Special Characteristics: Only has one natural arm, his teacher created an arm made out of Ice for him to use (via Dynamic Ice Make) (his right arm is the Ice Prosthetic), he has a scar on his chest from an attack. Along side this his left arm now has veins of ice running through it with a few fingers completely made out of ice,(secret) these veins go all the way to his torso where they stop.
Personality: When Kihia is not in battle, he often keeps to himself, it helps him feel more secure until he gets more acquainted with his fellow guild members. He rarely talks about his past for various reasons, if he were asked about it, he’ll typically say, “Don’t worry about it, my past is the past, just let me be concerned about now and the future.” He is very secretive about having an Ice prosthetic arm; he will freeze anyone’s hand that tries to reach for it (or his pole arm for that matter). Sometimes Kihia makes an excuse to leave if he notices something off about it, and repairs it if he sees that it is needed. When he is in a private area, he will do his regular maintenance on his Ice Prosthetic arm and harness. If he catches anyone finding out about his arm he freezes them into a block asks them not to tell anyone. After words he apologizes for his actions and asks them again to keep his arm a secret. He doesn’t like being the center of attention, so he feels the less people know about his history the better. When he is having a discussion with someone he won’t show much emotion until he gets fully acquainted with them. When he gets fully acquainted with a community, Kihia will defend and take offense to whoever insults it. He strives to fulfill his caretakers dream for him, to be able to move past the events that happened to him and to use the abilities and skills he was taught for the right reason.
When he is in battle he is typically calm and composed, trying to keep aware of his opponent and the status of his companions. If his companions get into a situation where they are in danger, he will move to their aid as fast as he can, or throw his pole arm depending on what he was doing. It is very hard to make him mad, but if he does, he makes rash decisions that he later comes to regret. When he is defending he tries to take as little damage as possible by using his spells to redirect the impact of the attack away from himself or companion. However when he is attacking he will try and land as many non-fatal blows as he can until his opponent no longer wishes to fight. He will rarely ever inflict a fatal injury, the only real reason he would possibly kill someone is if he is extremely mad. He will follow orders from his group leader or superior to a degree, there are two reasons why he would disobey an order, if they person they have been ordered to do something to can defend themselves, or to kill another person. He feels that he has no right to kill someone, but if he does he will feel absolutely horrible for a while. He wishes to be able to defend his companions, even if he hurts himself in the process, he will be happy that they are safe.
• Being able to relax every once in a while, especially being able to stargaze relieves him of his stress. Anytime that he has to ride a boat, no matter the circumstance, will calm him. He doesn’t like talking about his past let alone telling people about his right arm, so any time he can relax and clear his mind helps him ease his nerves.
• Practicing various pole arm techniques, he enjoys enhancing his fighting style, and getting input from various people.
• Being with his Fellow Guild members, even though he doesn't show it outwardly, he enjoys the company of his fellow guildmembers in many ways,
• His friends or allies getting hurt or injured, his vow to protect all that he can is unwavering, as a result whenever someone gets injured, he takes it seriously and holds it against himself.
• Someone attacking a person who cannot defend themselves. This stems from his background before he learned how to use Ice Make magic. His village was constantly attacked by a group of rouge mercenaries, whom they eventually lost the will to defend against. Eventually his village was wiped out by the Mercenaries because of an accident that happened, he was the only survivor.
• Someone insulting his friends or guild. This is something that he has always gotten on his nerves. Before he lost his right arm, he would always defend those being picked on. Even after the loss of his arm he only tried to defend when two fellow villagers were involved.
• Having the strength to defend his companions. He wants to have the strength to defend those who he cares about, so that he will never have to go through the same experience of losing all that he cares about again.
• Finding the Mercenaries that destroyed his village. To get them to stop (and arrested for their crimes), He wants to face them alone and beat them in a way the will lose all motivation to continue their current life style.
• Getting to the point of mastering pole arm type weapons and the spells that his teacher/caretaker taught him.
• To always be able to defend and maintain Lamia Scale
• Seeing disembodied human limbs. When he lost his arm, it was an extremely traumatic experience
• Not being able to protect his companions. He was powerless to save his village before, if a situation like that arises again, he worries if he fails to protect his companions
• Losing the gifts that his teacher/caretaker gave him (the Ice Arm Lacrima and Pole Arm). These items are very precious to him, because his teacher/caretaker gave them to him for he could move on and live normally.
Height: 6’ 4"
Hair: White, Waist length
Eyes: Ice Blue
Skin Tone: Light
Appearance:Medium Build, his attire ranges from a hooded ragged brown or white cloak that covers his entire body, along with his trench coat and armor underneath, for casual wear he usually wears grey slacks with a white long sleeved shirt. He now wears bandages that covers most of his body underneath all of his clothing
Guild: Lamia Scale
Tattoo: Left Shoulder, Blue
Last edited by Kihia on 9th June 2016, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total