Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Inheritors of the Tiger's Dream(Private)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Inheritors of the Tiger's Dream(Private) Empty Inheritors of the Tiger's Dream(Private)

Post by Cirven 30th September 2014, 3:47 pm

"This is the place, right?" He turned his head while riding on Zinnath to yell out to his sister flying near them. "No one is around here." He yelled off another sentence then turned his head back forward. He tapped his feet on the sides of the serpent as a signal for her to fly down and land. She surprisingly listened to him and started her descent to the green covered cliff. "Good girl, Zin. I'll feed you something good later." He thought maybe all the treats he had given the serpent helped him and her have more of a bond. He did feed her and talk to her for awhile after. It was either that or Zinnath just really wanted to get more free food out of him.

The winged snake swooped up near the ground and came to a stop allowing Cirven to jump off of her back. He pet her once on the ground and then looked around the grassy area in front of him. "This place feels kind of spiritual in some way. Like I can't exactly explain it."

Cirven then sighed and stretched his arms up with a yawn. "I just hope Master Zenshin doesn't take too long meeting up with us. He did say to meet him here after a couple days after we spoke to him about wanting to be something more than just regular members." He spoke half of the sentence while still yawning while the rest was him looking around the area for any sign of the Sabertooth guildmaster.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Inheritors of the Tiger's Dream(Private) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Inheritors of the Tiger's Dream(Private) Empty Re: Inheritors of the Tiger's Dream(Private)

Post by Aayla 30th September 2014, 4:13 pm

"Mr Zenshin... I want to do more than just be a member of this guild... I want to be able to help as much add I can... Not only to pay you back for helping me but, sabertooth is my home... And I want to do everything I can to protect it."
    Those were the words she had chosen to tell Zenshin back at the guild, and truer words could never have been spoken. All she really wanted was to help her family continue to grow, she wanted to protect them with her new found power, and the fact that Zenshin had asked to meet with them in a private, out of the way location, made her feel extremely nervous.

As she flew along side zinnath, she barely listened to a word Cirven said, completely lost in her own mind, thinking of all the things she could have said, thinking of everything that could happen... Thinking of why Mr Zenshin would meet with them when he was meant to leave.

"I have to live up to both their expectations..."
    She muttered to herself, following zinnath as she began her decent. She couldn't let Mr Zenshin down, and she couldn't let Marick down either... When they landed she took a deep breath as her wings faded in a flash of light before looking over to Cirven.

"I'm nervous..."
    She told him lowly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Inheritors of the Tiger's Dream(Private) Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Knight of Space
    Second Magic: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Magic:

Inheritors of the Tiger's Dream(Private) Empty Re: Inheritors of the Tiger's Dream(Private)

Post by King Zenshin 1st October 2014, 5:18 pm

I've never had someone come up to me and request to be knighted themselves... To be honest I don't think I even would've considered it had they not been innately strong. They're as strong as I was back when I was journeying to my first guild hall for the first time... haha. What memories he thought as he took a stroll through the forest that hugged the Serene Cliffside. This was the place he learned Recreation to which he would eventually master with time from Aegis Bright, the previous guild master of Sabertooth. His power scared him at times, as if it was in the wrong hands, endless destruction could  be wrought. Good thing that crazy bastard is a great judge of character he thought while exiting the trees and seeing Cirven and his sister already waiting for him. They're a little early but better than being late I suppose He approached Cirven first and put his hand on the man's shoulder before greeting him.

"Hello Cirven! Aayla! You two are early, but better than being late. Before we begin I want each of you to react for me. Just a quick test of reaction time to see if you've got the dexterity for what I'm thinking. I'm going to do you first Cirven, so get ready. You're allowed do to anything except move from that spot" he said enthusiastically, immediately recreating his katana; the Memory, in his left hand that he kept by his side.

He took a ten steps directly facing away from Cirven, and then turned a hundred eighty degrees and took a deep stance. It could come at any moment; a cut so powerful it would send a blade of wind the length of the cut quickly in the direction of the Sabertooth mage. The cliff was so silent that only the thrashing of the water below could be heard until the sound of metal and wood sliding against each other overtook the silence. Zenshin used his signature move of Burst which would send a -burst- of energy into his muscles allowing him to move the sword or any other weapon at his disposal so quickly that it would create a shock wave in the air similar to the weapon type. This effect is similar to blades of wind that mages of the corresponding element use when Zen uses his bladed weapons, such as the sword. Let's see how you deal with this...

spells used:

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 1st October 2014, 6:33 pm

Cirven turned to his sister after she spoke of being scared. It was weird for him to see her start to revert back to her old self some. Did Zenshin's power scare her that much? It wasn't like the guildmaster would kill them or something. "Don't be scare- Whoa!" He started to console his sister but was cut off by his Guildmaster coming up from behind him and placing his arm around him. It was like he couldn't even sense the stronger mage coming from around him which he blamed for his focus being on his sister but he still felt sort of weird about how Zenshin got by his heightened senses.

"You want to test me with a blade? Shouldn't be too hard." Cirven cracked his knuckles and then turned his head sideways to crack it also. "Ready when you are." He was confident in his Flame Body spell being his trump card against the coming attack. After all anything that wasn't a liquid or immaterial wouldn't hit him and would merely just fly through his flaming body.

Something felt off though. When he started to use his spell to become flame it didn't work. It was as if something was keeping his body together that he couldn't see. Then he remembered who he was being tested by. The man probably had some sort of spell that stopped him from becoming immaterial. Before he could come up with many other ways to react to an attack without moving Zenshin slashed out his blade and sent a shockwave towards Cirven at high speeds.

The blade almost made contact with his body when he jetted off at a fast speed to the side of the cliff thanks to his Flames of Propulsion spell. His eyes widened as he looked at the huge scar the attack had left the cliff in. His shirt that he wore also had a slit in the front of it to show how close he was to being hit by the attack. The white flames that were usually left behind after him using his propulsion spell were quickly dispersed by the attack also.

"Hey Zenshin! That could have killed me you know?! And why couldn't I become flames?!" Cirven put his hand over his mouth after yelling out at his Guildmaster. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" He then spoke out and bowed his head.

Spell Used:

Last edited by Cirven on 3rd October 2014, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 1st October 2014, 8:52 pm

"Oh, mr Zenshin. Hi”
    Aayla stated with a smile as she gave a polite bow of her head. When he spoke to them about testing their reflexes though, Aayla bit her lower lip gently. She hadn’t thought that far ahead… if she would of just thought of the fact that they might be tested on their skills she wouldn’t have used her wings to get here… she could of just rode on Zinnath’s back like Cirven had.

She stepped backwards away from Cirven and Zenshin to allow them to do their test and watched everything closely. Was he going to do the same with her? If he did what would she use to stop an attack like that without her wings?

“He can’t use his flame body?”
    She thought to herself worriedly. If he couldn’t use his flame body… then no doubt her own water body would prove to be useless. What would she do? She could always use her water lock spell… it would block the strike… at least she hoped it would… Mr Zenshin was on a whole other level than her spells, and although it help up well against people of her own skill level, she had never tested it against someone of higher level.

“Just calm down.”
    She thought to herself, taking in a deep breath and closing her eyes for just a moment…

Inheritors of the Tiger's Dream(Private) Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd October 2014, 7:59 pm

Zenshin was a bit disappointed when he saw Cirven break the one rule he had set for the test, but at least he wasn't dead. That was a start, at least. "If you were killed by me merely unsheathing my sword, then you aren't ready to become a Knight. Breaking the one rule I had for the test was also skews your chances a bit, but at least you're alive to try again. I hope Aayla can do better. Oh, and you couldn't turn into fire because of a spell I developed to counteract spells such as that one. You'd be surprised as to how many slayers pull off that same parlor trick" he said, ignoring Cirven's small outburst for the time being. Zen made his way to the water mage and then turned, walked twenty five steps, and did another one eighty so that he was facing her. Cirven's reflexes aren't too bad. His ability to change plans at a moments notice was commendable, but it's a shame he had to move he thought while getting into a crouched stance and looking at the girl dead on.

In the blink of an eye, he was already off. The King was taking long strides towards the girl water mage with his weapon in hand. He wouldn't pull the same test twice, as that would just be lazy. Besides, what's the point of a surprise test if you're prepared. Of course the rules for Aayla were the same, just the way he would strike would be different. More deadly.

When he was within striking range of the mage, he quickly linkstepped behind her, disappearing from site and thrusting his sword forward in an attempt to pierce through her back and out her stomach. Zenshin was careful to avoid any major organs or arteries, but the attack would still hurt quite a bit should she not react to it in time. As opposed to Cirven who knew the attack was coming from a certain place, Zen attacked Aayla with surprise just to see how ready she was to improvise in a fraction of a second, should she even notice he was behind her in time.

spell used:

Missions Completed

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 3rd October 2014, 8:13 pm

Cirven sighed and held in any sort of anger he was feeling. He did not listen to Zenshin's rule but it was with reason. He figured he wouldn't have actually been left for dead or anything especially with Zenshin there but the thought of him losing his life before even achieving what goals he had planned wasn't something he wanted to burden.

"Sorry, Master Zenshin. I just didn't see that attack tickling me and if anything it seemed like it would have been more than I could handle, as much as I hate admitting it. I have people I want to protect in the guild and I want to be able to lead Sabertooth's members as my father did in the past." He took on a more serious and focused look. "I hope you will still test me somehow."

He then went silent as he watched his Guildmaster charge at his sister. Not wanting to speak at all or help her. He didn't want to possibly mess up her chances like he could have just done his own.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 4th October 2014, 8:43 am

*Thump thump* Aayla closed her eyes as she listened to Zenshin talk to Cirven. She wasn't supposed to move, but she was expected to block a guild masters attack? *thump thump* Her heart was beating heavily in her chest as a thousand thoughts crossed her mind, a thousand ways sh could dodge Zenshin's attack but, she would have to move... she always relied on her being nimble more than she relied on straight forward defense. 

'Stay calm Aayla.. you can smell him... you can smell the metal and you can hear him... he can't sneak up on you....'
    She thought to herself, but as she heard Zenshin suddenly break into a run, she suddenly couldn't smell him anymore. She could hear him... Where had he gone? Her eyes snapped open after her heart gave another loud THUD as if alerting her to some form of impending danger. She outstretched her arms to either side of her body and cried out her spell.

"Water lock!"
    She cried out as a bubble of water was created around her bod, fully engulfing her in it's protective waters. She didn't think it would be enough against Zenshin though... he was strong, and she assumed that his sword would be able to penetrate her water lock, even though most weaponry couldn't. She closed her eyes and quickly began to change the temperature of the water just as she felt something penetrate the back of the water lock. Her hands seemed to glow with a blue light as the shell of the water lock suddenly froze solid, freezing along the length of Zenshin's blade to try and stop it from impaling her. It did it's job, but she hadn't quite been fast enough, feeling the now freezing steel cutting partially into her back, causing her to wince and bite her lower lip, screwing her eyes shut tight as she tried not to cry.

Spoiler:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 4th October 2014, 6:36 pm

Zenshin smiled as his blade pierced through the shell of water that Aayla had created around her. She didn't move like Cirven did and his blade was nearly stopped by her wall of water. The water dragon slayer looked to be in at least a slight amount of pain due to his sword piercing her faster than she could block and freeze the weapon. With minimal effort, he pulled hard on the hilt and swung his sword down and to the side, expelling the blood from the tip and allowing him to re-sheath it properly. "You did well Aayla. What's important is that you didn't move, yet my blade didn't pierce through you." he said before moving in front so that he was facing her. "Seeing as how you two are still on your feet, it's only fair if you do the same to me. Mostly so you can see that I know what I'm doing, to a degree anyway, haha." the king said with a smile before beginning to move fifteen steps away from the water mage. "Now both of you can hit me with your best shots and I won't move from this spot. Either together or separate, I dont mind."

Missions Completed

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 4th October 2014, 7:40 pm

Cirven watched as Zenshin pierced through his sister's water spell with ease. It almost caused Cirven to question everything about what power he had. He had always believed that there was someone stronger than the strongest but at he still had hope that the strongest could get taken down by the strong somehow. Zenshin though was on a whole different plane of power compared to them in skill and from what it looked like in mind.

He cringed slightly as he watched the man pull his blade from out of his sister. He knew she would be OK because she was a lot stronger than many girls her age at least physically. He just hoped that what happened didn't affect her mentally because what she had for physical prowess was usually not even with what she had for mental prowess.

He rushed to his sister after the attack and checked on the injury. "You OK Aly?" Even though it was all a test for them he still saw her as his fifteen year old sister and made sure she was OK before they continued. "Aly. Lets show our Guildmaster what we are capable of, OK?" He smiled at her in hopes that his comment would help fire her up. "I'll go first. Just watch."

Cirven walked in front of his sister and pulled out his blade. He closed his eyes as he focused for a few seconds. He then opened his eyes, staring directly at Zenshin and caused the blade to be swarmed by a huge amount of his flames. The Kukan started to shine brightly as it absorbed all of the flames. The bright light covered the entire blade as it morphed forms. One by one blades made of white fire formed on the left and right side of Cirven. After the tenth one formed the bright light stopped from the Kukan to show its new form as a blade made of pure Demon Slayer flames.

"Slayer Form, Xihe ready." Cirven sighed after the completion of the form. "Ehh... Maybe I shouldn't take some long with the cosmetics of this form..." He spoke out loud to himself and scratched the side of his head in thought. He shrugged and put his attention back onto Zenshin. "Never mind that though! Blade of Ten Sons!"

After Cirven spoke he held out the Xihe with his right hand in front of him as the ten blades floating around him all started to merge with it, each one making it bigger and bigger until the last one merged with it. The end result being a blade of pure flame that was ten meters in length and five meters in width. Cirven then placed his other hand onto the the hilt and brought the massive blade down onto the Guildmaster.

Spell is used from my weapon:

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 4th October 2014, 8:02 pm

"ow ow ow..."
    Aayla whined, water bubbles escaping her lips until the finally melted the ice around her and let her water lock fall. She brought her hands to her back to cover up the wound with her hands, wincing again as she did so. When Cirven came up to check her injury, she hissed as he brushed against him and she swatted his hand instinctively away from it.

"I'm fine... you don't need to baby me..."
    She grumbled,a slight pout forming on her lips as she finally moved from her spot, glancing over to Zenshin as he explained what they were going to do next. He wanted to see their best shot? Well for quite literally stabbing her in the back he'd get it! She grit her teth as Cirven offered to go first, although that didn't stop her from getting ready for her turn. A bright yellow light engulfed her body, hugging her tightly and expanding as her body began to change. Her arms became covered in thick bluish green scales, her hands and nails turned into long, sharp and poisonous claws while her eyes became covered in a bright blue, her Iris' shifting into slits. She had never tried to activate two different partial takeovers before... but she would push herself that extra little bit to show Zenshin how far she had come since that scared little girl who wouldn't dare fight her own guild mates and did nothing but cry.

She knew she couldn't attack at the same time as Cirven, their abilities did nothing but conflict with one another, and as good as it would be to have a combo attack... they didn't... not yet. So she stayed back and let him have the first shot at their guildmaster. From behind him however, she stared intently at Zenshin, attempting to catch a glimpse of his own eyes looking back at her before she even stepped up to the plate...

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 5th October 2014, 8:21 am

Zenshin watched as Cirven went first. I wish they had gone together, but I guess it can't be helped when you have opposite magics he thought as he watched Cirven's grand display of power. He could feel the heat from the massive sword that was being created from many other, smaller swords. Before it grew into the colossal weapon that it was nearing, the King dug the end of the sheath into the dirt, bent his knees, and extended his arms while putting his hands forward and outstretched as if they were lobster claws. Act two he thought again before ten bright blue magical circles appeared in the air around around him in a concave. Ten puppets emerged from the circles and immediately getting a string attached to their backs from the puppeteer's fingers.

As the fire sword was being swung down onto him, Zen moved two puppets in the way of the over-sized weapon, which was quickly absorbed into his creations. The fire was gone and the two puppets that absorbed the attack looked down at Cirven and fired off bursts of wind based magic that was the equivalent to a B and a half spell's worth of damage. Once the blasts hit or miss, Zenshin would turn to face the water dragon slayer and tell her, "You're up next Aayla. Can you make it past my wall of puppets?", inviting the challenge. After this, he'd bring up all ten in a wall position with three standing on the floor, three on the shoulders of those, and three on those with one standing at the very top on the center column, essentially creating a wall of puppets.

spells used:

Missions Completed

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 5th October 2014, 8:46 am

He didn't pay much mind to the magic circles that the Guildmaster had called out, mostly because he knew that he would have a way of beating his attack either way. So instead he continued to swing the blade down with no hesitation. Cirven's massive blade was close to hitting Zenshin but something stopped the blade from hitting by absorbing the flames magical power and caused the blade to change back to the regular size. "Full of surprises..." He mumbled out as he saw the puppets. It wasn't something he was expecting at all to be seeing the Guildmaster to use especially seeing as they looked to be made of some type of wood. Even though they looked to be made of wood though his massive blade was reverted back to its original form somehow.

Two of the puppets then shot off a burst of wind magic towards him, an attack that this time Cirven wouldn't move out of the way of. He quickly re-summoned the blades of fire around him and sent five of them out to slash down at the attack and disperse it. "Gotta shoot something stronger than that at me. These flames aren't no joke, you know." His cockiness was starting to show which usually always ended with him getting in trouble but he decided to keep an eye on it this time. It was a test he wanted to pass after all.

He then stepped aside as he called back the fire blades to him and allowed his sister to have her turn at Zenshin. He moved a comfortable distance away.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 5th October 2014, 9:20 am

Aayla watched patiently, her pure blue eyes scanning the area intensely as she watched Cirven's blade come crashing down towards their guild master, only to be absorbed by what looked like wooden puppets. She didn't react to the situation, at least not outwardly, watching closely how Zenshin manipulated, through a very thin string attached to each of their backs... These puppets could absorb magic, meaning she would have to beat them another way... well, if this plan of hers was going to work, she would have to be fast, very fast.

Without even telling Cirven she was taking over for her turn she darted forward as fast as she could, calling upon the speed given to her by Hydrianna to move her legs faster and faster as she ran towards Zenshin, her blue eyes never leaving his.

"Water Dragon's Shadow"
    She cast out, swinging her clawed hands to either side of her. As she did so, a thick mist suddenly spat out from her body, covering a 3mx3m around herself in the thick substance. She didn't stop there however, to get to Zenshin, she had to get passed these puppets, and they would start absorbing her magic any second now. She began moving both arms forward, pointing her fingers as if they were uns at the strings on the puppets in front of her. She manipulated the water particles in the mist and fired them off at bullet speed towards the strings, aiming to severe them, and clear herself a path towards the guild master.

spells used:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 5th October 2014, 10:05 am

Aayla seemed to have been paying attention to when Zenshin dispelled Cirven's attack. He chose to ignore Cirven's arrogant quip, as it was essentially meaningless really. Zen was focusing on what the water dragon slayer was going to do and could always deal with the overconfidence issue later. The girl let out a mist from her body and was trying to cut the strands of the puppets using small water bullets. What she didn't know was that the strings were just as durable as the puppets, only they are more easily replaced. If the bullets hit the strings, they would only be cut in half or through, since they were made of water. Instead of absorbing the spell, though, Zen did something unexpected. He dispelled his puppets, took his sheath from the dirt, put it so his left side, and drew it quickly as he did while testing Cirven, sending a strong blade of wind forward and taking the mist with it, revealing Aayla's position and potentially stopping her in her tracks if she didn't notice him doing so. I wonder if she herself can see through the mist

Missions Completed

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 5th October 2014, 10:13 am

Cirven watched as his sister seemed to come up with the perfect attack against the puppets and their controller. Water bullets to sever the strings connecting all of the puppets to their master. He was happy to see that his sister thought of something that didn't think of. All he would have done was quickly closed the gap between him and Zenshin by use of his spell and attack the master of puppet's himself.

Zenshin again seemed to be a few steps ahead in with their attacks though and quickly called off his puppets then grabbed his blade again. He took the same stance as earlier and shot out another blade of wind at but at his sister this time. Cirven wanted to jump in and save his sister from the attack but choose against it knowing that it would only upset her in the big scheme of things. All he could was watch and hope that she figured a way to stop the attack from hitting her.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 5th October 2014, 10:37 am

She never stopped running, even as she fired off small water bullets, she continued running towards the guild master, hoping that she would have just blown through his puppets, and when they disappeared, she thought of it only as successful. Her mist was blown away from her, revealing the young dragon slayer as she leaped up high into the air when their master fired off another wind blade as he had done with Cirven.

From the air though, there was little she could do to block an air strike so powerful, and so she pulled a very similar trick as to what she did before, drawing up the water from her earlier spells that had soaked the battle field she was quick to bring it in front of her like a shield, freezing the back layer of it as fast as she could. This way, when the wind hit the water layer, it would lessen the impact, and hopefully the ice barrier would stop the impact, but just in case, she brought her large claws in an X shape in front of her to catch the attack if it got that far.

spells used:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 5th October 2014, 11:55 am

Zenshin tightened one side of his lip as he kept Aayla at a range from him. She can adapt very well but her actual power has something to be desired he thought as he wrapped a string around the hilt of his weapon. The water mage was still on the defensive and she really had to get in close if she wanted to do something to him, or at least strike now that his puppets weren't around to stop any ranged spells. Zen wouldn't stop because of that fact though, he would press on as if he was fighting somebody else seriously. His katana was let go and swung over and around his hand so that he was holding it with the tip facing down. Following this move, he would cock his shoulder back and throw his weapon as hard as he could at the water dragon slayer who was in the air. This should give her some sort of incentive to start attacking The sound of the wind breaking could be heard as the edge of the blade sped towards Aayla and Zen was as curious as ever as to how she would react.

spell used:

Missions Completed

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 5th October 2014, 12:09 pm

His face broke into a smile as he watched the fight, happy that his sister was able to keep up with such a strong foe in the guildmaster. He wasn't at all surprised with the fact she was as she was much stronger than she appeared to be.

Cirven continued watching somewhat jealous though that his sister had more of an exchange with the Guild's leader than he did. He was going to speak out loud like he did earlier but decided against it so not to cause his sister or Zenshin to lose their focus as they clashed.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 5th October 2014, 12:31 pm

Her mind was so far away from being that scared little girl she had been when she joined the guild while they fought, both her experience, and the influence of her partial takeovers were making her focus her every attention on the fight at hand.

When the wind blade hit her water, it dulled its effects, even though the ice shattered under it's pressure. Aayla could still feel the strong breeze blow through her, but it wasn't enough to cut her.

'I have to get that sword away from him... and why isn't Cirven helping...'
    She thought to herself in frustration but didn't stop, she didn't have time too as Zenshin withdrew his sword once more, and soon hurled it at the young water dragon slayer. She had to find a way to get it away from him, and to be able to get close enough to begin an offensive. She took in a deep breath just as she landed on the ground, bringing both hands to either side of her before swiping them forward, left over right. The water remaining on the ground suddenly built up into two large waves (one on either side of Zenshin) and when she swiped her hands, he waves flew towards one another, aiming to slam into Zenshin from either side and trap him.

Meanwhile his sword was still flying towards her, and found it's target, embedding itself into Aayla's left hand as she had just positioned herself in such a way to 'catch' the sword is a less than ideal way. She had to admit, even for such a high rank she was suprised how easily the sword sailed through her scales. She quickly trie to grab the hilt of it with her right hand, gritting her teeth tightly as she cried out through them, slightly muffling her cry as she gripped the sword tightly, as if that would stop the pain.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 5th October 2014, 5:16 pm

The Memory pierced right through Aayla's left hand. Her scales couldn't hold up to the strength of his throw as well as the 'unique' cutting properties of the blade itself. Zenshin pulled back as hard as he could so that the girl couldn't grab onto it. Although she was diminutive, he didn't underestimate the natural strength and durability that came with being a slayer. Once the sword was back in his hand, the tidal waves that formed around him would already have begun to enclose on his position, so he had to act quickly. The guild master would swing is sword downwards so that it penetrated the dirt and punch both of his fists outward, empowered by his burst spell and sending massive blasts of air the size of cannonballs ripping through the curtain of water that the girl had created, essentially blowing the wave up and making the water rain down more gently than crashing waves. "That's enough Aayla. Cirven does offense better than you but it's fine, we can work on that. I think you two do have the magical and physical capabilities of becoming Knights." but do they have the mental capabilities and the will, I wonder

Missions Completed

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 5th October 2014, 5:35 pm

"Thats good to hear coming from you Master Zenshin. We do train a lot to be able to do what we can in battle. Mentally and physically we push ourselves pretty hard." Cirven grinned triumphantly at Zenshin as he spoke. He kept his grin plastered to his sister as he walked over to his sister, his flaming blades following him with each foot step.

"Hey Aly, try not to freak out about this and stay still OK?" He warned his sister once he was in front of her. One of his flaming blades then quickly zoomed towards her and slashed down onto her hitting both her hand and her stomach where she was earlier stabbed. The flames had taken on a different type of aspect when it came to cutting though so instead of burning cuts into her it healed her wounds. It was amazing what Cirven could manage with the holy element in his flames. The wounds would close and heal up as if there was nothing ever there in the first place. "OK now that you are better." He looked towards Zenshin. "Do you have any wounds or anything Master? These swords can be used to heal you like how it just did Aalya if so."

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aayla 5th October 2014, 5:42 pm

"Ow ow owww..."
    Aayla muttered as she finally stood still, panting from all the magic energy and physical energy she used to try and land a hit on Zenshin. She knew she wouldn't have been able to manage, and yet at the same time she was a little upset with herself for not being better. She had come a long way, but it just wasn't enough yet... there was still more she needed to learn and practice before she was strong enough...

When Cirven approached her with his sword, she raised an eyebrow at him and was about to express her concern when one of the swords bore down on her, but when she didn't feel the flames, or the cut she looked down at her wound in bewilderment. Since when could he do that?

"Thanks Cirven... and sorry master... I know i'm not the strongest person... but I'll keep trying..."
    She then couldn't help but smirk and smile softly as she looked up at Cirven.

"At least I know I'm smarter than him though"
    She teased her brother. If he had the brawn, then she definitely had the brains of the family.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 5th October 2014, 8:43 pm

"Haha! Thank you for your offer Cirven, but my magic draws on pure life energy, so it gives me a particular ability of restoring my vitality completely given I'm not currently in battle" he said with a smile, thanking the fire demon slayer. "We will get started with both of your training during your A-Rank examination. Because once that gets underway, you're going to be shown a whole new level of strength and responsibility. Both of you are becoming quite the powerful members of the guild, and soon you'll get on the ranks of Frederik. He's the strongest member of the guild, though he doesn't put his power to use as much as I'd like to see. But now, with you two, I don't doubt we'll soon be pulling our weight around in the guild world." he said again, dispelling his sword and string while gesturing the two to follow him. "Let's get back to the guild, I think it's going to start raining soon"

Missions Completed