Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Deliver My Letter! (Agent Aegiel on the case)

Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fatewalking
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Job: Deliver My Letter! (Agent Aegiel on the case) Empty Job: Deliver My Letter! (Agent Aegiel on the case)

Post by Aegiel 3rd June 2014, 1:30 pm

Spoiler:

Aegiel wandered the packed streets of Magnolia Town, on  the hunt for some mega-popular celeb. He recalled his surprise upon seeing the request posted on the guild's notice board: [color=white]"Please assist me in delivering a letter to a Ms. Natalie Chrysanthium, my truist love, before here concert in one week's time." Signed Mr. Bigwick, local grocerer [/white]  Aegiel wondered at the chances of the lovesick grocerer's love being requited. Most likely, slim to none. He sighed at the thought of Mr. Bigwick's despondent face, forever doomed to be a bachelor. A chorus of frantic screams snapped the contemplative mage from his reverie, and he sprinted in the direction of the screams without a second thought.

Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Job: Deliver My Letter! (Agent Aegiel on the case) Empty Re: Job: Deliver My Letter! (Agent Aegiel on the case)

Post by Aegiel 3rd June 2014, 1:31 pm

Well, that was stupid, Aegiel thought as he ran towards the direction of the screams. Not only was he running headlong into an unknown danger, but whatever it was had to be pretty powerful to generate that kind of noise. He turned the corner. A wave of what Aegiel deduced to be rabid humans were descending full-force upon a group of policemen huddled together in a defensive formation. All manner of hazardous objects were being hurled into the air (he could swear he caught a glimpse of an explosive lacrima) as a tall, tan, essentially perfect specimen of a mage walked gracefully amongst it all. Aegiel gulped. It was her. Chrysanthium. The radiant figure gave one last wave to the fans before making her escape into a huge metal building. Probably the concert hall. That was the signal for Aegiel to make his move. He cracked his knuckles, cracked his neck, and cracked his toes for a good measure before diving head first into the sea of pointy, flailing limbs.

Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Job: Deliver My Letter! (Agent Aegiel on the case) Empty Re: Job: Deliver My Letter! (Agent Aegiel on the case)

Post by Aegiel 3rd June 2014, 1:31 pm

After being ruthlessly thrown out of the crowd more times than he could count, Aegiel finally conceded that this mission would likely be too difficult for him to rely on his reflexes alone. "Here we go, Meep," he whispered to his hidden companion. The head of a tiny white viper poked its head out of his tee in response, resulting in more than a few screams from nearby bystanders. Aegiel grinned, cupping his hands over his mouth, "SNAAAAKE! THERE IS A VENOMOUS SNAKE ON THE LOOSE! EVERYONE, MAAAAKE WAAAY!" Less than a minute later, they were in. Aegiel smiles. "Ah, Meep. What would I ever do without you?" He stroked her tiny head with his index finger, out of breath and more than a little surprised at his own brazenness. Not normally the kind of person to attract huge amounts of attention to himself, Argiel had done just that. Maybe his time spent in Lamia Scale had helped him open up a bit. He shrugged, and began his search for Mr. Bigwicks stunning crush. 

Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aegiel 3rd June 2014, 1:32 pm

He found her in a makeup parlor. Two burly guards surveyed the nearby are with piercing eyes and furrowed brows. Aegiel noted that there must have been something quite dangerous lurking in the vicinity of Ms. Chrysanthium's butt, because their gazes seemed to be fixed on it more often than not. She must have known,as she would toss her wavy brown locks over her shoulder and throw them an ill-concealed wink. A sinking feeling grew in the pit of Aegiel's stomach as any hopes he had of the grocerer's wish coming true shattered. The guards finally noticed him loitering around, and they lumbered over to take a closer look. They sneered down at him, spittle flying from their rubbery lips, "What 'ave we got ourselves 'ere? You gonna leave quietly, boy, or do we gotta make you leave? Huh? UH?" before Aegiel could so much as formulate a suitably biting response, a voice cried out, "Come off it, boys. This one's mine." both thugs obediently stepped aside, revealing a pair of perfectly-manicured hands cupping a flawless face that peered up at him intently. [/color] Aegiel was enthralled, his displeasure at hearing himself used as a possessive already a thing of the past. She motioned to him suggestively, and his feet moved as if in a trance. She was just so....sparkly. Something on her finger glinted. A ring. A pink, heart shaped- and just like that, Aegiel was snapped out of the magical trance.

Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aegiel 3rd June 2014, 1:32 pm

"A charm spell." Aegiel was furious. He marched up to the slack-jawed celebrity, slapped the letter down beside her pungent jars of perfume and glared. "How...why?" she sputtered helplessly. Aegiel's lips crept up in a slow smile, and from his shirt emerged Meep, fangs bared. "Sorry, sweetheart. I'm not interested in your kind." He stalked away, leaving Natalie and her gaurds to rot in whatever hell was destined for scum like them. His checks heated. He slammed the door shut, and from inside he heard a tinkle, followed by a crash and a high-pitched squeal. That would be the curse he put on Ms. Chrysanthium when he glared at her. But he was so angry, he couldn't find it in himself to smile until he was miles away, leaving her and her deluded fans to eat his dust. He would get his revenge on that conniving witch. Of that, there was no doubt.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:35 pm