Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter!

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! Empty Deliver My Letter!

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 4:38 am

Job: Deliver My Letter!
    Player Requirements: At least one mage. Must be done under 10 posts, total word count 500
    Job Requirements: Deliver the love letter.
    Job Location: Magnolia Town.
    Job Description:
    There's this man in Magnolia who wishes to send a letter to one of the most popular celebrities in Fiore, who seems to be his childhood friend and love interest, and surprisingly, that celebrity is heading to Magnolia Town. You must get through many fans and enter the backstage if you want this to happen. Just don't get caught by security, or else you won't be able to give the letter.
    Reward: 600 Jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver My Letter! 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! Empty Re: Deliver My Letter!

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 5:07 am

Naziel was ready for his first mission in Fairy Tail, although it was only a small task he still felt possitive about it as he pulled up his sleeve to show the new Fairy Tail Guild mark where his Sabertooth one once sat. He had been given the task of delivering a letter to a somewhat famous individual in Fiore by the name of Mary Blue a singer and model for Sorcerer Magazine. Naziel remembered accepting the letter with a soft smile and shaking the young man's hand; " I'll make sure she gets the letter don't worry ." Naziel smiled, it was a relatively easy job although fighting through crowds was not going to be easy.

Naziel began walking down the streets of Magnolia as he approached the area in which the crowds were beginning to assemble he heard excited chatter and mutterings from people of all ages. Peep hovered over head and bobbed down to sit on Naziel's shoulder; " I've never met a celebrity before, I can't wait!" He spoke excitedly almost bouncing on Naziel's shoulder to which he merely laughed gently; " Well remember Peep this isn't for our benefit, it's to help the young man out so best behaviour okay?" Naziel smiled brightly and Peep smiled back with a curt nod.

The crowds were beginning to grow more and more as a precession began to take through the streets followed by a horse drawn carriage surrounded my muscle build guards that monitored the crowd closely as if everyone was a suspect. Naziel slowly followed the crowd as it appeared to linger behind the carriage until it pulled up to a large open stage to which she climbed out  and cameras went wild as people cheered and whooped. Naziel stopped as he could see why the young man had such feelings for the young woman, she was extremely beautiful with long blue hair, a slim body and and exquisite smile. He stepped forward and tried to call out to her but his voice would not reach her ears as she went back stage followed by the heavily built men.

Naziel stood for a moment and thought to himself how he could get to see her without causing too much trouble. He looked at Peep and then smiled with a menacing grin as Peep looked terrified. He grabbed hold of Peep as he ran around the corner too see a high open window that no one would be able to access without a ladder or... An Exceed. Naziel gave Peep the letter as he hovered through the window to see Mary Blue sitting at her dresser, he quietly lowered and dropped the letter next to her and then quickly flew out. " Job done Nazzy!" As the pair smiled happily when they heard a voice come through the window; " Excuse me are you the cat who just dropped this here?" Peep looked at Naziel and then bobbed back up; " Yep Yep, that was me! Do you have a message for the client?" he asked politely with his innocent smile. Peep saw the girl was crying, but not from sorrow, it would seem whatever was in the letter made her extremely happy. " Will you tell him that I will meet him tonight and I cannot wait to see him. Give him this for me please?" As Mary Blue gently pressed his lips to Peeps cheek he floated back down and grinned at Naziel who just looked on in shock; "Why... Wh- Why do you get a damn kiss you flea ball?!" He growled ; "Guess I'm just too cute and fluffy to pass up!" Peep chided.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver My Letter! 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:03 am