Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Star Re: (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Post by Viola-chan 4th June 2014, 9:02 pm

Every voice around her was a blur, everybody voice's shouted out to her, but she wasn't listening. She was to focused with reading everything, with understand who she really was, and to her understanding, she as a very important dragon. The balance of all dragon-kind rested on her shoulders, she was the last dragon of the heavens, a place among the skies were a castle sat, the place where Viola was born. Her parents and her own siblings at disappeared off into another realm, leaving her behind. All dragons, even the slayers of dragons looked up to her, for she was able to take form of three different types of dragons, her power was immense, incredibly strong, and none dared to challenge her.

She owned the skies, and though most dragons hated the humans, she took an interested in them. She loved every being, no matter how evil. But, when Zeref came, a war broke out, because of the disappearance of the balance of all dragons had suddenly vanished, though she didn't vanish, she had been cursed into the frail body of a human. Viola's golden dragon like eyes faded over, as she looked up and began speaking with-out a thought.

"I am sorry." she paused her voice was brisk, yet heavenly at the same time, "Though, you all should really be paying some respect, I am far more older than most of you guild masters. My very presence, as shown from everybody below, sends a shill down everyone's spine. It's a shame none of you recognize me, I after all vanished into the body of a frail human girl hundreds of years ago." she paused yet again, "I take a liking to all humans, and this is the respect I am given." she raised her head, meeting the eyes of Zenshin. "Think what you must human, about my guild, about my people. It is your opinion, but all I see in your eyes is the hatred of when Radiant Dawn left Saber-tooth, if you are really that mad, you shouldn't be taking your anger out, on a mere dragon." she commented before looking away. "I have lost so much of my strength being enclosed in a chunck of ice for over 400 years, it is such a shame really... My name is Anila if that rings a bell to any of you, and I shall be taking my leave now.. Thank you to the ones, who showed me kindness." she paused peering over to look at Priscilla.

"Hold on tight." she informed, immediately untangling her body from the chandler, darting onto the second floor and into the hallway which had a large window at the end of it. She flew as quick as the wind, but her plan wasn't to crash. "I need your shadows Pris, it's the only way we can escape." she said, beginning to near the window, her dragon like figure smashing through the glass and out into the outside world. Rune Knights had definitely surrounded the entire place that was for sure.

Last edited by Viola-chan on 4th June 2014, 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 4th June 2014, 9:02 pm

Cyrus nodded seriously, "I see that we share the same views on Dark Guilds, in that they are dangerous and need to be put down, however it appears that our superiors have given the order to let this one go. A person is a person I believe however," he explained, "And their punishments should be given according to individual transgressions of the law. Evidently this Viola girl is part of a dark guild, however I have not received word of her committing illegal acts, so her punishment would not be as harsh as others may be, were an order given by the master for me or my team, Clustering Wishes, to bring justice to her. Of course," he began to speak in a lighter tone once again, "the Master hasn't given me instructions to do so, so I'm afraid I'll refrain from bringing her to justice. I wouldn't want an upset Zuo on my hands."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Duchess Sunlight
    Duchess Sunlight

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Prometheus
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Ash Reanimation Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Duchess Sunlight 4th June 2014, 9:27 pm

The streets of Clover Town were unusually crowded. The merchants were shouting the prices of their wares as the bustling town was more alive than ever. There was a soft breeze, not enough for one to notice though. The trees stood tall and their leaves rustled, while the flowers moved from side to side in a gentle, yet systematic sway. The smell of food was thick in the air as all the restaurants were at full capacity. It seemed that a meeting of guild masters not only attracted the magical, but the non-magical as well. Then again, the people wanted to see those who protect them. It seemed that the annual meeting had begun earlier than Cordelia was expecting, but that didn't bother her. Pieces of ash swirled and maneuvered through that air above the crowds as the those within casted a glance before turning back to continue their affairs. Ashes...

This stream of powdery residue continued on as it made its way up and down the streets of Clover Town. The large number of people gathered in the roads made it absolutely impossible to get through without being knocked from one side to the other. However, these weren't acts of rudeness, but rather excitement, which Cordelia understood, but that didn't mean she enjoyed be tossed around like a salad. So she decided to take a... different route. Thanks to her magic, she was able to break apart in ash and direct herself towards the meeting. The ashes were distanced from each other due to the winds current, but they were all relatively on the same path. On the way, the burned substance passed over a field where they slowed down to, basically, "stop and smell the roses." Cordelia loved flowers. She loved all the different types, the different scents, even their defense mechanism, such as the thorns of a rose.

Some time later, the ashes continued on their path to the meeting. Upon arriving in front of the building, the large doors creaked open simultaneously, but somewhat eerily as the ashes began coming closer together, making them very noticeable. The ashes, now a cloud, drifted over to the stairs up to the guild masters' stage, coming together in the form of a slender woman with a curvy build as Cordelia's spell wore off. Once the ashes had gone, Cordelia appeared in her usual blue hair which was now in a wavy style going down to her waist. She wore a long black tight fitting dress that began just above her chest, strapless, and descended all the way down to her thighs. Over this, she wore a cloak over her shoulders which was a velvet color that ended right above her ankles. In addition, she sported a pair of black leather boots which was adorned with a set of ten belted straps each while she adorned her arms with a pair of black leather gloves that stopped just shy of her shoulders with gold linings. Finally, on her hip, was a sheath containing her sword. She had debated whether or not bringing it with her, but she wanted to be sure she'd be able to protect her guild master at all costs.... Even though he hadn't arrived yet...

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 OWuoDMp
    Ania
    Ania

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Illusion Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ania 4th June 2014, 9:27 pm

Ania has no reason to actually go to the guild master’s meeting, after all she never cared for politics or such. She spent half of the morning killing time since almost every wizard in Blue Pegasus went to the said gathering. But boredom kills even the greatest of wizards. With a short glance at the guild master’s hall, Ania unthinkingly walked towards it with her halberd at hand. She sighed and grumbled as crowds of people continued to enter. With her magic that conceals her presence, Ania easily got through the crowd. She showed her guild symbol to the Rune Knights and got in with ease.

Ania was terribly late and a lot of things had already happened. A big fuss was making up because of a dragon, but Ania came here for one reason. To eat. She gobbled up a table of cupcakes that bear the insignia of the 5 largest legal guilds. Unnoticedly, took all the sweets off waiter’s silver serving plates, and with greed stole the sweets off mage’s plates, all done with her concealing magic on. Ania then sat at one of the tables and laid the sweets there and started eating. She was so comfortable, that her magic faded.

Last edited by Ania on 27th June 2014, 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th June 2014, 9:30 pm

"Oh Kyll, you're just cranky that I'm the better chef" he said at Kyll with a smile, returning her teasing before recreating a bowl of noodles as she looked at him. "Respect should be earned, not given as a prize because of age. If that were the case, Zuo would be hailed as grand elder of the world, haha! And you can think what you want of me, like you said, it's just an opinion. But I suggest you learn how to read people, you seem a bit rusty in thet regard. You only just realized your heritage and you already feel entitled? You're also welcome for that. And how would sny of us even recognize you if you vanished so long ago? You do know the average human lifespan right? he said, a little confused at her words. He thought he'd made it clear that he was happy that Radiant Dawn did what they believed in, but Zen just wrote it off as an upset dragon trying to slander his reputation. Hate... Only Frederick knows the true meaning of that word in regards to me... he thought after a brief flashback of himself striking down the monster who tried to sacrifice Zenshin's own family for his own agenda. I don't even know what I'd do if I truly hated Radiant Dawn

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fatewalking
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Aegiel 4th June 2014, 9:35 pm

Aegiel nodded to Kihia and waited for Zuo's command. As he listened to each member speak their mind, his frown grew deeper. Most of them were just repeating themselves or saying what had been said. Then a mage Aegiel had mistaken for a waitress spoke her mind, and his frown slowly disappeared. "Beautiful..." he murmured. "If I were capable of it, I'd probably fall for her right now." The simply-dressed wizard had said everything that needed to be said, and more. A pang of envy rippled through him. He wished he could be that wise someday. As it was, he was still a nobody. He clenched his fists until the knuckles gleamed white. He would back her. Right now. He took a deep breath to speak, but before he could get a word out was interrupted by the Viola-dragon.

He did not like what he heard at all. How dare she talk to the Guildmasters like that! He wanted to shout at her, to grab her and force her to listen to reason. But he was only a D-ranked mage, barely a member of Lamia Scale. He glared at dragon with all the ferocity he could muster, hoping she would suddenly turn back around, apologize to the Guildmasters, and follow Waitress/mage's advice. He wished, at that moment, that he was aside as her, or as strong as Zuo, or even as popular as the blue-haired mage swinging on the chandelier without a care in the world. He would watch them from now on. He would watch them closely and learn from them. Aegiel knew that if he made something out of himself, he would find the courage to speak his mind, like they did.

Meep snaked out of his tee and nuzzled his cheek, sensing his mixed emotions. Aegiel didn't noticed. He was lost in his own thoughts.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 4th June 2014, 9:50 pm

Kihia nodded, as he watched the dragon start to fly off, Things have finally calmed down Kihia adjusted his trench coat for a moment and then rested Icarus back on it's usual place on his right shoulder. He looked at Aegiel and saw that he was thrown off about what just happened, he placed his left arm on Aegiels shoulder and gave him a cold stare,"Calm Down... there is no need to carry ill will... no body was hurt. Go relax and calm your nerves....and don't cause any trouble..." Kihia tightened his grip on Aegiel's shoulder and then let it go walking back towards the stage. I am going to sit by the stage from here on out...keeping an eye out until everything calms down...

Kihia had managed to maneuver his way to the stage, he then pulled up a chair and started keeping watch over what was going on. Kihia was caught off guard though when a waiter came up to him and asked,Sir, is your name Kihia Avoa?"Kihia simply nodded at the waiter who then handed him a small case,(its five inches wide and twenty inches long, with a depth of four inches) "Sir, a delivery man had just dropped this off for you he said that is was the order you placed a week ago" Kihia nodded in thanks, and took the small case and gave it a caring gaze, So my order has finnally came in...and with it...new ways to keep my vow...

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 Kihisi10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Neirak
    Neirak

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 0

Post by Neirak 4th June 2014, 10:11 pm

All of this commotion was shocking , Neirak had to get out of his seat with the piece of cake he had ordered a couple moments ago, he figured after this piece he would have eaten an equivalent to a whole cake. He listened to the people as they spoke but he himself kept neutral on the matter. Maybe because he was afraid or maybe because he was unsure of what to say. He was shocked by the dragons disappearance along with the girls appearance and then her disappearance with the dragon. He wondered if the place would just go back to being as rowdy and as loud as before. While his headache still bothered him it wasn't so bad right now so he decided to go and talk to someone, maybe figure out what just happened. "Umm exactly what just happened, if I may ask," He asked Rin after she was done talking.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 5f7d834d-58e0-4f6b-a9f8-2b60cb179f83_zps05f3a78c

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 Nei_210

Themes for Neirak:
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 4th June 2014, 10:43 pm

Rin knew her master was right. Soon, the chef lady from earlier came over to Viola and said her piece as well as gave them some yummy sweets. The woman seemed to be quite close to master Zenshin, Rin wondered why that was but she just shrugged. It wasn't long before Viola said her words of thanks to those who stood up for her and left up the second floor. Rin was just left standing in mid air on the disc of white wind and water. Then shortly in another flash of white lightning, she reappeared on the ground. She had reappeared on the ground near a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, that same person had spoken to her as soon as she was on the ground near him. "Umm exactly what just happened, if I may ask," Rin now turned to face him, she was still sparking lightning everywhere on her body, although not as fierce as before. She just crossed her arms in thought, how could she possibly explain it to him, this definitely wasn't one of Rin's strong points, that's for sure. Come to think of it, hadn't this person been here for awhile now? Surely he had seen what just went down... then again, maybe the problem was he couldn't comprehend the situation all that well. Still, the fact remained, that Rin couldn't think of a good way to explain it, so she answered his question with the only answer she could give. "Even if you ask me that, I'm not sure how to answer you, I mean you've been at this thing for awhile now, haven't you? Surely you can figure it out yourself. Anyways, I'm not the best person to ask to begin with, explaining things isn't one of my strong points..." Rin just looked him up and down, he didn't look like he was from a guild, but then again, she could have been mistaken. Rin happened to catch wind of some more unpleasant whispers, they happened to be coming from some guildless mages. "Ew, there's that demon child." "Isn't she Rin Moriyama, of Sabertooth?" "Yea, they call her the goddess of something or other..." It was a small group of female mages, all gossiping in whispers, but to Rin's enhanced, slayer's ears, it was as if they were shouting in her ears. Rin just clenched her fists as the lightning coming out of her body, intensified to a certain extent. She looked back at the person she had been talking to. "excuse me..." That's all she said before taking her leave towards the group of gossiping females. As she walked by them, she shot lightning at their rear ends, causing their hair to pretty much blow up as if a hairdryer had blown up in their faces. They all shrieked when they realized what had happened. Rin just quietly laughed under her breath as she watched them freak out about their hair. Granted, it was out of character for Rin to be so underhanded when she was angry but after that last time with Heero, she really didn't have a choice in the matter, she'd have to be discreet with how she let her anger show, especially with her guild master keeping an eye on her. If Rin ever wanted to become an ace, she'd have to show a lot more restraint with her temper.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 4th June 2014, 10:50 pm

The battle seemed to of been won. Rita smiled back at Heero and Lance. As she let out a confident laugh. "Heh. I hate to brag buuuut~ I tota-" Rita started but was cut off mid  sentence when her foot slipped and she clumsily lost her balance on the chandler. It's was long way down. Rita flailed her arms and let out a long blood curdling shrieks as she watched the ground come closer and closer.  'Shit?! is this how it is really going to end?!' Rita thought, panicked. She feared that it would hurt, snapping her neck in the process maybe even crushing her skull leaving to her slowly and painfully die. In a matter of seconds she would hit the ground and leave behind a nasty blood stain she didn't like that idea of 'leaving her mark on the world' or 'going out with a bang'.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 4th June 2014, 10:55 pm

Kihia looked up and saw the brown haired girl from earlier was falling from the chandelier, This isn't good! Kihia quickly shoved the case into one of his trench coat pockets and picked up Icarus and rain to the area where the girl was falling from. He place both of his hands on the ground and started to channel is magic energy into the ground to start forming an ice slide. The Slide quickly formed by the girl as she fell and gradually slopped to a horizontal part to help ease the impact from the fall, he then formed a loop to help the her decelerate before ending the slide in in a parallel form along the floor of the Hall. She slowly came to a sliding stop, when Kihia saw this he stood up and asked "Are you ok?"

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 Kihisi10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Aegiel
    Aegiel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fatewalking
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Aegiel 4th June 2014, 11:23 pm

When the brown-haired mage fell off the chandelier, Aegiel gasped and ran forward to do something, but was beat by Kihia. A crystalline slide materialized out from under the girl, and Aegiel silently applauded. Smooth save, Kihia. Maybe the icy mage had a warmer side buried under that frozen exterior of his. Aegiel stored the thought in his mental files for later reference and walked over to see if the girl was all right. He stood off to Kihia's side, perfectly content to let Kihia have the spotlight.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 4th June 2014, 11:42 pm

The Dragon had been leaving, and everything in the building was going back to normal. As Axel continued talking to Cyrus, he noticed that Rita was having a hard time holding her posture on the chandelier. All of the sudden, she began to fall, and would have been hurt greatly if it was not for an ice slide, made by a mad Axel had not known. He signaled with a hand for Cyrus to follow him, and Axel went straight to were Rita and the man were located. Once Axel reached them, he had begun speaking.

"Hello, Rita. I noticed you were falling, and saw that this nice mage saved you. May I ask your name, ice mage? And also, I did not know you were that much of a clutz, Rita, hehe," Axel said, trying to be friendly to the two. He wanted to meet as many people at the meeting that he could, because his mother had always told Axel that he who had several friends could accomplish multiple things. "Also, what guild are you from, and where did you learn your magic? Sorry for the questions. I am just a curious guy," said Axel, happily. When Axel got in a happy mood, he became very curious. He wanted to know everything about everybody.

Akira Tatsumi
    Naraca Breaker
    Naraca Breaker

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Experience : 800

Post by Naraca Breaker 5th June 2014, 12:05 am

There was no rush, he knew the meeting was going to start soon yet he kept up a brisk walk over to the Guildmaster meeting. The whole thing stank to him, giant meetings like this, with both Guildmasters and the Wizards of those guilds always made him uneasy. It was always a massive display to the public and to him, a big target for dark guilds.
    Yet nevertheless he was obligated to join in, he knew he'd keep his guard up.

Standing at a very large 7 feet in height and a complete tower of raw muscle and power, his shoulder length black hair danced by the wind that came with his footsteps. It was out of his face though through the work of a red head band. He wore a black tank top and dark blue shorts followed by the massive great sword that was strapped to his back that looked like it belonged to a much larger statue rather then a man. Even a large one like him.

"Should be just over here..." He mumbled to himself as he turned on a road intersection to see the large meeting building in site.
    The place was massive, and had tons of Rune Knights patrolling it. It's design was rich as it was heavy, looked like a damn fortress as much as it did a stadium.
    "Good" He commented to himself, satisfied.
    So, just go in, find Lamia Scale's side, sit and let the meeting go by, then head out, seemed simple enough.

Yet...

Naraca's eye's looked upwards on the building as he saw what looked some odd movement in one of the windows. The hell was that? Looked like they were moving around some big snake, did the meeting have a party going on as well? Sadly that wasn't the case, to his amazement, the window suddenly burst open with a loud smash that traveled through the surrounding area. That weird prop/snake thing came out flying, yet it was no prop or party trick...Far from it.

"What the?!" He remarked as he saw an actual, living Dragon shoot out from the window.
    That thing was coming from the meeting! Having never seen a dragon in anything but books and movies, his first reaction was pulling out his massive great sword and jumping into the air, yet hanging there as in a mad dash he zipped right through the air as fast as he could to intercept the dragon. In retrospect he'd figure that this was suicide as this thing was probably way stronger then he was, but he was ever the protector, and cared more about what happened in the meeting then his own life.
    What if it killed everyone in the meeting, what if it hurt some of the members of Lamia...

He just couldn't the chance on letting it go, so he flew right in front of it, a serious, stern look on his face as he held his massive great sword in front of him by pointing the anchor shaped tip towards it.
    "Stop!!!" He barked in a loud, gruff voice with a growl.
    "What did you do?!" He'd demand whether it stopped or kept going.

In hindsight this was in fact foolish and likely something that'd just get him either killed or maimed, yet he couldn't bear the thought this thing wouldn't at least admit it, if it did hurt anyone in there.
    He had heard dragons weren't mindless, but smart and some could even talk, he only hoped this one could talk as well. Despite how ridiculous it sounded to think about that this was an actual dragon in front of him. It was a good thing his magic allowed him to be in control of his fear, cause if he wasn't, most people of his rank would likely never even give this kind of action a thought.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 Download-2_zps8756c9d2

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 Coolte17

EXP: 225

(All credit goes to Kariline for the sig)
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 5th June 2014, 2:07 am

Naziel had just half managed to return to life after Lance's horrific sauce attack. He had opened his eyes to just see the outline of a dragon hanging from the Chandelier with Heero stood beside it... Had the Dragons returned? His vision was blurred as he threw himself up. His perception of time was all over the place as he shouted up to Heero; " I'm coming! Just wait there!" He pushed himself up and his head was splitting, why had just some ghost chillies attacked him so badly?

If a Dragon was here, it might know where Hydrianna was! Naziel began a charge at some of the pillars to give him a boost as he launched himself up on the wall to a ledge and then forming one of his water lashes he leapt backwards to get a grip onto the hanging ornament before propelled himself up onto the Chandelier to stand beside Heero; "Hey Heero where did the Dragon go! She might have known where Hydrianna is! So no one is gonna touch that dragon!" Naziel held his head for a moment, feeling as though his head was going to split. He stared down at the Sabertooth master before gritting his teeth and clenching his fists. "Did he want to put that dragon in a damn cage?!" Naziel was glaring at the Sabertooth master as the two Blue haired fairies stood upon the Chandelier. The dragons in their hearts would not allow another to be harmed.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Alexander
    Alexander

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cycle of Revenance
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander 5th June 2014, 2:13 am

'It's simple. Go in, find a quiet spot, avoid other people, listen to the meeting, go home. No problems whatsoever. None. Not a single one. Maybe one, or two.... potentially three. Okay, there are a lot of issues with it, but I have to do it.' He swallowed hard, forcing himself through the crowds of people that inhabited Clover Town today. There were so many things wrong with this situation. Walking through the crowds was enough to make him feel sick. Nikolai wasn't a people person, which was one of the reasons he had chosen to live in Clover Town int he first place. This was not his normal quiet, peaceful place. He felt suffocated surrounded by all the people, and it was taking all of his willpower not to just up and retreat back to his home. Sure, everyone else seemed happy and was enjoying themselves, but walking amongst them, he felt like a stone in an avalanche. Everything was moving around him and he wasn't ready to deal with it.

Making his way through security, he let out a sigh of relief. At least he was almost there, then he could find a small retreat for himself. He looked around the area, trying to see if he could spot any Blue Pegasus members on his way into thehall. He wasn't very well known in the guild, and the chances of finding anyone he felt comfortable talking to were nigh on impossible, but at least it kept his mind off the crowd. He noticed a large number of Rune Knights running around the building. He was slightly curious why, especially when he just passed security, but he couldn't see fault with it. At such a huge event, it was no surprise that they would have extra security. He wondered if it had already started, he ended up getting distracted reading and got here much later than he intended to. Oh well, at least he wa-

Dragon.

A dragon just flew out of the guildhall.

Well, that explains the guards, and why they were surrounding the hall, and WHY DID A DRAGON JUST FLY OUT OF THE MEETING?! He rushed into the hall, trying to figure out what was going on. 'Smooth move, run INTO the place a dragon just came out of, that's sure to give you a higher chance of survival.' He entered the hall, looking around in confusion as he watched a woman fall from the chandelier. She was caught, fortunately. He could feel all the color drain from his face as he watched the events occur. They didn't even have anything to do with him, and he was already about to collapse from the stress. He should have just stayed home, things were just gonna go even more south from here, and he was now in the crossfire. Game Over man, Game Over. He leaned against a wall for support, trying to stay out of the picture for the time being, at least until he recovered from the shock. If he ever did.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 R9bdomr
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic

Post by Akeya 5th June 2014, 2:55 am

Akeya had watched everything that transpired so far from her quiet spot in one of the corners of the hall, her only reaction a slight widening of the eyes when the dragon appeared, followed by them narrowing as she observed what happened after that. A girl who turned into a dragon and is part of a dark guild, but said girl claims that the guild is not evil, just unwilling to be restricted by the laws of the magic council. At first Akeya thought that was a pretty weak excuse, until people started to vouch for the girl, stating that she is one of the nicest people they know.

Akeya wasn't sure how to deal with that, so she didn't do anything but watch. Her first reaction had been to capture the girl, seeing how the Sabertooth Guild Master had told the Rune Knights to detain her. However, the fact that the girl turned into a dragon complicated things, and besides of that reminded Akeya that she was in the presence of mages a lot more powerful than herself. The chances were low she could be of any real use, as much as the thought annoyed her.

A lot of speeches and bickering later the dragon went onto the second floor, fleeing from the scene. Akeya watched her leave, then turned her attention back to the rest of the hall in time to see one of the girls who had supported the dragon fall out of the chandelier. Akeya had already stepped forward, her cloak rustling, when an ice mage stepped up and saved the girl. Akeya sighed and leaned back against the wall.  Probably better she didn't involve herself anyway. For one thing, she didn't know the girl, and her magic would cause comment, especially after what had just happened.

Looking around Akeya spotted one of the few people she actually knew enter the hall: The man who had helped her out during her first day in Clover Town, for a given value of help. Looked like seeing the aftermath of the events was already enough to stress him out. Akeya pushed herself away from the wall and wove her way though the crowds. Might be a good idea to at least talk to one person.
    Nikolai would suddenly notice a cloaked person standing in front of him, looking exactly the same as the first time they met, and like before treating him to a very focused stare.

"Greetings. In case you were wondering, nobody has been truly harmed by the dragon. Only some Fairy Tail members causing harm to each other."

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 5th June 2014, 4:14 am

It had been easy. Way too facile. Just a nonchalant face and a claim that you're guildless would do the trick for any mage that worked on the darker side of the alignment spectrum. The Annual Meeting of the Guildmaster's was apparently a big deal, something that was worth checking out in Aedre's eyes. The woman's aim was to simply sate her curiosity by getting a small glimpse on what the whole fuss was about. The entire country seemed to be excited over a small meeting; which was rather interesting considering that Fiore had a heavily heterogeneous populace whose interest lied in different matters. There must indeed be something great about this little gathering.
    So, when the news fell on the white-haired Slayer's ears, she quickly handled the little job in the nearby town of Oshibana and well, by handling... it meant that she ended up by zapping the life of the client himself.
    'It was getting a little messy with him afterall.' She remembered with a devious smile on her face, as the floating memory of the client accusing her of being a dark mage made its way into her mind. It was pretty annoying that certain people were naturally gifted when it came to finding about the true identities of people.
    And it was only natural to understand that no-matter how impeccable Aedre was with hiding sensitive information about herself, there was always a flaw in the plan. It was just the universal law. If others can figure out the flaw, then it can only be called the work of the phenomena of fate.
    'Whatever.' The word rang inside her head, as she walked with a clean and gentle sway, emerald eyes catching hold of every single movement in the hall.
    The crowd did bump into her; a multi-coloured sea of people pushing each other from side to side and making it a tad bit difficult to breathe. Especially so for a mildly claustrophobic person like Aedre. It was slightly warm; once again, uncomfortable for someone like her, cramped as she was between so many impatient people, and it was noisy. Snatches of conversation battered at her ears; as one person needed to hurry to meet an appointment on time, whilst another was furious at how many people were trying to push him around. Their voices washed over her, even as she was only moving along with the tide of people with no set destination or person in mind.
    It was just then that another set of voices zoomed into her ears, something about a dragon in the hall; something that caught her interest... tremendously.
    'What the hell---'
    It was undoubtedly a bit of a ridiculous idea, but it was worth giving some attention atleast. Even if it were some rumor and she was going to be disappointed later on, it couldn't be as disappointing as this whole place now seemed to be. All this senseless clutter of people was getting on her nerves.
    So, with a silent flutter of the dress that she wore, a pure holy white; as entirely against the true nature of her being, the Slayer set off in the direction of the commotion.
    'Now this is disheartening.' Another thought in Aedre's mind, as she noticed the smashed glass of a nearby window, one that was broken in a substantial size. But still, the image of a dragon inside the hall wouldn't fit into her head, so she only shrugged it away, continuing onto observing the set of people that had gathered around here.
    She recognized a few faces in the little crowd, however none of them would recognize her in return, or so she hoped. A few of them were the renowned Wizard Saints and she could pretty easily put a name to each of them. Then there was the man and woman that she had come across in the battle of Era, albeit not for too long since she had taken upon Dryaw for an opponent. She could also remember the kid known as Simon, as she had been on a job with him once; and the boy was apparently known as a Rising Star or something. Regardless, there were very few chances of identifying Aedre, since she had entirely changed her appearance.
    A soft sigh parted her lips, while she stood there with her arms crossed and a calm expression.
    As of now, the Slayer only wanted to understand what this little mess was all about... and what better way would there be; than standing as a part of the crowd herself?

Last edited by Aedre on 5th June 2014, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 ObrztW

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 5th June 2014, 4:43 am

Though worried as he looked upon Kyll's face, he could still see her smiling. He couldn't believe how kind she was. She was so very light and warm that surely anyone could have a change of heart because of her. Even her comment regarding Heero's reude action. Leonard simply giggled in return and replied "I believe Heero wasn't always like that. It could be that the way he interacts with the Sky Goddess is different." in a calm formal manner to show a very relaxed attitude.

When Leonard was given the task to hand a plate of delicious food to the table of Lamia Scale, he simply took the plate from under and walked away happily towards the table. As he walked, he saw numerous commotions occur, mostly involving Fairy Tail. This somewhat disappointed him because he thought they know how to conduct themselves in meetings such as this. But what really caught his eye was the tension between Rita and a Sabertooth mage. Though he doesn't know what it was about. Then Chikane, the new Guild Master of Fairy Tail. And through her entrance, there was a loud cheer. Something Fairies are good at. So he only shook his head and giggled. Through all the time he was making his way.Numerous events transpired. Signaling that the world he had lived in has changed. Developed.

Finally he had arrived at the table. It took a while than anyone would expect because of the thickness of the crowd. "Hello members of Lamia Scale, I am Leo and I'll be serving you your food. Here you are." he said as he addressed the table. He would have saidwhat was served though he didn't have any knowledge of it. And from there, he witnessed Kyll's feat. Talking about freedom, loyalty in all kinds of perspective. It was impressive really that it put a smile on his face. "Quite agreeable actually. In fact, that's the real truth of this world. Oh please excuse me, I must go back now."

Afterwards, Leonard returned to the table where the food were. Going back through the crowds, bumping in to one familiar face to another. Until finally he arrived and there he was addressed by Kyll. In turn Leonard gave a slight nod and said "Well said though. But I must admit I was impressed. Perhaps there is more we can discuss." while he took another plate to serve to another table.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 60684_s
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 5th June 2014, 5:10 am

"I see, so it's Lady Rita then?" asked Cyrus, "Well, then it's a pleasure to meet you Fairy Tail mage. My name is Cyrus Kuma, the cloud make mage of Lamia Scale. I hope it wouldn't be too odd of me to ask you about yourself. I'd like to ask you the same questions that Axel has asked Kihia; what guild are you from and where did you learn your magic? Also, what magic is it that you use?" Cyrus asked intrigued by the other Fairy Tail mage. He wanted to search for maybe a member of Eclipse Soul, Sabertooth, or Blue Pegasus, but that could wait. Axel, who he had recently met, and Kihia, a colleague and almost mentor to him, had joined with Rita, a girl he had yet to fully meet. This could be the start of a potential alliance between the light guilds, he thought to himself.

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 5th June 2014, 5:33 am

Adrien noticed that Rin saw the pissed off waiter as well as the fan girls looking and glaring angrily at him, even though he was receiving their death stares, anything Rin gave them was probably twice as worst then what they were doing as he watched his girlfriend, give the  waiter a glare right back while she just gave the girl's a scary looking smile as a creepy demon mask as well as a dark purple aura appeared behind the slayer. That alone was enough to make anyone tremble with fear and it wasn't long before all five of them scattered away from them. Rin seemed to be good mood until Drac addressed Rin directly causing him to be put somewhere on the top of her shit-list as a rather large anger mark appeared on the back off Rin's head as she stared daggers at Drac. Rin's stare clearly said 'I suggest you stop right now... unless you'd like a cracked skull!'. Drac backed off after that but he was quietly chuckling demonically which caused Adrien to faceplam. Rin
    Suddenly Adriem saw a bright flash of light that caught, then a rather large white dragon appeared in the hall, which caused screams of fear and panic filled the hall unless you were Drac who was bouncing up and down exited on top of Adrien head as if he was some sort of excited parrot "Adrien let us go while we have the chance to defeat that beast before it escapes, if we weaken it enough I can claim it as a new form!" Adrien shook his head in disagreement and sighed "Drac that is most likely a wizard that utilises take over magic and they happen to have a dragon in their arsenal.". Drac grumbled as they watched the entire Guildmaster's meeting get thrown into chaos with some people running scared for their lives and others who were trying to get the situation under control to the best of their abilities as there seemed to be no end to this sudden chaos. Adrien then noticed the his Guildmaster Zenshin was now on the stage spoke up in a commanding voice as he called out an issue and advised everyone to take up arms against a few people he had never heard of and a guild called Nox Animus which he also never heard of and all these things happening just didn't understand to Adrien as he could not understand what the hell was going on here and what he had missed when he was cleaning up the ice he had knocked over. The Guildmaster of Lamia Scale spoke up soon after Zenshin and addressed the dragon directly which looked like it would piss itself at any moment which Adrien found extremely odd along with the fact It wasn't hurting anyone but Rune Knights as well as other mages, were trying to prevent it from escaping. 'So maybe I am right, maybe it is just a wizard who was using takeover magic. The whole senecio all took a turn for the worst as it didn't take long for the situation to escalate thanks the dragon, who was bearing it's fangs at Sabertooth's master. The dragon then suddenly spoke which Adrien didn't really know what to make of as he read in books and from Drac that it was pretty common for dragons to be able to speak the same language as humans which didn't help Adrien decide if it was an actual dragon or a takeover wizard suddenly Rin spoke up sounding completely shocked and in disbelief with her eyes widened in surprise. "Viola?!?!" Then Zenshin had confirmed its name as he also called the dragon Viola. Adrien looked at Rin looking as shocked as someone with a naturally pissed off and blank facial expression "Wait you know that dragon?" Then as one crazy thing happened one after the other as a large, blue flaming bird.
    "It's a Phoenix..." Drac stated saying the obvious but also helping Adrien remember the name of this legendary bird that appeared before the dragon named Viola with a girl hanging from it's one talons, then moment the phoenix spoke, Adiren then just assumed that the Phoenix was also a wizard that used takeover magic or one that had mastered some sort of fire magic. Rin then gave Adrien who was still underneath her from when she had tackled him earlier a confused and concerned look. "Do you have any clue what is going on here Adrien? Because I sure don't." Everything was happening so fast Adrien couldn't even observe it for himself constantly missing out on things that were happening around them "Sorry, I don't have a clue either." He responded to Rin after shacking his head as if he was saying no.
    "Aw, come on guys, can't a girl come her for sweets and NOT have to deal with you hot-headed guys?" said a childish female voice from everywhere within the room once he heard it Adrien's instantly began to dart around the room to try and find where the voice could be coming from trying to pinpoint the owner of the voice but he ultimately failed. The area around Viola, grew darker and a pair of child's hands popped out from the shadows followed by a child landed on the back of the white dragon. He then noticed Rin looking extremely sad and despite being filled with sadness he knew Rin wasn't going to shed a single tear, but that didn't stop her from looking as if she would burst into tears at any given moment. Adrien then wrapped his arms around Rin from behind wanting to comfort her as they watched as the little blonde girl scolded the two guild masters which he found pretty odd and unusual the small child continued to scold them. Not long after the child appeared on the  dragon Viola's back the wizard Drac was calling appeared on the stage and was also now standing up against those who were trying to harm the dragon, who seemed to thanking them both, Adrien couldn't really tell what was happening since he didn't have heightened senses like Rin or any other slayers who were in the hall.
    He then watched Rin shoot death glares at three people who had been nearby whispering and in instant they ceased their whispering. He had the feeling Rin had finally enough of being just a spectator and in a quick flash of white lightning, Rin had appeared next to Priscilla, while floating on a disk made of white wind and white water and had began to address their guild master directly "Master Zenshin! Viola has done nothing wrong here, so why must we treat her as if she were the spawn of Satan himself? And who's to say whether Nox Animus is truly evil or good. I, myself was raised by a demon, he cared for me, even though I was human. Just like demons, dragons are never truly evil" There were many gasps in the crowd and Adrien began to here the peoples whispers that were standing next and around him and one after another he began to hear more and more. "That girl was raised by a demon?!" "no wonder she's standing up for monster criminal" "yeah, she should be taken down with that monster" At that moment he walked over to the person who had suggested they killed Rin and knocked them out with a single punch to the nose and was about to punch another person when Rin began to emit white lightning once again and shot death glares to everybody whispering about her, which made every body who was talking about her stop but the people who saw him knock out that one commenter on Rin began to make rumours about him guessing he himself was some sort of monster. He began to make his way to the stage Rin had started to speak again, the he heard Zenshin reply and some one offering the dragon sweets but he stopped in his tracks as geared the comments of a group of female mages gossiping about his girlfriend "Ew, there's that demon child." "Isn't she Rin Moriyama, of Sabertooth?" "Yea, they call her the goddess of something or other..." As he walked towards then his body began to produce lightning that circulated around him making it look like he had horns and a tail made out of lightning as his eyes began to glow red unlike Rin he actually looked like a demon, a small amount of blood came out of the palm Of his hand in the  as if he was about to cast a spell at them but instead he fired a single drop of blood as if it was a pellet from a BB gun, he blood was electrically charged from the lightning he was producing and once it hit the punch bowl behind them it made a small explosion that drenched the three of them in punch. Only moments before that Rin had past by shocking the as she did as if it causing their hair to pretty much blow up as if a hairdryer had blown up in their faces. They all shrieked when they realised what had happened and screamed when Adrien passed them as his lightning began to dissipate "So that's what you have been spending all those nights when you snuck out or the house, you were practising to control the powers you gained through your bloodline's lineage." Adrien didn't respond to Drac's comment, He quickly caught up with Rin unaware he was moving twice as fast as he usually did "Nice speech there, did you come up with on the spot? You should really consider public speaking as a career if you ever get tired of being a Mage."

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 Team10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 5th June 2014, 6:05 am

"Oh, thanks miss!" Priscilla said, taking the cupcake and helping herself to it. "Oohh, this is real good~" she said before Viola started moving. "Oh, bye cupcake lady!" the young/ancient girl shouted back at Kyll as they began flying to the second floor of the building and down the hallway. Priscilla hadn't grabbed onto Viola, but two arms with mathematical symbols running down them sprouted out of her back and grabbed Viola mane firmly and gently. "Yeah, find a place with shadows big enough to fit you, and don't worry about the Rune Knights. I'll take care of those guys for you." she said, the sudden and drastic change in her tone surprising even Priscilla herself.

"And there's one now. Oh wait..." Priscilla said as she looked at the man with the sword who interfered with their flight path. "Do we just ignore him...?" she questioned quietly as she climbed to stand on top of Viola's head. "Come on, guy, move! You're blocking traffic!" she said irritably. This man was doing something real dumb, trying to fight a dragon AND an ancient girl who was older than everyone in that meeting, except for one man.
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 5th June 2014, 6:16 am

Rin saw Adrien quickly catch up to her out of the corner of her eye. "Nice speech there, did you come up with on the spot? You should really consider public speaking as a career if you ever get tired of being a Mage." Before Rin could answer her boyfriend's question, the brutish fairy tail girl from earlier started to fall from the chandelier. Thankfully, the Lamia Scale wizard Rin kept seeing around the meeting hall, made a slide out of ice, which caught the girl. She muttered under her breath. "So he's an ice-make mage, huh?" Rin let out a sigh of relief before turning to face Adrien. She just nodded before speaking, "Yeah, I kind of did make that up on the spot..." She rubbed her hand behind her head. It had been the first time in weeks that Rin had seen Adrien, but who thought he'd show up to a place like this? After all, Rin knew her boyfriend wasn't one for places with lots of people but he'd shown up anyways. The hall had finally calmed down, and the gossipers had all ceased their whispers, thanks to her and some of the mages from lamia scale as well as the fairies. Now, Rin's poor slayer's ears could finally get a rest. Seeing as the chaos had finally dialed down, Rin started to wonder, when in the world were the last two guild masters were going to arrive? Rin figured it might be a good idea, if she went and socialized a bit. However, she wanted to avoid the Fairy Tail table for obvious reasons. The only one from that guild who recognized her now was Lance, mainly because he was there with her, when Rin received her magical make over. The slayer decided that maybe she should try mingling upstairs on the second floor of the building, though she highly doubted anyone from the big guilds would even be up there, not that, that really mattered to her. The ebony-haired slayer just wanted someone to talk to. Then she remembered, why would she go out of her way to talk to some complete stranger, when her own boyfriend was right beside her? She just mentally face palmed at herself. Rin then looked to Adrien, as a smile crossed her face. "I haven't seen you since the guild's beach party, how have you been Adrien?" Rin was quite happy, in fact, she was happy enough to make the white lightning she was emitting, dissipate completely. However, her tsundere personality soon took over. "I-its not l-like I...missed you o-or anything..." She said as she began to twirl her bangs nervously with her hands. It was clear, she had missed him, but she failed miserably at hiding it. Then suddenly from behind, Rin was bumped into and knocked straight into Adrien.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 5th June 2014, 6:19 am

Interrupting the entire meeting and everyone's dialogue, reality broke apart several feet above the dessert table. The ceiling seemed to rip in half as an interdimensional tear loudly opened up like a gaping mouth. The portal immediately spit out two figures - one on top of the other - who were struggling intensively. The lower one, falling back first, was Zeno: guildmaster of Eclipse Soul. His cape was torn and was waving violently upwards, as if he'd been falling at high speed already before the portal had opened. On top of him was a huge beast. A strange hybrid between a vicious giant lizard and a lion. The creature was covered in black scales with red coloured arcane markings and bloodred manes that appeared to be on fire. The monster was biting away aggressively, trying to rip Zeno's face off but he was pushing it back with his left hand repeatedly.

The two dropped straight down from the portal onto the dessert table and smashed it.

Plates, glasses, food and beverages were sent flying everywhere. On the moment of impact, there was a loud gunshot that echoed through the room followed by pieces of brain and black tar-like blood.

When silence filled the room for a brief moment, the only thing that could be seen was a giant monster lying dead with a face blown apart, covering most of the broken dessert table, with a sword of arcane energy sticking through its back.

The arcane energy blade then sunk back into the creature and disappeared, after which Zeno slowly shoved it off of him and rolled it over. He looked at himself lying flat on his back, covered in blood, tar, brainmatter and saliva.

With a sigh he sat up straight and double-checked his wristgun and sword handle.

"Damn you, Geno. Damn you." He mumbled quietly to himself, hardly paying attention to those around him until he got off the remains of the table and straightened his back.

"I... must apologize. This is very unethical." He said calmly, but his voice was loud enough to reach every ear in the room.

He then beckoned at Kyll's general direction, not yet looking at her, gesturing for her to come and help him get cleaned up quickly.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 6 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th June 2014, 7:01 am

Kyll smiled and nodded to Leonard. "Of course I would always be happy to talk with you. It would be an honor--" Kyll was interrupted by the sight of Zeno leaving out of the Arcane Realm and landing on her dessert table. Kyll's green eyes opened in horror as the whole thing happened in slow motion in her eyes. "My.. my...." Kyll slowly slid to her knees in disbelief that her hard work had been smashed. Destroyed by her own guildmaster. How was she to react? How could she keep her anger in? Heero had been pressing her buttons the whole afternoon. She had worked two days making sure that this dinner would go off with out a hitch. Zenshin and Viola had almost destroyed the dessert table. There was the hugest argument in front of her. Her prank on Heero was ruined. Kyll couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't take the issues anymore.

BOOM!

Kyll punched the floor as hard as possible leaving a dent in the marble tiling. She got out of her depression and stomped over to Zeno with her head looking to the ground. She stopped right in front of her guild master and swayed to the left. She then looked up at him showing a closed eyes look and what seemed to be a warm smile, but there seemed to be blue soul flames around her body out of anger. Her smile seemed to be more scary and cold even though it was exactly the same as before. "Master Zeno, you could have found a better place to land." Kyll said grabbing one of her handkerchiefs out cleaning up the mess. Her waiters and waitresses were on stand by hiding behind their serving platters out of fear.

"She's going to explode."
    "This place is gonna blow."
    "Someone calm her down."

"As you can see Master... You landed on my dessert display that I worked all night and all day on. Geno graciously teleported everything here so..." Kyll stopped for a minute deducing what she had just said. Kyll gripped a fist. "It's still your fault... Your darker half turns around and ruins everything... Including my underwear." Kyll sighed and looked at the waitresses and waiters. "If you have time to lean you have time to clean..." Kyll said with the same smile. It felt as if a demon had appeared behind her glaring with an evil smile and low laugh.

The servers shivered and then straightened up. "Yes ma'am!" Suddenly the surrounded the area and got the area cleaned.

She looked at Zenshin. "Go ahead... do you what you do best... make another dessert table."

Themes:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 2:07 am