Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"Party" Time! Whole Guild Event!

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

"Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! Empty "Party" Time! Whole Guild Event!

Post by Zuo Cii 27th March 2014, 8:28 pm

Lamia Scale was coming along well, a great number of new members had joined in a short period of time. Zuo Cii was incredibly excited by this influx of new members and it made him a very happy person to see the halls of the large guild hall slowly fill. However there was a dark spot to all of this, Zuo Cii had become very busy working out legal issues with the Magic Council as of late and he had failed to properly introduce himself to and welcome many new members and on top of that he hadn't been paying much attention to his older members either. He paced his office trying to think of a good way to fix this problem, when he realized simply pacing about in isolation wasn't really helping anything. So he picked a random whim from his mind and acted on it. He walked out of his office into the main guild gathering room which also served as the entrance room where all new members entered the guild. Zuo walked to the center of the room and with a wave of his hand the marble of the center tile molded into a throne like chair facing the doors that Zuo sat down on. He spoke into the marble causing the words to echo throughout the entire guild hall and so that they could be heard out side "I would like the entire guild population to gather into the main entry hall, I have a special treat for all of you. Today I am throwing a bit of a party for everyone in the guild. But this will be no ordinary party, I am sorry I won't be dropping anyone into a labyrinth or gladiator arena today,  rather I wish to take some time to talk to all of you. Get to know you and hear what you want from me as your guild master and the guild as a whole. Also I have a few surprises planned."

He then stopped talking into the marble and pulled a communications lacrima from his pocket and spoke into it "Yes it's me, do the thing....... no not that thing, thing number 6. Yes I can pay, just do it!" After the awkward lacrima call he shoved it back into his pocket while somewhere across town a local caterer was stocking up his truck and calling in a lot of favors. Zuo glanced around the room waiting for people to arrive, he really wanted to make up for his lack of interaction with his guild members as of late. While for the most part his body was still his fingers were milling and twirling in weird patterns and his feet shifted around on the ground for no apparent reason. Anyone who knew Zuo Cii would know the old man was up to something.  But for once it wasn't some crazy mind/battle game with the guild serving as the arena. In a few minutes several trucks would pull up in front of Lamia Scale and their drivers would begin to fill the hall with holding tables lined with all natures of food and treats, and then as quickly as they came they would leave. As he watched them go Zuo felt his wallet ache, but he knew it was for the best. He wanted to show his guild members a good time and make some great memories.

OOC: My computer is being a butt and can't handle HTML right now, so sorry no color text.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

"Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! Empty Re: "Party" Time! Whole Guild Event!

Post by Kari 29th March 2014, 3:14 pm

Sitting at the Guild Bar like normal, Kariline looked over to see Zuo making an announcement. She swung in he chair and rested her arm on the counter. She was intrigued, as he has not come out of his office for weeks now. Kari grinned as he spoke about a party. Oh this was going to be fun, she liked parties, that usually meant booze and food. Which she liked most of all. Kariline stood as he finished his announcement. Guild Members filed into the hall slowly, straggling to come in, it would suck if you were on a job and missed this opportunity. Was there going to be music? Dancing? Games? She wondered if card magic users could do tricks.

Perhaps she was getting more excited than she should have, but as soon as the food was delivered, she got even more excited. They catered from her favorite place to eat in the whole town. Which involved meat, sauces and bread types. She handed it to the old guy, he really knew how to throw a party.

" Okay Zuo, what is all this about?" she yelled to him from across the hall as she picked at the plates of meats before her. She was wearing her normal clothes today, which was a white long sleeved tight cotton shirt with a few buttons undone and black pants with her boots tucked in. Comfortable.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

"Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 30th March 2014, 6:28 am

Zhu was a bit surprised as he heard the announcement for the party in his room at the guild hall and he was intrigued by the idea of a party. This would allow him the opportunity to get closer to his comrades, and find out who they all were. Battle told him what he needed to know about a person, but it was a rare thing to get to meet people in a more casual setting. He wasn't going to pass this offer up.

As he arrived in the main hall he looked to see both Zuo and Kariline were already there. He wasn't surprised by this, and he remembered Kariline well. She was one of the members that he considered his equal, and it was nice to see her up and about in the guild. Today however Zhu wasn't going to bring anything like that up instead he was just going to enjoy the festivities. He also didn't bring a weapon with him to this event much to everyone's surprise he was sure.

When he looked around at all the food he couldn't help but feel hungry, so he decided he was going to fill his stomach. He managed to get ahold of a plate and load it up with food chowing down, but still keeping a somewhat respectable appearance. Despite the party however he was still on his guard Zuo had made his entrance into the guild a brawl with the snap of his fingers, and Zhu didn't really want that to happen again. True he had learned a new trick or two in his time at the guild, but he didn't want to fight any of his comrades today.

Character Info:
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 30th March 2014, 7:59 am

Talen was taking a nap in his dorm in the Lamia Scale guild hall when he was awakened by Zuo's announcement. The idea of a guild party excited Talen, parties meant all kinds of food and games, both of which he enjoyed immensely.

Talen pulled out Melissa's key, casually saying, "Gate of the gambler, I open thee: Melissa." Melissa came out of the gate, raising her arms and stretching as she did so. "What is it?" Melissa said with a yawn. "I was taking a nap." "The guild master is throwing a party, I thought you might want to come." Melissa's eyes lit up, she loved parties, and this would be the first time in a long time that she would actually be invited to a party that she was attending. "I would love to!" Melissa said, unable to contain her excitement. "But," Talen added, "You have to promise that you wont pick on Kariline today." "But... But..." Melissa was conflicted, on one had she really wanted to go to the party, on the other she did not like or trust the demon summoner. Melissa let out a small sigh before saying, "Alright, I wont pick on her." "Promise?" "I promise."

When Talen and Melissa came into the main hall, they could both hear the sounds of the party starting and the smell the delicious foods. Talen immediately got a plate of food consisting of meats and some pasta. He then walked over to Kariline, waving as he approached, "Hey Kariline, have we missed anything yet?" Melissa looked at Kariline, and smiled stiffly, "It's... good to see you."

"Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! Coolte17
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 30th March 2014, 11:17 am

Kihia had just finished getting settled into his room in the hall. He was sitting at a desk in his room with his prosthetic arm in front of him. He just finished fully checking it to make sure the climate wasn't hurting it all. Then he heard the announcement and sighed, then he thought "I know I should probably go and join them...". He was satisfied that the arm was holding up well, and he then grabbed the harness. He attached it to it's harness, and put it on,and made sure all the lacrima were calibrating the arm correctly. He then wrapped it in it's bandages, and put on his usual grey shirt and gloves. He he then put on his trench coat, and rolled his right shoulder one last time. He nodded, he picked up his weapon and rested it onto his right shoulder. He unlocked his door, went out and locked it behind and sighed one last time. He then started walking to join the party in the main hall.

When he reached the main hall, he saw Talen and Kariline talking and raised his left hand in greeting. He kept standing there where he entered for a moment, quietly observing the room, and the members of the guild he has yet to meet. After a long moment, he started to quietly and slowly walking to the food table.

"Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! Kihisi10
    "Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 4th April 2014, 3:57 pm

Ren ran into the guildhall, absolutely giddy. His first party in LS, and he wasn't going to miss it. And thankfully this time he wouldn't be dumped into the floor. Hopefully. Ren saw Talen, Kariline, Zhu, and someone he hadn't met yet were already crowded by the food. "H-hey! Don't eat everything without me!" he yelled out, sprinting over to the table. "Party huh? I'm excited!" he exclaimed, looking down on the options on the table.

He had never been to a real party, he never really got invited to those kinds of things. He felt pretty stressed out at this realization, as he didn't know how to act in this situation. Was there a specific order to how things worked? Was there an etiquette for the way you were supposed to act? Ren's mind had this conflict as he stood there staring at the food like it had a knife at his throat.

"Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 6th April 2014, 8:52 am

OOC: sorry for the delayed reply stuff was happening elsewhere and I forgot about this

Seeing people flooding in Zuo grinned and said "Everyone settle down settle down. As much as I would love to just turn you loose on this food and let you go socialize and get to know each other I have 2 things for all of you. The first is a gift, recently I have been gathering large quantities of marble from the earth around Hargeon and stored them underneath the guild hall. I would like to use this to create an underground expansion to our guild hall. Now as for what to do with this space I would like to leave up to all of you. At some point in this event I would like each of you to come forth and present me with your suggestions for the space. The second.... Zuo paused and stroked his beard, he wasn't entirely sure if he wanted to bring this up yet. It might "kill the mood" and ruin their little party(not to mention waste all the money Zuo spent on food). Zuo shook his head "The second can wait. For now please take your time and get to know each other a bit better. Make some bonds, make some memories. I want out guild to come together and be a closer community." With that he clapped his hands and exclaimed "Now be excellent to each other and party on dudes!"

Zuo threw his arms wide and as if one cue, which it was, performers of all sorts rolled out from under the long tables where they had been hidden under the table clothes. The air was suddenly filled with music, juggled items and other odd flying objects as the performers took their places on pedestals that Zuo had raised from the ground as they appeared(for the purpose of allowing the performers to do their thing without getting in anyone's way). With all this done Zuo sat back and smiled and prepared to let things run their course. He felt good today and he wanted nothing more then to spread some merriment with his guild. If there ever came a day when their time in Lamia Scale ended he wanted them to remember it fondly at the very least.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    924twinblade924
    924twinblade924

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A

Post by 924twinblade924 9th April 2014, 6:13 am

OOC: Forgive me for the intrusion, and the fact that this entrance post is 700 words long... This character in question is named "P.", short for "Phoenix", his back-round is shrouded in mystery and blood-shed. I hate to sound like he may be disabled, but "He needs an adult". He believes The Lamia-scale guild hall (or what he thinks is a mead hall), would be a place of companionship and safety for someone of "His kind".
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The heart of ‘Hargeon’, marble towers unlike any other architecture in Earth land. Located in the center of Hargeon Town at the heart of the cities reconstruction, stood the Lamia Scale guild hall…. To some it may have been fascinating, inspiring, beautiful even. But to the few that despised beauty and creation, such a person would stare upon the building and loathe it? Annoying, the mere reflection of  the water that surrounded the tower would enrage and even blind such a spiteful person. Standing directly in front of the golden doors on artisan stone hinges , just as detailed as the rest of the guild hall, engraved with indentations and markings that would eventually form a Lamia scale insignia; if you had been looking from a distance, whereas the one before the door placed his forehead against the door. Annoyed, disturbed, and likely not in  the right mind on any accounts, the man grunted, for the doors had no handles.

The man before the guild’s vast golden doors was of average height (5'9"), having fair bright red hair on a scalp that had mostly been burnt and scar-covered by years of ‘wear and tear’; his hair was styled into a tribunal braided Mohawk going down the back of his head in a long braid that had been adorned with Norse beads. Despite having handsome facial features, his torched skin would’ve been easily identified as ‘burns of the third degree’ (nearly down to the bone), and from what it looked like, the burns were over his entire body excluding the scalp, the mere expres​sion(his eyes are closed, and he’s giving an ‘angry face’) and scars on his face made him look older than he really was. The rags adorned by the man were elegant dress cloths, the kind a prince might’ve worn to a ball if not covered in blood.

From behind, the clothing looked beautiful, even the kinsman’s Mohawk would have been given the impression that he was a noble (due to the solid gold bands and beads in the braid); as if he had stepped right out of a painting, despite the skin color, but from up front they were torn and ravaged by man, monster and beast alike. A white button-up long sleeved with gold insignia’s stained by bodily fluid that could only be identified as ‘that which drips from the wounded’, the sleeves were absolutely ruined, its elbows were torn and, whatever remained of the forearm of the sleeves were, like his mouth, drenched in blood that could neither be identified as fresh or dry. The pants the man wore were some form of baggy leather that had plates on the knees and thighs, but otherwise provided no real protection physically, his boots were plated as well; the large bolts in the boots seemed large enough that they might go into the poor man’s leg. Over his 'Noble garbs', he had chains dangling from his neck, the kind a prison might have to restrain something that was far stronger than a normal man, there must have been over 250 pounds worth of rusted metal were bound around his neck, his hands were cuffed together, a ball and chain was attached to his right ankle…How was he standing straight up without a problem? (All the chains are rusted to the point where they might be over 100 years old)

Where on earth did he come from? Another time, another world, or even another land? Those clothes were decades old! Upon crossing a few people in a long hallway from where the golden door was, the lad entered the Main Hall where the party was going on. The expression on his face changed from a rabid growling animal to someone that actually seemed to be relatively sane 'in the membrane'. Of course you would have to ignore the fact his face was covered in burns, blood, and his ruined white shirt stained with blood. "..." Despite the dancers and performers popping up out of Odin knows where, the Lad's attention was still on the 'Elderly fellow'. It was hard to depict where his tattoo was, or if he had any claim of membership to this guild at all, he may have just been a passer by drawn by the noise and lights. If he wasn't a magician at the very least, perhaps a Battle Mage or some form of Warrior Shaman? He was here for the guild if nothing else, Joining them was a priority even if the lights and dancers were, to him, repulsive and annoying at the very least.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC Again: Forgive me if this was long... He isn't the kind that enjoys parties, nor is he the kind to shake hands. He speaks kind of "off", instead of Yes, he says 'Aye', Boy or girl is 'Lad or Lass', and he sometimes misunderstands hug as "Smash". As a child in mercenary bands it was Hide and go Smash....
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 16th April 2014, 11:19 am

Giving a sly grin, she watched as dancers popped out from under the table cloths, how intriguing, she liked a good party, cause where there was a party, there was booze! She walked over to the bar and the tender slid her down her favorite, he already had it ready and waiting. Those two could be best friends, seeing as how they talk every single day she is at the Hall. Kariline gulped down her drink and looked at her friends that gathered, " Hey Talen!" she said. Normally she wouldn't be this cheerful, but this was the first time in a while that she felt she could be... free?

Kariline was always so busy, or thinking about her future, she never lived in the moment, and today, well today she felt like flying. After downing another drink, she decided to join the dancers out in the middle of the Hall. Some were the hired dancers, some were Guild members, either way she let her hips move with the music. She wasn't.... Horrible at dancing, but it certainly was not a trade she practiced.

Kariline spun and laughed a bit, before grabbing onto Talen's hands and pulling him to dance with her, " Come on Talen! Dance with us!" She was having... Fun? Ah, it didn't matter, all she knew was that she was enjoying the moment and planned to live life to the fullest.

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 16th April 2014, 12:11 pm

Zhu listened with the greatest of interest to Zuo and what he had to say. He could feel that there was something the guild master was holding back, but he really didn't mind that. After all he was their leader and whether or not he wanted to admit it he held a certain level of power over the rest of the guild. This was how it was always meant to be after all Zuo was the guild master.

Zhu looked around to see a few new faces, and even one particular new face that had arrived on the scene. The boy was bleeding, or at least covered in blood, and he looked like he could be a true fighter. Zhu wasn't about to ignore this boy for fear of putting the safety of the guild at risk. He summoned Steel Fang and tied it to his hip. He really didn't want to have to wear his weapons today, but he was going to do so seeing as there was a very odd looking youth here.

Zhu walked over to him maneuvering through the crowd as skillfully as he could. He never touched his weapon, but he was ready to fight if needs be. As he stopped in front of the youth he spoke "Welcome to the Lamia Scale guild hall. My name is Zhu Feng. I am the warrior here. Tell me what's your name and why have you come here?" Zhu looked the boy over with his one eye trying to determine if the boy was actually injured himself or if he was simply covered in someone else's blood. He stood rigid ready for the man to attack him, but he would fight back in a heartbeat.

Character Info:
    924twinblade924
    924twinblade924

Post by 924twinblade924 16th April 2014, 7:06 pm

"Warrior?", his voice seemed stern, strong, and somewhat relieved to hear the word. The poor boy must have thought this place was filled with posh princes and 'Noble-folk' with silver spoons and shiny clothing. Nonetheless the old man who was recently speaking may have been a 'give-away' that there were in fact, fancy people here.

Even the mere eye-patch seemed to distract the blood stained youth. None of the noises of what was going on around him aside from actual sentences rather than drunk party squabble, the lad looked the warrior over. From a closer glance at the man, it would become evident that his skin had been scorched down to the muscle and bone in some spots, and the left side of his face had a few 'Melted' spots, as if a dragon had burnt his flesh together. The scars were horrific, his ear was melted into the side of his head, and what skin couldn't heal left dots of red open, to be exact it would be described as 'Down to the 'Meat'.

His skin seemed to otherwise be unscathed, he most definitely wasn't bleeding. Most of that blood on his clothing was dry, other than the few that may have actually been someone or something that was recently living... even his knuckles were bloodied by All-father knows what. Nonetheless, it was hard to tell what the lad was thinking, any such 'reaction' that would give any evident trait that this boy even had a personality? Much less a soul, the crimson gaze returned to meet the 'one-eye'd warrior'.

"My name is P.", Ah, finally, a name. It must have brought comfort to know that he wasn't a savage, his accent was at most, hard to depict what region he came from... Possibly some form of northern heritage? He looked savage. Others must have seen him as violent and aggressive, a very brutal man out of a story book perhaps. The type of person others would believe to 'Enjoy killing'. What of his purpose though?

"I wish to join the..." He must not have known what to call it, he thought of several terms that would depict a 'group' of this standard. A mercenary band? A Companions hall? Or a knight's guard? No, No...The word was on the tip of his tongue, but he couldn't muster the word, it was somewhat oblivious in nature to him. His speech pattern was derived from the nords to the north, despite using the word 'The' correctly from time to time.

Like the One-eyed man before him, P was on guard. P looked tough, despite having a slim body he had an Over-the-average build, and combined with the fact his remaining burnt skin had been stretched over his muscle and bone, leaving exposed area's and torn marks that would never heal, yet never bleed, it made him look like a beast wearing the skin of a man who had been torn apart by savage men and monsters alike.
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 19th April 2014, 8:03 pm

Melissa was very annoyed that Kariline ignored her. She stared coldly at the demon summoner, and said to Talen, "I'm going to look around, see you later." before walking into the crowd. Talen just shook his head and accepted Kariline's offer to dance.

As they danced, Talen noticed that Kariline was a lot more relaxed then normal. She was normally a very intense person, but today she seemed almost care free. Talen was not sure if it was the party or her drink that was making Kariline so happy, but regardless he was pleased that she was in a good mood.

After a few minuets of dancing, Melissa came up to Talen and pulled him away from Kariline and the others. "This better impotent." "Well," Melissa said quickly, "There is some guy who just walked into the guild hall and is causing a bit of a scene." Talen sighed and said to Kariline, "Ill be back in a bit."

Talen and Melissa walked up to Zhu Feng, who was standing in front of the a very badly burned individual. "Zhu Feng," Talen said in a stern voice, "Is there a problem here?" As Talen spoke, Melissa pulled out one of her cards and started to play with it in her hand.

OOC:@924twinblade924 please respect the posting order and wait your turn. I am sure that you did not mean to post out of order but please avoid doing it in the future.

"Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! Coolte17
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 19th April 2014, 8:35 pm

After listening the the guild masters announcement, Kihia pulled out a piece of paper out of one of his Kihia and wrote down his idea for a new room for the Guild hall. He didn't bother to pay attention to the entertainers who flowed out from underneath the tables. A magic training hall would be a nice addition... Kihia looked upward finally noticing that the party had fully started. He sighed, he then walked over to one of the Pillars and started watching the party.

Kihia saw Talen and Kariline had started dancing, he smiled as they seemed to be enjoying themselves. He then turned his attention to the front of the Guild hall where a guild member he hadn't met yet was talking to a someone who just arrived into the Guild hall. The newcomer was extremely scarred and his clothing was bloodstained, Kihia tensed, he didn't know the intentions of the newcomer but he was ready to defend his companions if needed....

"Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! Kihisi10
    "Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    924twinblade924
    924twinblade924

Post by 924twinblade924 29th April 2014, 9:51 am

(Leaving post... =_=: i left the guild a couple days ago after i agreed to have this character killed off by akryn for the scorpion tail launch. )

P just took a look at them and thought the question 'is there a problem here?' over and over again, up until that bloody enraged look on his face faded away and his eyes started to become much more dim and less life-like than the pyre that was burning before. He must've lost interest or changed his mind about something, or both. Nonetheless, the battle-scarred lad stumbled out the same way he came...

He hunched over as he passed through the large golden doors, having absolutely no reason to stay here anymore, much less do anything here, upon exiting the halls, as if immediately after he left the doors of the hall, he faded into some sort of fog that seemed to go on forever. Little noises and ruckus was heard from the hall, just an eery feeling that something bad was going to happen to 'P' in the future...

Spoiler:
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 29th April 2014, 5:51 pm

Ren let out a shreik and dashed underneath a table. Ren couldn't dance on his life and if he was pressured into dancing it could end in horrible embarrassment. Like shrieking and hiding under a table wasn't already embarrassing. He liked the feeling of ease that hung over the party though, even Kariline seemed to be having fun. It really was a shame Ren couldn't dance.

Ren shivered when he looked up at the person covered in blood. Ren was absolutely terrified of blood and the fact that a man was covered in it terrified him further. What had this man done to do so? It was really a curse how quickly Ren's mind could think up different scenarios, eventually leading down to if his next target was Ren. Ren always became violently paranoid in any situation, he was once afraid he would implode from eating cookies. Calm down please he pleaded with himself. Another strange thing he did, having conversations with himself. Even to himself, Ren was quite the weirdo.

"Party" Time! Whole Guild Event! KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 30th April 2014, 1:23 pm

Cyrus did not completely understand what was happening. A blood spattered, battle scarred newcomer had just wandered in and out of Lamia Scale. The members appeared to be in only what he could describe as a frenzy. They moved weirdly and wandered about, eating, drinking, and talking. He had never seen all these Lamia Scale mages interacting at once. Something was definitely going on. Kihia stood in one corner observing it all. Talen had summoned Melissa to join in the frenzy. Kari appeared to be... having fun? Cyrus didn't know what was going on but he was slightly scared of that last bit. He quickly ducked under a table to avoid being seen before he found out what was going on. To his surprise he wasn't alone. Next to him was a blonde haired fellow. He was a fellow Lamia Scale mage judging from his pink tattoo, although Cyrus hadn't met him before. "Excuse me," he said, reaching to tap the blonde's shoulder, "Do you know what's happening?"

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 1st May 2014, 7:44 am

Lily was going to the Guild hall because of the latest announcement, she was a bit occupied so she knew she was late. She ran as fast as she could, and when she arrived, she relaxed, opened the door and silently entered the hall. She saw many people she hadn’t meet yet, all having fun, she really wanted to party with theme. The first person she saw, as a white haired guy that went under a table, she didn’t know why he was there with no one else, so she followed him and also ducked under the table. Just before she went down, she heard someone asking something. “Excuse me, do you know what's happening?" There where to possibilities, the guy could be crazy and talk to himself that way, or there was someone else under the table, so she entered to hear what was happening. When she entered, she saw the white haired guy and a blond hair guy, she didn’t know nothing about theme, but when she was about to say something, she noticed the white haired guy just asked the other guy something and they hadn’t seen her yet. She didn’t want to interrupt so she waited the blond guy to answer.

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 1st May 2014, 2:55 pm

Zuo was disturbed to say the least by the strange man who had wandered in and out of his guild but decided to think nothing of it. After all what would worrying accomplish? With the small upset come and gone and with the entire party carrying itself out Zuo decided to join in the events. Looking about from his marble throne Zuo's eyes settled on Talen and Kariline. Struck by an odd idea he approached the two weaving through the crowds of various guild-goers. He found it difficult to navigate with the various people asking for his attention and not wanting to be rude he had to take the time to address each and every one of them. His process was slow, staggered and crooked at best. But he was a man of patience and slowly ever so slowly reached his destination. After several long minutes Zuo walked a toal solid 100 feet and approached Talen with a bow.

"Ah hello Talen may I steal you from Kariline for a short while I require a few words?" Zuo had decided instead of making a big bold announcement he would spread the word through a few members at a time, preferably the strongest ones, first to prevent panic. The plan was to get the people he trusted the most in on it first so that when he made the announcement they would be able to spread out and calm down the masses. The news was that bad. However was optimistic and smiled and acted calm after all it was nothing to worry about as long as something was done about it. Ignoring it was the only danger.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 3rd May 2014, 7:53 pm

Unsure of what was going on, she continued to drink from her cup of beer. Talen had excused himself with Melissa. That spirit, she was always coming between them and all she wanted was to be able to talk to his friend without interruption, she had weaved her way through the crowd to talk to Talen and Zhu, just as a new person had exited the guild. Was he causing trouble? She didn't understand at all. Kariline heard Zuo come behind them, and asked for Talen to have a few words. She smiled and nodded at her master. She thought about their exam, and what she had been through. He knew that he really cared for his guild members as they were family to them.

Kariline just walked back over to the bar to get another drink, Lilltha was drunk and dancing on a table in her full form, seducing random men from around the guild. Gosh, what was she going to do with that succubus, if she wasn't having the fun herself, then she was trying to hook up Kari with any random male stranger.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 19th May 2014, 7:26 am

Kaseki peered in from the doorway. He leaned over to see the event unfold.

"Hmph, food. All I need is sunlight..." he thought to himself. "...an underground part of our home? Hm... I wonder what we could do there... Training, perhaps keep large pets... or a vault of secrets..."

As he pondered his last thought he fell over onto the hard marble floor. He lay there, dazed and out of breath. In fear that he would not get a word in he exclaimed, "VAULT!!"

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 3:10 pm