- Maximum of 4 mages.
- A rank mages can go on this job, that is if they are accompanied by at least one S rank mage
- 40 posts minimum, 450 words per post
- End the ongoing war between the Pyjacks and the Buzzards
- When coming into contact with the clan leaders, you have to roleplay them. Give them a personality and everything. Don't make them some mere doll.
Optional Requirements (Legal):
- Stop the armies from clashing with each other on the frontline, without killing any of them
- Convince the leaders and their commanders to discuss terms with each other one last time, with you as mediator
-Find the truth behind the war, and stop it
Optional Requirements (Dark):
- In order to gain more influence over Fiore, side with one of the clans.
- Form a deal to eradicate the other clan, in return have the clan you sided with swear loyalty to your guild.
- Kill the other clan's leader, and bring his head back.
Optional Requirements (Rune Knight):
- Quell the battle at the frontline at all cost, before it spreads beyond the Serene Cliff
- Find both clan leaders and bring them into custody
- Make sure both clans can't retaliate in the future
- Serene Cliff
Hello mages. You need to report to the Serene Cliff and repulse the oncoming war between two of Fiore's largest bandit clans. The Pyjacks and the Buzzards. These bandits have eluded our grasp for a very long time, but something has made them angry enough at each other to bring the entirety of their clans to the Serene Cliffs to enact an all out slaughter on each other. We, here at the Council, do not care how you do it, we just want this war averted before it spreads to the surrounding cities.
Strong: The Entire Pyjack Clan.
This army is at least 1,500 hundred men strong. That is overwhelming for one person, even if you are S-Rank. Be careful. Most of them are around D or C rank, except their leader who is equal to an SS rank guild master in sheer physical strength. - Normal ones take two C ranks to bring down, leader takes 10 S ranks.
The Entire Buzzard Clan.
Same as the Pyjacks, we're afraid. They have just over 1,500 men strong, so please, be careful. If you die in battle, we might not be able to find your body. Most of them are around D or C rank, except their leader who is equal to an SS rank guild master in sheer physical strength.
- Normal ones take two C ranks to bring down, leader takes 10 S ranks.
- 100,000 Jewels
Optional Reward (Legal):
- 30,000 Jewels for the guilds participating
- Title: Peacekeeper
Optional Reward (Dark):
- 30,000 Jewels for the guilds participating
- 15 C rank bandits of the clan you helped, to assist you on the next job you apply for.(one time only)
Optional Reward (Rune Knight):
- 50,000 Jewels extra
- 4 Lightsworn points
One step, two steps, three steps, and he almost hit his fourth before Ignite slammed into him from up front, knocking him down groaning before a piece of paper landed on his face. Well, today was a record, he was given a chance to go more than a couple of steps. Nothing too out of the ordinary either, but it was something at least. Damn it Ignite, if I had my older magic, I would... *Sigh* He knew he would have not done anything. Hiding behind the fact that he was not used to his new magic was not quite the best choice, and the She Phoenix would call him out for it anyways. So instead of saying something so stupid, he kept his lips sealed before placing his head back against the wood. Just one day, one day of peace without going on a job is what he would like. This occurrence was getting old and annoying.
Once that wake up call in the morning was done, they would be prepared to go on the job already. It was S ranked, she had expected him to find someone. By this point in time, he knew better than to fight her to object this stupid idea. Trying to stop armies of 1500 with just a blade and fire was not too bright of an idea. Then again, The blade cuts through the toughest of materials, and with his heavily enhanced speed, he could kind of scissor his way through. Maybe this was not too bad of a job, but the fact that he had to take on that many people was kind of irritating. The goal was to stop them, but would they be stopped so easily? That was probably why only S ranked mages went on the job. Elyx was A rank. Ignite was unconfirmed. Cassie was the Guild pet. The Magic Council didn't know about his lineage... Great job.
A grin on his face would then show as he then remembered something. There were connections that he had before that recently matched up to his potential, right? Heck, one of them being Ven, who was not even in his guild, yet he was still on a team with! Then again, how would he be able to locate her throughout the whole... Land of Fiore. Seems like he didn't think that one through, but there must be someone! Trying to enter through Infinity Hydra was not a good idea either unless he wanted to be at someones mercy. That went down the trash chute. But then, what next? Regardless of the answer, it was not like it was not something that he could not solve later. So that was what he would do, just simply save it for later in the near future.
Last edited by Elyx Reiaki on Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 20:49; edited 1 time in total