Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event)

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event) Empty A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event)

Post by Chelvaric 30th August 2013, 8:39 am

The darkness of the night was starting to get pushed back by the forces of light as the sun rose up from its slumber. In this early morning there was already some commotion over the mountains of central as a ship was flying slow but steady towards a destination. A destination that would change a lot for the captain of this ship. But the man did not know that yet. He was still fired up to go do something great. As the ship looked empty a wind started to gather on the deck of it. whirling around in a circle that started to form a small whirl wind in the middle of it.  Growing bigger by the moment. It also started to form more human parts like legs and arms and not much later the figure was finished and in a loud bang and flash the wind was shot away from the figure.

Standing on the deck was a young looking girl. She had long black hair with two goat like horns on her head. her skin was the strangest a person would ever see. It was orange with blue and white in it. it was continuously shifting around each other and it gave a kind of hypnotizing effect on people who looked at it for the first time. She was standing on the deck and was just looking at the door as it slowly opened from the cabin of the captain of the ship.
    The door opened slightly at the time as a man came out of it. He was wearing black jeans with a sleeveless shirt on top of it. His naked arms were full of tattoos and burn marks of cat like symbols. He seemed to be a veteran fighter like this. His face was covered with a scarf as it was pulled up to his nose. A neko color was holding the scarf on his place on his neck. The neko bell was making noise as he made his way to the creature. His hands were stuffed in finger less gloves. His hair was uncombed and messy with his neko ears coming out of it. his tail was swinging behind him both black as the night.  When he came in front of the girl he kneeled down before her and bowed his head to the ground.

“I am here to do your bidding Legilia. Even if I lost my air magic I am still yours. I received your message you had some information for me. What do I have to go kill or destroy now. ”, the man said as his words were muffled by the scarf. The wind nearly blew the words away. But to the girl this wouldn’t matter anyway. She got a small smile on her face as she heard his words and before she gave him an answer she was quiet for a minute.

“Yes you were always so bidding to do everything I ask. That’s why I have a kind of reward for you. I have no information about the demons you seek. But remember the enemy you fought at magnolia. The one who broke your bet. The one who disgraced your way of fighting.”, she said as she was looking at chelvaric while her smile got bigger with each word. It seemed she was getting fun out of this. Chelvaric couldn’t really see this as he was looking down and her voice didn’t slip anything of the smile.

“I do know him the fetish cyan knight. I still have a bad taste of him in my mouth. Nobody before had deviled my honor like him. My rage just grows with the second while thinking about him. But I had him good. He’s dead nobody will remember him. He was kicked in to oblivion by the sky judged to a painful dead. His soul denied to the gates of heaven. Stripped of everything human thrown to the hell of pain.”, chelvaric said as he rose to his feet with every word. Feeding his hatred and bloodlust in every step. In every second his thirst for revenge was filled again. tough he thought he could never get his hands on the dead guy again since well he is dead.

“That’s where you wrong. He isn’t dead he actually got even stronger then you in these past days and that’s not even everything. He also leads the saber tooth guild. The guild supposed to represent a mighty cat. Doesn’t that just make you wane kill him. Now were on our way to there go full out go and destroy that guild to the ground. don’t worry I will back you up I just need some time to prepare. We just arrived on the guilds location get ready  to attack I’ll go prepare myself.”, she said and she laid her hand on Chelvaric’s shoulder before she started to disappear in a whirlwind again and float away on the wind of the heights.

Chelvaric stood just still looking in front of him. Speechless just not knowing what he had to think about this. The man he thought that was dead was still alive. No what was worse he was stronger than him. How did he become so strong in such little time. he needed to know how. he needed to know where. He would extract the power from him and then he would be strong enough to destroy his arch enemy the demon dog. Everything would come together. He just had to kill all those that disrespected his legacy. The saber tooth cat. The cat of all cats.

He walked to the bow of the ship and climbed on it. He looked downward towards the large building that was standing in the woods near the foots of the mountain. like an ant in the grass near the foots of a giant. Chelvaric took a deep breath for a moment and looked in the distance. This would be a one go. He would never take a guild down without his demon. But she would back him up later down the road. This was going to be a fun fight. He stretched out a last time and jumped of the railing. The wind was hitting his face in full force as he was descending at a fast rate the heights of the sky.

“Earth Golem V3!”, he calls out as his words are blown away. His body starts to get covered in earth. Till he is one big rock of three yards high. At that moment the rock starts to change form and it becomes legs and arms and a body that looks like a big fat guy. The head is one big round hole wih a blue light. The light is surrounded by spikes. His body then starts to shoot out spikes on a lot of places. This golem makes his fall even faster. As he crashes in to the ground in front of the guild. The earth shakes from the earthquake it causes.

“Sabertooth! You’re a fake cat. Your even worse than dogs. That’s why I shall demolish you into the earth where you came from. I am rapture I bring justice and I judge you to death!”, The earthly voice screamed out as he got up from his fall. He put his hands on te ground and went into a football players position. He then started to sprint forward with his shoulder in front of him. Not much later he crashes trough the front wall of the guild it broke under the pressure of the earth golems speed and strength. Briks fly around the guildhall and tables are destroyed under the rubbish. As he comes to an halt in the middle of the room with holes in the ground of each step he set.

Meanwhile in the air demon plain in the General room of legilias army…

A whirlwind appeared in the middle of the room and not much later legilia steps out. All the other demons in the room bow there head when she entered the room. They are all dresses up in general outfits and are the highest commanders of the demon army. All ready to go support chelvaric there commander in battle against sabertooth. The fate of saber looked sealed till something unexpected happens.

“All troops are ready queen. We can go help Chelvaric in any time. we shall destroy his enemies in your name.”, the biggest of the demons said as she slammed her fist on her breast and looked with a fierce look around. The other generals also slammed there chest and shouted the battle cry. But legilia only started to laugh.

“My army going to help a tool. Have you guys gone mad. We won’t help him and as of now he is not a general anymore. His purpose has stopped to exist and he lost our magic. We don’t need him anymore. You all know what I have done. Now I shall revealed it to him after those sabers get a piece of him. Let him feel despair as nobody comes to help him. Till we come and put the cherry on the cake now I go to my room let nobody interrupt me.”, legelia said as she walked to her personal chambers while laughing with no end. She was just in such a great mood. This was the day she worked towards. How she loved humans in despair. How she loved how they cringe before they fall.

Chelvarics mana = 85%
    Golem dur:6 posts
    Golem= takes 3 A rank spells to be destroyed boosts strength with 75% and earth magic with 50%  speed goes down to 80%

EVENT RULES
    - it’s open to all sabertooth members.
    - the fight is without dice
    - the sabers goal is to get chelv to 0% hp BUT this doesn’t kill him so don’t write this in the post.
    - it’s the same as a end game fight bring down the boss(me) to 0 % and a cut scene will begin after the cutscene sabers are open to do some talking and story over the things that happened and do anything with me in whatever state I should be on the end of the fight.

Last edited by Chelvaric on 1st September 2013, 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event) Beigecat
    Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Treble Make Magic (Flute)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event) Empty Re: A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event)

Post by Telekinesis 31st August 2013, 3:21 pm

Haru was in the back of the guild practicing a new song he wrote while Kanade, his pet bunny, was sleeping on his lap when all of a sudden he felt the ground shake tremendously and wondered what was going on as he heard a deep voice say
    “Sabertooth! You’re a fake cat. Your even worse than dogs. That’s why I shall demolish you into the earth where you came from. I am rapture I bring justice and I judge you to death!”
    He then saw Kanade slowly wake up.
    "Hey, Haru, what is happening?"
    "Sorry you woke up, but I think someone is attacking our guild. Kanade, I need you to do me a huge favor."
    "Sure."
    "Could you please fly me to the roof of the guild but as quietly as possible? Once i'm on top of the roof, head back to our house. You will be safer there. if i don't come home by tomorrow night, come to the guild but in the back and if the fight is still going on, then go back home, but if i do not live through this, you need to find another owner and be happy. Do not just survive, live life to the fullest and do not look back."
    "i want to fight alongside you. I am part of the guild as well. Plus, you might just be overestimating your opponent again."
    "I do not want you to get hurt."
    "I will just stay out of the way then."
    "Fine but be extra careful."
    "AYE SIR!"
    Kanade then got on top of Haru and started flying to the top of the guild, and soon, they have arrived. Kanade stayed as Haru walked to the center of the guild's roof.
    He put his flute down and took his coat and tie off, rolled his sleeves up and unbuttoned a few buttons on the dress shirt he was wearing. he then picked his flute up and was now ready for battle.
    "Bring it on."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event) Tele11

A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event) M79r43
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event) Empty Re: A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event)

Post by King Zenshin 31st August 2013, 7:35 pm

Zenshin looked downwards at the enormous golem charging towards the guild after yelling the greatest threat it could.

“Sabertooth! You’re a fake cat. Your even worse than dogs. That’s why I shall demolish you into the earth where you came from. I am rapture I bring justice and I judge you to death!”

Is he serious? Zenshin thought before it rushed the guild's entrance and plowed through the front door, making him lose his balance and almost causing him to fall off the roof of the guild. I really hope Aegis saw this coming he thought again, just about to jump off the room and go after the rock monster. He bent his knees and jumped off of the guild hall, landing perfectly on the ground before turning towards the huge hole in the guild's wall. "Ice make... snakes" he said under his breath before creating a huge magical circle in front of him and creating twelve, generally huge snakes of varying sizes that slithered and hissed as they made their way at the rock man. Four of the snakes would try to wrap around the two legs of the golem, four would go for the body and wrap around that, and the remaining four would go for the neck and head, all pulling in a single direction to topple the monster.

"Aegis! We need you out here!" he yelled towards the general direction of the guild master's office. Zenshin would have to hold off the, whatever it was, with his fellow guildmates until the guild master made his grand entrance.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assembly Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sheen Overbuild 1st September 2013, 1:51 am

Sheen was taking a quick nap behind the guild house, under a shady tree, with his feet resting below the branch, just like how bats and vampires sleep. He seems to be exhausted from his previous mission. His companion, BP, is behide him all along. He couldn't help but carry BP around as he doesn't want to be alone without a machine. There, he is about to emerge in a dream until he and BP felt a sudden earthquake, suddenly losing his balance and falling off the ground, interrupting his nap.

"What the actual fuck?" Sheen cursed, waking up. His goggles almost slipped and broke. It would be a catastrophe if it happened. Otherwise, his evilness will rise. "What's going on, master?" BP said, sharpening his vocalizers. It swayed its arms around. "I'm not sure... but, there's something happening in the guild hall." He replied with a huge sigh, closing his eyes for a moment as he prepares himself to face something. He ran towards the guild house, going inside from the back door. He was shocked to see that a huge golem is attacking the guild. "HOW DARE YOU INSULT OUR GUILD!!!" he yelled at the golem, seemingly pissed off by the words the golem said earlier.

Sheen started to communicate with BP via mind link, enabling both of them to work together. "Don't mess with me, the Machine Herald! Assemble! Blueprints Codenamed 'Turret', 'Missile Launcher', and 'Laser'!" BP's arms starts to summon the parts needed as Sheen does hand gestures, indicating where the parts to be placed, and then the tools on the arms would assemble the machine with the order of Sheen. The assembly speed is like that of the speed of light. Instantly, he constructed 3 different machines: A turret, a missile launcher, and a laser, which is distanced away from the golem, and far apart from each other.

"Fire!" The turret started firing towards the golem, and the missile launcher fired 4 missiles towards the golem. The laser beam is still warming up, the barrel glowing bright red as it starts collecting heat.

Cooldown:

• Missile Launcher - 4 posts
    • Turret - 3 posts
    • Laser - 3 posts
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 1st September 2013, 7:48 am

Chelvaric looked around the guild hall. It was mostly the same as guild halls should be. Rows off tables filled with people and loads of drinking cups on the tables. The so peaceful guild was disrupted by the sudden entrance of Chelvaric and a lot of newbies were knocked out when he rushed through the door.  Tables were broken, chairs thrown on the ground. complete chaos was ruling over the guild floor. But then a person who seemed quite able jumped down from the second store and didn’t take too long to start casting a spell. At the same time a guy had stormed in and was setting up some mechanical things and not long after bullets and rockets flew at him. But he was more concerned about those twelve giant ice snakes coming at him. He had to do something about them. The guild made his movements a bit troubling to do. Instead of dodging it or defending against it he should go in the counter attack. Something that would keep the other people at bay while he deals with this ice mage. He just had the thing for it. he wanted to keep it for the guild master but since he seemed to be still sleeping this would maybe get him quicker out of it.

“Earth Demon Secret Technique: Cat Stampede!”, Chelvaric shouted and his body started to glow with a green white light. The glow got intense with the second while the snakes came closer. Around thirty portals appeared in front of Chelvaric. The snakes were closing nearer and were about to jump up to grab him. The rockets that were shot flew right in the golems armor but that didn’t really do much. Chelvaric roared like a lion and the guild was filled with the thundering sound of it. At that moment the portals lightened up and out of each portal a saber tooth cat jumped out made of white stone. They started to charge forward in front of Chelvaric. They were one yard high and five yard long. The trampling of the sabers running forward was trembling the floor. Shaking everybody that wasn’t steady or not strong enough. The tigers crushed the snakes. They splintered in countless of small ice pieces. He knew that the mage could have something to counter it so he started to run after the sabers to target that ice mage in a melee fight.

Chelvarics mana = 70%
    Golem dur:5 posts
    tiger cd : 6 posts all lower ranked mages are thrown on the ground same ranks depends on there phsyics and are probably just shaking on there legs (A rank damage)
    Golem= takes 3 A rank spells to be destroyed boosts strength with 75% and earth magic with 50% speed goes down to 80%

magic bank /Character

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 1st September 2013, 8:40 am

Zenshin watched as the golem roared “Earth Demon Secret Technique: Cat Stampede!” before a massive army of stone tigers trounced his entire snakes, shaking the ground all the while. It seemed like the battle had taken a turn, and the two of them were dueling while the other, weaker mages of Sabertooth were assisting Zenshin. He was left wide eyed, seeing all of his snakes destroyed, all at once, by another wave of animals, smaller, but stronger. With the ground shaking under him, he thought, it's time to take this fight to the air. Activating a special ability that wasn't part of his magic, his left arm transformed into a cannon, a metallic coat covered his arms and legs, and mechanical wings formed on his back.

Taking to the air, he was no longer bound to his legs as a means of travel, and although his magic was exchanged for these powers, he would still fight to his fullest. Flying over the stampede of tigers, he got close enough to shoot the golem, but not close enough to be in its grip. Zenshin pointed his left hand at the rampaging beast and charged up a shot, causing a yellowish white glow to form inside it. For the snakes he thought again before launching a powerful, speedy ball of energy right at the monster's face, dealing an A ranked spells worth of damage should it hit. After that, he flew outside the guild, trying to coax the mage to follow him outside, as to minimize the damage to the guild. I'm about to show you that the title of "Ace" isn't just a name Zen thought, hovering under the sun and casting a long shadow that reached the doorstep of the guild.

Technological Superiority
    Description: Once there was a half-human, half-bat hybrid who was attacked at a young age by a powerful demon known as Brutal Terra. She was saved by a scientist who built her a new body, which basically meant rebuilding everything except the brain and half her head as that was how much the demon did. This body was highly powerful and highly useful. Using it the woman known simply as Crimson became a great thief. Somehow though, possibly due to the strange materials used to fuel her machine parts, her descendants (how these occurred is another mystery what with all the robotics) gained a strange ability. They could form part of her machinery at will in exchange for their magical abilities.
    Ability: Users of this lineage gain access to the four primary abilities of Crimson. These abilities are equal to their rank. The first is enhanced strength and speed by 15%. The second is her arm cannon which replaces the hand on the left arm and can fire three powerful bursts of energy. The third is robotic wings, giving them the ability to fly as fast as they would normally be able to run, and the final is a cloaking device allowing them to turn invisible for two posts.
    Usage: In exchange for their magic for six posts the user gains Crimson's Cannon, Crimson's Cloak, Crimson's Wings and Crimson's Buffs. The cannon can fire three shots before requiring a two post cool-down and these are all equal to the user's rank. The cloaking device allows them to go invisible for two posts with a two post cool-down. This lineage has a six post cool-down and can be used twice per thread.

Magic Power Remaining: 90%

Missions Completed

Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Telekinesis 1st September 2013, 12:00 pm

Haru, once at the center of the roof, heard missiles, lasers,
    “Earth Demon Secret Technique: Cat Stampede!”
    and felt another earthquake, and then he saw Zenshin with a cannon as a left arm and wings on his back.
    At that moment, he thought he would need his pet bunny so he ran back for him
    "Hey Kanade, you wanted to help fight right? Well there is a way you can."
    "How?"
    "Think you can fly carrying me?"
    "I see where your going at."
    "So you wanna?"
    "AYE SIIIIIRRR!"
    Kanade hopped on top of Haru, carrying him from his back
    "Lets go to around the front of the guild but a little high up so we will be out of their range"
    "ok"
    The two went to the front of the guild a little to their right.
    "Okay I will use Pyro Fingers to make Fire Jet Twice as powerful, making it similar to C-Ranked, while you use your Bunny Blast in the shape of a triangle surrounding my Fire Jet, stabilizing it and making it more powerful. I can also move my Fire Jet to hit him multiple times"
    "Deal"
    "PYRO FINGERS!"
    Once Pyro Fingers was activated, he started playing "Canon" to activate Fire Jet, and soon a flame appeared at the end of his flute. a few seconds later, it flew out straight at the Golem
    "BUNNY BLAST" yelled Kanade and quickly, the triangle of wind surrounded and powered the flame up.

Cooldowns and Durations:
    Pyro Fingers-duration of 3 posts and cooldown of 4
    Fire Jet-duration of 3 and cooldown of 3
    Bunny Blast-duration of 1 and cooldown of 2

Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sheen Overbuild 2nd September 2013, 5:14 am

To Sheen's surprise, his missiles and his bullets didn't do that much damage. He hoped it was more... powerful. The opponent let out a loud roar, and Sheen covered his ears. Until, his goggles broke. Hopefully, his evil persona would understand. He closed his eyes, offering a contract with his evil persona, spacing out. "Evil me, please, help Sabertooth just this once." He pleases to himself. "Tsk. Fine. But just this once." He underestimated his opponent too far, as the ice snakes of his guild member, Zenshin, was crushed into a million pieces of ice by a stampede of animal. As the contract between 2 personas are made, what seemed to be a dark aura filled Sheen. He took away his goggles, and dark crimson eyes are shown. He held an evil smirk.

"FUCK! This is the wrong time!" The portals opened, and it unleashed a horde of sabres, crushing his machines as well as the ice snakes, but not Sheen. Instead of Sheen, it replaced himself with a dummy, which is now pretty crumbled. He is randomly teleported away from the guild house, FAR away from the guild house.

Cooldowns:
    Missile Launcher - 3 posts
    Turret - 2 posts
    Laser - 2 posts

PASSIVE ABILITY: Dummy - It allows Sheen to replace himself with a dummy and teleport to a random location. Sadly, it only provides him 3 dummies. 2 dummies left.

A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event) U0CJK09

Link Core|Structure Core|Magnetic Core|Time Core|Illusion Core|Gravity Core

Experience: 0
    Jewels: 108,494
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 2nd September 2013, 10:17 am

Chelvaric was running towards the ice mage but not long before he reached the man something strange happened. He had jumped up and was now flying in the air with wings. This was bad Chelvaric was bad in the air and he didn’t really have a spell against those. The man flew on a big speed over the tiger and when the man flew near him a strange white light flew from the man right in the face of Chelvaric.  He stumbled back as the explosion blew in his face. falling on his back from the force. The guy flew then outside. It seemed he wanted him to follow him. Chelvaric got up and saw that the strange machine guy was defeated. Well that was riddance of one. A second later another flying target popped up and a lot of fire was shot at Chelvaric.  It all hit the golem and the burning was trying to eat the rock but it didn’t really had anything done to it. chelvaric couldn’t do anything against those flying ones. He couldn’t hide in this guild for the rest of the time either. It was time to pull out a special new friend he gained not long ago. Chelvaric dispelled his golem as it started to fall out in parts around him. The golem would only trap him more against those opponents. Chelvaric then looked at the air and then started to pierce his nail as hard as he could in the flesh of his shoulder. The blood was dripping from his shoulder on the ground.

“Ferinity come out and go In angel form attack that flying pest!”, chelvaric called out as from the blood a figure started to appear. The blood formed a female form. But it had neko ears and a tail. She had black hair. She was wearing a shoulder pad on her right shoulder as it was covered in black feathers. She was wearing a biki on her chest and her legs were covered in a pants with feathers on it. She nodded when chelvaric gave his commando.

Spoiler:

“Angel Of Judgment”, Ferinity shouted and her body lightend up and not long after wards she was transformed. She gets a blue skirt and blue shoulder pats. A white top with a blue cross on it covers her chest. She gains white angel wings with a blue armor on top of it. in her hands she wears scales that weighs your guild.  In the mean time chelvaric gained a glowing crown over his head destroying all negative effects on him. She didn’t wait anymore and jumped in the air right at the ice mage. A fist to fist fight in the air would happen. Chelvaric in the mean time slowly walked to the wall and started to nom on the briks on the ground while he tried to remain behind a wall from the outside view.

magic mana: 55%
    angel dur : 8 post
    sum dur: 10 post
    golem cd:7 post
    sabertooth cd:6 post

magic bank /Character

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 2nd September 2013, 11:15 am

Zen watched from the outside as the golem was dispelled, causing rocks to trap the transformed mage to fall in the guild hall, basically immobilizing him. I guess Aegis must be waiting and watching his own guild burn. Knowing him, he's testing his own guild members. This is not the time for your tests Bright... he thought while watching the mage carefully. He seemed to cut himself, and from the wound came blood. The blood that dripped in the floor gave way to a beautiful women, probably a summon from the looks of it. Nice tactic, distract me with a summon to regain some of your power. Too bad this power doesn't just end with the nice wings and cannon he thought with a smirk. Zenshin smirked and, just as the female rushed towards his position in the sky, cloaked himself.

He was now completely invisible and slowly ascended to a higher point, as to not make any noise. There was no way the summon could see him, or hear him, as he made sure to ascended carefully. He doubted it could smell him, due to the fact that it didn't show any signs of enhanced senses. The enemy mage was still inside the guild, and it didn't take long for Zen to slowly fly to a position where he was in his sights, and he appeared to be eating bricks. Interesting, an earth slayer. He thinks his summon will keep me busy and left himself wide open to eat, checkmate Aligning his arm cannon with the opponent's position, he didn't make a single noise until the point of fire, where he released all his energy into two balls of A-Ranked energy, overheating the cannon, but, if they hit, dealing direct damage equivalent to that of an S ranked attack.

With him eating the bricks and the mass amount of boulders limiting movement significantly, as well as the attack coming from the sky, Zenshin genuinely wondered how the slayer could get out of this. Check, my friend

Missions Completed

Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Telekinesis 2nd September 2013, 1:30 pm

Haru saw that his attacks did little damage and Chevalric started to eat bricks. He had to be stopped before he recharged. Haru started playing his new song really loudly as a flame was growing larger and larger and shot out at Chevalric. He then started playing small tunes and small flames shot behind the big one.
    Haru also decided to use his last available attack spell, Fire bass, by channeling his magic power into his flute as a 1000 degrees fire shot out behind his normal attacks

Cooldowns and Durations:
    Pyro Fingers-cooldown:4
    Fire Jet-cooldown:3
    Fire Bass-duration:1-cooldown-4

Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sheen Overbuild 3rd September 2013, 2:19 am

"FUCK!!! How did I get far away from the guild hall?!" He cursed, punching a tree and immediately, it broke and fell down. On the other hand, his good persona spoke to him in his mind. "How am I supposed to know? Dummies will teleport you on a random area!" He replied on his question. "Oh well, I guess I'll have to forcefully put goggles on you." BP started to get an extra pair of goggles from his own, and the hands started to make his evil persona wear it. After, the dark aura subsided, and he was back to normal. He blocked the communication with his evil persona for awhile. "What now master?" BP asked. "We'll have to wait before I am able to create another round of machines. In the mean time, we'll have to think of a way to get rid of the invader." Sheen closed his eyes, slowly reviewing the blueprints embedded in his mind.

Missile launcher. It is said that its missiles will explode in contact, and it will deal devastating damage against ordinary object, but, the opponent is not any ordinary opponent. The missiles didn't do much damage, but what if... gah, I shouldn't act on theory.

Turret. Each bullet can pierce through ordinary thin sheets of wood and metal, but, the opponent is not like that. It appears he uses earth magic. I will consider this useless, but, I might try this against his other spells and tricks.

Laser. Useless. I have to charge it up before firing it, but, seeing as it was destroyed before I got the chance to fire it, it is getting useless. I have to create another version of this.

He paused, giving a deep sigh.

Cooldown:
    Missile Launcher - 2 posts
    Turret - 1 post
    Laser - 1 post

A Live Lived On Lies (small saber event) U0CJK09

Link Core|Structure Core|Magnetic Core|Time Core|Illusion Core|Gravity Core

Experience: 0
    Jewels: 108,494
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 3rd September 2013, 9:22 am

Chelvaric was eating from the bricks. He always wondered how his teeth were strong enough to bite the rock in pieces. Well that was probably the advantages of a slayer he guessed. His summon would keep the guy busy in the air so that he didn’t have to take care of him. But Chelvaric forgot about the small fire guy. He looked like he wouldn’t leave him alone as he was flying closer to Chelvaric’s location to attack him with some more fire attacks. He dropped the brick he was buy eating and jumped backwards to dodge the flame attacks. But on that moment a huge bolt of energy crashed in front of Chelvaric and blew him away against a wall. Chelvaric’s back was hurting a lot as he was thrown against it. some blood was coming out of diverent cuts on his body from ruble that flew against it. Chelvaric ears were whistling from the explosion and he didn’t hear all anymore. He could see another bolt of energy hit the ground where he was just standing and it exploded in another ray of energy. If that fire guy ddin’t had attacked him he would now be fried by two bolts of pure energy.

He fell on his knees and was breathing heavenly. His wounds were already closing a bit from the life link he was sharing with his summon. It wasn’t quick but at least it was something. He couldn’t do anything about the frost mage but this fire dude was hanging low to the ground and with all these ruble. He bit on his lip and started to run over the ruble to the mage. He pushed himself off from a table that was turned over on his side and he leapt towards the guy while he spinned around to do a round house kick against the guy. In the meantime ferinity was diving towards the location that the bolts were fired. If she got quick to there she may be able to find that person who was cloacked. She was realy frustrated that he had fled from her. he would pay for attacking her boss like that.

magic bank /Character

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd September 2013, 11:52 am

Zenshin's attack would've destroyed the dark mage had his guild mate not interfered, causing Zenshin to let out a loud sigh in his mind. Furthermore, he was already looking to end this fight before even more of the guild was destroyed by this callous fiend. It didn't take an idiot to know that if you're hiding from someone and let out some sort of signal, they'll immediately try and look for you. Actually, he knew this would be the case, msnipulating the strong summon to his previous location, leaving the weak summoner all to him. In a fast, downward spiral, Zen hit about 100 miles an hour, his past limits speed, before making a sharp jerk upwards, flying towards Chelvaric at a very high speeds.

The location where he pulled up, a dust cloud formed. Whoever saw it would be too distracted to actually realize there was a mage sized bullet flying towards them. Not only that, but the cloud and overall fighting covered him in dust, making him smell like the dirt outside the guild hall. Checkmate, my less than honorable opponent he thought as he held out his cannon arm and aimed for his opponent's solar plexus. After a daze like that, nobody could be mobile enough to dodge such a fast attack that they couldn't even see.

Missions Completed

Telekinesis
    Telekinesis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Telekinesis 3rd September 2013, 8:43 pm

Haru was really disappointed as his attack was so easily evaded, and he interfered with Zenshin's powerful attack and noticed Chevalric coming at him.
    "KANADE! FLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE left", his last word whispered.
    They moved pretty fast to their left (Chevalric's right) but Haru didn't think they would make it in time, so he whispered to Kanade to fly up, and he did, but Kanade let go and Haru fell all the way down so he decided to use Magma Shield, his only defensive spell.
    Haru channeled magic power into his flute and as soon as he hit the ground, he slammed the flute down and a sphere of hot lava surrounded him.

Cooldowns and Durations:
    Pyro Fingers-cooldown:1
    Fire Bass-cooldown:2
    Magma Shield-duration-2 cooldown-3

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 4th September 2013, 3:23 am

As chelvaric was jumping up to hit the guy in full speed. But it seemed the guy was quicker than Chelvaric thought as he fell down on the ground and start to make a shield of fire. like that would save him chelvaric tought as he was going downwards. If he would dig in the ground he could come from under the man and then he would destroy that low ranked mage that was irritating him so much. But on that moment he heard a whisteling sound. A sound of something fast approaching. He didn’t had anytime left to dodge the object. But he could prepare for the hit. He took all his willpower and prepared for the blow as something metal hit his chest in full force. Both of them were flying backwards. It was the icemage with his fist on Chelvaric’s chest. It felt like it had broken some ribs. But this pain was nothing compared to his leg being cut off.

He was harshly damaged yeah but now the mage was where Chelvaric wanted him to be. Chelvaric slammed his hands together and hold them above his hand. the guy was going too fast to stop flying so dodging this would be near impossible. He slammed both of his fist on the mage in one harsh powerful hit. As Chelvaric flew backwards still he moved him so that he crushed into the wall with his legs first. His left one hurted a bit from the crash but his right just cracked a little bit. Nothing to worry about it wouldn’t break that fast. He used the force of the crash to jump right at the low rank mage. His shield should be down before he reaches him. Ferinity came flying down wards to help chelvaric.

"You don't get me that easy i felt alot more pain then this!", chelvaric shouted as he flew to the mage. he would hit trough that barrier on the last moment and then kick the teeth out of that d rank mage. chelvaric tought as he spit out some blood. dam his chest hurted a lot but atleast he got healed evry couple of seconds. thank you ferinity.

magic bank /Character

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th September 2013, 12:39 pm

Zenshin's had felt a force on his back after the crunching of the two uppermost rib bones of the dark mage had cracked and broken inside. Though, he still had the strength to pound Zen down into the floor and push himself towards his guild mate, one who should have fled when he had the chance. You idiot he thought while removing his sword and driving it into the floor, creating a long rift before coming to a halt. There wasn't much time, he had lost all his momentum and Chelvaric was half way to his target. You sure can take damage, mystery man, but you're outmatched he thought as he wiped some blood from the rightmost part of his lip, cutting it as a result from his face making best friends with the guild's floor. Dispelling his cannon, speed and strength boost, and wings, he was finally back to ground combat and was ready to come back with a blast.

"Benumb, dark ice, and ice make pillars!" he called out, his entire body being covered in black ice before propelling himself towards where the dark mage was going. At the same time, he created a magical circle right next to his guild mate, one that created a huge pillar that shot out and would push him hard enough to go through a wall if it hit, getting him would of the way of the enemy. Phase two, the summon he thought, slamming his entire arm down as if he was the conductor at a symphony, creating three enormous pillars that would stop the summon in her place and slam her and keep her on the ground, immobilizing her for the duration of the pillars. And three! he thought as he jerked both of his hands downwards, using up the six remaining pillars to form from all around Chelvaric, six different angles. And close... he thought.

If all went according to plan, the summon would be stuck on the floor by three enormous pillars, his guild mate would be long gone, and Chelvaric would be smashed by six pillars, allowing Zen a clear shot. Pointing his index finger towards his enemy, he thought, explosive bullet.

Explosive bullet -15%
    Ice make pillars -10%
    Benumb, dark ice - 15%

Total magic power remaining: 50%

Missions Completed

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th September 2013, 10:46 am

Chelvaric was flying through the air as he was trying to get to the low ranked mage. As he was flying through the air he couldn’t see what happened behind him. The ice mage had recovered from the impact and not much later was throwing spells around. Ferinity was trying to get close to attack the man but two giant ice blocks fell on her from above her and she was stuck under them. Chelvaric saw I from the corner of his eye and not much later there were six giant pillars around him. He tried to jump from one to dodge under the other pillars but two of them hit his under body parts and he was slammed on the ground. He saw the mage aiming his hands towards him and two seconds later a ice bolt flew right towards him. The impact of bullet on his shoulder was an explosion of pain and destruction. Most of his shoulder was torn away and it was bleeding pretty harsh.  he was losing the fight that was for sure. It wasn’t done yet well it wouldn’t go that easy anymore but he wouldn’t let him die so easy. He needed to get out of here.

Suddenly a hug wind started to form around chelvaric it was a tornado of wind covering him as a whole. It destroyed the ice pillars in a couple of seconds. The tornado then swiped away right at his summon it destroyed the ice and then flew right in the summon. Piercing through her stomach leaving a big hole. The summon let out a scream of pain and the second later she disappeared in a  pool of blood. She had returned to her realm destroyed. Chelvaric was pushed on the ground with his knees and his body slammed up in the air straight up. the same thing happened with everybody in the room. The air pressure was so strong. Chelvaric knew this presence like the smell of his home. It was something that would never go away. It was the presence of his demon. The one that teaches him when he was down. but why had she destroyed his summon and why was it with this evil presence. He felt his blood stopping from pumping out of his body but the pain remained. It was her doing. But why wouldn’t she heal him of the pain. Something was wrong, so very wrong.

“Hai servant. How harsh did you mess up this time. you couldn’t even defeat one mage ah you’re so bad now that you’re a earth one. But then again even your sky wasn’t that great. You were a failure of an experiment. One that I shall not repeat again. Tough I do had a liking to you. Normaly I would let you leave in peace in your dream. But my father commanded otherwise. So I’ll have a bit fun with you and tell the truth about all of this. But first some punishment.”, a voice set in the middle of the room as a whirlwind appeared. Not much later the demon was standing  in the middle of the room. She had a smile on her face as she continued with speaking. On the moment she said punishment she slashed her finger towards chelvarics left arm. A spray of red blood shot out behind chelvarics arm and a second later his arm fell off spraying blood out of the stomp that was his arm the second before.

“AAARGGGGGG wh-hy are you doing this legalia arrg why are you betraying me. I should never have trusted a demon. Even after all the help you gave me finding my enemy. To give me my revenge now you turn on me. I shall survive this and I shall destroy you you demon! You’re as bad as that dog.”, Chelvaric screamed out in his pain and agony as his eyes were lightened up in wrath and anger. He couldn’t believe her betrayal.  How could he be so blind. Eternia, Freya i failed both of you. I failed my true self. I am a failure. What could he do now. what could he become. Maybe death was the only solution.  

“The dog? Ha let me tell you something about your god. About your neko’s and your demon. Look in this mirror of wind. Look at your enemy don’t you notice something about its magic. Here look at the destruction of your village. That happened five hundred years ago. You don’t have memories of anything before the destruction do you. That’s because I set you up with everything. The neko’s the god everything was an illusion I made. I set out your live. I put you through all your torment. Nothing you know is real. Not even your most valuable person in your live.”, she said while she clapped her hands. In the window next to her opened and all the things of his live was shown. While she was saying her stuf. With each passing moment Chelvaric’s eyes opened wider in disbelief or in agony. He becomes overrun with doubt as the things in the window change the demon dog changed to her. the angels changed to demons. Everything seemed a lie. Everything he had done. Everything he stood for was a lie. How could he justify the killing he did. It wasn’t for revenge since there was nothing to revenge. His live was a fake. His person was a fake. His personality was a fake. Was anything about him even real.

“hai boss. Well not anymore you’re the servant now. Tehee nice food you always gave me I nearly liked you but it seems this is the end stop”, the familiar voice of miu said as she appeared behind chelvaric. She was standing right behind him and took out one of her pistols slowly and placed it on his head. so even miu was a fake she was a tool used by the demon to mislead him. All this time from the very start.

“Kill him off and then disappear my magic. Now I have to leave this little party. Good day all of you sabers.”, legilia said and she disappeared in a cloud of wind. While here laughing resounded through the air of the destroyed guild hall.

*click*

I always loved you miu. Even if you’re not real I always loved you”, Chelvaric said in his last words as tears started rolling over his cheeks.

"sorry boss but this is the end for you. we had a good time but now its time to say goodbey. Say hi to the demons for me.", miu said while her voice had changed and became more harsh and evil then before. She had played a role, a act. nothing was real may evrybody forgive him.

*bang*

As the bullet went through the head of Chelvaric the cat girl standing behind him disappeared in wind and a small cat statue was left on her place. Chelvaric’s body fell on the ground as his eyes were in despair and sadness. The man who lost everything just before his dead. A big dark mage reduced to a nothingness.

The end of the fake neko.

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:26 pm