Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Star Re: (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Post by King Zenshin 4th June 2014, 1:52 pm

"I don't care about his intentions. I don't plan on having him arrested. Quit your stalling and tell me before I have to resort to plan B. And trust me Viola, you don't want me to do that" he said seriously, staring her down while ignoring Kyll. He only had one objective right now, and that was to find out who the leader of Nox Animus was. If he even got a notion that she would try to stall any further, he would just go and grab the nearest Rune Knight with his suspicions. She would no doubt have a guild tattoo somewhere on her body, and if they found that, she would have to deal with Sparrow. If that happened... well... she would definitely wish she was dead to say the least. "Now I'll ask again. Who is the leader of Nox Animus?" he said. There are only a select few it could be... if she doesn't tell me one of them, I'll have to follow through on my threats. "Trust me, you're better off telling me than dealing with Sparrow. I don't know if you remember, but I'm probably unnecessarily fair. I won't out you if you tell me all I ask. Just the name of your guildmaster. Please, humor a lunatic just this once. If not, well, I can't just let you go after threatening to turn you in can I? I won't give you a third chance"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 4th June 2014, 2:07 pm

Lance got up from the ground from the smash with a small smile "No problem man it was an accident." Lance then looked at Naziel as he squirt water into Rita's mouth with his eye brow raised. It look weird but he was oddly ok with it seeing as he was trying to become calm. Lance simply grabbed a bottle of the Ghost pepper sauce and shoved it into Naziel's mouth with a straightest face ever before hitting the bottom of it and making all the sauce in the whole bottle go down Naziel's throat. He then grabbed some Ghost peppers from the table and shoved five of them into Naziel's mouth then used his hands to try to force him to chew. He simply closed his eyes and gave Naziel a sweet smile before turning to Rita with a shrug "He started it." he said with a chuckle. He knew about Naziel's magic so he didn't worry all that much and he did it because of the fact that Naziel had water magic.

Lance stood in front of Rita now with a smile on his face as Lea came up behind him and pushed him into Rita "Kiss!" she yelled as Lance flew forward and locked lips with Rita for a second before breaking away and turning to Lea with a red face "L-Lea What the hell?!" he said as his face grew redder as he turned to Rita "I - I am sorry I didn't mean to-" he started before turning and sitting down at the table as he covered his face with his hands .

Lea stared down at Lance then back to Rita "Rita... I think I broke dad..." she muttered as she stared at Lance's blank yet embarrassed face that just looked forward while mumbling the words "Kiss" and "Rita" every few seconds.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 4th June 2014, 2:13 pm

Simon laughed at his guild members antics. Watching them struggle to- he wasn't even sure what they were supposed to be achieving but their failure to do so was incredibly entertaining. Then he noticed Rita trying to deal with super spicy food by drinking water. He jumped up and yelled at Naziel and Rita "Bakame! Water doesn't help! Water increases the tongue's sensitivities to tastes and flavors! It might seem to help at first but within a minute the burn will be back and worse then ever! Milk you need milk!" However Simon's out burst was too late, Rita was already royally screwed by Naziel's strange intervention. The phoenix mage face palmed and dropped back into his seat. He tried, no one can ever say he didn't. Now curious Simon grabbed a fork and stole a bit of Heero's chilli pepper sauce coated lamb meat. He ate the piece of meat and shivers went down his spine. Yikes that stuff has some kick, a normal person would be screaming like a baby right now. Much like Rita. Simon however was made of sterner stuff and instead only suffered extreme discomfort.

The phoenix slammed his hand on the table with his head hanging low. One could see he was biting his lip. That sauce was borderline a viable method of assassination. He gagged "That's ghost chilli pepper sauce. Aniki used to give it to me during training because he thought it would make me run faster. In reality it just damaged my taste buds." As he was talking smoke was coming out of his mouth when he noticed he sighed "Ugh I hate this stuff." He grabbed a near by pitcher and poured himself a glass of milk and chugged it quickly. Still in a great deal of pain Simon's face was slowly turning red, however it had subsided enough that he could tough it up and pretend he wasn't effected. Simon was very good at pretending.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th June 2014, 2:22 pm

"I don't care about his intentions. I don't plan on having him arrested. Quit your stalling and tell me before I have to resort to plan B. And trust me Viola, you don't want me to do that." Zenshin said, his gaze grew intense as she looked away again, swallowing nervously. Her insides felt like they had been all tied up, her knees shaking once more.

I can't tell him who the Guild-Master is.. It's obvious to anybody that he would go after Zenneth if I told him.. she thought her hands beginning to shake, I have to lie, I have to tell him it's somebody else, but who? If I told him it was Indar, or Victoria he would go after either of them and they'd probably be arrested. I couldn't live with myself if that happened to them..

"Now I'll ask again. Who is the leader of Nox Animus?" he would ask, pausing for a moment, "Trust me, you're better off telling me than dealing with Sparrow. I don't know if you remember, but I'm probably unnecessarily fair. I won't out you if you tell me all I ask. Just the name of your guildmaster. Please, humor a lunatic just this once. If not, well, I can't just let you go after threatening to turn you in can I? I won't give you a third chance." he said, every word snapped into Viola like little needles, she refused, she couldn't tell him, she wouldn't out any of her friends like that, not in a thousand years, not ever.

"I refuse to tell you. We both know, that if I told you who my Guild-Master is, that you'd go after her or him and arrested him or her, I can see it in your eyes." she paused, reaching over toward a donut that was layed out onto the table, grasping onto it with her shaky hand and shoving it into her mouth. She swallowed it whole, before facing her lap once more. "Arrest me, torture me, I don't care. I would never out my Guild-Master like that." she said, her voice was firm and bitter.

This is it, I'm going to jail, my life as mage is over.. she thought to herself. But, I'd rather be put through this pain than to see Zenneth or any of my other Guild-Mates suffer... This was the right choice.. she thought, a light trace of sparkly white scales appearing on her cheek bones and outer hands.

Main Theme:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 4th June 2014, 2:33 pm

Sephiria yawned as she approached the guild master’s meeting hall. It was a long and tiring journey here, and the poison dragon slayer just wanted to go back home and sleep the entire day away. However, she figured that her guild master and friends would all be here, so instead of staying at home alone brooding she decided to see what all the fuss was about. She might meet some of her friends from outside Eclipse Soul as well, so that was a bonus. Although she expected people like Aedre to stay far away from this, as she was a dark mage and they tended to not want attention like this entire event would bring. Plus, with the heavy rune knight influence around not many of the known darkies would be around anyway. Sephiria had on her usual outfit for this trek, although she was missing two key components. First was her Giant Odachi, which had been left behind as a precaution to anyone attempting to steal it. And the other was Nightwing, her trustworthy raven. He personally decided to stay away, preferring the quiet of the guild hall compared to the massive chaos that this meeting would bring. So the poison slayer was alone, and entered the hall after being checked by the Rune Knights.

Sephiria immediately spotted a familiar face, her friend Kyll. She was next to a commotion however, one that Sephiria would rather keep her distance from. Which was wise, all things considered. The poison dragon slayer instead walked around till she found a fairly empty table, which was surprising considering the number of people here, and sat alone. She did notice her friends Lance, Rita and the kid she knew as Agent Washington (Who was Simon), but decided that staying out of their mess was best for her too. Sephiria instead waited for her guild master to show up, simply so things could start to roll along.

‘I hope this won’t take all day. I need my sleep, and this is ruining it.’

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 4 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 4th June 2014, 2:58 pm

From what it seemed The Water Dragon Slayer was not quick enough to aid her, The tall Lamia Scale wizard from earlier had given her a glass of water. Before she was able to take the glass from the wizard. Naziel had gone sprayed her with a massive blast of water. "W-Wait!!!!" She shouted. but it was too late. She flailed as she was 'hydrated' by Naziel's water that. By the time it had stooped Rita was drenched, And she felt a little bit better. She blinked and glared at Naziel "I asked for a drink not for a shower!!!" It was Lance who thought it would be funny after the fact to load all of the Ghost pepper sauce into Naziel, Rita stared slack jawed as Lance forced Naziel to down all of it. Things only got worse when Lea had pushed Lance into straight into her, Lips meeting for a split second. Lance's face went a bright red instantly as he pulled away and started spit out excuses. Rita's eyes became concealed by a comical shadow as the corner of her mouth twitched and her vein pulsed. Instantly, Rita threw a heavy punch his way. There was practically enough force in that throw to send Lance into orbit all while she yelled at the top of her lungs: "Lance- You idiot!!!"

Rita soon realized that It was Simon who was the only one thinking at the table when he shared his common knowledge that water would only make Rita's situation even more dire. Right on cue Rita had begun to cough again as the temperatures in her mouth were heightened. Some how Simon had gotten his hands on a pitcher of milk, Rita was quick to snag it away and down what was left not leaving a drop to spare Naziel.

Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Guild Master)
    Mentor : Akosh
    Experience : 88,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chikane 4th June 2014, 3:03 pm

“Yea, Ah reckon that those two should be getting here any minute now.” Chikane spoke while taking a glance at all of her guild members…...and mentally facepalming. They were literally causing such a ruckus that it was impossible to NOT notice them all. It was all in good natured fun, so nothing could go completely wrong. However, at the first notice of extreme activity the flame mage would immediately bring a halt to it. But for now she would let them interact with each other…..and in the case of Heero interact with the guild master who had left the stage. There seemed to be a growing commotion over there, but the flame mage knew her interference was most likely not going to be needed for some time. Chikane sighed, watching the entrance of a few other people before leaning back in her chair and looking back at Zuo Cii.

“Ah wonder what the other two are like. Have you ever met them Mastah Zuo Cii?” The Fairy Tail guild master was most curious about the two missing guild masters. She had heard rumors of Zeno, and had nearly seen Shuhei once before, but other than that she had no clue of either. The flame mage was indeed excited and nervous to meet them all. She would just sit back and let all the fireworks fly.

The serious stuff could wait for later.

Hono no uta
    Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Chikane's Themes:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 4th June 2014, 3:13 pm

Kihia sighed as he saw the ruckus unfold in front of him, he left the glass of water on table 15 and walked back over to Icarus and picked it up with his left arm. He then looked at Cyrus whom he still had his collar bye his right hand. "We are going to see the Master...so you can explain all this..." Kihia had said this with a cold stare, and walked over to Aegiel, "Its fine Aegiel...but still come with me... It would be best for you to greet the Master anyways..." Kihia wasn't in a good mood, he was trying to be a set a good example for Lamia Scale and he needed to take care of Cyrus's antics. He noticed Heero coming back from the dessert tables where the Sabertooth Guildmaster had been talking to someone, he wasn't sure what was going on be he intended to stay out of it if he could help it.

Kihia managed to walk through the crowd dragging Cyrus along by his collar to the front of the stage. He then stood there holding a firm grip on Cyrus waiting for Master Zuo to address them.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 4 Kihisi10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 4 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th June 2014, 3:22 pm

"Fine. Have it your way." he said before using his Origin Perception on her. Although he really didn't want to, his need for answers overcome his need to try and evade her privacy. He smirked. "Viola, you're really young for your age, dragon child. So many nifty things that you don't even know about yourself, but all I care about is Zenneth. And what's more interesting is that I know what their guild hall is. You would've been better off telling me just his name... It also explains why you've got that really sweet scarf" he said before signaling over the nearest Rune Knight. "I suggest you run" he whispered before turning to the Rune Knight. "I'm accusing this woman of being apart of the rumored dark guild, Knight" he told the man. "Her guild crest is on the back of her neck" he said. I can't just knowingly let an illegal mage walk around and spy on us like it's no big deal... sorry Heero he thought before turning straight to Zuo and making a 'stop' gesture before walking back up to the stage and up to Chikane. "Nice to finally meet the latest guild master of Fairy Tail. How're you liking the job?"

Last edited by Zenshin on 4th June 2014, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fatewalking
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Aegiel 4th June 2014, 3:28 pm

Aegiel gaped up at Kihia, his chilly demeanor giving Aegiel a clue as to just what magic the stern mage used. Glancing apologetically at the limp boy in Kihia's grasp, he followed Kihia to where his Guildmaster sat on his giant stone pedestal. A few Lamia Scale members whispered as he passed, and he winced. He hated drawing this much attention to himself, especially this kind of attention. He felt like he was two years old again, getting scolded by his older brother for making yet another careless mistake. Aegiel bit his lip without thinking, and awaited the judgement of the flashy old man sitting on his giant throne.

He looks strict...but someone who makes an entry as flashy as his must have some sort of humor. Maybe he'd find the situation funny and just laugh it off.

Aegiel's queasy stomach thought otherwise.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th June 2014, 3:45 pm

"Fine. Have it your way." Zenshin would say, a magical feeling coursing into her head, causing her to flinch and hold onto her raven-hair tugging at it in pain. The memories in her head, that had only been fragments had suddenly become perfectly clear. Viola leaned back up, looking at the Saber-tooth guild master startled, and some-what frightened. The silver-haired man smirked before speaking once again, "Rin. If Heero can't stop me, you can't. Get back to where you were before and let me finish what I'm doing. And as for you Viola, you're really young for your age, dragon child. So many nifty things that you don't even know about yourself, but all I care about is Zenneth. You're right Tsuki, it is Zenneth. And what's more interesting is that I know what their guild hall is. You would've been better off telling me just his name... It also explains why you've got that really sweet scarf." he would say, his hand lifting up into a gesture for somebody to approach them. Viola looked over to see at least five Rune Knights slowly approaching them, beads of sweat forming onto her fore-head.

Her chest felt heavy, calm red eyes wet with the need to cry, in both confusion and in awe. Her memories drew her away, though fear kept bringing her back into reality. I'm.. a dragon.. That's who I was... all along.. she thought to herself as the Rune Knight's finally stood off to the side of them.

"I suggest you run." Zenshin whispered into her ear, causing her to flinch in fear, a shiver running down her spine, "I'm accusing this woman of being apart of the rumored dark guild, Knight" he told one of the men. "Her guild crest is on the back of her neck." he would say, standing up and then walking off, leaving Viola surrounded by five knights.

I can't get arrested, knowing that he knows that Alex is the guild master now.. she thought, hesitantly crawling under the table, the scarf that was once tied loosely around her neck fell to the ground, her bare neck now revealed. She pressed her hands together as she heard the commotion and shouting of the knights, praying for her body to transform into her quickest form. Now that she knew she was a literal dragon, she began to wonder, just who she was in the dragon world. "Transform! Transform! Come'on! Please!" she begged, a suddenly flash of light enveloping her table, catching the attention of everybody near the table. Once the light went out the table bounced up, and back down, a large snake like figure flying from out of the table up to the ceiling.

Her white and dragon like figure curled it's way around a large chandler just above every-body, golden dragon eyes scanning the place for a way out. If there wasn't a way out, she'd make a way out.

"Viola!" Melody shouted, floating next to her with a worried look in her indigo fox like eyes, gasps were heard from below, some people screaming. Dammit, I've made this worse than it already was she thought, meeting the gaze of her friend.

"Get out of here, I'll handle myself." she said, though her dragon mouth didn't move, she still spoke with a deep get soothing dragon like tone. The small white fox nodded, immediately flying off some-where in hopes of escaping.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 4 Giphy

Main Theme:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 4th June 2014, 3:56 pm

Zuo raised an eyebrow at the arrival of Kihia and Cyrus. "My my now what is the meaning of this Kihia? You are causing a bit of scene with all of this. Remember we want to set an example for the other guilds." He leaned forward and inspected the Lamia Scale mages before him "Now my sons would you be so kind as to explain this all to me?" The old man wasn't strictly mad but he was a bit irritated. He had hoped his mages would understand the importance of this meeting. Just as he preparing to scold them properly a number of things all happened at once. First Zenshin came back to the stage who he greeted with a smile and a nod. Then there was a flash of light on the lower level and a table was flipped as a dragon flew into the air. Instantly the room was filled with screaming, Zuo stood to his feet making sure to keep his feet on the marble at the base of his throne. "Kihia get in front of the front door, don't let that dragon out of here! Agiel go with him! Cyrus stay close, and be prepared to make a move to stop it if it tries to leave."

The old man then looked to the dragon who was drawing a lot of attention. "Speak thy name and thy purpose! I am Zuo Cii Of the Earth. What are you of dragon kind doing in a place such as this. Do not attempt to flee or I will use force to keep you here. Please do cooperate. It will make this easier on everyone." He stood unflinching in front of the dragon as if seeing one was every day occurrence. But it really wasn't and he needed to know why one had appeared and where it came from.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 4th June 2014, 4:02 pm

Kihia nodded. "Yes Master Zuo, I will explain what happened after this situation is resolved..." Kihia let go of Cyrus and ran to the front doors of the meeting hall as fast as he could, he quickly whipped around and started to spin Icarus. "Ice Make...Ring!" Kihia kept an eye on the Dragon that had appeared and was hovering in the hall, he held Icarus in a way the entire ring was facing the Dragon, I will defend these people...I will defend my friends no matter the cost... He waited to see what happened next, while keeping his spell primed and ready to move to the next stage...

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 4 Kihisi10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 4 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th June 2014, 4:04 pm

Zenshin looked back. It seemed as though Viola was making a scene. Before he heard the guild master's response, he got comfortable as he watched the chaos unfold. He was now back in his chair, under the banner while sitting next to both guild masters that were present at the stage. "Yeah, that didn't take too long did it? Sorry, I had something to take care of. Curiosity I had to satisfy. Could you do something about her please? Trap her under some rocks or something. Actually, I have a better idea" he told the old man with a chuckle before standing up to address the room. "As the first order of business, I would like to address the rumors circulating about a new dark guild! Nox Animus! This is what they do! They are some guild that the Magic Council is trying to suppress or oppress, they send dangerous spies to the most important event in Fiore. The real enemy here isn't our government, it's Alexander Zenneth! I'd like to make a proposition to you! Come quietly or the good guards inside and outside will be forced to take drastic measures Viola!" After the bomb he just dropped in the room, he simply sat back down and looked over to Zuo, who had just gotten up to address her as well. When he was done, he would begin speaking to the old geezer once again. "Now that that's taken care of, you wanted to hear which of my problems?" Zenneth thinks he, Indar, and the rest of my guild can just leave and form an illegal one without repercussions? Who does he think he is? he thought after doing something with the purpose of getting back at a traitorous old group of members that once called themselves knights.

Missions Completed

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 4th June 2014, 4:14 pm

Things just got interesting. However Simon's priority was not the dragon. It was his friend he just saw for the first time in a long while. Sephiria a dragon slayer he met way back when had recently entered the scene. Simon jumped up from his seat and ran over to her. "Hey Sephiria! Do you remember me? Agent Washington remember? We did the treasure hunting thing together." Just as he said it a dragon appeared in the guild masters hall. Washington spun around and looked at it he let out a quality woah before looking back to his friend. "We should totally fight it! We could so take it!" Simon was practically bouncing up and down at the idea of fighting a dragon with his friend. It would also be a great to show how awesome Fairy Tail is in front of everyone. He jumped into the air and turned into a blue flaming phoenix mid-air "By the way I got a new bag of tricks. Come on grab my talon and I can air drop you on it for a killer ambush!" Naturally it slipped Simon's mind that his stealth had already gone out the window the second he turned into a giant flaming bird.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Neirak
    Neirak

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might

Post by Neirak 4th June 2014, 4:17 pm

Neirak happily lied down at this table, the headache not as strong, now, he decided he would order some cake and a glass of water from the waiters. He got out his notebook and a pencil he had been carrying with him and recorded everything that had happened so far in this large meeting room. It didn't take time since all he had to write was about him journeying to this place, getting inside, having a headache, lying down and basically by that time he had already got to the present. The waiter had brought his cake along with the glass of water he had ordered so he had wasted enough time so that his food and drink could arrive.

He picked up the fork that had been out on the plate next to the slice of cake and began to eat the cake quite quickly. When he was done He took a few sips of water before guzzling the rest down. He promptly ordered more cake and another glass of water. Before he could get down to finishing a previous drawing, he heard a commotion from some tables away.He peeked over to see what was going on. There was a girl speaking to a man both looking rather not friendly to each other. He couldn't hear what they were saying but whatever they were talking about they weren't agreeing on something. He saw as the girl ran from the Rune knight heading their way. "Maybe that girl is a fugitive or some villain," Neirak thought to himself. He watched astounded as the white dragon came out form under the table and flew up to the chandelier. He watched as it studied the below world separate from all the way up there. Wow that is so cool, is that an actual dragon,?Neirak whispered to himself.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 4 5f7d834d-58e0-4f6b-a9f8-2b60cb179f83_zps05f3a78c

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 4 Nei_210

Themes for Neirak:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 4th June 2014, 4:24 pm

Sephiria was startled when Agent Washington came to her seemingly excited about something. She was taken by complete surprise when he talked about fighting the dragon that had just appeared. Sephiria was by all intents and purposes going to stay the hell out of it, but her friend was all for attacking the poor thing. Sephiria had no beef with this dragon, why should she fight it? The dragon was just trying to protect itself, even if it was a dark mage. Sephiria wanted to let the poor thing leave on its own merits since nothing had happened that was bad, besides a dragon randomly appearing in the hall.

The poison dragon slayer was about to deny his request, but then Agent Washington did something Sephiria hadn’t seen him do ever. He turned into a phoenix. A flippin phoenix! Sephiria was so entranced by his new state that she did what he had asked, grabbing onto his talon, without even thinking. When she came to, her eyes widened and she asked one simple question in her mind.

‘What in the world did I just do?’

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 4 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 4th June 2014, 4:49 pm

Simon carrying Sephiria took to the air and flew towards the chandelier the dragon was perched on. The blue flaming phoenix stopped mid-air in front of the dragon "Woah there dragon-girl-person. As much as I want this to go to a fight this is a peaceful place. I don't know what is going on or what a Zenneth is. But I do know Nox Animus is a topic of curiosity for the Magic Council. You caught my attention with your whole freedom line." He crooked his head to examine her, hovering in place by flapping his wings lightly. "Now I am going to make this simple. You are going to turn back into a human, and as will I. Then me and Sephiria here will escort you away from here. Then we are going to walk you to some nice Rune Knights and we will all escort you to the magic council temporary base in Crocus." He permitted a minute for these words to sink in then continued. "We will have a nice chat with some of the higher ups. Then if your guild is as good and awesome as you make it sound you will walk away without so much as a hair on your head out of place. Sound good? Let's all just calm down and take this to the ground."

Simon lowered himself to the ground, setting down Sephiria causing a group of people to clear a large circular area. He turned back into a human and landed on the ground. He beckoned at Viola to come down. "Please cooperate and make this as easy as possible." His tone was firm and unwavering despite being the high pitched voice associated with a pre-teen boy. Simon was all business right now, even if he wanted to be all smash right now.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th June 2014, 4:59 pm

"Curious about what we're doing here? To tell Alexander? You should really look up the definition of spy Viola. And if you were a guild of freedom and good will, you wouldn't be threatening me and resisting arrest. And hate? I don't hate anyone you silly girl. I just don't think letting a criminal walk among the midst of the most important event in Fiore is the right thing to do. I saw a criminal and I acted instead of just being a passive bystander. Good and bad are subjective, but have certain actions that fall under each category for the most part. If you have "bad" people in your guild, it means they do bad things. You preach about being a guild of freedom, but if some of your members rob the freedom of others, that's simply hypocritical. That's what I really hate dragon-kin, not you, not even Zenneth, but hypocrisy." he said, standing up from his seat to address the dragon in the room that was scaring most of the mages to death while the Rune Knights all crowded around her to capture the creature. Currently, the Rune Knights outside were setting up a barrier to keep everything outside out and everything inside in, in case the dragon finally came to its senses and decided to fly out a window. "If you're guild was so good, it wouldn't have bad people. Think before you try to accuse me of things that you have no ground for" he ended, sitting back down with a sigh.

Missions Completed

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 4th June 2014, 5:00 pm

What the hell did I get myself into? Thought Axel. You would think that he would be reading a book in the semi-loud semi-quiet Fairy Tail Guild Hall, but instead, Axel was on the second floor of a gigantic building, with over a thousand people interacting with one another, eating what caterers provided, and listening to the five guildmasters of the top guilds in Fiore talk about current situations in the land, on the first floor. This was the annual guildmaster's meeting, were hundreds of guilds within fiore would get together to discuss important happenings in fiore. Axel would enjoy it more if it wasn't so loud. He had to take reading out of his schedule today because of the noise. Axel decided to make the best out of his situation, and began having side-discussions with people from other guilds. He talked about the magic council, favorite authors, romance, etc.

As minutes passed, Axel realized that going to the meeting was a good ideal afterall. Once people started to whisper details of members of a dark guild being at the meeting, however, Axel became infuriated. "They are here, in this meeting, trying to cause harm to our precious guild-masters? That seems the only reason they would even be here. Let one of them even touch master Hitsugaya, and they will feel my blade go straight through them! We are supporters of the magic council, and they are not. They are not welcome here!" Axel said to a few others. Axel could not hold in his anger for dark guilds, as he speculates that a member from one of them killed his mother. He would go to the ends of the earth to eradicate such dark forces.

All of the sudden, Axel noticed an innocent-looking girl turn into a dragon! Many people around her shouted that she was from Nox Animus, a dark guild, and that is when Axel went into hostile mode. He flew to were the dragon was, which was atop a chandelier, and stopped in front of her, drawing out his fortune blade."What magic is this? I have never heard of anyone that can turn into a dragon. Is this the power of a dark guild? Well, no matter what trickery you may have up your sleeve, We legal guilds will always be steps ahead! Now, don't move, or I will not hesitate to cut you," Axel said to the dragon.

Last edited by Axel Rover on 4th June 2014, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akira Tatsumi

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 12:59 am