Birthday: 4th August
Special Characteristics: He has a birthmark that looks like a lion on his chest.
Personality: Naziel is a strong willed and at times headstrong young man, he will happily take orders and follow them to the letter but if he believes a mission or choice is one that will lead to disaster he will stand against it no matter whom gave the order. He often loves to relax by playing guitar or sitting in trees ( has has a weird connection to nature), he loves to play jokes often with them not being all too funny to anyone except himself and more than often it will end in some form of tussle or brawl. In general Naziel is very relaxed and easy going, often quiet and keeping to himself excluding when he has a drink then he will be dancing on tables and hitting on the nearest lady (With poor results.) He is suspicious of people who doesn't know and will often give them the 3rd degree to make sure they are friend or foe. However once someone has Naziel as their ally he will move heaven and earth to protect them and will not back down. Naziel is a likable person and often his attitude to his friends is stronger than any other emotion, as he is tied very strongly to his emotions he doesn't let them show too often as he prefers to be the cool and collected guy over the hot head who wants to start a fight for the hell of it. (Although it does happen). Now, Naziel's temper os something that everyone should look out for, although he will take a good deal of drama and aggravation he does have a short temper once it is trod on and he will lose it often ending with flipped tables and punching walls or asking to step outside for a 'friendly chat'. Naziel is not really a ladies man as he doesn't show much interest when around the guild purely out of shyness and his beliefs in being a gentleman, however once he has a few drinks he warms up to the ladies in an attempt to be suave he will either embarrass himself or his friends in the process.
Naziel is a strategist, he won't often run headlong into battle without thinking out some form of attack plan. He is happy to take point and lead the assault or too take a back seat and do the brunt of the heavy work. He loves to brawl and if someone gives him a good enough reason to fight then he will do so without holding back. This however can he his downfall as he does not know the boundaries of his own strength and can misjudge how much power he puts into an attack. Naziel also does not fighting women and if he is faced with an opponent who he believes to be weaker he would rather leave the scene than condone to a battle that in the end no one wins. Naziel does not mind fighting in a team or on his own as he enjoys the capabilities that a team has over being solo but should he encounter a foe 1 on 1 he will stand his ground to the bitter end.
- Cookies - Naziel has a small addiction to cookies and if he's offered one he resorts back to a child or a puppy. He also says that the woman he will one day marry will make the best cookies he's ever tasted.
- Friendship - Friendships os one of Naziel's strongest values, once he makes a friend he does not turn his back on them or desert them. He believes that if you have a friend then no burden can be carried on your own and you can never be alone.
- Magic - Naziel adores his magic, all forms of magic are wonderful but he treasures his because of the Dragon that gave it to him.
- Travelling - He loves to travel, the more bizarre the vehicle the better and the more outrageous the place the better, he adores the wilds and find a lot of comfort in what lies out in the hidden country.
- Music - Naziel is a keen guitar player and will often play his guitar whilst sitting in a tree somewhere, although he doesn't often play it in front of others.
- Tree sitting - This mage has a tendency to sit in the high branches of trees in the sunshine, he can't explain why but it is very soothing to him hearing the rustle of the trees.
- Spiders- He hates them. If you bring one near him, he will WILL trample it until there is nothing left but squished mess.
- Liars- Naziel hates being lied too, even if it's over something like who ate the last cookie? If he is lied too you are one step closer to losing his friendship.
- Dark Guilds- He despises them with all of his heart, the way that they condone their actions and the lengths that they will go to to harm others builds such anger in Naziel it scares even him.
- Poor decisions - If someone suggests something completely absurd, Naziel would much rather smash his head repeatedly against a wall than listen to them.
- Protecting his friends - Protecting his friends is one of the biggest motivations he has, he wants to see his friends grow and to be who they want to be so he will protect them so that they can live their lives as they choose.
- To Be The Best- Naziel dreams to become a wizard saint one day with the use of his Dragon Slayer magic and lead others into a better future.
- A Peaceful World - Naziel will fight and purge all of the dark guilds in order to clear the world of the horrific monstrosities that it currently holds. He wants to make the world the best place so that his children of the future won't have to deal with pain.
- Death - Who doesn't fear death? The black abyss that awaits or pearly white gates, no one knows but just the thought sends a chill down Naziel's spine.
- Spiders - As stated before if you bring a spider near him, he will scream like a girl and stamp it into oblivion without hesitation, or blow it up with his magic.
- Losing His Friends - He fears losing his friends more than anything, be it by death or worse by becoming a dark mage, he refuses to let a friend go down a dark path.
- Demons - Naziel heard of these horrifying creatures and the power they possess. He certainly doesn't want to run into one anytime soon.
Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Weight: 154 lbs
Hair: Naziel has ocean blue hair that falls around his face and is generally messy and pointed in various directions.
Eyes: His eyes are a deep aquatic blue.
Skin Tone: light skinned
Appearance: Naziel is very tall for his age. He has a muscular build with defined features on his abdomen and arms, his shoulders are broad and his posture is that of a proud man with strong morals, he refrains from slouching except when his emotions are building on him and almost 'weighing him down'. He has deep red, courageous and somewhat menacing eyes that are very mysterious and closed off at first glance but yet they portray a sense of pain but also anger, Holding a stare with anyone who looks at him in a domineering way. His hair is shoulder length and ocean blue which was brought about due to the use of his magic turning it blue. His complexion is fair along with his skin having no blemishes to the point he almost looks like a doll. As he has matured Naziel has gained strong masculine cheekbones but yet his face is still soft to look at.
Naziel wears for the most part a snow white trenchcoat with a single blue stripe up the back and down each arm. the tail of the jacket comes just above his knees, he never buttons it up and it is rarely not on him except when sleeping and showering, this is due to the emotional attachment he holds to it, as it belonged to his late father. He also wears a blue scarf which he refuses to speak of its origins but it is purely and completely protected by him. Underneath he wears a variation of T shirts or tops but most are blue or simple tops, excluding when meeting people of importance when he will wear a shirt with a few top buttons undone. He tends to wear white or light gray slim fitting jeans to keep with his slim fit physique as well as a pair of dirty black untied military boots which look well worn but comfortable. He will always try to keep his fashion sense to what he believes is 'politically correct' and doesn't believe in flaunting flesh or showing off his body in public too much.
Guild: Fairy Tail
Tattoo: Deep blue Guild tattoo on his left forearm.
Last edited by naziel on 27th May 2014, 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total