in an unpredictable manner and shooting beams of pure plasma at it, causing it to howl out in pain.  As the Fire Moth continued it's assault, Taliya played hop-scotch afterwards to deliver a crushing punch at the creature, only to get countered with a terrifying slash, causing Taliya to fall back, sliding on the ground.  Gritting her teeth, watching the were-wolf, otherwise busy swatting at the Fire Moth, trying to either down it with a melee attack or it's ranged attack.  

    "Taliya, take a back-seat this time.  I don't need you dying on me," Anastasia shouted before she was given a thumbs up.  Taliya stood up and limped her way out of battle.  As Taliya moved out of harm's way, Anastasia gripped her fists in a tight ball and rushed in towards the Werewolf, delivering a crushing blow to it's sternum, with the super-heated fist digging into the creature's body before pulling the hand out and grabbing the werewolf's head.  During this time, the were-wolf raised it's hand back to slash at Anastasia.  Before the creature had the time to swipe, she clenched her hand that was holding the werewolf's head, down into a fist, dealing even more damage to the creature.  While this was occurring, the creature swiped it's terrifying claws down at Anastasia, tearing a massive hole in her armor.  

    After letting the werewolf go, Anastasia stepped back as there was a massive gash in the armor.  The heads-up-display began to show error messages in the torso area.  "Yeah, yeah!  I know," she said as a green light began to heal the damage dealt by the claws.  Crap!  That did a lot.  Anastasia turned towards Nao for a moment as she created distance away from the Were-Wolf.  

    "This thing hits hard as hell.  Make sure you're well protected," she warned Nao.  He was more of a ranged fighter to begin with, so keeping Nao at ranged would be for the best.  "I'll try to keep it busy up close.  Just call out when I should move out of the way, alright?" she stated before clearing her throat and giving Nao a thumbs up.  

    Notes
    Spoiler:
    HP:  100%  - 10% = 90%
    MP:  100%
    Status:  Much more calm

    Spells used:
    - Aero-Guardian Armor - 1/6
    - Plasma Grasper - 1/6
    - Repair Mecha

    Spells on Cooldown:
    Sentry Prototype - 4/8
    Longinus Missiles - 4/8  

    Equipped:  The Fire Moth (Multipart AAL)
    - Domain of the Fire Moth:: 1/6

    Taliya:
    HP - 90% - 5% Recoil = 75% - 30% = 45%
    - Flare Blitz
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0


    Boss HP:  800 - 30 - 120 - 31 - 25 - 25 = 569 HP left
    The thing said it deals S Rank damage. Since they are claws, I decided that the S Rank was melee damage instead of spell damage as it didn't particularly state the difference. Besides, S Rank spell damage is way too OP for a job that B Ranks can go on.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

      Current date/time is 24th October 2017, 12:45 am