Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Vincent's Story

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Vincent's Story Empty Vincent's Story

Post by King Zenshin 1st May 2012, 3:29 pm

History

Zenshin's Story:

Chapter I: An Unfortunate Birth

Vincent was born to two proud Pergradian Paladins who, from a young age, taught him in the ways of the sword. He was taught that magic was for the weak and that the strong could win battles based on their own skill alone. Unfortunately, in his young age, Vincent's magical power made itself manifest while training with his mother. She immediately knew what he had been born with and the danger with which the power came. Torn between her principles and the love for her child, Vincent's mother did what she considered to be her only real option: she called upon a known wizard. In her time serving the Pergrandian monarchy, she had come into contact with many different people and monsters. One such person was a wizard part of an underground organization of wizards hiding out in an undisclosed location within the large country. He had been her previous partner and they worked together in slaughtering thousands of monsters in the wall until he, one day, disappeared. She tracked him down and he revealed that he abandoned his duty because he realized that he had magical power within him.

Because of their history, Vincent's mother didn't report her previous companion to other authorities nor did she ever reveal his location. Out of a shared history, he entrusted her with a small white piece of paper which she could use at any time to summon him in case his assistance was ever needed on the battlefield or otherwise. She never thought she'd use it, but on one bright Pergrandian night she did and informed him of her son's curse. She believed her son would be safer with him and the mage agreed to take him to where he had been hiding: a magically hidden academy for those gifted with magical power. Despite his resistance, Vincent was eventually taken by the man who would become his de-facto father and mentor.

His studies of the sword were replaced with studies of magical arts and his raw magical power was eventually honed through years of training into what they are today. Vincent, too young to remember the events of his childhood, was told this story by his father figure Logan upon graduating from the magical academy. This story only further cemented his hatred for Pergrande and sowed the seeds of sadness that he'd never really known who his biological parents were. Not once did either of them ever visit, obviously, and chances were that he would never get to meet them. Vincent quickly decided to focus on the future, on making a name for himself using his newfound magical power and knowledge in a place that was welcoming of his kind: Fiore. Here he would make discoveries that would be taught in his old academy for generations to come and, one day, he would be powerful enough to find and meet his biological parents - even if he should face resistance.

Notebook

Relations

Elvira Arcade [Crystal Swan]: She and I compose the registered team by the name "Rapier Wit." Elvira Arcade is a brash and abrasive woman who uses the Cards of the Uncrowned Saint1. Her current place of residence is Rin Mayou's house. One might wonder why such a 'proper scholar' such as myself would decide to team up with what might appear as what appears to be my polar opposite, though they would be mistaken. She has a genuine and deep interest in understanding the world around her and is one of the most competent mages I know. She's unafraid of getting her "hands dirty," so to speak, and is unyielding whenever others have to do the same. She seems to be the loyal and dependable sort which are two invaluable traits in a business partnership. Elvira has in her possession the Golden Zodiac key of Virgo. Her swordsmanship is impeccable and I still have much to learn from her.

Jiyu Kazehime [Black Rose | Ace]: My interactions this ace of Black Rose are quite limited. Miss Kazehime has a beastly form that resembles my sketches of how Naomi described Inugami2. Her ability to shapeshift, her terrifying magical power, and what she shapeshifted into lead me to suspect her of being some kind of Yōkai. More information is required. She treated me with quite a bit of hostility for simply wanting to slay a typical beast which was unexpected from a legal mage. I would like to avoid her in the future, if I could help it.

Lilium Santiais [Black Rose | Ace | Saint of Sacrifice]: Lilium Santaiais is yet another ace of Black Rose coincidentally. She is what I would describe to be the polar opposite of Miss Kazehime, for she is sweet, polite, and quite literally radiant. She uses a magic by the name of "Relics of Arcadia3" which is a kind of holy light magic bestowed upon a select few chosen by the goddess Athena. A Heroic Spirit [see footnote 3] by the name of Arthur accompanies her. Arthur is none other than the King of Knights in those stories I grew up hearing! He's the positive embodiment of what truly makes up a knight and, I daresay, the legends don't do him justice. The destructive capability of the Relics of Arcadia is one of the highest I've ever seen. I will go into further detail on the section dedicated to it.

Sybil [Crystal Swan]: Truthfully I don't know much about this orange haired girl other than the fact that she's an expert navigator and that she's quite clumsy. Sybil is a rather casual girl and we met by chance when I got lost in the Sevenwood looking for the rumored basin at its heart. She assisted me in finding it, so I helped her gain passage into Fiore and invited her to Crystal Swan as thanks. I'm not too sure what has become of her since then, though.

Desirée Blooms [Crystal Swan | Guildmaster]: Ironically enough I don't know much about my own guild master. She's an idol, though I myself have never been a fan of such flamboyant displays of talent. She's also a shapeshifter - it feels like she changes her appearance weekly! I know nothing about her magic. Other than that she's genuinely an upbeat and positive person to be around - I should remember to ask her if she would like to accompany me on a job sometime soon.

Footnotes

[1]: The Cards of the Uncrowned Saint is an unofficial name used to describe a set of cards which are quite rare and are thus highly sought after. The magic used to actually activate the cards is considered a "lost" magic and the only user I'm aware of is Elvira Arcade. The cards all have wildly different effects because, according to the stories, they were created using power taken from over one hundred different mages. This power that was taken was taken permanently. As far as I know these cards as indestructible and not for lack of trying, either. Tracking them down is an ongoing side project of mine which is proving to be a lot harder than expected. Further research is required.

[2]: The Inugami are a type of Yōkai which resemble werewolves. They're fiercely loyal to their own kind which would probably explain why Miss Kazehime was so friendly towards that beast, but are generally easy to negotiate with. They are proficient in the ways of black magic.

[3]: The Relics of Arcadia is the magic used by the Saint of Sacrifice "Lilium Santiais" who is the only current user. This magic is, for all intents and purposes, lost due to the fact that there can only be one user every few millennia or so. The former user of this magic was the legendary King of Knights known as Arthur who currently instructs its current user as a Heroic Spirit. According to Arthur, the souls of fallen soldiers and renowned tacticians are sent to Arcadia after death and all empower the current user of this magic. Arthur was selected to mentor Lilium by the one who granted them this magic, the goddess Athena, due to his unmatched proficiency when he was its user. As an aside, Heroic Spirits like Arthur are the souls of warriors whose name carries a legend. His story is fantastical, but what reason would he have to lie? I'm going to tentatively believe what he told me at face value moving forward.

Faceclaim: Robin / Rufure (Male) - Fire Emblem: Awakening

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:13 pm