Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job - Be A Model! [Adele, Zenshin]

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job - Be A Model! [Adele, Zenshin] Empty Job - Be A Model! [Adele, Zenshin]

Post by Grizzly 9th August 2013, 3:54 pm

Iana spat on the ground letting out a cocky hiss as the spit flung out, through her teeth and hit the ground, splattering all over. With one hand in the pocket of her leather jacket and the other and holding a knittered piece of paper she stood in the midst of the woods. "Faack, they should be around here somewhere. I just need some goddamn easy money...." Being left with nothing, after being pushed to actually doing something in the guild and leaving, Iana needed money, a place to live and food. Money was basically the premise for all that. She decided it would be easy starting with some pesky jobs, and being a model should not be too hard. She was busty and sexy enough at least.

Twisting her head left and right and tilting it sideways, Iana was really lost. Since entering the forest she had lost her way. She was supposedly at the meeting point, but her guess must have been wrong as all she could see was forest surrounding her and no sign of a photoshoot. But then her ears picked something up. The sound of a clicking camera. Turning left, she stood and stared at a gigantic wall of rampantly grown forest. Bushes and treest blocking the way. "You can't be facking serious...." Moving towards it, Iana looked in both directions, only seeing that single rampant wall of forest in front of her, that probably parted her from the photoshoot. Starting to dig through it, she was swearing and cursing the whole time. This was a goddamn nuisance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Job - Be A Model! [Adele, Zenshin] Empty Re: Job - Be A Model! [Adele, Zenshin]

Post by King Zenshin 9th August 2013, 4:21 pm

Flashback Beginning=======================================================

Zenshin sat down in his new guild hall, Sabertooth, chatting with one of his female guild mates, Ren while drinking a medium sized glass of water. "No, I REALLY am that good." he insisted, slamming the glass down on the table, but not with enough force to break the glass. "That's horse radish newbie! There's no way someone could possibly be that good at disguising them self that they could pass for an opposite gender, there's no way!" he replied, firm on her answer. Zenshin had a slightly annoyed look on his face now, "Okay, fine. Let's make this interesting. If I do that model job and pass as one, you have to pay me seven hundred fifty jewels out of your pocket-" he told her before being interrupted. "And WHEN you get found out, you have to pay me DOUBLE that!" she exclaimed, though, she wasn't heard as the guild was lively a few hours earlier.

He was sure that he was good enough and with a smug nod, went back to his home in Magnolia town, where he kept all of his disguises. Zenshin had eventually turned this into a sort of, hobby, as information gathering required that he be naturally good at this sort of thing. Now, there wasn't anyone better than himself that he knew when it came to costumes of every sort, he was very much prepared to show Ren how good he really was. An hour or so had passed before he had completely finished his newest costume, and the only female one in his vast collection. For it, he donned a long, white haired wig, a white contact lens that covered his white eye, making it so that it looked like both his eyes were the same color, fake breasts, and makeup. Though, expecting them to give him something to wear at the photo shoot, he decided to keep the navy blue cargo pants and plain white, short sleeve t-shirt, he felt as those he more than passed for a women, but would they?

===========================================================Flashback End

Currently, he was waiting on another women who applied for the job, sitting on a small stool in the area the photo shoot was being done, haha, that guy more than just bought it, he loved it. Wait till Ren hears about this

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 9th August 2013, 5:26 pm

Plunging through the thick curtain of scrub and undergrowth Iana finally dug a hold through, to what she believed to be a clearance in the middle of this forest. Poking out of the thick bushes, she finally stepped out on the glade with a foot, instantly scraping the forest floor with her face because her other foot had gotten stuck. A burning red face growled under it's breath jamming the leg out of the bushes and brushing herself off. Looking in front of her was a whole camera team now looking at her. Giving them the eye with gritting teeth she pulled out a small piece of paper from her jacket that read "Be a model! Now's your chance!". "I'm here for this..." Shoving the paper in front of her with a dreadful look on her face, Iana approached the whole setting. She was advised where to sit down and wait. Next to another girl. Iana didn't look directly at the other participant, but she did trace her body. Something was definetly weird about her..... not that she should care.

Plumping down on a bench she sat across from the weird girl now. Leaning back she stared at the sky and hoped for god's sake that a conversation wouldn't start. She was pissed off as it is, social interaction wasn't something she needed now. Especially not with another one of those annoying naggy bitches that was superficial over all and would complain about her outfit and performance just now like she was something better. Her hands tightened on the bench, digging her hard, red nails into it. She looked at the sky with a frown as she gritted her teeth. Surely, this would result in some cocky bitchfight over who's the prettiest. Why did she even think of-..... Her thoughts were circling again. Iana hated when that happened. Digging herself into thoughts of being pissed off just made her more pissed off. She sighed and calmed down leaning back taking a look at the other girl. Putting her chin on her right hand, resting her head, Iana took a closer look at the girl. She couldn't figure out what was weird about her..... but there was definetly something. Now she was pumped to find out what exactly made her so weird. At that moment the guy who behaved like the stage director came and advised them to get their makeup and outfits on.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 9th August 2013, 6:54 pm

A very red headed, yellow eyed girl clawed her way through some organic mesh into the forest clearing, why didn't she just used the dirt path through Magnolia thought before crossing his legs. It was the little things like that which separated the amateur costume artists that the professionals. She seems aggravated, reserved, irritated... hm, I guess I won't be talking with her he thought as he watched her sit down on a bench across from him. She also seems to be eyeing me a bit strangely, but not enough to the point of a confrontation, this was going well. His attention was caught by a rather feminine voice that came from the man who was apparently the director for this little photo shoot, "Ladies! Glad to see you both here! I'm going to make you both famous, now please, go and change into the outfits prepared." he said, gesturing towards two screens to the outer edge of the clearing.

His plan was already thought out. Since he couldn't make a convincing enough lady voice, he was prepared to act mute as well, so, taking out a small notepad and a pen, he wrote a small message and showed it to the director. "Of course! You've already gotten on my good side beautiful" he responded, winking at Zen. Zenshin, shocked at this, blinked twice at him and went behind the screen, eyeing a table with a red dress and a pair of heels. The things I do to prove a point...

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 11th August 2013, 3:09 pm

Iana knew that she wasn't the most appealing person to ever exist, but that the weird girl next to her was favorized over her did gnaw on her inner female. She could feel her uterus churning as she saw the stage director wink at her. She let out a hiss and gritted her teeth walking over to the table she was assigned. She noticed that the other model passed the director a note. A slightly suspicious feeling grew inside her head. 'This hag is weirder than I thought.....'. Watching her walk over to another small table that was positioned across from her's, she jolted her head away looking down on the clothes. Her eyes mirrored the absolute opposite of delight.

A small note was placed over a small pile of clothes on the table reading, "You will need very thin clothes for this. We are attempting a picture with the title 'girl in the rain', please change into what you see before you." Then she heard the director yelling from behind with a slightly more forceful tone than before. "Hurry up girls, change quickly ~" Iana snarled and looked back at the table thinking about the money. Sighing and puckering her forehead, she started changing. "The right side is for the readhead and the left for our miss charming here! ~" She heard him yelling again. Iana eyed the stage on the right side. A plain white canvas layed out on the floor, the background was a transition from white at the bottom to the top which was navy blue. Over it were several showerheads attached. Iana smirked. It was a pissed off smirk. A "Why the fuck am I even doing this" smirk.

She was changed and started to walk over to the white canvas, eyeing her technical "partner" for the job.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 11th August 2013, 6:08 pm

"You will need very thin clothes for this. We are attempting a picture with the title 'girl in the rain', please change into what you see before you" said a note left for him on the red dress. Oh for... I can't get wet in this... what do I- Ah! I got it! he thought before changing his attire to what was laid out before him. Quick thinking was also required for anyone thinking of doing what he was doing. Being able to adapt to even the worst case scenarios was a key part in making sure you don't get caught, as that would be the worst possible thing. After changing into the thin red dress that laid on the table and transferring the fake breasts he had used in what he was previously wearing, he put the heels on.

Now, he didn't even like shoes, so imagine his discomfort when wearing these god forsaken, things, on his feet. Though, it took a bit of walking in place, front and backwards, and all of that, but he managed to pull off a convincing walk of a short distance towards the canvas and backdrop. "The right side is for the redhead and the left for our miss charming here! ~" the man yelled, causing him to blink once more before smirking. I really am just this good he thought, ending up with a grin on his face similar to the cranky women he had been partnered with.

Actually making eye contact with her, he couldn't help but shoot her a cocky grin, which she would more than likely misinterpret as competition like women were known for. In reality, he was just grinning because he was going to win that bet. His plan to avoid getting soaked was, right before the water was turned on, create an umbrella with his ice make and use that to save himself from the torrent, but still look good for the shoot. I come up with great ideas sometimes

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 12th August 2013, 5:02 am

As Iana approached the stage, skimming the area and looking at all the employees for the shoot including her momentarily significant other, who had shot her an awkward grin, she tried to relax a bit. As much as this was pissing her off quite a bit, which meant a lot since anger was Iana's way to smile, she couldn't help but try to start losing the tension. Because standing in front of the camera with a sketchy smirk wouldn't get her paid. She stepped onto the stage and breathed in deeply, dropping the corner's of her mouth. Breathing out, her forehead loosened up and lost the wrinkle that had been up there since felt hours. She looked over to the other model and with a rough but calm voice she exclaimed: "Oi!" This did seem somewhat hostile, but wasn't exactly what she intended to do. She sighed once more before continuing to speak. "I don't want any trouble or crap. I can tell there's some tension between us and as much as I would accept a full on fist fight with you anytime just so I could beat that stupid smile off your face, less' jus' drop it for now... in this with me? Just nod, I know you can't speak er' something..."

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 12th August 2013, 7:33 am

"Oi! I don't want any trouble or crap. I can tell there's some tension between us and as much as I would accept a full on fist fight with you anytime just so I could beat that stupid smile off your face, less' jus' drop it for now... in this with me? Just nod, I know you can't speak er' something..." the redhead exclaimed to him. Tension? What tension...? Whatever, I guess it's just a women thing he thought with a sigh before nodding to the girl who almost got her face smashed into the canvas. Staring at the director, who didn't seem very happy with the other model, was about to yell the word that would signal for the activation of the shower heads above. Just as he was raising opening his mouth, Zenshin moved both his hands as if he was holding an umbrella, then, created one using his handy 'ice-make'. All the shower heads were turned on and drenched the girl next to him, but thanks to his umbrella, not even a single drop was able to hit him. After a few pictures were snapped, the director called 'cut' and walked over to them. "I.... love it! The ability improvise is what more models need these days! I'm so lucky to have found you" he said, ecstatic at the fact that he just went 'off script'

Missions Completed

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 12th August 2013, 8:56 am

Iana looked up at the sky with a frown as she stepped onto the canvas. "The fuck am I doing here...." She was really pissed at herself. Usually she hated what models do, that she selled her principles out for money was something that really made her angry. Especially because it wasn't one of the first times. Looking back down, Iana bared a lifeless gaze that mirrored very little feelings. She was really... empty. What would fill up the emptiness was anger. It wouldn't take long, she knew that. Looking down on the ground, she already saw that the stage director was quite dissatisfied with her. She didn't care though, to her, it was all the same. She never did please anyone, nor did she intend to. But right here, she had to for the sake of a bit money. 'Maybe.... I'll just be myself and it'll work out.' Taking a deep breath again, she stared on the floor, crossing her arms behind her back as she showers started running. The girl next to her had created an umbrella of ice. She had thought that this woman was a mage. Looking at her expressionless, she noticed something. That was what she found so weird the whole time. Getting a closer look now, it was clear to her. This girl was not a girl. At least not biologically. She was a he. Iana snickered a bit dropping her head down completely. 'Even a boy is a better fackin' girl than me. How ironic.' She thought as she felt the cool rain pour down on her skin. What a shit day. At least she'd get some jewels, a little light at the tunnel.

After a while of the photographers making pictures, the showers turned off. Iana stepped off the stage and sluggishly scurried over to the stage director. "So... that it or what?" She expressed, calmly and quite apathetic.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 12th August 2013, 11:01 am

Zenshin stood there in the pouring "rain" while the other girl was getting drenched. Though, she wasn't very social and had a bad attitude, there was just something about her that he found charming, I wonder what that is... Keeping his vision on her while smiling for the clicking and flashing camera took a bit of work, but he pulled it off. Right before she completely put her head down, he noticed a certain expression on her face, looks like she figured me out... Sharp girl. After that entire 'shoot' was over and the director said his words of praise and handed the models their jewels, he caught up with the girl a bit into the woods.

"Sorry about that, I don't usually cross dress, I was just trying to prove a point" he began, hopping on a foot to remove one of his heels before doing the same with the other. "How you women wear these I'll never know. Anyhow, if it's any consolation, I thought you were lovely and would love to go on another job together sometime. Oh, I forgot. I'm Zenshin, from Sabertooth" he said, before branching off and walking back to the cottage in his new dress. It was good day.

Missions Completed

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 1st September 2013, 3:59 pm

Job - Be A Model! [Adele, Zenshin] GhqjI28

Job - Be A Model! [Adele, Zenshin] Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Job - Be A Model! [Adele, Zenshin] Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Job - Be A Model! [Adele, Zenshin] Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:35 am