Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Star Re: (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Post by Kirahunter 16th June 2014, 9:00 am

Simon was in a worse mood then when he arrived and that was really saying something. The dragon business, Chikane blabbing like a green eared home girl, the crowd demanding answers to questions that cannot be answered and on top of that something was making the hairs on the back of his neck stick up. He was just fed up with all of this, he has important bird stuff to do. So with that he stood up from his seat and walked out of the guildhall. Leaving the building and into the light of day Simon sighed, Fiore was really in for it if that was their idea of a productive meeting.

OOC: don't mind me just rping out before anima

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 4th July 2014, 4:02 pm

Rin took the drink that Adrien had handed her and glanced at him in surprise when he asked "Which cat would that be?" But soon he followed up with saying, "So did I miss much I wasn't really paying attention, try to make sure I didn't spill any of the drinks." Looks like he hadn't heard their master say that he was protecting Fredrick and thought it was best that he remained in the dark about that, at least for now. She just shook her head, and said, "Oh its nothing, I was just talking to myself is all." Rin took a sip of her orange juice while continuing to listen to what the guild masters were talking about, then a fight broke out between Shuhei, guild master of Blue Pegasus and Zenshin, Master of Sabertooth. They seemed to be arguing about the whole Fredrick thing and Rin could sense a bunch of animosity coming from the fairy tail table directed at her guild master which the demon slayer found a bit troublesome but at the same time, understandable. After all, Rin knew that her master taking in a big time criminal like him was a bit of a bold move but she had faith in her master and trusted him to know what he was doing. Rin just stood there quietly, staying out of it. However, the demon slayer felt a very familiar energy enter the hall, when she looked over at the hall entrance, she saw a girl she didn't even know. Why would someone Rin never met, have such a familiar energy. She then caught wind of the woman's name with her enhanced hearing from the pet on the woman's shoulder, the creature called her 'Vika' it was the nickname, her old guild mate/teammate Victoria's pet addressed her as. The demon slayers eyes just widened and her mouth slack-jawed from shock. Rin couldn't believe Victoria was here of all places, she watched as her former guild mate, Naziel whispered something to Victoria. From what he said, it seemed like she was back on the side of good, only now, she was a member of fairy tail. The slayer didn't know what all to make of these events. She was just in shock and it was written all over her face. What really caught Rin's eye was when a certain lightning dragon slayer jumped down from the chandelier and on top of the guild master's table and started going on about he'd faced some pretty nasty people but the demon slayer could do was face palm at her former guild mate's actions. 'If he's their ace, then fairy tail might be in trouble.' She thought to herself. She once again turned her attention over to the fairy tail table. Then with her resolve found, she decided she needed to confront her old friend, Victoria about why she left Sabertooth, leaving her behind. She gulped down her orange juice, letting out a puff of air then turned to Adrien and spoke up. "Hey Adrien, there's something I have to do" She didn't even bother waiting for his reply. In a flash of white lighting, she was now in front of the Fairy Tail table, right next to Victoria who happened to be sitting right next to Naziel. She looked straight at Victoria, being careful, not to say her name. "Hey you, I have something i want to talk to you about, is now okay? It's really important." The demon slayer waited hopefully for a favorable reply.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 13th July 2014, 3:38 pm

There was something not exactly right as Zuo sifted uncomfortably in his chair. A bead of sweat rolled down his head, but it was not because he was stressed about the question Zenshin asked him. He was aware of the method those long ago has used to fall Acnologia but the information would not be of use to anyone in the room. In fact Zuo could only name one person on the planet with the resources at his disposal to repeat the feat and telling the whole world that their lives were in the hands of that person would likely cause a rather large stir. By a stir Zuo meant mass hysteria and potential rioting. The old geezer didn't like what he was about to say but he figured it had to be said. He couldn't horde information to himself, it would be right. With a sigh he opened his mouth "Well Master Zenshin in answer to your question, I-" his words were drowned out by a loud roar almost like an air plane flying way too low. Zuo looked up for the sound was coming from above and suddenly the guild hall was swallowed in a large blast of light.

Just like that everyone was gone. Zuo looked around, his chair and himself intact. What had once been a building completely filled with wizards was now entirely empty. The entire attendance of the meeting had been swept away except for Zuo. "Well that is most curious. It would seem the meeting is over. I do hope Kihia and the others are okay. I was going to make a pizza for the guild later, it would be a shame if they missed it." In truth missing that pizza would likely be best for the Lamia Scale mages.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:30 pm