Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~

Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ Empty A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~

Post by Kari 15th May 2014, 9:58 pm

"I apologize to leave without goodbye however forces beyond my control are on the move. Please try to forgive me."

These words ran over and over in her mind as she found a handwritten note on his desk. She was on her return from an important mission with Talen; It was hand given from Zuo himself, and information needed to be reviewed with him. However, when she entered, the office was empty, and there seemed to be like a ghostly aura around. Kari proceeded to question guild members about his presence, but it was true, he was gone.

Regarding the succession of the title of Guild Master:

All Lamia Scale guild members are to gather into a meeting room. There they will spend an entire day discussing who should take my place.

At the end of the day votes are to be cast to decide the guild master. Naturally whoever has the most votes will win.

For a ballot to be legitimate:
    -The voter must sign their ballot
    -They must select a valid candidate

Now for the poll to be legitimate:
    90% of Lamia Scale has to cast a valid ballot
    The winner must hold at least 50% of the valid votes.
    There must be two valid candidates.
    The ballots are to be public to all guild members to prevent fraud.

Should the vote fail to meet either requirement another must be held. In the case that the first requirement is met yet the second is not, the two candidates with the least votes are to be eliminated. This will continue until a winner is selected. There is only one exception to this: In the case that eliminating two candidates would leave only 1 person causing them to win by default only the person with the absolute least votes will be eliminated. Then a final poll will be held to determine the winner from the remaining two.

Every guild member is a voter and a candidate until eliminated.

This is my final request, please heed it."

With determination she exited his office and gathered the attention of the guild hall by a loud whistle. " Alright, everyone.... Zuo is not coming back. " with these words, a heavy thought weighted on her mind, what was going to happen to him, why would he leave the thing that meant most to him? Was he sick? She propped herself up on a marble railing next to his office, " And we are to decide our new guildmaster together. " Zuo was always keen on working as a team, no matter how small. But deciding the new guildmaster? Kari's heart thumped, Lamia Scale was a newer guild, was anyone here ready for that posistion?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ Empty Re: A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~

Post by Kihia 15th May 2014, 10:23 pm

Kihia was standing in the corner, he had an entire mix of emotions running through his mind, however anger and confusion was the most prominent. His grip on Icarus was so tight, that it was audibly making cracking sounds from the damage. Kihia then punched one of the marble columns forming some cracks in it... "So....how should we start this off the way the Master wanted?"...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ Kihisi10
    A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ Empty Re: A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~

Post by Guest 15th May 2014, 11:00 pm

Quincy came in bawling her eyes out and her fists bloodied. She didn't come into the room when she was called because she was busy making food, but that was a good thing for the rest of the building. Once she heard the news she started wailing on whatever was nearest to her. She came in just to collapse to a nearby wall and cry into her arms with her knees pressed against her chest. Blood stained her white sleeves on her shirt. She didn't want to be here but she had to. Just to support their leader. It doesn't matter that he was gone now, she still sees him as the true guild master.
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 16th May 2014, 4:09 am

Talen was not sure how he should be feeling right now. On one hand, Zuo was leaving Lamia Scale, how could he do this to them. Everyone in the guild looked up to him, he was the guilds protector and leader. On the other hand, he was leaving his family behind. Everyone in Lamia Scale loved their guild master. Although not the most social of men, Zuo Cii had always been there when he was needed.

Lamia Scale was the first place he had ever truly called home, and now that home was losing an impotent member of the family.

"I'm not sure who is really qualified to be the new guild master. None of use are all that experienced." Himself Kariline and Zhu Feng were some of the oldest member of the guild and he was not sure if any of them were ready for the job.

OOC: Two things, first I don't think anyone was going to vote for me, but just in case, my job may have me away from internet for months at a time so I can't become the guild master. Second I thought this was appropriate.
    Spoiler:

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ Coolte17

Post by Guest 16th May 2014, 9:29 am

Yuuto was in the guild hall again, leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. He fell silent as the rest seemed quite emotional. He was surprised to hear that the Guild Master would not return after his most recent leave, and that a new leader was required. He was so eager to claim this position. Yuuto wanted to prove that rank should not negatively affect the title of leadership- not in this case, at least. He saw some new faces, though it was a terrible time to be in such a moment. He didn't want to interrupt the feelings of others. Yuuto wondered why Zuo left so early. His image seemed so much more superior to the rest, and Yuuto didn't get to meet him for very long. Albeit, he was well-prepared to take the throne in what would seem to be a discussion over Zuo's place in the guild. Yuuto was ready to put his best effort into proving why he would be the next great leader.

"Hey..." Yuuto greeted softly to everyone from the corner, only seriousness written on his face. His intimidating image was shown well now, and by no means would anything in Yuuto's way interfere.
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 16th May 2014, 12:54 pm

Ren walked into the guildhall, crying. He had been out and about recently, with all the "work" he had been doing, and he had just heard the Guildmaster had left. He heard Kariline begin to tell everyone he wasn't coming back. And that they would have to decide a new guildmaster. Ren never really got the chance to ever really talk to Zuo, mostly because whenever Zuo was around he was pitted against new members. Still, Ren didn't necessarily hate Zuo. Ren recalled his first day at the guild, when he was forced down into a labyrinth. Ren looked around at the others, it seemed almost impossible to replace Zuo. Could Ren possibly do such a thing? He wasn't quite sure if he had the mental stability for such a task. Not to mention he wasn't near the strength Zuo was. He could barely turn his own foot into water. Ren thought that Kariline could do the job, after all, she was a veteran for the guild, and had accomplished far more impressive things then Ren could dream of doing. He wiped his tears with his sleeve and attempted to keep his composure.

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 16th May 2014, 3:06 pm

Zhu stood there listening to what Kari had read from Zuo. He was shocked and blown away to say the least. He had sworn his loyalty to the guild, and nothing could change that, but he wasn't sure who could lead the guild. He thought about himself and that wouldn't be a bad solution, but he wasn't sure he had the resolve to do it. He turned his gaze to Kari and thought she would make a good leader, but he wasn't sure that she was ready for it. That was his initial thought, but only time could tell, and only by giving either of them the opportunity would the answer become clear.

Character Info:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 16th May 2014, 3:15 pm

Zuo was gone. After the words Kariline said, she got petrified, she didn't really know much Zuo, but he was a good guild master and a very good friend. She saw many people emotional, she really wasn't crying, but she kept her head down to think, why had he gone like that? Something was wrong, he wouldn't leave theme just like that.
    She got up from the table she was. She went straight to the door and got out of the sad moment, even do, she knew she was going to need to return since they need to choose a guild master. She sat on the floor and saw the sky to think a bit more. She wondered where was Zuo and what was he doing. She was very confused.

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rock Form Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 16th May 2014, 3:18 pm

Ophelia sat, everyone appeared to be bickering among one another, she only listened intently. She crossed her legs in her chair and closed her eyes, sighing. She had yet to meet the guildmaster and already he was leaving, the thought of it made her rather upset. The girl did not show any emotion on the outside, though on the inside she was weary.
    Who would be the next guildmaster? She was still so new and still rather ignorant to the things around her, her only friend was the veteran Ren, and even those two weren't very well acquainted with one another. Ophelia pondered the thought for a long time, her hand running through segments of her pale hair. Finally, the woman spoke up. "I think Ren should be the new Guildmaster." She was rather confident in her words and shot Ren a smile with a thumbs up. The girl surely was positive in such a gloomy atmosphere, most likely because she hasn't even associated with anyone yet. And now supposedly, there was no guildmaster to greet her.

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 16th May 2014, 7:38 pm

Cyrus was infuriated. What did Master Cii, no, what did Zuo mean he wasn't coming back. What right did he have to abandon them all, to leave Lamia Scale for his own selfish reasons.

Now now Cyrus, you can't make wild accusations, I'm sure that Zuo had his reasons, chirped in Favonius. The bearded man was always kind-hearted and always an optimist. Cyrus would appreciate him any day but today, for the man who the mage wished to guide his ways had just walked out of his life.

For once my brother has a point kid. You need to calm down, agreed the bald Vulturnus. Cyrus was glad that no one else could see his little friends or hear his or their thoughts, as he was not acting mature. Despite his knowledge that both Venti were right, he refused to accept his guildmaster's leaving.

I don't care anymore. Zuo is out of my life, and I will not remember the old man as a hero. I never thought I'd have the nerve, but I now am calling my former superior a failure. He shouldn't expect respect from me should we meet again, thought the white haired boy. The Venti looked at the ground. They were ashamed of their pupils naïve mindset, but said nothing. Look at these fools, crying acting all emotional... Zuo is gone. He left, he is no longer here. For now we should worry about who should be the next guildmaster. Whether or not people vote for me is none of my concern, but I most likely am voting for Kari, as she is the most experienced. Still, look at Lamia Scale's state, in shambles, crying, pitiful. Of course Cyrus didn't mean what he thought to his mentors, but what else could he say? His guildmaster had just left him.

Post by Guest 17th May 2014, 6:12 am

The Amethyst maiden was sat on a table with her feet on the chair in front of her, her head laid on her knees as she cradled her arms. After a long day of work she'd hoped to be able to relax and take the evening slowly. Instead she'd returned to find out that her mentor and guildmaster Zuo Cii had walked out of the guild for reasons unknown. Looking around the guild, there weren't many people that she felt would be able to take the helm. Many of the members were new or inexperienced. There were a few members - herself included - who'd been around for a while now, but most didn't have what it would take to become the new guildmaster. In her solitary state Kara began rifling through the names of every member of the guild, their details that she was aware of, how long they'd been in the guild. Slowly she got to her feet and walked towards Kariline, her eyes steady as she looked her guildmate in the eyes.

"It doesn't take a genius to work out who is likely to be considered for the role...there are only a handful of us who've been here for a long time or have pulled a tremendous weight in their time here." Her voice was steady, calm even. Her gaze turned now to the rest of her guildmates. "Losing Master Zuo is a painful loss, especially to those of us who have stood alongside him for some time. But he's left us with no reason or excuse for his actions...we need to make the decision on his successor and move on. He built this hall...but we built the Lamia Scale name. Us as members. The teams such as Serpent Soul who reside within the ranks of our guild. Zuo Cii created the foundations, so now we need to build our guild up without him. We need to make a decision, and soon."

Kara released a small sigh and looked over to Kariline, a look that needed no explanation. In the eyes of the molding mage, Kariline was one of the few options this guild had to lead them now, and certainly the only one she'd even consider following. "Just don't go dropping us into labyrinths." she joked, smiling warmly.
    Naraca Breaker
    Naraca Breaker

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Experience : 800

Post by Naraca Breaker 17th May 2014, 8:07 pm

Sooo...No Guild Master, the guild was leaderless.

The place reeked with a thick layer of concern over everyone. Some quiet, pondering who they might nominate or consider for the new leader, some talkative and expressing there opinion. yet everyone was concerned. These walls seemed closer then normal, perhaps it was simply because everyone was all packed in here now.

Standing close to the table, and beside Kariline, Naraca looked upon the guild with a scrutinizing eye as he witnessed there face's of thought.
    Standing as 7 feet in height let you see above everyone else, and Naraca had a birds eye view over everyone. It never cased to amaze, and scare him how people so young could be in a Wizards Guild and risk there lives on missions for jewel. He never liked the concept of sending children out into battle. Child soldiers were barely any different, raised and trained to believe what they are fighting for is right. Yet this was the life these kids had chosen. Most of them had no where else to go, others likely jumped to the chance to become a strong wizard. The black haired giant beside Kariline felt only he a couple others were actually old enough to make this kind of choice.

Turning his head to Kariline, he thought to himself. Remembering her when she was just a little girl sitting by herself in a tree in a hill. How she had grown up so much now...He considered what everyone else seemed to consider. Her being the leader.
    Apart of Naraca hated the idea, he wouldn't want that for her, throwing into the fray like that. His protective nature spoke to him when the entertained the idea. However who else would be the leader?
    He considered taking it himself, he was the oldest, and while he didn't have much experience as a wizard, he had the most experience as a soldier and as a leader. He'd know best how to run the place. However he didn't have the one thing that a leader truly required to be a leader.

The love of his Guild Members, their loyalty. Sure he had love as a guild member, however he didn't know how much the Guild looked to Kariline. Everyone knew her more, and they didn't know Naraca. He saw himself as more of protector rather then a leader here. Although he had the experience to be a leader, he felt he would not be seen in that way here.

However nevertheless, he stood beside Kariline, and seeing has everyone was here and accounted for. He decided to speak.

"Alright, I guess this is everyone. If we're gonna do this, we've gotta do this right" Naraca announced out loud to all of the guild members, his big, booming and somewhat growl like voice was certainly able to reach them.
    "First we'll gotta decide who we wanna nominate for the new Guild Master. Zuo wanted it like this, so lets put in our words on who should lead" He added before looking down beside him towards Kariline.

"How bout we start with you?" He asked her somewhat more gently.

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ Download-2_zps8756c9d2

EXP: 225

(All credit goes to Kariline for the sig)
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 17th May 2014, 8:29 pm

So many people gathered around after her word was sent out, Zuo was leaving, that was for sure, but instead of picking a replacement, he let it in the hands of the members of Lamia Scale. Looking over the faces of everyone who stood there, Kari furrowed her eyebrows; They were all looking at her for answers, and she wished she had them to give. A few member's already voiced their opinion. Such as a newer member named Ophelia, she was closer to Ren, and the more talented and richer cut of Lamia Scale. She automatically viewed Ren as a good choice for the new Guildmaster. Thinking about this, she was right, Ren was one of the oldest members, barely older than Kariline herself. Kara and Ren were here before Kariline, Zhu and Talen showed.

Speaking of her, Kara Matheson; sitting right across from Kari at a table, she too had given out an opinion. And a lump grew in her throat, Kariline stared at the table for a moment as her words reigned truth, Zuo was gone, but he left behind a magnificent piece that can be improved on and protected for ages. This new guildmaster was going to set the traditions for members to come. Zuo would not have let us if he didn't feel we were ready.

Kari lifted her head and turned to face Naraca, her older, and much wiser friend. She had known him for years, and giving it some thought, she figured he was a much better choice as a guildmaster, he was strong, brave, outspoken, honest and blunt, every aspect needed to make a great leader. She nodded, " Alright! First we need to each take turn's nominating one guild member of your opinion, and give a reasoning behind it. I will go first. " She stood up tall, " I nominate Naraca,"

Standing firm and with one balled up fist on her hip, " Not only is he the oldest in the guild, I have seen him grow over the years into a defined leader. He is caring, but stern, strong and willing to give 100 % into anything he sets his mind to. " With that end, she looked up to Naraca, her 'Big Brother' She had a soft spot for him alone, like he replaced Alakai in her mind.

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 17th May 2014, 8:38 pm

Kihia listened to everyone as they spoke, his anger was slowly fading. Nominations… Kihia looked around the room, he didn’t know a portion of the present guild members, but he already had one in mind. Kariline, the leader of team Serpent soul, from what Kihia has seen and learned about her cemented this idea. Kihia walked forward a bit, ignoring any gazes that may be upon him.

Kihia then spoke in a voice that was warmer and louder than he normally had spoken in, “I nominate Kariline, she is an fantastic and trust worthy team leader, and one of the most experience people we have here in the guild.” Kihia then nodded signaling he had no more to say, Kariline had earned his trust and respect, and his shield. Kihia then stood there for a moment standing true to his nomination.

Themes:

Post by Guest 17th May 2014, 8:52 pm

Quincy continued her lake of tears while everyone was speaking. She looked up to see the room more crowded than it usually was. The rest of her team was basically standing near Kariline who read the note. She got up still face leaking tears and stood next to Kariline as well saying while wiping a another tear from her eyes and her voice quavering "I second Kihia's nomination. She was not only a great leader but one of the closest people to Old man Cii. She has great potential in being the leader and I think she might be the only person who can fill his place."
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 17th May 2014, 9:42 pm

Talen looked to the other members of team Serpent Soul, but primarily its leader, Kariline. He had joined the guild with her, they had formed a team together and had been sent on a mission to Basco by Zuo Cii before he had left. Despite the way his spirits felt about the demon summoner, Talen had come to respect her and considered her a close friend. He felt that she was a born leader who loved her guild and the people in it.

Talen raised a hand before saying, "I would also like to nominate Kariline. I have faith in her and trust her with our home."

Post by Guest 17th May 2014, 10:01 pm

Yuuto became angry as, while he observed the room, everyone had ignored his greeting. They were all too focused on nominating the new Guild Master. It was highly disrespectful, which caused a tear to stream down Yuuto's face. He gave a cold grin, then began to intentionally walk through the middle of the room, headed for the exit. He halted himself for a moment, as he now stood in between everyone else within this discussion. "So you're all nominating each other by giving ONE comment on each other. Also, you guys are all so damn concentrated on this event that when I, a newcomer, greet myself, I am ignored. It took awhile to even be seen on Day One, and now, it takes me a walk into the center of this room to get attention? How dare you people!" Yuuto was furious, and took a pause before he spoke again. "There is no professionalism in your system of nominating a Guild Master, currently! Everyone should have a turn to speak about why they should be the leader, then see what others think. This prevents bias, and to make it even more fair, anonymous voting sessions should be held. There are obviously undecided folks among us right now that are undecided, and this is the easiest way to resolve their issues about who to vote as their leader. If you are going to go through with this way of voting, then I'll be more than happy to abandon you all, and storm out as a wandering, lonesome member of this guild: the potentially miserable Lamia Scale!"

Yuuto set foot into a dark corner afterwards, and meditated. He was crying brutally, though his mind still hung on to concentrate. He was incredibly pissed off towards the guild, and needed time to be in his own world, concentrating so if his rules were to be set, Yuuto would have the perfect speech.
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 18th May 2014, 12:01 am

Not knowing how to handle all of this, Kariline hung her head. She wasn't the right one to be Guildmaster. While she was stronger and older than most in the guild, she still didn't possess the best people skills. She didn't want any of this, why is it they were just naming her? There was sure to be better canidates in the room? Such as Kara, or Ren, or Naraca, Talen. Each member had a responsibility to Lamia scale that defined them against each other. Perhaps they were overlooking one, such as the Yellow haired boy who stepped in front and yelled at all of them

Pushing her anger aside she thought over his words, this did need more thought that what they were putting out.

" I step aside from nomination. Everyone, please give it some thought. Members who want a chance to prove what they have for the guild step forward. " With that she stepped back and sat at the bar, her back turned to everyone, what was she trying to hide. Maybe it was the fact that she really wasn't as strong as everyone thought she was.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 18th May 2014, 7:19 am

Lilyan was still outside and heard some noise from the inside, she really didn't know what was happening but she knew something went wrong, she didn't want to enter the discussion, but she knew she needed to. She stepped in front of the door and opened as quiet as she could, no one noticed she came in, that was what she was trying to, she really didn't want to interrupt, but when she sneaked in, she noticed there was a big silence, he didn't know what had just happened. " I step aside from nomination. Everyone, please give it some thought. Members who want a chance to prove what they have for the guild step forward." When she heard that, she started to understand what was going on. She sat on the first table she saw and waited for someone to react about what Kariline had said.

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 18th May 2014, 11:06 am

Ren heard Yuuto's complaint, and this made him irritated. A rarity among times, but it wasn't impossible. "This is an important matter! Our Guildmaster has left us on our own, and we are trying to decide! I understand that you feel ignored, but please try and be patient with us, we don't really have a Guildmaster to welcome you yet!" Ren tried, and then walked his way over to a table and sat down. "Ophelia, thanks for the nomination, but I don't think I can hold up a guild" Ren whispered to her. Ren knew he would nominate Kariline, even though he barely knew her, she had done great things for the guild. Far better things then Ren could have done on his own.

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rock Form Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 18th May 2014, 11:17 am

"Hmph!" Ophelia scoffed and ran her fingers through her pale hair, she scowled at Ren's words when he stated that he did not want to be guild master. "You are passing up an wonderful opportunity! My vote goes to you, and I may be the only one who thinks that you have a chance to do something great for this guild!" She crossed her arms and let out a long sigh, "You may not have the guts to lead, but you have all of the traits a leader should have, you are kind, you are honest and respectful, you are confident. Shall I say more?" Ophelia leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes for a moment to think.

The woman shook her head and rested her head on her hands. This was oh so complicated, and it was clear to see that no one else believed in Ren other than Ophelia since the two were very close friends.

A Guildmasters Request || GUILD EVENT~ TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 18th May 2014, 12:53 pm

Zhu heard the nominations for Kariline, and he knew that they were the right decisions. Kari had the potential to be a great leader, and he would be more than happy to be at her side to help her in the coming events. The moment he heard Yuuto speak and finish his rant Zhu drew his blade and looked at him with hatred in his eye "A warrior doesn't need attention to know he is doing a good job or is a valuable asset to the guild. The fact that the guild keeps him, and the people know both he and the guild is all the recognition you need, or should want. However, your remarks of abandoning us marks you as a traitor. I will not stand by and have a traitor in our midst regardless of what you have done, or how you feel." his tone was as sharp as the blade he was holding in his hand.

He kept his gaze on Yuuto as he continued to speak "As for a nomination I would've nominated Kari, but seeing as she has stepped down I am going to nominate myself. Kari and I have been here for a long time. Kari holds values that a guild master must hold in order to lead. I myself have always believed in strength of will, character, and heart. I may not know many of you, but I would give my life to protect those of you who are loyal to Lamia Scale. I think that gives me some credit to being a leader." he said this all in a lighter tone than he had spoken to Yuuto with, but he kept at the ready in case Yuuto proved foolish enough to pick a fight with him.

Character Info:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 18th May 2014, 6:40 pm

"YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Ancient laughter rolled through the guild hall like a tornado over an ant hill. From underneath Ren's feet came a familiar pillar of hair rising from the ground, following the hair was a head, following the head was a neck and a pair of shoulders and mother of god a full person! Zuo Cii had reappeared as he rose from the ground underneath Ren he scooped up the little mage onto his shoulders holding the water mages leg to keep him balanced up there. Zuo looked around at the assembled mages and then glanced up at Ren then back down at the rest of them. "Well good to now everything is running well here." His voice dripped sarcasm like a leaky faucet, that was on all the way, and has the mouth of the faucet broken so it was spewing everywhere. Really it was making a terrible mess. Zuo made a mental note to get a metaphorical mop to have Ren figuratively clean up this abstract mess. Regardless of this hyperbolic simile Zuo had work to do.

Zuo stroked his beard in silence looking everyone in the room up and down. "It would appear the best candidate is the neither the right candidate nor the popular candidate and the popular candidate does not want to be the popular candidate. Well it is good to know if I ever actually had to leave without so much as a word you would all be in lovely shape." The old man smiled and laughed again "It's a good thing you will never be rid of me then! YOHOHOHOHOHOHO! Now I can only assume you are all every form of confused and likely a few shades of angry if you have figured it out." Zuo glanced around at everyone to gauge their reactions "Now I would love to just hand you all the answer but I would much rather have you all guess. You learn so much more from guessing." Forgetting he was holding onto Ren, Zuo spread his arms wide "Questions? Concerns? Answers? Violent tantrums?"

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 18th May 2014, 6:46 pm

Kihia jumped when he heard Zuo's laughter come from underneath Ren. He was shocked to see Zuo again, but at the same time relieved. Kihia walked up to the Zuo and nodded in greeting, "Its nice to see you once again Master Zuo..." Kihia wasn't sure what else to say, he was just relieved that Zuo came back, even if it was only temporarily...he was extremely grateful...

"What ever you decide to do master Zuo... I will be fine with"

Themes:

Post by Guest 18th May 2014, 6:51 pm

The amethyst maiden eyed her guildmaster and her mentor for a moment, her facial expression one that was less than friendly and her arms folded across her chest. She remained unmoving, silent for a short time with her eyes remaining completely fixed on the figure of the old man. Suddenly she uncrossed her arms and closed her eyes before walking past Zuo. "Stupid old man." she growled as she passed him, not stopping to say anything else as she walked right down the guildhall and out of the door. Yet anyone who was stood outside would see a slight smile upon Kara's face.

Nothing had changed at all. Typical Zuo.

[/exit thread]

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:35 am