Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Akosh
    Experience : 88,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Re: (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Post by Chikane 4th June 2014, 11:14 am

‘So this will be the first time i meet all the other guild masters….wonder what they’ll think ‘bout little ol’ me.’ These were the thoughts of a figure clad in all green. They had on a green jumpsuit and a green hoodie that covered their face from view. When the guards at the entrance asked for her to lower it, she did so quickly before the allowed her in. Quickly the figure began to walk towards the stage, their face covered so that no one could identify them. Weaving in between the tables, the figure identified the members of their guild that they could spot. Heero, Naziel, Rita, Lance, Nightken and a few others had been able to make it, although it appeared that Heero had managed to stop a scene from being created that would make Fairy Tail look bad. ‘Ah need to thank him later. Wonder what he would want? Eh, Ah’ll figure it out later.’ The figure had managed to slip by without being seen by anyone and started to climb up. The woman dressed in all green managed to find her seat, to the immediate left of the Sabertooth guild master.What was his name? Zenshin Hitsumoto? She needed to remember these things better, or the woman would be in for some serious embarrassment when she would be asked about the other guild masters.

At any rate, the woman managed to slide into her seat quietly, hoping to not disturb the two men who were having a conversation. The other one was Lamia Scale’s guild master, Zuo Cii. The Fairy Tail guild master would have normally tried to start up conversation, but the nervousness was slightly getting to her and she would stay silent until addressed personally. There was little reason to bring attention to herself yet, and she would rather just keep an eye out for anyone in her guild she might have to punish.

This is why Chikane’s eyes had started to scour the crowd from under her hood, looking out for anyone in her guild that might attempt to cause trouble.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hono no uta
    Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Chikane's Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 4th June 2014, 11:28 am

Simon entered the guild master hall after slipping through the crowds of people outside. He didn't want to be here. But he needed to be here. The new guild master was making a public appearance as guild master. He couldn't risk her making any bold moves without him being there. The phoenix mage hadn't seen much of Chikane yet and didn't care to see any more so she was a wild card in his eyes. If she went making any declarations or promises that he wasn't okay with he needed to be close at hand. However at the moment he was slightly enjoying the positive attention he was getting. Rising Star #1 Simon the Phoenix, hotshot from Fairy Tail. Despite being the smallest mage in the building he had a good image going for himself. He didn't want to say he had fans but he knew his name appeared in the papers more then most. Somehow his discontent with the new guild master had also leaked to some scandal sheet of a newspaper so his appearance at a public event where his guild master was present got reporter's drooling. That aside, for better or for worse Simon loved attention and right now he was getting it.

He didn't play it up or work the crowd, not right now anyway, he just gladly soaked it in. He worked his way through the tall people all around him to Table 15 which Fairy Tail had claimed. It appeared something had been going down around there, crying over spilled milk level something anyway. Not worried Simon sat down at the table facing the stage without a word to his guild mates. His expression was lighthearted and he appeared happy but this was far from the truth. Despite the opportunities for fun and enjoyment presented Simon was not here for that, far from it. This day was not one for games. His eye's settled on the three guild masters already present. Some old coot, Zenshin that one guy who was with Heero before chaos broke out the day Faust stabbed Simon(fun memories all around), then sitting under the Fairy Tail banner was the woman Simon knew as Chikane. Immediately he frowned, she was wearing a hood acting all cloak and dagger. Trying to be strong and silent or whatever. This wasn't the image of Fairy Tail that Simon wanted shown to the world. Realizing he was being a bit of a hypocrite Simon put on a fake smile and began pointless chit chat with random passersby. All about appearances.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th June 2014, 11:30 am

Zenshin's jaw nearly dropped to the floor when he noticed Viola in the crowd of people, one of his old guild members that left. He couldn't track any of them down, but she came here? "Zuo, there's a girl here that I believe is part of Nox Animus. She used to be part of my guild, and like I said earlier, I think they all formed that illegal guild. Rumors always have a reason to form, so either someone made up a dark guild for fun, or they exist. The latter tends to be the case with rumors. If she tries to run, back me up" he whispered to the old man, trying not to get his eye poked out by the man's beard. In an instant, he linkstepped from the stage to right in front of Viola. "Hungry? Viola. Now I'll get to the point since you seem to be quite popular. Either you can tell me what you know about Nox Animus, or I can get you arrested on the spot. I don't want to get the information out through usual means, so I'll let you tell me. I also don't suggest telling me that you don't know what I'm talking about or that you're guildless." he said, whispering quietly but very close to her face. "There's very little you can do after making the blunder of coming here. That was sloppy of whoever sent you. Quite sloppy. You also won't fight me, you're a little outnumbered. There's also camera lacrima everywhere monitoring this place in case any assassins try and get a crazy idea. Not like they could succeed in killing a guild master. So please Viola, tell me why you're here, who sent you, and the names of your guild members." he said before stepping aside and opening a path to the banquet table.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 4th June 2014, 11:46 am

Zuo nodded and watched Zenshin go. "My my he doesn't waste time." He glanced over to the new arrival at the stage. "Ah hello. Are you the guild master of Fairy Tail? I must ask your name." The old coot had an eye on Chikane and an eye on Zenshin's confrontation. If it was true this girl was from Nox Animus there would be trouble. However sadly for the girl she was in a rather poor situation. A potential dark mage in a legal mage convention where some of the most powerful mages in the world were gathered. Fighting was not even close to an option. Escape was also impossible. As long as she was somewhere on the earth she would not be able to escape Zuo. Even the sky would harbor no refuge for her as he had heard rumors that the guild master of Blue Pegasus could not only fly but was the fastest man alive. Well actually said man was also no here but Zuo was sure someone like him would arrive any minute. Not to mention the presence of many other high end mages, one was bound to be able to fly.

So despite a dark mage being in their midst Zuo Cii was able to remain completely calm and attempt talking to Chikane as if nothing at all was wrong. At that moment Zuo decided to take a mental note to do something about how long winded his thought process was. Honestly if his life was ever made into a novel no one would ever want to read such long pointless trains of thought. A moment later a flaw in Zenshin's plan occurred to him... Zuo could not move around inside. He suddenly felt like rubbish back up.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th June 2014, 11:56 am

Before the raven-haired girl got her chance to reach out and grasp onto something delicious a silver-haired man suddenly appeared directly in-front of her, causing her to jerk in surprise. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. she thought, it was her old guild-master Zenshin of Saber-tooth. She couldn't speak, nor could she move as he neared her, even if she wanted to run she couldn't. Beside's running would make her look like a coward, and that was one thing she didn't want to do.

"Hungry? Viola. Now I'll get to the point since you seem to be quite popular. Either you can tell me what you know about Nox Animus, or I can get you arrested on the spot. I don't want to get the information out through usual means, so I'll let you tell me. I also don't suggest telling me that you don't know what I'm talking about or that you're guileless." he would whisper quietly to her, causing her to flinch as she looked away.

What does he want to know? God dammit, do I need to tell him everything, crap why did I come here. she thought nervously, her knees somewhat shaking, her face slightly blue. She couldn't contain herself, no matter how much she wanted to not look like a coward, she couldn't.

"There's very little you can do after making the blunder of coming here. That was sloppy of whoever sent you. Quite sloppy. You also won't fight me, you're a little outnumbered. There's also camera lacrima everywhere monitoring this place in case any assassins try and get a crazy idea. Not like they could succeed in killing a guild master. So please Viola, tell me why you're here, who sent you, and the names of your guild members." he would say, stepping aside to a banquet table. Viola casually walked past him and sat down, her hands placed onto her lap as she looked away.

I don't know how to start speaking.. I-I-I'm so nervous I could faint, maybe even throw up.. But, if I don't start speaking then Zenshin will probably have me arrested.. she paused, comedically crying to herself I only came here to eat the delicious food and listen to what they had to say about Nox Animus! she shouted in her mind, before swallowing some of her fear.

"N-Nobody sent me here. I c-c-came out of c-curiousity.." she began, straightening her posture. "I c-came, because I heard there was good food. And also.. heard that you all might be talking about Nox Animus.. I just was curious to see what you all had to say, about my guild.." she informed, and as she continued to speak, she grew less and less anxious. Though, she found that she couldn't move her legs, even if she tried. "Also.. I don't know a lot of my guild-members.. only a few that I could tell you." she said, her voice was soft and fragile, as if she could easily be broken.

Main Theme:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 4th June 2014, 12:03 pm

Lance tried to ignore the fight about to break out while Lea clapped her hands and started to play patty cake with Heero. While she was doing this Lance looked up at Rin and gave her a warm smile and a slight nod before heading over to Rita and Naziel who was started to cry. He patted Rita on the shoulder before pulling Naziel into a friendly hug. His fatherly instincts that he had gotten from taking care of Lea were starting to kick in. He pulled away from the hug and sat Naziel down. Lance didn't know what was going on but he guessed that it was about Saber tooth "Naziel... take it easy man. Just like Rita said: Breath..." he muttered as he patted Naziel's back.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 4th June 2014, 12:03 pm

"Um..." Kaseki wandered in from behind his friends. He peered over the shoulders of his friends. He looked over and saw his master.

"I sure hope I'm not late." he whispered to himself. No one had noticed Kaseki, other than his guild master, afterall, Kaseki was part of the earth.

He watched from between the heads of his friends. He was always so lost, everyone knew him to be like that. Kaseki was always clueless.

"What... What's going on?" he asked quietly. He could see the strange and familiar girl change her tone with the two men, one being Zuo.

"Friends?" he said to himself as he watched the event unfold.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 4th June 2014, 12:18 pm

Janna walked to the place where the Guildmasters and the other legal guild members were meeting, dressed as cutely as possible. She had a cute, innocent smile on, a smile she had been practicing all night. This was the day in which she was going to attempt to kill someone.

She could get satisfied with a simple kill of a D/C Rank. Didn't matter which. It was a start, and she would be satisfied with it. It was time for her to prove she was truly a dark mage, a person who belonged to a dark guild, not a person often confused with a light mage.

And she was going to achieve it with intelligence.

She walked around, looking for a possible Victim, and suddenly bumped into someone. She quickly pulled back the innocent smile and looked at the person she had bumped against. '' Excuse me, I was not looking where I was walking.'' She said, her voice sweet, so sweet it sickened the Requip Mage.

Note:

Last edited by Janna Hovercraft on 7th June 2014, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th June 2014, 12:21 pm

Kyll giggled walking with Leonard. "Don't worry about Heero. He'll get what's coming to him. Just let him eat that ghost pepper sauce I gave him." Kyll giggled and smiled. "He didn't even say please. Ha... I don't know how Alye ever dealt with him." Kyll looked over at the dessert table. "Oh no... the cake table..." Kyll looked at Leonard. "You mind taking this platter to table 6? That's Lamia Scale I believe. You know the Blue Pegasus table is quite empty." She said looking over that the table. "Where is he? Better yet... where's Master Zeno?" Kyll smiled and then faded into the crowd over to the dessert table.

Kyll placed a hand on Zenshin's shoulder and then on Viola's. "Cous-- I mean Master Zenshin." She smiled happily. "I'm quite certain starting issues in front of my dessert table will give me a heart attack. I spent all night and this morning baking these desserts." She opened on of her glowing green eyes. I don't need Inspector Recreator Gadget here today. She looked at Viola. "If you came for the food then you're in luck."

Themes:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 4th June 2014, 12:25 pm

"Sir! err... Lady! er... Mep, please return to your master!" shouted Cyrus as he pursued the serpent. He continued running as it slithered in between to mages, which the cloud make mage shoved out of the way. He then continued in his pursuit. The snake then slithered under a table at which several people sat, one of whom was the blue haired lightning mage from earlier. Devising a plan, he leapt over the table to intercept the snake on the other side, ultimately slamming into a black haired mage and toppling to the ground. Getting up he held the recently caught snake in the air towards it's owner.

"I believe this is yours sir," he said. The green haired boy evidently was from Lamia Scale according to his tattoo, the same guild as Cyrus. He looked at the people sitting at the table. They were not from Lamia Scale, but rather had the same guild mark as Daiki did. They were Fairy Tail mages. "And hello there Fairy Tail, how have you all been doing? he asked failing to realize he had just collided with one of them during his snake pursuit.

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 4th June 2014, 12:30 pm

Naziel snarled lightly as he looked at the Sabertooth Guild master; "If he's put them up to this then that's low..." He growled. The Dragon Slayer didn't know what to think right now, his mind was a blur and all he wanted to do was be sat with Chikane, the girl who had his heart. He looked at Rita and Lance as he sat taking a few steady breaths; "I want you both to keep an eye on me alright... If necessary get Heero or Nightken to restrain me. This is no joke." His tone was icy cold as he watched the crowd and noticed the commotion towards the doorway.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Guild Master)
    Mentor : Akosh
    Experience : 88,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chikane 4th June 2014, 12:32 pm

Chikane immediately turned her head, and gave a smile to the older and wiser guild master. She pulled her hood down to show that she was watching him, her brown hair flowing slightly as she ran a hand through it. “Well hello to you two Mistah. Ah am indeed the Fairy Tail guild master, and mah name is Chikane.” The flame mage had her usual bubbly and happy attitude showing once again now that she had someone speaking to her. She was still indeed nervous, but it was less so than before as she kept an eye out on everything going on. Zenshin had left the stage to go confront someone, so if Chikane was needed to assist her fellow guild master she would immediately, no matter if she knew him or not. But other than that, she kept a close eye on the members from her guild. They seemed to cause a little havoc all the time, but she hoped she could at least not have to worry about them hurting someone. Or each other.

“And if Ah am correct, you’re Mastah Zuo Cii right? Lamia Scale’s guild master.” Chikane asked, even though she pretty much knew, as she kept the smile on her face. “It’s a pleasure to meet cha. Ah hope that this meeting goes all and well. Shamed to admit, but Ah am a bit nervous.” Chikane chuckled as she rubbed the back of her head. It was true, she was the newest guild master at the meeting; not to mention the youngest if she was correct. She just hoped she wasn’t underestimated just because she was young.

She had some skills too.

Hono no uta
    Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Chikane's Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th June 2014, 12:34 pm

Heero sat with Lea, Lance's 5 year old daughter playing Patty Cake at Table 15 as Simon came and sat down; short as ever, but large in Magic Power; Heero smiled but didn't take his eyes off of the game. Table 15 was really packed.

As soon as Chikane entered the building; Heero smiled even harder. About 80 Fairy Tail wizards let out a "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" and threw their hands up into the sky; performing the 'Fairy Tail' hand symbol as Chikane took the stage.

"Yeah Chikane!!!"
    "Fairy Tail forever, number one!"
    "You show em Chikane!"

Fairy Tail members got hyped as they held their fingers up in the Fairy Tail symbol as Chikane took a seat. The Guildmaster's already seemed to be conversing; although the official meeting wouldn't start until all 5 Guildmaster's were present. Only then would the Reception end and business take over.

"W-what the?!" Heero spotted Viola in the crowd; as Lea's hand--SMACKED! Heero in the face in the middle of patty cake. He got a sweatdrop over his head as he looked at Lea; who probably just giggled. As Heero looked back to Viola; Zenshin was already in front of her; as Heero comically moved his head from Zenshin's spot to his seat back and forth a few times before standing to his feet. "Naziel, listen to Lance and Rita...they'll look after you. Lea, I'll be back."

Crossing the room swiftly, a few eyes followed Heero as he stepped out of nowhere next to Viola.

"Oi, oi.....Zenshin can't you see how uncomfortable you're making her. What kind of a man threatens to have a 16 year old arrested." Heero stood next to Viola without even looking at her; as his eyebrows furrowed in disbelief that Zenshin could be this way. "I don't know what's going on, but please...don't blame Viola. She's one of the most honest people I know...." Heero's signature voice went off in a somewhat quiet manner. He'd overheard a bit of what they were talking about. "If you want to have her arrested, you'll have to go through me. We both know what Count Sparrow and the Rune Knights will do to her if they get a hold of her and find out she has information about.....her new Guild." Heero gave Zenshin a pleading look before he made eye contact with Viola for the first time in a year.

"Don't worry, I'm here. I'll be at Table 15 if you need anything. Zenshin please, take your place. You're a Guildmaster...don't make a scene." a shot of Heero looking sideways at Viola ended as he began to walk back towards table 15; trying his hardest not to look back. As Heero began to leave; he noticed Kyll at the last minute standing between Zenshin and Viola; he hadn't noticed because she was always carrying food; he thought she was just a waiter.

".................." he merely stared her down as a few people noticed this and looked from Kyll to Heero and back again. Heero looked somewhat concerned but then looked extremely prideful and rude towards Kyll again. He'd been staying up late talking to her mother the Wish Fairy in a jar on his nightstand near his bed recently; no one knew that except for Garfield and Einrich. He was supposed to keep her safe until the time came to give her back to Kyll.

'Kyll...there is so much I have to tell you. I don't mean to treat you like this. Kal, your daughter is so oblivious to what will come her way....'

Zenshin.....why do you have so much anger towards Viola....' Heero thought to himself as he approached his table; looking at the floor for only a brief moment.

× Bio
    × Magic

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 Rose

Neirak
    Neirak

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might

Post by Neirak 4th June 2014, 12:37 pm

Neirak entered the meeting hall of all the guild masters, there was so many people in this place it was a little bit too much even for him. He liked meeting new people, but this time he wasn't quite feeling himself, he had developed a splitting headache that just wouldn't go away. He walked over to the nearest empty table and sat down for a moment. He just need a minute to push the pain that this headache was causing, then he would go back to being regular old friendly Neirak. "Ugghhh, why am I getting a headache at a time like this, it's that absolute worst, especially since there are so many other wizards here. Why am I getting headaches so frequently all of a sudden anyway... it's getting annoying but i guess i should just try to rest and hope this headache goes away,. In fact I'm sure it will if i just stop talking to myself for one and rest," Neirak murmured sitting down slumped against the table.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 5f7d834d-58e0-4f6b-a9f8-2b60cb179f83_zps05f3a78c

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 Nei_210

Themes for Neirak:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 4th June 2014, 12:41 pm

Kihia stood up again when he heard a crash coming from Table 15 again. He turned around and saw that Cyrus had dove over hit crashed into someone he didn't know and was holding up the snake that belonged to Aegiel. Cyrus....so help me... Kihia got up and walked over to the table and grabbed Cyrus's by his collar and lifted him up with his right arm. He lifted Cyrus up so his feet was off the ground.

He gave Cyrus an glaring glance and the looked at the people he had just disrupted, "I apologize for my friends clumsy actions... I hope you are able to forgive as he was trying to catch our fellow guild member's pet..."

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 Kihisi10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Bliss
    Bliss

Player 
    Lineage : Maelstorm
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bliss 4th June 2014, 12:41 pm

Bliss heard that there was an event being held, the guild masters where to speak of events and concerns. The place was packed with legal wizards and goody two shoes'. The place sickened him, but he knew better than draw attention to himself, this event can prove to provide useful information or it could be the last event of his life. Truly Bliss was in the lions den, but he was not afraid he actually found it exhilarating. Bliss was absorbed by the crowd, and blended easily into his surroundings. His tattoo of Nox Animus was completely hidden underneath his layers of clothing, infiltrating the place would be easy for him for he was not known, most of the Nox Animus did not even know he existed.

Bliss was able to slip through the security check without any trouble the guards merely regarded him as a weak guildless mage looking for an opportunity to join a guild. The hall was grand, it was crowded with hundreds of people. Bliss smiled, all he needed to do was lay low and blend in. He scanned the area, many powerful and famous wizards where here, he noted that if he was discovered there would be no way of fighting back after all his powers where limited. Suddenly a young woman caught his eye. She was from Nox Animus also, her name was Lady Viola Purefoy.

So I am not the only dark wizard here.... perhaps I should say hello to my comrade.thought Bliss to himself as he waded through the crowd. Lady Viola seemed to be preoccupied with something so Bliss merely noted that he would have to greet her later. For now he simply wanted to find someone to socialize with someone to pass the time, perhaps maybe find out more information of the legal guild by mingling with the other mages. Bliss new it would be quite difficult to squeeze into a conversation, after all all the mages here was divided into their own little cliques. He knew he had to find an opening and wait for an opportunity to present itself, he could not simply dive into a conversation that would be...... awkward. Bliss noted to himself Socializing is much harder than assassination and slaying a monster. He sighed, luckily he found an empty table, he sat by himself and began to make a stuffed animal and waited.

Last edited by Bliss on 4th June 2014, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 4th June 2014, 12:59 pm

Zuo laughed when Chikane finished. "Oh don't worry. There is nothing to fear here. After all what is the worst that can happen? A little humiliation is nothing to be worried about." Hearing a loud noise he looked out into the crowd and saw the commotion with Agiel, Cyrus and Kihia. He frowned and squinted at them. You three had better have a good reason for this or you are all polishing the guild. With that he looked back to Chikane and smiled "This is a friendly place. No reason to be shy." His eyes narrowed and his expression hardened "As long as you don't cause trouble like your guild members do." The likely senile old man then laughed and settled back into watching the crowd before him. I do however wonder when the last two guild masters shall arrive.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th June 2014, 1:12 pm

Oh my. She didn't call my bluff. I wonder what else I can get out of her. Maybe I don't have to use Origin Perception after all he thought before Heero stepped in between him and her, telling him to back off. "Heero, she's seventeen. And I'm threatening a criminal with arrest, I'm pretty sure that's what you do when they show up spying on one of the most important events in Fiore. Whatever I decide to do isn't your call." he said to Heero before he walked off. Then, he and Viola were alone again. If Heero really thinks I'm not every bit as stubborn as he is, he's in for a surprise he thought before staring down Viola once again. "Now that the rude interruption is over. Tell me, who runs the guild. That's really what I care about right now. Tell me and we can forget this ever happened" he told the girl who did seem a little frightened now that Heero pointed it out.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 4th June 2014, 1:17 pm

Rita allowed Lance to take over and calm Naziel down, feeling he would do a better job at it then her. Rita exchanged a friendly grin as Simon joined her and the rest at the table just as she was about to greet him she was interrupted. A white haired mage from Lamia Scale had  leapt right over table 15 and slammed into Lance before he tumbled behind the table. Things were getting chaotic once again. She turned to look at the white haired mage that had dove over the table, he now had a snake in his hand while he casually greeted her guild as if nothing had happened. The shadow creation wizard rose an eyebrow at this,confused as ever. 'And I thought Sabertooth was a reckless guild...' She thought bitterly as she eyed the Lamia Scale wizard. The tall Lamia Scale mage that had gotten between her and the Sabertooth girl showed up along with their surprise guest with a lengthy apology and excuse of some what. Rita sighed and shrugged it off choosing not to make any sour comments, feeling it was best not to get onto Lamia Scales bad side. It was Naziel who had spoken next. He sounded serious as he asked her and Lance to watch over him. Rita would make sure that he didn't get into any messes but she refused to keep him on a leash. She nodded and swore to watch him from a distance as Heero left to go speak with some other mages at the desert table, including Sabertooth's guild master.

Rita looked back to the table and sighed seeing that Heero had drenched just about everything in soy sauce. It would be a waste to let it go untouched or let Heero hog it all for that matter. Rita swiped a piece of lamb, That he had managed to soak in soy sauce along with everything else and helped herself too it. Instantly she felt as if her mouth was set on fire."Eh...Wow t-th-th-that's spicy...!" Rita muttered jittery as she tried to keep cool which was evidently impossible due to the immense heat that came from the ghost pepper seasoning. Her eyes began to water as she held her breath, face going red. She couldn't take it anymore. "Gah! My mouth is on fire!!! NAZIEL WATER NOW!!!" She shouted as she shook Naziel begging for him to cool her down, Just as Heero was returning to the table.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 4th June 2014, 1:30 pm

Kihia stood there with Cyrus still being held in his right hand off the ground. He saw that the brown haired girl from before had eaten something that had proved to be to hot to handle. Kihia then saw the waitress coming with a glass of water he had ordered and signaled her over. He accepted the glass of water in his left hand, and sent a small amount of his magic power into it to make the water colder. He then handed the young girl the glass of water, "Here quickly drink this..." He didn't know exactly why she had ordered food to spicy for her to handle but he was going to try and help her out.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 Kihisi10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th June 2014, 1:36 pm

Though Viola was going to continue on, a figure approached the two of them just beside the raven-haired girl who looked up with curious eyes. At first she didn't recognize the young man, but after a few moments of observing him she realized it was none other than Heero. Her nervousnesses dropped by a bit as the blue-haired man began to speak, mainly toward Zenshin.

"Oi, oi.....Zenshin can't you see how uncomfortable you're making her. What kind of a man threatens to have a 16 year old arrested." Heero said, frowning at the silver-haired Guild-master as Viola looked away and mumbled 17 under her breath. "I don't know what's going on, but please...don't blame Viola. She's one of the most honest people I know...." Heero said, which is when she would look up at him with soft eyes, feeling some-what touched that the blue-haired mage was sticking up for her. "If you want to have her arrested, you'll have to go through me. We both know what Count Sparrow and the Rune Knights will do to her if they get a hold of her and find out she has information about.....her new Guild." Heero would then meet eye contact with her, making her jerk in surprise slightly. "Don't worry, I'm here. I'll be at Table 15 if you need anything. Zenshin please, take your place. You're a Guildmaster...don't make a scene." Heero would say before beginning to walk off, Viola's nervousnesses returning as she looked down at her lap once again.

"Heero, she's seventeen. And I'm threatening a criminal with arrest, I'm pretty sure that's what you do when they show up spying on one of the most important events in Fiore. Whatever I decide to do isn't your call." Zenshin called toward him before he left and headed back toward his table. The two were left alone once more, Viola sticking quiet as she listen to all the different conversations around her, the smell of delicious food burning her nose, her stomach grumbling softly. I'm.. not a criminal.. she thought to herself, her bottom lip quivering. "Now that the rude interruption is over. Tell me, who runs the guild. That's really what I care about right now. Tell me and we can forget this ever happened." Zenshin said, making her collect her courage once more.

"If I tell you, what are you going to do. Are you going to arrest my Guild-master?" she paused, finally making eye-contact with the Saber-tooth Guild-master, her insides once more twisting up. "Zenshin, Nox Animus, is a guild full of both legal mages and dark mages, a guild that isn't dark nor is it light. It was created to be a guild of freedom.." she said, covering her mouth in shock at what she just said. I was supposed to tell him his name, not blabber on about the guild. She looked away, her face becoming blue once again.

The soft touch of a hand on her shoulder caused her to flinch where she sat before she peered over to see a woman with closed eyes and long brown hair. "Cous-- I mean Master Zenshin." She smiled happily. "I'm quite certain starting issues in front of my dessert table will give me a heart attack. I spent all night and this morning baking these desserts." the woman then faced Viola, beads of sweat formed onto the raven-haired girls head as she looked up at her. "If you came for the food then you're in luck." she would say, Viola thinking to herself that their were quite a lot of friendly people here.

"Y-You don't say?" she laughed anxiously pausing, "Everything looks so delicious, I'm glad I decided to come." she said, glancing over to the deserts layed out before her. She was so tempted to eat just one, but with Zenshin nailing her down for answers she had been to occupied with trying to get out of it rather than to eat. But, her plan was to say good things about Nox Animus, maybe even lie. She wasn't sure what the Guild-master's intentions were, but she did want to find out before she told him anything.

Last edited by Viola-chan on 4th June 2014, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main Theme:
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic

Post by Akeya 4th June 2014, 1:37 pm

Headache. That was the main thought Akeya had as she made her way through the crowds. Well, not yet an actual headache, but she just knew that if she stayed here for too long it'd turn into one, and a full-blown headache at that. For one thing, the sun was shining brightly, as always around here, so even Akeya's large cloak barely managed to completely hide her visage from the sun, as she advanced towards the Meeting Hall trying to make sure she was always facing away from the source of the light. Somehow the bright and joyous sunlight was even worse now, with so many people, making so many sounds, having so many smells, possessing so much of the space...

Akeya quickly shook her head as she noticed that she was getting too absorbed by the very things that were making her mood worse. Yes, there are lots of people here, and they sure are noisy and smelly, but as soon as she's inside the Meeting Hall it should be a bit calmer, and hopefully she could find some shady spot to sit in. And while there might be lots of people, her cloak ensured that even if Akeya encountered the one or two people that she knew they wouldn't recognize her, and together with her own ability to move about without drawing too much attention to herself, and the fact that most people instinctively avoid a completely cloaked and masked stranger, Akeya at least managed to reach the entrance to the Meeting Hall quickly and without much difficulty.

At least, until the Rune Knight guarding the entrance demanded that she revealed her identity. To be expected, but Akeya still narrows her eyes above her mask as she glares at the guard. He's practically telling her to surrender to the scorching sun. That, and while her guild tattoo has been located in such a spot that it'd be easy to hide, it also means that showing it on purpose is a bit harder. Akeya doesn't doubt that it's better to choose for easy to hide than easy to show, but a guild tattoo between the shoulder blades still presents some trouble sometimes. If she were a male she could just lift her shirt, but while Akeya doesn't actually mind that herself it'd probably cause trouble if she did something like that in public, or at all.

So, the only solution is that when it might be necessary Akeya wears something which allows her to show her guild tattoo without revealing too much of herself. This mostly resulted in her wearing a shirt which is loose enough that she can pull it down on the back, which she did now as she turned around and moved her cloak to the side, on the inside grumbling as she could feel the sunlight assaulting her bare arms.

"I am Akeya Kuusai from Blue Pegasus."

The Rune Knight raised his eyebrows at the strange location of the guild tattoo. Well, she had told him who she was, and shown him at least proof regarding the claim of being part of Blue Pegasus, so after casting one last look at the tattoo the Rune Knight told Akeya that she could go in. Akeya did so quickly, nodding at the Rune Knight while pulling her shirt back in its normal position and making sure her cloak once again covered her completely.

Once inside Akeya looked around, her oncoming headache almost immediately lessening as she left the crowd outside. The Meeting Hall itself was also packed with mages, but at least now Akeya was hidden from the sun thanks to the building, and as busy as it is inside, outside it was worse. Besides of that, the Meeting Hall was flooded with magic energy, and while too much magic of the wrong kind was as bad as badly played music for Akeya, her sensitivity to magic also allowed her to feel more alive when in the presence of large amounts of energy.

Still, old habits die hard, so after having glanced at everybody inside Akeya directly headed to one of the less populated areas inside the Hall, still keeping herself fully cloaked. The light inside the building is nowhere as strong as the sun, barely even a real nuisance for Akeya, but the cloak also helped avoid people trying to be friendly with her. And since the Rune Knight had let her in, most mages believed that even if she was cloaked, Akeya wasn't a real danger, so they just left her alone. Once she found a good spot Akeya looked at the rest of the Hall, putting everything and everybody under the scrutiny of her gaze. Plenty of Fairy Tail members had already announced their presence by being noisy, which either meant that there's lots of them here, or Akeya was just seeing some evidence behind the claim that everybody in Fairy Tail is loud, uncontrollable and chaotic. With Fairy Tail being the number one presence, Lamia Scale took second place, Akeya recognizing those mages as much thanks to her research on all the mages worth mentioning as anything else. After that there wasn't really any guild which had more mages than all the others, although from what Akeya could see there weren't many Blue Pegasus members. At first that appeared to be a bit of an oddity, considering this is right on the island of Blue Pegasus, but looking at it from another point of view, most of the Blue Pegasus members had probably already experienced this before, and besides, for them it would be a lot easier to get information from the meeting without having to actually be there.

Still, the fact that from the five main guilds only the Guild Masters from Eclipse Soul and her own guild haven't shown themselves yet makes Akeya suspicious. Well, more suspicious than usual. Her Guild Master is such a flashy man, there'd be no way for her to miss his presence. For one thing, he was so flashy his presence instinctively made Akeya feel like she should be hiding behind something before he turned into a miniature sun. So far as Akeya could see, Shuhei simply wasn't here. She didn't know as much about the Guild Master from Eclipse Soul, but you'd think the Guild Masters from the five most powerful guilds would all make sure to be present early, to ensure that they make a good impression. Might be a good idea to just keep observing everything from here. Multiple bubbles of increased noisiness have already spawned, so it's not like Akeya would get bored watching everything unfold...

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fatewalking
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Aegiel 4th June 2014, 1:48 pm

Aegiel stared up at the white-haired boy in surprise. Meep squirmed out of the boy's clenched fist and leapt at Aegiel, clearing five feet and wrapping around his neck like a lasso. Before Aegiel could thank him, Kihia walked up to him and began scolding the helpful mage on his manners, ignoring Aegiel completely. Aegiel felt awful. Here he was, one of Lamia Scale's newest guild members, and already someone else had taken the blame for what was clearly his fault. As Meep squirmed back into the confines of his T-shirt, Aegiel tugged meekly on Kihia's jacket. "Umm, I'm so sorry. The whole snake-thing...that was my fault." He awkwardly jerked his thumb to Meep's savior, still dangling from Kihia's fist. "If it wasn't for him, Mee- um, my snake might be dead. Sorry." Aegiel's face burned. He hated apologies, but he'd feel even worse if he didn't. He waited to be scolded, half-hoping Kihia would knock him flat for his transgressions and put him out of his misery. And when were the damn announcements gonna start anyway?

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 4th June 2014, 1:48 pm

As Primo stood up he looked around for more people and just started to play around with a piece of string as he looked around and saw everyone at Table 15 an then said,"Yo!" To everyone at the table. He sat down and ate a snack and then he turned and then face palmed at the sight of Rita begging to get cooled down then he saw Heero and then said"Do you want a snack?" Primo looked at Heero while holding out a bag of chips.
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 4th June 2014, 1:51 pm

Naziel looked over at Heero and considered going to join him, even though the Sabertooth Guild master would not recognize him, he was not sure how he would react around Zenshin. Instead he allowed himself to clear his mind and relax until he heard Rita shouting at him to give him water! Naziel blushed unsure of what to do before coming up with only one solution. Firing a small torrent of water from his mouth into hers. Of course this is pure water, not spit or anything as gross but still... His guildmates didn't know that!

After about 20 seconds of 'hydrating' Rita, Naziel stopped and blinked for a moment as he looked at the slightly confused Rita before breaking out into a bright red blush on his face as he buried his face into his scarf and uttered in a quiet voice; "I didn't know what else too do..." He looked down moving his index finger in circles on the table in front of him.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 3 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:49 am