Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Star Re: (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Post by Sybil 3rd June 2014, 7:46 pm

Rita was alarmed by the loud noise as well, but allot more alarmed when Heero had picked her up screaming like some sort of scared child. "Ayy!? What the hell do you think your doing Heero?!" Rita yelled flailing in his grasp. Rita looked up at the stage in time to see Lamia's guild master make his entrance. Heero immediately made one of his comments. Rita found herself snickering at the Dragon Slayers ridiculous logic. Instead of putting Rita down Heero sat her onto his shoulders. She sweat dropped but did not bother questioning his so called logic, seeing as she had a pretty good view from where she was at. She watched as another figure came onto the stage and took a seat, Heero asking immediately for her to do some spy work. The Fairy didn't complain and simply did as she was asked.

Rita shilded her eyes with her hand and squinted as she tried to get a good look at Sabertooth's Guild master for her sparkling comrade. "Ahh so that's Sabertooth's guild master Zenshin." Rita muttered as she spotted the snow haired wizard "Hmm. I'd say he doesn't look all that exited about this...maybe a little bummed now that I look at him." Rita concluded. "Ay Heero, Wasn't Sabertooth the guild with all those members that ran off?" She asked as she leaned over Heero and looked down so she could look the dragon slayer in the eyes as she asked. "-Ha! You actually look somewhat intelligent from this angle!" She concluded as she looked at him upside down. "By the way...Where is that flying cat of yours, Heero?" She muttered as she sat back up and looked at the stage waiting for her blue haired friends response to all the questions and remarks she had piled onto him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 3rd June 2014, 7:56 pm

It has been 3 years since Leonard last attended the annual Guild Master's meeting. Everyone recognized him immediately and were all asking the same thing; why he stepped down. And every time they would ask that question he could not give a straight answer. Why did he leave in the first place? The thought echoed in his mind. But he couldn't help but think it to be a good idea. The guild has never been so productive in all the years he has seen it. So when people would ask, he just smiled and said "Well they are doing a great job now aren't they?". Though his answer would leave most dumbfounded, he would go along his way, but not rudely as he would excuse himself all the time.

Leonard looked around the crowded hall. Wonderfully enough, the atmosphere felt like Fairy Tail's hall. Or maybe that's because he's making quite a fuss again. He thought he better do something about that. But the other things that caught his eye were Zuo Cii and Zenshin. The guildmaster of Sabertooth, Zenshin is a good friend of Leonard long before he was the Guild Master of Sabertooth. And though it is not news to everyone that Sabertooth had a bit of trouble, so to speak, and thought that he should see him after the meeting. But what intrigued him more was the old man Zuo Cii, guildmaster of Lamia Scale. It seems a lot has happened since he last heard from his dearest friend Jermin's guild. Looking around more, Leonard noticed a familiar face. She was a woman and was holding a plate to be served to the top guilds. But that's how it looked to him anyway. He could be wrong, but he wanted to talk to her nonetheless.

As she was making her way down the stairs to get the next platter, he made his way towards her, moving quickly despite the thickness of the crowd. He quickly as he got closer, he sneakily took the platter and slid to the side not letting the food fall. Of course, the lady would be looking for said platter, and when she does, he would happily show to her and offer his help saying "Hi there, can I help you with this? You seem to be uncomfortable with it." and now that he had a closer look at her, he added "Oh I'm sorry but... You look familiar. Have we met before?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 60684_s
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fatewalking
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Aegiel 3rd June 2014, 8:44 pm

Finally Aegiel spotted Meep in the middle of a huddled group frightened mages who gazed at her in horror. Aegiel sighed in relief, then froze. An unfamiliar white haired boy was heading straight for Meep, grey eyes fixed on her intently. A billion thoughts ran through Aegiel's mind, and one in particular reared it's ugly head. Could he be... "A snakenapper?.." Aegiel had only heard rumors, but if it was true... He increased his speed to a sprint, still on all-fours. He didn't care what he looked like at that point. Meep...Meep was in danger. His eyes flashed a furious green. If he didn't get Meep back safe and sound, shit was about to go down. He bumped into a mage, who let out a little shriek and toppled over. Aegiel didn't get a look at who it was. He eyes were for Meep only

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd June 2014, 9:13 pm

Kyll smiled just as Leonard popped up next to her. She nodded when he started speaking to her. "I sort of reign over the baking competition over in Magnolia. I haven't been there for a bit. Or maybe... you know me as the first retired Rising Star. These titles don't really mean much to me. However this is one more title that means the world to me. I'm Kyll Vie, Eclipse Soul's Ace of Rebirth." Kyll smiled and looked at Leonard. "It's nice to meet you Leonard, former Wizard Saint and Fairy Tail Guildmaster."

She looked at the number to the next platter ticket. "Ah... Table 15..." She looked over at table she would serve the food to and then made a sickened face. "Ugh... It's Alye's brother. You know he told me he had someone in a jar at his house that he wanted me to meet?" Kyll said holding the platter. She motioned with her head for Leonard to follow. Perhaps the two could have a good conversation while she worked.

She walked over to the table and sat the platter down on the table. "You know I have over heard a little commotion coming from this table. I love feeding lively people." She smiled happily and bowed. "I will be your head chef for the evening so if there are any complaints on my cooking please come to me and I will handle it personally. My name is Kyll Vie. I come from Eclipse Soul." She then lifted her torso up still keeping her closed eyes and happy smile nature. "Here are your appetizers. Tonight we will be serving a buffet style main dish as well. I like to keep my services down to earth and homey. For tonight's main course we will be serving medium well Beef Wellington, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Rosemary Crusted Rack of Lamb served well done, Chicken Caprese, and my personal Sukiyaki." Kyll smiled happily. However toward Heero, he could feel a figurative Oni Mask glaring at him. "I hope you enjoy the food." She then turned her face a little to the left looking a bit stressed.. Zeno, where are you?

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd June 2014, 9:28 pm

As Ken decided to head off, looking for something or someone. Heero looked around; remembering he was supposed to be at table 15. As he heard Rita's assessment of Zenshin's mood; Heero thought to himself.

'Hmmmm what are you thinking of Zenshin....' he could only wonder for a moment; before Rita taunted him claiming he actually looked somewhat intelligent while thinking. He would kneel down and let her off his shoulders; before standing up to his full height. "Heh, Garfield said he'd be here later. Look at all these dishes made with fish...I bet he's planning some kind of a heist." Heero got a sweatdrop over his head just thinking about it.

Heero, Primo, Rita, Nightken, Axel, and other Fairy Tail wizards were all at the same table. Heero noticed Quinn was at this table as well; with a huge pack of Fairy Tail girls, and girls from other Guilds who took the opportunity to get close to a famous celebrity. As he sat down at the table; Heero spotted Leonard across the room. He smiled a bit, as he recalled a younger Leonard; and a pre-teen version of himself, Ken, and Ren. His original team. He had been the Kakashi to their Team 7; and Heero would always look up to him.

As he heard another voice; Heero looked around, only to see a wizard go crawling under his table; bumping it once.

"Hey you bastard get back here!" but the kid seemed preoccupied. Heero shook his head; as he noticed several girls staring at him. He bursted into sparkles in his seat; cheesing a huge slayer smile as the group of girls all swooned at once; hearts exploding around Table 15 just as Kyll approached.

As she did so; she had several plates of food brought. Helped by waiters, she went through the dishes. Heero grabbed the sphagetti and ignored her, beginning to eat before she'd finished listing the dishes. He took a bite of the lamb; and then as he set eyes on the Sukiyaki; he looked up to Kyll who'd begun to walk away with Leonard.

"Where do you think you're going." Heero's voice was signature, even other wizards from other tables recognized it as all the girls at the table drew silent. "I need Soy Sauce." Heero said, smirking a toothy slayer grin at Kyll. Whom he held a grudge against only because he had a crush on her. He checked her body out a bit as he waited for a reply; his eyes flicking up and down on her. "Well, you're supposed to be the Head Chef right?" Heero leaned back in his chair, raising one arm on it confidently.

"W-whoa, he's talking to Kyll like that?"
    "Y-yeah don't say anything though."
    "Doesn't he know she's in his sisters Guild?"
    "I don't think he cares."

Heero's golden eyes laid on Kyll, goading a response out of her.

× Bio
    × Magic

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 Rose

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd June 2014, 9:37 pm

Lance yawned as he looked around at all the people in fro t of him. He had only co e for one reason right now and that was because Lea had wanted to come. She had climbed onto Lances back as she looked around. Lea saw Heero and Rita together and blushed "Heero... So cute..." She muttered as Lance scowled "Don't mention that bastards name..." He growled as he was still mad at him for flirting with Rita and beating him in fights. Lea snickered a little "I bet Rita has a crush on Heero to~" she said with a sigh which made Lance look around for Heero and head towards him. When he got to the table he slammed his hand down on the table before sitting down angrily.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd June 2014, 9:53 pm

Kyll turned around just as she heard his voice. She could feel chills roll up and down her spine. Heero's eyes were on her. Then he asked for soy sauce. Kyll clenched her teeth tightening her jaw. She heard the many comments. To be humiliated is one thing, but to be disrespected completely. However, her thoughts went else where. She turned to Akryn who was probably watching the whole thing. Oh dear...Don't come up here Akryn I hope he knows I can handle myself. She thought. Finally an idea hit her. She took a deep breath and turned around.

Her cloth bound pony tail swished as she turned around.  She clapped her hands twice. A pink haired waitress walked up to her and nodded. "Could you get one of my homemade soy sauce bottles for this important VIP here?" The waitress nodded and walked into the kitchen area. "You're in luck, Heero. I make this for Master Zeno all the time. He always praises me on how exquisite this soy sauce is." Kyll kept her warm kitsune mask of a smile as the waitress walked up with a small, blue, and long necked bottle. "Here we go. Heero I hope you enjoy this." The soy sauce smelled just like soy sauce. In fact she did a great job hiding the smell of ghost peppers from any slayer in the room. Though the taste would still be there. She put a hand on Leonard's shoulder as she walked away. "Leonard, come help me with my platters."

Then came Lance sitting down slamming his hand. "Oh welcome, please enjoy the food Lance... Fellow Rising Star." She walked away with Leonard helping her out.

Themes:
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 3rd June 2014, 10:03 pm

The lady smiled and replied, claiming to be a very renowned chef and former rising star. As Leonard looked back, he remembered seeing her in a cake contest in Magnolia. And this was confirmed once she said her name; Kyll Vie. He did meet her before. And for her to know who he was, really proves that they have met. Leonard smiled back the moment Kyll smiled at him.

When Kyll took the platter and read what table it was for, she wanted him to follow her. He assumed they both wanted the same thing; a friendly conversation. He happily followed her on the way to Table 15 where Heero was seated. Though Kyll knew him to be Alye's brother. "Oh really? I didn't know that. It might be Garfield or something small for it to be kept in the jar." he replied.

When they arrived at the table, Leonard simply stood next to Kyll, listening to what she had to say. Though it was nearly impossible for his mouth not to water because of all the delicious meals that were to be served today. He truly couldn't wait for the main course. After Kyll had served the food, Heero was acting so rude again. Shouting to her when they were both going back to get the others. Though it was how he was normally, he couldn't let it stand now. He stood in front of Heero glaring down at him. He had his face on. The kind of face that intimidated Fairy Tail guild members back in his day. He didn't know if it will still work but it was worth a shot. But before he had a chance to speak, Kyll called out one of the waitresses to hand the special soy sauce to Heero.

Unbelievably, she let it slide. The woman's heart was so kind and there was nothing he can do about it now since it's done. All he could do now was walk away with Kyll. And as they walked, he worriedly asked "Hey, you okay back there? I mean... That was tough, and you looked kinda stressed out too. Maybe I should serve the rest and you take a break."

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 60684_s
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 3rd June 2014, 10:31 pm

Rita hopped off of Heero's Shoulders after giving her analysis. and listened to Heero's awnser regarding his cat companion. She found herself sweat drop too as she thought about what the cat was up too.

Rita took a seat at the table beside Heero. She sighed and let out an anime puff as Heero caused couple girls sitting at a nearby table to swoon in a frenzy of hearts. Rita's attention was snagged when a woman had arrived with the food. Rita thanked her and looked beside her to see that Heero had already devoured half of the platter. "Jeez... what an appetite..." Rita thought as she looked at Heero with an embarrassed expression and sweat dropped again, all before he had begun to run his mouth at the waitress...about soy sauce of all things...Rita was relived when the waitress had let it slide and presented a bottle of sauce to the table.

'PING' Rita flicked Heero in the side of the head as Leo and the waitress made there exit. A her vein throbbed on her forehead . "You're hogging the food!!!" Rita shouted angrily with a pencil sketch expression before she cooled down. "Hmph, And there is no need to be an ass about some soy sauce you know." Rita muttered as she folded her arms and forced a teeth gritting grin while still unable to keep her eye from twitching and vein from throbbing.

It was Lance who had showed up next, accompanied by Lea. Lance seemed a bit moody today seeing as he threw a fit when he took his seat at the table. Rita felt like addressing Lance's behavior but felt it was best not to mess with at the time being.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 3rd June 2014, 10:58 pm

Kihia turned around and noticed Quincy had disappeared from him, he let out a small sigh and then remembered he was a little hungry. Kihia remembered hearing about a table reservation for various members of Lamia scale that was going to be attending the Guild Master meeting. He started to walk over to the dining area making sure not to hit anyone by accident with Icarus again.

This place is far to packed for me to carry Icarus like this...I should have brought my harness... Kihia successfully managed to get to the dining area without hitting anyone in the head with Icarus. He saw one of Lamia Scales reserved dining tables, he walked up to it and looked around, he saw a few tables over was Heero as well as a few members of his guild,They seem to be a lively bunch...I should have studied up on recent events so I would know the other guilds better... Kihia then sat down at the table resting Icarus next to him out of the way of everyone walking by. Kihia then attempted to catch one of the employess attention so he could place an order...but he wasn't doing a great job doing so...

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 Kihisi10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 3rd June 2014, 11:17 pm

Rin had been caught by the arms of the person she had bumped into, only to look up at a vaguely familiar face. It took her a moment before she recognized who it was. It was her former guild mate, the ace of fairy tail, Heero. Before she could say a word, he had taken the glass of wine from her gulped it down and pushed her aside, to where she ended up falling to the floor with a thud. She couldn't believe he had just done that to her, what was wrong with him?!?! If there was one thing that the ebony haired mage couldn't stand, it was rude people. Before she knew it, her body was sparking lightning all over fueled by her anger. She was about to get up and say something but he just walked away from her. Then, the lamia scale mage, she'd seen earlier as well as another, very familiar face came up to Rin as she continued to spark lightning. The first one to address her was the mage from lamia scale. "Miss...are you ok?" he said in a concerned voice. However, Rin didn't hear him, she was too consumed by her anger, which was directed at Heero. She began to walk off in his direction, ignoring the other voice as well. She was determined to confront this clown, ace or no ace. As the slayer continued to follow him, he kept getting into conversations with others, so Rin didn't have a chance to approach him. She kept squeezing through the crowd of wizards, trying to follow him. Rin noticed quite a few familiar faces as well as a bunch of unfamiliar ones as well. When she finally spotted him once more, there was a loud crash, followed by a girlish scream. The loud crash and shaking caused Rin to fall flat on her butt, due to her loosing her balance. "What the hell-" She looked to the stage to see that... Lamia Scale's guildmaster had just arrived on stage with a grand entrance. She quickly made her way over to Heero the moment she spotted him with an unfamiliar girl on his shoulders. Rin was however soon distracted by the smell of oranges. She quickly made her way towards the enticing scent, however, she soon returned her focus on Heero. But when she turned back around to where Heero had been standing, he was no longer there. Once again, the beautiful mage was sparking white lightning all over her body in a fit of rage. It took her some time but she finally found him once more. he was seated at table number 15 along with some other fairy tail wizards. But once again, she was unable to approach him, she just stood and watched the events unfold before her. Heero was now being a prick towards some girl. Rin's highly sensitive ears caught wind of heero calling the woman the head chef. Noted, the woman was definitely dressed like a head chef so it didn't surprise her very much. Rin watched as the woman left, only to return shortly with a blue, long-necked bottle. Rin caught a slight wif of what she assumed was ghost peppers, the hottest peppers known to man. She just continued to watch the woman before, kindly hand Heero the blue bottle and leave the table with a smile. 'What the hell is wrong with that woman?! Did she hit her head or something, or am I just crazy?!' These thoughts were going through Rin's mind at the time. Finally, there was no one talking to him, she could finally make her move. The white lightning seeping out of Rin's body had long since nulled the affects of the small amount of alcohol she'd consumed earlier. Now just being a few feet away from him, Rin transformed into a bolt of white lightning and disappeared. Only to reappear right behind Heero and put him in a monster strength headlock. Now that Rin had him, she wanted sooo badly to put him in her duality prison spell but had to control her desire to do so, considering where she was at. Instead she just yelled. "you prick! who in the hell raised you?! You have no god damn manners. Do you think I'd let you off because you're a celebrity?! Well think again!!!" Rin was seriously pissed at him. First off all, he knocks her to the ground, drinks her drink, acts rude to other people like the head chef who was catering this event. She finally let go of him, only to hit him on he head with all her strength, which was enough to put a dent in steel. She yelled at him once more "Bakayaro!" before storming off, still emitting white lightning.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 4th June 2014, 12:44 am

When Rin left to chase after some glowing wizard that bumped into her who he want to punch in the face for knocking Rin on the ground, Adrien immedently chased after his drunk girlfriend as he weaver through the crowd. As Drac and himself left the group they had found Rin in Drac bowed slightly (as much as a back could) and apologised for how they have suddenly interrupted their conversation "Pardon our sudden intrusion." and he kept apologising for Adrien whenever they bumped into someone by accident with a "Pardon us." which included one Lamia Scale wizard that he bumped into causing them both to fall on their backside and as he got up saying "Sorry excuse us." in sync with Drac he realised that the wizard he just bumped into looked a lot like himself before he had gotten his hair cut.
    He finally found Rin again putting the glowing wizard in what looked like one hell of a head lock "you prick! who in the hell raised you?! You have no god damn manners. Do you think I'd let you off because you're a celebrity?! Well think again!!!" Adrien and every one around them could see Rin was seriously pissed at him. As much as he thought he deserved it for knocking her to the ground he was about to step in when she finally let go of him, only to hit him on he head with all her strength, which was enough to put a dent in steel. She yelled at him once more "Bakayaro!" before storming off, still emitting white lightning. Adrien and Drac both apologised to the glowing wizard before chasing after Rin who was emitting white lightning from all over her body which made her look even more stunning in his mind he finally aught up with her and places his hand on her shoulder "Rin! Are you okay?"

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 Team10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 4th June 2014, 5:21 am

Lance stayed quiet and only twitched constantly for a while as he muttered something under his breath. Lea looked at him with a raised eyebrow "Dad?" She said with a sort of confusion in her tone. She sighed as Lance ignored her and she felt like this was an opportunity to talk to both Rita and flirt with Heero. She scooted comically over to Rita and whispered something In her ear "Lance isn't acting right..." She whispered before glancing over at Lan e who had his back turned "He needs to suck it up and just tell you he likes you already..." She muttered as she shook her head with a sigh and scooted over to Heero. She blushed as she got close to him "Heero‚ you wanna play with me?~" she asked in the most seductive voice she could then giggled.

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 4th June 2014, 7:39 am

Naziel was late reaching the Guildmaster's meeting as he approached the hall he adorned his usual attire, but it was was pristinely clean as he walked towards the main hall he was stopped by several Rune Knights who looked at him quizzingly; "Boy! Give us your name and reasoning for being here!" One of them men demanded. Naziel merely looked up from beneath his messy blue hair too look at the knight in distaste; "I'm here because my Guildmaster is... I'm in Fairy Tail. I don't think I need to say anything else do I?" Suddenly the Rune knights seemed to take note of the blue haired fellow standing before them as sweat drops appeared above their heads, taking steps out of Naziel's way.

The water Dragon Slayer made his way into the grand hall and sniffed the air. He could tell by the scents that Nightken, Quinn, Rita, Lance and Heero were most certainly here... As well as some of his previous Guild mates from Sabertooth. He felt a cold shudder go down his spine when he caught Zenshin's scent. He held no ill will towards him but he wondered if this was a one way feeling or not. None the less Naziel set off to find his comrades looking around the higher levels and spotting an individual staring down into the crowds; "Why don't I like the look of you?" He thought to himself as he maneuvered through the bustling crowds, taking notes of the highly mounted Guild emblems. He smiled proudly at the fairy Tail mark as he made his way over too Heero and patted him on the shoulder; "Hey, You seen the master yet?" Naziel asked with a concerned voice before looking back up to where the skulking individual was; "Also... Who the hell is that guy... I don't like the look of him." Naziel smiled at the others, Rita, Lance and Nightken before taking a seat. He had completely forgotten however that none of his guildmates had seen him since his metamorphosis due to his magic! however his tone of voice was still the same. He knew full well he would have to speak with Zenshin at some point, but what do you say to a guild master that probably hated you?

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 4th June 2014, 8:35 am

Zuo gazed out at the chaotic activity of the guild masters hall. Considering this was a guild master's meeting there were very few guild masters. His eyebrow twitched, he was getting slightly annoyed. This place was frantic and filled with mayhem, both were things Zuo could deal with normally, but this was a time for action and educated conversation. There was work to be done, world changing work, yet everyone seemed to be thinking inward. Even his explosive entrance had only a fleeting effect on the crowds. The potentially senile geezer set his right elbow on his arm rest and leaned his head against his open right hand, this was going to be tiring. But at the same time it put on a smile on Zuo's face. Despite being a distraction and deterrent for productivity the scene before him showed a picture of a coming bright future. Energetic youth happy to involve themselves in the larger world, even if they did more harm then good.

A closer look showed that even the mages of Lamia Scale. The ones he was training to be heroes and leaders of the future were also caught in the care free atmosphere. Zuo was unsure how to feel about that but he decided to let it go without comment. When approached by Kihia and a few other Lamia Scale mages he smiled and nodded at them. He wasn't in the mood for idle chit chat so he didn't try to start a conversation and let them return to going about their own activities.

He was elated at the arrival of Zenshin. While he seemed to be on the depressed side Zuo knew determination is easily mistaken for depression. A man with nothing had nowhere to go but up and would do anything to start moving. The old man grinned for he knew he was in the presence of a man who got things done. He glanced over to Zenshin "I believe we both know who each other are so let's skip introductions." He tapped his left arm rest with his index finger "All these rowdy young ones seem like a bit of a distraction eh?" Narrow his eyes the he finished saying "But you appear determined to work in spite of that. You appear to the average eyes as defeated and down, but I see fire in you. Fire unwilling to go out. Am I mistaken?" A normal man would fear being rude with such a direct statement. Zuo wasn't a normal man, he cared little for hurt feelings when compromising productivity was the price of manners.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 4th June 2014, 9:10 am

Rita was caught by surprise when the girl from Sabertooth had appeared from a white spark,The tipsy one she had seen earlier, had reached over from behind the seat and snagged Heero in a headlock, shouting at him. Rita looked at the strife taking place shocked. The girl  hit Heero, clearly with everything she had before she stormed off yelling something.

Rita's eyes immediately narrowed at the girls as she stormed off. She didn't bother to look over and see if Heero was phased or listen to Lea who was trying to get her attention. She slid out of her seat and quickly caught up to the Sabertooth girl, shoulders tense and fists ready. It did not take Rita long to snag the girl by the ponytail and flip her around to face her. "Listen I don't know who you are neither do I care but you best listen to what I have to say." Rita growled, Her eyes still narrowed in a frenzy of anger. She snagged the girl by the collar of her top and drug her closer. "I don't care who you are,I don't care how much of an ass Heero was being, I don't care if you left a dent in his skull or not but there is one thing that gets me." She began in a low and tense tone. "You laid your hands on one of my comrades, and that's unforgivable. No one body messes with my guild and gets away with it." She said in a louder but just as an aggressive tone. Rita was absolutely pissed and felt like showing this girl that Fairy Tail was nothing to be reckoned with and why shouldn't she?

Rita slid a step back and got in a striking stance, A revengeful smirk plastered on her face.  She spun a kick at her aimed for her waist. The force in her kicks,thanks to the enhancement of her boots, was enough to set almost anyone airborne,That's what Rita was counting on.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 4th June 2014, 9:19 am

Kihia stood up suddenly when he saw the commotion at the table where Heero was standing at, he shook his head and was about to sit down when he noticed the young woman with brown hair chase after the person who had just put Heero into a headlock, This isn't good! Kihia got up and quickly went to intervene, He saw that the brown haired girl had already aggressively confronted the girl who had assaulted Heero and had stepped back into a fighting pose.

Kihia quickly stepped in between the two and held both of his hands out to signal the two to stop fighting before a fight started. "Now, I don't know who you are or your previous history with one another...But it is best not to start a fight here, this is meant to be a peaceful meeting between the legal guilds of Fiore...do not bring dishonor to your guild by starting a senseless fight now!" Kihia kept shifting his cold gaze between the two women, he didn't care if he was attacked, the protection of everyone else was higher on his priorities.

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th June 2014, 9:42 am

As Heero locked eyes with Kyll; she snapped her fingers waved a waitress over; Heero got a fanged Slayer smile as he noticed this; satisfied; he took the bottle of Soy Sauce from the waitress without even looking at her.

He would pop the cork on it; and pour it all over his Lamb and Serayaki.

Before he had a chance to dig in again though; Naziel arrived. The feeling of being near another Slayer took over as Heero got somewhat excited, almost ready for a battle; again. But he merely shook his head as he heard Naziel's question.

"No not yet, only Sabertooth and Lamia Scale's masters have appeared." Heero looked up at the stage; wondering when Shuhei and Zeno would show up as well. "Hm?" Heero followed Naziel's eyes and looked directly up at Akryn; who he didn't know, nor did he knew he was another Dragon Slayer. "Well I'm not sure....can't say I know who he is." Heero thought about earlier with Ken; he'd sensed some weird feelings from that kid.

"Anyw---" as soon as he spoke POW! the girl from earlier slapped him in the back of the head, with a comical spark. Causing Heero to faceplant into the table; barely missing his food. "W-what the hell was that for?!" Heero barked at the girl. As she went off on him; Heero stood up to his feet; taller than her. "Listen you crazy drunk broad, I never knocked you down! All I did was snatch your drink and chug it!!!"

Heero balled up a fist.

"Where do you get off hitting me?! Are you really THAT alcoholic that you'd actually walk up and hit someone just for drinking your spirits?!" Heero was pissed but; he figured it was an innocent mistake. "L-look sorry. I didn't bump into you, it must've been someone else. Maybe if you got some alcohol tolerance, figuring out who bumped into you wouldn't be a problem." he sat back down in his seat; as Rita approached the girl.

Rita told her off; even though Heero had already confessed his innocence. As Rita delivered a spin kick towards the girl; Heero moved across the room at the speed of lightning.

A splash of golden Lightning separated the two girls as Heero caught Rita's leg mid-swing with a thump in his hands. The yellow lightning was signature; as lots of people in the room recognized Heero's magic. With a twang! Heero would power down, causing his hair and clothes to stop swaying; as his Lightning Aura vanished.

"R-Rita it's ok." Heero said, giving her a loving look and letting go of her leg. Turning towards the girl; Heero would take one knee in front of her.

Sparkles flew around Heero before he spoke.

"My lady wizard of Sabertooth...if I have offended you in anyway with my careless behavior, I duly apologize. Someone walking around as beautiful as you has a lot to deal with already, no?"

A crowd of fangirl wizards would scream loudly as Heero knelt before Rin, standing up when he was done.

"Catch you later." Heero said, saluting her casually as his sparkles faded. "C'mon Rita." Heero said, walking past her on camera without looking at her or touching her; back towards Table 15. 'That girl looked familiar somehow...Rita...thanks.'

As he returned to the table; he sat down only to be questioned by a five year old, Lea. Heero blinked a few times when she asked him if she wanted to 'play' with him. Heero didn't answer; merely shrugged as he'd played with Lea before. Usually ending up with him buying the little girl a bag of chips or something after playtime. Although...she was creeping him out trying to sound like a grown sexy woman.

× Bio
    × Magic

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 Rose

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 4th June 2014, 9:58 am

Naziel sat for a moment before watching the commotion take place, Naziel was about to move in when he saw the signature lightning of Heero and he knew that he could handle it, he was however getting a touch edgy with the Sabertooth members attacking Fairy Tail members, even over something so small as alcohol. He looked at Heero as he clenched his fist and slammed it down upon the table startling a few members; "Its... I-It's all my fault..." He was clenching his teeth. He knew Heero could hear him with his Slayer hearing; "If Sabertooth causes anything it'll be my fault... I expect they still have not forgiven me for leaving them... I... I'm the one to blame." Naziel was stuttering and his voice was shaking. He felt as though he was going to lose his mind as his hands shook.

The dragon slayer had loved becoming a member of Fairy Tail but at the same time he had completely forgotten about Sabertooth. Was he now being punished by having Saber members pick fights because of what he did? The guilt was tearing through him. "Why.... WHY!" Naziel was about to jump out of his seat unless someone stopped him.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 2 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 4th June 2014, 10:06 am

Kihia let out a sigh of relief, Heero had came and helped stop the fight, he did a slight nod towards Heero in thanks. Kihia then started to walk back to his table, he saw Icarus hadn't been tampered with he nodded and sat back down and put his left hand to his forehead. Are these meetings always so tiring?... Kihia then saw a waitress walking by and quickly asked, "Excuse me miss, but may I have a glass of water?" The waitress nodded and then walked off, Kihia sighed, This is going to be a long long day...

Themes:
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 4th June 2014, 10:15 am

As Rin was storming off from the fairy tail table, she heard a familiar voice call out to her but before she could see who exactly it was. She was grabbed hard by the collar of her baby pink hoodie. When Rin turned to see who had grabbed her, she looked down to see it was the fiery, brown haired female mage she'd seen with Heero before. From her attitude, it was clear the girl was seething with anger. Rin kind of remembered her from her days in fairy tail but was drawing a blank on the name, not surprising seeing as she still didn't have all her memories back. Rin was still emitting white lightning from her body, that was powerful enough to give anyone who touched it, first degree burns however, this girl didn't seem to really notice it. She just glared at Rin coldly before opening her mouth. "Listen I don't know who you are neither do I care but you best listen to what I have to say." She growled and narrowed her eyes at Rin before speaking once more. "I don't care who you are,I don't care how much of an ass Heero was being, I don't care if you left a dent in his skull or not but there is one thing that gets me." She began in a low and tense tone. "You laid your hands on one of my comrades, and that's unforgivable. No one body messes with my guild and gets away with it." The girl then let go and took a step back before getting into fighting stance. The short female mage then swung her foot in a kicking motion, aiming for Rin's waist. Rin put her hand up prepared to catch the girl's kick so she could flip her, causing her to land on her rear, then she would say. "Are you done? Because in case you didn't know, this is the guild master's meeting hall, its not a place for senseless brawls." However, Rin would not get a chance to do so, for there was a flash of yellow lightning flashed between the two female wizards, and out of that lightning was... Heero himself. He had stopped the girl's kick mid-swing with his bare hand, and told her to back off before kneeling before Rin looking apologetic. "My lady wizard of Sabertooth...if I have offended you in anyway with my careless behavior, I duly apologize. Someone walking around as beautiful as you has a lot to deal with already, no?" Rin was completely taken aback by what Heero was saying and doing, she couldn't help staring at him dumbfounded but soon turned away blushing. "W-well... s-seeing as you seem like you r-really regret acting so rude... I-I guess I'll forgive you..." Rin said no more as she walked away nervously. Now she was in search of the familiar voice from before, she had a pretty good idea of who it was. However, Rin had no luck in locating the person that the familiar voice had belonged to, so she just went on her way. Now that Rin wasn't focused on her anger, she could sense at least several other lightning mages in the hall, two from fairy tail, and two from Lamia Scale. Her body began to emit white lightning once more as she felt a chain reaction between her and the other lightning mages that were present. Then when the ebony haired mage looked to the stage, she found her guild master, Zenshin sitting next who she thought was Lamia Scale's guildmaster. Rin decided she would go try to locate her own table and have a seat. It took he what felt like an eternity of weaving through a crowd of ignorant people to FINALLY find sabertooth's table, which just happened to be not too far from fairy tail's table. This notion made Rin a bit uncomfortable, so with her slayer's strength, she moved the table closer to where Lamia Scale's table was, then sat down.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 4th June 2014, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th June 2014, 10:21 am

Time felt as though it slowed down as everything seemed to wash out to grey. Zenshin was focusing on the crowd below to see if he could find anyone he knew that was already here. He was able to identify Heero, Kyll, Leonard, and someone she didn't recognize threatening one of her guild members. Someone he didn't know intervened, however, so it seemed that it was already over before it begun. I guess I'll have to thank him for keeping whoever that is off of Rin... Dammit why did she have to make a scene. She's far from being Ace material if she let Heero get to her... let alone the guildmaster he thought while listening to Zuo. I guess I can humor the old man for now... not like there's anything too interesting going on and the other guild masters seem to be running a little late "I'm determined, you're not wrong. But it seems like no one else is. Fairy Tail's atmosphere seems to have overpowered all the other guilds, we're still most of the guild master short, I took in one of the most notorious criminals in Fiore, all my guild members have betrayed me and the ones that haven't don't understand the purpose of Sabertooth. Did I mention that the criminal also risked my cousin's life to bring back his dead wife? Ugh... You're crazy enough though. Let me ask, what are the odds of Nox Animus NOT being composed of my ex-guild members. I don't believe in coincidence and you're too old to. Not only that, but I haven't been able to track down the leader of Radiant Dawn, which led the team which left" he began, addressing the crazy notion that Nox Animus could be led by Alexander.

So that whole spectacle he did to get onto the stage wasn't just for show. He can't be off of the ground. What's more interesting is that he's literally made of magic... I would hate for him to meet up with a decreation mage... Yikes he thought with a smirk after using his Origin Perception on the old man. "That's just me venting though. Let's talk about you. How have you survived for so long?" he asked, putting his elbow down on the table in front of him and putting the side of his head to rest on his open palm, now looking at Lamia Scale's guildmaster. Intrigued replaced the grim expression on his face. He knew how Zuo had survived this long, but he wanted to hear it from him instead of coming to the conclusion himself.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 4th June 2014, 10:38 am

Rita was caught by surprise when it was Heero who had stopped her mid kick. Apparently, It was okay to him... Heero took none to little offence to the Sabertooth girls actions. In fact he knelt  before the brat and apologized as if he had done something terribly awful to her. Rita merely crossed her arms and looked down sourly and pouted before Heero walked past her and back to table 15. Rita looked back at the Lamia Scale and Sabertooth wizard with a scowl before it was Heero who had told her to 'C'mon'. Rita turned around and caught up to him. As they made their way back to table 15 Rita looked up at Heero curiously 'You let it slide...After they were to blame... Why did you let them off so easily, Heero?" Rita thought as they approached the table.  

Rita sighed quietly as she tried to drop the attitude and forget that the Sabertooth girl even existed as she took a seat next to the dragon slayer where they had left off. She looked across the table and saw some one whom she hadn't recognized at first, Rita thought Fairy Tail only had one blue haired mage. As he began to shake and cry out 'why' Rita recognized his voice, even if it was trembling. "Naz?" She was about to ask if he had gone and dyed his hair but that was not the issue. He was all shaken up over something. She scooted over to him to try and calm him down. "Easy-" Rita started. She had no idea what his issue was but clearly it was going to cause problems. "Uhm just breath, Naziel." She said patting his back, showing her sweeter more decent nature that was usually always overwhelmed by her temper or rash decisions as shown with the incident with the Sabertooth girl.

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 4th June 2014, 10:42 am

Zuo listened to Zenshin's short rant unblinking. Hearing that Zenshin had taken in one of the worst criminals in the world into his guild caused Zuo to raise an eyebrow but he decided not to press the topic. Not yet anyway. The words rolled off his tongue like casual chatter but they had much heavier meaning behind them. It was a serious accusation he was presenting with dangerous consequences if it was true. Zuo let possibilities and theories bounce around in his head as the conversation continued. It was obvious that the man sitting next to him was dealing with some real struggles and was disappointed that he tried to change the topic so quickly. The old man sat up and idly spun his fingers around "Me? Well I think your guild would make a more interesting source of conversation then an old relic like me. But if you really want to know I can humor you."

Zuo got the oddest feeling that Zenshin already knew everything he was about to share. It wasn't a rational or pleasant feeling so he tried to shrug it off and not act on it. "As for how I can survive so long is a neat little story. While I can't share my anti-aging secrets I suppose sharing the secrets of conditional immortality can't be too bad. To keep things short I am made of earth. Stone and dirt animated by magic. I was not always this way but I will forever continue to be htis way." He paused and looked at the disruption in the crowd that had ended as quickly as it started. Kihia, Cyrus, Quincy I swear if any of you start any trouble you will be cleaning and polishing the entire guild hall. He continued talking "Now I am a bit curious as to what you mean that your remaining members don't understand your purpose. I've heard Sabertooth was a guild of virtue or something of the sort. A noble idea I must add. One would think anyone going to a guild would check out their ideal book first eh?" Zuo laughed lightly despite not having said anything even remotely funny. "I am most curious about the issues that you are presently facing."

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th June 2014, 11:03 am

What am I doing here. What am I doing here. What am I doing here. Am I some kind of idiot! Like, of course their are going to be mages I once knew here, and yet I walk on in anyway saying 'I'm guildless!' just because, of curiosity. No, wait, I came here to see if they would talk about Nox Animus, that's why I came. But, I have to keep myself hidden.

"Stop freaking out. I doubt anybody knows you're from No-" Viola's and drifted to Melody's mouth swiftly to cut her off before she could speak the name of her guild out-loud. A angered symbol appeared over her head as she glared down at the white fox who looked up at her confused.

"Idiot! Nobody can know I'm from that guild." she whispered loudly, Melody eyeing her in response before peering over her shoulder to glance around the area. It was sure packed, so it wouldn't be un-usually to run into anyway wizards, for they were practically everywhere. Viola adjusted her black skirt that clung to her frail body, tightening the scarf the hung loosely around her neck, thankfully hiding her guild-mark. Though it was summer, the scarf was thin and light blue, looking more like a small piece of fabric than a scarf really.

"Excuse me?" a voice said from behind, a finger tapping against her shoulder as Melody gave her the 'oh-your-so-screwed' look. Another anger symbol popped up over her head as she glared at Melody before turning to face three girls, who were at least a year or two younger than her. "No way, it's really her!" one of them squeaked, an aura of sparkles surrounding the three of them as Viola sweat-dropped in response. She noted to herself that they were all from Fairy Tail, her insides twisting up even more.

"Uhm- Do I know you?" Viola asked anxiously, eyeing the three and noticing that more people were approaching with big smiles on their faces. Her face went blue, of course, why didn't I bring that stupid mask, where ever I go, even here fans approach me! she thought, trying to come up with a plan. "Look!" she shouted pausing to point over to the side, "It's a unicorn! In the colour rainbow!" the girls would all look, including the people who had been approaching her as well. With-out hesitation she swiftly turned around and dug her way through the crowds of people.

"That was rude." Melody commented on her shoulder as Viola ran for dear life with the shouts of fans trailing behind her. She took her chance to crawl under the nearest table to her, awaiting till the sounds of those girls vanished before she sighed in relief.

"I thought they'd never go away!" she said aloud, slowly climbing out from under-neath the table to brush herself off. That was when her calm red eyes would catch sight of delicious sweets layed out onto a nearby table. Her mouth watered, and she found that she was slowly approaching the food, a sparkle in her eyes.

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:57 am