Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Star Re: (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting!

Post by Akryn 5th June 2014, 3:31 pm

Akryn could not help but chuckle at his own guildmasters less than graceful arrival. Somehow, it seemed to fit in with how this meeting was already going. Even if it did make Kyll angrier than a disturbed hornet."Well, best calm her down some." he said, activating his wind walk spell before rolling over the balcony railing. As he rolled over, he would come down to stand on midair, before making his way towards Kyll and Zeno. Above everyone elses heads. His windwalk spell would take the shape of small cyclones of wind under his feet, allowing him to walk over the crowd, towards his guildmates as if on a ramp. "Well Kyll, its not really a fiore wide guild event unless something gets smashed. Though usually its fairy tail that does it.....perhaps we should be grateful that it wasn't them this time?" he asked, gently punching Kyll in the arm as he approached, before giving his master a respectful nod. "And as for you. You're late. Again. trouble in paradise?"

Before Zeno could reply though, Geno would make his....lively entrance. Akryn had never much cared for the possessed toy, despite what his fellow guildmates might think. Geno was insane, and while others might find him entertaining or loveable, Akryn found him......creepy. "Talking dolls. Seems straight out of a horror story. And this ones destructive enough for his own series." he muttered softly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 5th June 2014, 3:33 pm

“Oof, ‘cuse me. Arh, a little step out of the way would be very much appreciated. Boh! Okay, now I know that was deliberate! Yes, yes, I’m a talking bicycle! Gawk at me all you want! Hey, watch the tyres! Hands off! I bite!”

“Damn skinheads,” Abraxis groaned, regretting his failure to keep himself in check against Aldous’ ‘puppy -dog eyes’ routine. Externally looking little more than an ordinary bicycle (with the finest frame and the most embellished bell, in his own words), Abraxis was not something that garnered much attention in the first place, which made his weaving through the crowd all the more frustrating as magicians kept on getting in his way with the grace of knights riding horses backwards. But when he did get attention, apparently the magicians, having seen all sorts of strange things no doubt, were apparently unable to keep their eyes off a simple talking bicycle. What’s so fascinating about a talking object? TV does it and so does a loudspeaker! “And their god-damn fleshy bits. Argh! Why can’t  they just be slim and narrow and not so fatty, like me? Clearly evolution must have made a mistake with those indescribably [grumble] [grumble] [grumble]……”

His sombre, irritable mood hung onto Abraxis like a thundercloud, as he wheeled himself through, exploiting every little channel and corridor that appear every so often between the stinky bodies when one is forced to brave the people sea. He had intended to try to get to the second floor where he would be less conspicuous, but his archenemy had to just obstruct his way to such a paradise.

“Fucking stairs,” Abraxis threw another curse out there, as he finally found his way to a little obscure corner in the hall, shooing away another ratty-looking magician who seemed more like a beggar, but who is he to judge? Anyway, all would have gone completely fine if he had just stuck to the shadows casted fortunately over his particular spot and just leaned against the wall, pretending to be some other magician’s bicycle that was rather rudely left there.

But he could no longer bear the smell.

There it is once more.

Oh no, at this rate, he’ll…

“Hehehe, don’t mind me. I was just getting a little hollow inside.” Abraxis tried to beam a smile through his bell mouth, though the metal did not quite shape properly, but he did not really care about the widening eyes of other magicians as he allowed himself to dig in, blazing through the chicken wings with the speed of a paper shredder, glomping down the sushi rolls at a rate physically impossible for that small bell mouth. He was about done with the triple patty spinach burger (made up of three smaller ones from the plates of other mages around him), when the mages at the table finally shot to their feet and made a grab for him, so far back from the stage that they didn’t worry about being spotted and in turn whipped for making a scene.

“Oh, you got to do better than that!” Abraxis hooted to himself as he transformed into a blur, easily running literally circles around the lunging mages, until he condensed them into a groaning, quivering bundle. “Yep, evolution really made a mistake.” Abraxis affirmed to himself as he quickly scooted off back to his beloved corner, hoping he had not caught too much attention with that little charade.

Last edited by TacticalFallacy on 6th June 2014, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 5th June 2014, 4:55 pm

things had seemed to have calmed down which Adrien was thankful for, he sighed out of relief before turning back to Rin and was about to speak when things got crazy again and this time it was technically his fault as Drac who had been flattening his fur down while mumbling something about Rin's earlier comment when he finally had gotten most of his fur back to normal when his stomach began to rumble louder then any humans "FEED ME MORTAL UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO FEED ON YOUR SOUL...WHAT IS THIS WHERE ARE WE MORTAL SCUM IS THIS Aa banquet, oooohhhh there has to be lots and lots of different types of yummy food we're so lucky to be here Adrien, GO LUCKY!! *gasps* Is that Rin? she looks so pretty Adrien you're so lucky, GO LUCKY!!" Adrien moved like lightning grabbing Drac off his head and began to scratch behind his ear making him chrip in happiness before he started to make more threating chirps before he spoke up "STOP IT ADRIEN I AM ME! sorry you know how hunger makes my control over Jolly and Doom go a little out of hand" Drac sighed "Can we please get some food before I begin to switch again?
    Adrien then looked at Rin apologetically "Sorry about this, Hey while I go get him some food I can get us some drinks? So uh what would you like? he felt extremely bad for having to do this to Rin but if he didn't he would get thrown out as Drac lost grip on his multiple personalities going haywire and the last thing he wanted was to get Rin somehow involved in the mess it would cause and get her thrown out with him. Once she had answered him, he nodded to acknowledge her choice "I'll meet you upstairs, it's most likely there will be less people up there so it will be a better place to catch up." and after telling Rin that began to move his way through the crowd holding Drac's mouth shut so none of Doom's and Jolly's comments would be heard, when he finally made it to the closest table with food he accidently bumped into a wizard that looked like him before he had gotten a hair cut "S-Sorry I just..." he said apologising as he grabbed a premade starters bowl of fruit salad and place Drac down next to it and began to eat.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Team10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Naraca Breaker
    Naraca Breaker

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 800

Post by Naraca Breaker 5th June 2014, 4:57 pm

The dragon stopped for a moment as it seemed to hear what he demanded to it, yet it's long body only curled and turned for a moment, was something happening to it? He had noticed briefly all of the rune knights, and this was in fact a meeting that required nothing but the deepest security. Was there some kind of spell being activated? He couldn't feel anything himself but for a dragon being stopped by a man with a sword almost as big as he was, the mysterious creature was showing a serious lack of aggression.

He retorted, telling him to get out of the way before he dashed ahead trying to pass him. So was this thing guilty? Did it really do what he thought? It's only concern was getting away. He had no idea if this dragon was in the right or wrong, he didn't know anything about it in fact nor it's situation so upon it's dash Naraca zipped right towards it to intercept it as it would fly past him, would he fight it? No, only try and make sure it wouldn't make a clean get away.

It had to go beside him in order to fly past him, so even before it's head was beside him, he made a quick downward slice with his massive blade before it was even in range to compensate for it's speed. He didn't intend to cut it half, but rather just nick it's lower half close to it's tail enough to make small drops of blood fall so it would leave a trail. He had no idea if the thing even did bleed, or if his sword would penetrate it's scales, yet it was all he could do.

Regardless of if he would end up hitting it or not, he'd quickly turn and fly into the broken window of the guild meeting.
    Upon entry the sheer flood of the sounds of conversation and voices overlapping one another was overwhelming but for just a second. He was standing within the guild meeting hall, which was utterly massive and royal looking.
    All he could think about though was if anyone was hurt. He made a jog over to the edge of the walkway on what seemed to be the second floor where it was. He looked over and saw a massive group of people that were all walking, talking and zipping every which way. Between the wizards, the waiters, the staff, and rune knights the place was packed and hardly in any order.
    What he was relieved to see however, was there was no blood, no bodies, no signs of injuries. So the dragon didn't hurt anyone? Why make such a fast get away then? He wouldn't be able to put two and two together with the information he had. The only real thing he could spot was the chandelier on the ceiling which seemed to be hanging on be little more then a thread. It must have perched itself up there.

Looking back down he scanned the massive group of people for anyone in Lamia. It didn't take long for him to spot an ice made staff and a rambunctious little girl within a group that he saw to be Lamia Scale as Zuo was close by as well.
    Naraca would make no grand entrance by flying in, no way he'd draw the attention of every single wizard in the this continent.
    He sheathed the massive great sword in his hand and found a stair case to which he then made his way downstairs.

Getting to the main floor he'd begin walking through the crowds to get to his guild. He kinda stuck out like a sore thumb with being the only 7 foot tall muscle bound giant, so it was likely that Lamia would see him as well.
    He'd make his way over to Kihia.

"Hey!" Naraca called out to the Ice Boy, pushing through the last few crowds until he got to his people.

"Sorry I'm late, the hell happened in here?" He asked him, obviously talking about why a dragon smashed through the window.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Download-2_zps8756c9d2

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Coolte17

EXP: 225

(All credit goes to Kariline for the sig)
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 5th June 2014, 5:45 pm

When Drac's stomach began to growl, something the female mage hadn't seen in awhile came out. It was doom and jolly, the bat's other personalities, which Rin always wondered about. Jolly had called Rin pretty, which made her a bit embarrassed. When Adrien began to scratch behind the black bat's ears, he began to chirp before snapping at Adrien. The blood mould mage turned to the demon slayer looking apologetic. "Sorry about this, Hey while I go get him some food I can get us some drinks? So uh what would you like?" Rin had to think about it for a moment. She quickly responded, "Orange juice please~!" With that, Adrien and Drac left to get food and drinks but right before he left, he told Rin to go upstairs and wait for him there then went on his way. Just as Rin was about to head up the marble stairs, a blinding light filled the whole hall for a split second and when it faded, there stood the master of Blue Pegasus, Shuhei Kisaragi, known as the fastest man in the world. He was standing in the middle and on top of table that was in front of the 5 seats for the guild masters. Rin only payed attention for a mere 3 minutes to hear what the man had to say, then she made her way up the stairs. Now on the second floor, Rin was looking around, it was just as the slayer had thought, there weren't as many people upstairs as there were downstairs. There were mostly guildless mages on the second floor of the hall with the exception of a few members of the big five guilds in Fiore. The demon slayer was relieved that all five guild masters had finally gathered but for some reason, now had a feeling something bad was about to happen. She hoped she was wrong, she really did. She noticed one in particular was standing by the railing looking down at the first floor. He was glowing and she sensed his aura was that of a slayer. Seeing as he was glowing, meant he must be a lightning user like herself and Heero. Rin could smell a familiar smell coming from the young mage. It was a smell she had grown quite used to. Rin knew exactly what it was, the smell of a storm. "Ah, so he must be a storm slayer like me..." Rin said quietly under her breath, hoping he wouldn't hear her. She made her way through the small crowd of people that were gathered upstairs. However, When Rin got knocked into, she lost her balance and fell, taking some poor mage, down with her.
    (OOC: Anyone who is upstairs that wants to be the person Rin takes down with her when she falls, please feel free to jump in. I left it open like that for that purpose. =])

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 5th June 2014, 6:40 pm

BOOM

Things quickly had began to fire up again when the front doors were blown off of the hinges with a sudden explosion of debris and dust. A loud muffled 'THUMP' sounded at table 15 while a faded crumbling echoed in the background, a sound caused by a settling pile of debris, the noise came from where the doors used to be. Rita had caught a fist sized chunk of debris in her hand like a baseball, leaning from her seat in front of something defensively. Rita calmly slid back into her seat and sat the piece of concrete she had caught onto the table with a soft click, Her expression:dull and calm, but not empty. What she had been was leaning in front of was revealed to be the five year old girl with the cat ears, Lea , Lance's adoptive child. It was a split second save but Rita managed to stop the chunk of concrete from hitting the girl. She refused to take any action or say anything to anybody after that, She let the smoke clear and waited for the culprit to emerge.

A voice shouted announcing the arrival of a 'champ'. Out from the fading smoke came...a walking doll? Some sort of a puppet? Rita had no idea what 'it' was but they needed to be more careful when making their entrance...A hypocritical thing for a lively klutz like Rita to think. Countless remarks swelled in her head about this 'thing' that pranced into the hall. But, she held her tongue knowing this puppet mage was not worth her or any of her guild members time. Let the rune Knights clean up this mess. That was there job wasn't it?

Something else caught her eye. A bike? Not just any bike this bike was alive. It pedaled itself through the bustling crowds of people all on its own. Rita even heard it speak and now it was digging in at the buffet table. how was that even possible? did bikes even have stomachs or digestive systems for that matter?

All of these questions and thinking gave The Fairy a splitting headache, and the meeting hadn't even begun yet! Rita sighed to herself,a gentle smile meeting her lips, and shook her head still waiting for the rest of her guild members to join them at the table. "They sure are taking their sweet time getting seated aren't they?" Rita said in a snicker trying liven things up at the table.

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 5th June 2014, 7:15 pm

While the cloud-make mage stood by the table he was bumped into by someone who looked similar to him, but with shorter hair. He had placed what appeared to be feeding his pet bat. "Oh sorry, for being in your way," he said, offering a handshake, "My name is Cyrus Kuma, Lamia Scale's Cloud Make mage, this man here is Sir Kihia Avoa, another of Lamia Scale's mages. Can either of us help you with something?" he inquired. He hoped this new mage was from one of the other main guilds, as he wanted to build bonds between the five. He was thinking about this when another explosion went off. Irritated, he finally raised his voice, "I've had enough of all this! The meeting is beginning to start, and people are still trying to blow up the guild hall. With all do respect I believe we should give our masters some time to speak before anyone else sets off an explosion

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 5th June 2014, 8:35 pm

Kihia sighed when Cyrus, had asked him what he thought was going to be talked about, he wasn't to sure himself, "I am not entirely sure Cyrus..." Kihia then watched as the events transpired in front of them, He saw Cyrus stand up and say something out of annoyance. Kihia's right eyebrow twitched and he grabbed Cyrus by his shoulder and forced him to sit back down, he then cement Cyrus to his chair by freezing him to his chair for good measure, "Cyrus...be patient and keep your cool...and stay out of trouble..." Kihia had said this with an icy aura emanating from him.

Kihia then saw Naraca approaching them, he sighed when Naraca asked what all happened in the hall before his arrival, "Naraca...to much to put into words... Perhaps Cyrus can help explain if he has calm down a bit."

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Kihisi10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Neirak
    Neirak

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 0

Post by Neirak 5th June 2014, 8:49 pm

Neirak slowly opened his eyes to realize he had somehow fell asleep in the meeting hall in fact on the table he had been eating cake on. Luckily for Neirak his cake was nowhere near him so he didn't get any cake on his lovely black hooded coat. He decided to go take a look at the second floor since he hadn't been up there all this time he had been in the meeting hall. He wanted to see if there was anything worth drawing form up on the second floor but he didn't get his hopes up for their to be any muse for him. He successfully stepped of the last stair so he could properly say he was on the second floor. It was certainly nice on the second floor but there wasn't much in the way of getting him more cake in this area. He tried to navigate the crowd that somehow he had missed while getting to the second floor but was unable to do so. Suddenly Neirak was bashed into causing him to loose his balance and go hurtling towards the ground of the second story floor. "Ouch.. ahh..I guess I'm having a really unlucky day, first the headache then I fall down," Neirak grumbled then sighed as he was still lying on the ground wondering how he got to be in the position right now.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 5f7d834d-58e0-4f6b-a9f8-2b60cb179f83_zps05f3a78c

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Nei_210

Themes for Neirak:
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 5th June 2014, 9:30 pm

Ni-Ju pulled his head up from the crowded tabletop blinking the sleep from his eyes owlishly. He pulled his pack closer, checking that his weapon was still safely tucked away in its case before looking around for whatever had made such a tremendous racket. Even from his rather innocuous position the lack of doors was pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. Guess that gathering together so many wizards for a meeting was bound to get a little rowdy he thought wryly. Ni-Ju grabbed his pack and a glass from the table, waving to a distracted looking Kihia before setting off through the crowd to find a nice secluded corner to watch the proceedings.

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 5th June 2014, 9:33 pm

Finally, the main five of us have arrived. Although some were later than others, we can finally begin with this question and answer sessions he thought as he stood from the fairly fancy chair they'd given each of the guild masters. It was time to address the gathered crowd once again since no one else seemed to be the least bit interested in formally starting the annual guildmaster's meeting. "Everybody please take your seats! The annual guildmaster's meet will begin very soon now that Master Shuhei and Master Zeno have finally decided to make their appearance. You are free to begin asking your questions directed at any one of the guildmasters about any topic and we'll answer to the best of our abilities. You won't get the opportunity to do this again until another year passes, so I suggest you make sure that your curiosity is satisfied before we leave here today" he said aloud, formally releasing the hounds of reporters or curious members of different guilds. The excitement had come and gone quickly and it was now time to get down to business. Hopefully we won't be here for too long, I want to get home as soon as possible he thought before sitting down, hopefully for the last time in this particular chair. Okay Fiore, do your worst

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 5th June 2014, 10:22 pm

Axel went to his seat at table 15 as Rita instructed him too. He also witnessed the flashy entrances of two Guild masters. One actually appeared in a flash, while the other went through dimensions and such. After that, a puppet blasted through the double doors of the meeting. Axel was astonished by so much destruction that had occurred, but listened when the guild master of Sabertooth, Zenshin, announced that a Q&A would begin. Axel could ask the masters any questions he pleased. He had one in mind that he wanted answered immediately. "Well, guildmasters. We mages have just experienced the power of a dark mage. Apparently, she is one of the more nicer ones, yet she could turn into a massive dragon. What I am getting at is, if she can do that, what could the others do? Today it is dragons. Tomorrow it could be two hundred feet giants! We need to know, what do the guild masters have planned for such encounters, since it appears that even a dragon got into the meeting?" asked Axel boldly, and loud enough for everyone to hear him.

Akira Tatsumi
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th June 2014, 12:10 am

Heero watched as Viola made her escape; a Dragon barreling through a window. The chandelier swayed a bit from her exit as Heero merely held on, watching the glass explode.

".....Why couldn't they accept you..." as Naziel, late as ever ran up a pillar and leaped up top. As he spoke; Heero just shook his head and remained silent. Rita ended up slipping and falling as Heero looked down with a !!!. He watched her fall, about to let go and try and go for the catch. But it seemed the Lamia Scale wizard, Kihia had walked up as Heero saw him in position and make the catch. Smiling to himself, he listened to the conversations below; but tuned out up on the chandelier. '...........So much panic, at the mere sight of a Dragon. Is that how people see me?'

He looked outward in a trance until a large explosion filled the room. Strong as his magical being was; Heero felt the connection to a far away place for a split second as the portal opened, with a '?'. Out of it came a roaring lizardkin. Heero specialized in destroying anything with scales but it seemed...definitely.

As a shot from Heero's point of view above was shown; a plume of smoke and dishes rose.

From within he saw clearly, Zeno. Having been one of the only wizards to have seen his magic up close and personal in action on a high scale as a comrade--Heero merely gazed upon him as the smoke cleared.

More understanding could be gained from another's magic than at times with their words. At least that's what Zeuslogia used to say. As he watched Zeno from the chandelier; the crowd looked like an ocean of people at some kind of wedding or event. '.....Well, looks like four seats are taken. Hm, I wonder if I should get some food now before everyone starts jabbering on---I really should be out looking for Viola.'

In the next moment; a huge flash filled the entire building as the energy caused Heero's hair to blur as he shielded his eyes for a moment. The chandelier swayed---with a crystal like sound as Heero held on from above. The sound of the crystal chandelier clanking was all that could be heard until a signature voice filled the hall; the crowd cheered at Shuhei as a few people began to mumble and talk. Heero noticed Leon hop off Shuhei's shoulder with a good view from above.

"Leon....you're here too. I wonder where----", Heero got a sweatdrop even thinking about where Garfield was at this moment. For some reason, Heero looked at Naziel, then Sephiria, then Akryn, then Shuhei. For a long moment he thought about the five dragons in the room. 'Hmm...Zeno if you know where my sister is and you're not telling.....', Heero would nod to Rita from way up on the ceiling; deciding that he infact did like his seat at this Guildmaster's meeting. Sitting with one knee up he looked downward as Axel asked his question.

It was a valid one. Was there any cohesion between any of the 1,000 wizards in this room or was it just every Guild for themselves.

-------
    Outside
    -------

The crowds are forced to leave by the Rune Knights.

A serene shot of the Guildmaster's Hall was shown over Clover Town as a magical barrier crawled with see through purple and blue light; locking with arcane combinations into a magical tower around the Hall.

It disappeared as the enchantment locked into place as the 7001'st Guildmaster's Meeting begun.

× Bio
    × Magic

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Rose

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 6th June 2014, 2:23 am

Zeno remained quiet and was purposefully avoiding eyecontact with Kyll for a few brief seconds, until he had finally cleaned up his face. As Kyll took care of his armor and clothes, he could feel the frustration in her grip and in her movements.

As the mess he had created got taken care of, the crowd suddenly commenced to applaud. He looked at Kyll with a sorry smile and let the loud noises of the clapping hands push the awkwardness away. Zeno was still thinking about what to tell her before getting seated.

I'm sorry, I'll make it up to y- no... It was Geno's fault I promis- no... Look, I didn't expect your beautiful table to be right below the portal... No, that is not quite right either.

For once, he had no words.

In that moment of hesitation, Shuhei had flashed to the scene and not mere instants later Geno came crashing through the doors. Zeno calmly planted his palm to his face and then moved to stroke his stubble. Simply, unbelievable.

The Eclipse Soul guildmaster then decided to just remain quiet entirely, to quickly pat Kyll on the shoulder apologetically, to nod at Akryn, to raise an eyebrow with clenched jaws at Geno and to then finally mount the stage and get seated.

He nodded respectfully at all guildmasters in acknowledgement, though Zenshin was already loudly announcing the start of the meeting to the crowd and didn't notice. Zeno's eyes shifted to the massive amount of mages before him.

Apparantly, he hadn't been the most dramatic of arrivals as it turned out he had missed a dragon crashing the party. Zeno knew nothing of the incident, so he let the other guildmasters answer the question first. Maybe their answers would reveal some of the details.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assembly Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sheen Overbuild 6th June 2014, 5:16 am

A lone man travels on his electric powered motorcycle, down the forest path. He sped up to 140 kilometers per hour. For a regular human, all they see is a blur. That man who rode the motorcycle is no other than Sheen Overbuild, a revered inventor of the Sabertooth Guild. "Shit! I'm late. So late!" He said to himself while keeping an eye on the road to prevent accidents. He's on his way to the annual guild master's meeting, held in Clover, and for the first time in his life, he's late on an annual event. "Why did I forget to activate my alarm clock..." He said to himself, sighing and disappointed in himself.

he slowed down when he is approaching the town, and eventually, he lead his contraption to a nearby bush, big enough to hide his motorcycle. It is to prevent other people from stealing his invention.

He's late. So late.

But he didn't mind. It can't be helped. He just went inside, and he's trying to find his table. When he found it, he sat on his seat.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 U0CJK09

Link Core|Structure Core|Magnetic Core|Time Core|Illusion Core|Gravity Core

Experience: 0
    Jewels: 108,494
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 6th June 2014, 5:29 am

Naziel looked at Heero who seemed a bit quiet now, even worried. Something was on his mind. Naziel watched as Heero descended from the Chandelier and took his seat at the table. The water dragon shot Zenshin a glance and then descended as well to sit opposite Heero and Rita watching as the Guild masters had all assembled. Naziel looked at Heero as he spoke quietly to him; "Axel is sure raising a point... But she was not our enemy, she's a dragon alright but I didn't sense any malice in her.... Him on the other hand." The Water Dragon nodded in the Direction of Zenshin for a moment as well as looking at the various Guild Masters. "Heero... I need to ask you something important. Do you have any idea why Hydrianna is... OR do you believe Viola may know?" Naziel's eyes were focuses for a moment before letting out a sigh with a penciled face before sitting back and picking up a jug of beer and taking a sip monitoring the room and keeping a very close eye on Chikane like a watchdog protecting its master.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 6th June 2014, 6:34 am

Presented with a question already Zuo decided to answer. He leaned forward in his chair and looked out at the young man who had asked the question. "My my my I would think you of all people knew the answer to that." The man(who everyone was probably thinking was senile at this point) laughed and sat back "You want to know our plan to react to such extreme threats? Well I think it should be obvious." Zuo pointed at himself, the two guild masters sitting on either side of him, Heero sitting on the chandelier, some kid at the Fairy Tail table who's magic aura was at least 10 times the size of his body, then at the man who had asked the question.
    "You all are the plan. We are the plan. We are the wizard guilds of Fiore, the strongest collection of magic users in the land. If someone needed a large amount of magic power they would start searching right here. I assure you there is nothing on this continent our combined powers cannot easily thwart."

Hoping he had answered the question to everyone's satisfaction Zuo had decided to add  "I am also looking to establish direct land-lacrima-lines between the guilds to permit for ease of instant communication and cooperation should a highly dangerous threat like this appear again. Not that the dragon was highly dangerous, it's bark was far worse then her bite. After all we have 5 dragon slayers who all seemed plenty capable to take down the dragon with either actions or with words if they so wanted to. I also felt the magic presence of the dragon and surprisingly it wasn't very much compared to many of the mages here. It is nothing to fear." Zuo then relaxed and waited for the next question.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 6th June 2014, 6:45 am

Kyll's mind was else where. Now that all of the guild masters were here, she was to go to her seat. She calmed down and looked over at Zeno. Akryn and Leonard approached her to calm her down. Kyll looked at the dessert table that was created and sighed hopelessly. She was not going to touch the table, it wasn't her's and it was made with magic, not from scratch. Then Geno came in. She put her hand on his shoulder and gave the same cold angry smile. "You and I are going to have a discussion later."  Zenshin motioned everyone to sit down. The first question was asked then answered by Zuo. "I have a question. For you, Master Zenshin!" Kyll stood up from her seat determined to get an answer about this. "We all understand that Frederick is in Sabertooth now, trying to make reprieves for all he has done, but what does that mean for Savage Skull? They have been quiet lately. Are they gone?" Kyll stood up and crossed her arms. The closed eyes mage looked serious."[/color] She had thought Zenshin would know something was up since he was now the closest thing to a friend to Frederick.

Themes:
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 6th June 2014, 8:57 am

While Leonard was offering Kyll comfort, more events started to unfold, it even looked that Kyll didn't need to be comforted. More of the Guild Master arrived at this point. Zeno, Shuhei. His old friends whom he had stood with remained strong and tall. He knew that in their hands, things will be solved one way or another. And with their arrival, came the formal beginning of the meeting. And so, he took a seat near table 15, where his guild was designated. He sat behind most of the guild members, because he thought it to be more quiet.

It started with the questions directed at the big five. Now Leonard of course would listen carefully to matters such as this. It's basically because it is in his nature due to being a Guild Master himself.

The first order of business was regarding the audacity of Dark Guilds to come out in full force and cause rampant destruction throughout Fiore. The answer was answered by the oldest among them, the Guild Master of Lamia Scale; Zuo Cii. Leonard somewhat expected him to be the one to answer that. Especially with the way he delivers himself. However, his answer disappointed Leonard. He thought of his answer to be wise.And not so straight forward reckless, especially with the land-line lacrima. How would he even do that? It's easier said than done.

After a while, another question was raised. A question that revealed a certain fact that stunned Leonard and made his heart race. Something he could not believe to be true. That Frederick, a scourge to the land, and to Leonard personally is being sheltered by Sabertooth. Leonard grinned his teeth, his fists clenched as tries to hold his rage. Why would Zenshin even consider it? he thought to himself Surely there must be a logical reason. I know Zenshin... Maybe I should ask him later he added. Then Kyll continued to ask if they were gone. "They can never be truly gone! Their darkness runs deep and it will never be erased. No matter what they do!" he said. He didn't care if they heard it or not, he just had to let it out.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 60684_s
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 6th June 2014, 9:13 am

"We all understand that Frederick is in Sabertooth now, trying to make reprieves for all he has done, but what does that mean for Savage Skull? They have been quiet lately. Are they gone?" Kyll stood and said to him, informing all who didn't know about his decision to take Lord Frederick into his guild. Thanks Kyll, as if I already hadn't gotten enough heat for that he thought before squinting slightly. Then again, what is family for when they're not making your life harder than it has to be he thought again before addressing her from his seat. "Unfortunately, like any organized crime syndicate, chopping the head off only slowed the progression of the guild for a while. A new leader rose up to take the guild's leadership spot, Harrigan Crawford. If we really want to eradicate a dark guild for good, we'd need to make an organized raid on their guild to arrest them all at once. Of course they won't come quietly, so blood is most likely to be shed. Also, if we took down all of the dark guilds, who would we have to fight and worry about? I feel like it would be a boring existence. Hahaha!" he said, ending the explanation with what most would take as a joke. He didn't, though. Zenshin was big on the concept of dualistic balance, and he really didn't want to see all of the dark guilds be eradicated. That would only lead in another, much greater disaster.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 6th June 2014, 10:44 am

Cyrus rose from the seat he had just taken by Kihia and Naraca. Or, rather, he rose with the seat he had been frozen to. Despite how ridiculous he looked, he had something important to say. "Masters," he said, bowing his head, "I have something that I was debating about saying anything about, but I do have an important matter to bring up. I have heard rumors, only rumors, but rumors which I am lead to believe, that a new dark guild is surfacing. We have already met members of Nox Animus, and it appears that someone brought up a dark guild that goes by the name of Savage Skull, but this third dark guild I have not been able to find a lot of information on. Perhaps there exists information of their past actions, but it appears they went dormant for a while, and I have not gathered any information besides that they existed... and that they are stirring. Please Masters, I know it is a lot to go off of based on a hunch, but I would like some explanation on this subject, or if there isn't any, I would like to request that we search for information, before they become too big of a problem." As he spoke, he thought of his friend who had left him. There was no reason, so he thought, that he would betray Lamia Scale, but Cyrus was not above suspecting this dark guild for the disappearance of his friend. If they learned more about it... if they could figure out what happened to him... no. There wasn't any evidence supporting a connection between Yuuto Shinigami's disappearance and any outside forces, now wasn't the time to make assumptions.

As he sat down to wait for a response, he turned to Kihia. "Friend, you've been keeping secrets from me," he said softly, so no one could hear, "and although I understand completely the necessity of secrets at times, there are some secrets that must be said. Your arm, I need to talk to you about it some other time."

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 6th June 2014, 10:58 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo and I forgot i was frozen to a chair)

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 6th June 2014, 11:31 am

'It's about time' The mage thought to herself as more of her guild members finally showed back up at the table and the meeting began. Rita scratched her head, she had absolutely no idea what she wanted to bring up at this meeting. She should of came more prepared. Instead Rita sat back and listened as questions were brought up, Silently deciding how she would off answered these questions herself.  

Rita found herself dozing off. She stared up at the shattered glass window, remembering  the dragon girl. 'How had she ended up in a guild like Nox anyway? And what right did anyone have to assume everyone with that crest was the same?' She thought as she looked down trying not to show how troubling this was to her. 'There could be people in that guild like me, There are allot of times where you don't get to choose where you end up.' She added to her thought. Rita found her palm resting on the left side of her neck, It had become a reflex for Rita to hide it whenever the thought crossed her mind. Rita sighed to herself and tried to pay attention as the meeting proceeded and more questions came up.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 6th June 2014, 11:54 am

Kihia was listening intently to the meeting, when Cyrus asked him"Friend, you've been keeping secrets from me and although I understand completely the necessity of secrets at times, there are some secrets that must be said. Your arm, I need to talk to you about it some other time." Kihia completely tensed up, He closed his eyes trying with hold his temper, Why did he bring it up here......no matter how quiet he said it someone could have heard him... Kihia opened his eyes and turned to Cyrus, giving him an extremely cold stare, "This...is...not...the time or place to even be bringing that up...." Kihia continued glaring at Cyrus for a moment and then turned his attention back to the Guild Masters.

(EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 Kihisi10
    (EVENT) The Annual Guildmaster's Meeting! - Page 8 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th June 2014, 12:55 pm

Lance heard a loud crash as he saw a big chunk of debris fall from the ceiling. He stood up as he saw that it was heading towards Lea and was about to stick his hands to catch it but someone else beat him to it. Lea and Lance both stared at Rita who had saved Lea with questioning faces as Lance sat down again next to Rita "You saved her... thank you..." he muttered as he turned around to listen to the questions that were being asked.

A question popped up about Fred and his change of heart as well as joining Sabertooth. Lance nodded as he had heard about this as well. It was a question he had been meaning to ask for a while but he couldn't word it correctly. Lance wasn't sure whether he could trust Fred or not seeing as he hadn't really had good memories of him when he thought back to Era. Lance shifted in his seat at this topic.

He also wandered about the Dragon girl that was just there. She seemed a bit familiar but he couldn't put her name on it and all he remembered was her face. Once he had found out that she had been with Nox he understood a little bit more about why they acted the way they did. "Still, they shouldn't have been that mean to her... Its not like she did anything to harm anyone..." he muttered out loud on accident.

Still a little bit unsure about the Fred subject Lance stood up and asked a question to Zenshin. "How do we know Fred can be trusted?" he said with a more determined look in his eye than he did before he stood up.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 6th June 2014, 1:01 pm

Had been bumped into by someone, causing her to fall and take someone down with her. The two landed with a THUD, and when Rin opened her eyes, the person she'd knocked to the ground along with herself was the boy from earlier that had been asking her about the current events that had transpired in the meeting hall. "I'm really sorry about" She said apologetically while rubbing the back of her head. Rin quickly rose to her feet when she heard a big explosion come from downstairs. The large double doors at the entrance to the hall had been blown of their hinges completely by a creepy doll who was calling itself the 'champ'. Rin had never seen such a thing before. The thing was making a huge commotion in the hall. Once the creepy thing had settled down, Rin's guild master, Zenshin stood up and announced the beginning of a Q&A for the guild masters. Rin decided it would be best if she paid attention to what they had to say, so she bypassed everyone who was upstairs and went to lean over the railing. Rin noticed a vaguely familiar face walk over and sit at the sabertooth table, she figured it to be one of her guild mates although she couldn't quite figure out who this person was. The first person to speak up and ask questions was, a member of fairy tail. The fairy had raised a good point with his question in which the guild master of Lamia Scale, had answered for him. "You all are the plan. We are the plan. We are the wizard guilds of Fiore, the strongest collection of magic users in the land. If someone needed a large amount of magic power they would start searching right here. I assure you there is nothing on this continent our combined powers cannot easily thwart." The old man, had given him a straight up answer but what he said next, caused a big anime sweat bubble to form on the back of the slayer's head. "I am also looking to establish direct land-lacrima-lines between the guilds to permit for ease of instant communication and cooperation should a highly dangerous threat like this appear again. Not that the dragon was highly dangerous, it's bark was far worse then her bite. After all we have 5 dragon slayers who all seemed plenty capable to take down the dragon with either actions or with words if they so wanted to. I also felt the magic presence of the dragon and surprisingly it wasn't very much compared to many of the mages here. It is nothing to fear." What the heck was that old guy thinking? Land-line lacrimas? How would that even work?? Thought Rin to herself. Immediately after Master Zuo answered the Fairy's question, it was the lady chef's turn to ask something. She stood up looking determined and addressed her guild's master. "We all understand that Frederick is in Sabertooth now, trying to make reprieves for all he has done, but what does that mean for Savage Skull? They have been quiet lately. Are they gone?" Rin's eyes just bugged out. How did this woman know about that? Not many had that information, it was being kept under wraps for a reason. Rin let out an anime puff. "Guess the cat's out of the bag now..." She said quietly to herself. But, as one would expect, whispers began to circulate around the room, this time, Rin heard whispers on both the first AND second floors. The frustration from it all was enough to give anyone a splitting headache. Rin began to emit white lightning and gave all those who were whispering behind her, a murderous glare and sure enough, the whispers ceased at once. If there was one thing Rin was good at, it was scaring people into submission. She continued to listen to everyone's questions. Rin couldn't help the ominous feeling she was feeling in her gut, it was telling her something bad was going to happen soon but Rin had no clue as to what that was.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 5:04 am