Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter (Ao Lin)

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metallic God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter (Ao Lin) Empty Deliver My Letter (Ao Lin)

Post by Shairako 21st March 2014, 9:46 am

Job info:

After the visiting the client, Ao had been handed a letter which needed to be delivered to a celebrity who was in Magnolia right now. Ao skipped along happily as this job didn't need for her to be together with a noble of some kind. She just had to deliver this letter and that was it, there couldn't be anything more simpler than this. She adjusted her yellow beanie and walked happily towards the backstage entrance. It wasn't far from the house, which was nice. But as Ao saw the huge group of people who were standing in front of the entrance, her knees got weak.

Ao squeezed herself through the crowd and stood right before a big security guard. She noticed that only people with name tags got in and she came up with a plan. Ao hid herself right behind one of these people as they walked through the entrance. It worked only thanks to Aos small size.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver My Letter (Ao Lin) T9mAOST
    Thingy:

Jobs: 0/3
    Completed: 5
    Exp: 150

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metallic God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter (Ao Lin) Empty Re: Deliver My Letter (Ao Lin)

Post by Shairako 21st March 2014, 10:03 am

Ao looked around, trying to find the person she was looking for. She ran around the place, almost getting caught by security twice. It was a weird thing to do, but Ao had finally found someone who all the others were asking autographs from. That must be her, Ao walked towards the person, looking them in the eye, but stopped that quickly as it made her shy. When she had gotten close to the celebrity Ao put the letter right under her nose and said; Take this, it is from an old friend of yours. The celebrity seemed to understand and thanked Ao, as she made her way out of the building.

Getting out was a lot easier, as she just walked out. Now to only tell the man i gave her the letter. Ao walked slowly to the house of the client, told him the letter was delivered successfully and received her payment. Well, this job was incredibly easy. I hope they get more harder as this was just plain simple. Ao was a little annoyed by how easy it was but walked back to Lamia Scale.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver My Letter (Ao Lin) T9mAOST
    Thingy:

Jobs: 0/3
    Completed: 5
    Exp: 150

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:20 am