Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter Empty Deliver My Letter

Post by Viola-chan 23rd February 2014, 5:59 pm

Viola adjusted her reading classes, lightly pushing them up her nose as she flipped a page of her book that she was currently reading. She was just learning about Dragon Slayers, and decided to buy a book on them to gather more information about the Wizard World.
    "VIOOLLAAA!!!" a loud voice suddenly said on the table in-front of her, she jerked, tumbling onto the floor with a thud.
    "What!?" she snapped, as the silver fox grinned down at her from above. She slowly climbed up, leaning the chair back up as-well as she sat back down. Melody had a bunch of things sprawled out onto the table, mostly bags of food, or other things that she usually stole.
    "You stupid fox, I told you not to do this anymore!" Viola yelled, standing up and taking off her glasses as she glanced from the pile of things to the small innocent looking Melody.
    "Oh sorry, one sec." Melody said, baffled before digging through her pile of things, throwing stuff everywhere before she pulled out two pieces of paper. One was in her paw, the other in her mouth. She handed Viola the one in her paw, and she snatched it away in annoyance before reading it over.
    "Another job?" she said out loud, before placing the piece of paper onto the table.
    "I already have the letter." Melody said, her voice muffled. Viola widened her blue pools, pulling out the letter that was coated in Melody's saliva.
    "You idiot, do you really think the most popular celebrity in Fiore is going to read this now?" she said, walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a napkin to clean up the note. It was wrapped up in an envelope with a perfectly heart shaped stamped sealing it shut.
    "Hehe sorry, but we better hurry, she's in town as we speak!" Melody laughed, and Viola widened her eyes, grabbing her keys, and then grasping onto Melody's tail as she ran out the door.

Last edited by Viola Purefoy on 25th February 2014, 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter Empty Re: Deliver My Letter

Post by Viola-chan 23rd February 2014, 10:05 pm

They entered Magnolia, to find it as crowded as ever, only this time it was over packed with girls and boys dressed up in fan like clothing with the famous celebrity's face imprinted on it.
    "Hey, can we stop by the guild and get something to eat?" Melody asked, hanging on her shoulder like she usually did.
    "Seriously, in this get-up? You're lucky I took the time to stop by the costume store to hide our identities." Viola said, she had bought a blonde wig, some dress that was obviously to revealing it made her un-comfortable when anybody would look her way, a top hat with feathers poking out everywhere and heart shaped sunglasses. Then there was Melody, she was also wearing matching heart sunglasses, with a pair of cat ears that made her look like she had four ears.
    "Nobody is going to buy that costume." Viola sighed, hunching over. It was always a pain coming to the guild and having half the town on your ass about Melody causing trouble.
    "Relax, so far so good!" Melody smiled, obviously enjoying herself. She was basically a little ball of trouble, messing things up, stealing things, throwing insults and running off, it was her thing.
    "Oh look, there she is." Melody said, leaning up to gesture toward the crowds of fans screaming. Viola could see, even though she was a midget to most people, she could just make out the celebrity's purple hair and security guards blocking the fans from hurdling the girl.
    "Now, how are we going to get to her?" Viola thought, she was thinking of pulling a whole big fan girl act by shoving harshly through the crowd and shoving away from the security and just handing her the letter.

Last edited by Viola Purefoy on 25th February 2014, 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th February 2014, 3:06 pm

She decided to do her first plan. Okay, here goes nothing.. she thought, closing her eyes tightly before running forward with a loud high pitch scream, practically throwing the crowd and the security out of her way.
    "OMG I'm your biggest fan!!! Here, here! Take my letter, I worked so hard on it!" Viola said, with a wide grin on her face, and crazy eyes.
    "Please send it to me in the mail." she said, a bit baffled at first before giving Viola a serious firm stare. Viola was suddenly pushed back by the other screaming fans she had knocked over, and landed onto her arse with a thud.
    "HAHA, I don't think I'll ever stop telling the guild about this day!" Melody laughed, sprawled out onto the ground trying to contain her laughter.
    "I can't believe that happened." she said, standing up and brushing herself off. "Oh, I have another idea. She's going to be doing some meeting with her manager, so you distract them while I go talk to her." Viola suggest, she had so many tricks up her sleeve, she just hoped this celebrity listened.

Last edited by Viola Purefoy on 25th February 2014, 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th February 2014, 6:08 pm

Viola squeezed through the vent, trying to detect any kind of sound for people, but so far there was no sign of anybody. And Viola was suffocating with heat inside the large metal pipe.

After about 5 more minutes of crawling she hear noises, like crashing and banging and things like that, her first guess was Melody. But, as she inched closer, she realized it was none other than the celebrity.

"God damit! I don't have time for a meeting right now! I need to go and fi-!" the girl was cut off by a man, his voice sounded kinda elegant.

"I told you, you are not going anywhere to look for him, he's nothing but, trash to you, so I don't see why you like him." the man said, Viola pressed her hear to the vent, narrowing her eyes in an attempt to increase her hearing.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 25th February 2014, 8:28 am

After the bickering ended and the sound of a door closed Viola found herself pressured to the floor ontop of the now broken piece of the vent. She pushed herself up, eyes darting back and forth pondering on where she was. The room was quite small, a mirror with makeup just in the front, and off to the side of the wall was a rack of very colourful looking costumes. Her blue pools narrowed for a moment in thought, before she brought her finger up to her lips. "I'm backstage?" she thought out-loud, turning toward the door to maybe exit casually. Viola figured that wouldn't go well, but just as she was about to reach for the knob, the vibrant sound of footsteps echoed into her ears.

Her first thought was to say she was lost as the person from behind the door began to pull out something, possibly keys judging by the sound of metal hitting against metal, but then she decided that wouldn't do her any good. Bouncing behind the rack of clothes, her eyes peered through the small gap, watching as the womanly like figure walked in. Long purple hair, it was the celebrity, which was odd to Viola in some way seeing as though she was just dragged to a meeting with her manager and another company, possibly something to do with money.

The lady looked sad as she shut the door and sat down in front of the mirror that was surrounded by light bulbs. Her eyes showed most of what she was feeling, almost as if she was mourning for the loss of somebody, or for maybe missing somebody. Viola glanced from the envelope to the celebrity over and over again, knowing that maybe she was awaiting this note. But, her one problem was how she was going to approach the celebrity like this, because walking out behind her clothes suddenly like a ghost wouldn't put the lady at ease.

But, it was much to late for that as the celebrity pulled the clothing apart to reveal the innocent looking Viola, it was as if she had known she was there the whole time, her face showed no sign of shock or fear, but most of sorrow and anger instead. Even that look frightened Viola even in the slightest as she urged her back into the wall behind. "Your the girl from before, the creepy obsessive fan right?" the lady insulted, causing Viola to anime sweat-drop.

"Uh, no actually-" she was interrupted as the celebrity grasped onto her wrist tightly, pulling her out of the crammed space.

"Get out, before I call security." she growled, releasing the hold on Viola's arm to plop back in front of the mirror, her firm gaze was still locked tight onto her, in the reflection of the mirror. Viola frowned, irritated to death, she had come this far and there was no way she was going to start all over again. Ripping off the costume, with her regular clothing underneath she also returned a firm look toward the celebrity.

"No, you know what. I'm not some crazed fan, I don't even know your name." she paused, stretching out her arm to hold out the letter. "I'm from Fairy Tail, and I took a job on delivering a letter to you, from a boy who's loved since you two were children." she said, waiting for the girl to take it, she had turned around now, eyes widened slowly looking back from the letter to Viola. Hesitantly she took it in her hands, and slowly un-wrapped it, suddenly discharging a gasp. It wasn't a shocked sorrowful one, it wasn't shown as a overjoyed smile inched onto her lips.

Viola smiled lightly, turning and reaching for the door knob, pulling it halfway open before the lady's voice told her to stop. "Thank you." she said, which Viola wasn't expecting. She peered over her shoulder, returning a smile and nodding her head before closing the door behind her to break out of backstage without being caught.

Mission accomplished~

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:07 pm