Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

♥ CONGRATULATIONS MYTHAL & SERI! ♥

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

♥ CONGRATULATIONS MYTHAL & SERI! ♥ Empty ♥ CONGRATULATIONS MYTHAL & SERI! ♥

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 24th October 2020, 5:27 am

♥ CONGRATULATIONS MYTHAL & SERI! ♥ 8y9sNEj

Just wanted to take a moment to wish a hearty congratulations to our favourite resident assholes (and closet softies) ; @Mythal Ragnos & @Serilda Sinclair on their wedding day!

I know you guys hate this but my goal is to make you gag at least three times during this post from all the gay I'm about to dump on you. I may not be as good as it as Vera but god damn if I'm not gonna give it a go.

So to begin,

I can honestly say, that I have never met two people more suited to each other in my entire life. You two are just so wonderfully in sync that I can genuinely admit to being jealous of how well you work together. From your incredibly vigorous sex life to your hilarious dark and savage humour. You have lit up my life and the lives of many here at FTRP~

When I look back at all the times I have been creased with laughter over our conversation, I can't help but grin. You two are by far some of the funniest (and sexiest) folks I have ever encountered across the internet and I do hope we get to enjoy many laughs in the future. The truth is, we at ftrp love you both so very much and are so grateful to have you in our lives!

May your future together be full of joy, laughter and smut. And if my 'special lessons' weren't enough of a wedding present for you both, here's a little something extra.

Congratulations once again,
    All my love,
    Nessa

P.s. To those reading this, and want to pile on the puke-inducing lovefest, feel free to use this thread as a dumping ground for your mushyness!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

♥ CONGRATULATIONS MYTHAL & SERI! ♥ 60582_s

Yuvon
    Yuvon

Player 
    Lineage : Victor's Descent
    Guild : Silver Woof
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 7,640

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Memory-Make
    Second Skill: Deep Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill: Antique Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)

♥ CONGRATULATIONS MYTHAL & SERI! ♥ Empty Re: ♥ CONGRATULATIONS MYTHAL & SERI! ♥

Post by Yuvon 24th October 2020, 6:34 am

Best time to address that I support the ship between Mercury and Vandrad (idk what the ship name is, cuz I have no idea who dominates, and it's probably die roll anyway), and to solidify your merry wedding, I drew this.

Say your vows:

Jokes aside, I wish you both a blessed marriage <3 don't let anything ruin your time together.

Sincerely,
    Mura- wait a fucking second

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tsubasa Kageyama
    Tsubasa Kageyama

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Adventurer’s Spirit
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 273,376

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hodgepodge
    Second Skill: XVI Battle Suit
    Third Skill:

Post by Tsubasa Kageyama 24th October 2020, 7:39 am

A lot of people don't know how far back our history goes so this might seem a bit much.
    But...

To a man I consider my brother.
    I know the road has not been easy.
    I am so happy you have become yourself.
    As someone who is considerably older than you.
    In the parlance of our times, I'm sorry to make it gay.
    I'm proud of you.
    I love you.
    Congratulations.

To a wonderful woman and trusted friend,
    I'm lucky to have met you.
    Even after I met you without knowing.
    But more than that!
    I'm so glad you have found each other.
    It brightens my day to see you both fuck with each other.
    I hope this day becomes a treasured memory.
    I love you.
    Congratulations.

To two of my best friends,
    Two people who have quite literally saved my life.
    Two people doubtlessly perfect for each other.
    May today be one of the best of your lives!
    Congratulations.

PS: Everyone knows you cuddled.

Let us use our hands to help and hold...

... let us pour love into the Mighty Soul.
    Fraag
    Fraag

Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Arcanos
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 60
    Experience : 3,401,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arcane Fate Magic
    Second Skill: Night God Slayer
    Third Skill: Relativity God Slayer

Post by Fraag 24th October 2020, 12:47 pm

Congratulations to two of the people who specifically make my few and far-between Discord sessions incredible (I've always been saying I'll become more active on Discord, but can a leopard change his spots?)

I wish you both all the best. May this union be one of the best decisions you both have ever made.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 24th October 2020, 2:23 pm

So yeah, I know, big gay, but I love you guys and I wish you nothing but the best for your big day. I genuinely hope you're enjoying yourselves, you've earned it. That's really all I gotta say without being even bigger gay, so, yeah, cheers to you two. UwU

Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Winter
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : Diana Winchester
    Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lucky Rainbow
    Second Skill: Winter Wonderland
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 24th October 2020, 2:28 pm

Troll the marriage stereotype like it were Levy or Ghost! Whip it into shape!

But, crummy jokes aside, I love y’all both and you both have the best life together! You both deserve the best <3

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 2nd November 2020, 4:37 pm

I know this is a little late cause we've been busy and still on hiatus, but thank you so much everyone for the kind, thoughtful, and disgusting words. It's hard to think of how exactly to reply to this. The love is overwhelming, and means more than either of us could possibly put into words. FTRP has become a home that we never expected to become to attached to, and the people here mean a great deal to us. I gagged my way through most of this, as I'm sure you all expected (and as Nessa was hoping for) but rest assured that it warmed up the cavity where my heart is supposed to be.

Thank you again. <3

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 3:29 pm