Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Neirak
    Neirak

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Star Re: (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Post by Neirak 5th June 2014, 11:34 am

Neirak knew little pieces of what had just occurred but he didn't know exactly what happened, and he guessed it didn't matter. Neirak returned back to his empty table with his slice of cake in hand. He sat down and started to think about anything that would randomly enter his head. As he did he unknowingly started to twirl the fork in his hand and almost in a pattern he would stop and take a bite of some cake.

He felt like he should be doing something but he had no idea what he should do, everyone already seemed to be busy,there's no way he could interact with anyone who was already busy, that would be so rude. Suddenly he felt a shooting pain through his head as his headache had once again returned with what seemed twice the power it had before. He unknowingly moved his hands to his head trying anything to push it aside. He almost thought he heard a voice in his head but he ignored it, it was probably just some side effect of this worsening head ache. He set down his head on the table and started to close his eyes for a moment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 5f7d834d-58e0-4f6b-a9f8-2b60cb179f83_zps05f3a78c

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Nei_210

Themes for Neirak:
    Alexander
    Alexander

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cycle of Revenance
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander 5th June 2014, 12:19 pm

'Alright, let's make a checklist, for brevity's sake, shall we? Since my arrival, there has been; a dragon flying out of the building, a woman falling from the chandelier, and now a man and beast breaking through reality to enter. Great, this was definitely how I wanted to spend my day.' Nikolai let out a shallow sigh, barely breathing enough to let anything out. He was already a fairly high strung person, and having all of the people around him didn't help him relax one bit. It felt like he was out in a sea of darkness, unable to find a single light of familiarity. And he was definitely drowning. He could feel the water rise against him; an unending pressure of concern and fear. Feeling like he couldn't take it anymore, he turned towards the entrance and-

Someone was in front of him. He had been so worried he didn't even notice them. Looking down, he realized he recognized the cloaked figure. Finally, a light of familiarity, even if brief. He gave Akeya a small smile, the color starting to return to his face. "I guess that's good. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't panicking after watching it fly away. It's not something you see every other day." This was good. He could do this. At least he found someone he knew. It made everything seem not so bad. Still bad, just not as much. "So, Akeya, what are you doing here today? Pardon my judgement, but this doesn't exactly seem like your cup of tea, so to say." Thinking about it, he guessed his own reasons for attendance weren't amazing. He just wanted to see what the other guild masters were like first hand. As he said that, he saw Shuhei appear, and once more his worries seemed to fade a bit. Nikolai was no where near close to his guild master, but seeing his presence there somewhat calmed him. After all, if such a powerful wizard is here, what can possibly go wrong?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 R9bdomr
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic

Post by Akeya 5th June 2014, 12:38 pm

Akeya did the same thing she always does when having a conversation with somebody: Stare silently as she waits for them to finish responding to her. It appeared that Nikolai by now felt familiar enough with her that seeing her calmed him down a bit, which at least meant Akeya didn't have to deal with him while he was being hysterical. She nodded slightly, a couple of strands of her raven hair swaying across her face.

"Apparently a girl from a dark guild decided to try and attend, but the Guild Master from Sabertooth recognized her. After being cornered she turned into a dragon to escape."

When Nikolai asked her what she was doing here Akeya shrugged. Mostly she just came here because she had never been to a meeting of the Guild Masters, and besides of that, maybe she found something or somebody of interest that she normally wouldn't encounter.

"I thought it might be wise to-"

At that point Shuhei made his entrance, covering the entire hall in bright light for a brief moment in the process.

Akeya didn't like light. Her magic was a complex one, with many advantages and disadvantages, but sadly enough for Akeya using Soul Dance had also affected her being in such a way that she does not share the attraction to light that most humans possess. Most artificial sources of light were too weak to bother her, and the sun was uncomfortable, ranging from mildly to notably depending on the time of the day and the weather. Light based abilities are something Akeya always has to be careful with, thanks to her inherent weakness to light.

And then there's what happens when a light mage of Shuhei's caliber releases a full frontal burst of blinding light without any kind of warning. Apparently most mages didn't really feel anything at all, or were only slightly disoriented for a second.
    For Akeya, somebody could as well have taken two sharp sticks and driven them through her eyes.
    During the flash Nikolai and most people in their surroundings would hear a loud and high-pitched yelp, and after the light had disappeared Akeya would be curled up on the ground, shivering and using both hands to pull the hood of her cloak completely down, her hands slowly being covered in dark blue scales while the nails turn into claws. Nikolai, being the closest, would likely also hear Akeya mutter, or perhaps it would be better described as babbling.

"ᴴᵃᵗᵉᶫᶦᵍʰᵗʰᵃᵗᵉᶫᶦᵍʰᵗʰᵃᵗᵉᶫᶦᵍʰᵗʰᵃᵗᵉᶫᶦᵍʰᵗʰᵃᵗᵉᶫᶦᵍʰᵗ⋅⋅⋅⋅"

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Star Kaseki And The Wrong People At The Wrong Place

Post by Kaseki 5th June 2014, 12:43 pm

Kaseki stood, lying dormant and asleep. He was hibernating, absorbing the scent of the food, the moods of the people, and the great sunlight. "Ah," he thought to himself, "I'm so glad I made that mistake when I was a mere boy, this curse of being a plant.. thing, is great!"

He awoke to learn of the fate of a strange girl, a dragon? Kaseki couldn't believe it. What was the world he lived in? He opened his eyes to can for his comrades of his great green guild, Lamia. Although he cared for his family, his guild, he felt as if his fate was not with them. He felt a knot appear in his chest. Something was wrong. He looked up to find a strange boy with green hair laying before a girl with... green hair? Now that couldn't be right. Green haired girl? "Yuna?" he said to himself. "The girl of the forest... We were playing a game, that was days ago." He remembered a small game of Hide 'n Seek with this girl. "No no, she does not belong here."

Kaseki dashed through the crowds of standing attendees, he ran past chairs of the guests making sure not to hit them. He saw a boy wearing green and sewing what seemed to be a teddy. He grabbed him by his shoulders. "Boy, you and Yuna must leave now. This is no place for you." He let his voice travel through his limbs to the boy. He knew his problems. He left abruptly only after telling him where he would be.

He ran to the green haired girl, and found her gone. The boy lay alone, Kaseki reached out to a nearby table and asked for water, the Sabertooth Guildmembers reluctantly passed him a glass. He splashed the water on the boy's face. Kaseki began to hum a hymn, and the liquid began to glow. "Ah, my healing waters."

Kaseki got up quickly to pursue the young girl, he got up and looked at her direction. He looked around, and found her no where. "How... How could she..." Yuna was gone. Kaseki turned quickly to where the other boy was, and found only a half made teddy bear.

"Hmph," Kaseki laughed, "Children."

Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fatewalking
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Aegiel 5th June 2014, 1:29 pm

He saw the strangest things in his dreams. No, not dreams. Memories.

A green-haired boy with a long ponytail screamed at Aegiel, shouting at him and demanding he get up. Onii..san? The memory faded, only to be replaced by fire.

A blue-eyed woman sprinted into the burning room, calling Aegiel's name. But she was not trying to help him. She..... Once more, his memory faded into black, and his mind drifted. Warmer, happier memories flowed through him, and a familiar voice spoke.

"Wake up, boy. It's time to wake up..."

Aegiel's eyes flew open, and he shot to his feet. He wobbled unsteadily, trying to recall what happened. Sewing needles.... That's right! He spun around, looking for the boy with the threads, but he was gone. A drop of water slid down his chin, and he realized that his face was soaking wet. His gaze wandered over to a hooded figure who was staring in Aegiel's direction. Probably the one who had revived him. Aegiel wondered if  he was a member of Lamia Scale, flushing scarlet at the thought. He cleared his throat and walked over to the cloaked figure, a smile plastered on his face. "I'm sorry to have inconvenienced you...sir." . Aegiel prayed it was a man. "Um, would you like some company?" He regretted saying it the moment the words escaped his traitorous mouth. Why on earth would the mage who had just seen him passed-out on the floor for no damn reason want to have anything to do with him? Aegiel fumed at himself in silence, waiting for the mysterious mage's response.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 5th June 2014, 1:34 pm

"Child, it is I, Kaseki, the plant man. Surely you have heard of me from your guild halls." Kaseki was a Lamia Scale member, but he never felt as if he really belonged there. Something kept him away from it all. Something gripped at his soul.

"Don't worry about that girl or the boy, they're gone now. I'm sure of it." Kaseki said to Aegiel. He thought to himself, "Only if these people knew of the kind of person I am, the being I have become... I am no Legal Mage..." He turned back to the green haired child. "Let us return to our table, worry not about the others. I know where they are. Have no fear, Kaseki is here."

Kaseki began to head towards the table with Aegiel.

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 5th June 2014, 1:43 pm

“Feel that, Abraxis? All of that energy, the particles, the excitement. I’ve never seen this many wizards all congregated into one place before. And with all of the Guild Masters too. This sensation: it's like I'm breathing in more Eternano than air in the moment.”

“And to think the formula would only show itself with this much concentrated magic. We had to go all this trouble to come here, just for one stinking formula.” Abraxis snorted, the bicycle clearly not happy to be so close to such a huge crowd. It was not that it was all sweaty and pushy in there, oh no, Aldous and Abraxis were not directly within that mess that would even put chaos to shame. No, as they gazed down towards the Guildmaster’s Hall from the roof of a nearby building outside, Abraxis could almost feel his frame bristle at the furious, almost violent way the Eternano in the area  was agitated by the incredible magician presence, even from a distance. So much power, so much strength, so much…rawness was collected within there and to say that Abraxis was getting metallic goosebumps would be a really sore understatement. “Can you see it, Aldous?”

“Yeah, clear as the rising sun.”  Aldous murmured victoriously as his glowing left eye had its iris contract and sharpen just like an actual camera lens, the formula #91: View of Purgatory enabling him to physically see the little dots friskily dancing through the very air those mages breathed. There it is, aligning over the roof of the Hall, though frankly it was manifesting everywhere at once, but Aldous just had to pick the easiest one to see. “As the book had stated, the pattern is encrypted into the Eternano of Clover Town itself and it only appears in areas with intense concentrations of magicians. I have to give the creator credit: to simultaneously only let Amaterasu Formula users see it and to make its vector the very Eternano itself, let alone obscure it with such a complicated condition, would have taken mastery beyond even the guild masters.”

“I wouldn’t be surprised.” Abraxis chortled, undoubtedly amused at the notion that Aldous dared disparage the GMs so close to their ears. The two of them had no illusion that they would not be spotted soon; they understood their limitations all too well. “That book is ancient, right? Must have been rightin the old days. Back a few centuries, things were pretty hectic, with all the explicit warring and fighting and stuff.  No cloak and dagger, no intrigue, just pure clashes of power. So, of course, the magic then was much more…warlike. Less glitz and glamour, more actual brute force and technique.”

“Huh, how did you come by to this information? Were you in one of those wars yourself, Abraxis?” Aldous raised an eyebrow, surprised that his Exceed bicycle was suddenly talking about his past. A soul tied to an inanimate body, Abraxis was effectively immortal, with Aldous never really knowing how old he really was.

“Nah, I got all that from just reading."

"Wait, you can read?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Aldous hurriedly dismissed, still trying to wrap around in his head over how a bicycle managed to, without any visible hands, flip a page.

"Anyway, I, you and pretty much any magician in there wouldn’t have stood a chance against those guys. Besides, I came from Edolas to Earthland much more recently than that, when I was a little cat in an egg and all. And.....Well, you know the rest after that.” Abraxis ended the conversation as quickly as he had started it, turning away from Aldous before the magician could pursue the issue. Aldous shrugged inside his head; as expected, the bicycle was tight-lipped once more. Truth to be told, he did NOT know what happens after that. “Anyway, can you replicate the formula or not? I want to get as far from here as possible. Something just….gets on my bell about this whole event.”

“Hold on,” Aldous returned to the task at hand, pulling a yellow-edged notebook as he now sat on the roof ledge, sketching down the Formula as his eye traced over its appearance in the air. A spike here, a disk there… “It’s complicated, so I’ll need a little more time. Why don’t you just go into the Hall yourself? Might be good for you to get a little more aligned with current events.”

“What? In there, in the crowd? Screw that. My frame is too shiny to be marred by skinheads. And besides, why in the world do we need to stay out of the Hall in the first place? Can’t you see the Formula in there just as well.”

Aldous sighed. He had explained this to Abraxis before, but apparently in his indignation, the bicycle had ‘conveniently’ forgotten. “Listen, alright. I can’t see Fairy Tail, not after what they have done to Grimoire Heart.”

“Thought you said you forgave them a long time ago,” Abraxis huffed, unconvinced and undeterred from attempting to sleaze his way out going into the crowd.

“Yeah, I have. I understood all about a clash between guilds and survival of fittest. If Hades was not able to stand against them, his guild thus would naturally disintegrate. That is the truth of war, universally. Grimoire Heart made the first strike and it got what it deserved!” Aldous allowed himself to breathe after that burst of a tirade. Calm himself down, return to the subject at hand. “Anyway, truthfully, old memories still burn deep inside me, Abraxis. And they burn all the more hotter whenever I see that crest of theirs. They are a friendly, kind-hearted crew of people, a little on the rambunctious side, I’m sure people would agree with me there, but even with that knowledge, I still…can’t…” Aldous felt himself losing grip of his tongue, his concentration on the Formula copying waning as he let out the sigh of a heavy heart.

“Ok.”

Abraxis’ reply was abrupt and for a second, Aldous felt himself jump at the sudden gentleness in the bicycle’s typically cantankerous voice, but his startled expression gave way to an appreciative smile when Abraxis said, “I’ll go in. See what’s going on in there. And while I’m at it, I’ll give that Fairy Tail GM a little slug in the gut, if you don’t mind.”

Aldous could barely stifle his blurt of laughter. “Don’t die on me now, Abraxis. You still want to return to Edolas in one piece, right?”

“What do you mean? He’s just a petty skinhead.  What harm can he do to this fine frame of mine?” Abraxis chirped back as he rolled away on his wheels, while Aldous could only giggle and shake his head.

“It’s a she.” Aldous corrected, out of Abraxis’ earshot, while he, with that single-minded focus that he always fully drowned himself in whenever he encounters something related to his magic, continued on sketching down the Formula before him.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 5th June 2014, 2:13 pm

Cyrus had seen that all the Guildmasters had arrived, and the dragon had left. Waving goodbye to his newfound Fairy Tail friends, he went with Kihia back to his table and saw him take out two small weapons from a package. He figured they were just some new weapons, and the cloud-make mage was interested in seeing them. That would have to wait for later however. The meeting was about to begin. "Sir Kihia, do you have any idea what we want to bring up during this meeting?" he'd been wanting to bring up a few things, Yuuto's disappearance an Scorpion Tail, but he wanted to see if his icy friend had any ideas.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 5th June 2014, 2:19 pm

"Heero, Naziel,you guys can get down from there any day now. The meetings gonna start soon ya know." Rita called up to the dragon slayers who still hadn't come down from the chandelier. Rita turned back to the Lamia Scale members. "I'll be off, It was nice talking, Eh and thanks...." muttered trying not to admit that she needed to be rescued before they parted ways.

Rita turned around to be greeted by Lance whom had thanked Kihia before he left with his guild. He told Rita that it was Lex who had kept him from being the hero. Rita thought about it she had gotten in that mess because she was clumsy and unable to take care of herself this time. This made her feel weak mentally and physically, figuratively and literally. Rita turned back to Axel once Lance and Lea had run back to their seats. "We should head back, We don't need Chikane chewing us out for not paying attention." Rita said not standing around to wait for Axel. She made her way back to the table implying for him to follow. Rita took a seat, plenty of empty spots still open at table 15.

"I-I didn't n-need anyone's help you know...I know how to take care of myself- I would of figured it out just fine." Rita muttered stubbornly at Lance, refusing to look at anyone at the table not even him who she was talking to. She wanted more than anything for her guild to see that she was a wizard who didn't need to be defended all the time. She had always wanted to be the hero.

Geno
    Geno

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Me, Myself and I and the Mother♥♪!?ers that I came with!
    Experience : 6250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Fool's Arcana
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 5th June 2014, 2:47 pm

"OK... OK... OKAY, OKAY, OKAY! ALL THE MAJOR PLAYERS ARE HERE TODAY! TIME TO MAKE OUR ARRIVAL ON EARTHLAND OFFICIAL!" Geno's loudmouth inner voice was right. It was time to final set the stage on the arrival of Earthlands greatest champion. "Are we ready to do this though? MAYBE WE SHOULD GO GET MORE TACOS FIRST?!" The other guy inner voice was clearly nervous, but there was no need to be nervous... Geno is the man. "You heard the narrator, other guy. We got this." Geno walked into the building the meeting was taking place in when Rune Knights stopped him for security.

"Hold there..." The knight began to eye Geno when he noticed he was a puppet. People never get used to that. "Sir?" Geno walked up to the three guards at the security checkpoint and pulled some papers out from seemingly nowhere and smacking them with the back of his right hand 'matter of fact'ly. "According to my cacolations-"

Tatsumaki Senpukyaku

Geno launched into a Hurricane Kick knocking out all three of the guards simultaneously. "Ima navy seals m8, you don't mess with a navy seals. I ALWAYS SEAL THE DEAL!" Geno continued through the building till he got to the meeting hall. Everyone worth their salt in Earthland was through these doors in this grand auditorium.

"I'm going to blow the doors of the hinges." Said Geno as he prepared to enter. "Yeah, we're really gonna knock 'em dead aren't we..." Said Geno's other guy thinking Geno was using a figure of speech. "WAIT! THINKING?! SO YOU'RE REALLY GON-" Before the other guy could finish his sentence Geno was preparing to fire off the introductory shot. "GENO FLASH!" The arcane energy hit the door and quickly began to expand filling the small hallway Geno was currently occupying until the pressure blew the doors flying off their hinges and across the meeting hall in a gust of smoke and debris.

"THA CHAMP IS HERE!" Geno entered the room and began to introduce himself in the most professional way possible, walking down the center aisle whilst clicking his teeth continuously and giving every one in the room 'double guns' until he came to the row Kyll was in and sat next to her putting his arms up to relax. "So what I miss?"

Last edited by Geno on 5th June 2014, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theme Music:

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Aa9HcbG
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 5th June 2014, 3:31 pm

Akryn could not help but chuckle at his own guildmasters less than graceful arrival. Somehow, it seemed to fit in with how this meeting was already going. Even if it did make Kyll angrier than a disturbed hornet."Well, best calm her down some." he said, activating his wind walk spell before rolling over the balcony railing. As he rolled over, he would come down to stand on midair, before making his way towards Kyll and Zeno. Above everyone elses heads. His windwalk spell would take the shape of small cyclones of wind under his feet, allowing him to walk over the crowd, towards his guildmates as if on a ramp. "Well Kyll, its not really a fiore wide guild event unless something gets smashed. Though usually its fairy tail that does it.....perhaps we should be grateful that it wasn't them this time?" he asked, gently punching Kyll in the arm as he approached, before giving his master a respectful nod. "And as for you. You're late. Again. trouble in paradise?"

Before Zeno could reply though, Geno would make his....lively entrance. Akryn had never much cared for the possessed toy, despite what his fellow guildmates might think. Geno was insane, and while others might find him entertaining or loveable, Akryn found him......creepy. "Talking dolls. Seems straight out of a horror story. And this ones destructive enough for his own series." he muttered softly.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 5th June 2014, 3:33 pm

“Oof, ‘cuse me. Arh, a little step out of the way would be very much appreciated. Boh! Okay, now I know that was deliberate! Yes, yes, I’m a talking bicycle! Gawk at me all you want! Hey, watch the tyres! Hands off! I bite!”

“Damn skinheads,” Abraxis groaned, regretting his failure to keep himself in check against Aldous’ ‘puppy -dog eyes’ routine. Externally looking little more than an ordinary bicycle (with the finest frame and the most embellished bell, in his own words), Abraxis was not something that garnered much attention in the first place, which made his weaving through the crowd all the more frustrating as magicians kept on getting in his way with the grace of knights riding horses backwards. But when he did get attention, apparently the magicians, having seen all sorts of strange things no doubt, were apparently unable to keep their eyes off a simple talking bicycle. What’s so fascinating about a talking object? TV does it and so does a loudspeaker! “And their god-damn fleshy bits. Argh! Why can’t  they just be slim and narrow and not so fatty, like me? Clearly evolution must have made a mistake with those indescribably [grumble] [grumble] [grumble]……”

His sombre, irritable mood hung onto Abraxis like a thundercloud, as he wheeled himself through, exploiting every little channel and corridor that appear every so often between the stinky bodies when one is forced to brave the people sea. He had intended to try to get to the second floor where he would be less conspicuous, but his archenemy had to just obstruct his way to such a paradise.

“Fucking stairs,” Abraxis threw another curse out there, as he finally found his way to a little obscure corner in the hall, shooing away another ratty-looking magician who seemed more like a beggar, but who is he to judge? Anyway, all would have gone completely fine if he had just stuck to the shadows casted fortunately over his particular spot and just leaned against the wall, pretending to be some other magician’s bicycle that was rather rudely left there.

But he could no longer bear the smell.

There it is once more.

Oh no, at this rate, he’ll…

“Hehehe, don’t mind me. I was just getting a little hollow inside.” Abraxis tried to beam a smile through his bell mouth, though the metal did not quite shape properly, but he did not really care about the widening eyes of other magicians as he allowed himself to dig in, blazing through the chicken wings with the speed of a paper shredder, glomping down the sushi rolls at a rate physically impossible for that small bell mouth. He was about done with the triple patty spinach burger (made up of three smaller ones from the plates of other mages around him), when the mages at the table finally shot to their feet and made a grab for him, so far back from the stage that they didn’t worry about being spotted and in turn whipped for making a scene.

“Oh, you got to do better than that!” Abraxis hooted to himself as he transformed into a blur, easily running literally circles around the lunging mages, until he condensed them into a groaning, quivering bundle. “Yep, evolution really made a mistake.” Abraxis affirmed to himself as he quickly scooted off back to his beloved corner, hoping he had not caught too much attention with that little charade.

Last edited by TacticalFallacy on 6th June 2014, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 5th June 2014, 4:55 pm

things had seemed to have calmed down which Adrien was thankful for, he sighed out of relief before turning back to Rin and was about to speak when things got crazy again and this time it was technically his fault as Drac who had been flattening his fur down while mumbling something about Rin's earlier comment when he finally had gotten most of his fur back to normal when his stomach began to rumble louder then any humans "FEED ME MORTAL UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO FEED ON YOUR SOUL...WHAT IS THIS WHERE ARE WE MORTAL SCUM IS THIS Aa banquet, oooohhhh there has to be lots and lots of different types of yummy food we're so lucky to be here Adrien, GO LUCKY!! *gasps* Is that Rin? she looks so pretty Adrien you're so lucky, GO LUCKY!!" Adrien moved like lightning grabbing Drac off his head and began to scratch behind his ear making him chrip in happiness before he started to make more threating chirps before he spoke up "STOP IT ADRIEN I AM ME! sorry you know how hunger makes my control over Jolly and Doom go a little out of hand" Drac sighed "Can we please get some food before I begin to switch again?
    Adrien then looked at Rin apologetically "Sorry about this, Hey while I go get him some food I can get us some drinks? So uh what would you like? he felt extremely bad for having to do this to Rin but if he didn't he would get thrown out as Drac lost grip on his multiple personalities going haywire and the last thing he wanted was to get Rin somehow involved in the mess it would cause and get her thrown out with him. Once she had answered him, he nodded to acknowledge her choice "I'll meet you upstairs, it's most likely there will be less people up there so it will be a better place to catch up." and after telling Rin that began to move his way through the crowd holding Drac's mouth shut so none of Doom's and Jolly's comments would be heard, when he finally made it to the closest table with food he accidently bumped into a wizard that looked like him before he had gotten a hair cut "S-Sorry I just..." he said apologising as he grabbed a premade starters bowl of fruit salad and place Drac down next to it and began to eat.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Team10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Naraca Breaker
    Naraca Breaker

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Experience : 800

Post by Naraca Breaker 5th June 2014, 4:57 pm

The dragon stopped for a moment as it seemed to hear what he demanded to it, yet it's long body only curled and turned for a moment, was something happening to it? He had noticed briefly all of the rune knights, and this was in fact a meeting that required nothing but the deepest security. Was there some kind of spell being activated? He couldn't feel anything himself but for a dragon being stopped by a man with a sword almost as big as he was, the mysterious creature was showing a serious lack of aggression.

He retorted, telling him to get out of the way before he dashed ahead trying to pass him. So was this thing guilty? Did it really do what he thought? It's only concern was getting away. He had no idea if this dragon was in the right or wrong, he didn't know anything about it in fact nor it's situation so upon it's dash Naraca zipped right towards it to intercept it as it would fly past him, would he fight it? No, only try and make sure it wouldn't make a clean get away.

It had to go beside him in order to fly past him, so even before it's head was beside him, he made a quick downward slice with his massive blade before it was even in range to compensate for it's speed. He didn't intend to cut it half, but rather just nick it's lower half close to it's tail enough to make small drops of blood fall so it would leave a trail. He had no idea if the thing even did bleed, or if his sword would penetrate it's scales, yet it was all he could do.

Regardless of if he would end up hitting it or not, he'd quickly turn and fly into the broken window of the guild meeting.
    Upon entry the sheer flood of the sounds of conversation and voices overlapping one another was overwhelming but for just a second. He was standing within the guild meeting hall, which was utterly massive and royal looking.
    All he could think about though was if anyone was hurt. He made a jog over to the edge of the walkway on what seemed to be the second floor where it was. He looked over and saw a massive group of people that were all walking, talking and zipping every which way. Between the wizards, the waiters, the staff, and rune knights the place was packed and hardly in any order.
    What he was relieved to see however, was there was no blood, no bodies, no signs of injuries. So the dragon didn't hurt anyone? Why make such a fast get away then? He wouldn't be able to put two and two together with the information he had. The only real thing he could spot was the chandelier on the ceiling which seemed to be hanging on be little more then a thread. It must have perched itself up there.

Looking back down he scanned the massive group of people for anyone in Lamia. It didn't take long for him to spot an ice made staff and a rambunctious little girl within a group that he saw to be Lamia Scale as Zuo was close by as well.
    Naraca would make no grand entrance by flying in, no way he'd draw the attention of every single wizard in the this continent.
    He sheathed the massive great sword in his hand and found a stair case to which he then made his way downstairs.

Getting to the main floor he'd begin walking through the crowds to get to his guild. He kinda stuck out like a sore thumb with being the only 7 foot tall muscle bound giant, so it was likely that Lamia would see him as well.
    He'd make his way over to Kihia.

"Hey!" Naraca called out to the Ice Boy, pushing through the last few crowds until he got to his people.

"Sorry I'm late, the hell happened in here?" He asked him, obviously talking about why a dragon smashed through the window.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Download-2_zps8756c9d2

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Coolte17

EXP: 225

(All credit goes to Kariline for the sig)
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 5th June 2014, 5:45 pm

When Drac's stomach began to growl, something the female mage hadn't seen in awhile came out. It was doom and jolly, the bat's other personalities, which Rin always wondered about. Jolly had called Rin pretty, which made her a bit embarrassed. When Adrien began to scratch behind the black bat's ears, he began to chirp before snapping at Adrien. The blood mould mage turned to the demon slayer looking apologetic. "Sorry about this, Hey while I go get him some food I can get us some drinks? So uh what would you like?" Rin had to think about it for a moment. She quickly responded, "Orange juice please~!" With that, Adrien and Drac left to get food and drinks but right before he left, he told Rin to go upstairs and wait for him there then went on his way. Just as Rin was about to head up the marble stairs, a blinding light filled the whole hall for a split second and when it faded, there stood the master of Blue Pegasus, Shuhei Kisaragi, known as the fastest man in the world. He was standing in the middle and on top of table that was in front of the 5 seats for the guild masters. Rin only payed attention for a mere 3 minutes to hear what the man had to say, then she made her way up the stairs. Now on the second floor, Rin was looking around, it was just as the slayer had thought, there weren't as many people upstairs as there were downstairs. There were mostly guildless mages on the second floor of the hall with the exception of a few members of the big five guilds in Fiore. The demon slayer was relieved that all five guild masters had finally gathered but for some reason, now had a feeling something bad was about to happen. She hoped she was wrong, she really did. She noticed one in particular was standing by the railing looking down at the first floor. He was glowing and she sensed his aura was that of a slayer. Seeing as he was glowing, meant he must be a lightning user like herself and Heero. Rin could smell a familiar smell coming from the young mage. It was a smell she had grown quite used to. Rin knew exactly what it was, the smell of a storm. "Ah, so he must be a storm slayer like me..." Rin said quietly under her breath, hoping he wouldn't hear her. She made her way through the small crowd of people that were gathered upstairs. However, When Rin got knocked into, she lost her balance and fell, taking some poor mage, down with her.
    (OOC: Anyone who is upstairs that wants to be the person Rin takes down with her when she falls, please feel free to jump in. I left it open like that for that purpose. =])

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 5th June 2014, 6:40 pm

BOOM

Things quickly had began to fire up again when the front doors were blown off of the hinges with a sudden explosion of debris and dust. A loud muffled 'THUMP' sounded at table 15 while a faded crumbling echoed in the background, a sound caused by a settling pile of debris, the noise came from where the doors used to be. Rita had caught a fist sized chunk of debris in her hand like a baseball, leaning from her seat in front of something defensively. Rita calmly slid back into her seat and sat the piece of concrete she had caught onto the table with a soft click, Her expression:dull and calm, but not empty. What she had been was leaning in front of was revealed to be the five year old girl with the cat ears, Lea , Lance's adoptive child. It was a split second save but Rita managed to stop the chunk of concrete from hitting the girl. She refused to take any action or say anything to anybody after that, She let the smoke clear and waited for the culprit to emerge.

A voice shouted announcing the arrival of a 'champ'. Out from the fading smoke came...a walking doll? Some sort of a puppet? Rita had no idea what 'it' was but they needed to be more careful when making their entrance...A hypocritical thing for a lively klutz like Rita to think. Countless remarks swelled in her head about this 'thing' that pranced into the hall. But, she held her tongue knowing this puppet mage was not worth her or any of her guild members time. Let the rune Knights clean up this mess. That was there job wasn't it?

Something else caught her eye. A bike? Not just any bike this bike was alive. It pedaled itself through the bustling crowds of people all on its own. Rita even heard it speak and now it was digging in at the buffet table. how was that even possible? did bikes even have stomachs or digestive systems for that matter?

All of these questions and thinking gave The Fairy a splitting headache, and the meeting hadn't even begun yet! Rita sighed to herself,a gentle smile meeting her lips, and shook her head still waiting for the rest of her guild members to join them at the table. "They sure are taking their sweet time getting seated aren't they?" Rita said in a snicker trying liven things up at the table.

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 5th June 2014, 7:15 pm

While the cloud-make mage stood by the table he was bumped into by someone who looked similar to him, but with shorter hair. He had placed what appeared to be feeding his pet bat. "Oh sorry, for being in your way," he said, offering a handshake, "My name is Cyrus Kuma, Lamia Scale's Cloud Make mage, this man here is Sir Kihia Avoa, another of Lamia Scale's mages. Can either of us help you with something?" he inquired. He hoped this new mage was from one of the other main guilds, as he wanted to build bonds between the five. He was thinking about this when another explosion went off. Irritated, he finally raised his voice, "I've had enough of all this! The meeting is beginning to start, and people are still trying to blow up the guild hall. With all do respect I believe we should give our masters some time to speak before anyone else sets off an explosion

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 5th June 2014, 8:35 pm

Kihia sighed when Cyrus, had asked him what he thought was going to be talked about, he wasn't to sure himself, "I am not entirely sure Cyrus..." Kihia then watched as the events transpired in front of them, He saw Cyrus stand up and say something out of annoyance. Kihia's right eyebrow twitched and he grabbed Cyrus by his shoulder and forced him to sit back down, he then cement Cyrus to his chair by freezing him to his chair for good measure, "Cyrus...be patient and keep your cool...and stay out of trouble..." Kihia had said this with an icy aura emanating from him.

Kihia then saw Naraca approaching them, he sighed when Naraca asked what all happened in the hall before his arrival, "Naraca...to much to put into words... Perhaps Cyrus can help explain if he has calm down a bit."

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Kihisi10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Neirak
    Neirak

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might

Post by Neirak 5th June 2014, 8:49 pm

Neirak slowly opened his eyes to realize he had somehow fell asleep in the meeting hall in fact on the table he had been eating cake on. Luckily for Neirak his cake was nowhere near him so he didn't get any cake on his lovely black hooded coat. He decided to go take a look at the second floor since he hadn't been up there all this time he had been in the meeting hall. He wanted to see if there was anything worth drawing form up on the second floor but he didn't get his hopes up for their to be any muse for him. He successfully stepped of the last stair so he could properly say he was on the second floor. It was certainly nice on the second floor but there wasn't much in the way of getting him more cake in this area. He tried to navigate the crowd that somehow he had missed while getting to the second floor but was unable to do so. Suddenly Neirak was bashed into causing him to loose his balance and go hurtling towards the ground of the second story floor. "Ouch.. ahh..I guess I'm having a really unlucky day, first the headache then I fall down," Neirak grumbled then sighed as he was still lying on the ground wondering how he got to be in the position right now.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 5f7d834d-58e0-4f6b-a9f8-2b60cb179f83_zps05f3a78c

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Nei_210

Themes for Neirak:
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 5th June 2014, 9:30 pm

Ni-Ju pulled his head up from the crowded tabletop blinking the sleep from his eyes owlishly. He pulled his pack closer, checking that his weapon was still safely tucked away in its case before looking around for whatever had made such a tremendous racket. Even from his rather innocuous position the lack of doors was pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. Guess that gathering together so many wizards for a meeting was bound to get a little rowdy he thought wryly. Ni-Ju grabbed his pack and a glass from the table, waving to a distracted looking Kihia before setting off through the crowd to find a nice secluded corner to watch the proceedings.

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 5th June 2014, 9:33 pm

Finally, the main five of us have arrived. Although some were later than others, we can finally begin with this question and answer sessions he thought as he stood from the fairly fancy chair they'd given each of the guild masters. It was time to address the gathered crowd once again since no one else seemed to be the least bit interested in formally starting the annual guildmaster's meeting. "Everybody please take your seats! The annual guildmaster's meet will begin very soon now that Master Shuhei and Master Zeno have finally decided to make their appearance. You are free to begin asking your questions directed at any one of the guildmasters about any topic and we'll answer to the best of our abilities. You won't get the opportunity to do this again until another year passes, so I suggest you make sure that your curiosity is satisfied before we leave here today" he said aloud, formally releasing the hounds of reporters or curious members of different guilds. The excitement had come and gone quickly and it was now time to get down to business. Hopefully we won't be here for too long, I want to get home as soon as possible he thought before sitting down, hopefully for the last time in this particular chair. Okay Fiore, do your worst

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 5th June 2014, 10:22 pm

Axel went to his seat at table 15 as Rita instructed him too. He also witnessed the flashy entrances of two Guild masters. One actually appeared in a flash, while the other went through dimensions and such. After that, a puppet blasted through the double doors of the meeting. Axel was astonished by so much destruction that had occurred, but listened when the guild master of Sabertooth, Zenshin, announced that a Q&A would begin. Axel could ask the masters any questions he pleased. He had one in mind that he wanted answered immediately. "Well, guildmasters. We mages have just experienced the power of a dark mage. Apparently, she is one of the more nicer ones, yet she could turn into a massive dragon. What I am getting at is, if she can do that, what could the others do? Today it is dragons. Tomorrow it could be two hundred feet giants! We need to know, what do the guild masters have planned for such encounters, since it appears that even a dragon got into the meeting?" asked Axel boldly, and loud enough for everyone to hear him.

Akira Tatsumi
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th June 2014, 12:10 am

Heero watched as Viola made her escape; a Dragon barreling through a window. The chandelier swayed a bit from her exit as Heero merely held on, watching the glass explode.

".....Why couldn't they accept you..." as Naziel, late as ever ran up a pillar and leaped up top. As he spoke; Heero just shook his head and remained silent. Rita ended up slipping and falling as Heero looked down with a !!!. He watched her fall, about to let go and try and go for the catch. But it seemed the Lamia Scale wizard, Kihia had walked up as Heero saw him in position and make the catch. Smiling to himself, he listened to the conversations below; but tuned out up on the chandelier. '...........So much panic, at the mere sight of a Dragon. Is that how people see me?'

He looked outward in a trance until a large explosion filled the room. Strong as his magical being was; Heero felt the connection to a far away place for a split second as the portal opened, with a '?'. Out of it came a roaring lizardkin. Heero specialized in destroying anything with scales but it seemed...definitely.

As a shot from Heero's point of view above was shown; a plume of smoke and dishes rose.

From within he saw clearly, Zeno. Having been one of the only wizards to have seen his magic up close and personal in action on a high scale as a comrade--Heero merely gazed upon him as the smoke cleared.

More understanding could be gained from another's magic than at times with their words. At least that's what Zeuslogia used to say. As he watched Zeno from the chandelier; the crowd looked like an ocean of people at some kind of wedding or event. '.....Well, looks like four seats are taken. Hm, I wonder if I should get some food now before everyone starts jabbering on---I really should be out looking for Viola.'

In the next moment; a huge flash filled the entire building as the energy caused Heero's hair to blur as he shielded his eyes for a moment. The chandelier swayed---with a crystal like sound as Heero held on from above. The sound of the crystal chandelier clanking was all that could be heard until a signature voice filled the hall; the crowd cheered at Shuhei as a few people began to mumble and talk. Heero noticed Leon hop off Shuhei's shoulder with a good view from above.

"Leon....you're here too. I wonder where----", Heero got a sweatdrop even thinking about where Garfield was at this moment. For some reason, Heero looked at Naziel, then Sephiria, then Akryn, then Shuhei. For a long moment he thought about the five dragons in the room. 'Hmm...Zeno if you know where my sister is and you're not telling.....', Heero would nod to Rita from way up on the ceiling; deciding that he infact did like his seat at this Guildmaster's meeting. Sitting with one knee up he looked downward as Axel asked his question.

It was a valid one. Was there any cohesion between any of the 1,000 wizards in this room or was it just every Guild for themselves.

-------
    Outside
    -------

The crowds are forced to leave by the Rune Knights.

A serene shot of the Guildmaster's Hall was shown over Clover Town as a magical barrier crawled with see through purple and blue light; locking with arcane combinations into a magical tower around the Hall.

It disappeared as the enchantment locked into place as the 7001'st Guildmaster's Meeting begun.

× Bio
    × Magic

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Rose

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 6th June 2014, 2:23 am

Zeno remained quiet and was purposefully avoiding eyecontact with Kyll for a few brief seconds, until he had finally cleaned up his face. As Kyll took care of his armor and clothes, he could feel the frustration in her grip and in her movements.

As the mess he had created got taken care of, the crowd suddenly commenced to applaud. He looked at Kyll with a sorry smile and let the loud noises of the clapping hands push the awkwardness away. Zeno was still thinking about what to tell her before getting seated.

I'm sorry, I'll make it up to y- no... It was Geno's fault I promis- no... Look, I didn't expect your beautiful table to be right below the portal... No, that is not quite right either.

For once, he had no words.

In that moment of hesitation, Shuhei had flashed to the scene and not mere instants later Geno came crashing through the doors. Zeno calmly planted his palm to his face and then moved to stroke his stubble. Simply, unbelievable.

The Eclipse Soul guildmaster then decided to just remain quiet entirely, to quickly pat Kyll on the shoulder apologetically, to nod at Akryn, to raise an eyebrow with clenched jaws at Geno and to then finally mount the stage and get seated.

He nodded respectfully at all guildmasters in acknowledgement, though Zenshin was already loudly announcing the start of the meeting to the crowd and didn't notice. Zeno's eyes shifted to the massive amount of mages before him.

Apparantly, he hadn't been the most dramatic of arrivals as it turned out he had missed a dragon crashing the party. Zeno knew nothing of the incident, so he let the other guildmasters answer the question first. Maybe their answers would reveal some of the details.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assembly Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sheen Overbuild 6th June 2014, 5:16 am

A lone man travels on his electric powered motorcycle, down the forest path. He sped up to 140 kilometers per hour. For a regular human, all they see is a blur. That man who rode the motorcycle is no other than Sheen Overbuild, a revered inventor of the Sabertooth Guild. "Shit! I'm late. So late!" He said to himself while keeping an eye on the road to prevent accidents. He's on his way to the annual guild master's meeting, held in Clover, and for the first time in his life, he's late on an annual event. "Why did I forget to activate my alarm clock..." He said to himself, sighing and disappointed in himself.

he slowed down when he is approaching the town, and eventually, he lead his contraption to a nearby bush, big enough to hide his motorcycle. It is to prevent other people from stealing his invention.

He's late. So late.

But he didn't mind. It can't be helped. He just went inside, and he's trying to find his table. When he found it, he sat on his seat.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 U0CJK09

Link Core|Structure Core|Magnetic Core|Time Core|Illusion Core|Gravity Core

Experience: 0
    Jewels: 108,494

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:32 pm